PDA

View Full Version : young looking chick

coke
21-06-2004, 02:30 AM
where to find very young chick..16 and below in batam??

DNAT
21-06-2004, 09:08 AM
schools lor :p

delifrance
22-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi DNAT

you are right. it's the same in thailand except you find them in ulu villages, pre-book and agree with the parents if the girl is below the legal age for sexual consent, give the parents some monthly allowance until the girl reaches the legal age and you bring the girl over to wherever you want her to be. hahahahaha... the problem is that they often break their cherry around 15 years old already!

spyoscope
22-06-2004, 03:03 AM
16 yo..... Can't bring myself to do them :D

l3atu
22-06-2004, 08:01 AM

Batam got no young chick....over there, u can only find young dick.... :p

khunchin
22-06-2004, 09:13 AM
go to cambodia. you can get at 14 years... but not my piece of cake.. :rolleyes:

khunchin
22-06-2004, 09:18 AM
go to cambodia. you can get at 14 years... but not my piece of cake.. :rolleyes:

DNAT
22-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi DNAT

you are right. it's the same in thailand except you find them in ulu villages, pre-book and agree with the parents if the girl is below the legal age for sexual consent, give the parents some monthly allowance until the girl reaches the legal age and you bring the girl over to wherever you want her to be. hahahahaha... the problem is that they often break their cherry around 15 years old already!
or even earlier than 15 y.o. ..... hahaha

bro delifrance .... Merci :)

natto3
22-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Hi DNAT

bro, just for your info the legal age of consent is 16 in thailand. it is a serious crime to have sex with a babe below 16, you could end up up like shanker except for longer period of time and in unsanitory condition. :rolleyes:

Batam Man
22-06-2004, 12:15 PM

Hello friend, just use you head not your dick, to THINK if that's the right thing to do to a CHILD.
PLEASE LAH...!!!

cheongkid
22-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Hello friend, just use you head not your dick, to THINK if that's the right thing to do to a CHILD.
PLEASE LAH...!!!
SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILIA! :mad:

DNAT
22-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Sometimes it only looks obsecene when you're 50 and the girl is 15.

that explains why:
1. most WLs prefer to dine-in in the hotel room
2. most WLs (those who are 16-18 y.o. and juz join in the trade) bow their heads low and remain silent when dine in the open-space makan area

If I cheong alone, I prefer to 'tar pow' food (2 or 3 dishes + rice) from pujasera and bring back to hotel room ... can enjoy the food in cool setting, watch tv while eating, cewek makan with ease :) .... maybe eat half-way can bonk straight ... errr, dats absurb!

l3atu
22-06-2004, 04:11 PM
that explains why:
1. most WLs prefer to dine-in in the hotel room
2. most WLs (those who are 16-18 y.o. and juz join in the trade) bow their heads low and remain silent when dine in the open-space makan area

If I cheong alone, I prefer to 'tar pow' food (2 or 3 dishes + rice) from pujasera and bring back to hotel room ... can enjoy the food in cool setting, watch tv while eating, cewek makan with ease :) .... maybe eat half-way can bonk straight ... errr, dats absurb!

I also prefer to eat in the hotel....cooler and more at ease.
Most ceweks prefer to eat in hotel rms...unless u look like F4 or Andy Lau....then they will try to ask u to eat at food centers so that they can show u off to their frends. Tio bo? ;)

Rainman
22-06-2004, 04:19 PM
SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILIA! :mad:

Agreed..... Jakarta can easily get below 15 also.... Sin 40 only...

NBzzz

DNAT
22-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I also prefer to eat in the hotel....cooler and more at ease.
Most ceweks prefer to eat in hotel rms...unless u look like F4 or Andy Lau....then they will try to ask u to eat at food centers so that they can show u off to their frends. Tio bo? ;)
If I am F4 or Energy quality still needa go Batam jio kway meh? :rolleyes:

will only show you off to their friends .... who are less prettier than your cewek/sayang (this is very important), otherwise they risk losing you to their friends eventually

Batam Man
22-06-2004, 04:54 PM

NBzzz

Ohhhhhh, now I know why nowadays you are looking younger n younger, knn x^#@#*^x$# :eek:

DNAT
22-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Ohhhhhh, now I know why nowadays you are looking younger n younger, knn x^#@#*^x$# :eek:
err . thouught you and Rainman share same hobbies?

BTW, you look very young and energetic recently .... :eek:

Batam Man
22-06-2004, 05:13 PM
then they will try to ask u to eat at food centers so that they can show u off to their frends. Tio bo? ;)

Show you off for fuck!!!
They rather show off their BCA bank books, that is if people like you visit them more often... :D

Batam Man
22-06-2004, 05:13 PM
err . thouught you and Rainman share same hobbies?

BTW, you look very young and energetic recently .... :eek:

NBzz you asking for "IT" again huh?!! :mad:

DNAT
22-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Show you off for fuck!!!
They rather show off their BCA bank books, that is if people like you visit them more often... :D
hahahahaha ... ah tu tio kan :p

Ah Paul
22-06-2004, 10:44 PM

do anything you want...but just don't get caught!!!
for me...the youngest i would bonk is 16f...else i will try other act like mutual masturbating, frenching, heavy petting, etc. :cool:

nikita2004
22-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Agreed to no paedophilia...why dont you try with your daughter first..if you feel ok then you can go and hunt for the under age one..and if so, you are sick ! :mad:

swakookoo
23-06-2004, 04:19 AM
heard from a friend ever tried 3 sis in cambodia a couple of years back paid them 150 US = their 3-4 mths expenses i heard 3 sis ranging from 10+ 12+ 14+

thinks ita a novalty thing lah like wan to try housewife, preg woman etc... :p

l3atu
23-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Show you off for fuck!!!

Like dat also tio kanz...:(

l3atu
23-06-2004, 09:09 AM
hahahahaha ... ah tu tio kan :p

Knn...xin zhai le huo... :mad:

l3atu
23-06-2004, 09:10 AM
NBzz you asking for "IT" again huh?!! :mad:

Hahaha...uncle also tio kanz...:p

DNAT
23-06-2004, 10:42 PM
heard from a friend ever tried 3 sis in cambodia a couple of years back paid them 150 US = their 3-4 mths expenses i heard 3 sis ranging from 10+ 12+ 14+

wei .... you MIA very long liao leh :D
seems like Island View quite difficult to receive Sg HP singals liao ... hahaha

DNAT
23-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Knn...xin zhai le huo...
hiak hiak hiak :)

show you off to their frens ??? - actually is to tell their frens if they see you ,the rabbit ears ah tu, wondering around in BL, quickly inform her (your sayang) :p

gigantic_tk
24-06-2004, 12:29 AM
These few days there were bush fires in Sumatra and have affected the visibility in the vacinity. Batam and the other main islands are also affected.
Will these visibility affect your sight of selecting these gals, perhaps blur vision with poor selection liaos..........just my imagine. By the way it has affected visitors to this islands, my kaki told me. :confused:

Ah Paul
24-06-2004, 01:42 AM

so cheap sia...btw i guess your friend also temporary "relieved" the children from poverty...
there is only a line of difference between right and wrong... :cool:

l3atu
24-06-2004, 08:01 AM
These few days there were bush fires in Sumatra and have affected the visibility in the vacinity. Batam and the other main islands are also affected.
Will these visibility affect your sight of selecting these gals, perhaps blur vision with poor selection liaos..........just my imagine. By the way it has affected visitors to this islands, my kaki told me. :confused:

Even Singapore have also been affected....my office area in Tuas very hazy....:(

DNAT
24-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Even Singapore have also been affected....my office area in Tuas very hazy....:(
your work area got ceweks for preview meh? :rolleyes:

Batam Man
24-06-2004, 01:55 PM

You must be a SinKarPoLian :rolleyes:

DNAT
24-06-2004, 02:11 PM
You must be a SinKarPoLian :rolleyes:
small small dai chi, kia kao bey si :p

Batam Man
24-06-2004, 02:38 PM
small small dai chi, kia kao bey si :p

Ya hor, how cum ppl not worried about much bigger tai chi like AIDS when cheonging huh? :D

swakookoo
24-06-2004, 11:30 PM
wei .... you MIA very long liao leh :D
seems like Island View quite difficult to receive Sg HP singals liao ... hahaha

yeah cos my job very bz then after work must accompany gf, now she knows how to differentiate between sg ringtone and malaysia/indo ringtone so cannot really go tao jiat, donno whether singtel has bye bye ringtone or not and if so will it work even when im autoroaming?

the only time i got a chance was during labor day weekend got for co conference in kota kinabalu wah down there almost like philipina town managed to banged a local malay, even got to do back door... thinking of going to BT during the long weekend for national day cos she will be spending the weekend touring with family... bro DNAT any lobang for thar weekend? PM me leh :D

Regards

DNAT
25-06-2004, 01:10 AM
yeah cos my job very bz then after work must accompany gf, now she knows how to differentiate between sg ringtone and malaysia/indo ringtone so cannot really go tao jiat, donno whether singtel has bye bye ringtone or not and if so will it work even when im autoroaming?

the only time i got a chance was during labor day weekend got for co conference in kota kinabalu wah down there almost like philipina town managed to banged a local malay, even got to do back door... thinking of going to BT during the long weekend for national day cos she will be spending the weekend touring with family... bro DNAT any lobang for thar weekend? PM me leh :D

Regards
Got gf also better lah, if not when we old liao you think the WL will take care of us meh?

NB! your taste veri hard to please 1 leh .... back door somemore :D

aiya! my lobang all FLs type and now I kena stuck with this sticky glue = no time to find new stocks leh

National Day weekend = super long weekend ya, better do advance bookings if not sure crowded 1 hor, dun say I never inform you ya.

I got M1 byebye ringtone ... but duno wtf is it so din use ... izit if I am in Indo then caller hears Sg ringtone?

bapple
25-06-2004, 03:49 AM

NBzzz

200k rup, So cheap eh? Thought Indos quite savy & charge more. Girl I met at MTR told me she sold hers to someone from HK for a couple of hundred SIN$ Sold when 15yr, now 18yr. :eek:

bapple
25-06-2004, 03:54 AM

Just got back today(thr) from Batam. Only haze is what I see on the news.

Batam Man
25-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Just got back today(thr) from Batam. Only haze is what I see on the news.

You see Batam got haze OR you see news that Batam got haze??? :confused:

bapple
26-06-2004, 12:37 AM
You see Batam got haze OR you see news that Batam got haze??? :confused:

Was in Batam Mon to Thursday. There was no haze in Batam, did rain though.

When in Batam, I watched CNA reporting about the haze in Malaysia & S'pore.

Batam Man
26-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Was in Batam Mon to Thursday. There was no haze in Batam, did rain though.

When in Batam, I watched CNA reporting about the haze in Malaysia & S'pore.

Now you are reporting the right news... ;)

bapple
26-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Now you are reporting the right news... ;)

Sorry wasn't so clear the first time around.

Other news that might be of interest is that New Town Food Court(Pujasera) has re-opened. They were closed last week, but now back in biz. : ) :o

delifrance
27-06-2004, 04:47 AM
whatever happened to young chick talk? is it only localized to Batam?

DNAT
28-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Other news that might be of interest is that New Town Food Court(Pujasera) has re-opened. They were closed last week, but now back in biz. : ) :o

May I know where is this NTFC? dekat mana? :confused:

DNAT
28-06-2004, 10:07 AM
whatever happened to young chick talk? is it only localized to Batam?
you may wanna ask the thread starter :D