PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Lounge in Bkk

Ze_dick
22-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Any old bird or newbie who have been to karaoke lounge in Bkk, pls contribute your report here. I am going to Bkk and plan to sing some 'Potato' song there.

cheers,
Ze_dick

tirak69
23-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Any old bird or newbie who have been to karaoke lounge in Bkk, pls contribute your report here. I am going to Bkk and plan to sing some 'Potato' song there.

cheers,
Ze_dick
u can try Big Echo. its like our K box. they have eng, thai and mandarin songs. you can also order dinner and eat there. very friendly and BYOG (bring your own girl).

delifrance
23-06-2004, 02:34 AM
check www.bangkoktonight.com

dont be lazy. there are maps for you to visualize the areas also. sigh.

gigantic_tk
23-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Are these scenes also happening in the Bangkok KTV room??
So sexifying liao................

http://www.crazys.net/model/ndata/4148.htm

For your viewing pleasure, enjoy viewing lor........................

Mr.romance
23-06-2004, 07:40 PM
See other threads on bangkok. There are some.

If you're talking about those where you can book girls, Rachadapisek has alot of them. :cool:

I personally is not too familiar with KTV joints in BKK becos I don sing...

But I heard from Some laojiao bros tat some KTV joints TGs cannot ta pao back to hotel...one of them is the one a Palazzo hotel...

Maybe some lao jiao bros can enlighten more on which KTV joints can ta pao Tg back & some cannot

Cheers

Ze_dick
23-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Yeah man, this is the FR that I wanted to know. Thanks to brudders who contributed to this thread. Keep it up!

Ze_dick
:)

Sinoview
24-06-2004, 02:31 AM
See other threads on bangkok. There are some.

If you're talking about those where you can book girls, Rachadapisek has alot of them. :cool:

Ha...ha.."Mei Hua" is one of them right ????

Most of the mamasans can speak "mandarin"...and the gals too.