PDA

View Full Version : Any Hotel Recommendation in DongGuan ?

betterman
25-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Hi brudders,

Pls dun flame me. I have tried reading all the threads... but can't really get the facts rite. Especially when most threads r old.
Any bros out there who have just beend to Dong Guan recently ?
If so, hope u can recommend me a nice hotel in DG where I can get the chics in safely and fire off my rounds( Preferably, hotels that comes along with great gals selection )
Will be there on solo reccee mission

Thanks a million !

Sinoview
25-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Aiyoyo...DongGuang is so big... It's consist of more than 21 major cities. From the East to the West of DG can takes more than two hour by car.

So which city in DG are you going ???

The popular ones are Houjie, Changping, Zhang Mou toa, Tsin Tang, Chang an etc....

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Aiyoyo...DongGuang is so big... It's consist of more than 21 major cities. From the East to the West of DG can takes more than two hour by car.

The popular ones are Houjie, Changping, Zhang Mou toa, Tsin Tang, Chang an etc....

chang an got cheongster go meh?
all factory there....
but tink of chang an me tink of my chai over there ;)

romaleouf
26-06-2004, 11:04 PM
If you are around Humen, you can try Spring World Harbour Hotel, there are many places to ta-pao back and you can be sure you are safe and sound in the rooms.

After your bedroom workout, go for porridge in the next building, they have Frog legs, Turtle, prawns, lobsters and fish variety, can recharge your energy level for the next round.

jimmeng
27-06-2004, 03:27 AM
try
www.gochina8.net
www.crazys.net

Tr|pp|ng
27-06-2004, 11:23 AM

what he said :D

Tr|pp|ng
27-06-2004, 11:24 AM
chang an got cheongster go meh?
all factory there....
but tink of chang an me tink of my chai over there ;)

Think no use lah...u know what to do :p

betterman
27-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Hi brudders !

Thx for all the replies.
Have gone ahead as scheduled for a 3D 2N trip to DG
Was recommended to New Century Hotel at DG, Chang Ping Zheng by a friend's local supplier. Well, that place is plain FUN !
Basically did just 3 things there : EAT, FUCK, SLEEP ( x 2 days )
U can find all the needs there : KTV, Suana, Gd Food.
Heard the hotel was a joint biz venture by a minister and a local Da Ge there.
So depsite the recent frequent raids that was going on in DG, the place was untouchable.
Just a simple and brief report below for all the brudders out there :P :

Day 1
ETA GZ, Bai Yun Airport at around 1600hrs.
Got a private transport to DG, CP for 300 rmb ( well, think slightly on the high side as i dun not know the market rate... anyway, din bargain too much as was with 2 friends, so the spilt amt total around 20Sing per pax which is fine with us ) Took ariound 2 hrs to reach new century hotel in DG, CP.
Check into a suite which ciost 450 rmb per night as i plan to bonk my gal on the sofa :P
After a great meal of shark fin and seafood which cost a round 570rmb.... hit straight to the KTV beside the hotel
The KTV was classy and there were abt 300-400 gals there for u to choose.
Anyway, to cut it short, took a 18 yr old Hunan gal after 2 waves of screening (each wave around 8 gals ) (sorry brudders, becos my little bro cannot tahan, that's y cant endure the complete screening ) anyway, the 1st waves always sucks... so i believe,the longer u tahan , the better gals u can get... but was i was quite late there... din bother.
The KTV room charges totaled 1000rmb for the 3 of us... as we dun really drink.. and we bought the gals back for ON for 800rmb.
Upon reaching the room, start to strip my gal and ended up in the shower.... then to the bed. I must say, she's hot. and the cunt is finger thight ! Did my cunningless on her and she was yelling like mad... as I had beer earlier on...it helps lengthen my endurance... so really gave her a great screw. Ended up, we did it twice in the night. She initiated the morning shag the following day by sloting her hand into my pants to which my little bro, repsonded ferociously ! Ended up, she stayed with me for lunch and reminded my to look for her the following night. Of course i din, cos there's too many gals for us to try out... no pt sticking to the same vege ! :P

too be continued

Tr|pp|ng
28-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Hi brudders !

Thx for all the replies.
Have gone ahead as scheduled for a 3D 2N trip to DG
Was recommended to New Century Hotel at DG, Chang Ping Zheng by a friend's local supplier. Well, that place is plain FUN !
Basically did just 3 things there : EAT, FUCK, SLEEP ( x 2 days )
U can find all the needs there : KTV, Suana, Gd Food.
Heard the hotel was a joint biz venture by a minister and a local Da Ge there.
So depsite the recent frequent raids that was going on in DG, the place was untouchable.
Just a simple and brief report below for all the brudders out there :P :

Day 1
ETA GZ, Bai Yun Airport at around 1600hrs.
Got a private transport to DG, CP for 300 rmb ( well, think slightly on the high side as i dun not know the market rate... anyway, din bargain too much as was with 2 friends, so the spilt amt total around 20Sing per pax which is fine with us ) Took ariound 2 hrs to reach new century hotel in DG, CP.
Check into a suite which ciost 450 rmb per night as i plan to bonk my gal on the sofa :P
After a great meal of shark fin and seafood which cost a round 570rmb.... hit straight to the KTV beside the hotel
The KTV was classy and there were abt 300-400 gals there for u to choose.
Anyway, to cut it short, took a 18 yr old Hunan gal after 2 waves of screening (each wave around 8 gals ) (sorry brudders, becos my little bro cannot tahan, that's y cant endure the complete screening ) anyway, the 1st waves always sucks... so i believe,the longer u tahan , the better gals u can get... but was i was quite late there... din bother.
The KTV room charges totaled 1000rmb for the 3 of us... as we dun really drink.. and we bought the gals back for ON for 800rmb.
Upon reaching the room, start to strip my gal and ended up in the shower.... then to the bed. I must say, she's hot. and the cunt is finger thight ! Did my cunningless on her and she was yelling like mad... as I had beer earlier on...it helps lengthen my endurance... so really gave her a great screw. Ended up, we did it twice in the night. She initiated the morning shag the following day by sloting her hand into my pants to which my little bro, repsonded ferociously ! Ended up, she stayed with me for lunch and reminded my to look for her the following night. Of course i din, cos there's too many gals for us to try out... no pt sticking to the same vege ! :P

too be continued

Good Stuff! Keep em F.R comin.