PDA

View Full Version : CIM heaven in Si Chuan, China

pacers2002
28-06-2004, 01:31 PM
location: Peng Shan, a small town near Chen Du, can take a bus from Chen Du to get there. The red-light district are two streets: Yang Liu street and Xing Nan Xia street. Take a cab and every driver knows that place.

price: 60RMB (less than S$13) for a 2 hour session, if need aircon, pay 10RMB more. overnight is 100RMB after 12:00pm.

service: it depends. In general, Yang Liu st is better than Xing Nan Xia st, although the girls are elder (18-25 yo). If wanna good looking ones or young chicks (17-18yo), go to Xing Nan Xia st. instead.

in 2 hours, unlimited number of shots, CIM is available. the gal will blow u hard and suck the last drop out of ur dick.

if wanna 3P, can ask the okt to recommend. I booked two gals and they played some lesbian moves, such as licking pussy and nipples, etc. shiok!

i also had my first 6P (one man 5 gal) session :) and get exhausted after unload 3 times.

So far, this is the best (interms of cost and quality) cheong place i've ever tried.

Tr|pp|ng
28-06-2004, 02:03 PM
location: Peng Shan, a small town near Chen Du, can take a bus from Chen Du to get there. The red-light district are two streets: Yang Liu street and Xing Nan Xia street. Take a cab and every driver knows that place.

price: 60RMB (less than S$13) for a 2 hour session, if need aircon, pay 10RMB more. overnight is 100RMB after 12:00pm.

service: it depends. In general, Yang Liu st is better than Xing Nan Xia st, although the girls are elder (18-25 yo). If wanna good looking ones or young chicks (17-18yo), go to Xing Nan Xia st. instead.

in 2 hours, unlimited number of shots, CIM is available. the gal will blow u hard and suck the last drop out of ur dick.

if wanna 3P, can ask the okt to recommend. I booked two gals and they played some lesbian moves, such as licking pussy and nipples, etc. shiok!

i also had my first 6P (one man 5 gal) session :) and get exhausted after unload 3 times.

So far, this is the best (interms of cost and quality) cheong place i've ever tried.

HardCORE!! lol!!!! Great stuff mate.

Does CIM come with the standard package or was it just your luck?

grumpy
28-06-2004, 07:31 PM
6P!!!
care to give us a FR?

pacers2002
28-06-2004, 10:01 PM
unlike Geylang, there's no standard package in Peng Shan. More or less it depends on your luck. But u can ask the okt for CIM recommendation. IMHO, the okts in Yang Liu st. are more trustable than those in Xing Nan Xia st.

anyway, for just 60RMB, u can't expect toooo much, but i think a 20RMB tip will certainly do the job.

HardCORE!! lol!!!! Great stuff mate.

Does CIM come with the standard package or was it just your luck?

pacers2002
28-06-2004, 10:09 PM
keke, 6P is not that interesting, bro. The main problem is that those gals won't play like those AV movies. Actually, when i'm doing one gal, the rest are just talking and kidding with each other. Sometimes the gals would push u from behind when u r in doggy style, and cheer for u to fuck harder :D

i've got to admit that the beginning of the session is unforgetable! just think about it, ur dick and balls are sucked and licked by 3 chicks, while u are fondling the other 2 gals' papaya :p

another problem is that the bed is not big enough, otherwise i'd have called 10 gals

with such a low bonking rate, u can realize every nasty dream without burning your pocket

6P!!!
care to give us a FR?

pacers2002
28-06-2004, 10:13 PM
i strongly suggest that bros who go there bring ur own towel. Peng Shan's room has shower, but the towel is shared by the customers.

(dont worry about the condoms, they are not shared :D )

6P!!!
care to give us a FR?

tanmikel
29-06-2004, 09:22 AM
wheres the nearest airport from Si Chuan ?