PDA

View Full Version : Cheongin in BKK

wowzz
02-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi bros,
Me going to bangkok for a maiden trip. Any good agogo and speciality bars to recommend. Anything that cannot be missed during my trip and strongly recommended is greatly appreciated :)

2-Nights-In-Bkk
02-07-2004, 11:25 PM
oh no, i can see flames coming your way.

Sammi888
03-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Invest a little bit of time to browse thru the various threads...many good tips & recommendations from many kind bros here...

Rgds.

delifrance
04-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi Wowzzz

check out www.bangkoktonight.com and www.stickmanbangkok.com

they will provide indexed information, take the time to read, Stickman tells it like a story, Dark Knight puts the info in like a dictionary.

this should get you started quite well, just dont be shy when you are in Bangkok and be careful not to give your heart away unneccessarily and without caution.

delifrance
05-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Hi Thaivisitor

perhaps you have misunderstood me because I did not elaborate. The reason why I recommended Stickman and Bangkoktonight is because they have simple and indexed information about Bkk (eg. Bangkoktonight's maps, Stickman's permanent long article). It is not because of the forums that they are linked to or hosting. The forums that they are linked to or hosting are largely in the caucasian perspective, personally their forums bore me and so far many of the asian 'cheongsters' that I have known for the past 4 to 5 years very rarely take part in the forums there.

Even Dark Knight of Bangkoktonight was once a samster and is an occassional visitor to sammyboy's forums. He's an asian and a very good friend cum guide to the Sukhumvit scene.

delifrance
06-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Hi Thaivisitor

LOL. Thanks for the clarification. I thought I have caused you to misunderstand. Thanks again.