PDA

View Full Version : ah june cat 30s

milffella
04-07-2004, 07:20 PM
go into house 19,wanted to looks for maggie cat 100.but the okt say must wait one hour.saw june again in her wonderful dress.smiling at me.i ask for her.walk into the room take off my clothes.she help me wash my dick and asshole.shiok.then after that lie down and french kiss for a while.later she lick my nipples all the way down to my dick.and slurp and lick it.bbbj me.shiok.come up and then she lie down.me go down lick her wonderful nice smell pussy and ass.see her shiver damn shiok.capped me and then do her missionary.after that she ask to change position to doggie. fcuk her like hell cannot come.then i lie down she come on top of me.cowgirl style.shiok but cannot cum still.then she say do missionary again i say too tired.then i ownself masturbate.she licking my nipples.suddenly i wan to ejaculate shoot straight into her face.whahahaha.seebey song.she never scold me just smile.and wash up,after that went out paid 30 bucks and left.good fuck.must go again.

looks 6/10
boobs 6/10 small but good
fj 5/10
bbbbj 8 /10 best is cim
ar 8/10

Microsoft
04-07-2004, 11:55 PM
saw june again in her wonderful dress.

Yes June realli bring back the old memories. Remember first time bonk her somewhere late 80's or early 90's. At tat time she jus downgarde from Cat 50 to Cat 30. She was quite young then and at $30, always got long q of customer waiting.

Anyway u can try Coco Cat 100. The BBBJ i find quite good. Multi position with hot tea treatment. Few mths ago i kena torture by her for half hour realli cnot tahan xia. Her hse at 4-xia(down) :D

anbill
07-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Where can you find june ?

deskjet840
09-07-2004, 01:39 AM
what is her number?

deskjet840
09-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Aiyo.... sorry to all the brothers out there, i ask a stupid question!!! :p

rocketscientist
09-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Where can you find june ?before July and after May! Doesn't need a rocket scientist to tell you that! :p