PDA

View Full Version : ONS mature sluts for exchange

milffella
07-07-2004, 08:31 PM
hey bros,

i have 2 lao goh to exchange ,one is a beautician operating in her house.her name is lenice.50 + years old.but damn horny.FOC anyway.
another one i think some bros here tried before.her name is yuki stay sengkang damn horny also.like to suck cock and cim.

any ons gers to exchange please pm me.if dun have dun bother to .thanks

sucker22
07-07-2004, 10:14 PM
hey bros,

i have 2 lao goh to exchange ,one is a beautician operating in her house.her name is lenice.50 + years old.but damn horny.FOC anyway.
another one i think some bros here tried before.her name is yuki stay sengkang damn horny also.like to suck cock and cim.

any ons gers to exchange please pm me.if dun have dun bother to .thanks

KNN i am the 1 who gave u yuki this contact but u give a fake ons contact.
To all bros stop exchange with this faker talk big but nothing to show. ANy the contact that u gave me noe who ur and she is going to report to police gd luck

bubblychampagne
08-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Hey brother,this yuki is also FOC?

ugly
08-07-2004, 05:08 AM
both also 50+ yo?? :eek:

musclemachine
08-07-2004, 09:40 AM
both also 50+ yo?? :eek:milf .....is going to attack woman who are mature...is a service to them :p

Orgasmic
08-07-2004, 09:50 AM
milf .....is going to attack woman who are mature...is a service to them :p

u mean "reservice?"

sweeper
08-07-2004, 11:19 AM
hi bro, new in here and lile to try a mature lady like what u say.. mind tp pass the contact to me and let me try it.. if next time i have any fl contact will sent it to u.. :rolleyes:

Pui Ong
08-07-2004, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=milffella]hey bros,

Bro, i wanna exchange.

milffella
08-07-2004, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=milffella]hey bros,

Bro, i wanna exchange.

bros i know many have pmed me for contacts,some with out exchange contacts,,,,,,some with FL contacts which i dun want.i only wan to exchange ONS contacts.anyway i too tried to reply one by one bros.i give u the numebr hre.9029 qi ling wu qi Lenice.enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

milffella
08-07-2004, 03:17 PM
bros i know many have pmed me for contacts,some with out exchange contacts,,,,,,some with FL contacts which i dun want.i only wan to exchange ONS contacts.anyway i too tried to reply one by one bros.i give u the numebr hre.9029 qi ling wu qi Lenice.enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

one stupid haonan fella pmed me,asked me wad to say 'ASKED ME CAN HE JUST ASKED HERE WANAN FUCKED???' HOW U EXPECT ME TO TEACH YOU,THIS IS AN ONS.NOT FL.HOW COME SO STUPID FELLA HAVE HERE?ONS DPENDS ON SKILLS AND HOW U TOK AND LOOK.U CAN TRY YOUR LCUK.BUT IF U CALL AND SAY LIKE THAT.SOON THE HP NUMBER WOULD BE CHANGED..........

XiaoWeiZi
08-07-2004, 03:27 PM
milffella i already pm u . so can i exchange mine with your ?

SgtPepper
08-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Knn what wrong wif you ppl nowadays . 50yo Lau go also interest you .

FOC i also dunnwant .

Time to close up this thread

brs_worid
08-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Knn what wrong wif you ppl nowadays . 50yo Lau go also interest you .

FOC i also dunnwant .

Time to close up this thread

HI Bro, maybe here got 60yr old samster and can only keep up with 50yr old lau go. Have you seen the kind of websites with those oldies but goodies...I'm sure there are people young or old out there with such fetish...
Cannot say FOC also don't want mah...next time when you're 60 or 70...anything goes....heheh...

The mode of transport is different.....but the destination is always the same.

triple h
08-07-2004, 07:39 PM
wah bro... got ppl ask u on advice on sex. steady lah. but agreed this bro need serious help. Can we recommed the book Sex for dummies ???????
one stupid haonan fella pmed me,asked me wad to say 'ASKED ME CAN HE JUST ASKED HERE WANAN FUCKED???' HOW U EXPECT ME TO TEACH YOU,THIS IS AN ONS.NOT FL.HOW COME SO STUPID FELLA HAVE HERE?ONS DPENDS ON SKILLS AND HOW U TOK AND LOOK.U CAN TRY YOUR LCUK.BUT IF U CALL AND SAY LIKE THAT.SOON THE HP NUMBER WOULD BE CHANGED..........

milffella
08-07-2004, 09:27 PM
wah bro... got ppl ask u on advice on sex. steady lah. but agreed this bro need serious help. Can we recommed the book Sex for dummies ???????

hahha yeah,this kind of lamer also have,so stupid i wonder tehy ever find a wife for themselves.'how to ask my wife to fuck'.LOL

maxxer
08-07-2004, 10:40 PM
hahha yeah,this kind of lamer also have,so stupid i wonder tehy ever find a wife for themselves.'how to ask my wife to fuck'.LOL

Aiya Bro relax ...I keena one that ask me why we must go throught a OKT.You tell me what to say?Some really need teaching...

rocky73sg
09-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Hi,

Sometimes, newbies here will ask lots of questions about how to do these and that... I guess they just need the To-Dos to get them started...

If we can help, we will. But of course there are some who will ask funny questions which we ourselves do not know how to answer them...

I guess this is their process of growing more lao jiao...

Cheers!

haulance
11-07-2004, 12:08 AM

Hi Bro,

Called this number twice. The lady who answered the phone said wrong number. Second time round, she said the number is new and told me not to call again. I guess she must have received a lot of calls. Wow, so there are lots of milf fellas out there huh. :confused:

silomroad
14-07-2004, 08:16 PM
KNN i am the 1 who gave u yuki this contact but u give a fake ons contact.

FINALLY, someone who can see thru all the shit that this milffella is all about. Basically, just a comical braggart and faker like you said - free sex lah, anal, go to woman's house for sex, punched a samster in tui na joint lah, and many many more.
After i disagreed his views once, guess what? He pm me to fill up my mailbox with all the profanities and vulgarities and threaten this and that. I didn't even bother to reply, not stooping down to his level.
Can't help it, there are people like this around.

milffella
19-07-2004, 07:35 AM
FINALLY, someone who can see thru all the shit that this milffella is all about. Basically, just a comical braggart and faker like you said - free sex lah, anal, go to woman's house for sex, punched a samster in tui na joint lah, and many many more.
After i disagreed his views once, guess what? He pm me to fill up my mailbox with all the profanities and vulgarities and threaten this and that. I didn't even bother to reply, not stooping down to his level.
Can't help it, there are people like this around.

somebody offered to meet up for challenge,some body say this say that,can live up to standard or get free fucks,dun com ehere and sour grapes.hahahahahaha.anyway see your reputation minus minus 2 only.cant be bothered with ya.hahahahahhaa.another word for you...BORNED LOSER

Playhardhard
15-03-2006, 02:15 PM
i have 20 ons and milf for exchange...don like to waste time , tell me wat you have and wat you want..you get it immediate...NO FL PLS

Playhardhard
16-03-2006, 12:38 PM
4 had been exchange , left with 16 milf and ons for exchange ...NO FL pls..Only real contacts will be consider...Pls say in details of the gal before you want to exchange..ALL REAL CONTACTS

Castrol
16-03-2006, 01:23 PM
i have 20 ons and milf for exchange...don like to waste time , tell me wat you have and wat you want..you get it immediate...NO FL PLS

20 ons lobang! i can understand a lobang king like you definitely got no time to waste... :D

CKee
17-03-2006, 04:10 PM
somebody offered to meet up for challenge,some body say this say that,can live up to standard or get free fucks,dun com ehere and sour grapes.hahahahahaha.anyway see your reputation minus minus 2 only.cant be bothered with ya.hahahahahhaa.another word for you...BORNED LOSER

You are the actual loser...called the number and lenice mentioned about you being so hard up to get into her pants. But, not her type as deemed too young - car salesman! (if this is the actual job tou gave her).

fubarmale
17-03-2006, 07:20 PM
No offence to lao aunties but if I would have a chance to have ONS with them, I would imagine my FR as follows,
__________________________________________________ _______________
Rush all the way from work to office and was raining heavily. NB, just wash my car yesterday and is this a sign that I should not go. Bo pian, make appt already so must turn up mah (in spirit of SAMSTERS).

Check into room and SMS her the number. 5 minutes later, heard door bell ring and tried to view through peephole but cannot see anyone outside. Open the door and saw an lao auntie outside,

ME : AUNTIE, THIS ROOM CLEAN ALREADY AND YOU CAN GO TO NEXT ROOM
SHE : WHAT AUNTIE, I'M HERE TO SERVICE YOU AND DO YOU WANT ME TO STAND OUTSIDE FOREVER

wb, she really look like those auntie cleaning room and since here already, cannot reject right. She walk inside before me saying anything and pinch my backside hard hard also.

ME : AUNTIE, ME DON'T LIKE BDSM LAH
SHE : AIYOH, WHAT B, WHAT M YOU TALKING ABOUT LAH. ME ONLY CHECKING YOU OUT

later i learn that the word BDSM was not yet invented during her time and guess need to be more careful with words liao. She stand next to the bed and tries to dance 'sexily' while removing her clothes which I'm very worried because one wrong move will cause her to fall and break her bones. She was using her hand to comb her hair sexily but pulled too hard until wig came out. Eee....

SHE : SOLI HOH, TOO WARM HERE LIAO, TAKE OUT MY 'HAIR' MORE COMFORTABLE. U DON'T MIND RIGHT
ME : {what else can I do} SURE, GO AHEAD.

since i showered already, i just lie down and watch free 'show' and after what i thought last piece of clothes was removed, was surprised that she removed her girdle which reveals her big tummy.

SHE : THIS IS MY SLIMMING BELT, BETTER THAN THOSE ADVERTISED ON TV BECAUSE CAN WEAR 24 HOURS
ME : {with that tummy, you need a miracle man} SO SMART HUH, NEXT TIME YOUR BODY BETTER THAN MISS SINGAPORE LIAO.
SHE : SMILED SHEEPISHLY

then it came to me suddenly when she stands naked with no fake hair and no 'slimming belt'. cannot really make out at first but after thinking hard, i realized that she looks like mascot from certain tyre company. wb, me going to change my car type soon because if not, will always remind me when driving around.

SHE : YOU LIE DOWN AND I LICK YOU FIRST {i learn later that catbath was not invented during her time}
ME : NO THANKS, ME BATH ALREADY {lucky not with your saliva}, BUT YOU CAN SERVICE MY DIDI FIRST
SHE : SO HURRY HURRY BATH ALREADY HOH. OK LOH, YOU ARE THE BOSS

as i was lying down waiting for her to come up, she walk to the toilet and i can hear grunting sound coming out.

ME : ARE U OKAY?
SHE : $##OK @#$$ COMING OUT @#$4 SOON
ME : {me curious liao and went to toilet to check out also} WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
SHE : {she turns around with something sticking out of her mouth} NB, NEW DENTURE CANNOT COME OUT LAH
ME : {ah........, pretend didn't see} IF GOT PROBLEM, WE COME BACK ANOTHER DAY
SHE : ##$NO NO #$$PRO...&* {pop} SEE, COME OUT ALREADY
ME : {this time jia lat liao}

before i know it, she was holding my hand and leading me bed. licking..oops catbath was SOP but she has to stop every few minutes because she says her neck pain lah.

SHE : I SERVICE YOU, NOW YOU SERVICE ME LIAO
ME : HOW?
SHE : YOU GO ON TOP OF ME LAH {u guess it, the word missionary was not invented during her era yet}
ME : U LIKE THIS POSITION HUH
SHE : YAH, BUT NOT TOO HARD BECAUSE I JUST WENT FOR HIP OPERATION

for a lao poh, she is considered tight but the strange thing is that no sound from her

ME : YOU SHIOK OR NOT
SHE : OKAY LAH
ME : CAN I GO FROM BACKSIDE
SHE : DARLING, YOU ARE ALREADY IN BACKSIDE HOLE

not wanting to torture herself and myself any longer, i finish job quick quick and left immediately.

please hor, this is my LAST fr on lao auntie and if you do not like it, please zap zap me so that i could wake up from this nightmare

CHEERS.....

meatlover
17-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Wah ... Damn goot "FR" ... :D

svs_hire
19-03-2006, 05:57 PM
No offence to lao aunties but if I would have a chance to have ONS with them, I would imagine my FR as follows,
Rush all the way from work to office and was raining heavily. NB, just wash my car yesterday and is this a sign that I should not go. Bo pian, make appt already so must turn up mah (in spirit of SAMSTERS).

Check into room and SMS her the number. 5 minutes later, heard door bell ring and tried to view through peephole but cannot see anyone outside. Open the door and saw an lao auntie outside,

ME : AUNTIE, THIS ROOM CLEAN ALREADY AND YOU CAN GO TO NEXT ROOM
SHE : WHAT AUNTIE, I'M HERE TO SERVICE YOU AND DO YOU WANT ME TO STAND OUTSIDE FOREVER

wb, she really look like those auntie cleaning room and since here already, cannot reject right. She walk inside before me saying anything and pinch my backside hard hard also.

ME : AUNTIE, ME DON'T LIKE BDSM LAH
SHE : AIYOH, WHAT B, WHAT M YOU TALKING ABOUT LAH. ME ONLY CHECKING YOU OUT

later i learn that the word BDSM was not yet invented during her time and guess need to be more careful with words liao. She stand next to the bed and tries to dance 'sexily' while removing her clothes which I'm very worried because one wrong move will cause her to fall and break her bones. She was using her hand to comb her hair sexily but pulled too hard until wig came out. Eee....

SHE : SOLI HOH, TOO WARM HERE LIAO, TAKE OUT MY 'HAIR' MORE COMFORTABLE. U DON'T MIND RIGHT
ME : {what else can I do} SURE, GO AHEAD.

since i showered already, i just lie down and watch free 'show' and after what i thought last piece of clothes was removed, was surprised that she removed her girdle which reveals her big tummy.

SHE : THIS IS MY SLIMMING BELT, BETTER THAN THOSE ADVERTISED ON TV BECAUSE CAN WEAR 24 HOURS
ME : {with that tummy, you need a miracle man} SO SMART HUH, NEXT TIME YOUR BODY BETTER THAN MISS SINGAPORE LIAO.
SHE : SMILED SHEEPISHLY

then it came to me suddenly when she stands naked with no fake hair and no 'slimming belt'. cannot really make out at first but after thinking hard, i realized that she looks like mascot from certain tyre company. wb, me going to change my car type soon because if not, will always remind me when driving around.

SHE : YOU LIE DOWN AND I LICK YOU FIRST {i learn later that catbath was not invented during her time}
ME : NO THANKS, ME BATH ALREADY {lucky not with your saliva}, BUT YOU CAN SERVICE MY DIDI FIRST
SHE : SO HURRY HURRY BATH ALREADY HOH. OK LOH, YOU ARE THE BOSS

as i was lying down waiting for her to come up, she walk to the toilet and i can hear grunting sound coming out.

ME : ARE U OKAY?
SHE : $##OK @#$$ COMING OUT @#$4 SOON
ME : {me curious liao and went to toilet to check out also} WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
SHE : {she turns around with something sticking out of her mouth} NB, NEW DENTURE CANNOT COME OUT LAH
ME : {ah........, pretend didn't see} IF GOT PROBLEM, WE COME BACK ANOTHER DAY
SHE : ##$NO NO #$$PRO...&* {pop} SEE, COME OUT ALREADY
ME : {this time jia lat liao}

before i know it, she was holding my hand and leading me bed. licking..oops catbath was SOP but she has to stop every few minutes because she says her neck pain lah.

SHE : I SERVICE YOU, NOW YOU SERVICE ME LIAO
ME : HOW?
SHE : YOU GO ON TOP OF ME LAH {u guess it, the word missionary was not invented during her era yet}
ME : U LIKE THIS POSITION HUH
SHE : YAH, BUT NOT TOO HARD BECAUSE I JUST WENT FOR HIP OPERATION

for a lao poh, she is considered tight but the strange thing is that no sound from her

ME : YOU SHIOK OR NOT
SHE : OKAY LAH
ME : CAN I GO FROM BACKSIDE
SHE : DARLING, YOU ARE ALREADY IN BACKSIDE HOLE

not wanting to torture herself and myself any longer, i finish job quick quick and left immediately.

please hor, this is my LAST fr on lao auntie and if you do not like it, please zap zap me so that i could wake up from this nightmare

CHEERS.....

bro, solid FR on LC 1st time i come across.....well done.....cheers

Playhardhard
10-04-2006, 12:43 PM
anyone keen for immediate exchange..me leaving singapore soon and willing to clear my stocks....let bonk ......immediate reply for one to one exchange ...i have many