PDA

View Full Version : Chionging thread for OT

dysfunkt
01-09-2010, 06:54 PM
It seems that not much threads in here talk about chionging OT's club like Club Romeo or Crazy Horse in here.

Maybe we can dedicate a thread here to find like minded people to chiong these clubs together to pick up ladyboys.

Who knows, arrange meet ups and night outs together.

I was at Club Romeo last night for the 1st time, went there for maybe 15 - 20 mins as I was with my other friend who is not into LBs. We were just scouting around for a place to have some beers. Quite a few lookers there. But my friend felt uneasy and we left the place early. So hope to find like-minded people in here.

dickrick
01-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Bro, I already started a thread Orchard Towers ladyboys since Dec last year.
All you have to do is provide the ladyboy's name, where you picked her up (Romeos, Crazy Horse, on the main road) how much you paid for her services, how was the bj, fj. Was she friendly, was she in a hurry?
Then add the spice if you want.
The main thing people want to know is who, how much and what action was provided.
Yes you're right, very few people talk about their sex experiences from these bars in OT. Myself included, but mine is a long story and I think boring to some people which is why I never write about it.

ibelieveindevil
01-09-2010, 10:06 PM
bloody hell, go read the damn forum carefully and dun waste the bandwidth, there is a whole thread of OT and chiong for it is included with members organising it everytime they go.

open ur eyes to view the thread, or ele how would ue diffentiate girls, guys and tgirls?

dysfunkt
01-09-2010, 11:03 PM
bloody hell, go read the damn forum carefully and dun waste the bandwidth, there is a whole thread of OT and chiong for it is included with members organising it everytime they go.

open ur eyes to view the thread, or ele how would ue diffentiate girls, guys and tgirls?

lolx. your not quite likeable here aren't you. =) don't you have any constructive comments at all? The last i looked at the Club Romeo's thread was like 2009.

Don't be a troll.

dysfunkt
01-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Bro, I already started a thread Orchard Towers ladyboys since Dec last year.
All you have to do is provide the ladyboy's name, where you picked her up (Romeos, Crazy Horse, on the main road) how much you paid for her services, how was the bj, fj. Was she friendly, was she in a hurry?
Then add the spice if you want.
The main thing people want to know is who, how much and what action was provided.
Yes you're right, very few people talk about their sex experiences from these bars in OT. Myself included, but mine is a long story and I think boring to some people which is why I never write about it.

No prob bro dickrick, just wanted to create a thread where I can get people to exchange contacts to start chionging OT together.

Just write your story man, don't think it would be boring. Hope to chiong together with ya some time soon bro. =)

capcrunch
02-09-2010, 03:29 AM
bro dysfunkt, actually i have to speak in bro ibelieveinthedevil's defence. It's true that we're all quite active in the other thread. In fact, just met up with 2 bros from that thread today. Had a great time chatting and just looking around at both Romeo and Crazy Horse. Our first foray into CH, and I think we've established some contacts. Hopefully can find some preops there.

Unfortunately, most of romeo is now post-op. CH is pretty much the same too. Sad sad sad. Where have all the hot pre-ops gone???

Anyway bro, we can always continue in the old thread, instead of opening up another one to confuse all the bros.

dysfunkt
02-09-2010, 07:05 AM
bro dysfunkt, actually i have to speak in bro ibelieveinthedevil's defence. It's true that we're all quite active in the other thread. In fact, just met up with 2 bros from that thread today. Had a great time chatting and just looking around at both Romeo and Crazy Horse. Our first foray into CH, and I think we've established some contacts. Hopefully can find some preops there.

Unfortunately, most of romeo is now post-op. CH is pretty much the same too. Sad sad sad. Where have all the hot pre-ops gone???

Anyway bro, we can always continue in the old thread, instead of opening up another one to confuse all the bros.

i understand that there are other threads around, but the way he put his msg across is rather quite rude. tts all to it. I am all for contributing in other threads too. i am not here to find trouble nor bash people.

its just the attitude of others that are rather irritating.