PDA

View Full Version : BKK guide for newbies

2-Nights-In-Bkk
03-08-2004, 06:46 PM
For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

-Potato-
03-08-2004, 09:43 PM
thanks for some of the info,but i like to ask,where is the intramatra soi 2??which area??Sukhumvit or Pethcaburi??
As for Siam hotel,if best you can hook some girl that can speak a bit of english,otherwise like chicken and duck.and want to negoiate,negioate with the girl,if u negioate through middle man or pimp,cost more..

ahming
04-08-2004, 03:10 AM
For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

Mmmh...just came back frm BKK last week..Posiden not bad but looks ard 24-28 yrs old...prefer Natalee..younger gers!!

Been to Hollywood...jam pack..but nice stage show..too bad close a 1 am..end up paying alot for the extra mixer..tot it came with the liquour ordered.

Nana area alot of angmo...mostly carter to angmo crowd..lot of pole dancing gers...not mi cup of tea.

Tried the FL in Siam hotel...didn't know wat to do..went in and sit ard...alot of gers sitting there too...end up asking those outside the cafe for a overnite booking for B3K...looks wise average...booking from 2am to 6am.

Any bro know of other places of interest??

delifrance
04-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Hi ahming

what is your type of poison? there are about 13 different types of poison in Bkk ranging from what Kiu Sai has described to more than what you have experienced.

it will be good if you can define what you want to play before you bonk. LOL

cheers.

ultraman8_2000
04-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Thats quite a good guide. Any other places where we can go for massage and make arrangements to meet later at night or book them out early. Will be there ard the 23rd Aug for about 1 week to 10 days. Maybe can meet some bros there for kopi. :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
bro ahming,your cheonging in bkk seems to be very diif from mine leh.firstly,poseidon gals are much younger than nataree gals.secondly,hollywood disco closed at 2am, not 1am.lastly,at siam hotel,gals booking can be as early as 10-11pm onwards as long as you're there and ask them,they will go with u be it to disco or hotel directly.price depends on your negotiation skills.some might leave your hotel at 6am as they go back to work at office,shop,etc in the morning. but not all cos the last time i had 1, it was till abt 11-12pm.looks wise,i agree,mostly average but one mans meat another mans poison.

bro ultraman,you can make bookings/arrangements at all MP.i'll advise u to ask the gal directly inside the room rather than the papasan(extra charges).the gals can meet u after work at abt 1230-1am.price wise,u can negotiate with them.range from 4000-5000b for those working in MPs.if u want book them out early during their working hours,then u have to talk to papasan and that charges more.

bro potato,i'm sorry that i have no idea where is intramana soi 2.but rest assure that most taxi drivers know the place.

delifrance
04-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Hi

the best places to book massage girls out are usually the small massage places which cater to the local people and the long-stay expat communities. per hour booking fee for taking the girl out of her establishment can hit B$150 to B$200. Tried that once and got her to massage me in my apartment.

ultraman8_2000
04-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Hi Bro Kiu Sai, Thanks for the advice. Will do that.
Bro Delifrance, can you recommend some of the small massage places where the quality and service is better? I will be staying at Shangri-la for the first few days. Any recommendations on other hotels as i will be staying on for another few day on personal budget(Good price and good location) :D ?

-Potato-
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
As for Nataree,the girl range is Baht 2000 and Baht 1800,while sideline from Baht 2200 onward to Baht 2500.
As the girl,some girl is from Myanmar,near thailand border,this the gal told me.But hard to differentiate from outside.
As for sideline,think the look also average.But skill wise,heard from papasan,not good.But i think that depend on your luck!!555

tirak69
04-08-2004, 10:22 PM
thanks for some of the info,but i like to ask,where is the intramatra soi 2??which area??Sukhumvit or Pethcaburi??
As for Siam hotel,if best you can hook some girl that can speak a bit of english,otherwise like chicken and duck.and want to negoiate,negioate with the girl,if u negioate through middle man or pimp,cost more..

intamarra is the myraid of sois starting from behind hway khwang all the way to start of suttisan road. mainly all local joints... helps if you speak thai.

ahming
05-08-2004, 02:49 AM
bro ahming,your cheonging in bkk seems to be very diif from mine leh.firstly,poseidon gals are much younger than nataree gals.secondly,hollywood disco closed at 2am, not 1am.lastly,at siam hotel,gals booking can be as early as 10-11pm onwards as long as you're there and ask them,they will go with u be it to disco or hotel directly.price depends on your negotiation skills.some might leave your hotel at 6am as they go back to work at office,shop,etc in the morning. but not all cos the last time i had 1, it was till abt 11-12pm.looks wise,i agree,mostly average but one mans meat another mans poison.

bro ultraman,you can make bookings/arrangements at all MP.i'll advise u to ask the gal directly inside the room rather than the papasan(extra charges).the gals can meet u after work at abt 1230-1am.price wise,u can negotiate with them.range from 4000-5000b for those working in MPs.if u want book them out early during their working hours,then u have to talk to papasan and that charges more.

bro potato,i'm sorry that i have no idea where is intramana soi 2.but rest assure that most taxi drivers know the place.

MMh...mabe I went late to posiden..as for hollywood it lights on at 1 am but i think closed at 2am..For siam hotel mi first time there..dun even know how to sepak thai anyhow knock,,haha..anyway recommend the hotel at ratchada city near huai kwang...cheap at 700 baht per day..got massage ger to come to room at 500baht 2 hr massage..extra service at 1K...dunno over paid or not...anyway service not bad but looks wise dun expect much!!

Got any place where u can pick up gers like siam hotel??

ahming
05-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Hi ahming

what is your type of poison? there are about 13 different types of poison in Bkk ranging from what Kiu Sai has described to more than what you have experienced.

it will be good if you can define what you want to play before you bonk. LOL

cheers.

Wah..didnt know got so much type...care to emphasie the 13 types??

ahming
05-08-2004, 02:53 AM
As for Nataree,the girl range is Baht 2000 and Baht 1800,while sideline from Baht 2200 onward to Baht 2500.
As the girl,some girl is from Myanmar,near thailand border,this the gal told me.But hard to differentiate from outside.
As for sideline,think the look also average.But skill wise,heard from papasan,not good.But i think that depend on your luck!!555

Got one ger of Yunan/chanmai mixed at the 2000baht range...realli pretty le..think abt it now buay tahan le..

delifrance
05-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi Ah Ming

Actually there are more than 13 poisons, the essence is the 13 Poisons Set but for the sake of this thread for newbies, I try to expand the poisons into details but not too detailed -

Traditional Massage

1) Traditional massage – bargain with the girl, bonk the girl in the premises
2) Traditional massage – after or before massage, bonk the girl in the premises
3) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, bonk the girl in your premises
4) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, get a private massage in your hotel room, bonk the girl in your room.
5) Traditional massage – meet the girl after her working hours, get a massage or get a massage and a bonk in your room.
6) Traditional massage – get a massage from a girl, do whatever arrangements to know her friends also and do whatever you would like to do as according to 1) to 5) above …including orgies (of course you need to talk and charm your way to your objectives).
7) Traditional massage – just tip the girl and make sure you get your contacts to her or get her contacts and do anything from 1) to 6).

Sex Massage

1) The same as Traditional Massage except that the bonking comes first before any playing around.
2) Try the Body Foam Massage.
3) Try the BJ – Ice cube alternate with Hot Chinese Tea treatment.

Go-Go Bars

1) Book Short Time (ST) or Long Time (LT) and bonk.
2) Arrange to get the girl to bonk her after her working hours.
3) Arrange with the girl to get her friends for an outing, play at disco or whatever and bonk one girl or bonk multiple girls.

KTV Clubs

1) Bonk in the premises (many large entertainment complexes host Sex Massage services, therefore private rooms are available).
2) Arrange with girl to bonk outside the premises (via the KTV lounge arrangement or deal directly with the girl herself, again you can ask her directly if multi-partner bonk sessions are available).

Clubs

1) Same as in KTV Clubs
2) Get the hostess girl, get the mama-san, get the dancers, get the service waitress, get the cashier, get the usher girls.

Discos/Entertainment Discos cum Pubs.

1) Hook girls in a disco, the rest is self-explanatory
2) Try to hook the Henessey, Hennekien, Carlsberg, Beer Chang, etc girl promoters.
3) Specific FL and hostess supplied discos cum pubs – Spassos at Hyatt, CM2 at Novotel Hotel Siam Square, Sparks at Emerald, Q Bar on Fridays to Sundays, Carribean at Meng Zai, Tango, Exotica, Resort Club, Pegasus, Orbit, Forte Fashion House…the list goes on and on…..

Pubs

1) Same as in the discos.
2) Soi 33 in Sukhumvit, the artists’ bars are set up like KTV counter-bars.

Restaurants

1) Same as in the discos and pubs.

Night and Day Markets

1) Same as in the discos and pubs, hook the girls working in the stalls, the visitors to the market, etc.

Supermarkets, Department Stores and Shopping Centres/Malls

1) Need I elaborate? LOL.

Pubs/Hair Salons near university campuses

1) Hook the girls.

Siam Hotel type of hotel coffee houses / Lumphini Park area

1) Free-lancers abound in the restaurants, car-parks near the toilets, almost everywhere.
2) Walk around the out-skirts of Lumphini Park area, there are free-lancers.

Hotels

1) Hotel lobbies, make friends with any pretty girl sitting there, the rest is up to you.
2) Ask the reception or concierge staff to arrange for you.

Thai Cafes – example Mirage Thai Café

1) Tip the girls, talk to the girls, arrange your own activities with the girls.

University Campuses

1) If you can formulate an excuse and ideas to be in there, the rest is up to your guts and skills.

Boy Bars

1) Yes, if you know how and where.

It’s just a preference of whether you wish to throw money and get the girl to entertain you and feel like a million dollars OR you want to make friends and later bonk.

You can actually fill up your day-time making friends with girls and later dating them for the night and also do whatever activities you are after.

It all depends on a lazy-gutless-use-money-to-buy-the-girl-wholesale holiday that you think you were a great ‘cheongster’ or you are really cheeky enough to hunt and date girls (hookers and non-hookers alike) and bed them.

Have fun either way! Cheers!

fastbud
05-08-2004, 03:11 PM
http://www.whorist.com/01Thailand/005BgkONL.htm

If you want a good guide to BKK this is as good as any you'll find on the net

Sinoview
05-08-2004, 03:44 PM

Though I have not been very active in BKK lately, I have been to almost all the MPs along and around Rachada Road. And I still like Nataree bests.

The gals in Posiedon, Emanulle, Cesar etc. may be more sophisicated, better dressed, make-up etc. but i tends to have younger gal and better gf service from gals from Nateree. One reason I attribute is b'cos of one captain whom I knew since the opening of Nataree. He never failed me in his recommendation. On some day when the stock was not good, he would frankly tell what's bests available. At tims, he even suggest I go for a drink or some meal first and return later.....

As for the model class in Posiedon, no doubt their look and presentation are a class above those of Nataree. But for most of them their atitude and service really sucks....

Though, i did have a few gems here and there from Mirage, Emanulle, Victoria Secret, CP 2 etc. Overall Nataree is my favourite MP......

Cheers

2-Nights-In-Bkk
05-08-2004, 06:04 PM
The live band performance in hollywood disco ends at 130am, so how can the lights on at 1am?
Bros,u guys talking abt spore time or bkk time??
I'm talking abt bkk time.

-Potato-
05-08-2004, 09:49 PM
The live band performance in hollywood disco ends at 130am, so how can the lights on at 1am?

5555,of course talking about bkk time lor ;)

-Potato-
05-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Though I have not been very active in BKK lately, I have been to almost all the MPs along and around Rachada Road. And I still like Nataree bests.

The gals in Posiedon, Emanulle, Cesar etc. may be more sophisicated, better dressed, make-up etc. but i tends to have younger gal and better gf service from gals from Nateree. One reason I attribute is b'cos of one captain whom I knew since the opening of Nataree. He never failed me in his recommendation. On some day when the stock was not good, he would frankly tell what's bests available. At tims, he even suggest I go for a drink or some meal first and return later.....

As for the model class in Posiedon, no doubt their look and presentation are a class above those of Nataree. But for most of them their atitude and service really sucks....

Though, i did have a few gems here and there from Mirage, Emanulle, Victoria Secret, CP 2 etc. Overall Nataree is my favourite MP......

Cheers

as for the young girl,yes i agree.the papasan you know is ??i know one is called Ah tian,give good recomendation,but didnt see him last trip i go. ;)

tirak69
06-08-2004, 02:12 AM

Cheers
i think we all have different tastes in gals... so it depends when we are at the MP and which gals happen to catch our fancy and have can "click" with. my personal fav is still plaza after all these while.
the most important is having a good cheer guest who will make good recommendations. am sure SC will agree on this... ;)

ahming
06-08-2004, 02:55 AM
Hi Ah Ming

Actually there are more than 13 poisons, the essence is the 13 Poisons Set but for the sake of this thread for newbies, I try to expand the poisons into details but not too detailed -

Traditional Massage

1) Traditional massage – bargain with the girl, bonk the girl in the premises
2) Traditional massage – after or before massage, bonk the girl in the premises
3) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, bonk the girl in your premises
4) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, get a private massage in your hotel room, bonk the girl in your room.
5) Traditional massage – meet the girl after her working hours, get a massage or get a massage and a bonk in your room.
6) Traditional massage – get a massage from a girl, do whatever arrangements to know her friends also and do whatever you would like to do as according to 1) to 5) above …including orgies (of course you need to talk and charm your way to your objectives).
7) Traditional massage – just tip the girl and make sure you get your contacts to her or get her contacts and do anything from 1) to 6).

Sex Massage

1) The same as Traditional Massage except that the bonking comes first before any playing around.
2) Try the Body Foam Massage.
3) Try the BJ – Ice cube alternate with Hot Chinese Tea treatment.

Go-Go Bars

1) Book Short Time (ST) or Long Time (LT) and bonk.
2) Arrange to get the girl to bonk her after her working hours.
3) Arrange with the girl to get her friends for an outing, play at disco or whatever and bonk one girl or bonk multiple girls.

KTV Clubs

1) Bonk in the premises (many large entertainment complexes host Sex Massage services, therefore private rooms are available).
2) Arrange with girl to bonk outside the premises (via the KTV lounge arrangement or deal directly with the girl herself, again you can ask her directly if multi-partner bonk sessions are available).

Clubs

1) Same as in KTV Clubs
2) Get the hostess girl, get the mama-san, get the dancers, get the service waitress, get the cashier, get the usher girls.

Discos/Entertainment Discos cum Pubs.

1) Hook girls in a disco, the rest is self-explanatory
2) Try to hook the Henessey, Hennekien, Carlsberg, Beer Chang, etc girl promoters.
3) Specific FL and hostess supplied discos cum pubs – Spassos at Hyatt, CM2 at Novotel Hotel Siam Square, Sparks at Emerald, Q Bar on Fridays to Sundays, Carribean at Meng Zai, Tango, Exotica, Resort Club, Pegasus, Orbit, Forte Fashion House…the list goes on and on…..

Pubs

1) Same as in the discos.
2) Soi 33 in Sukhumvit, the artists’ bars are set up like KTV counter-bars.

Restaurants

1) Same as in the discos and pubs.

Night and Day Markets

1) Same as in the discos and pubs, hook the girls working in the stalls, the visitors to the market, etc.

Supermarkets, Department Stores and Shopping Centres/Malls

1) Need I elaborate? LOL.

Pubs/Hair Salons near university campuses

1) Hook the girls.

Siam Hotel type of hotel coffee houses / Lumphini Park area

1) Free-lancers abound in the restaurants, car-parks near the toilets, almost everywhere.

Hotels

1) Hotel lobbies, make friends with any pretty girl sitting there, the rest is up to you.
2) Ask the reception or concierge staff to arrange for you.

Thai Cafes – example Mirage Thai Café

1) Tip the girls, talk to the girls, arrange your own activities with the girls.

University Campuses

1) If you can formulate an excuse and ideas to be in there, the rest is up to your guts and skills.

Boy Bars

1) Yes, if you know how and where.

It’s just a preference of whether you wish to throw money and get the girl to entertain you and feel like a million dollars OR you want to make friends and later bonk.

You can actually fill up your day-time making friends with girls and later dating them for the night and also do whatever activities you are after.

It all depends on a lazy-gutless-use-money-to-buy-the-girl-wholesale holiday that you think you were a great ‘cheongster’ or you are really cheeky enough to hunt and date girls (hookers and non-hookers alike) and bed them.

Have fun either way! Cheers!

Wow thks for your comprehensive details...but mi is $$ for ger type...no time to chat them up leh!!

ahming
06-08-2004, 02:57 AM
http://www.whorist.com/01Thailand/005BgkONL.htm

If you want a good guide to BKK this is as good as any you'll find on the net

MMh...not a bad guide le...shlould have read it b4 going to thailand...but there still another time..thks

ahming
06-08-2004, 02:58 AM

Well..it bkk time 1am leh...i was there mah..quite sure about it.

spader
09-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Hello bros,

having my newbie trip in BKK now, i think August is a bad month to visit if you are a night person. Most places close at 1am.

I have been to Bed, Q-bar, Hollywood, Orbit, Soi 33 bars, all close at 1am for now. I think its a police thing.. Took taxi drove past Nana plaza also closes at 1am.

However went to Booze at Thonglo yesterday and they close at 2am. Maybe Thonglo different district?

Will try to post some reports on the places when i've more time. For now, Booze is definitely a nice place to party with good looking guys and gals.

Cheers.

cbjuiceyumseng
09-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Though i am a veteran chionging in GL150 and China but when it comes to chionging in Thailand, i am still a fresh newbie. I have read brothers ladyassassinator's FR...and the girl he fucked http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8634/Image204.jpg

This is the benchmark for me to follow when i chiong thailand sometime soon i hope...keke :D

vaxvms
09-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Though i am a veteran chionging in GL150 and China but when it comes to chionging in Thailand, i am still a fresh newbie. I have read brothers ladyassassinator's FR...and the girl he fucked http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8634/Image204.jpg

This is the benchmark for me to follow when i chiong thailand sometime soon i hope...keke :D

when u in bkk?
:p

west
09-08-2004, 10:42 PM
I will in Bangkok from 11th to 14th Aug, any Bro in Bangkok who is interested to lim kopi or some action... just pm me ;)

thai75food
10-08-2004, 11:45 AM
hey bro, i will be there 21 to 25th aug. if wann mit up pm me before 18 aug.
will be getting a thai phone card there.
u got any contact if u wan to mit up?
i've wrote my plans on a thread, u can check them out but of cos if we cheong together we can of cos come out with different plan. just click on my nick and see the post. just hoping to make more friends in a foreign land.

thai75food
10-08-2004, 11:53 AM
i've tried mona lisa which does soapy bath on a bubble mattress. gal wise ok la, service wise not rush, as many shots u like. [also to the bro who's asking where's else has soapy bath.
depends where u like to stay. palazzo <1k bhat, merchant court 1 - 2k bhat in ratchada.
there's some 1-2k hotels in siam sq too. infor somewhre in the forum, need to search.

delifrance
10-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi all

here's an alternative view to places closing at 1am.....it gives you the opportunity to carry on partying at their or your place..... just be careful and be alert....if you can control yourself and enjoy...there are always dangers.....all sorts of dangers of being blackmailed with your trousers around your ankles to the girl who sticks with you all the way until you have to fly back home....LOL....

tirak69
10-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Hi all

here's an alternative view to places closing at 1am.....it gives you the opportunity to carry on partying at their or your place..... just be careful and be alert....if you can control yourself and enjoy...there are always dangers.....all sorts of dangers of being blackmailed with your trousers around your ankles to the girl who sticks with you all the way until you have to fly back home....LOL....
u forgot to mention the toothpaste on toothbrush in the morning, the smell of coffee on the dining table... perks of her sticking to u till u step into departure gate... LOL... kekekeke :D

nathan
10-08-2004, 07:36 PM
TO bro thai75food,
Hi bro, glad to hear that monalise provide the soapy massage on the air matress and get unlimited no of shot. Well, how much u paid for that? And for 1.5 hrs or 2 hrs? Since when is your last visit? and lastly, beside monalisa, whereelse got provide that kind of services? I tried once in Nataree but recently standard drop. So planning to find another rerliable one. By the way, I am going on 14 aug for 3 nights. Thanks in advance

justl00king
10-08-2004, 07:56 PM
have tried the soapy massage on bubble mat at cp2. really shiok when she uses her body to massage your whole body. :D

btw if at night after mp closing can go check out bangkok palace hotel basement. got fxxkshop similar to mp. the girls will parade in front of you for selection. didnt try as the gals looks average only. price quoted was 3000 baht which i think is "äyam" price. this place open till 5 am.

siamcutey
10-08-2004, 07:59 PM
TO bro thai75food,
Hi bro, glad to hear that monalise provide the soapy massage on the air matress and get unlimited no of shot. Well, how much u paid for that? And for 1.5 hrs or 2 hrs? Since when is your last visit? and lastly, beside monalisa, whereelse got provide that kind of services? I tried once in Nataree but recently standard drop. So planning to find another rerliable one. By the way, I am going on 14 aug for 3 nights. Thanks in advance

Not every girl do unlimited shot. The girl allows unlimited must also see whether the guy can unlimited.

LOL.

hahaha
SC

nathan
10-08-2004, 08:16 PM
To bro: siamcutey
Bro, when I ask if can have 2 shot or more, means that I can make that. I tried once in Nataree 1 year ago. MANnnn, in that 2 hr period, 3 X . Really enjoy myself.... Well, of course I have the help of VIAGRA> So any place that have body massage and multiple shot?

thai75food
11-08-2004, 09:31 AM
TO bro thai75food,

sorry bro,
can't remember how much i paid. quite sometime ago actually. but friend who went last month said its quite good. its for 1.5hrs.
i think standard varies fr gal to gal ba... not so much from mp to mp.
the other bro has qouted quite afew such soapy bath mp, maybe u can choose one of them and try it out. sometimes, others high opinion can result in one's disappointment.
enjoy urself bro, but must remember to tell us more abt ur trip when u r back.

spader
11-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Maybe Thonglor side pay more money to police lah. Hehehe. :D

Tonight drink whiskey? Want? Read your PM.

Siamboy mate, are you safely back yet? Hope you didn't miss the flight.
Did you realised Song Salung also closed at about 1+am yesterday :confused:
Maybe i'll call that Thai guy and ask how much is his gf. His group of girls all looks nice to me. Thanks for all your good advice.

West wanna go a place called Orbit tonight? There is a dancing competition there tonight i think. I will try to PM u but where is the PM button?? Heh.

spader
16-08-2004, 06:42 AM
Just finished my newbie cheong trip to BKK so also post some short reports of the places i visited. Kiu-Sai hope you dun mind add-on your thread.

1)Bars at Sukhumvit Soi 33. Many bars here with name of famous artist like Renoir, Monet etc..The girls in the bars are dressed in cocktail dresses. I went to Monet for some beers (less than 100B each). Taking a girl back cost 1300B.
Girls here are OK looking, abit dark, generally not appealing(to me). But i took 1 to a disco and then my hotel. Tip her 1000B.

2)Nataree Massage at Rachada Road, beside Huay Kwang MRT station. They have 2 sections, 1 is for body massage only(ie. screw only) and another where you choose the girl for Thai or oil massage then screw her. Got a really pretty girl for body massage for 2000B.
Tried oil massage another day which cost 800B. The girl puts lots of Johnson baby oil over me and starts to rub me down for about 1 hour. I just stay look at her on my back thru the mirror. She is watching some opera on TV in bras and panties while massaging me LOL. Then she took out a air matress and pour very hot water + lots of soap on me and rub me with her body. Tip 1500B for screw. I like this Nataree place.

3)Koh Samed, 3+ hours away from BKK. Booked a van + ferry ticket to Koh Samed for 1000B return (ex tourist price). Very nice beach and sea and many many young pretty western girls (in pairs) here. Eg. My snorkering boat trip (500B) consisted of 1 Dutch older couple, 1 Liverpoolian with Thai wife, 1 Canadian student couple, Dutch n French student girl pair n Korean sisters pair n me. Arghh no more details, they may stumble on this...
After returning to BKK, i realised many Thai girls love Samed and is most willing to go with u (u pay for trip obviously).

4)Poseidon Massage at Rachada 17. See Kiu-Sai post. One interesting thing i did is eat dinner(150B++) at 3rd floor sitting 1m away from the girls sofa. I was eating real slow + looking at the girls + pestered by mamasan 'want which girl' etc, once finished, i immediatley chosed 1(3500B) and many girls laughed. Weird. Went bowling (only) with the girl on Queens birthday. Almost every massage girl i asked likes bowling, which i do not like. :confused:
Note: there is nothing to cheong on Queens birthday (12-Aug). No massages + discos open that day. Luckily met some forum people, went for Jap buffet + Siam Hotel (get girls) + 7-11(get liqours).

5)Hollywood and Dance Fever disco at Rachada 6. See Kiu-Sai post. Big, dark, loud and crowded discos but not for me as i like smaller cozier places.

6)Mirage, Hi-Class, Subway, Copa Cabana massages. All within walking distance of Huay Kwang MRT station. Went to take a look but did not partake. Subway similiar to Nataree and rest similiar to Posiedon. All prices quoted between 1.7K to 4.5KB. Copa Cabana got the best looking girls (to me).

7)Q-bar and Bed Supperclub at Sukhumvit 11. These are like dance music discos. Bed looks like a spaceship and everything is in white. There are literally beds for you to lie down and have your drinks. They have guest DJ from UK etc. Q-bar cover charge is high, 600B for 2 drinks. Many many western guys in these 2 clubs and girls here are abit darker, not my taste.

8)Booze at Thonglor 10. My kinda place (disco, pub). Hip Hop music with some fine looking ladies. Mainly Thais or Thai chinese here, many educated overseas. Made lots of friends here even though i dun speak Thai. Beer about 100B.

9)Escudo at Thonglor ?. Nobody there when i visited. A old bird forumer brought me there and we proceeded to Song Saleung.

10)Song Selung(spelling?) at Thonglor 21. See Booze. Nicer Thai band playing and again nice ladies. Toilet at 4th floor! Beer about 100B? Some massage girls also know this place and Booze so i guessed they are mingled within the crowds too.

11)Orbit at Sukhumvit 26. A club with bar top dancers and PR ladies to sit with you. Was told cover is 600B for 2 beers(expensive) so brought a bottle of whisky for 3000+B to enter and subsequent entry is free. The dancers looks good and will keep asking you to buy them drinks. Admit defeat on my 3rd night there and bought a dancer 2 drinks. Now i am not supposed to look at other dancers, must call her everyday and bring her to Samed or Changmai next time in BKK. WTF! Haha.

12)Carribean at ??? near Rachada. See Orbit but bigger with more dancers and abit darker lights.

Others:
Hotel > Rachada City Hotel thanks to this forum. Near Huay Kwang MRT and 700B a night. Big room with bathtub and TV. Swimming pool: swam with a picked up girl from Siam hotel in that pool, she went back for her swimming costume, she swims free-style faster than me WTF!

EAT> Any food from road side is cheap and good.
Eat with many nice ladies around after party> Baan Suan(spelling?) beside Hollywood disco. Was told they sell liqour until 4am but not this month (election). Sukhumvit 38, like Newton in Singapore, nice food and ladies around.

Forumers > Met Siamboy, Jafa, West, Moonlight and Kelvin in BKK. Nice people all.

Nice 2 weeks of holiday, now back to Mr Lee Hsien Loong's Singapore :eek:

tirak99
18-08-2004, 04:30 AM
Hi Bro spader, excellent summary for newbie like me. Will add ur rep soon. Now cannot add.

chok dee na krup. :)

Just finished my newbie cheong trip to BKK so also post some short reports of the places i visited. Kiu-Sai hope you dun mind add-on your thread.

thai75food
18-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Not every girl do unlimited shot. The girl allows unlimited must also see whether the guy can unlimited.

LOL.

hahaha
SC

hahaha... bro sc...
sorry.. abit retarded here.. din see ur post until i reread the thread again...
very true... not every girl do unlimited shot.
and some girls really like u owe her one..
once i had a mp girl who looks very slutty n proud... but when in the room, everything is rush rush... v unhappy with the service.... din tip her..
so went down, brought the papasan aside n tell him, i wasn't complaining but jus feeding back...

well i at most 2 shots for MP, 3 shots for overnight. but my friend damn solid, 5 shots!!! n he's older than me!!! no wonder i see him side bag is full of condoms.... flavors, extra safe, ribbed, jeans... he can even supply other bros ... hahaha..

so bro sc, when u gg to LOS? i will be gg on the 21st till 25th aug. any bros u know there n wun mind meeting a fella SB forum bros?

anyway, if LOS can't meet, lim kopi in sillypore also can...

serembanmen
19-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Bro Spadar,

Clap!Clap!Clap! :eek:
very good report !! I already print out for my next reference to BKK, Thank!

thaiboy
19-08-2004, 03:59 PM

Cheers

?????? y no bros mentioned Utopia???..........one of the best MP voted by thais.. :cool:

spader
20-08-2004, 02:27 AM
Bro Spadar,

Clap!Clap!Clap! :eek:
very good report !! I already print out for my next reference to BKK, Thank!

I hope its useful, cheers.

2 things to add:

1)Post-BKK depression. After i am back, the feeling is like a smoker that has ran out of cigrattes and found no place to buy them. WTF, either this fades away soon or i will booking another air ticket to BKK.

2)For Star Wars fan: when i visited Sukhumvit Soi 4 at 2+am, it must be what Han Solo has felt when he visited that alien bar at the desert. Aliens, cyborgs and creatures from other galaxies are all there. Serious.

keet
20-08-2004, 08:13 AM

2 things to add:

1)Post-BKK depression. After i am back, the feeling is like a smoker that has ran out of cigrattes and found no place to buy them. WTF, either this fades away soon or i will booking another air ticket to BKK.

2)For Star Wars fan: when i visited Sukhumvit Soi 4 at 2+am, it must be what Han Solo has felt when he visited that alien bar at the desert. Aliens, cyborgs and creatures from other galaxies are all there. Serious.

You're sure right about this 2 things!! :D

Cummings
20-08-2004, 11:33 AM
You're sure right about this 2 things!! :D

Haha....how can that be possible for you bro! It was you who brought me out of post-Bkk depression 4 years back....

And if you are wondering who I am :confused: ...
clue: we met after a long while 3 months ago at oasis.

west
20-08-2004, 07:49 PM

Bro when i recall this really can not tahan. Ha!Ha!Ha! :D

spader
20-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Bro when i recall this really can not tahan. Ha!Ha!Ha! :D

Someone went to sleep in the alien toilet. Ha ha ha!

keet
20-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Haha....how can that be possible for you bro! It was you who brought me out of post-Bkk depression 4 years back....

And if you are wondering who I am :confused: ...
clue: we met after a long while 3 months ago at oasis.

bro..now i know who u are! :D

tirak69
21-08-2004, 10:49 AM
?????? y no bros mentioned Utopia???..........one of the best MP voted by thais.. :cool:
maybe location not so convenient lor... there are also other gems like la defense and colonze which no one mention about.

Mr.romance
21-08-2004, 01:54 PM
maybe location not so convenient lor... there are also other gems like la defense and colonze which no one mention about.

this wan I agree. param 9 seems to quite inconvient. even it is not near to param 9 BTS.

west
21-08-2004, 03:20 PM

Me too..... So I already book ticket to Bangkok. Bro want to come along?

Cummings
22-08-2004, 12:34 AM
bro..now i know who u are! :D

haha.....so when can i have the honour to have kafei yen with you? :D

delifrance
23-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi Mr Romance

anything that is located in Param 9 that is between the junctions: Ratchada-Param 9 and Ramkhamheang-Param 9 is not inconvenient if you are staying at Ratchada area.

You went to Seacon Square at Srinakarin Road from Ratchada road...that's what I call inconvenient...but you have a concrete motivation right? Therefore it all boils down to what motivates you and how secure you feel about reaching a certain place and getting what you want....LOL.

cheers and have fun.

vaxvms
23-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi Mr Romance

anything that is located in Param 9 that is between the junctions: Ratchada-Param 9 and Ramkhamheang-Param 9 is not inconvenient if you are staying at Ratchada area.

You went to Seacon Square at Srinakarin Road from Ratchada road...that's what I call inconvenient...but you have a concrete motivation right? Therefore it all boils down to what motivates you and how secure you feel about reaching a certain place and getting what you want....LOL.

cheers and have fun.

wow bro u also back in town liao
haha seacon square really out of the way
so is ramkhamhaeng
but if one has his motives he will still go even how far the place

now waiting bro romance FR/story liao :D

delifrance
23-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi Bro Vax

Hugs!!!! u back also ah? hahahaha....thanks for that night's outing, your live-wire style is simply great! *bow* I am honoured by your presence man!

it was fun.....I hope Mr Romance did not forget the two girls that I've introduced to him at Hollywood disco that night. hahaha, I think they are quite fun and sweet...apart from being very nice people. LOL.

kopi when you are free.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi Mr Romance

cheers and have fun.

Not only motivations, but must be the right one. Dont keep saying..Not My Type..but given free..sure makan like no tomorrow..hehehehe. But when you cant get, behave like a Sec 3 boy..hehehehe..

Sanuk sabai..

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

well, I was a Sec 3 boy once and....once only....dont want to repeat Sec 3....hahahahaha....

LOL

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

well, I was a Sec 3 boy once and....once only....dont want to repeat Sec 3....hahahahaha....

LOL

Bro Deli,

We all went through Sec 3..unless u fail PSLE and rot la..lol. But the main thing is not to fail again during Sec 3, and how you managed after the failure.

All of us have a different pace, some faster, some slower, but dont use it as an excuse lor. But if you repeat too many times in Sec 3, then I guess you can only cheong Sec 3 girls lor. The higher one you can only dream of or just deny them by saying "Not My Type" lor..hahahaha..That phrase i learn from another Sec 3 boy hor..hahahahahaha :p

Sanuk sabai

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

er....Sec 3 girls "not my type" la....LOL.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

er....Sec 3 girls "not my type" la....LOL.

Bro Deli,

I know la. Am not saying you la..am just giving an example la from someone who is a repeat student of Sec 3..but he thinks he is a graduate la..and can cheong even to teacher, vice principal and even principal standard. He thinks only la..

Sanuk sabai

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

*hehehe* I know la...hehehe.... it's only a ONE NIGHT ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER.....just leave short and sharp the next day morning or afternoon or evening, dont keep staying back for Sec 3 lessons la........hahahaha....

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

*hehehe* I know la...hehehe.... it's only a ONE NIGHT ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER.....just leave short and sharp the next day morning or afternoon or evening, dont keep staying back for Sec 3 lessons la........hahahaha....

hahaha well said bro Deli. LOS is a land where u can this feeling as I always said "You Can Choose and Reject what you dont like"..but if smaller head do the thinking, then sorry hor, you will never pass Sec 3..hahahahaha

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

most of the time, they wield their power to reject thai girls....until they like a particular thai and then kena rejected...but they (the guys) still go back to Sec 3 classroom to study Sec 3 lessons again.....

you can lead a Sec 3 boy to Sec 4 but...the Sec 3 boy loves to study Sec 3 lessons...become expert you know.....I think I cannot pass my Sec 3 lessons liao.....sometimes you got to have perserverance.... Sec 3 perserverance....LOL

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

I think there's a headmaster for Sec 3 lessons...la....he is an expert in taking the lessons, he is really an expert, he can pass and fail Sec 3 at the same time! and magically still stay in Sec 3 class! very expert.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

most of the time, they wield their power to reject thai girls....until they like a particular thai and then kena rejected...but they (the guys) still go back to Sec 3 classroom to study Sec 3 lessons again.....

you can lead a Sec 3 boy to Sec 4 but...the Sec 3 boy loves to study Sec 3 lessons...become expert you know.....I think I cannot pass my Sec 3 lessons liao.....sometimes you got to have perserverance.... Sec 3 perserverance....LOL

bro deli,

of course Sec 3 would love to study Sec 3 lessons mah..cause Sec 4 lessons too cheam for them mah..but many times, they claim that the lessons in Sec 4 is not their choosen subjects mah..many other reasons la, like small class, too hot etc la...hehehehe

so, i guess being an expert in Sec 3 is not a bad experience at all eh? errr only thing can only play with sec 3 girls la..cause when trying to play with Sec 4 girls and higher, you cant answer their questions..hehehehe

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

Let's take a refresher course then.....Hoooooray for Sec 3!!!!

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

Let's take a refresher course then.....Hoooooray for Sec 3!!!!

Bro Deli,

Any good mentor we could learn from ie. repeat student of Sec 3 :D ? Sign me up when you found 1 eh!!!!

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

what mentor?????????!!!!! HEADMASTER coming back to homeland la.....I already sms my registration to him liao!

LOL.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

what mentor?????????!!!!! HEADMASTER coming back to homeland la.....I already sms my registration to him liao!

LOL.

Wah became HeadMaster liao eh? Wah, failed Sec 3 can also become HeadMaster one eh? Must be one hell of an expert Sec 3 student. OK la on! Register for me too!

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

u always 'siam' his kopi invitations, u have to register personally with him la. listen to his stories and answer his questions la, once your head get giddy, you know you are ready for Sec 3 Boy course.....LOL.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

u always 'siam' his kopi invitations, u have to register personally with him la. listen to his stories and answer his questions la, once your head get giddy, you know you are ready for Sec 3 Boy course.....LOL.

Wah seh! Sounds like a deng deng master too eh cause till I giddy then I ready..hahahahahaha buay tahan. Ok la, I will accept his kopi invitation next time. Dont want to loose the opportunity to learn from the HeadMaster of Sec 3. A chance that I wouldnt want to miss..lol :D

vaxvms
24-08-2004, 09:53 AM
dun go take the refresher course w/o me hor...

:rolleyes:

delifrance
24-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Hi Bro Vax

quick quick! register with Sec 3 Headmaster! He's back in town liao.

bollocksman
24-08-2004, 12:20 PM
this wan I agree. param 9 seems to quite inconvient. even it is not near to param 9 BTS.

YAH,, though La defense and colonze is along param 9, I notice its only 3.5 km away from ratchada (hway Kwang), while in the the TAXI, BUT STILL not as far as SECON Square, SINAKARIN...hope u noticed

anyway , CHEErs!! bro, next time can go UTOPIA,honolulu which is approximately 800m away from param 9 mrt stn. not as far

bollocksman
24-08-2004, 12:26 PM

The Canteen at MOS Eisley, haaa ha :) , I was there, wish I had my Jedi apprentice cloak on, though I had my "light saber" prepared . was with my "jedi master". enjoying some refreshments.

did duelled with my "light saber" with a beautiful " alien from planet Issarn later though. :)heehe

vaxvms
24-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi Bro Vax

quick quick! register with Sec 3 Headmaster! He's back in town liao.

when first class commence i go register on the spot :p

pokeslow
24-08-2004, 04:08 PM
when first class commence i go register on the spot :p

Better be fast fast. Many many refreshers start to register liao cause it's free la. HeadMaster says sometimes got field trip also and play role session. Wah si bei shiok..cause u only need to see him in actions..hehehehehe

vaxvms
24-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Better be fast fast. Many many refreshers start to register liao cause it's free la. HeadMaster says sometimes got field trip also and play role session. Wah si bei shiok..cause u only need to see him in actions..hehehehehe

tink have to ask DELI give me a buzz liao
:)

delifrance
25-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi Bro Vax

I have sms you the Headmaster's contacts liao. Please give him a call. He's a good kopi kaki, lots of jokes. Nice guy but sometimes blur and cute.

always remember: the Headmaster calls you..and he calls you again and again....you can sometimes call him.

that's why he is nice and cute.

cheers.

bollocksman
25-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Bros,

Got time Please look up the "headmaster", Cheer him up a bit!! he needs some theraphy with you guys. The healing process not yet complete, must follow up a bit, you know ;) .

P.S. The "headmaster" please dont punish me, I am only trying to facilitate some healing theraphy sessions with the bros. :) hope u understand.

Mr.romance
25-08-2004, 09:40 PM
wow bro u also back in town liao
haha seacon square really out of the way
so is ramkhamhaeng
but if one has his motives he will still go even how far the place

now waiting bro romance FR/story liao :D

Bro Not much FR to write lah...We waited for U at poseidon's models lobby until Bols ger fall asleep. One of the Models.."Poys good friend" even disturb him for falling asleep. But I truly understand why u cannot make it. No Worries.

But Quite enjoy the drinking session at Ratchada Soi 4 when we keep on "Yam Seam". BTW can u remember the cute door gal we try to
know while proceeding to hollywood...tat one really cute hor & we end up had to take a cab to hollywood.

Sorry & thanks to all bros at Hollywood who were with me throughout.
I must truly admit I was very drunk tat nite.tats why had to go to Siam
Kopi shop again the next nite to really open my eyes.BTW got one cute gal
who willing to go back to my hotel with me for 1500 bht for ST but her service sucks.Felt bad when I called up Bols ger the next nite when he was
with a ger ger playin as I can hear from the background..."Ah...Ah...!"He make me jealous leh so after my session with my ex tirak I quickly take a cab to my regular poseidon Models' apartment leow.End up watching
Thai version of "Huang Zhu Ger Ger" at her apartment with 2 other
Siam guay models from Poseidon.Only manage to sleep with her at 5:00am.

Last but not least, thanks to bro deli for giving me the courage to go to "Poys" apartment & for taking care of us throughout this trip.

PS: Sorry for those who are awaiting for my detail sex report. No mood to post any at the moment..probably next time la...haha

thai75food
26-08-2004, 04:09 PM
yo broz!
back fr bkk last nite... the journey home was like booking back to army camp after a long weekend !!! true or not broz??!!!

anyway, only have time to write a quick post, so mainly i wanna thank bro vaxvms for linking me up with romance. met up with bro romance (the bmw ger was your credit man!), ming (sorry bro, can't remember your nick), and eyelevel (n ur bros). tks all broz for all the greatz time.

i had a good balance of local scene n bonking arena this trip. esp this place at suhkumvit 55, thonglo 21, saun-san-lun. best band and DJ i heard, saw afew thai actors/actresses, alot of pretty babes. apparently my local friend told me this is recently voted #1 pub, every night is packed. i believed, cos i was there on mon n tue nites! drinks are cheap too!
better than bombay bro (wished u din leave tat nite), the band sucks in bombay!
all in all, to me, the best part of the trip was getting to know the broz and miggle with the locals. hahaha... motivation to work on my thai man !!!

vaxvms
26-08-2004, 05:35 PM
bro thaifood glad u back home safelt
get any number to follow-up for next trip?
:D
if have get a $8->$10 value calling card in GL
cheaper than using iDD
but starhub tink FOC, onli charge local call onli heehee

have fun till next party...........

bollocksman
26-08-2004, 07:36 PM
yo broz!
back fr bkk last nite... the journey home was like booking back to army camp after a long weekend !!! true or not broz??!!!

That is a very common sympton , BKK hangover. Maybe can name a medical term : e.g. KrunthepLisis, BKKangoversy......etc etc.

its back to work for me too. :eek: starting "tmrw"

oldkidback
26-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Can any bros here recommend good escort services for some action in the privacy of our hotel rooms? Just in case lazy and don't want to head out lah :D
Cheers

thai75food
27-08-2004, 10:49 AM
bro thaifood glad u back home safelt
get any number to follow-up for next trip?
:D
if have get a $8->$10 value calling card in GL
cheaper than using iDD
but starhub tink FOC, onli charge local call onli heehee

have fun till next party...........

ya physically back safely... but heart, mind and soul still in bkk...
anyway too busy with work now... so gota work hard for my next trip...

well i got your number, romance number, b.man number, eyelevel number...
you think enough to follow up for next trip?? :D hahaha

bro vaxvms, how does the starhub thingy work... charge local call?? wow!!

i hv not net assess during weekends, so shall see you guys cyberly on monday... hv a greatz weekend broz.

vaxvms
27-08-2004, 10:57 AM
ya physically back safely... but heart, mind and soul still in bkk...
anyway too busy with work now... so gota work hard for my next trip...

well i got your number, romance number, b.man number, eyelevel number...
you think enough to follow up for next trip?? :D hahaha

bro vaxvms, how does the starhub thingy work... charge local call?? wow!!

i hv not net assess during weekends, so shall see you guys cyberly on monday... hv a greatz weekend broz.

not sure lah but heard star hub 019 or something like tat
me long time no call TG from singapore liao
maybe u can login starhub web site see see
else buy a $10 calling card
pls dun use 001 its expensive
worst come to worst use 013-66x-xxxxxxx
now calling china meimei haha

thai75food
27-08-2004, 11:22 AM
not sure lah but heard star hub 019 or something like tat
me long time no call TG from singapore liao
maybe u can login starhub web site see see
else buy a $10 calling card
pls dun use 001 its expensive
worst come to worst use 013-66x-xxxxxxx
now calling china meimei haha

ok... tks bro... sounds interesting..
yup, have being using 019, but home line is singtel, not sure still can work..
013?? not familiar with that...
china meimei... mmmhhh... i like ... hahhahaa...

cyrus
27-08-2004, 11:46 AM
ok... tks bro... sounds interesting..
yup, have being using 019, but home line is singtel, not sure still can work..
013?? not familiar with that...

Hi Bro, just buy the Starhub Green Pre-paid for S$18 and you can call your TG liao using 018. Base on local call charge.

For TG, they will dial 009 if they use DTAC or Dprompt. I use it to call home and its cheap.

delifrance
27-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Hi all

here's what I have found out about sending sms from Sg to Thailand & vice versa:

Sg mobile operator Thai mobile operator

Singtel AIS/DTAC

M1 AIS/DTAC/Orange

Starhub AIS/DTAC/Orange

vaxvms
27-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro, just buy the Starhub Green Pre-paid for S$18 and you can call your TG liao using 018. Base on local call charge.

For TG, they will dial 009 if they use DTAC or Dprompt. I use it to call home and its cheap.

IF SINGTEL customer 018 cannot be use rite?
ya i try using 00965xxxxxxxxx in BKK last wk but seem not able to get through
I am using 1-2-CALL pre-paid card in BKK

Thks

vaxvms
27-08-2004, 02:06 PM

u like PRC also?
heehee.....
So do U go PRC chiong/work also?

cyrus
27-08-2004, 07:38 PM
IF SINGTEL customer 018 cannot be use rite?
ya i try using 00965xxxxxxxxx in BKK last wk but seem not able to get through
I am using 1-2-CALL pre-paid card in BKK

Thks

Singtel cannot lah ... only starhub ...
As for calling from BKK, yours is from AIS not DTAC leh.

Mr.romance
27-08-2004, 09:24 PM
yo broz!

anyway, only have time to write a quick post, so mainly i wanna thank bro vaxvms for linking me up with romance. met up with bro romance (the bmw ger was your credit man!), ming (sorry bro, can't remember your nick), and eyelevel (n ur bros). tks all broz for all the greatz time.

i had a good balance of local scene n bonking arena this trip. esp this place at suhkumvit 55, thonglo 21, saun-san-lun. best band and DJ i heard, saw afew thai actors/actresses, alot of pretty babes. apparently my local friend told me this is recently voted #1 pub, every night is packed. i believed, cos i was there on mon n tue nites! drinks are cheap too!
better than bombay bro (wished u din leave tat nite), the band sucks in bombay!
all in all, to me, the best part of the trip was getting to know the broz and miggle with the locals. hahaha... motivation to work on my thai man !!!

Hi bro,

The Bmw Gal is not my credit la. You are the man of the match for tat day.
Killing two birds with one stone.But too bad the 1st bird is too flabby for you.
Too bad I've got no chance to see ur BMW gal under the sunlight while u enjoy the luxury of her driving u around.

Mai pern Rai...We can still cheong again when time allows.

BTW the group of bros which cheong with us at Serai Centre, "The 21", which include bro Eyelevel seems to be MIA leow leh...No news from them yet.

feel free to have kopi in our together at our hometown...just like the wan we had at "Siam Kopi Shop"

Cheers

tirak69
27-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Hi all

here's what I have found out about sending sms from Sg to Thailand & vice versa:

Sg mobile operator Thai mobile operator

Singtel AIS/DTAC

M1 AIS/DTAC/Orange

Starhub AIS/DTAC/Orange
hutch is not compatible to all SG network. can sometimes receive sms from hutch subscribers but guarantee cannot send to them. also once out of bkk the signal sucks big time...

Cummings
27-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi bro,

Killing two birds with one stone.But too bad the 1st bird is too flabby for you.
Too bad I've got no chance to see ur BMW gal under the sunlight while u enjoy the luxury of her driving u around.

Wah bro then next time you intro me merce gal can? Give newbie like me chance lah.......Dun worry i won't give you credit. :p

thai75food
30-08-2004, 09:18 AM

tks bro. this is wat i find out abt starhub Green pre-paid. the 1st min is 25c, thereafter, 15c/min for local call n those free idd countries.
i've yet to find out whether is it cheaper than those calling cards rate. will check it out when free.

thai75food
30-08-2004, 09:30 AM
u like PRC also?
heehee.....
So do U go PRC chiong/work also?

ok la.. pretty gers who dun like...
yet to set foot on china scene, just a short working in GZ but its a zim-bang back to s'pore trip. no time to check out the scene there. the air is really bad in GZ btw.
i'm using 1-2 call as well, not bad as compare with the previous one i tried, orange.
nothing wrong with the prata right? heehee....

bollocksman
30-08-2004, 09:37 AM
yeah I hope the prata is allright.

1-2-call is not bad,guess what? can even use the GPRS service and its not expensive and just for checking your emails , shouldnt be a problem :)

thai75food
30-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi bro,

Mai pern Rai...We can still cheong again when time allows.

BTW the group of bros which cheong with us at Serai Centre, "The 21", which include bro Eyelevel seems to be MIA leow leh...No news from them yet.

feel free to have kopi in our together at our hometown...just like the wan we had at "Siam Kopi Shop"

Cheers

Anyway tat nite quite fun, esp setting up for the groom to be.
eyelevel is busy with work, n soon gg to work overseas for a short while.
think during tat overseas trip he will update us more.
not sure abt his other bros, but i'm sure they are around the forum. don't know their nicks, they may be just under your nose.. heehee...
so the other 3 bros come out n show yourselves... :)
esp the 'house-decorator', chaktuchak so big also can run into you, too bad tat nite we din manage to link up. And the thai boss who speak like an aussie, tat was something as well... hahaha...

vaxvms
30-08-2004, 10:51 AM
ok la.. pretty gers who dun like...
yet to set foot on china scene, just a short working in GZ but its a zim-bang back to s'pore trip. no time to check out the scene there. the air is really bad in GZ btw.
i'm using 1-2 call as well, not bad as compare with the previous one i tried, orange.
nothing wrong with the prata right? heehee....

GZ air and BKK air is as bad
but who cares rite?

so far so good for tat prata lats nite :D

EyeLevel
30-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Anyway tat nite quite fun, esp setting up for the groom to be.
eyelevel is busy with work, n soon gg to work overseas for a short while.
think during tat overseas trip he will update us more.
not sure abt his other bros, but i'm sure they are around the forum. don't know their nicks, they may be just under your nose.. heehee...
so the other 3 bros come out n show yourselves... :)
esp the 'house-decorator', chaktuchak so big also can run into you, too bad tat nite we din manage to link up. And the thai boss who speak like an aussie, tat was something as well... hahaha...

Yo Bro Thai75Food, Mr.Romance!!!

No I did not MIA...... as T75F said.. was busy with work..... am now in Aussie .... and just posted my FR ...under "First FR"..
the other bro will be Pootie .... he has the same name as me...
House decorater,... I'm not sure he lurks around in the forum.. .he has never mention to me before.... the other bro... don't think he has been in here ... but we won't know....:P he he he he

so Thai75food ... you met up the BMW girl ??

Cheers!
EyeLevel

thai75food
31-08-2004, 09:07 AM
GZ air and BKK air is as bad
but who cares rite?

so far so good for tat prata lats nite :D

but frankly, GZ air is really jia luk... its like in a dreamy place becos of the fog like scene... then realise its not fog but dust... only took me afew trips outdoors to get an irritating throat in a day...
no wonder there's a liang cha dian on every streets...
bangkok is just the heat... constantly thirsty... but maybe its all the alcohol consumed the nite before...

na bei... i din eat prata also kana wake up 3am to bomb... dun tell me its the tek alia...!!

vaxvms
31-08-2004, 04:34 PM
but frankly, GZ air is really jia luk... its like in a dreamy place becos of the fog like scene... then realise its not fog but dust... only took me afew trips outdoors to get an irritating throat in a day...
no wonder there's a liang cha dian on every streets...
bangkok is just the heat... constantly thirsty... but maybe its all the alcohol consumed the nite before...

na bei... i din eat prata also kana wake up 3am to bomb... dun tell me its the tek alia...!!

so going during winter might be better

tek alia???maybe.....
me no pb wif the prata

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 11:53 PM
heh....a question to the lao jiaoz...

at a place like a bar ( eg. soi CB ) ...when the girl sits with u..and u buy her a drink..when u feel like she bui gam...whats the best way to tell her to leave ah>?

had an experience when i sat with a girl, then another one damn damn chio came along..but duuno how to siam the first one sitting with me..izzit very bad if i tell the girl to go away and hit on her friend>?

matrixint2003
06-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm going bangkok this Wed any bros care to meet?? please Pm me.

Matrix

sy469406
06-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm going bangkok this Wed any bros care to meet?? please Pm me.

Matrix
Hi Bro... i'llbe there 8-10 sept... care to meet?

slash
06-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi

Me in LOS 16-18th. any bros care to meet?

cheers.

cyrus
06-09-2004, 11:24 PM
tks bro. this is wat i find out abt starhub Green pre-paid. the 1st min is 25c, thereafter, 15c/min for local call n those free idd countries.
i've yet to find out whether is it cheaper than those calling cards rate. will check it out when free.

Bro, if you want to make calls on long term basis and don't like the hassle, suggest you get normal starhub line .. but no contract coz green pre-paid card local call charges still expensive. Also, calling cards maybe cheap but when you call half way almost finish with the value .. can't continue .. you know. Beside, where got time always have to go buy .. lastly, the receiption .. not so good for calling card.

cyrus
06-09-2004, 11:27 PM
heh....a question to the lao jiaoz...

at a place like a bar ( eg. soi CB ) ...when the girl sits with u..and u buy her a drink..when u feel like she bui gam...whats the best way to tell her to leave ah>?

had an experience when i sat with a girl, then another one damn damn chio came along..but duuno how to siam the first one sitting with me..izzit very bad if i tell the girl to go away and hit on her friend>?

I not lao-jiao .. only got lan-jiao. Think next time, don't eager to get a girl to sit with you .. even if they want loh ... do your survey first lah ... then you don't waste money .... neber got such situation before .. only based on instint ... else, tell her you not interested in her loh ..

matrixint2003
07-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Hi Bro... i'llbe there 8-10 sept... care to meet?

Hi Bro,

Sure but how do I contact you.

Matrix

botaki6
07-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Ah Ming

!

Wouldn't try the Lumpini Park area - a lot of ladyboys lingering round. But well, as a newbie you may not realise until too late...

Best streetwalker area after 1:00 is Sukumvit between Soi 3 and Soi 13: houndreds of gals waiting. Some of them from the bars after closing, some of them true freelancers, some of them fresh from Isaan...
Going rate is between 1000 to 2000 until next morning. Some desperate ones will go for 500 also.

sy469406
07-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi Bro,

Sure but how do I contact you.

Matrix
Already PM you my mobile number... call me if wanna meet...

slash
08-09-2004, 11:40 AM
come look me up if you have time

Sent you a PM

frankykhoo1269
08-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Already PM you my mobile number... call me if wanna meet...

I will be flying to BKK tomorrow at 1200pm staying at Woodland Inn (near Patpong area). PM me and we could meet and cheong together. I will be staying till 15/9 (Wed).

During my last trip last year staying at Watana Mansion, spent almost 15000Bht for 8D/7N. My nightly places to visite include Monalisa (2x) Copa Cabana, Subway, Mirage, Poisen and Hi-Class. Day time incude WatPo tradional massage and oil massage at Hotel room and Orchid (?).

This time round not sure can tahan for so much mission. To answer the other newbies Qs, all above mentioned MP provide 2shots. Advisable to inform the Papasan about your strength before finalising your target hole.

As for the other query, it is practically safe in BKK as I travel alone between 10-2am during my trip to these MPs. Just make sure your take out the exact (+/-) for every mission. Recommended is about 3000bht (gal 2000bht, tip 500bht, taxi 200 bht, Misc 300bht) or less for each firing. With that amount, even if you are robbed, it is just tip of the iceberg.

For those bro/newbies who want to meet, pls pm me your nos and hotel so that I we could arrange to meet. Happing cheonging.

ladyassassinato
09-09-2004, 12:25 PM
I am going for another bonking adventure to bkk, leaving tomorrow night and will be there till 15 Sep.
Looking for kakis for visits to G clubs, MPs and what not.
Any bros out there who is in bkk around same time, if interested in hooking up, please pm me your contact nos so we can meet up...

Rgds and happy cheonging!! :D

thai75food
09-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Bro, if you want to make calls on long term basis and don't like the hassle, suggest you get normal starhub line .. but no contract coz green pre-paid card local call charges still expensive. Also, calling cards maybe cheap but when you call half way almost finish with the value .. can't continue .. you know. Beside, where got time always have to go buy .. lastly, the receiption .. not so good for calling card.

hi bro, thanks for the tip. will research on tat route too.
btw, due to some reasons, i may not be able to respond to your thread or pm.
so to bros who send me pms or public thread, can send it to my email?
its a no brainer.... [email protected] ... not sure without the .sg can send or not... anyway... sorry for the trouble...
if wanna send me the whole forum also can... hahaha ...now yahoo 100MB ma... :P
okie... ciao!
ps: I will be back !!

thai75food
02-12-2004, 06:11 PM
hi bro, thanks for the tip. will research on tat route too.
btw, due to some reasons, i may not be able to respond to your thread or pm.
so to bros who send me pms or public thread, can send it to my email?
its a no brainer.... [email protected] ... not sure without the .sg can send or not... anyway... sorry for the trouble...
if wanna send me the whole forum also can... hahaha ...now yahoo 100MB ma... :P
okie... ciao!
ps: I will be back !!

Yo broz !!! I've found my way back to the forum again.... i hope this time my visa is PR.... haha ...

not sure who will received this news since this is an old thread... anyway... in the span of the time tat i'm absent... i were well taken care of by the band of brothers (fellow samsters)... thank you guys! thanks sam for the help too... dunno why dun work for 3months ... now works again... i've kept trying for 3months liao... persistant.. hahaha...

ok... got 3 months of stuff to read .... cya later...

Mr.romance
03-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Yo broz !!! I've found my way back to the forum again.... i hope this time my visa is PR.... haha ...

not sure who will received this news since this is an old thread... anyway... in the span of the time tat i'm absent... i were well taken care of by the band of brothers (fellow samsters)... thank you guys! thanks sam for the help too... dunno why dun work for 3months ... now works again... i've kept trying for 3months liao... persistant.. hahaha...

ok... got 3 months of stuff to read .... cya later...

Yoh...Champagne time!!!!Yuuummm saaaammme...Welcome back bro...

Better read more on Hadyai FR thread which will soon be ur fav thread...kekeke

BTW remember how we cheers with Bro Eyelevel at "The This" near Secon Square...BTW where is he ah?

thai75food
03-12-2004, 02:23 PM

BTW remember how we cheers with Bro Eyelevel at "The This" near Secon Square...BTW where is he ah?

hayhayhay...
yum seng again arh.... later ur glass break again.. kekeke... interesting nite.. can still see it vividly... hahaha.. ur ex still think we know each other tat time... hahaha... she must have felt the same cheong aura...
ya... bro eyelevel... "no sound no color ar" still waiting kopi session le!!!

so gg to bkk next week.... have fun bro... which places are you gg to check out this time?

ya the itch of hdy is still there... slurp slurp... tat will be after bkk... hahaha..
join in the fun la bro... sure no horse run... a place with no rush, traffic jam, very economical, bonk til u dry and wallet's heart still ok... money well spent considering the actions n drinks n foods...

EyeLevel
21-12-2004, 11:45 AM

Yo Romanz!!..

Don't worry.... still around and kicking....
had been damn busy and away since I last came back lah...

just back from land of AV .... but then nothing to report...:p ha ha hah a
was busy with work... moreover my "CFO" was with me on this trip .... ha ha ha

I have been itching for LOS ..... planning one ... just need to find time and a excuse .....:P

so... at least for now till beginning Jan... I'm in SG... . Kopi ??

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
21-12-2004, 11:49 AM
hayhayhay...
yum seng again arh.... later ur glass break again.. kekeke... interesting nite.. can still see it vividly... hahaha.. ur ex still think we know each other tat time... hahaha... she must have felt the same cheong aura...
ya... bro eyelevel... "no sound no color ar" still waiting kopi session le!!!

so gg to bkk next week.... have fun bro... which places are you gg to check out this time?

ya the itch of hdy is still there... slurp slurp... tat will be after bkk... hahaha..
join in the fun la bro... sure no horse run... a place with no rush, traffic jam, very economical, bonk til u dry and wallet's heart still ok... money well spent considering the actions n drinks n foods...

Hey Thai75food!...

wah loa.... you now covering both Hatyai and BKK ah ??....:P
hmmmmmm hearing your praises of Hatyai makes me a little "gian" leh....
slurp slurp..... the only thing I remember about Hatyai... was alot of streetwalkers and FLs sitting at hotel lobby... ha ha ha ha... but that time... I was only in my early teens and travelling with my parents..... sigh.....:p

so kopi ?? i will be in SG at least till early Jan..... dont know about my where abouts after that.... ha ha ha ha

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Mr.romance
21-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Yo Romanz!!..

Don't worry.... still around and kicking....
had been damn busy and away since I last came back lah...

just back from land of AV .... but then nothing to report...:p ha ha hah a
was busy with work... moreover my "CFO" was with me on this trip .... ha ha ha

I have been itching for LOS ..... planning one ... just need to find time and a excuse .....:P

so... at least for now till beginning Jan... I'm in SG... . Kopi ??

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Onzzz u for kopi
:)