View Full Version : Bonk in Japan

susuyamyam
03-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Bros.

Anyone ever bonk in Japan itself????? Wanna know some kangtow leh

romaleouf
04-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Depends which city you are in ?

Tokyo ? Nagoya ? Shizuoka ? Osaka ? Kobe ? Okinawa or Sapporo ?

if you can give a more precise location or even an itinery, I think I might be able to help.

Dewa Mata

susuyamyam
05-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Depends which city you are in ?

Tokyo ? Nagoya ? Shizuoka ? Osaka ? Kobe ? Okinawa or Sapporo ?

if you can give a more precise location or even an itinery, I think I might be able to help.

Dewa Mata

Somewhere close to OKAYA. I usually go there for business. HOw abt Shinjuku?

katei pinoy
07-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Somewhere close to OKAYA. I usually go there for business. HOw abt Shinjuku?

can you speak Japanese like natives, if not quite difficult.

care4give
09-08-2004, 12:31 AM
can you speak Japanese like natives, if not quite difficult.

Agreed. Natives always get the best fuck. Learn a few words will get u along. :D

plman2002
10-08-2004, 09:48 AM
http://img9.exs.cx/img9/2678/image-Y281938-0001.jpg

Hope this will help u. But just as some bros out there have said, must speak their language.

cheers,

Hrjames
11-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Bro

Do you speak Japanese or got any Japanese friends in Japan?most of the `shops' in Japan don't accept foreigners, expect you are able to speak Japanese.but lately due to slow business, some high class shops start to accept foreigners.

I just went to Japan and fucked 3 girls, but I only went to top class soapland.if you are interested, pm me. I can tell you where to go.

hellosingapore
11-08-2004, 02:39 PM
bonking a ger in Jap is not as easy as ABC like back here at home....

1st u must hav got the $$$$...last time I was ther was like S$500-S$600 per bonk.....next u gotta speak Jap...coz these gers always prefer locals than others.........maybe can start trying thier bloody expensive night clubs 1st lah...the last 1 I went was like costing me S$180 to sit for 1hour n dats 1 of the cheapest in Ronpongi I came across man... :rolleyes:

pinklover
11-08-2004, 02:53 PM
I tried commercial sex in Japan, Tokyo many years ago - like in 1996. Stayed in Shinjuku Prince then. Walk around Shinjuku and you will meet touts that speak English occassionally. I tried one but the experience was short. You go up to this crammed building and there are other guys waiting in a room and when it is your turn, you go into the girl's room which is really about the size of a very small bed. You do your thing and you are out of there in less than 20 mins.

I then visited their soapland by hopping into a cab and asking them to bring me to one. Fortunately, the taxi driver speaks a little English and brought me to the area where all the soapland are. The first one he brought me to refuse entry and pointed the taxi to another that ccepted a foreigner like me. Paid quite a lot for the experience but it was really worth it. The best commercial sex I ever had! Still longing to go back for more. No where else can match the experience with the exception of BKK massage scene. But that only come close. I posted my experience in Tokyo on this forum many years ago with details of the place. Try searching soapland and you may find it. But it was many years ago though. Hope you find your pleasant experience too.

RRR9
04-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi bro,

Please tell me how to find girls that can be bonked. I went there before, but only managed to find those with BJ only (i.e. no FJ).

Your help would be appreciated.

Ronald
([email protected])

Bro

Do you speak Japanese or got any Japanese friends in Japan?most of the `shops' in Japan don't accept foreigners, expect you are able to speak Japanese.but lately due to slow business, some high class shops start to accept foreigners.

I just went to Japan and fucked 3 girls, but I only went to top class soapland.if you are interested, pm me. I can tell you where to go.

asdfghjkl
04-09-2004, 09:52 PM
beware man.. those FL in foreign land always like to push up the price whenever they saw non local..

SIN-cock
06-09-2004, 09:29 AM
I m gonna stay in Tokyo, some place called Ariake, Tokyo Bay for few days for an exhibition. Can bros here help me to know where to go for some little fun in this area? Is this a happening place? Tks a lot!

imom
06-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Interested bros can try this agency. Dun forget the FR!

www.pantherclaw.com

p.s. I've not tried this agency myself, but I wish I knew about it whilst I was there! Anyway, I have met one of the girls through another establishment, so the pics are verified real.