PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Offspring!!!

F-boy
29-12-2010, 11:42 PM
This so called master is a conman in cahoots with his agents out to scam bros of their hard earned money.

Beware of opening account with them.

You have been warned!

betterthanever
01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Bro Offspring by keeping quite is comfirm you really go out and scam player here..

This so called master is a conman in cahoots with his agents out to scam bros of their hard earned money.

You have been warned!

Offspring
02-01-2011, 03:11 AM
I keep quiet cause I am sick and tired of his foul language. My players and friends in here know me better than to listen to one sided story.

I agree that agent is my downline. But ask yourself this, other than this one incident, did anyone else post that I run them money or scam them? I also had my fair share of ppl in here asking me about their problems with other agents, I even taught or advise them what to do.

I pm f boy nicely to base his facts properly before making a big hoo ha about it. So if he wants to continue to do so then so be it. People with eyes will know this is an isolated case and I even talked to both parties.

End of day, the two parties must come to a gentlemans agreement. There will always be a solution when either party compromises.

Offspring
02-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Look at my registration date. If I am a scam, would I even last one month in here?

10 years and counting.

F-boy
02-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Look at my registration date. If I am a scam, would I even last one month in here?

10 years and counting.

Registration got anything to do with what?
So many agents and MA here all under moderation. That means cannot trust going by your stupid reasoning?
So your SMA VierA cannot trust la tio bo?
10 years big fuck?

F-boy
02-01-2011, 03:47 AM
I keep quiet cause I am sick and tired of his foul language. My players and friends in here know me better than to listen to one sided story.

I agree that agent is my downline. But ask yourself this, other than this one incident, did anyone else post that I run them money or scam them? I also had my fair share of ppl in here asking me about their problems with other agents, I even taught or advise them what to do.

I pm f boy nicely to base his facts properly before making a big hoo ha about it. So if he wants to continue to do so then so be it. People with eyes will know this is an isolated case and I even talked to both parties.

End of day, the two parties must come to a gentlemans agreement. There will always be a solution when either party compromises.

PEOPLE WITH EYES CAN SEE!
Upline of conman scammer can trust or not?
Upline act blur when downline run punters, this type of group you dare to place bets with them?
Who knows if they are in cahoots or not.
One bad apple spoils the whole barrel.

F-boy
02-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Bro Offspring by keeping quite is comfirm you really go out and scam player here..

Well said. You go to MacDonalds to eat kena food poisoning then you go to their head office complain they tell you not their problem or they dilly dally.
The manager of the restaurant can still come out KPKB deny while the head office looks on not doing shit.
God knows if the ingredients that cause the food poisoning is from the central kitchen bo.
Still can trust?
This whole restaurant chain can go fuck spider if they treat their customers like that :mad:

Correct way is to shut the restaurant down and find the people responsible and hand them over.

F-boy
02-01-2011, 04:22 AM
F boy. You keep saying that I am a con. What facts that you base on? Have any other players in here says I owe them money?

If fact samsung called me and I talked to him without avoiding him even if he is using an unknown number.

I also talked to shin and after that it's between the both of them to come to an agreement.

If your own agent have a problem, do you as a MA pay for him? Most to most you would advise him to talk to his players. That's all.

So why do you have to keep on condeming my name in here?
I post your PM here for all to see so no misunderstanding...

I based on the fact you are shirlinkaur upline and do nothing when this happened.

Of course you must answer Samsungsg call and give him a satisfactory answer. This is least you can do, dun make it sound until its a big deal thing you did.

Fuck you again your eyes got shit. I never say MA must pay for agents. YOu find the post and show me i said it. Dun put words in my mouth.

I condemn your whole group not only you. VierA who is shirlinkaur SMA now got someone posted against him. Need to say more? Your group is very fishy.

F-boy
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Excuse me since you want to condemn us WHY don't u give me a call and sort things out and don't hide behind and make so much noise?

I never miss any payments out for my MA or players, who are you there to say me?

Dun worry once Liqiud give me the go ahead I am on to you.
You can run but you cannot hide!
Let me tell you when i deal with fuckers like you I dun let up.
I dun have to publicise here I how ae sia, but rest assure I resort to dirty tricks when dealing with people like you.
Maybe i may not succeed as I never underestimate the competition but rest assured I will bite u like mad dog and never let go. Just make sure u are covered andcan remain invisible. Because I will leave no stones unturned to trace you.
Maybe u laugh at me and think I talk big.
We shall see who got last laugh.
I will begin with your run list and contact your run list. You better pray I dun find them.
Haha good luck conman!

F-boy
02-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Upzzz for awareness for all bros to know the conmen in this gambling forum.
Give me more info to provide to POLICE GAMBLING SUPRESSION UNIT.

UNITED WE WILL GET THIS SMELLY BOOKIES!

Nutella lim
02-01-2011, 02:39 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

cofluver
02-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Upzzz for awareness for all bros to know the conmen in this gambling forum.
Give me more info to provide to POLICE GAMBLING SUPRESSION UNIT.

UNITED WE WILL GET THIS SMELLY BOOKIES!

You should not up and up the thread, make yourself look like a disgrace,

people jio you but you dont dare to do anything, i will feel shameful to have a friend like you. :p

F-boy
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM

people jio you but you dont dare to do anything, i will feel shameful to have a friend like you. :p

Bro no need be steady with these conman. They play dirty i play dirty.
I respect you bro pls dun chap one leg.

AC_Milan
15-02-2011, 10:39 PM

people jio you but you dont dare to do anything, i will feel shameful to have a friend like you.

since people jio F-boy & you are a friend of his & feel shameful he dare not do anything till date, then why dun you cofluver do something for your friend F-boy :rolleyes:

why hide behind the computer talk cock for what :rolleyes::confused:

lucky you cofluver is not my friend otherwise i also feel very shameful & disgrace to have such a friend like you ;)

AC_Milan
15-02-2011, 10:47 PM

You have been warned!

Registration got anything to do with what?
So many agents and MA here all under moderation. That means cannot trust going by your stupid reasoning?
So your SMA VierA cannot trust la tio bo?
10 years big fuck?

bro F-boy, as expected long time ago, they all worked in groups that is why never open betting account with them !

lose them, we pay money, if win them, grandfather & grandmother story all come out, some even come out with great grand ah kong story :mad:

registration date more than 10 yrs, what has it got to do with money :rolleyes:

i think he siowed cheong nao liao :D

super333
16-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Agree offspring still owe me money till date and giving all grandmother story but never pay up. beware all bro out there.

F-boy
16-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Offspring posted yesterday, today see this thread revive liao.
Interesting, come on let's post more details!

Offspring
16-02-2011, 01:00 PM
If I owe you money, please post your prove. User account, my name, my contact number etc. Don't come and throw smoke.

F boy, you jolly well know that as long as they have no prove what's there to flame? You want to join in the party as well?

Offspring
16-02-2011, 01:04 PM
If you looking for sk, I have nothing to do with him. He also owe me money and I have already expose him.

Show your evidence lah you two. Don't act like mad dog barking up the wrong tree.

F-boy
16-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Which side want to expose pls share more details so all can judge.
Evidence, dun anyhow shoot, post details.
Dunno who right who wrong, post full details dun give chance so everything will get interesting.

Offspring
16-02-2011, 10:51 PM
AS i said, post my details etc. Meaning user accounts, hp number whatever. I have already stop taking players in here for a long time, agents as well since that last case.

Go dig up their post. Just because i asked them about sk, they dare to throw mud in my direction. Post also no prove unlike banker. Come out, one shot one kill.

I am waiting.

super333
16-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Fuck I put time and place
Tomorrow 10pm hougang blk 327 coffee shop. come and we settle all for one.

AC_Milan
17-02-2011, 12:48 AM
AS i said, post my details etc. Meaning user accounts, hp number whatever. I have already stop taking players in here for a long time, agents as well since that last case.

Go dig up their post. Just because i asked them about sk, they dare to throw mud in my direction. Post also no prove unlike banker. Come out, one shot one kill.

I am waiting.

if i post all the necessary details, are you prepared to pay ? :rolleyes:

or continue to deny & give ah kong ah ma story :p

what we want is money, i'm no interested to know what sort of detergent you use to wash yourself clean in public :rolleyes:

Offspring
17-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Want to post, post lah you fuck. No need to ask so much cock soap or cb detergent.

If you really got something, you would have post in long ago and why wait till now. Funny, seems like both of you like to post and log in at the same time ah?

Super333. Hougang ah? You same gang with that Lim Zhi Wei isit? Wah, lim pei so scared. Openly put place, show gang show power. :rolleyes:

F-boy
18-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Sorry guys now still no heads no tails.
Post some names, addresses and ic numbers to spice things up pls.
Today slow day, pls post some ah gong ah ma story, who owe who now?

F-boy
18-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Since when you directly take account from my and lose me $$ Ac Milan???????? If you laise with other people if they never pay you, you can look for me ah? I am only responsible to pay those who laise with me. No other tom dick and harry.

Ah Fa, it seems you are the big fish here.
Almost every case also connected back to you.
Without fail your answer like computer reply, always the same...

F-boy
18-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Fuck I put time and place
Tomorrow 10pm hougang blk 327 coffee shop. come and we settle all for one.

Put time put place, act gangster only but infact small boy. 2 sentence you post i see you no up already. So garang put time put place, might as well post out what happen

Offspring
18-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Another clone appeared. You registered in Jan 11 and yet I have not taken in players since before the world cup.

Want to post shit please lah, put hp no, account no and details lah. Don't just say owe. Owe your mother a good fuck is it? You want to slander? Can lor. I curse you got daughter become whore. Your son go prison and sit and give bangla fuck. Your wife gang banged for free.

Losers.

super333
18-02-2011, 01:20 PM
offspring why u did't appear at 327. I just want to treat u beer. why no balls to appear. u can come with your upline Ah Fa. CCB

F-boy
18-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Ok, since u say in this way F-Boy

I ask you a question if your a master, your agents did't pay his players what would u do? Advice me pls? Give me your guidance

Then u jolly well pressure ur agents to pay up.
U cannot act blur sweep ur backside say not ur problem and walk away.
They using ur code, unless say u dun bother ur reputation, if not u have to force ur agent to settle the issue asap.
U must freeze, close down or even ban the smelly agents. This is your responsibility.
If u have many agents who run road then it's time u review ur process of selecting ur agents.
Something must be very wrong somewhere

F-boy
18-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Another clone appeared. You registered in Jan 11 and yet I have not taken in players since before the world cup.

Want to post shit please lah, put hp no, account no and details lah. Don't just say owe. Owe your mother a good fuck is it? You want to slander? Can lor. I curse you got daughter become whore. Your son go prison and sit and give bangla fuck. Your wife gang banged for free.

Losers.

Yes to be fair to all pls show evidence tell ur side of story and post more details and info

F-boy
18-02-2011, 07:07 PM
offspring why u did't appear at 327. I just want to treat u beer. why no balls to appear. u can come with your upline Ah Fa. CCB

Time and place u put still dare taunt people say never turn up?
U knn joker.

Offspring
18-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Yes to be fair to all pls show evidence tell ur side of story and post more details and info

Tell what? No players from here since world cup. I owe players money? Chun boh? Agents no more since that last case.

You go see that 2 jokers posts. Why they aim me? Just because I ask a few questions on the same person that hiong me?

It does not take rocket science to figure things out. I already offered if I really owe them money to provide prove like banker. Hp, account and etc.

Who's the bangla now? Hougang 327? Lim Zhi wei friend isit? Maybe super should join him in cluster B.

F-boy
18-02-2011, 09:06 PM
I never say u must pay.
U tell them to meet, no need meet, just settle can liao. Use money settle not use mouth.
Smelly agents expose them. Pressure their MA to force then. You can do more. Do more as SMA,
1) Since i sweep backside and walk away? I already contacted the MA to resolve the problem by meeting that player personally.

2) Using my code doesn't mean anything, my code has alot of SMA in it. If anyone of them did't payout how would i know? I don't have this power to intefere their business as well.

3) MA who never owns me and did't run agents, how can i close and shut down their account when their agents run players?

4) I always review my MA, whether they bet themselves or i receive any calls regarding they did't payout.

It is totally out of my capability to control all MY MA DOWNLINES, you can call ANY betting company office and ask them to payout 100% if your agent run, u think they will? They will just ask those players to contact their own affliate.