SCRAZE
03-09-2004, 02:46 AM
Could not find them in this forum.
Anyone know where I can watch one?
How much is it?

thanks

sassina2
03-09-2004, 02:51 AM
In Patpong, the upstairs bars have live shows but, you have to be careful because only a few do not charge cover charge while many others DO.

The ones I remember from many years ago that do not charge cover charge were "supergirl" & "lipstick". Confirm this to be true before you sit down and you should be alright. However, there are many that tells you no cover charge and when the bills come round, you see the charges there!

The other thing is that with the early closing hours, I am not sure if these shows are still on!

Have fun.

Tr|pp|ng
03-09-2004, 10:33 AM
I know that in Soi Cowboy Long Gun and Rawhide - They have liveshows - tho not as raring as compared to in the past.

Best is you search the web for more information.

But most action should be in Patpong as what bro sassina2 recommended.

Good luck & haf fun!

cyrus
04-09-2004, 03:25 AM
Bro,

Why see tiger show when you can see different Thai Girl show best part is you are part of the act during arb nam session?? Pai leaw leaw na.

xiaoTiko
04-09-2004, 04:03 AM
Just got to BKK a few weeks ago and it too was my virgin trip and as usual, one always gets ripped off in their first trip..... got down to Patpong and were harrassed by COUNTLESS OF TOUTs that will quote you really low prices for their show BUT when you get in.... WAH!!!! you will be greated by a big big bill... IN my opinion, you SHOULDN"T give in to the touts and only go into the more crowded AHGOGO bar. All the bars in Patpong do everymuch the same thing so... it really doesn't matter which one you go to...... And another word of advice....those live shows are held in 2 storey shophouses with one club operating on the first level while another is on the second... In my opinionyou SHOULDN'T go into those bars that are on the second level because they tend to drain you dry of your thai Batt. From my experience, most of the performing girls are available for booking but please be cautious that you do not get yourself a ladyboy, because the lightings there are really dim and you would really have to strain your eyes to see..... Remember... DONT GIVE IN TO TOUTS, NEVER GO TO THE BARS ON THE SECOND LEVEL, CHOOSE THE BAR WITH THE MOST PEOPLE THAT IS ON THE GROUND LEVEL and if you are keen on booking those girls, PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE PERSON YOU BOOKED ISN;T A LADYBOY. Good luck in thailand

Wish you spermful

Could not find them in this forum.
Anyone know where I can watch one?
How much is it?

thanks

justl00king
04-09-2004, 04:37 AM
i think there's a safari in bkk where you will be caged and can see the tigers up close. maybe you can ask the taxi driver for directions.

sassina2
04-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Just got to BKK a few weeks ago and it too was my virgin trip and as usual, one always gets ripped off in their first trip..... got down to Patpong and were harrassed by COUNTLESS OF TOUTs that will quote you really low prices for their show BUT when you get in.... WAH!!!! you will be greated by a big big bill... IN my opinion, you SHOULDN"T give in to the touts and only go into the more crowded AHGOGO bar. All the bars in Patpong do everymuch the same thing so... it really doesn't matter which one you go to...... And another word of advice....those live shows are held in 2 storey shophouses with one club operating on the first level while another is on the second... In my opinionyou SHOULDN'T go into those bars that are on the second level because they tend to drain you dry of your thai Batt. From my experience, most of the performing girls are available for booking but please be cautious that you do not get yourself a ladyboy, because the lightings there are really dim and you would really have to strain your eyes to see..... Remember... DONT GIVE IN TO TOUTS, NEVER GO TO THE BARS ON THE SECOND LEVEL, CHOOSE THE BAR WITH THE MOST PEOPLE THAT IS ON THE GROUND LEVEL and if you are keen on booking those girls, PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE PERSON YOU BOOKED ISN;T A LADYBOY. Good luck in thailand

Wish you spermful

As I have mentioned, only a few upstair bars do not charge for the shows and from my memory, it was Supergirl and Lipstick but it could have changed over the years. A recent visit confirmed that Supergirl was still OK and so was Lipstick except that Lipstick has gone shits in its show now from what I can see.

Other bars are "dangerous" in that they will rip you off truly. I can personally testify to that.

I brought my staff to the 3 bars I knew had no cover charge in those days and he still wanted more.

So against my own better judgement we drifted around and a tout asked us if we wanted to see a show and I said "any cover charge"?

He said NO and led us upstairs to a bar that I did not know. When we enetered, I felt uncomfortable and sat near the exit and two ladies came immediately to sit next to us (seem more like hostess type) and I asked them to go away.

When we ordered our drinks, I noticed that the way they served and the menu of pricing was funny too and immediately asked for the bill. The bill came and there was a cover charge.

Called the waiter round and told him the man downstairs said "no cover charge". Paid for the drink excluding the cover charge and stood up to leave. Some guy came and blocked the exit so I sat back down with my friend and looked around the room to survey how many foreigners (and other customers) were in the room and assessed that we could probably get their help if necessary. Same time, I looked to assess if the guy might have a gun, knife etc etc and kept very vigilant.

10 mins later, the guy waved to me to go to him and I walked up watching his every movement and hands etc to make sure no weapons. When I was near, he lifted his hand as if to hit me and I move quickly to block him still watching him closely. I held his hand, looked firm and was ready and he opened the door and let us out.

Walking quickly, I pulled my staff fast and exited to the street and left Patpong in the first available taxi.

NEVER GO UPSTAIRS UNLESS YOU KNOW FROM ADVICE OF BANGKOK CHEONGSTERS WHICH BARS DO NOT CHARGE COVER CHARGE FOR TIGER SHOW.

Only Supergirl and Lipstick I know at the moment, Others brothers should be able to list other upstair bars that are NO COVER CHARGE.

Bernard Trink who used to right the "night owl" column on Friday for the Bangkok Post used to do great reports of where and who charges cover charge etc. Unfortunately, he got CANNED recently so that column no longer exists.

phenom
04-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Situations kept changing and a joint that is good and honest might morph into the opposite the next instant. One sure bet is the King's group which had been consistant all these years as being straight. Whether at the ground level or upstairs, any bar with their logo is a reliable no-nonsense operation. Stick only to them to be sure of not being ripped-off - unless you are very seasoned like yours truly and some other really experienced old Thai hands.

sassina2
04-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Kings Castle group honest dealers but I do not remember they have Upstairs bar.

Like I said, Supergirl & Lipstick is still trustworthy as of a month ago!

Ya, if you wanna go Upstairs bar, make sure you have good local knowledge fella with ya and you will be Ok.

SCRAZE
04-09-2004, 07:39 PM
i think there's a safari in bkk where you will be caged and can see the tigers up close. maybe you can ask the taxi driver for directions.

LOL, that's a Zoo, Safari world. :P

SCRAZE
04-09-2004, 07:43 PM

Like I said, Supergirl & Lipstick is still trustworthy as of a month ago!

Ya, if you wanna go Upstairs bar, make sure you have good local knowledge fella with ya and you will be Ok.

Thanks for the tips.
So are the rest.

I will take a walk there and have a look see, even if the 2 bars are honest, if I feel uncomfortable about it, I will not enter..

How about Angels Witch at Nana, any comments?

phenom
04-09-2004, 08:12 PM

Oh yes they do.
Quite a few.
At least one is a kateoy place and another; near Takara Massage is one of my very few fav joints in Patpong where I had had some good meloned overnighters.But I for the life of me couldn't remember their exact names...what with King's Castle, Queen's Castle, their nos. IIs & nos. IIIs as well as the Camelots and the dont't-know-what-nots. :)

sassina2
04-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Oh yes they do.
Quite a few.
At least one is a kateoy place and another; near Takara Massage is one of my very few fav joints in Patpong where I had had some good meloned overnighters.But I for the life of me couldn't remember their exact names...what with King's Castle, Queen's Castle, their nos. IIs & nos. IIIs as well as the Camelots and the dont't-know-what-nots. :)

Upstairs as in having live sex shows. If you are right, maybe we'll take a look just for updating the records as I like to be in the know.

Nana Plaza, I went recently, and I left without going in anywhere too long cos I found it too compact overall as a place. Sorry cannot advice.

On Gen Suchinda's comment that
old Thai hands dun go to patpong to look for pussies, patpong is strictly farang place.

This is partly right and not totally correct.

Asians and I am asian (and so is Phenom) do prefer the light skinned type and a different style of entertainment including the high class Poseidem kind of places etc. YES.

But, some of us do go to Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy too besides many other places because we like variety and also because some of us want to experience a different lifestyle that is "farang fun".

Why should we limit ourselves to just Asian styled entertainment - it would be too boring! That is if you do like LBFMs and I do like them all colours for variety. In Patpong and many parts of "farang fun areas" as elsewhere, you never know,

Sometimes you will find a gem; some country bumpkin who just joined the business - that's what keeps me going back from time to time!
I do love country bumpkins!

On the subject of "tiger shows" or LIVE SEX SHOWS, this is what made Patpong famous in its heydays and if you are new and a first timer to the place, there is every reason to experience this at least once just for the fun of it. Many of us get bored just watching but, its an experience if you are a newbie. You do not get this in non-farang entertainment - not in this style.

Honesty is alway relative. I used it in the context that NO COVER CHARGE MEANS NO COVER CHARGE AND FIXED PRICE OF DRINKS AS POSTED and no more than that.

However, be aware that ladies' drinks are more pricy there - ask before you agree to let any lady have her drink! I always agree to pay if they will drink beer with me - only that and they still charge it at ladies' drink price of course.

juggernutt
05-09-2004, 06:37 AM
If you're into these kinds of shows.....
Try Amsterdam..Casa Rosso. Awesome shows with really attractive participants too. And the price is a great value. Certainly compared to the other countries.

When I came to BKK a few years ago..I really wanted to see such a show. Even though i KNEW never to follow or trust a tout..I did it.
It was an AWFUL experience.
The show sucked...teh girls are SO sad and ugly.
And when I wanted to leave after a few minutes at most...I was quoted an OUTRAGEOUS covercharge for the show. It really soured my BKK experienced. (Btw if you get in such a situation..never ever leave without paying. Even if they say you can go!...never pay what they ask either. Damn crooks. Instead negotiate....and just consider the extra cash as a fat tip or payment for a good lesson)
Anyway stick to the Kingsgroup..they are pretty straightup. No known probs with them.
Otherwise also check nana. I forgot...****witch has highly recommended shows.

viewsonic
05-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Three years back, was at BBK with my wife. The tour guide brought us to one of the bar for tiger show. As it's already 11pm++. Most of d surrounding shops closed except this bar that we going to visit.

The main entrance was guided by couples of guys. Once paid, we were leaded thru couple of doors and to a main room. Where there is a mini stage and surrounded by chairs. There are all types of tourists in the room. (still remember a group of japanese demand for front row).
The perform were ok lah. It's all about pussy skills. Use pussy to blow needle out from a straw to burst the balloons, Use pussy to hold pencil n write all types of wording, use pussy to blow off the candles....etc n the ending was a couple make love on the stage.

We paid 1000baht for two person.

sassina2
05-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Three years back, was at BBK with my wife. The tour guide brought us to one of the bar for tiger show. As it's already 11pm++. Most of d surrounding shops closed except this bar that we going to visit.

The main entrance was guided by couples of guys. Once paid, we were leaded thru couple of doors and to a main room. Where there is a mini stage and surrounded by chairs. There are all types of tourists in the room. (still remember a group of japanese demand for front row).
The perform were ok lah. It's all about pussy skills. Use pussy to blow needle out from a straw to burst the balloons, Use pussy to hold pencil n write all types of wording, use pussy to blow off the candles....etc n the ending was a couple make love on the stage.

We paid 1000baht for two person.

Thats the kind of rip off that Bernard Trink used to campaign against in his Bangkok Post column.

No, I would never allow myself to go and pay for such as show! Its really stupid to be "let into the tiger's den" and be slaughtered!

As I said earlier, there are a few (very few) straight dealing places and you have to know which ones or else you get done.

Yes, the straight dealing places are situated on the main strip of either Patpong 2 or Patpong 1; never on the side lanes or obscure location!

Have never been to Amsterdam's type of show. Knowing the Dutch, I am sure the show would be great if you are into shows.

By the way, in Japan, they also have great shows and there is also an audience particiaption segment and the volunteers will clamour to participate as there is no extra charge. The entrance fee for the shows are also very modest. Where they may require only two persons, perhaps 8 to 10 volunteers will want to participate.

They resolved this by "cham cham pak" to see who would get to go up to the stage - very cute!

viewsonic
05-09-2004, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=sassina2]Thats the kind of rip off that Bernard Trink used to campaign against in his Bangkok Post column.

No, I would never allow myself to go and pay for such as show! Its really stupid to be "let into the tiger's den" and be slaughtered!......

As what people always said ,
Must visit "Great Wall of China" and "Tian An Men" when u visit China.

So it's applied to Thailand also,
Must watch the "Ah Qua Show" n "Tiger Show" when u visit Thailand.

Totally agree. Paying that kind of money to "Tiger Show" was not worth it at all....

juggernutt
06-09-2004, 08:32 AM
1000bht for two? That's OK in my book.
How can this be a ripoff?
In amsterdam it is 50€ and up...

Anyway when I was there...they really asked much much more than 1000bht

sassina2
06-09-2004, 10:39 AM
1000bht for two? That's OK in my book.
How can this be a ripoff?
In amsterdam it is 50€ and up...

Anyway when I was there...they really asked much much more than 1000bht

500 bahts is a rip off - why?
When you know that there are straight dealing live show joints charging nothing for the show in the same place with beers at 60 bahts too!

They make money from the on-premise short time they sell as well as the bar fines when the girls are booked out.

In Tokyo, the place where my local associates brought me for the shows were also very modestly priced in those days but its too long ago now for me to remember where and exactly how much.

paul
14-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Hello ,

I think it's safer to patronise the King's Group tiger show at Patpong. Having said that, always check your bill when in Patpong.

The girls will try to make quick bucks by charging you for non-existant drinks. They won't do it in the beginning but somewhere in the middle where your bin (bin = container on table) is full of bills.

Make it a habit to check the bill before it goes into the bin or clear the bin (pay the bills) after every 3 or 4 rounds.

If you catch the girls padding the bill, call the mama-san or waitress to kick a fuss. Normally they will take the bill back. No problem.

last resort when in trouble, pay first and then complain to the tourist police.

Hope this helps. By the way, I think Pattaya has a better tiger show. At least the girls are prettier.

Paul