PDA

View Full Version : 1 bonk and she's mine

pokeslow
06-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi all bros,

I have to say that TGs are really mismerising creatures. They could make a man goes bonkers or even go mad. Day in day out, only thinking of them and nothing goes right till you meet up with her again.

Anyway, I have heard/seen many bros here in the forum and outside, getting the best out of these TGs but many too suffered. But what I heard sometimes, are some bros here who meet a TG and mostly Ap Nam or FL, and just after 1 bonk (paid ones hor) will come back to SG land (or should I say reality land) and claim that the TG is theirs. They will claimed that they will be jealous and upset if these ladies are to be with other man, or worst sleeping with one. But that doesnt stop them from missing them and speaking highly of their 1 time escapade graphically to the rest of the bros. Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

My question is this, is this a norm? Does this happens to any of the bros here? If so, how do you handle the situation? Do you move on with her, or just forget it, or etc??

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now. Maybe this would be able to assist anyone who might find tips here.

Mean time..sanuk sabai! :)

kwanteen
06-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi all bros,

I have to say that TGs are really mismerising creatures. They could make a man goes bonkers or even go mad. Day in day out, only thinking of them and nothing goes right till you meet up with her again.

Anyway, I have heard/seen many bros here in the forum and outside, getting the best out of these TGs but many too suffered. But what I heard sometimes, are some bros here who meet a TG and mostly Ap Nam or FL, and just after 1 bonk (paid ones hor) will come back to SG land (or should I say reality land) and claim that the TG is theirs. They will claimed that they will be jealous and upset if these ladies are to be with other man, or worst sleeping with one. But that doesnt stop them from missing them and speaking highly of their 1 time escapade graphically to the rest of the bros. Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

My question is this, is this a norm? Does this happens to any of the bros here? If so, how do you handle the situation? Do you move on with her, or just forget it, or etc??

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now. Maybe this would be able to assist anyone who might find tips here.

Hi bro Pokeslow,

Reality sucks big time....it's not only TG but osso other nationalities....trouble wif some is their inability to handle such situations. Most will learn the hard ways and some do not want to face reality... ;)

chok dee na krup

DNAT
06-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Hi bro Pokeslow,

Reality sucks big time....it's not only TG but osso other nationalities....trouble wif some is their inability to handle such situations. Most will learn the hard ways and some do not want to face reality... ;)

chok dee na krup
Can I share my Indo encounter .....

Ya ... came across one 90kg fella who booked a tiny cewek in Balai several times and he wanna play stud ...

Wake up and read my signature lah ... ;) the red color ones ... hahaha

meng
06-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Bro DNAT...please translate...what is that? :confused:

asdfghjkl
06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Can I share my Indo encounter .....

Ya ... came across one 90kg fella who booked a tiny cewek in Balai several times and he wanna play stud ...

Wake up and read my signature lah ... ;) the red color ones ... hahaha

90 kg bonking a tiny.. wow :)

ryanlim
06-09-2004, 09:24 PM

he's a Samster? :confused:

GiddlyGook
06-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Bro DNAT...please translate...what is that? :confused:

I love (cinta) those babes (cewek) but those babes only love money(duit)

Montbank
06-09-2004, 10:47 PM
ai yoz, DNAT ah, haven't got over what that bro did meh ? kek

And there are many guys who think that all ladies whom they fancy should be attached to them and I would say those who think a TG or a cewek who would be theirs after 1 bonk belong to the same cat. My 2 cts.

siamcutey
07-09-2004, 01:16 AM

I have many tiraks, but none of them treat me as their tirak.:D

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
07-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Hi all bros,

hahaha, SAD FUCKS. We leave them in their FANTASY DREAMS. And the best part, the more graphical they explain, the more men will be bonking them in the MP.

IT CHA TAMMAI?

hahaha
SC

DNAT
07-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the translation ya :)

DNAT
07-09-2004, 10:24 AM
ai yoz, DNAT ah, haven't got over what that bro did meh ? kek

And there are many guys who think that all ladies whom they fancy should be attached to them and I would say those who think a TG or a cewek who would be theirs after 1 bonk belong to the same cat. My 2 cts.
not say I wanna say bad abt ppl .... there are only 2 solutions if a cheongster wanna play real or have those mentality as described by the thread starter:

1. house-keep the gal and make her be your 'pet'
2. marry the gal and stay together with her

Anything which excludes the above 2 solutions are purely 'chwee kong lam par song' or day-dreaming .... wakie wakie :D

DNAT
07-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Bro, they have EVERY right to claim that these ladies are now their GF...... at least for the 2 hours (or the night) they paid for their time with the WL, kekekekekeke :D
wow ThV, like that go Batam better leh .... S$40-50 can get 24 hours GF - plentiful & can slowly choose somemore :p

vaxvms
07-09-2004, 10:43 AM
not only Thai Girl can have tat kind of VOODOO
other countries girls ard asia have tat kind of kongtao power
u will need alot of wills/guidance to stay on the chionging path
as DELI always quote to another bro "IS U CALL CHICKEN AND NOT CHICKEN CALL U" is vali the correct
agreee sometime one must learn one lesson jialat jialat than they will grow and i believe many chiongster have this painful experience
but hope this small price pay will help to them to play the girl game better
GET wat u PAID for for worthfully either to FL,WL,GRO,students, or just any normal ordinary girl

juz my 2 cents worths of thought

vaxvms
07-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Bro, they have EVERY right to claim that these ladies are now their GF...... at least for the 2 hours (or the night) they paid for their time with the WL, kekekekekeke :D

tink we cannot other mind to tink/talk wat they wan
human right mah...

vaxvms
07-09-2004, 10:46 AM
wow ThV, like that go Batam better leh .... S$40-50 can get 24 hours GF - plentiful & can slowly choose somemore :p

batam some GF more than $40-50 leh and operate onli after 1900
:D

Montbank
07-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Depend which type of GF you want lo, even some FLs can come out in the afternoon (around 1-2pm) and only cost near $60. That's if you know them and pre-book them lah.. ;)

And if not going with a taxi, you can book a joint cewek for ard $40-$50 as bro DNAT said.

Montbank
07-09-2004, 10:58 AM
as DELI always quote to another bro "IS U CALL CHICKEN AND NOT CHICKEN CALL U" is vali the correct

hahaha VERY the CORRECT. wah this quote should be saluted and remembered man. ;)

DNAT
07-09-2004, 11:13 AM
batam some GF more than $40-50 leh and operate onli after 1900
the Rp500K type??
nbzz you ... of course I qoute those 'minimum consumption' types 1 mah ... 1 - 2 juta ones also got leh ... chicken lies in Sg also got from S$2 to S$16+++

DNAT
07-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Batam girls not really my type leh, not like jakarta. Maybe you got some lobang there which might interest me. Will set up a time for you to orientate me there one day. :D
wow lau .... your playing style so up-market type .... I not up to the mark yet leh - maybe I intro you to Mr Batam Man :) he more of same level as you.

vaxvms
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
the Rp500K type??
nbzz you ... of course I qoute those 'minimum consumption' types 1 mah ... 1 - 2 juta ones also got leh ... chicken lies in Sg also got from S$2 to S$16+++

ohhh u really the MAN in BATAM and know wat on my mind haha
500k RP type me must se 1 day as claim by my fz working in batam is really pretty

got $2 chicken in SG?
ohh u mean tips iszit :D
anyway if go batam definitely must consult U

DNAT
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
got $2 chicken?
ohh u mean tips iszit :D
anyway if go batam definitely must consult U
chicken rice lah ... ;)
dun say consult lah ... share share aja lah ya
dun worry, I wont 'implant' my ideas onto you ... I practise 'freedom of choice' - hahaha

Batam Man
07-09-2004, 11:28 AM
wow lau .... your playing style so up-market type .... I not up to the mark yet leh - maybe I intro you to Mr Batam Man :) he more of same level as you.

Hoi, which one of my legs stepped on your tail liao huh??!
Trying to pull the bolo knife kill people trick again huh?!! :rolleyes:

DNAT
07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Hoi, which one of my legs stepped on your tail liao huh??!
Trying to pull the bolo knife kill people trick again huh?!! :rolleyes:
knn, intro golf kaki to you you still wanna make noise .... bro ThV same taste as you 1 lah .... he also "wow ... JKT model quality ... enak iho" .... you 2 sure beri click 1! Don't count me in. :rolleyes:

pokeslow
07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

Once again, thanks to all bros for your inputs and shared advises.

Sanuk sabai. :)

DNAT
07-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Sad to say .... nothing much we can do about it.
Just give advice & wait and see lor
(sorry for being blunt ya .... but I learnt my lessons and paid my tuitions too :o )

pokeslow
07-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Sad to say .... nothing much we can do about it.
Just give advice & wait and see lor
(sorry for being blunt ya .... but I learnt my lessons and paid my tuitions too :o )

Bro DNAT,

Thanks for your input. Yup I agree with you totally. Just wanna help some frens of mine. Sad but true, nothing much I could do,so had to resort to help of bros in this forums like yourself to assist.

Once again thanks.

DNAT
07-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Bro DNAT,

Thanks for your input. Yup I agree with you totally. Just wanna help some frens of mine. Sad but true, nothing much I could do,so had to resort to help of bros in this forums like yourself to assist.

Once again thanks.
No problem brudder.
I guess as long as you do your part / share to give your fren advices then you should be fine.

If you still feel uneasy, just chant my Signature ... (this time the blue color one) :D

DNAT
07-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Hello, we all take off everything, everyone more or less the same lah... so no need to be upmarket or down market lah... :D
Iya .... tapi take off everyhing liao oso got

long & short
big & small
straight & curve

ada lain sih ;)

MrDevil
07-09-2004, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=pokeslow]Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

I believe this category of guys are mostly new cheongsters who dont have much chance to enjoy such intimate encounters with an opp sex and added the human emotional touch and gf treatment from WL, it's almost fairy tale made true. A beautiful, sexy, gentle and caring ladies serving you the way you pleases which could hardly come by in real world. Any man would enjoy and missed such a sweet dream, as it is just a dream, it's fine if one could wake up to face the real world and escape to his sweet dream as much as he could afford. Of course, there are some guys who fallen into a never awaken dream and continue living within his own dream, these are the guys that will live miserable after awaken.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

When you are in position to advise, are the receiving party in position to listen? Dont give generalise comment, be specific to each points related to their specific problem. If the WL is conning, there will be trace of foot step all over, you will just need to knock some sense into his brain if its still functioning.

Sometimes, you will just got to stand aside to let him feel the pain from the fall to awaken him, of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need. This is part and parcel of cheonging puying, without it the fun is gone.

DNAT
07-09-2004, 03:47 PM
of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need.

Dear Mr Devil: (dun wan to call you tai lo because you always call me back tai tai lo :o )
I agree with you on the above ... but hor after the above have been provided, sometimes something which most ppl dun like will follow -

the fren: "we are frens hor? can I borrow S$xxxxxxxx.00 from you?"

hock19
07-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Reading the above makes me think of my last time in Bangkok few weeks ago and was at a massage joint with a girl having a scrub and a f+++. After that we were chatting and her phone rang. There was this call from a guy in SIngapore who happen to be with this girl a few days before. He was declaring his love for her etc etc. I was overhearing everying and I just wanted to take over the phone and tell him to send my regards to LKY!! But I didn't want to spoil his day.

Funny but sad at times!

liketoplay
07-09-2004, 05:03 PM
not say I wanna say bad abt ppl .... there are only 2 solutions if a cheongster wanna play real or have those mentality as described by the thread starter:

1. house-keep the gal and make her be your 'pet'
2. marry the gal and stay together with her

Anything which excludes the above 2 solutions are purely 'chwee kong lam par song' or day-dreaming .... wakie wakie :D

even if you 'bao' her or marry her doesn't mean she won't tao jiat when you're not around.

pokeslow
07-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Hi bro Mr Devil,

Couldnt have put it across better than what you had done :D Just hope the bros who are in these dilemas would take a step back and take a look at all these comments and advises by the bros here.

[QUOTE=pokeslow]Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

I believe this category of guys are mostly new cheongsters who dont have much chance to enjoy such intimate encounters with an opp sex and added the human emotional touch and gf treatment from WL, it's almost fairy tale made true. A beautiful, sexy, gentle and caring ladies serving you the way you pleases which could hardly come by in real world. Any man would enjoy and missed such a sweet dream, as it is just a dream, it's fine if one could wake up to face the real world and escape to his sweet dream as much as he could afford. Of course, there are some guys who fallen into a never awaken dream and continue living within his own dream, these are the guys that will live miserable after awaken.

When you are in position to advise, are the receiving party in position to listen? Dont give generalise comment, be specific to each points related to their specific problem. If the WL is conning, there will be trace of foot step all over, you will just need to knock some sense into his brain if its still functioning.

Sometimes, you will just got to stand aside to let him feel the pain from the fall to awaken him, of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need. This is part and parcel of cheonging puying, without it the fun is gone.

bollocksman
07-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Well said Bro Devil,

from my observation, the most men who arent experienced enough , do fall easily into this trap, due to the fact that in real life , they dont get that kind of SEX and attention from their women. And soon the lines between a commercial fuck and a lovemaking session (with yr Lover/GF/Wife) becomes blurred.

I do admit , Initially, I find these lines blurred constantly. And have a bad case of LOS hangover when I am back in reality land. But I guess most bros take the most commonly 3 choices:

1. Not get invovled with the p4p scene in BKK ever, ( go back to GF/WIFE, if available)

2. Learn the lessons from the experience, and enjoy the scene without having the heart ache. and share their experiences and learn from others too.

3. Go into more r/s, with similar characteristics, and into the realm of Sad Fuckdom.

just my 2cents/satangs/pence worth

cyrus
07-09-2004, 08:42 PM
not only Thai Girl can have tat kind of VOODOO
other countries girls ard asia have tat kind of kongtao power
u will need alot of wills/guidance to stay on the chionging path
agreee sometime one must learn one lesson jialat jialat than they will grow and i believe many chiongster have this painful experience
but hope this small price pay will help to them to play the girl game better
GET wat u PAID for for worthfully either to FL,WL,GRO,students, or just any normal ordinary girl

juz my 2 cents worths of thought

Yah lor ... but wise man learn from his own mistake ... but a wiser man learn from others' mistake ... precisely why this forum is setup for mah ...

Montbank
07-09-2004, 09:59 PM
As long as they are able to learn, they are wise. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, just make sure you can climb back up. Of course it hurts more lah, but as long as you learn a lesson, it's good.

hahahah me also bitten before, that's why now more scared liaoz ;) hahaha

siamcutey
07-09-2004, 10:43 PM
even if you 'bao' her or marry her doesn't mean she won't tao jiat when you're not around.

Life is a play. Don't take life so serious. Men can play, women will too. And when you are not around, they don't tao jiat. They eat in the open. We are like them too. When tirak/mia/mai noi not around, we also eat pah pah.

Most important thing is must know eat liao must wipe mouth. And the heart must know what is LUST and what is LOVE.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

You have a very good thread. Just added some people's points so add yours later for having a good thread to chak these sad fucks.

If want to talk about having sole "rights" to the girls which they just bonked, I think I don't need to say much. In this forum, got more tokgong cheongsters. They have Magazine Models as mates, don't even want to post out here or in any forum. Because they know what is in store for such a situation. Some could even be in a relationship with those Thai Elite girls, but all these is best kept underground.

One incident I remembered best, which I think some kakis do remember too. The current "Carribean" which was the former C20. Brought a friend ( a non-samster) there. You will be surprised as how he play the dancers.

This friend is rich. Buying waterfalls for the dancers he like. Each waterfall costs around 10 lady drinks. 1 lady drink 300baht. And he will only buy for those few that he like. If the dancer finishes 10 lady drinks, he tip a 1000baht. So the more the dancer drinks, the more she get. I remembered 1 dancer managed to get 30drinks for that night plus another 3000baht tip.
One of the dancers know my friend is a "big fish" and thought my friend has a liking to her. She wrote her number on a slip of paper and pass to my friend.

Guess what my friend did. He showed me the slipand then threw the slip of paper away. My friend said "fuck her, not interested in her". Girls this kind so many. Give number for fuck? And he continued his drinks and fun for the night.

This kind is called the "ultimate cheongster". Not to learn how to give money out like him lah, but to understand his mentality when it comes to cheonging.

Hope this story can make the sad fucks wake up idea.

PS: To those who know, Sales P** told me the other time that dancer has a pii chai liao and studies daytime. The dancer's "skills" lose out to the ultimate cheongster. kekeke

SC

tirak69
08-09-2004, 12:35 AM
really familiar story leh... :D
brings back the old memories... guess there are many ways of playing. if they happy then so be it.

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
really familiar story leh... :D
brings back the old memories... guess there are many ways of playing. if they happy then so be it.

Old liao loh. Last time is spurting, now is dripping liao. A while later become trickling down liao.

And surprising they are happy with that situation and we should feel happy for them. That's how the economy's survive.

Top job now. We have to "save" a brother.
:rolleyes:
SC

tirak69
08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
As long as they are able to learn, they are wise. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, just make sure you can climb back up. Of course it hurts more lah, but as long as you learn a lesson, it's good.

hahahah me also bitten before, that's why now more scared liaoz ;) hahaha
sad thing is there are some who dun listen and fall even deeper. really dun know how to help them already. there are some that learn and wiser for it and some who... well... get worse. am sure all of us have fallen before... me included.

cant save everyone, can we?

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 12:40 AM
cant save everyone, can we?

Try my best. Brotherhood, must save brothers first. I rather I kill my brother myself than let the girls kill them with humiliation.

hahaha
SC

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Dear Mr Devil: (dun wan to call you tai lo because you always call me back tai tai lo :o )
I agree with you on the above ... but hor after the above have been provided, sometimes something which most ppl dun like will follow -

the fren: "we are frens hor? can I borrow S$xxxxxxxx.00 from you?"

thank you, there are so much tai lo here liao, so many respectable samsters.

depending on how much you value him and your friendship with him but for goodwill sake, just treat the money gone as soon as it leave your hand. Sometime, its not the money that is gone that matters but the friendship vanished together as well.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Reading the above makes me think of my last time in Bangkok few weeks ago and was at a massage joint with a girl having a scrub and a f+++. After that we were chatting and her phone rang. There was this call from a guy in SIngapore who happen to be with this girl a few days before. He was declaring his love for her etc etc. I was overhearing everying and I just wanted to take over the phone and tell him to send my regards to LKY!! But I didn't want to spoil his day.

Funny but sad at times!

I guess this happen lots of time, especially those who could get closer to the inner circle. I still recall an incident where a puying keep telling her sponsor "I miss you very much, I love you, I now sad alone in my room waiting for your call" with me hugging me and she making stupid looks to the phone. Afterall the phone call, we continue our fun. Funny thing is I pay her nothing and could not probably treated her as caring, kind and considerate as her sponsor. Sometimes, you just cant treat them too nice, perhaps that will make them miss you a little more. hahahahha

Having say that, I am not advocating to treat all puyings the same way but some really dont deserve it.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:23 AM

exactly, if both of you really in love, bring her back to stay together. Or if you think you could survive better at her turf, then move in to stay together. Earn and spend together. If she is real, I bet both of you will live happier than you sponsoring her from far. Sometimes when girls tao jiat, you cant totally blame her too. The sponsor has a role in it.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:34 AM
Life is a play. Don't take life so serious. Men can play, women will too. And when you are not around, they don't tao jiat. They eat in the open. We are like them too. When tirak/mia/mai noi not around, we also eat pah pah.

Most important thing is must know eat liao must wipe mouth. And the heart must know what is LUST and what is LOVE.

hahaha
SC

No, they wont eat in open, they will eat at place that you have little contact. They wont wanna break their ATM machine knowingly.

When one wanna enter into a chess game, one must know the rules of the game beforehand. Even if one know the rules of the game, she could be a better player as she has been playing since adult and plays it everyday. So, watch yours and hers, you wont be wrong to see where she is heading. I always prefer to be an observer but sometimes when interested players came along, I always pre-warn that its not a beginner's game and most of the time, she were checkmated before she knew.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Well said Bro Devil,

from my observation, the most men who arent experienced enough , do fall easily into this trap, due to the fact that in real life , they dont get that kind of SEX and attention from their women. And soon the lines between a commercial fuck and a lovemaking session (with yr Lover/GF/Wife) becomes blurred.

I do admit , Initially, I find these lines blurred constantly. And have a bad case of LOS hangover when I am back in reality land. But I guess most bros take the most commonly 3 choices:

1. Not get invovled with the p4p scene in BKK ever, ( go back to GF/WIFE, if available)

2. Learn the lessons from the experience, and enjoy the scene without having the heart ache. and share their experiences and learn from others too.

3. Go into more r/s, with similar characteristics, and into the realm of Sad Fuckdom.

just my 2cents/satangs/pence worth

how each person reacted after a fall will entirely depends on his own mentality and the impact of his fall. I would say this is almost an unavoidable experience in cheonging puying. If one says he has not fallen before, then he should have not cheonged puying enough.

Some may become negative and label all puyings as con-woman. Some maybe totally avoid puying for a period of time before the wound healed. Some may find a convenient replacement to fill the emptiness. Some may grow wiser to learn the mistake and improve their hunting skill. In anyway, the saddest will be those who continue to be blinded, persist to live within his own dream and hope for miracle. The longer he continue struggling to dream, the harder and deeper he will fall.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Try my best. Brotherhood, must save brothers first. I rather I kill my brother myself than let the girls kill them with humiliation.

hahaha
SC

only if your words will ever get into his ears. He will have his solid and well explained excuse for every accuse you have. Probably let him have guided fall could be a better approach. Help him to see his girl's trace of steps and let him derive his own conclusion. If he persist with his dream, I guess none could help him better than his own girl to wake him with cruel reality.

I am not trying to paint a negative picture on tirak r/s, regardless of how much you trusted her, how well she has been behaving and how true is both loving each other, just remember to watch for her steps and trace of foot prints. Once you know where she is heading, you should know where to position yourselve and her in your heart. If you dont insist to be the only one and forever relationship, I bet the r/s will be still as sweet.

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 10:14 AM
No, they wont eat in open, they will eat at place that you have little contact. They wont wanna break their ATM machine knowingly.

But the problem is some will eat openly and when caught by others, they will squirm their way out of such situations with another lie.
Some of them are just trying to test how hard it is to break these ATM Machines.
:cool:
SC

vaxvms
08-09-2004, 10:15 AM
agree wat SC mention on how his fz chiong on carribean dancer
and i know many ultimate chiongster also chiong this way but u must have "bullets"
chiong one time wif my fz gp of blood brother to C20
me ask P** call a few happening GRO to entertain them
they dirty-dance/drink/teasing each other and in the end all GRO drink until most knock out and some say wanna "extend" in their apt
but they decline their offer
me ask them why during supper they tell me "dun waste time lah wanna bonk juz go any "coffee-shop" ard or call OKT and get a ST/LT PAY-AND-FUCK girl"
anyway those guy are cash-rich
they dun "respect" money any more as $$$ too easy to come-by for them

i tink each have their own way of chionging but important is U must know wat U are doing and wat U are expecting to happen next

CHOKDEE to BRO who is STILL IN WONDERLAND!!!

vaxvms
08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
But the problem is some will eat openly and when caught by others, they will squirm their way out of such situations with another lie.
Some of them are just trying to test how hard it is to break these ATM Machines.
SC

they will try to savage but small worries for them as ATM are surrounding them

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
only if your words will ever get into his ears. He will have his solid and well explained excuse for every accuse you have. Probably let him have guided fall could be a better approach. Help him to see his girl's trace of steps and let him derive his own conclusion. If he persist with his dream, I guess none could help him better than his own girl to wake him with cruel reality.

Some Thai Girls are bloody hell jai dum. They can't wait to con every single cent out of you. When you are poor, they wouldn't even leave a single baht for you. And all these with careful plotting of evil schemes.

We don't know nevermind, but we if we hear of it, we cannot pretend that nothing is happening.

As for the guided fall issue, disagree on that. Because the damage would have been done. I would prefer the method of "I make the move 1st." "XIAN XIA SHOU WEI QIANG, HOU XIA SHOU CAO YANG."

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 10:29 AM
agree wat SC mention on how his fz chiong on carribean dancer
and i know many ultimate chiongster also chiong this way but u must have "bullets"
chiong one time wif my fz gp of blood brother to C20
me ask P** call a few happening GRO to entertain them
they dirty-dance/drink/teasing each other and in the end all GRO drink until most knock out and some say wanna "extend" in their apt
but they decline their offer
me ask them why during supper they tell me "dun waste time lah wanna bonk juz go any "coffee-shop" ard or call OKT and get a ST/LT PAY-AND-FUCK girl"
anyway those guy are cash-rich
they dun "respect" money any more as $$$ too easy to come-by for them

Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 11:13 AM
SC

only those who blinded themselve could be blamed, otherwise those con-woman will have a tougher time ans play her trick smarter. I wont label everyone of them under the same category but necessary check and test got to be in place to make sure you not feeding for someone else.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Some Thai Girls are bloody hell jai dum. They can't wait to con every single cent out of you. When you are poor, they wouldn't even leave a single baht for you. And all these with careful plotting of evil schemes.

We don't know nevermind, but we if we hear of it, we cannot pretend that nothing is happening.

As for the guided fall issue, disagree on that. Because the damage would have been done. I would prefer the method of "I make the move 1st." "XIAN XIA SHOU WEI QIANG, HOU XIA SHOU CAO YANG."

hahaha
SC

I always believe there are as many puying jai dum as puying jai dee. Every puying jai dum could be jai dee at times too. So, it is a matter of which side of the fence that you are standing on. I have had couple of puying frens who could be the professional conwoman who squueze every single baht out of Robert without mercy but on the other hand, she treated those closer friends extremely nice and care. Sometime, you cant really blame them totally, it's those Robert that volunteer themselve to be slaughthered. They are not smart enough to con your money or love without you giving it to them willingly.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC

Dancers and models are just human afterall, probably with better figure and looks. Beside the external beauty, there is nothing greater in them as an individual. I guess the dancer who earned 4,500b is having the last laugh, it's really an easy money. A drunk nite to them is just like any other nite, no biggie but earning 4,500b without having to sleep with a man is really their dream come true. Their health are damage anyway, not just too many drinks. Who know how the hell she could be treating her own body and health.

I had a disco Dancer driving me around in her new Honda Accord with BKK plate, always eager to grab the bill and presented as financial capable woman but who knows the man behind who gave her the financial capability. Everyone know how little a Dancer could earn, let alone affording a brand new car. Regardless, there is always a price to pay and rules for each game.

liketoplay
08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
The same goes for ALL women regardless of which, occupation, race, or nationality or status.

There are no certainties in life. It's always a risks and if you don't trust the woman involved, that don't get involved at all. :D

agree , its all boils down to the individual girl's character.

When you've ever been in the Wl inner circle , know all her friends , family members etc..... know which of her friend is conning her sponsor , which one is fucking around and sometimes listening to her condeming her friend's wrong doing , one will never imagine that she'll do the same one day.

DNAT
08-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Hi guys,
I believe the thread starter's focus is on the cheongster's mentality, not so much on the WL's charming tactics leh ...

anymore 'play stud' stories?

(please dun fxxk me lah ... cos char bor stories I see/hear/say until bored, now wanna hear some 'Qin Shen - Casanova' stories leh .... hahaha)

Freestyler69
08-09-2004, 02:30 PM
hehehe ... maybe other handsome guys got more confident in themselves than u & me le..

hehehe.. so that's why we squeeze, char-char, hug-hug then bye-bye..

maybe my motto is

GUE CINTA CEWEK AMA DUITNYA..TAPI DOI CUMA CINTA GUE>> hehehe

DNAT
08-09-2004, 02:59 PM
maybe my motto is

GUE CINTA CEWEK AMA DUITNYA..TAPI DOI CUMA CINTA GUE>> hehehe
Iya kah? no wonder last time always got 'darl-ing stunt' in/out of Sphinx hor? gue ingkat itu sih ... :D

vaxvms
08-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Thaksin play and sue case-->Ulilmate cheongster??

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/105194/1/.html

asdfghjkl
08-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Thaksin play and sue case-->Ulilmate cheongster??

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/105194/1/.html

lol.. thak the ultimate samster :D

siamcutey
08-09-2004, 10:39 PM
I always believe there are as many puying jai dum as puying jai dee. Every puying jai dum could be jai dee at times too. So, it is a matter of which side of the fence that you are standing on. I have had couple of puying frens who could be the professional conwoman who squueze every single baht out of Robert without mercy but on the other hand, she treated those closer friends extremely nice and care. Sometime, you cant really blame them totally, it's those Robert that volunteer themselve to be slaughthered. They are not smart enough to con your money or love without you giving it to them willingly.

Not on the same fence as me means opposite me.
Very similar to the saying. If you are not my friend, you are my enemy. But this saying a bit too extreme.

So it kind of becomes a game as to whether the hunter hunts the prey or the prey bites back.

hahaha
SC

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Not on the same fence as me means opposite me.
Very similar to the saying. If you are not my friend, you are my enemy. But this saying a bit too extreme.

So it kind of becomes a game as to whether the hunter hunts the prey or the prey bites back.

hahaha
SC

nah.. if you only prefer yourselve to be surrounded with yes man, you will get nothing but yes. Different mind thinks and speaks differently, not right or wrong, just different. Opposite mind could be sometimes constructive too, as I always believe.

Perhaps in some situation, it could be prey setting up for hunter to hunt bcos prey know its hunter natural habit preferring to hunt. Most of the time, these preys are smart enough to choose their hunters too.

MrDevil
09-09-2004, 12:31 AM
I ALWAYS tell my tiraks to always be on the lookout for potential sponsors or guys who may fall in love with them to marry them, etc as I always pre=warn any girl that our r/s will not last forever, me being married etc. I am also 100% sure that my tiraks will not tao jiak when I'm not around which I feel they are stupid as if they can have more than one ATM machine, why not? But they are foolish enough to believe remaining faithful to me alone will keep me with them.

I've just told one of my tirak in BKK (the one we had lunch together) and we're finished, no particular reason, just that she's already been with me for more than a year and I feel it's time for me to change to another one. I've also told two of my tiraks in hatyai we're through leaving only one and of course my wife. Reason? B'cos I'm bored with them liow. I know now they will be in financial deep shit to continue to maintain the lifestyle they are in unless they get another tirak fast or end up selling their bodies. Is that my fault? I don't think so as right from the start, I lay the cards out.

Does a guy loses out when he has a tirak and the tirak tao jiak? Does a guy loses out when he breaks off with the tirak? Perspective.

My 2 cents worth.

Perhaps you are more charming than any other cheongsters or sponsors that I knew, thats why your "tiraks" remain faithful to you only even in your absence. Please do share more, I am sure lots of bros here interested to learn a thing or two from you.

Depending on how each individual is viewing and handling the r/s, some maybe as fragile as a glass while some will continue enjoying. End of the day, if one know the rules of the game, both side win-win.

I have been observing from experiences and postings here on couple of scenario which I would like to hear bro's opinion , see how each mind think differently. Ignore what others posted, just speak your mind.

Which scenario do you think will be happier and which scenario do you think you are at now?

1. A Cheongster is out to pay for the price of his expectation and requirements. If he is lucky to find one matching, perhaps he will have a happy cheong day. Otherwise, he will pay again to look for the next one. T

2. A cheongster found what he believe as his true love and the ONE, working hard to prove that he is the right one and the only one, trying all he can to make it everlasting forever. Journey is never smooth with lots of uncertainty and unknown but as they say love conqeuor all.

3. A cheongster paying monthly maintainance fees hoping to have exclusive "ownership" of his love her, though the amount could mean peanuts to him. He enjoy all the attention and time as the "sole owner".

4. A cheongster who making friends with every puyings he know, enjoying their companion though sex is not a guaranteed end of the day. He may not able to spent as much as others on these puyings but the r/s continue pretty well.

I am sure there are lots more scenario that I have not mentioned, but I guess these are some of the most common one. Hope to hear from everyone.

siamcutey
09-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Perhaps in some situation, it could be prey setting up for hunter to hunt bcos prey know its hunter natural habit preferring to hunt. Most of the time, these preys are smart enough to choose their hunters too.

The hunters should basically pick easy preys, so that get more catches at end of the day. However, underestimation of the prey might cause them to be bitten instead.

PS: Hope the others understand what is the hunter and what is the prey and not mixed them up.

hahaha
SC

MrDevil
09-09-2004, 01:05 AM
You have met me and so have many other bros. Surely you can see that I'm not at all charming, or anythying like that.

Like what I've posted. It's my mentality. I'm not afraid of my tiraks having affairs and even encourage them to find more sponsors, etc, as I told them right from the start that our r/s will not last forever and if I'm bored or whatever, I'll dumped them and look for another. Guess they felt the confidence in me and wants to hold on to me. I really dunno. That's why I can even tell my tirak that I'm going to poseidon with you guys and she has no speaking rights. :rolleyes:

From the way your tirak eye sight looking at you, I could see your charm on her. Your charm goes beyond external beauty, I bet many bros agree. I have met and cheonged with so many lao jiaus, I know where my judgement stands.

MrDevil
09-09-2004, 01:10 AM
The hunters should basically pick easy preys, so that get more catches at end of the day. However, underestimation of the prey might cause them to be bitten instead.

PS: Hope the others understand what is the hunter and what is the prey and not mixed them up.

hahaha
SC

It depends on each hunter, sometimes its not how many catches that counts but the difficulties and the challenges that excites. To be a seasoned hunter, one will have got to be ready and immuned with bites, otherwise he is not fit to hunt at all.

hahahah, the more we twist and turn, the more we got others confused. Really nice to have good interaction with you. It has been pretty boring here recently.

siamcutey
09-09-2004, 10:42 AM
hahahah, the more we twist and turn, the more we got others confused. Really nice to have good interaction with you. It has been pretty boring here recently.

Sure get confused, unless they read from the 1st posting where i mentioned the hunter and the prey. :p

hahaha
SC

DNAT
09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Depending on how each individual is viewing and handling the r/s, some maybe as fragile as a glass while some will continue enjoying. End of the day, if one know the rules of the game, both side win-win.

Which scenario do you think will be happier and which scenario do you think you are at now?

1. A Cheongster is out to pay for the price of his expectation and requirements. If he is lucky to find one matching, perhaps he will have a happy cheong day. Otherwise, he will pay again to look for the next one. T

Mr Devil,
I am under category 1 .... plus a pinch of gf feel/treatment :p

As for my mentality (to reply to bro ThVr as well), I will stick a cewek whom I find comfortable with until such time when they start to ask for such things as room rental (S$100+) or HPs which I find its unacceptable (diff ppl diff perspective ya ... hahaha)

Reason?
- rent room : I stayed in a ex-WL's rented apartment in BT on weekends for about 6 weekds. The apartment was rented by her married husband (Orang MY, registered in Sg). Hence, I have phobia on this rent room issue.
- HP : Gave my spare HP to a BT FL (she lost hers) next trip found that she trade in for another.

I would normally pay only for her (only applicable if she meets my criteria)
- top up card
- haircut / hairtreatment
- clothes / shoes

pokeslow
09-09-2004, 02:04 PM
To all bros who have contributed into this thread, I must say, I am really thankful for your views, advises etc whether it's from your own experiences or others that you have seen or heard.

Good advises and tips given not only for the bros who are going through "la la land" could learn, but other bros including myself, have learn many tips of do's and dont's when cheonging regardless which land you are in
I noted too, there's even a branch out from my own thread, which if you read Bro Mr Devil replies in regards how one should be applying certain things to enjoy cheonging though it may be different from 1 bro to another. Main thing is to enjoy without getting hurt or lull into an illusion as per what this thread is all about.

Hope to see more inputs and advises in here, as these valuable inputs would definitely assists any bros who are into cheonging to stay level headed and enjoy to the fullest without harming themselves when they are faced with certain issues with the girls there.

I take off my hat to all bros here :) who have willingly shares their views, advises without any hesitation. And to bros who are facing problems as per this thread as mentioned, I do hope, and I believe all the bros here too, that you snapped out of your dreamland and face reality.

sanuk sabai..

siamcutey
12-09-2004, 12:04 AM
To all bros who have contributed into this thread, I must say, I am really thankful for your views, advises etc whether it's from your own experiences or others that you have seen or heard.

Good advises and tips given not only for the bros who are going through "la la land" could learn, but other bros including myself, have learn many tips of do's and dont's when cheonging regardless which land you are in

The girl bring us to LA-LA Land. We bring them to LA-LA Land too.

The No.1 Rule of cheonging is just to cheong. And many of us broke this rule in the process of cheonging.

So in other words, take everything said at face value. They play, we play. If the girl really falls in love with us, its just too bad for them, that they fall for the wrong guy. This is Life.

We have to accept it. :cool:

SC

vaxvms
12-09-2004, 03:41 AM
They play, we play. If the girl really falls in love with us, its just too bad for them, that they fall for the wrong guy. This is Life.
SC

u are rite bro!!!
this is my chiong principle too now, be it LOS or PRC or anywhr
when i get tired of them juz shake them off "politely"
if those too sticky type we juz "vanished"
FOREST so BIG why waste ur youth/time on a tiny leave

Hakoshu
12-09-2004, 12:12 PM
The No.1 Rule of cheonging is just to cheong. And many of us broke this rule in the process of cheonging.

Yea, every cheongster must know this..... Sometimes, feelings got ahead of them. :D

MrDevil
12-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Mr Devil,
I am under category 1 .... plus a pinch of gf feel/treatment :p

As for my mentality (to reply to bro ThVr as well), I will stick a cewek whom I find comfortable with until such time when they start to ask for such things as room rental (S$100+) or HPs which I find its unacceptable (diff ppl diff perspective ya ... hahaha)

Reason?
- rent room : I stayed in a ex-WL's rented apartment in BT on weekends for about 6 weekds. The apartment was rented by her married husband (Orang MY, registered in Sg). Hence, I have phobia on this rent room issue.
- HP : Gave my spare HP to a BT FL (she lost hers) next trip found that she trade in for another.

I would normally pay only for her (only applicable if she meets my criteria)
- top up card
- haircut / hairtreatment
- clothes / shoes

As you could see, not many have the courage to admit his scenario.

I being a active and seasoned cheongster, getting more and more immune in cheonging and bonking. Very much in scenario 1, changing woman faster than changing my underwear. At time, when there is one that really attracted me, I do hope to cool down awhile with her but most of the cases, that r/s dont last. Probably bcos I never committed enough to make it lasting or probably I have seen too much and become less committable. In anyhow, I enjoy every sweet moment of it.

I have similiar encounters.. spending 3 free nights with a puying with sponsor and her sponsor is really treating her very well. Nice apartment, pretty good monthly maintainance, even supporting the capital to setup biz for her. We were hugging each other in hotel when she called to report herself. I could have lots more free companion from her whenever both schedule matched but I really dont feel good doing this, it's like playing other's wife. Though I knew even if its not me, it could be someone else.

Perhaps, if more bros willing to share.. I am sure we could see a better pattern and spread of situation.

MrDevil
12-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Yea, every cheongster must know this..... Sometimes, feelings got ahead of them. :D

It's perfectly fine to have feeling and feeling being in love but the keypoint is to know the limit and to wake up when its time. Not to continue struggling persisting miracle do happen when you know it wont.

MrDevil
12-09-2004, 05:01 PM
No problemo in sharing... just that it will off the topic of this thread. Unless you start another thread??? probably in Adult discussion.

If I got the thread starter intention right, he is talking about the mentality of a cheongster and warning others on the danger of falling into tirak trap. In anyway, I believe there are enough posts here spread all over the forum if those words could knock any sense to those in need. It wont help further to open new thread.

vaxvms
13-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Kekekekeke, the problem is, many guys fall for them instead like the theme of this thread... one bonk and she's mine, so it's also too bad for them... as you said, this is life. :D

when one fall for them too many time they will definitely learn
dun tink chiongster will grow old onli but grow wiser also

DNAT
13-09-2004, 09:46 AM
when one fall for them too many time they will definitely learn
dun tink chiongster will grow old onli but grow wiser also
bro,
there are still many ah pehs kena con (willingly or unexpectedly) by ceweks in Riau :rolleyes: they eat salt more than you and I eat rice leh .... hahaha

DNAT
13-09-2004, 09:50 AM
It's perfectly fine to have feeling and feeling being in love but the keypoint is to know the limit and to wake up when its time. Not to continue struggling persisting miracle do happen when you know it wont.
Give this man a Beer :cool: you have said it out .... Loud and Clear!

MrDevil
13-09-2004, 11:50 AM
bro,
there are still many ah pehs kena con (willingly or unexpectedly) by ceweks in Riau :rolleyes: they eat salt more than you and I eat rice leh .... hahaha

There is a child in every man, it's every man's dream to rejuvenate and re-taste the excitement and sweetness from a youthful woman. Don't be too suprise to see some of these old men are as childish as newbird when they met the one melting their heart. These are the group of ppl on easy target, as they have too much time, spare cash and little attention from their family. When you cant get the love and attention from your closed one, you will probably resort to buy it from outside. I bet sex is not in their main agenda anymore.

MrDevil
13-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Give this man a Beer :cool: you have said it out .... Loud and Clear!

hahaahaha.. will claim my beer the next time we meet.

vaxvms
13-09-2004, 02:15 PM
bro,

bcos those ah pek young time work and no $$$ chiong
old liao take out CPF $$$ chiong like no tomolo
consider VIRGIN scene for them
maybe i am wrong
or cewek put kong tao on them

DNAT
13-09-2004, 02:23 PM
bcos those ah pek young time work and no $$$ chiong
old liao take out CPF $$$ chiong like no tomolo
consider VIRGIN scene for them

Vax,
thats very true of what you said above.
thats why I must know Batam well before I reach 55/60 :D
scare this month w/draw CPF, next month CPF udah habis :o

In Batam, I have seen some ah pek splash $ on cewek
In Sg, my distant relative (by marriage; ard 60 y.o.- knn! devoted catho*** somemore) divorced his wife + sold off their matrimonial property because of Batam cewek

wah piangz! no words to describe .....

vaxvms
13-09-2004, 02:29 PM
tats why this thread was created to pre-amp tghose "over-devoted" chiongster
but sometime useless as 3rd party advise is normally right-ear-in left-ear out

Vax,
thats very true of what you said above.
thats why I must know Batam well before I reach 55/60 :D
scare this month w/draw CPF, next month CPF udah habis :o

In Sg, my distant relative (by marriage; ard 60 y.o.- knn! devoted catho*** somemore) divorced his wife + sold off their matrimonial property because of Batam cewek

tats why this thread was created to pre-amp "over-devoted" chiongster
but sometime 3rd party hard to help

wah piangz! no words to describe .....

DNAT
13-09-2004, 02:40 PM

Hahahaha .... learn new term ------- 'Over-Devoted Cheongster' (ODC) :D
Thanks

(previously at some other thread also learnt a new term ---- 'Bastard - ultra pure type' :eek: )

liketoplay
13-09-2004, 04:54 PM
but sometime useless as 3rd party advise is normally right-ear-in left-ear out

when you're into a r/s , 3rd party advise is always one ear in one ear out. Until the day you witness her true colour , then you'll wake up ( if one is not under her kongtao)

siamcutey
16-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi all bros,

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now.

This thread dying? Nope nope.

The foreplay just started and I believed the climax is coming.

Pokeslow,
you know who you are talking about and some might actually know who you are talking about. You going to knock some sense onto the sad fuck or are you just going to leave this as it is.

Or will this thread end up as a flame war thread? Since everyone is just living behind a cybernick in this cyber forum, why not name th enick and knock some sense onto him. Saving a "bro" from being a sad fuck is better than leaving him to rot and continue being him.

SC

DNAT
16-09-2004, 02:57 PM
All humji don't dare to name nicks. Hahaha. :D

Alamak ...

the above 2 are not samsters leh .... no nick - hahaha

DNAT
16-09-2004, 03:01 PM
After 5 or 6 bonks, I still dont dare to call her mine .. let alone 1 bonk. :eek:
you not up to that mark yet mah .... those dare to shout --
"1 bonk and she mine" = must have hippo skin .... :D

pokeslow
16-09-2004, 05:08 PM
This thread dying? Nope nope.

The foreplay just started and I believed the climax is coming.

Pokeslow,
you know who you are talking about and some might actually know who you are talking about. You going to knock some sense onto the sad fuck or are you just going to leave this as it is.

Or will this thread end up as a flame war thread? Since everyone is just living behind a cybernick in this cyber forum, why not name th enick and knock some sense onto him. Saving a "bro" from being a sad fuck is better than leaving him to rot and continue being him.

SC

SC,

If you think you know who I am referring too, then be my guest to assist this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" fella who really need some good hard knocks on the butt or head (which ever you feel comfortable la). However, in respect to this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF, I would not name him here nor disclosed his identity, which in my opinion is an out right attack on him, which I dont wish to see nor to create more hell. I know he is reading it, whether he hide behind a nick or nicks in this cyber world, he knows who is he. Mentioning names or nick here would not solve it any way, in fact will only cause him to be extremely wary of any advises that might come along the way from any bros here. Anyway it's not my intention to do it that way in the first place, or else you would have seen his name/nick flying around in my thread.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your thought on this bro SC, and as I said earlier, if you wish to do it, I would not stop you, if you think that will wake him up. I just want him to read this thread, maybe used some of the many wise advises given by many bros here to advise him whenever I have the chance to talk to him.

As some bros as mentioned, to assist a bro, first, he got to be ready to listen. If he dont, then you could only hope he wake up soon, but should he fall, though many times again and again, as a bro, you should be there to cushion it if you feel is the right thing to do.

My intention is just to find another avenue to advise this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" since I was hitting a wall when trying to wake him up. Your support/s in this thread have in a way should some improvement in his life, though i personally believed, he is still way long long way out of his mystical dreams.

Once again bro SC, and bros out there, my thanks to all for the support.

Sanuk sabai

siamcutey
17-09-2004, 01:10 AM
I would not name him here nor disclosed his identity, which in my opinion is an out right attack on him, which I dont wish to see nor to create more hell. I know he is reading it, whether he hide behind a nick or nicks in this cyber world, he knows who is he. Mentioning names or nick here would not solve it any way, in fact will only cause him to be extremely wary of any advises that might come along the way from any bros here. Anyway it's not my intention to do it that way in the first place, or else you would have seen his name/nick flying around in my thread.

I believed people with vast experiences in thailand and its culture have spent much time educating him. As for educating him, the last straw was when he threatened to "whack" up the threadstarter of the FR of the WL. This is what really pissed me off. Don't say, do it if you dare. Want to whack people, go and get the support(if there is any in the 1st place). Because of 1 girl FR, going to whack up people. Chiong with this kind of people is the worst thing that can ever happen. And hope next time those who chiong with this kind of people can open eyes wider.

I leave it to HELL to take care of this person n hope he pays his school fees to the WL. Last but not least, we shall leave him with his remaining 6 reputation points to make his kpkb statement.

SC

pokeslow
17-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I believed people with vast experiences in thailand and its culture have spent much time educating him. As for educating him, the last straw was when he threatened to "whack" up the threadstarter of the FR of the WL. This is what really pissed me off. Don't say, do it if you dare. Want to whack people, go and get the support(if there is any in the 1st place). Because of 1 girl FR, going to whack up people. Chiong with this kind of people is the worst thing that can ever happen. And hope next time those who chiong with this kind of people can open eyes wider.

I leave it to HELL to take care of this person n hope he pays his school fees to the WL. Last but not least, we shall leave him with his remaining 6 reputation points to make his kpkb statement.

SC

Bro SC,

There are few people in this forum with 6 rep, but I leave it as it is. As long as you know it, I know it or any other bros out there knew it, that's enough to say to this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" fella, that we knew who he is. I agree with you, that he is very inexperience, has low social skills needless to say self esteem la, but act and talk big most of the time. He thinks the world revolved around him instead of the other way round. That's why I started this thread after hearing him saying that. As much as it irritates me, I just wanted to see how I could assist him. But alas I failed in the face to face advise, so the forum is naturally the best next place to guide newbie like him.

Since the "cat's head is out of the bag" not the whole body hor, maybe in this case a mouse la huh..hehehehe..i just hope the "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" would really take note that he is really in bad shape, stop boasting and eat the humble pie, and look at the mirror every morning when he wake up and say "stop being an idoit! wake up!" unless the mirror broke or he dont have one la..hahahaha.

In the meantime, to all bros, wherever you are, enjoy the cheonging sessions, be good and be merry with the frens or bros around you cause what is life without frens!.

Sanuk sabai!

Aanok
17-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Oh Bros,

Let me offer him a mirror, if he dun have one. hehe :D

PM me the address will courier the package either in Sin or BKK

somebody99
17-09-2004, 01:14 PM
...hahaha....now then realize, earlier shld know lah.
tat person keep askin which hotel gal friendly which hotel this which hotel tat, bros here already answered his qns & he still keep askin, until bro yomun tulan F him upside down then he shut up! hahaha....
& then wat? he postponed his trip after talkin for 3 mths beforehand, hahaha..... i laughed till i fell down from my seat tat time.
luckily never meet him to chiong in BKK, later kanna threaten wan to beat me up how? scare~~~

CHIONG MATURELY LAH BROS!!!

rgds,

ps: look out for the deduction of my reput pts, hahaha...

DNAT
17-09-2004, 02:17 PM
wow lau ... you all say until so shiok, I still duno who is that "S F L F S o a B M F" :D

siamcutey
17-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh Bros,

Let me offer him a mirror, if he dun have one. hehe :D

PM me the address will courier the package either in Sin or BKK

in BKK "couriered" liao. As for Sg, waiting............:D

hahaha
SC

somebody99
17-09-2004, 02:26 PM
nb, u fuck and suan him one time not enough now come back again for more ah :D Its best not to say name out hor wait all his kakis come and bombard you then you know.

Now then i know this thread is talking about 'him' ( after all the clues).

hahaha...i where got F him? i veri nice wan ok, i suan only wat...
bro Y or bro siam-boy already mentioned his nick wat, that's how i knew, hahaha... this uncle dnat even worse, he sms & PM me during my lunch time & asked who is that fella, hahaha...that kay po uncle! hahaha...
so, what is the whole story har? can bro SC give a clearer story so that bros here won't do that again? & where is that fella har? no sound?
hahaha.... no offence har, juz suan-ing...

rgds,

DNAT
17-09-2004, 02:59 PM
hahaha...i where got F him? i veri nice wan ok, i suan only wat...
hahaha... this uncle dnat even worse, he sms & PM me during my lunch time & asked who is that fella, hahaha...that kay po uncle! hahaha...
so, what is the whole story har? can bro SC give a clearer story so that bros here won't do that again? & where is that fella har? no sound?
hahaha.... no offence har, juz suan-ing...

rgds,
knn ... of course must know wat. How I know sekali he jio me go Batam, then I can pretend pretend + accidentally make him fall into the sea while smoking on the deck mah ....

bottom line is .... I am kay poh :D but at least I dun back stab any brudders/samsters .... hahaha

vaxvms
17-09-2004, 03:07 PM
knn ... of course must know wat. How I know sekali he jio me go Batam, then I can pretend pretend + accidentally make him fall into the sea while smoking on the deck mah ....

bottom line is .... I am kay poh :D but at least I dun back stab any brudders/samsters .... hahaha

talk so much when go CK house pranja supper

DNAT
17-09-2004, 03:14 PM
talk so much when go CK house pranja supper
CK say he not free ... he will contact me lwhen he got time ... :o

vaxvms
17-09-2004, 03:17 PM
CK say he not free ... he will contact me lwhen he got time ... :o

WOW u mean u every nite also free?

DNAT
17-09-2004, 03:29 PM
WOW u mean u every nite also free?
not every nite .... free on every Mon - Thu nites after 10pm .. :)
we arrange with CK lah ya .... if not wait kena zap again ... hehe

vaxvms
17-09-2004, 03:32 PM
not every nite .... free on every Mon - Thu nites after 10pm .. :)
we arrange with CK lah ya .... if not wait kena zap again ... hehe

okok dun TCSS now
lets save our bro in deep-shit!!!!!!!!

MrBeeRocks
19-09-2004, 12:57 AM

first posting... :o

totally agree with your statement... did bkk 2x in the span of 4 months
1st time: LOS Hangover about 2+ weeks
2nd time: 1+ week
hopefully, can snap out of la la land dream on the highway to the airport the next time... only then can i feel i can be considered an veteran cheongster...

it's always safer to play, pay-up and poof!!! i guess it's all about baht over there... the lovey dovey feeling is to make the customers more willing to part with their money... unless proven otherwise of course... hahahahah

on the hindsight, and i do know that there are 1st class hunters/cheongsters in this forum, i am sure that there are also 1st class prey out there that will put up a decent "fight"... MINDGAMES!!!

THE QUEST FOR PERFECTION NEVER ENDS

BkkPattaya
19-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Yo Bro,
2x in 4 months ok only lah. You talk to cheongster like MrDevil only go there once a month but stay there like for 3 weeks. Got someone I know go there 6 times in 3 months. Whatever it is, must sanuk maag maag. :p

siamcutey
19-09-2004, 11:32 PM
now he bro here and bro there to get support fire :D
Get support fire also no use. Sad fuck is a sad fuck and one who persist in it is the saddest fuck. No support fire will be willing to lend ammo.

Just look at the number of phone calls that are going to be seen as "missed calls" on the phones of his "bros".

hahaha
SC

Sornporn
20-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Hi all bros,

Yes, memerising. But they can't be yours.

MrBeeRocks
20-09-2004, 12:16 AM
yah, i only 2x... post here also a bit the paiseh among you all old birds... but my posting is as close to my heart as it gets...

when over there, of course sanuk maak maak maak maak... but i feel that the escapade also comprises of the doldrum days that follow when you clear the bkk customs, get on the plane and step back into reality... it is how one manage the aftermath that separates the strong ones from the so called sad f#@ks... ;)

my guess is that all cheongsters begin as sad f#@ks and slowly evolve to become veterans... through numerous lessons, tough ones especially... sad to say, i also a SF... hahahahahah... but these moments of weakness not so frequent liao...

hopefully can pass my next bkk cheong exam with flying colours...

bollocksman
20-09-2004, 08:02 AM
yah, i only 2x... post here also a bit the paiseh among you all old birds... but my posting is as close to my heart as it gets...

when over there, of course sanuk maak maak maak maak... but i feel that the escapade also comprises of the doldrum days that follow when you clear the bkk customs, get on the plane and step back into reality... it is how one manage the aftermath that separates the strong ones from the so called sad f#@ks... ;)

my guess is that all cheongsters begin as sad f#@ks and slowly evolve to become veterans... through numerous lessons, tough ones especially... sad to say, i also a SF... hahahahahah... but these moments of weakness not so frequent liao...

hopefully can pass my next bkk cheong exam with flying colours...

Yes , very well Thats the way man.! its true, most of us start off as Sad F*@ks, but then again, those who learn from it and become better playas ( veteran Chiongsters), and there are those who cling on the being a Sad F"#k

Maybe its due to their fragile egos and insecurity. I believe that having either of these traits , may cause prolonged case of LOS sickness or "having the 1 bonk and she's mine" attitude.

I do hope these samsters wake up from their TG/LOS induced stupor or seek some help ( professional or other wise)

I think u would pass your "exams" well

pokeslow
20-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Yes, memerising. But they can't be yours.

Yes and no. Depends on how you move about it. Living proof are some bros here (you can read their fr etc) and also those who turn out to be a loser la, lost more than what they pay for. Thanks for the input.

delifrance
20-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

eh....this thread become like this? hahaha. I think sometimes it's best to leave sleeping dogs lie....sideways or tummy down or lie as in lying or whatever....

LOL. Dreams are what people make them out to be....let them and let the people crowding around like spectators be what they want to be....I guess you knew that all along right...agree with you la bro....hahaha?

you dig your own grave, you sleep in your own grave....alone....even if an older woman carries your balls like carrying a wok of hot oil.....yes...and in knowing pain, we know pleasure and know that we are human....

sometimes it's great to keep quiet and read the postings for a while without posting anything.

there were a lot of feedback about people leaving the forum because the quality of the postings has gone down. I rather think that it's a natural cycle of up and down.

cheers, sanuk, sabai. "Chiongster" or "Cheongster".........well...if it is "I" all the time...then we know what is the difference between a "Chiongster" and a "Cheongster".....

pokeslow
20-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Bro Deli,

Firstly, it's been a while since you last post anything in this forum. May I be the first one to hail you a warmth welcome back ;-).

Anyway, as you can see, my intention was merely to have another outlet or avenue, for who ever this "SFLFSOBMF" person, to open up his eyes and realised what is becoming of him now. Not that he pisses me off in anyway, but it irritates me to see him behaving in such an "drama-mama" attitude. But I still stand by my words that I am not going to expose the person concern in here ie. no nick nor names mentioned by me. I leave it to the bros in the forum here to decide who this person really is, whether the person is the same as mine, I believe in anyway it will at least assist those who are in the "SFLFSOBMF" type of person.

As some bros as put it, we all started when we cheong-ed then, like a sad fuck but we managed to pull ourselves out of it after maybe 2 or 3 sessions or some even earlier than that. However, I guess true to the saying, no one is similar to another, some will fall in the trap longer la, worse come to worse will become "SFLFSOBMF" la hehehehe.

Anyway, I just hope he snap out of it la if he does read through this forum. If not, then I have no other avenues for him anymore. As the saying goes too, "those who are in of help, need to help themselves first, before others could assist him". And I quote your saying too, "you dig your own grave, you bury yourself". Dont blame others if it is too small or what other shit it becomes.

Sanuk sabai!

MrBeeRocks
20-09-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes , very well Thats the way man.! its true, most of us start off as Sad F*@ks, but then again, those who learn from it and become better playas ( veteran Chiongsters), and there are those who cling on the being a Sad F"#k

Maybe its due to their fragile egos and insecurity. I believe that having either of these traits , may cause prolonged case of LOS sickness or "having the 1 bonk and she's mine" attitude.

I do hope these samsters wake up from their TG/LOS induced stupor or seek some help ( professional or other wise)

I think u would pass your "exams" well

thank you for your support... will proceed to book my test date sometime in October/November... hahahah... ;)

btw... what's the difference between cheongster and chiongster... me thought they all mean the same thing... please enlighten me...

surachai
20-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Bro Deli,

Firstly, it's been a while since you last post anything in this forum. May I be the first one to hail you a warmth welcome back ;-).

Anyway, as you can see, my intention was merely to have another outlet or avenue, for who ever this "SFLFSOBMF" person, to open up his eyes and realised what is becoming of him now. Not that he pisses me off in anyway, but it irritates me to see him behaving in such an "drama-mama" attitude. But I still stand by my words that I am not going to expose the person concern in here ie. no nick nor names mentioned by me. I leave it to the bros in the forum here to decide who this person really is, whether the person is the same as mine, I believe in anyway it will at least assist those who are in the "SFLFSOBMF" type of person.

As some bros as put it, we all started when we cheong-ed then, like a sad fuck but we managed to pull ourselves out of it after maybe 2 or 3 sessions or some even earlier than that. However, I guess true to the saying, no one is similar to another, some will fall in the trap longer la, worse come to worse will become "SFLFSOBMF" la hehehehe.

Anyway, I just hope he snap out of it la if he does read through this forum. If not, then I have no other avenues for him anymore. As the saying goes too, "those who are in of help, need to help themselves first, before others could assist him". And I quote your saying too, "you dig your own grave, you bury yourself". Dont blame others if it is too small or what other shit it becomes.

Sanuk sabai!

I have been reading this thread with utmost interest initially but did not really expect it to degenerate to this point where a person's mother is being involved.
I have to agree on the points listed on the issues that have been brought out by bros in this thread but to call someone "SFLFSOBMF" is a bit like in the same degree of calling an indian "AW PEH" (Black Skin) or a malay "Mud Digger" isn't it? I believe that irregardless how one sad fuck one fucker is we are in no position to implicate his mother, father or anyone in his family. He alone should be responsible for his own actions. I am sure many pple here have gone thru this so called phase...only some took longer than others to get thru it. Maybe we should lend and give some constructive ideas then to spite him just because he is slow.

Chok Dee.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth (better put this if not kenna deduct points) Please forgive if I did offend anyone in my post as I newbie here.

MrBeeRocks
21-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Bro Pokeslow,

I think you quite swee to advise your SF friend to snap out of the lala land dream liao... but if he refuse to wake up, what more can you do??? bottomline is that you CANNOT be responsible for all his actions... if SF wants to to dream, let him dream... if SF wants to twa kang, let him twa kang...

like some bros mentioned earlier, cheong sensibily... at LOS, my stand is that the #1 rule: IT'S THE BAHT THAT MATTERS... of course unless if you are a yan dao kia, smooth talker, sian king, lucky guy, fate etc etc... might result in other surprises... heheheheh

as we intro others into the circuit of joy, i guess that the squad leader have to make it very clear to the newer-bie (as myself is a newbie) that lovey dovey feelings CAN BE BOUGHT... and that all that glitter is not gold most of the time...

cheong, dream, pay-up, wake up and look forward to the next session is miles better than:
cheong, dream, pay-up, dream somemore, dream again.... twa kang... dream... dream... piss your brudders off... lose cheong kakis... NOT WORTH IT LAH!!!

siamcutey
21-09-2004, 12:39 AM
I have to agree on the points listed on the issues that have been brought out by bros in this thread but to call someone "SFLFSOBMF" is a bit like in the same degree of calling an indian "AW PEH" (Black Skin) or a malay "Mud Digger" isn't it? I believe that irregardless how one sad fuck one fucker is we are in no position to implicate his mother, father or anyone in his family. He alone should be responsible for his own actions. I am sure many pple here have gone thru this so called phase...only some took longer than others to get thru it. Maybe we should lend and give some constructive ideas then to spite him just because he is slow.

Though the name-labelling is harsh, but frankly, what's that compared when the "someone" call WLs as "Siam Kway" and give nonchalent replies as if its nothing.

I said before, What Goes Around Comes Around. YOu point 1 finger at others, 3 fingers are pointing back at your ownself.

You can think for people, but you put yourself in the shoes of the WL. Earn money so hard for the family, kenna labelled as "Siam Kway". The parents will feel so hurt to hear that.

Slow is not a reason. It's the attitude. As your above comments said so, hopefully you will undertake the task to make him a happy fuck rather than a sad fuck

SC

MrDevil
21-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Yo Bro,
2x in 4 months ok only lah. You talk to cheongster like MrDevil only go there once a month but stay there like for 3 weeks. Got someone I know go there 6 times in 3 months. Whatever it is, must sanuk maag maag. :p

Got to slow down liao. I was going so frequent that I have also lost count how many trips since last 3 months, all I know my border pass is full of stamps.. too many stamps that the immigration officer dont even bother to stamp, running out of space liao.

delifrance
21-09-2004, 03:40 AM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

this is the first time I have seen you mention about 'mother' and the implications of insulting family members. Are you really sure that you want to write things this way in spite of what we have agreed on what is defined as common courtesy?

pokeslow
21-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Bro Pokeslow,

I think you quite swee to advise your SF friend to snap out of the lala land dream liao... but if he refuse to wake up, what more can you do??? bottomline is that you CANNOT be responsible for all his actions... if SF wants to to dream, let him dream... if SF wants to twa kang, let him twa kang...

like some bros mentioned earlier, cheong sensibily... at LOS, my stand is that the #1 rule: IT'S THE BAHT THAT MATTERS... of course unless if you are a yan dao kia, smooth talker, sian king, lucky guy, fate etc etc... might result in other surprises... heheheheh

as we intro others into the circuit of joy, i guess that the squad leader have to make it very clear to the newer-bie (as myself is a newbie) that lovey dovey feelings CAN BE BOUGHT... and that all that glitter is not gold most of the time...

cheong, dream, pay-up, wake up and look forward to the next session is miles better than:
cheong, dream, pay-up, dream somemore, dream again.... twa kang... dream... dream... piss your brudders off... lose cheong kakis... NOT WORTH IT LAH!!!

Hi bro MrBeeRock,

I am just trying to assist some frens out there, nothing more. Yes true wat you say, if they dont snap out, I cant do more than that but just watch. Squad leader as you mentioned will definitely make it clear but it's still up to the individual players to play their game. I just feel that some frens of mine, dont want to play by the rules or advises given, but will always be running back for help when they hit the wall, and this happen one too many times. Bro or no bro, once you given too many advises, it comes to a point where you knew saying it to them is going to be a failure, so guess, next best is this forum where everyone can share their views and advises. But as I said no names or nicks will be mentioned here, as that will be an outright attack, and that's not what my intentions to begin with.

Sanuk sabai

pokeslow
21-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

this is the first time I have seen you mention about 'mother' and the implications of insulting family members. Are you really sure that you want to write things this way in spite of what we have agreed on what is defined as common courtesy?

Bro Deli,

Just let me clear this with you and the rest ya. I have no intention of putting in any family members whether with any implications of insulting them. Let me put it this way ya. The term MF is just a term I used even at times when we jokes among ourselves. You knew it and whoever bro/s I refering to also knew it, that it;s just a term we used with no other malice intention.

Only thing I am surprised at is that why you asked me this in the first place? Were you asked to ask me this question in the first place cause i knew you would have understand the terms I used are just for the sake of writing and not refering to any family members. If this is so, why didnt that particular person ask me himself? Is he feeling guilty or he cant simply point a finger on me or he just dont have the guts to voice to me? Cause you know why, as I said, I didnt mentioned any names nor nick here. It;s on a general views as I was refering to. There's a saying too, "who eats chili will be the one who feel hot". So, to the bro who thinks I am refering this thread to him, if you feel that you are the one, feel free to clarify with me. Dont hide behind the cyber world, and be a cry baby.

Anyway, I apologised if the term MF do bring uneasiness in this thread of mine. Maybe I should be more careful with the terms I used. My sincere apology to all, and thanks Bro Deli for bringing up this point to me.

Sanuk sabai.

surachai
21-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Though the name-labelling is harsh, but frankly, what's that compared when the "someone" call WLs as "Siam Kway" and give nonchalent replies as if its nothing.

I said before, What Goes Around Comes Around. YOu point 1 finger at others, 3 fingers are pointing back at your ownself.

You can think for people, but you put yourself in the shoes of the WL. Earn money so hard for the family, kenna labelled as "Siam Kway". The parents will feel so hurt to hear that.

Slow is not a reason. It's the attitude. As your above comments said so, hopefully you will undertake the task to make him a happy fuck rather than a sad fuck

SC

The issue now is on when a person is a sad fuck are we entitled to label him a MF. I have never in my posts said that I am thinking for this person. In fact I have no idea who you guys were referring to til now.(I slow mah but I hope my atitude ok hor)
As you can see I only referred to this issue in general and not what others that you have pointed out. Anyway I am glad you realised, What Goes Around Comes Around. Well said! Anyway everyone is entitled to their point of view, I was only stating mine.

Sanuk sanak

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth. No offense to anyone.

pokeslow
21-09-2004, 04:42 PM
What you all don't dare to say. I say for you. It's Mr.R****** lah.

Pokelsow frankly speaking if really want to help the person just put out the nick lah. Gah gah lai. KNN play mind games on this thread. Guess this, guess that. Hint this, hint that. Like play mind games with Thai gu niangs. LOL. :D

Siamboy,

You have your way, I have my way. Least you could is to respect this..or do you know what respect means in the first place? You aiming at 1 fella while I just bring this topic on the general to assist those in this state and for discussion. What makes you think I am talking abt the same person/s as you do? Am not trying to play mind games anyway. All adults here what, no need to be spoon fed anyway. Free forum and free speech and at least respect one's way of doing things. Like that swee ma..

HornyBunny
21-09-2004, 06:25 PM
I was reading through the original post on this thread and i can see the initial idea of Bro Pokeslow was to provide advice and share experiences with fellow bros be it veterans or newbies. I think it was a great thread coz everyone will have something to share OR learn from it. But somehow through the course of time, some bros have used it as a vehicle to attack and insult other bros using the thread as an excuse for doing so. It has deviated from what Bro Pokeslow initially intended it to be - a thread for sharing and advising confused bros who came back BUT left their heart (and some, lots of money) in the LOS.

I had been to Thailand to cheong only on a few occasions though some years ago, 3 to be exact so I'd say I'm a newbie myself. i have to say the lure of the thai lady is very tempting and misleading coz back home we hardly get this type of feeling even from our own girlfriends/wives! The way they treat you, they affection they show you can make you lose yourself completely without even knowing it. i was almost entrapped myself till I realized that as long as there's money changing hands be it hourly, daily or monthly, you can never be sure they're yours! So let's get back to what this thread is for without the bitching lah.... we're not women mah. hehe...

I'd have to say, 1 bonk and she's mine, sure ----- but pay money lah. With money she'll be yours to bonk!

just my point of view, no offense intended..

brent
21-09-2004, 09:13 PM
SC,

If you think you know who I am referring too, then be my guest to assist this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" fella who really need some good hard knocks on the butt or head (which ever you feel comfortable la). However, in respect to this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF, I would not name him here nor disclosed his identity, which in my opinion is an out right attack on him, which I dont wish to see nor to create more hell. I know he is reading it, whether he hide behind a nick or nicks in this cyber world, he knows who is he. Mentioning names or nick here would not solve it any way, in fact will only cause him to be extremely wary of any advises that might come along the way from any bros here. Anyway it's not my intention to do it that way in the first place, or else you would have seen his name/nick flying around in my thread.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your thought on this bro SC, and as I said earlier, if you wish to do it, I would not stop you, if you think that will wake him up. I just want him to read this thread, maybe used some of the many wise advises given by many bros here to advise him whenever I have the chance to talk to him.

As some bros as mentioned, to assist a bro, first, he got to be ready to listen. If he dont, then you could only hope he wake up soon, but should he fall, though many times again and again, as a bro, you should be there to cushion it if you feel is the right thing to do.

My intention is just to find another avenue to advise this "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" since I was hitting a wall when trying to wake him up. Your support/s in this thread have in a way should some improvement in his life, though i personally believed, he is still way long long way out of his mystical dreams.

Once again bro SC, and bros out there, my thanks to all for the support.

Sanuk sabai[/QUOTE]

What a hypocrite. First u say to want to help and I think it's a good thread for myself to study the experiences of seasoned posters. Then all of a sudden the intention of this thread was actually to insult the "sad fuck low life son of a B***h MF" fella who really need some good hard knocks on the butt or head. If u have some problems with your "target" at personal level, pls solve it at personal level. Dont bring it to cyberworld and act like a hypocrite, saying something like trying to help your "SFLFSOBMF" friend.

I have a really stupid question. If I had a sad fuck yesterday, do I have to come to this forum and apologise for the posters here? Otherwise I would be calling names? So I have to say sorry to posters here every time I am doing something stupid? Maybe I just dont understand the "details" of the case but this thread really becomes a joke.

MrBeeRocks
21-09-2004, 09:37 PM
What you all don't dare to say. I say for you. It's Mr.R****** lah.

Pokelsow frankly speaking if really want to help the person just put out the nick lah. Gah gah lai. KNN play mind games on this thread. Guess this, guess that. Hint this, hint that. Like play mind games with Thai gu niangs. LOL. :D

i like your version of gah gah lai... hahahahahah

WHEEL OF FORTUNE STYLE... okay lah... i entertain you...

I'll like to buy a vowel... gimme an "E"!!!

MrBeeRocks
21-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Hi bro MrBeeRock,

I am just trying to assist some frens out there, nothing more. Yes true wat you say, if they dont snap out, I cant do more than that but just watch. Squad leader as you mentioned will definitely make it clear but it's still up to the individual players to play their game. I just feel that some frens of mine, dont want to play by the rules or advises given, but will always be running back for help when they hit the wall, and this happen one too many times. Bro or no bro, once you given too many advises, it comes to a point where you knew saying it to them is going to be a failure, so guess, next best is this forum where everyone can share their views and advises. But as I said no names or nicks will be mentioned here, as that will be an outright attack, and that's not what my intentions to begin with.

Sanuk sabai

Bro Pokeslow,

i have a simple solution for you... if you are really sick and tired of your SF friend with the 1 bonk and she's mine, just drop off your 1st team loh... you can continue to cheong, SF can continue to dream...

sometimes, giving up is the best solution...

pokeslow
21-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Bro Pokeslow,

i have a simple solution for you... if you are really sick and tired of your SF friend with the 1 bonk and she's mine, just drop off your 1st team loh... you can continue to cheong, SF can continue to dream...

sometimes, giving up is the best solution...

Bro MrBeeRocks,

thanks for your solution. i keep it in mind. Btw bro, this is not a "Wheel of Fortune" game ya. Intentions here is to share and advised the bros who are in troubled, and not to start a war flame in my thread. Anyway, you sound very lao chiau though you said you newbie but then again, that's not what is being discuss here ya. Once again thanks for your solution.

Sanuk sabai

cyrus
21-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Bro Deli,

Just let me clear this with you and the rest ya. I have no intention of putting in any family members whether with any implications of insulting them. Let me put it this way ya. The term MF is just a term I used even at times when we jokes among ourselves. You knew it and whoever bro/s I refering to also knew it, that it;s just a term we used with no other malice intention.

Only thing I am surprised at is that why you asked me this in the first place? Were you asked to ask me this question in the first place cause i knew you would have understand the terms I used are just for the sake of writing and not refering to any family members. If this is so, why didnt that particular person ask me himself? Is he feeling guilty or he cant simply point a finger on me or he just dont have the guts to voice to me? Cause you know why, as I said, I didnt mentioned any names nor nick here. It;s on a general views as I was refering to. There's a saying too, "who eats chili will be the one who feel hot". So, to the bro who thinks I am refering this thread to him, if you feel that you are the one, feel free to clarify with me. Dont hide behind the cyber world, and be a cry baby.

Anyway, I apologised if the term MF do bring uneasiness in this thread of mine. Maybe I should be more careful with the terms I used. My sincere apology to all, and thanks Bro Deli for bringing up this point to me.

Sanuk sabai.

I totally agree with Siamboy .. if you want ... gah gah lai ..

Now that deli 'gently' reminded you ... just a "Anyway, I apologies if the term MF ... Maybe, I should be more careful .... " Don't think this at all sincere leh ... mah chiam hypocrite leh ...

If you seriously need to knock the fcuking sense into your "bro" or your so call "fren" .. don't need to do it on forum one ... I too want to knock some fcuking sense into you ... haha..

Soli ... me not your so call type of bro or fren ... :rolleyes:

surachai
21-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Siamboy,

You have your way, I have my way. Least you could is to respect this..or do you know what respect means in the first place? You aiming at 1 fella while I just bring this topic on the general to assist those in this state and for discussion. What makes you think I am talking abt the same person/s as you do? Am not trying to play mind games anyway. All adults here what, no need to be spoon fed anyway. Free forum and free speech and at least respect one's way of doing things. Like that swee ma..

If he know what is respect, he won't be Siamboy liao.....

MrBeeRocks
21-09-2004, 11:00 PM
Bro MrBeeRocks,

thanks for your solution. i keep it in mind. Btw bro, this is not a "Wheel of Fortune" game ya. Intentions here is to share and advised the bros who are in troubled, and not to start a war flame in my thread. Anyway, you sound very lao chiau though you said you newbie but then again, that's not what is being discuss here ya. Once again thanks for your solution.

Sanuk sabai

you know the rules, we play the game...
you f#@k it up, yourself to blame

bollocksman
22-09-2004, 08:13 AM
even the best of intentions get misinterpreted. Though some of the language used was inappropriate.

The thread was started with the best of intentions, and I do know that. It is not turning out to be a thread for sharing experiences, but it seems that there are people with differing agendas ( it is ok, cos thats what a forum is for).

Just realise that life still has to continue, and that some people no matter what advice you give, still refused to learn from their mistakes. the only thing that we ourselves are able to do is perhaps , move on and make more friends with like minded people.

But some times, our threads/posts, strike a raw nerve with other people. So i do sincerely apologise. And if it is possible ,I do not mind coming out of hiding from behind my 17 inch monitor, and discuss the issue/s face to face.

:)

pokeslow
22-09-2004, 11:16 AM
If he know what is respect, he won't be Siamboy liao.....

ya hor.. :p

delifrance
22-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Hi Everyone

*surprised* I asked Pokeslow for clarification, we all see people jumping at him and screwing him....hmmmmm...SFs eh? especially for all these people who jump at the first chance where they can screw people before they can control their own emotions and thoughts.....arent this a behaviour of 1 bonk and she's mine????

how well do these people know Pokeslow and his ways? how deep do these people know the happenings in the real world? I received private emails asking for my input on Pokeslow's comments about his use of the word SF, I asked Pokeslow in my post....without judging him and without 1 buay song with him and he's fuckable by me......

I also asked those wrote to me....to clarify with Pokeslow directly whether in public postings or private messages....... Only those who have done so can claim credit if they have done so..... if Pokeslow says yes, he still need proof from the originators of the private messages to support his words in this forum.

first is 1 bonk and she's mine, now is: one idea and if he's screwable, let's screw him..... definitely many SFs in here. Think about it, we are supposed to grow wiser and more mature......

Those who think they are not SFs but actually SFs, throw your stones or balls at me. Those who self-deny themselves their own reality, you are welcome to flame me too. Those who have no life apart from thinking that they know more rather than have the skill to discern fact from self-illusion, you are welcomed too.

LOL.

delifrance
22-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi All

if you say: 1 word of MF, SF, etc....you are MINE......

MINE to screw and make my life feel good.

Dont call me a SF because I can screw you and screw you for my own self-denied SF purposes.

3 fingers pointing back at yourself.........2 in the pink and 1 in your own stink.

LOL.

Garage1
22-09-2004, 06:47 PM
madness!!!!!!! :D

-Potato-
22-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Yes we have an E! :D

Mr.R*****e

err..can i have a M!!

MrBeeRocks
22-09-2004, 09:42 PM
All Forumers,

I guess by now we all have our own idea of what Pokeslow is trying to achieve thru this thread (secret agenda or otherwise)... i agree that although the use of Sad Fark and Murtherfarker was slightly inappropriate, Bro Pokeslow has appologised to all, so let's just keep it there and move on and not be anal english teacher...

I am pretty sure that the reason why we are together in the thread of this forum is due to one of the following:
1) we paid to bonked someone out there;
2) we kenna gong tau-ed by the someone;
3) we wanted to return to meet the someone...
4) ...
5) ...

i am not trying to start a flame war here, but apparently the REAL SF (courtesy of our beloved Siamkia) has not posted anything to defend his position... so all i can say that is, if Pokeslow has any secret agenda, he has been successful... and let's just keep it like this... Ok guys???

we all have our own gong-tau stories at one point... we were SFs too... but as we evolve and grow, these are stories that will make us look back and smile... saying "what a freaking loser i was... like that also kanna gong tau-ed... hahahahah"... super lao chiaos especially, care to verify my statement??? heheehehe

such gong-tau stories serve to inform us all about what is in the prey's bag of tricks... and we will be in a better position to protect ourselves if not monetarily, at least emotionally whenever we plug ourselves into the BKKtrix...

since this is your thread Bro Pokeslow, wanna share with us your most lau bak sai story??? hhahahahahahah ;)

delifrance
22-09-2004, 11:10 PM
*clap clap*

that's the most balanced post, fair and square, ....and throwing the lau bak sai ball back to Pokeslow.....

Mr BR, a sincere posting! I salute you! *applause*

delifrance
22-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Do I value the person more than I value his friendship with me? Will I say or do things that will break the friendship but help him as a person?

most of time, we do things that will break the friendship because we have no need of that friendship anymore........this is more often done rather than "to really help him"

I cheong with you, you are my bro or brother? hahaha.... I can imagine a group going to choose girls in an ap nam and they call each other 'brother'....the social implications boggles my mind.... LOL.

have we cheapen the term 'bro' and 'brother'?

siamcutey
22-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Okay, so now the cruncher is here.

The truth is coming and it will hurt.

Eastendersg started an FR on a girl in Poseidon. Read the Virgin Trip to Poseidon first. Mr Romance start to tokcok with him. Then Mr Romance start to give all the close connections with the Poseidon girl.
In actual fact, Eastendersg is Bollocksman. But bollocksman did not bonk the girl. his friend did. So Bollocksman used a new nick to post the girl's FR. With initial replies from Mr Romance, you can see Mr Romance know the identity of who posted the poseidon girl and continue tokking cok. But later on, he got pissed and even in real life sms Bollocksman threatening to beat him up.

My answer is this.
Hey, if you want to keep her as your tirak, then post for what? If you are pissed with people for doing that, buy her out. If every 1 bonk and she's mine, I tell you the brothers who cheong thailand have wives that are uncountable.

All brothers who want to go around cheonging, please open your eyes wide wide. Today because of 1 arp num gal, you going to beat your friend up over an FR. Please go get a life. Next time go cheong alone, and in secret. Don't ask for cheong buddies. The girl is not in the arp num parlour waiting for you to fuck only. She is there to work. Cannot tahan, then buy her out.

No need to say want to beat people up. I have seen too many of this kind of people. These people are the lowest form of cowards who only dare to do it on net and act garang.

SAD FUCK AMONG ALL SAD FUCKS. PUI CHAO NUA. :mad:

SC

-Potato-
23-09-2004, 12:12 AM
oh.............like that..where the lead actor??? :rolleyes:

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 12:17 AM
oh.............like that..where the lead actor??? :rolleyes:

If the lead actor thinks he has do nothing wrong, he is welcomed to argue his case. Everyone here got eyes to see who is right or wrong.

SC

MrBeeRocks
23-09-2004, 12:58 AM
I cheong with you, you are my bro or brother? hahaha.... I can imagine a group going to choose girls in an ap nam and they call each other 'brother'....the social implications boggles my mind.... LOL.

let me attempt to explain this social behaviour which i myself conform to... heheheheh...

when we were young, you do funny things with your siblings... boys will ride bicycle, fish in the longkang, climb trees, climb gates, etc etc... girls will do the girl thing etc etc... usually these things are the fun things that our older generations do not really approve of... so we do it in SECRET... i'm sure there the feeling of commaderie... sibling SUPPORTING sibling to ride without hands, catch the bigger fish, climb up a taller tree...

as we get older, our games change, mentality remains... we still ride (but not bicycle) and catch (but not fish, maybe the cutest tirak)... cheong buddies who provide the support = BRUDDERS (affectionate term) ;)

BRUDDERS (the good ones) won't picha lobang your cheong adventures...
BRUDDERS provide support fire...
BRUDDERS look after your back...

here's to all steady bom bi bi brudders out there... YAMMMMMM SENG!!!!

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 01:10 AM

In many cases, i feel its cheapen. Some PMs from samsters whom I don't even know starts with, YO BRO.

I din know I have siblings in Sammyboy. I feel its overused.

SC

MrDevil
23-09-2004, 03:17 AM

Eastendersg started an FR on a girl in Poseidon. Read the Virgin Trip to Poseidon first. Mr Romance start to tokcok with him. Then Mr Romance start to give all the close connections with the Poseidon girl.
In actual fact, Eastendersg is Bollocksman. But bollocksman did not bonk the girl. his friend did. So Bollocksman used a new nick to post the girl's FR. With initial replies from Mr Romance, you can see Mr Romance know the identity of who posted the poseidon girl and continue tokking cok. But later on, he got pissed and even in real life sms Bollocksman threatening to beat him up.

My answer is this.
Hey, if you want to keep her as your tirak, then post for what? If you are pissed with people for doing that, buy her out. If every 1 bonk and she's mine, I tell you the brothers who cheong thailand have wives that are uncountable.

All brothers who want to go around cheonging, please open your eyes wide wide. Today because of 1 arp num gal, you going to beat your friend up over an FR. Please go get a life. Next time go cheong alone, and in secret. Don't ask for cheong buddies. The girl is not in the arp num parlour waiting for you to fuck only. She is there to work. Cannot tahan, then buy her out.

No need to say want to beat people up. I have seen too many of this kind of people. These people are the lowest form of cowards who only dare to do it on net and act garang.

SC

hahahahah... so after so many episodes, twist and turn, now finally I get to actual scene. Pretty interesting indeed.

So, what's happening next? Lead actor meeting up to beat up all his enemy or having the grandest happy-ever wedding with the main actoress? The forum is really getting full of dramas and entertaining too.

If one cant stand reading a FR on his tirak, why find a tirak where anyone could afford to pay for her? If love is really almighty, then get her to change her job and starve earning little a month. Or if you are almighty, let her stay at home starving for you to feed her when you returned. Everyone has a choice and a price to pay, it's all depends on your expectation.

Ah_Hia
23-09-2004, 04:11 AM
hahahahah... so after so many episodes, twist and turn, now finally I get to actual scene. Pretty interesting indeed.

So, what's happening next? Lead actor meeting up to beat up all his enemy or having the grandest happy-ever wedding with the main actoress? The forum is really getting full of dramas and entertaining too.

If one cant stand reading a FR on his tirak, why find a tirak where anyone could afford to pay for her? If love is really almighty, then get her to change her job and starve earning little a month. Or if you are almighty, let her stay at home starving for you to feed her when you returned. Everyone has a choice and a price to pay, it's all depends on your expectation.

Macham like WWE liao wor !
Hahah ! :D

Sinoview
23-09-2004, 09:53 AM
In many cases, i feel its cheapen. Some PMs from samsters whom I don't even know starts with, YO BRO.

SC

Ha..ha.. depending how you look at it. Bro. could be just a term to address someone we respect who is around the same age group.

Just like when we addressed someone obviously much older than us as Uncle or Antie that we meet in our daily life.

Nabei...nowadays more more sweet looking salesgals started to address me as "Uncle". Sign. Very the tu lan inside but just pretend never hear loh....Hee...hee..

Don't take it too seriously lah...It's just an "address" with respect.

MrDevil
23-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Ha..ha.. depending how you look at it. Bro. could be just a term to address someone we respect who is around the same age group.

Just like when we addressed someone obviously much older than us as Uncle or Antie that we meet in our daily life.

Nabei...nowadays more more sweet looking salesgals started to address me as "Uncle". Sign. Very the tu lan inside but just pretend never hear loh....Hee...hee..

Don't take it too seriously lah...It's just an "address" with respect.

How right are you. If everyone samsters that I address as bros really take it I am their elder or younger brother, then I would have more bros that I could have possibly remembered or recalled. One will still hold to his judgement regardless if someone address him as bro or not. The word "bro" to me dont mean anything beyond as a address with respect. Nothing more nothing less.

DNAT
23-09-2004, 04:43 PM
First of all no sarcasm intended for the following comments. For the case you're refering to. Whether one believes the story or not doesn't matter. The amount quoted was within reasonable standards and fun times was had I believe. I'd pay and take it as severance fees. And move on. No one loses face.

CB don't forget to jio me if you open Louise 13! Hehehe.
Luckily so far no cewek claims such severance fees from me ... hahaha

Will jio you if got open :)

somebody99
23-09-2004, 04:54 PM

My answer is this.

SC

....waa bro, seldom see u so angry leh, cool down ok? hahaha...
...so now then i know the whole story, patch up bits & pieces but a bit diff...
...if really want to beat bro B, maybe he can ask us out also loh, then see how loh...hahaha..
...anyway relac lah, just like what snoopy said: what's everything after 50 years?
stay cool k?

rgds,

ps: *to bro yomun - WELCUM BACK!!! hahahahaha.....

tirak69
23-09-2004, 05:36 PM
bro yomun is finally back again... like a phoenix rising from the ashes? kekeke... looks like Sammy cannot not have him around.

nice to have you back bro! :D

brent
23-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Wow......didn't realise this ADULT forum was registered with so many BABIES. :eek:

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 11:02 PM
....waa bro, seldom see u so angry leh, cool down ok? hahaha...
...so now then i know the whole story, patch up bits & pieces but a bit diff...
...if really want to beat bro B, maybe he can ask us out also loh, then see how loh...hahaha..
...anyway relac lah, just like what snoopy said: what's everything after 50 years?
stay cool k?

rgds,

This is a virtual world online. Take things so serious until must bring it to real life. Because of 1 girl. Because of 1 girl whom he called them as "Siam Kway. Because of 1 girl get jealous and want to beat up friends. All because of 1 arp num girl.

Spineless useless fellow.

I cheong with my friends so long, go MP or whatever place, I will let them all choose first then I choose. No need because of girl go spoil everyone's feelings. Got money scared no girl meh?

SC

dargonfly75
23-09-2004, 11:50 PM

SC

Read my sig bro!... 5555..

siamcutey
24-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Read my sig bro!... 5555..

I prefer to see it as All Brothers are MEN.

hahaha
SC

dargonfly75
24-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I prefer to see it as All Brothers are MEN.

hahaha
SC

Unfortunately.. in reality not all are.. :p

siamcutey
24-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Unfortunately.. in reality not all are.. :p

Nothing is. Everyone sees things in a different perspective. You can see a glass as half filled with water or you can see it as half emptied. SOme might even see it as half filled with poison.

hahaha
SC

dargonfly75
24-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Nothing is. Everyone sees things in a different perspective. You can see a glass as half filled with water or you can see it as half emptied. SOme might even see it as half filled with poison.

hahaha
SC

That's why I rather see "All Men are brothers".. until they betray a brother.. once they betray, then they are not fit to be call a man, and thus not a brother.. :)

surachai
24-09-2004, 12:28 AM

My answer is this.

SC

Well done Sherlock Holmes!!

surachai
24-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Game over liao. show hand liao. someone decided to solve the puzzle liao. :D

Excellent summary. Will the accused please take his stand? and where are all his support fire. knn all zao lang, and they call you bro????

and the sidekick....watson?

Sornporn
25-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Yes and no. Depends on how you move about it. Living proof are some bros here (you can read their fr etc) and also those who turn out to be a loser la, lost more than what they pay for. Thanks for the input.

Yes there will be successful cases. But very few. If its such a huge success, then by now most bros here will have got a steady relationship with their TGs.

When I first started out, TGs really are memerising. Though I may not have sponsored any TGs yet, but the temptation is always there. Especially in the initial stage. Her calling you and sms you. She make you feel so ever important.

But when one starts to think logically. Why on earth fall for a WL? Is it worth it in the first place? Why can't find a 'normal girl' regardless of nationalities? They have gone to the point of betraying their bodies, I am sure they can easily betray you.

Just be happy and carry on choinging until I have enough and call it quit one day. A commercial fuck will always be a commercial fuck. Don't dwell together with relationship is the best solution.

MrDevil
25-09-2004, 12:54 PM
But when one starts to think logically. Why on earth fall for a WL? Is it worth it in the first place? Why can't find a 'normal girl' regardless of nationalities? They have gone to the point of betraying their bodies, I am sure they can easily betray you.

Bcos WL are usually at the front line serving cheong tourist. They are among the first group of puyings most will ever know when they first start cheonging. The next line behind WL will be those working in service industry like waiteress, receptionist, sales promoter, etc.. but it do take a minimum level of courage, effort and time for one to approach and build something meaningful. So, most choosen the convenient way to fall and to commit.

Not every WL is out to betray a man that treat them good but their situation are more often than not, complicated and messy, emotionally and financially. Thus, sometimes certain decisions and choices were made unwillingly but bcos of the surrounding circumstances

siamcutey
25-09-2004, 01:39 PM

Hmmm, its subjective, depends on how you see it. Married Personnels are seen betraying their spouses by engaging in commercial sex or sponsored mistresses. Attached Personnels are seen betraying their gfs by going for WLs. Like that?

So define betrayal? We will have a reason for our actions.

WE ARE NO BETTER.

hahaha
SC

Snuber
25-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Bcos WL are usually at the front line serving cheong tourist. They are among the first group of puyings most will ever know when they first start cheonging. The next line behind WL will be those working in service industry like waiteress, receptionist, sales promoter, etc.. but it do take a minimum level of courage, effort and time for one to approach and build something meaningful. So, most choosen the convenient way to fall and to commit.

Not every WL is out to betray a man that treat them good but their situation are more often than not, complicated and messy, emotionally and financially. Thus, sometimes certain decisions and choices were made unwillingly but bcos of the surrounding circumstances

I agreed with your first point. For the front line, they have to be very service oriented & act as if they are your gf. Most men would fall for this, thought that it's something exclusive they get. Those in the know would call it the "KC" factor.

Your 2nd part reminds me of a guy friend of mine who got to know this WL. Just a few months into her work, she is still considered fresh compared to those who have been in it for quite some time. Her true sincere self is what spurred him to want to get to know her more. They are quite happy together, but then my friend realised that the financial burden on the girl from her family is more than what he can help. And not everyone can stand his gf kena bonked day in day out by tons of men. Pain or not pain on the girl, she still has to work. Thus, they broke off and remained as friends. In a way, the pain is shortened rather than being dragged.

Sornporn
25-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Hmmm, its subjective, depends on how you see it. Married Personnels are seen betraying their spouses by engaging in commercial sex or sponsored mistresses. Attached Personnels are seen betraying their gfs by going for WLs. Like that?

So define betrayal? We will have a reason for our actions.

WE ARE NO BETTER.

hahaha
SC

Yes, we are no better. Thats why still single and available. Married personels who indulged in commercial sex or sponsored mistresses, some are still caring for their wife and family, while some totally do not care at all. I would consider all these as betrayal.

What I consider betrayal is the guy so blindly think the WL he loved can totally be trusted while he himself has given up his 'fun days' and devote all his attention and finances to her.

Of course to those who are attached... and playing around. You judge for yourself. I believe many people in this forum are practising it. Do not wish to elaborate as not to offend anyone here.

tirak69
25-09-2004, 08:54 PM
in my opinion there is no clear cut answer, right or wrong. it all boils down to the individual and what he is happy with... not for us to play judge and/or jury. the oldest profession will always be around due to demand (from horny men, be it single, married or attached)... else there is no justification for their existence.

so lets just enjoy our commercial sex or sponsored... come what may. if not for us all they will be in SB forum in the first... why? nothing to contribute.

Sornporn
25-09-2004, 09:13 PM
in my opinion there is no clear cut answer, right or wrong. it all boils down to the individual and what he is happy with... not for us to play judge and/or jury. the oldest profession will always be around due to demand (from horny men, be it single, married or attached)... else there is no justification for their existence.

so lets just enjoy our commercial sex or sponsored... come what may. if not for us all they will be in SB forum in the first... why? nothing to contribute.

Agree with you. Pure enjoyment else life will be plain sailing. But not to discredit those who keep a squeaky clean life. To each has his own preference.

Its your life, you choose your own path.

MrDevil
26-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Yes, we are no better. Thats why still single and available. Married personels who indulged in commercial sex or sponsored mistresses, some are still caring for their wife and family, while some totally do not care at all. I would consider all these as betrayal.

What I consider betrayal is the guy so blindly think the WL he loved can totally be trusted while he himself has given up his 'fun days' and devote all his attention and finances to her.

Of course to those who are attached... and playing around. You judge for yourself. I believe many people in this forum are practising it. Do not wish to elaborate as not to offend anyone here.

Regardless how one define betrayal, I believe everyone , single / attached or married has their roles to fulfill, as someone's hushand / father / boyfriend / son / brother, etc... If he failed in his roles bcos of over devotion to cheonging, he is really betraying not only himself but to all the close one. These are the guys that need help badly and probably a good slap to wake him up. I would rather offend a friend if I could help him from falling into endless hole, instead of being friendly and see him falling deeper.

MrDevil
26-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Your 2nd part reminds me of a guy friend of mine who got to know this WL. Just a few months into her work, she is still considered fresh compared to those who have been in it for quite some time. Her true sincere self is what spurred him to want to get to know her more. They are quite happy together, but then my friend realised that the financial burden on the girl from her family is more than what he can help. And not everyone can stand his gf kena bonked day in day out by tons of men. Pain or not pain on the girl, she still has to work. Thus, they broke off and remained as friends. In a way, the pain is shortened rather than being dragged.

There are just too many unfortunate one that beyond what a person could help. If your friend could accept a WL as tirak, he would have got to get prepared to accept the reality that she is a WL and what she is doing is her job. Otherwise, it's wiser to stop each other misery sooner.

siamcutey
26-09-2004, 02:19 AM

Yup, there is no right or wrong, cos there isn't a clear cut answer. Just that one thing that we always remind ourselves.

Are we able to withstand all the consequences that comes with it? Our Karma.

If yes, go ahead.

For me, I choose to go ahead.

SC

Snuber
26-09-2004, 02:45 AM
There are just too many unfortunate one that beyond what a person could help. If your friend could accept a WL as tirak, he would have got to get prepared to accept the reality that she is a WL and what she is doing is her job. Otherwise, it's wiser to stop each other misery sooner.

What I know is that she has to work for a few years, maybe much longer as she's the sole bread winner. Furthermore, she doesn't seem to know how long she has to work. Guess it's this so-call infinite waiting that pulled the plug on this r/s.

somebody99
27-09-2004, 03:50 PM
...hahaha, look what i got in my user CP:

" 24-09-2004 03:25 PM
Quoting the whole post unnecesserily - appointed moderator "

...hahaha, sorry har sam, do u have an appointed moderator who dun even dare to post his nick? can i know who is this person who 1 time can reduce 3 pts? i m very very curious, hahaha..... so exciting!

rgds,

ps: another thing, pls spell properly ok, u r the " appointed moderator".
it's "unnecessarily", not "unnecesserily"!!! hahahahaha.....joker u.

MrDevil
27-09-2004, 04:18 PM
...hahaha, look what i got in my user CP:

" 24-09-2004 03:25 PM
Quoting the whole post unnecesserily - appointed moderator "

...hahaha, sorry har sam, do u have an appointed moderator who dun even dare to post his nick? can i know who is this person who 1 time can reduce 3 pts? i m very very curious, hahaha..... so exciting!

I think his name is appointed_moderator, you can run a search and see his nick introduced by Sammyboy some time back.

somebody99
27-09-2004, 06:19 PM
I think his name is appointed_moderator, you can run a search and see his nick introduced by Sammyboy some time back.

...hi there mr_devil, long time no see! hahaha...
so, there IS an appointed moderator!
but was he the one who deducted my pts? if it was, then i've got to say that it's this kind of prickhead that discourage pple to post new things, hahaha.....
thanks 4 updating me, mr_devil...

rgds,

siamcutey
27-09-2004, 10:53 PM
but was he the one who deducted my pts? if it was, then i've got to say that it's this kind of prickhead that discourage pple to post new things, hahaha.....

rgds,

Ok then, let me be the unappointed points addition samster.

hahaha
SC

MrDevil
28-09-2004, 12:39 AM

rgds,

Hi bro, hmmmm.. we cheonged before? Sorry poor memory, too much cunt juice flooded brain.

well, anyone could write a nick in that comment field. It may or may not be the appointed_moderator. But then not many has the strength of deducting 3 points, do some readup and search, you could probably narrow the culprit down. anyway, it wont hurts for points to be deducted, you could still enjoy cheonging as happy as usual.

somebody99
28-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi bro, hmmmm.. we cheonged before? Sorry poor memory, too much cunt juice flooded brain.

well, anyone could write a nick in that comment field. It may or may not be the appointed_moderator. But then not many has the strength of deducting 3 points, do some readup and search, you could probably narrow the culprit down. anyway, it wont hurts for points to be deducted, you could still enjoy cheonging as happy as usual.

....hahaha, aiyo, u really old liao man! tink u've met up too many bros here liao lah. we met up 2, 3 times. i called u in JB on this year's valentine to check up on infos about JB, in the end went 2 ABB in tink. thanks anyway!

rgds,

ps: thanks to bro SC for ur "top-ups"! hahaha...
happy mid-autumn everyone here!!!

MrDevil
28-09-2004, 01:50 PM
....hahaha, aiyo, u really old liao man! tink u've met up too many bros here liao lah. we met up 2, 3 times. i called u in JB on this year's valentine to check up on infos about JB, in the end went 2 ABB in tink. thanks anyway!

rgds,

Ohh yes, I think I recalled you liao. You were with a group of friends at Eden and ended up cheonging ABB alone during Valentine. We were at Hyatt celebrating Valentines with our puyings too.

DNAT
28-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Ohh yes, I think I recalled you liao. You were with a group of friends at Eden and ended up cheonging ABB alone during Valentine. We were at Hyatt celebrating Valentines with our puyings too.
you sure remember his F4 style hair :D

somebody99
28-09-2004, 03:08 PM
you sure remember his F4 style hair :D

...hahaha, every where i can see u har, uncle? u really TCSS king!!! hahaha...
ask u out 4 kopi very difficult ah, always busy with ur queen! hahaha...
will be out of town chiong-ing with bro sinoview next week, wanna join us? hahaha..... talk so long u still have not bring me 2 indo yet hor? when har???
let's talk during kopi session, u arrange k?

rgds,

delifrance
29-09-2004, 03:47 AM
LOL. I guess the discussion about the 1 bonk and whether she belongs to anybody or not has ended. Nice one guys. LOL. Cheers.

vaxvms
29-09-2004, 11:14 AM
will be out of town chiong-ing with bro sinoview next week, wanna join us?
rgds,

DNAT bzi man lah
still own me and CK ah-O supper

ohhh u also at changping next wkend
my fz also gg up GZ but not sure he joining u guys
till then have fun in the FOREST!!!!

DNAT
29-09-2004, 12:41 PM
DNAT bzi man lah

!!!!bzi on disputes leh ...
just met C Kid on 22/09 at RH ... he din inform you?
you free on this Fri evening time?

somebody99
29-09-2004, 02:05 PM
bzi on disputes leh ...

...ooi, u askin me or bro V? hahaha.....
si mi RH? i only know BS or TH, hahaha...
i now not F4 hairstyle ok? the trend now is "F1", as in the Shanghai "F1"!
hahaha.....

rgds,

ps: yahlor hor, where is this "R"?

somebody99
29-09-2004, 02:09 PM
DNAT bzi man lah

ohhh u also at changping next wkend
my fz also gg up GZ but not sure he joining u guys
till then have fun in the FOREST!!!!

...hahaha, yah bro sinoview will bring me to the famous FORBIDDEN AMAZON FOREST! hahaha, can't wait man! will try 2 give fr when i m back ok?
meanwhile, happy national (china) day to all PRCs!!!

rgds,

DNAT
29-09-2004, 02:12 PM
...ooi, u askin me or bro V? hahaha.....
si mi RH? i only know BS or TH, hahaha...
i now not F4 hairstyle ok? the trend now is "F1", as in the Shanghai "F1"!
hahaha.....

rgds,

ps: yahlor hor, where is this "R"?
I was replying to Vax leh ...

F1 ... dun say liao lah, 'Shoe-Maker' go eat grass liao :o

vaxvms
29-09-2004, 05:13 PM
bzi on disputes leh ...

this 3 wk bzi for my exam :eek:
after tat FREE again

vaxvms
29-09-2004, 05:14 PM
...hahaha, yah bro sinoview will bring me to the famous FORBIDDEN AMAZON FOREST! hahaha, can't wait man! will try 2 give fr when i m back ok?
meanwhile, happy national (china) day to all PRCs!!!

rgds,

have fun but becareful as NATIONAL day PRC AV vali deperate for $$$$$$$$