PDA

View Full Version : Good serivce china girls

Pages : [1] 2

wonderfix
23-09-2004, 05:52 AM
Retirement is a hard thing. After only 2 weeks, cannot tahan liao. Decided to meet up with my fav.... Don't know why, kena saboed by her. Waited in the hotel for 2 hours but no show. Calls and SMS all unanswered...

Sian 1/2 liao. So i checked out and took a walk at joo chiat.

Saw this 2 mei mei and i went foward approach one of them 'Ni zhai deng ren mah?' *you waiting for someone?*

This big eyed mei mei paniced. She asked for her friend to come over. Both was like at a lost! I dread the slap that was forthcoming. I don't think they're FLs at all! Both of them are actually quite decently dressed.

Heng ah. One of them asked me 'dou shao quan?' *How much?*

I was thinking.... siao.... where got FL ask me how much i want to pay one??? So I said 'Kan sian. Rang wo kai xin jiu dou yi dian lor' *See first. if you make me happy, then I pay more*

To my wildest surprise, she said okay!!! Got this kind of FL meh? first day on the job is it??? At this point, both the china mei mei (Yes, they are from china) was talking between themself, about what I didn't hear. I then asked them if they want to onz me together and they said okay. Apparently, both of them quite blur on what to do so they rather stick together.

We checked into hotel 81 opera.... The female receiptionist give me the 'sure or not' look cos i got 2 girls with me.... what the hack. just give me the key lah.

Took the key, went up to the room, quite spacious. I turned and looked at the two girls that's with me. Studying them carefully. I shall not describe too much now. On to action. Read my ratings in the later part of the FR.

The two girls, one namedl Ah Yong and one Ah Qing... I thought to myself... what obiang name for china girls.... don't care. i just want to screw...

Cos I just bathed, I declined their invitation to join them in the shower. took off my cloths and sat on the bed. Ah Yong went ahead with the shower first and Ah Qing sat next to me..... at this point, she is already naked. Not bad looking girl. Although not outstanding, she got big eyes and wah.... A cup C!

We chat and found out that they've been in Singapore for more than 1 week already but only today started business. They are so blur and with no local guide, they only started business today. I happened to be their first client in Singapore.

Ah Yong is very chatty and also quite proactive. hands already roaming to my dick, caressing it. Me also mai tu liao... quickly grabed her 34 C. Felt so soft and natural... I like! The way she rubbed against my body.... heavenly! Perhaps Ah Yong sensed my hunger, she shifted up and offered her boobs to my eager mouth. With one swift action, i sucked on her nipples eagerly! taste so nice! She also a bit high liao.... Kept jamming her boobs against my face that I could hardly breath but hey! Who am I to complain?? Sadly, i suck about 2 minutes, Ah Qing came out from the bathroom. Ah Yong then left my side and went to bathe...

I look at Ah Qing, not as pretty as Ah Yong... but then, boobs just as big! Great! I'm a boobs man and this really turned me on. My dick was at this time standing tall, pointing at the ceiling. Ah Qing came over and look at me seductively and did want I wanted. She jammed her titts against my face as well! Cannot tahan! I was so happy as I clammed my lips on her nipples! Nice protruding nipples tasted good. Soft boobs feeling! The way she caressed my balls really so shiok.

2 minutes flies again. I got my mouth full and by this time, Ah Yong came out of the bath room. 'Bring it on!' I said and they both layed beside me side bt side. Begin the titts war has.....

It started with a cat bath by both the girls... and they did not neglect my balls and dick as they kept caressing them with their fingertips.... It sent shivers down my spine as they lick me inch by inch... When the finally reached my dick, i was tingling with delight. Both of them looked at me and asked who I wanted to blow me first.... I look at them and cannot make up my mind so I said nevermind anyone also can cos by the time i'm done with them, both will have tasted my dick.

Without further delays, Ah Qing begin to suck my balls and flicker her tongue on my dick head. Nice long licking strokes on my shaft as well... I kept massaging Ah Yong's boobs and as per my request, she breast feed me once again. How i wish i can stuff her entire breast in my mouth!

My look was blocked but I felt a cool sensation comsumed my dick. Before I know it, Ah Qing already has my dick in her mouth.... Heavenly... not strong sucking but deep sensual blowing. I really enjoyed it so much that I actually cummed in like 2 minutes from her blowjob! So embrassessing......

Time for a break and some washing up... i'll skip that. lighted up and started smoking. One good thing is that they both don't smoke. We lay on the bed and chit chat... Ah Qing siting between my legs and Ah Yong lay next to me and nested her head on my shoulder... Felt so loved....

But naughty Ah Yong can't keep her hands off my dick... slowly, she brought me up to erection again.... I thought to myself... how can that be... only like 10 minutes of rest want me to steam again... but it happened.

Once again, action! This time, it's up to innocent Ah Yong to bbbj me. With her big eyes and sweet face, really shiok. But before she started, she gave me a breast fuck that was quite good.... due to the fact of her big titts. I told her suck away hard. I won't cum so easily! With that, she started sucking hard... Shiok ah! Ah Qing then started to kiss my chest and I kept grabbing her titts. She really like it and shoved my 34 C into my face (it keeps happening... don't know why but I like!).... This time, I lasted much longer. Ah Yong sucked my dick for 10 minutes and I sucked Ah Qing's breast for 10 minutes....

Cannot tahan liao... Got feeling liao... Quickly asked them to cap me and it started with Ah Qing riding me.... Oh god this girl is tight! up and down, up and down she bounced... Her 34 C bounced with her.... Ah Yong did not idle... She kept licking my chest and my hands did it's fair share of auto roaming, grabbing and fingering her....

I can sense that Ah Qing is tiring... I sat up and fucked her with us siting and facing each other... Ah Yong bang my breast against me and wah.... I was in titties heaven...

after 5 minutes, i lay ah Qing down and did missionary.... She was like moaning like hell. Her pussy is so wet and she didn't even use any KY or gel. The moan sounded so nice and I'm quite sure it's real... she is really enjoying herself! Ah Yong was at my back, rubbing her titts against me while I pumped away... Ah Qing cannot take it and cummed twice while I was pumping her. After 10 minutes of pumping, I flipped her around on 4s and doggied her. 'piag piag piag' it sounds... long time never had suck a good doggie liao. She raised herself and grabbed my hands and guided it to grab her titts. This girl really really like her titts to be grabbed!. Blood boiled.... Breathing hasten... balls tightening.... Bang! I cummed! Ah.... I collasped on the bed.... Legs shaking liao...

Wash up time.... Ah Yong saw that there was 2 more condom.. She looked at me and said... 'wo men yao bang you yong wan ta' *We must help you finish it*.... I stared at her in shock..... How can? My dick collasped liao.... I told them nevermind. Save it for next time.... Washed up, smoked and then we left... hugging both of them as I went into the lift.....

Conclusion
Both girls are not lookers... Those going for fantastic looks, forget it. But then, they are the only china girls I've met so far that gave me such good service. Damaged wise, i was tempted to give them $150 each but wallet a bit thin.... So I gave them $120 each. May seems a bit ex to you guys but then, their service is top notch... Ratings follows

Ah Qing
Looks: 6.0 Normal china girl looks, CMF smile
height: around 158cm
Body: 7.5 34C-24-34 Cup C turned me on!
bbbj: 8.0 she's good... trust me lots of tongue action and licking on shaft
FJ: tight pussy. natural well lubricated
Damage: $120
RTF: Yes!

Ah Yong 6.5 Big eyes and innocent looking
height: around 158cm also
Body: 8.0 35C-25-36 Another natual Cup C!
bbbj: 7.5 good suction
FJ: no chance to try.... dick too tired liao
RTF: Definately!

Availability
They're not in singapore for long.
Ah Yong will be around until 25th of September and may be back a week or 2 later.
Ah Qing will be around until 11th of October

They've given me the go ahead to intro friends to them. Those who are interested, PM me for contact.

Disclaimer: I'm not their OKT. I'll provide number and you book them directly. Ratings are based on my own personal preference.

Good news: Newbies may apply if you're really keen on their service. Do make any prank calls.

Optional request by the girls: They're chinese speak and will only take chinese guys. Sorry to brudders of other races. I can't do anything also.

Rep pts are welcome if you enjoyed the FR. Cheers!

nzkaki
23-09-2004, 06:13 AM
wow
very nice FR!!!
thanks bro for the nice FR :)
you are very lucky man...!!!! :D

up ur rep for the nice FR and congratz on ur nice fuck session

wonderfix
23-09-2004, 06:15 AM
wow
very nice FR!!!
thanks bro for the nice FR :)
you are very lucky man...!!!! :D

up ur rep for the nice FR and congratz on ur nice fuck session

Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed the FR. Cheers!

wonderfix
23-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Forgot 1 point. Please tell them that you're intro by Steve. They're new and quite careful. So remember. Cheers.

hann73
23-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Retirement is a hard thing. After only 2 weeks, cannot tahan liao. Decided to meet up with my fav.... Don't know why, kena saboed by her. Waited in the hotel for 2 hours but no show. Calls and SMS all unanswered...

Bro, it also happened to me :( Pls check ur PM for details. cheers

Mercenary19
23-09-2004, 10:22 AM
I kept massaging Ah Yong's boobs and as per my request, she breast feed me once again. How i wish i can stuff her entire breast in my mouth!

Anything more than a mouth full is a waste man. Anyway wonderful FR you have there Bro. Will PM you for their contact. Cheers!

Gary2000
23-09-2004, 10:25 AM
bro Wonderfix

Glad to know that you are back in the thick of action again. You have provided yet again a wonderful FR on the 2 chinese mei mei. Enjoyed reading it until steam steam.

lesnar
23-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Bro Wonderfix always provide a very horny FR. I see already also cannot Dahan...... :D

s11man
23-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Bro wonderfix, sorry to ask but $120 each or did you manage to stike a deal of both for $120.

Ah Qing

Ah Yong

mahalosux
23-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Bro wonderfix, sorry to ask but $120 each or did you manage to stike a deal of both for $120.

i guess he is tryin to say $120 each and $240 in total....excluding hotel

vandom66
23-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed the FR. Cheers!

Good FR, $240 for two is a bit x but you enjoyed it then it worth paying then a sad fuck. :)

ProDrive
23-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Bro Salute You La Once Again Out Of Retirement And Farking...Kaoz Can Teach Me Some Skills To Pick Up The WLS At The Streets Anot?I Always See And Tempted To Ask But Maybe Once Bitten Twice Shy...The First Time Was In A Mess So Didnt Do It Anymore

lion_mansg
23-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Hi Bro wonderfix,

After your juicy FR, i'm interested in the 2 china mei mei(s) u found. Mind kindly share wif me the contact so i join the heaven they have given u??

Thanks in advance.Will be waiting 4 your pm. :)

Best Rdgs, lion

Diablo
23-09-2004, 11:14 AM

Saw this 2 mei mei and i went foward approach one of them 'Ni zhai deng ren mah?' *you waiting for someone?*

Glad to see you coming out of retirement as i have enjoyed your fr and recommendation previously. What a way to celebrate your return by doing a tarma :D Wanna up your rep but system says must spread first. :( Anyway well done bro, looks like you found another couple of gems.

sjb1994
23-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Brother wonderfix, very good FR. Read untill my imagination go to the heaven. Have PM you, looking for this change for newbie. :p

Man_male
23-09-2004, 11:41 AM

always happy to welcome back a retired retiree :D Have to commend you on yet another amazing FR. Do consider writing your first FR novel. hehe

wonderfix
23-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Thanks bros. Didn't expect such a good response from all the brudders here. I'll try to clear my PM asap so brudders here can book and enjoy. Cheers!

hohosaint
23-09-2004, 01:39 PM
This is unbelievable of getting Quality services from china gals... Read your FR. BTW, CIM raw or with condom on? :D

wonderfix
23-09-2004, 01:51 PM
This is unbelievable of getting Quality services from china gals... Read your FR. BTW, CIM raw or with condom on? :D

it's bbbj, CIM don't know can or not. FJ must wear caps.

hohosaint
23-09-2004, 01:58 PM
it's bbbj, CIM don't know can or not. FJ must wear caps.

Thanks... Been lost in touch with FL since the last.

staff
23-09-2004, 09:41 PM
nice FR wonderfix .....actually not really tat x for $120 , still consider ok . most important is their service count !
by any chance do they serve 2 guy vs 1 girl , or maybe 2 man vs 2 girl in the same room......and then swop partners also sound tempting keke.....really look forward in tat

phantom_vroom
23-09-2004, 11:00 PM
nice FR wonderfix .....actually not really tat x for $120 , still consider ok . most important is their service count !
by any chance do they serve 2 guy vs 1 girl , or maybe 2 man vs 2 girl in the same room......and then swop partners also sound tempting keke.....really look forward in tat

Well said... me also look forward to that too... :D

Esp 2 man vs 2 gal like a orgy like.. imagine 2 guys bonking the 2 gal side by side in doggie and competing like racing car like that... :rolleyes:

mikaboshi
23-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Bro... nice FR. What a way to break your retirement plan.

staff
23-09-2004, 11:08 PM
yeah .....the feeling is kind of SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK keke....
maybe those bro who fancy this kind , can pm me yr contact so future happen to come across ....will get yr in contact and get the action start.... :D

Merl
23-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Bro Wonderfix,

Yr FR really steaming leh .. my Bro cant helps but wanna read yr FR too ... hahahaa!

Never try 3some b4, maybe when pocket bigger will try it one day :D

ca1vin
23-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Good FR bro..
Read already also cannot tahan.. :D

trek2
24-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Wah lau, Mr Wonderfix,
way to go for retirement
I'm keen for Ah Yong, can I have the contact ? :cool: :p

Read until shiok lian lay

IceBerg
24-09-2004, 02:14 AM
Welcome Back Wonderfix Bro!!!!

U sure come back wif a "BIG BANG" (Wif 2 C CUPS!!!) :D ... Nice FR !!!

Cheers

wonderfix
24-09-2004, 04:30 AM
thanks all bros for the support. Till now i've given the contact to 30 brothers liao. if try already, a least post a few FR. Want to remind all that if you go for looks only, don't try hor. they're not ugly but cannot compare to other chio prcs lor.

will work hard to clear my pm. For newbies, good chance for you to try.

soulin74
24-09-2004, 10:30 AM
thanks all bros for the support. Till now i've given the contact to 30 brothers liao. if try already, a least post a few FR. Want to remind all that if you go for looks only, don't try hor. they're not ugly but cannot compare to other chio prcs lor.

will work hard to clear my pm. For newbies, good chance for you to try.

Would just like to thank Bro Wonderfix for the contacts. Response really fast. SMSed 1 of them at noon time yesterday. no answer until 2200hrs. She called twice but I having late dinner (bloody OT). After that too tired and went to sleep liao. But will call them back and see if got chance to meet up! :D

Ethanas
24-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Bro Wonderfix, your retirment didnt last long hor.

Hahaha, I'll survive! I shall not be tempted!!

But good for you lah such good bang.

sjb1994
24-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks brother wonderfix for the reply. As this weekend is busy, will call them next week.

wonderfix
24-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Would just like to thank Bro Wonderfix for the contacts. Response really fast. SMSed 1 of them at noon time yesterday. no answer until 2200hrs. She called twice but I having late dinner (bloody OT). After that too tired and went to sleep liao. But will call them back and see if got chance to meet up! :D

Bro.... don't SMS lah. unless you type in chinese cos they're completely clueless with english.

soulin74
24-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Bro.... don't SMS lah. unless you type in chinese cos they're completely clueless with english.

of course type in chinese lah. I know that they will be clueless and since i so understanding type one, sms them in chinese. Bro, got lobang, can pm me your e-mail so that i can mail nack to you? Maybe you will like... (hopefully).

Was speaking to a cilent just now and missed her call again! Argh!

wonderfix
24-09-2004, 03:41 PM
of course type in chinese lah. I know that they will be clueless and since i so understanding type one, sms them in chinese. Bro, got lobang, can pm me your e-mail so that i can mail nack to you? Maybe you will like... (hopefully).

Was speaking to a cilent just now and missed her call again! Argh!

you got mail. cheers bro!

wonderfix
25-09-2004, 06:31 AM
siao ah.... given the number to 60 brudders and no one post any FR or at least post that they've already tried the girls. good or no good FR nevermind. but wait some people say i bluff. those who've tried already please own up ley.

stray
25-09-2004, 09:28 AM
siao ah.... given the number to 60 brudders and no one post any FR or at least post that they've already tried the girls. good or no good FR nevermind. but wait some people say i bluff. those who've tried already please own up ley.

Sms n Call Ah Yong yesterday ..no reply..maybe business so good bcos of u...

Maybe next try to link up with Ah Qing.....

So no report cos waiting...... :)

soulin74
25-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Sms n Call Ah Yong yesterday ..no reply..maybe business so good bcos of u...

Maybe next try to link up with Ah Qing.....

So no report cos waiting...... :)

Gotta keep trying one. They seems to be always busy and they claim that they are now only sharing 1 number which is Ah Qing's. But get 1 of them as good as getting the others.

FR in next post.

lxchew
25-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Wah... wonderfix, come out of retirement straight away go for tarma liao!! :eek: and excellent FR... your FR always so DETAIL... steam steam arh.. :D

soulin74
25-09-2004, 02:18 PM

Wah Bro, 60 pple?! Well, when i was with Ah Qing few days back, she say only You, me and 1 more other guy was with her. Seems like a lot of people are collectorss......

soulin74
25-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Long day at the office. Sales review/report due in less than 1 week's time. Stress. Only have a little more to go b4 i hit my target but as bros who are in the sales line know, it's always that last little bit which kills us guys in sales. Still have so much more following up and admin to be done but with the promise of that last few numbers coming in, I was tired but in a relaxed mood.

Also, tonight's the night which I get to "test the goods". Thanks to Bro Wonderfix for the contacts! Kudos and cheers!

I have contacted Ah Qing a few days back and she was sporting enough to say that she and Ah Yong will come and let me choose (i prefer "solo" sessions) and have my mind set on Ah Qing as I prefer gals with more skill in BJ than looks and according to Bro Wonderfix, of the 2, Ah Qing is the one more skillful at BJs. Interesting fact: there's ONE more girl staying with them and Ah Qing actually offered to bring her down and let me choose from the THREE of them! Wah! Buffet leh!

Set up to meet AH Qing at around 7.30pm and when i asked her when she preferred, she said anywhere and since I working near Lavender, decided on Lavender H81. Reached there and called her but she say dun know where is Lavender..KNNB....so went to her at Joo Chiat. She said to meet her at JC H81 so i reach and booked a room, called her, told her room number and waited...5-10min no ring on doorbell...called her, she said she at JC H81! But where is she... In the end fonud out that there are 3 H81 at JC, KNNB. Walked all the way to find her and brought her to my one. (I usually go Lavender or Hotel Malacca or Amber where i stay nearby)

When i saw her, I was prepared by bro Wonderfix's FR, dun expect too much looks. She was with Ah Yong. Qing reminds of of my ex-tirak looks wise but body was E.x.c.e.l.l.e.n.t.! Really top heavy (36D, dun think is C like what bro Wonderfix says, coz if my hand can cover, it's defintely C but my hands which are quite big, can't grab all. and i can grab a basketball) with NO tummy at all. Short, very short to my 1.8m but who cares! Honestly of the 2, Yong is prettier with that kind of shy innocent school gal look but i like CFMs more which is what Qing is....a little lian with streaked blonde hair whereas Yong has long silky black straight shoulder length hair... If i had to choose based on looks, Yong would be the preferred choice. Their friend, the 3rd gal was sleeping as she was going to go to Malaysia for a day or two (damned!).

Qing and i walked back to my room (Yong went elsewhere to wait) and immediately, we started stripped and I was eyeballing her massive boobs and wonderful body...she was a little shy and was very friendly. Chit chatting with me and saying that i was so nice to go look for her and i must be very tired...then we went to shower. Basically, she went in 1st but when she came out and saw me already naked waiting for my turn to shower (i was already semi hard looking at her body), she pulled me in. She was really very gentle and nice....even a little shy...though you could sense that she's a really naughty little girl...

Shower was rather SOP as she played a lot with my dick and seemed to like it. She really cleaned me up as i was sweating a bit from looking for her and Yong...then we finished and time for the fun to start...

I lay down on the bed and she was hugging and rubbing her wonderful tits to my body, i was in heaven...long time no nice big boobs liao...she was laughing and teasing me... then she started to kiss me and lower and lower, spending some time on my nipples...nice....
as she went further down, she kissed, lick my inner thighs and making me harder than i already was without even touching my prick! then she looked and asked me, "Now I suck for you...can?" I was so hot that all i can do is nod my head and say "arh...". Then began a slow, loving kissing, sucking, licking of my cock and balls (bbbj). She would alternate between long deep swallows with intensive sucking and licking of my dickhead,licking the sensitive "pee hole" and sucking my balls into her sweet warm mouth... I was in 7th heaven... (CCB, getting hard just thinking about it) There was no hurry, no fuss, just warm, wet pleasure. Then she turned her body into a 69 position and showed me her sweet sweet ass. Grabbing it, i began to give her a light AR and was eating her sweet Extremely WET pussy...no odour no bad smells, just smells like a fresh sweet pussy...dripping wet. She was so high from my giving her a "tongue lashing and tongue f**king" that she couldn't concentrate on her bbbj on me. heh! in the end, she stopped me so that she can concentrate on giving me as much pleasure as I was giving her. Saying "being with you is so shiok, so shiok...i'm like it so much" (huge ego boost). Then she began to bbbj me again for another 10-15 min...wah piang....shiok...lucky i the type who don't shoot from just BJ alone only...

Then I stopped her, laid her down on her back and attacked her "mei mei" with another round of "tongue-fu". She rewarded my efforts with a wonderful gush of sweet pussy juice as she orgasmed....grabbing my head and crossing her legs against my head as if to keep my tongue (ooi, not my prick meh?!) in her. She was soooo wet and ready for the "Main Event" liao... and so the F*Ck was I!!!

She signalled her desire to fuck by saying, "Now wear rubber ok? ok?" Fu*K! Ok lah! she capped me and in i went (missionary). She was nice and tight and snug against my manhood and sooooo WET! began to pump her in long slow strides, hearing her moan and squeezing her HUGE boobs was such a mutherf*cking turn on.... then after about 10 min, flipped her over and rode her doggie style. Qing seems to like this position and I really f*cked her hard and furious.... needed desperately to shoot...get the release which has been building up for so long (i 1 month never screw or pcc liao) and finally I shot my huge loan for what seemed like hours as waves and waves of orgamsic joy flooded my very being...(but actually only 1 minute i think) and I felt that she came also coz suddenly as i was still shooting, i felt a very rich warmness and wetness around my capped prick...and Qing was babblering something about "ahhh...feels so good...you feel so good in me...ahh ....a hhhh....so good" I was to lost in my own pleasure to really hear (anyway, it wasn't really very loud...so i guess she really got cum)

THEN! KNNBCCB, my hp ring and from the ring tone it's from my office (set tone so that i can be prepared). What the FU*K! so rush and pick up and boss ask me go back Immediately coz suddenly one of my cilents called and said that he coming to finalize the deal tommorrow and want me to prepare proposal together with him. CB, cannot do by yourself ah? company pay you so much so that you can tekan me by asking me to come back and do YOUR work?! really KNNBCCB! so had to hurry wash up, dress. Qing looked really confused and disappointed and before i left, she gave me a kiss on the lips (ohhhh... so sweet) and told me to RTF again b4 she leaves....

Looks: 6
Body: 9.5 (would be perfect 10 if taller and not hairy i like))
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 7
attitude: 10
RTF: 100%

Blurt
26-09-2004, 12:13 AM
tried calling ah qing...sounds sexy (her voice) but then weekend with gf....so cannot try....

Lawrence1713
26-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Tried calling Ah Qing just now trying to make an appointment with her and she says she prefer hotel81 at joo jiat coz she only know how to go there. Knowing that joo jiat area got more den one hotel81, i asked which one she refering to and she reply near 238 there.... Any bro here know which hotel 81 she refering to??

Lawrence1713
26-09-2004, 06:54 PM
I think i know which one she refering to liao. Manage do some "research" on the nets and finally found the answer haha.....Sorry about the prev posts. Btw, anyone knows if Ah Yong is still around or she went back liao?

ordinaryguy123
26-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Hi Mr Wonderfix. Actually more interested in giving it a try with Poly Girl, Michelle? Could you kindly help me out?

stray
26-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Tried calling Ah Qing just now trying to make an appointment with her and she says she prefer hotel81 at joo jiat coz she only know how to go there. Knowing that joo jiat area got more den one hotel81, i asked which one she refering to and she reply near 238 there.... Any bro here know which hotel 81 she refering to??
Hi..it is Hotel 81 Opera your appointment is tomorrow early afternoon rite....

She overall giving good service.

Her friend Ah Qing coming back 2 days later from m'sia, how long she gonna stay have to see when she back, how long the custom officer give her.

Her another friend Ah Ting coming back tomorrow also from m'sia. They went m'sia and back to extend their stay.

They have not been doing FL much as they don't wanna stay in Geylang...
They are funny , they need money but quite high on thier pride, prefer to
suffer then stand at Geylang. Don't wanna take Ah pek and other races, if you dont look chinese they will think thrice....

If you look for service and not looks...give them a try...

According to her...Ah Ting is slim also short, neh neh small...according to Ah Qing, Ah Ting should looks sweet with sparkling eyes...( I quote what she told me)

Shortest is Ah Qing,
Biggest neh neh Ah Young
Youngest should be Ah Ting 19

They work a short stint in Macau before....All information are correct at time of typing as it all what I remember...anything wrong ..dont ask me....!

They are blur in Singapore...so prefer Joo Chiat Hotel 81 Opera - 238.

She or they didnt answer the first few days as she was scare who were calling, bros was still interested cam sms n call her up ....

Im the 4 customer after Mr wonder....

I try only Ah Qing cos only her is noe in sillypore.

Regards

Lawrence1713
27-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Hi bro, tks for the confirmation of hotel. You just tried her today issit? Btw, how much u paid for her services when u try her coz dun wan to spoilt market.

wonderfix
27-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Cheers to all the brothers who've tried her. I really agree on what you guys said. These girls are really so blur that they have no idea on how to go ahead and do FL. I was quite sad when I tried them cos I know that ultimately when they go back to china, they won't have made enough to cover even their cost. So because of this, that's why i recommended out fellow samsters to help them out. Cheers!

fs_one2002
27-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Cheers to all the brothers who've tried her. I really agree on what you guys said. These girls are really so blur that they have no idea on how to go ahead and do FL. I was quite sad when I tried them cos I know that ultimately when they go back to china, they won't have made enough to cover even their cost. So because of this, that's why i recommended out fellow samsters to help them out. Cheers!

These are the type that will fall prey to PT-OKTs easily. Better warn them in advance.

stray
27-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi Bros, Ah Young is not a lookers....but honesty she give 1 of the best service, whether service is good or not largely depend on whether both can click or not.

If you don't talk much, she will keep quiet cos she scare, she is not shy to me...grab my dick n play.. So be friendly n she be very friendly.

She is very particular alot about cleaness, FJ with condom, BJ she would prefer with condom.

They r like stupid, no money already prefer to suffer n live day by day then go n stand at geylang, they not cut out for this trade (FL) ... They wont be long here as they can't even cover their living expenses and they will pack n go when they got no choice.

To those bros who sms her, she dont understand english......, please sms in chinese , if not call her up. IF you sms to ask too much she gets scare.

No House call....she prefer Joo Chiat Hotel 81 Opera cos that the only place she knows well now. And bros, dun book her n tell her SIR Hotel 81 at lavender, you scare the shit out of her... ! bros call and told her..I book a room in SIR ..she got freak out....you know who u r...

I dont know who that bros who sms her and 1 stupid question....in english..

Something like this "What service you provide". AGain I not OKT or anything ..

She dun rush at all...so not those cheaper PRC who wanna finish off fast.

Regards

stray
27-09-2004, 10:09 AM
1 wrong reporting information from "wonderfix".

Ah Young is or should be slightly above 150cm with big neh neh..size I can't confirm cos she dun know either. Checked her bra...alamak she cut off the label liao..at least a "C". she say neh neh drops abit cos not been eating well. before she come over neh neh firmer..

Hint for guys dun tell her about it..she gets horny fast if you fondle the neh neh properly....

stray
27-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Any bros who is ready sincere in trying them can pm
first choice "wonderfix" then he no reply then come to "me".

She has been not answering or answering partially to sms n calls cos she is worry. Just call her when you convince, she will try to answer , I been telling dun worry but if bros keep poking her question or to places she dun know she will not accept.

I am not taking any credit or whatever...just to help them out if possible..

They take only chinese and they worry that they will meet pervert that why they dun dare to venture to other place and they dun know how to get to other place.

Regards

Lawrence1713
27-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Dun worry bro, i will be trying her out today. Hope everything goes fine!

stray
27-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Dun worry bro, i will be trying her out today. Hope everything goes fine!

Dun worry, the timing u fix yesterday shouldn't be a problem....hehehehe

She will be there waiting for u n maybe in your room less then 5 mins...try to go abit earlier then your fix time...I waited about 20 mins cos she came from the place she staying temporarily....

Then she dun have to loiter around...

Regards

Lawrence1713
27-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Looks like you are with her when i called her yesterday rite haha........

stray
27-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Yes I was with her wen u call in the evening, and also wen other bros sms her

You all can estimate the time I was with her...

Was with her very long time...not bonking her lor...just talking..cos she alone now today hopefully Ah ting comes back she wont be so lonely....

Those who receive sms reply ... it was me who send the reply n I just type wat she want...actually she dun wanna reply thru sms, cos she prefer calling to talk.

Also her HP keypad is not very good.

Lawrence1713
27-09-2004, 11:35 AM
So she was outside with you when i called right coz the background quite noisy.
Anyway just curious, apart from me u know if any other bro trying her today or not, if not i dun mind accompany her too like u hahaha.........too free today haha

Manudieliao
27-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Yo, brother, if you are Ah Qing Fourth customer, then i am the fifth. I call up Ah Yong on sat 11am plus but she told me she was on the way to Malaysia with Ah Ting and ask me to call Ah Qing. So lan lan no choice call Ah Qing. We arranged to meet at JC Hotel 81 Opera but later i book the Frag.Hotel just opposite Opera. The rest of her service is good and i do not wish to mentioned much as most brother here who tried her give a accurate FR. She was friendly, blur and in my opinion, a very good fuck. Becos of her good attitude and i pity her dun have much money, i gave her $160.00 after 1.5 solid hours of bonking....of cos i am not superman lah, i hour of bang bang and 0.5 hrs of TCSS. Would like to try Ah Young as Ah Qing mentioned her neh neh very big.....yummy. :D

Hi..it is Hotel 81 Opera your appointment is tomorrow early afternoon rite....

She overall giving good service.

Her friend Ah Qing coming back 2 days later from m'sia, how long she gonna stay have to see when she back, how long the custom officer give her.

Her another friend Ah Ting coming back tomorrow also from m'sia. They went m'sia and back to extend their stay.

They have not been doing FL much as they don't wanna stay in Geylang...
They are funny , they need money but quite high on thier pride, prefer to
suffer then stand at Geylang. Don't wanna take Ah pek and other races, if you dont look chinese they will think thrice....

If you look for service and not looks...give them a try...

According to her...Ah Ting is slim also short, neh neh small...according to Ah Qing, Ah Ting should looks sweet with sparkling eyes...( I quote what she told me)

Shortest is Ah Qing,
Biggest neh neh Ah Young
Youngest should be Ah Ting 19

They work a short stint in Macau before....All information are correct at time of typing as it all what I remember...anything wrong ..dont ask me....!

They are blur in Singapore...so prefer Joo Chiat Hotel 81 Opera - 238.

She or they didnt answer the first few days as she was scare who were calling, bros was still interested cam sms n call her up ....

Im the 4 customer after Mr wonder....

I try only Ah Qing cos only her is noe in sillypore.

Regards

stray
27-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Yo, brother, if you are Ah Qing Fourth customer, then i am the fifth. I call up Ah Yong on sat 11am plus but she told me she was on the way to Malaysia with Ah Ting and ask me to call Ah Qing. So lan lan no choice call Ah Qing. We arranged to meet at JC Hotel 81 Opera but later i book the Frag.Hotel just opposite Opera. The rest of her service is good and i do not wish to mentioned much as most brother here who tried her give a accurate FR. She was friendly, blur and in my opinion, a very good fuck. Becos of her good attitude and i pity her dun have much money, i gave her $160.00 after 1.5 solid hours of bonking....of cos i am not superman lah, i hour of bang bang and 0.5 hrs of TCSS. Would like to try Ah Young as Ah Qing mentioned her neh neh very big.....yummy. :D

I mean there 4 bros before me..u r 4th...I m 5th...

Call her to arrange cos Ah Ting ah Young might be back for 2 or 3 days if custom chop chop not good...at least they get some or little pocket money to go back..but definitely not enough even to cover their living expense they spend here.

They will be back Ah Ting this evening nad Ah young maybe tomorrow if nothing goes wrong....

Regards

wonderfix
27-09-2004, 01:24 PM
1 wrong reporting information from "wonderfix".

Ah Young is or should be slightly above 150cm with big neh neh..size I can't confirm cos she dun know either. Checked her bra...alamak she cut off the label liao..at least a "C". she say neh neh drops abit cos not been eating well. before she come over neh neh firmer..

Hint for guys dun tell her about it..she gets horny fast if you fondle the neh neh properly....

Bro.... it looks like a C to me ley.... maybe i got big hands. Whatever it is, it's big right? hehehee!

tionggoklan
27-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Bros,

Seems like there is some confusion, or me blur abt the price they r charging? Any kind soul can enlighten me on the price part? Tks!

stray
27-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Bros,

Seems like there is some confusion, or me blur abt the price they r charging? Any kind soul can enlighten me on the price part? Tks!

Hi

I believe the first few bros who try her actually didn't talk price with her.
And I believe we had paid her at least $120.00 or more - cos she is really
good in service.

Whatever I paid was upon my own discretion which is a more then $120.
How much if you wanna know..go n try her n try to dig it out from her...
but rest assure it not too high, it a rate which i paid to almost all good service lady.

So Bros I really think her service is worth $120, during my course of converstaion with her, she would accept $100 for the session as she too know money is hard earn. If she were to take offer of lower then $100 she would have joyly stand at geylang.

Guess the other two earlier who try can stand up to give thumb up or down n let the rest Bros knows.

Chinese saying " Yi Fen Qian, Yi Fen Huo ". I will not be logging in later anymore...spend too much time loitering here today..after kenna kick out of office..no job then no money, no money then no honey.....
:cool:

Regards

tionggoklan
27-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Yo Bro Stray,

Tks for the info. I understand what u mean.

Cheers!

Hi

I believe the first few bros who try her actually didn't talk price with her.
And I believe we had paid her at least $120.00 or more - cos she is really
good in service.

Whatever I paid was upon my own discretion which is a more then $120.
How much if you wanna know..go n try her n try to dig it out from her...
but rest assure it not too high, it a rate which i paid to almost all good service lady.

So Bros I really think her service is worth $120, during my course of converstaion with her, she would accept $100 for the session as she too know money is hard earn. If she were to take offer of lower then $100 she would have joyly stand at geylang.

Guess the other two earlier who try can stand up to give thumb up or down n let the rest Bros knows.

Chinese saying " Yi Fen Qian, Yi Fen Huo ". I will not be logging in later anymore...spend too much time loitering here today..after kenna kick out of office..no job then no money, no money then no honey.....
:cool:

Regards

wonderfix
28-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Spoke to Ah Qing not too long ago on the phone. Overall the brudders who have met her are all very nice to her. I appreciate that cos i felt that she is quite a poor thing... want to earn money but don't know how to go about doing it...

As for the pricing, if you really feel that her service is fantastic, it's up to you to give more. Please do not be so stingy and keep bargaining with her. if you talk to her, you'll know that she's not those money hungry PRC. I have heard her telling me that some guys keep calling her to bargain.....

Heard that her friend Ah Ting is back and if anyone want to try, can call ah qing to set it up for you. I've not try and don't intend to try cos i want to save some money this month.

Lastly, to that brudder who booked her and last minute said kid sick need to bring him see doctor and cannot meet her, please don't try such things again...

wonderfix
28-09-2004, 03:39 AM
One more clarification, these girls operate at hotel 81 opera.... I know some bros are confused cos she always tell people joo chiat 81 number 238 or something like that...

It's 81 opera... don't go wrong hotel. Cheers.

lion_mansg
28-09-2004, 08:42 AM
One more clarification, these girls operate at hotel 81 opera.... I know some bros are confused cos she always tell people joo chiat 81 number 238 or something like that...

It's 81 opera... don't go wrong hotel. Cheers.

Hi Bro,

Gd Morn...I still not sure of this hotel 81 opera...Where is it?? I know some hotel 81 like lavender, geylang & chinatown etc..but where is this opera?? Mind enlighten me....

Last of all bro, thks 4 ur contacts but i will most probably try when ah yong is back...more interested in her....or maybe when she is back then i will try tarma 2gether wif her & ah qing.... :p

Thks..

Best Rdgs, lion

stray
28-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi Bro,

Gd Morn...I still not sure of this hotel 81 opera...Where is it?? I know some hotel 81 like lavender, geylang & chinatown etc..but where is this opera?? Mind enlighten me....

Last of all bro, thks 4 ur contacts but i will most probably try when ah yong is back...more interested in her....or maybe when she is back then i will try tarma 2gether wif her & ah qing.... :p

Thks..

Best Rdgs, lion

Ah Young Ah Ting is back already, but Ah ting stay is 3 days, they trying to extend.

You can call Ah Qing to arrange.

It is at Joo Chiat Road, the house number is 238, hotel 81 opera, there are a 3 other hotel81 there, at the entrance of Joo Chiat Complex is Hotel81 Classic go in further Hotel81 Sakura then just ahead is Hotel81 Opera, further ahead is The Fragrance Hotel.

Check the Map...all the information is already given very detail now...

Regards

Mercenary19
28-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Called Ah Qing to meet up for a drink at JC yesterday. But she's with someone from 2pm onwards. She told me I could call Ah Yong. So I did.

Called Ah Yong at around 4pm and she's just came out from Malaysia and is on her way back. So told her I'll be at JC to meet her for a drink. Around 5pm, manage to link up for a while but she say will ask Ah qing to come and join me later. Waited for about 1/2 hr no sign of her so before I left, called her again. She said that Ah Qing not free so didn't want to come and join me. Quite disappointed. Think she's with some bro.

Just wanted to build up the rapport so that can arrange a session with anyone tonight. Well what to do, try again tonight. Will be going down to JC for a drink tonight. Which is near to Opera. Hopefully can ask them out for a drink before any action.

stray
28-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Hi Bros

Ah Qing is very blur and her mandarin is not so same as ours...

There was a mess up today, Ah Qing had asked me to take her to temple today.

I took this opportunity to look at Ah Young and Ah Ting, met them before 2pm...1 bros just bonk Ah Young, Ah Qing told me there might be 1 bro coming not confirm... Asked her how come ? She say dont know...so end up they took their meal at nearby coffee shop n see if the bro turn up...

About 2:20pm bro called up n she was still eating, hear her ask him to bath first, she was eating very fast... then off she went.

Later on our way in taxi to Waterloo street....1 bro called Ah Qing .... Next Ah Qing say must go Chinatown...change location and went to Chinatown.

Once at Chinatown I asked them izzit Hotel81...both Ah Qing Ah Yong ask each other.....

Then took the Hp and call the number, call the wrong number and that bro say he is in Joo Chiat...

Call the next number was correct but Ah Qing cannot understand where so I answer and bought them to bro ( bro what your nick here har..pm me lar )

Ah Qing recommended Ah Yong to bro....

And off we again in Taxi to Joo Chiat but stop in Waterloo street as Ah Qing really want to pray... In Taxi..another bro call and say in Joo Chiat.. shit..
Ah Qing ask the bro to call a number which is Ah Ting ...lucky no reply (read below on about Ah Ting) ..so Ask bro call Ah Yong ... whole mess up

Bros please confirm properly with Ah Qing the time and not other place..for bro who got it in Chinatown ..u lucky cos we will going Waterloo street.
I dunno who got hearing problems..Ah Qing say u book room liao that why we rush there.

When on the way Ah Qing..talk on HP, the Taxi driver give me a kind of look...

At waterloo street after praying I send Ah Qing to Joo Chiat by herself....

Ah Qing say very sorry for the cock up.... told her to confirm properly...

For bro who try them if really not good please FR here..if good as in earlier no need FR also can lar...

For bros information....

To my point of view... Ah Ting CMI, she is small size looks very plain until cannot plain, no neh neh ( look from outside )..nothing that can attract me..
so please reject Ah Ting politely as Ah Qing also hope Ah Ting got customers.

Ah Qing told me..Ah Ting neh neh small ( I think cannot fill up A Cup bra )
but nipples inverted...but suck liao will protrude...any bro interested in this can try n let us know..I told Ah Qing...Ah Ting is not for Sg bro taste..n not to push her to bro but if she want at least send herself or Ah Yong together n let bros choose.

Ah Yong looks delicious...face round abit chubby face...Body...from outside she was wearing tank... neh neh looks nice...figure good... I will be bonking her next..cannot do today due to various reason.... 1. no chance, 2. Must hide from Ah Ting ( cos Ah Ting ask Ah Qing when Im going bonk her ( Ah Ting ) which I never will... got to bonk Ah Yong without Ah Ting knowing cos yong n Ting not good relationship better dun make it worse.

Today I was part time OKT..send her here and send her there, no my cup of tea....

I m happy to know bro are calling her up... again I would remind bros she cannot understand english dun sms in english, call her up...

They both are both blur so confirm clearly....

Regards

stray
28-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Called Ah Qing to meet up for a drink at JC yesterday. But she's with someone from 2pm onwards. She told me I could call Ah Yong. So I did.

Called Ah Yong at around 4pm and she's just came out from Malaysia and is on her way back. So told her I'll be at JC to meet her for a drink. Around 5pm, manage to link up for a while but she say will ask Ah qing to come and join me later. Waited for about 1/2 hr no sign of her so before I left, called her again. She said that Ah Qing not free so didn't want to come and join me. Quite disappointed. Think she's with some bro.

Just wanted to build up the rapport so that can arrange a session with anyone tonight. Well what to do, try again tonight. Will be going down to JC for a drink tonight. Which is near to Opera. Hopefully can ask them out for a drink before any action.

She was book at 1:30pm by 1 bro, ah yong just got back n wont dare to meet up alone yet... u can call them up again...

They actually dun stay in Joo Chiat but in somewhere upper changi road n dun always hang in Joo chiat, if no business they go back upper changi...n they sleep...I call them pig...

Regards

Lawrence1713
28-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Hi bro mercenary, i am the one who was with Ah Qing from 2pm onwards yesterday lah.Guess i am her 6th customer after bro manudieliao. I make the appointment with her the previous day and i think bro stray knew about it as he was beside her when i called to make the appointment. First of all, i would like to thank bro wonderfix for passing me this wonderful contacts and bro stray for giving me so much information about them. I really had no regret after trying. Every bit of money spent was worth it. Anyway, as plan, i went to Joo Chiat hotel81 Opera at around 130pm and book for 4 hrs. (normally i book an extra 2 hrs to relax and watch tv). The receptionist ask me if i want to make it a full day booking since it will only cost another 9 dollars more but i kindly regret it. Once inside the room, i made a call to Ah Qing and inform her the room num and she said she will be arriving soon. Thinking that it won't be so fast, i just lie down on bed and start flipping through the New Paper when i heard the door bell sound. Immediately, i went to open the door and saw this petite looking Ah Qing by the door. Mine first impression of her was not bad. She was better looking den i expected. I kindly invite her into the room and we started chatting away like old friends like that haha.....For about 1 hrs plus, we were just chatting there about her life in sg and many other things about her and her sisters(Ah Yong & Ah Ting) who was with her in SG. From the conversation with her, i found her to be very very different from the other PRC FL that i had met before. She was very frank and friendly. On top of that, i was quite impress in how she was helping Ah Yong & Ah Ting. Although in terms of looks or body, she was not as good compare to both her sisters, she was always trying to recommend her customer to them. For bro who tried Ah Qing b4, i am sure u know what i meant. Whenever she got customer, she will either pull either Ah Yong or Ah Ting along and if she happens to be book, she will always refer you to them also. Out of curiosity, i den asked her if Ah Yong or Ah Ting does the same for her and she told me no. Den i ask her why she kept introducing customer to them when they are not doing the same for her. What she told me next really impress me! She says it does not matters coz she wants them to make enough money and go back to china together. Wow....isn't that great or what.....For bro who are thinking of trying both Ah Yong and Ah Ting together, i think u better think twice about it coz both of them are not on good terms. Ah Qing is the only one who can get along with both of them.We also got talk about alot of other stuff like her life back in her hometown and macau but i should not bother you all with the detail lah.What i can says is that she lead a very sad life and so hopefully for bro who wanted to try her, pls do not take advantage of her. After chatting about close to 2 hrs with her, she tell me better get started or not enough time liao. I told her i had make a 4 hrs booking and she was quite shock. I told her that was mine normal practice lah coz i like to relax inside the room watching tv after 'exercises'. And she began to laugh.....Den she ask me if it possible to spend the night here with me coz she does not want to go back as Ah Yong was not around in Sg. For your info, Ah Qing was staying with Ah Yong in one of her customer house and Ah Ting was staying in another guy house. Since she does not know what time Ah Yong was coming back from m'sia that day, she says she does not want to go back coz she felt werid staying there without Ah Yong around. I told her is ok i can book the room for her. Hence, i went back to the receptionist asking for a change of booking and they says if i wan to change to full day booking, i need to pay another another $59 dollar which i do so since i had already promise her.After changing the booking, i went back to the room and we had our fair share of fun which i won't elaborate. What i can says is that the FR written by the bro here is accurate and she does provide quality services. Along the way, she recieve quite a num of sms or call from some of the bro here i think. After 45 min of fun, she recieve a call from Ah Yong asking her out to meet her at some coffeeshop at joo chiat for dinner i guess. She den tell me she need to go out awhile and ask me what i wan for dinner, wan beef or pork etc....I thought she was joking and tell her "sui bien ni". She den tell me to have a good rest first while she was out. Feeling quite tired that day, i slowly start to doze off too. Around one and a half hrs later, she came back and woke me up and to mine astonishment, she really buy a packet of fried noodle with fish slice and some water melon for me. She says she like to eat fish so that why she buy that for me. And i was so impress by that kind gesture of hers too. First time got PRC FL buying dinner for me after so many years of cheonging. She den ask me not to sleep liao and had mine dinner b4 it get cold. After makan mine dinner, we den share the water melon together and telling me that she ate too much just now liao which i tease her itchy mouth haha.....She den tell me she got one friend downstair and if it is ok if she ask her to come up. I told her is ok and she began to give her friend a call on her hp. Around 5 min later, her friend came up and she intro me to Ah Yong. Actually Ah Yong wanted to come up to use the toilet and she gladly make use of the chance to intro her to me and ask me "yao bu yao". I smile at her and kindly told her another day lah mainly becoz never bring enough money and also feeling quite tired that day. Ah Yong just stay for around 5 min before making her move back home.We den went back to chat lying side by side before again Ah Ting call her. She den ask me again if it is ok if she ask another fren to come up which i think is refering to Ah Ting. Again i told her no problem. Awhile later, Ah Ting came to the room with her guy fren which i later learn from Ah Qing that they knew that guy from geyland when they just arrive here and that guy help them alot. I think that guy was the one who brough Ah Ting to m'sia to help her extend her stay here and he is going to be her gurantor for her appeal for her extended stay here as she manage to get 3 days extension only from her m'sia trip.After putting her stuff in the room, Ah Ting and that guy left maybe to file her appeal for extension or what....We went back to our chat lying on the bed and watching tv at the same time. She show me all her sms messages she receive from some of the bro here and all the nicks she gave to the bro who had find her b4 like "fei zai, liang zai, shi yen" hahaha....Den she gave me a nick too and save mine num in her hp. At around 1030pm, she den asked me to accompany outside to buy some fish soup which i gladly do so.For the remaining of the evening, we were just chatting around before she received another call from a bro here to book her services at 1230am that nite. I think you know who you are lah rite keke..... She tell me she feel very bad leaving me alone in the room and i tell her is ok and tell her to go. I can just catch a nap while waiting for her to come back. She den suddenly climp onto me a gave me a hug telling me that i was so good. I told her not to bother about me and go and make money first. So at around 12 plus she went out to find the bro who book her. And while waiting for her to come back, Ah Ting came back with her bf. As her clothes was in the room, i think she came back to bath. Luckily i was clothed that time if not so pai sei......This was the first time so many time ppl came in and out of mine hotel room and i think the hotel receptonist must be thinking i am having a orgy inside haha......While Ah Ting was bathing, only me and that guy was left inside the room and i feel so werid man!! Wondering what to do, we began to pick up a chat discussing the quality of hotel in SG and other places...... This chat lasted for an hrs plus and to mine relieve, Ah Qing came back. She den ask that guy to go out before asking Ah Ting to go out too. I began to wondering what she was up to and once she came back into the room, i can't help but to ask her. She den told me that actually Ah Ting had no place to stay tonite and she and her bf wanted to stay together with us. I was shocked of course to hear that thinking how the bed is going to accomodate so many people. Somemore i not familiar with them....... She den told me that the reason she ask the guy to go out is to gave him $50 dollar and ask him to bring Ah Ting to open another room. wow....i was so touch by that.....What a friend! I told her that Ah Ting and Ah Yong was very lucky to know her. After so many events, by the time we really get to settle down, it was already 3am in the morning and both of us could not get to sleep. So we started to chat again. By the time we get to sleep it was already 5 am in the morning.....We manage to catch some sleep till around 10 plus in the morning before her hp started to ring again. And it was another bro who wanted to book her services at 130pm which she gladly accept. She den call Ah Yong to to come down to the hotel to bring her some shampoo coz she says she need to wash her hair. I think she got recommend Ah Yong to that bro too. Awhile later, another bro called her to book another appointment at 12pm and she accept it too after some consideration. I ask her not rush meh but she says is ok. She can ask Ah Yong to go for the 130pm appointment. But i think that bro who book her for the 12pm appointment cancel it at the last moment which i dun encourage to all the bro here.

Lawrence1713
28-09-2004, 11:01 PM
continue ...... It not very nice to do last min cancellation coz she does not live near that area and she will need to spend money to take a cab down coz she dunno how to take bus from her hse to the hotel. After Ah Yong arrived with her stuff, she began to wash up and all 3 of us just lie on bed watching Tv till the time is up.Bro stray, i think she ask u to bring her to si mai lu rite.....coz she ask me to reply ur sms on her behalf. i had a tough time entering the chi sms coz mine chinese not that good haha......I hope mine long winded FR does not bored you all to sleep coz i seldom write such a long FR.I think Ah Qing main concern now is that she scare she could not make enough money in time as she will be going back on 11 OCT. As such, for bro who are seeking her services, pls do not shortchange her and pay what is deem fit. I really hope that she could make enough money to go back and dun stay here and suffer. For bro who are smsing her using eng, pls stop to do so coz she does not know how to read english. If she does reply u in eng, it mean there are bro who happen to be with her that are replying on her behalf. And if u do call or sms, pls do not ask her about the price. Just fix a time with her at hotel81 238 and let her know the room num. She confirm will be there if not one of her sister will be there at least. For that bro who kept smsing her asking about her price and services, pls stop now coz u are scaring the hell out of her! For those bro who had already tried her, i think we all enjoy our experience with her right! At least for me, i will be looking her up at least one more time before she left SG. She is quite worried that her num ended up in the wrong hands and she says she is more comfortable with regular. So for bro who think their pocket is still quite full, by all mean look her up again and i am sure she will be very happy coz she told me she feel more safe with bro who tried her b4. For bro who are seeking her services soon.....HAVE A GOOD TIME! :)

Lawrence1713
28-09-2004, 11:16 PM
She was book at 1:30pm by 1 bro, ah yong just got back n wont dare to meet up alone yet... u can call them up again...

They actually dun stay in Joo Chiat but in somewhere upper changi road n dun always hang in Joo chiat, if no business they go back upper changi...n they sleep...I call them pig...

Regards

To the bro who book them 130pm this afternoon, your room is just beside me. That's why Ah Yong reach ur room so fast....haha.....Hope you had a great time. Maybe a FR ya? Cheer!

phantom_vroom
28-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Bro Lawrence1713,

Read yr long FR and really can feel how good is Ah Qing.... really thinking to try her as well as Ah yong and can advice roughly how much they will charge for tarma or single??

Ah Qing going back on 11 Oct and when is Ah Yong leaving??

Waiting for pay day to try their service....

Thanks... :D

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Bro Lawrence1713,

Read yr long FR and really can feel how good is Ah Qing.... really thinking to try her as well as Ah yong and can advice roughly how much they will charge for tarma or single??

Ah Qing going back on 11 Oct and when is Ah Yong leaving??

Waiting for pay day to try their service....

Thanks... :D

I think Ah Yong going back much later den Ah Qing. She just got her 14 days extension after coming back from m'sia. As for Ah Qing, tentatively, she will be going back on 11 Oct but she might be going for an extension and she is still considering. So if u r interested, better be early.

As mentioned by the various bro who tried her b4, she does not know how to negotiate as she is very new. There no fix prices or whatever. Let try to be fair to her as she really gave good services and lot of gf feeling type. A min amount of 100 bucks will be good. If you think her services is worth alot more, by all means pay her more as she really need to earn back the money before her times here is up. I personally paid her $150+ when i tried her.
Hope you had a nice time with her too!

Cheers!

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 12:44 AM
... "fei zai, liang zai, shi yen" hahaha....

Hahaa! That's me ley!

I'm very glad that all the brothers who've tried her are so nice to her. And yes, she told me about all of you guys....

I'm going to add you guys into my buddy list cos i know that you can be trusted and not like some other fellows who keep calling them to bargain and fly aeroplane also.

Next time i got good lobangs, you guys will be the first.

Sigh.... Can't imagine what will it be like if i've never met them on that faithful day... they'll still be hiding in their rooms and scared to come out and stand...

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Hahaa! That's me ley!

I'm very glad that all the brothers who've tried her are so nice to her. And yes, she told me about all of you guys....

I'm going to add you guys into my buddy list cos i know that you can be trusted and not like some other fellows who keep calling them to bargain and fly aeroplane also.

Sigh.... Can't imagine what will it be like if i've never met them on that faithful day... they'll still be hiding in their rooms and scared to come out and stand...

Bro wonderfix, Ah Qing told me that actually she was very down when she just came to singapore. Intially she was here with Ah Ting, Ah Yong and one more sister who happen to be her best friend. But her best friends went back after staying here for only 2 days. But she says after meeting so many kind bro here, she is feeling better already. She says she will miss the kind ppl here when she go back eventually.

Cheer to u for meeting them and introducing them to us! I think you are their saviour if not i can't imagine what will happen to them......

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 12:57 AM
Btw, was that you who book her last nite around 1230am? Fei zai rite...haha She got ask Ah Ting down to show u rite......haha

XcN5410
29-09-2004, 12:59 AM
As mentioned by the various bro who tried her b4, she does not know how to negotiate as she is very new. There no fix prices or whatever. Let try to be fair to her as she really gave good services and lot of gf feeling type. A min amount of 100 bucks will be good. If you think her services is worth alot more, by all means pay her more as she really need to earn back the money before her times here is up. I personally paid her $150+ when i tried her.

Cheers!

I have always choose to have PRC when only i m in their country, heard too much failed product here locally. So i have refrain from trying until now as i read your posts. Would love to help out in making Ah Qing's stay here a pleasant one. Will pm you shortly my contact, well, if you have doubts of adding me in i will understand, just let me know and i will be fine. Thanks bro

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 01:00 AM
Btw, was that you who book her last nite around 1230am? Fei zai rite...haha She got ask Ah Ting down to show u rite......haha

yah. don't tell me you saw me. Hahaa! I saw ah ting liao but a bit like cannot make it ley.... but she keep wanting me to try ah ting... i think ah ting not much business. but i think looks wise, ah young still the best.. you should see her in her tube top.... solid man.

somefools
29-09-2004, 01:05 AM

This big eyed mei mei paniced. She asked for her friend to come over. Both was like at a lost! I dread the slap that was forthcoming. I don't think they're FLs at all! Both of them are actually quite decently dressed.

Heng ah. One of them asked me 'dou shao quan?' *How much?*

I was thinking.... siao.... where got FL ask me how much i want to pay one??? So I said 'Kan sian. Rang wo kai xin jiu dou yi dian lor' *See first. if you make me happy, then I pay more*

To my wildest surprise, she said okay!!! Got this kind of FL meh? first day on the job is it??? At this point, both the china mei mei (Yes, they are from china) was talking between themself, about what I didn't hear. I then asked them if they want to onz me together and they said okay. Apparently, both of them quite blur on what to do so they rather stick together.

We checked into hotel 81 opera.... The female receiptionist give me the 'sure or not' look cos i got 2 girls with me.... what the hack. just give me the key lah.

Took the key, went up to the room, quite spacious. I turned and looked at the two girls that's with me. Studying them carefully. I shall not describe too much now. On to action. Read my ratings in the later part of the FR.

The two girls, one namedl Ah Yong and one Ah Qing... I thought to myself... what obiang name for china girls.... don't care. i just want to screw...

Cos I just bathed, I declined their invitation to join them in the shower. took off my cloths and sat on the bed. Ah Yong went ahead with the shower first and Ah Qing sat next to me..... at this point, she is already naked. Not bad looking girl. Although not outstanding, she got big eyes and wah.... A cup C!

We chat and found out that they've been in Singapore for more than 1 week already but only today started business. They are so blur and with no local guide, they only started business today. I happened to be their first client in Singapore.

Ah Yong is very chatty and also quite proactive. hands already roaming to my dick, caressing it. Me also mai tu liao... quickly grabed her 34 C. Felt so soft and natural... I like! The way she rubbed against my body.... heavenly! Perhaps Ah Yong sensed my hunger, she shifted up and offered her boobs to my eager mouth. With one swift action, i sucked on her nipples eagerly! taste so nice! She also a bit high liao.... Kept jamming her boobs against my face that I could hardly breath but hey! Who am I to complain?? Sadly, i suck about 2 minutes, Ah Qing came out from the bathroom. Ah Yong then left my side and went to bathe...

I look at Ah Qing, not as pretty as Ah Yong... but then, boobs just as big! Great! I'm a boobs man and this really turned me on. My dick was at this time standing tall, pointing at the ceiling. Ah Qing came over and look at me seductively and did want I wanted. She jammed her titts against my face as well! Cannot tahan! I was so happy as I clammed my lips on her nipples! Nice protruding nipples tasted good. Soft boobs feeling! The way she caressed my balls really so shiok.

2 minutes flies again. I got my mouth full and by this time, Ah Yong came out of the bath room. 'Bring it on!' I said and they both layed beside me side bt side. Begin the titts war has.....

It started with a cat bath by both the girls... and they did not neglect my balls and dick as they kept caressing them with their fingertips.... It sent shivers down my spine as they lick me inch by inch... When the finally reached my dick, i was tingling with delight. Both of them looked at me and asked who I wanted to blow me first.... I look at them and cannot make up my mind so I said nevermind anyone also can cos by the time i'm done with them, both will have tasted my dick.

Without further delays, Ah Qing begin to suck my balls and flicker her tongue on my dick head. Nice long licking strokes on my shaft as well... I kept massaging Ah Yong's boobs and as per my request, she breast feed me once again. How i wish i can stuff her entire breast in my mouth!

My look was blocked but I felt a cool sensation comsumed my dick. Before I know it, Ah Qing already has my dick in her mouth.... Heavenly... not strong sucking but deep sensual blowing. I really enjoyed it so much that I actually cummed in like 2 minutes from her blowjob! So embrassessing......

Time for a break and some washing up... i'll skip that. lighted up and started smoking. One good thing is that they both don't smoke. We lay on the bed and chit chat... Ah Qing siting between my legs and Ah Yong lay next to me and nested her head on my shoulder... Felt so loved....

But naughty Ah Yong can't keep her hands off my dick... slowly, she brought me up to erection again.... I thought to myself... how can that be... only like 10 minutes of rest want me to steam again... but it happened.

Once again, action! This time, it's up to innocent Ah Yong to bbbj me. With her big eyes and sweet face, really shiok. But before she started, she gave me a breast fuck that was quite good.... due to the fact of her big titts. I told her suck away hard. I won't cum so easily! With that, she started sucking hard... Shiok ah! Ah Qing then started to kiss my chest and I kept grabbing her titts. She really like it and shoved my 34 C into my face (it keeps happening... don't know why but I like!).... This time, I lasted much longer. Ah Yong sucked my dick for 10 minutes and I sucked Ah Qing's breast for 10 minutes....

Cannot tahan liao... Got feeling liao... Quickly asked them to cap me and it started with Ah Qing riding me.... Oh god this girl is tight! up and down, up and down she bounced... Her 34 C bounced with her.... Ah Yong did not idle... She kept licking my chest and my hands did it's fair share of auto roaming, grabbing and fingering her....

I can sense that Ah Qing is tiring... I sat up and fucked her with us siting and facing each other... Ah Yong bang my breast against me and wah.... I was in titties heaven...

after 5 minutes, i lay ah Qing down and did missionary.... She was like moaning like hell. Her pussy is so wet and she didn't even use any KY or gel. The moan sounded so nice and I'm quite sure it's real... she is really enjoying herself! Ah Yong was at my back, rubbing her titts against me while I pumped away... Ah Qing cannot take it and cummed twice while I was pumping her. After 10 minutes of pumping, I flipped her around on 4s and doggied her. 'piag piag piag' it sounds... long time never had suck a good doggie liao. She raised herself and grabbed my hands and guided it to grab her titts. This girl really really like her titts to be grabbed!. Blood boiled.... Breathing hasten... balls tightening.... Bang! I cummed! Ah.... I collasped on the bed.... Legs shaking liao...

Wash up time.... Ah Yong saw that there was 2 more condom.. She looked at me and said... 'wo men yao bang you yong wan ta' *We must help you finish it*.... I stared at her in shock..... How can? My dick collasped liao.... I told them nevermind. Save it for next time.... Washed up, smoked and then we left... hugging both of them as I went into the lift.....

Conclusion
Both girls are not lookers... Those going for fantastic looks, forget it. But then, they are the only china girls I've met so far that gave me such good service. Damaged wise, i was tempted to give them $150 each but wallet a bit thin.... So I gave them $120 each. May seems a bit ex to you guys but then, their service is top notch... Ratings follows

Ah Qing
Looks: 6.0 Normal china girl looks, CMF smile
Body: 7.5 34C-24-34 Cup C turned me on!
bbbj: 8.0 she's good... trust me lots of tongue action and licking on shaft
FJ: tight pussy. natural well lubricated

Ah Yong 6.5 Big eyes and innocent looking
height: around 158cm also
Body: 8.0 35C-25-36 Another natual Cup C!
bbbj: 7.5 good suction
FJ: no chance to try.... dick too tired liao

Availability
They're not in singapore for long.
Ah Yong will be around until 25th of September and may be back a week or 2 later.
Ah Qing will be around until 11th of October

They've given me the go ahead to intro friends to them. Those who are interested, PM me for contact.

Disclaimer: I'm not their OKT. I'll provide number and you book them directly. Ratings are based on my own personal preference.

Good news: Newbies may apply if you're really keen on their service. Do make any prank calls.

Optional request by the girls: They're chinese speak and will only take chinese guys. Sorry to brudders of other races. I can't do anything also.

Wowwwwww this is good man....

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Wowwwwww this is good man....

good okay but please don't quote the entire post! please go and edit it. help save server space. thanks.

Candyman
29-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Thanks Bro Wonderfix finally met her for a date today liao. Ah Qing speak very good canto. Maybe you wanna add me too :D

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks Bro Wonderfix finally met her for a date today liao. Ah Qing speak very good canto. Maybe you wanna add me too :D

haha. My canto better than her's ley!

I check with her and see if you got bully her or not first. Anyway, thanks for helping her. I think she can cover her air ticket liao.

but to cover for the permit charges, still quite a way to go.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:28 AM
I have always choose to have PRC when only i m in their country, heard too much failed product here locally. So i have refrain from trying until now as i read your posts. Would love to help out in making Ah Qing's stay here a pleasant one. Will pm you shortly my contact, well, if you have doubts of adding me in i will understand, just let me know and i will be fine. Thanks bro

Hi bro, i pm you her contacts liao. Enjoy!

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:35 AM
yah. don't tell me you saw me. Hahaa! I saw ah ting liao but a bit like cannot make it ley.... but she keep wanting me to try ah ting... i think ah ting not much business. but i think looks wise, ah young still the best.. you should see her in her tube top.... solid man.

No lah never see you lah.....but she was spending the night with me at level 3 when u "rob" her from me to level4 hahaha...... She told me you are a very good guy and die die must go meet u leh....

Yup u r right. Ah Ting not getting much biz so she trying her very best to intro her customer to Ah Ting too. She also want to push Ah Ting to me but i reject loh. But she told me Ah Ting ask her when i will be trying her....die liao loh if like that haha......i agree with you, Ah yong is the best loh but too bad she was in m'sia when i make the appointment. Maybe try her next time. And yup i saw her in her tube this afternoon. she was in the room wif me and Qing while waiting for their next customer. See liao nose almost bleed hahaha.....

Candyman
29-09-2004, 01:36 AM
I check with her and see if you got bully her or not first.

Ha haha ok my time from 7-10.30 where got bully her treat her like gf she ask me to 1v3 tomorrow :p but body can wallet cannot too bad. :mad:

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Ha haha ok my time from 7-10.30 where got bully her treat her like gf she ask me to 1v3 tomorrow :p but body can wallet cannot too bad. :mad:

I joking only lah bro. don't be so serious lah!

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 01:41 AM
No lah never see you lah.....but she was spending the night with me at level 3 when u "rob" her from me to level4 hahaha...... She told me you are a very good guy and die die must go meet u leh....

Ahhhh! That's why she came to my room so fast! I was wondering who she was with!

I also a bit stress ley. She asked me in front of ah ting when i want to try... i said must queue up cos i got to meet ah young first. Also a bit stress.... don't know how to reject..

Candyman
29-09-2004, 01:45 AM
No la where got serious :) i only say say only. Thanks for the contact again Brother. Too bad today cant see ah yong leh wanted to try her next time.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:45 AM
Ahhhh! That's why she came to my room so fast! I was wondering who she was with!

I also a bit stress ley. She asked me in front of ah ting when i want to try... i said must queue up cos i got to meet ah young first. Also a bit stress.... don't know how to reject..

Haha....look like we are all facing the same problems........ She tell me to try Ah Yong next week follow by Ah Ting den back to her again before she left...Now i am having a headache haha...... So when u trying Ah yong, hopefully we dun clash our appointment....keke

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 02:58 AM
Haha....look like we are all facing the same problems........ She tell me to try Ah Yong next week follow by Ah Ting den back to her again before she left...Now i am having a headache haha...... So when u trying Ah yong, hopefully we dun clash our appointment....keke

got to depends on when time and budget permits lor.... not confirm also.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Actually me too haha......however confirm will go back to look for Ah Qing one more time!

Mercenary19
29-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Hi bro mercenary, i am the one who was with Ah Qing from 2pm onwards yesterday.

Bro Lawrence

No issue with that. Was trying to meet up with them for a drink before proceeding to some action.

Anyway called Ah Qing yesterday around 5pm and told her I'll be around JC for dinner. If free call and meet up. She said will try. However never call me at all. Expected as she must be busy with other bros. So went to blue star for a drink with some friends. Two of my friends got 2 PRC from Golden Phoenix to join us. Quite fun as one of them can sing very well. Left around 10pm and since got no where to go, suggest to go to Golden Phoenix to try our luck since got the 2 PRC to recommend.

Understand that there was a bad comment on this. Anyway, went in and Xiao Xue attended to me. Overall the massage was quite ok as she kept asking need to apply more pressure or not. Quite service orientated.

When about to end, she pop out the question shyly as I was wearing my underwear and did not raba her. I told her me not keen but wanted over night. To my surprise, she agreed. Wow didn't know that I was so lucky as she said I'm her first. But have to pick her after work which is at 3am. She quote $100/shot. However for spending the night would be more. I will not disclose how much I paid her.

Booked a hotel nearby and waited until 3am and picked her up. Went to hotel and the rest are quite SOP.

BBBJ: 7/10 (start off with slow and tempo increases)
Breast: 35 C (She ever had a breast implant)
Scar near to her stomach as she ever had a caesarean before
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)
RTF: Yes

From what I understand, she's quite selective to attend to FJ. Only her regular then she'll go out with. As for me, I consider myself fortunate as it was my first time there. Although I lose out on Ah Qing I gain on Xiao Xue.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Well as the saying goes, you win some you lose some rite...haha Anyway i am sure u had a nice time with xiao xue too.

stray
29-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi...

Yesterday after waterloo street Ah Qing went to Joo Chiat, 1 or 2 bro of the bro had left ....

About Ah Ting ( nipples inverted...sorry was wrong..it was about another gal n not about Ah Ting )

So why no bros here who saw Ah Ting give any rating on looks, figure ...etc...

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Maybe i can try giving her one base on mine first impression. Only manage to chat with her awhile when she come to look for Ah Qing when i was with her.

Ah Ting
Looks: 7.0 Look more mature den her age. Pleasant looking gal
height: around 162m
Body: slim with small tits

As i never try her b4, can't give a rating for her services. Maybe bro who had tried her b4 can help out here.

stray
29-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Bro Lawrence

No issue with that. Was trying to meet up with them for a drink before proceeding to some action.

Anyway called Ah Qing yesterday around 5pm and told her I'll be around JC for dinner. If free call and meet up. She said will try. However never call me at all.

At about 5 pm she was on the way from waterloo street to Joo Chiat, she told me on the way to waterloo street, think got 2 bro at there with room, maybe 1 of them was u and though u open room, she panick ... bro tell her clearly when u going there and whether you had the room or not yet.

Another reason she pushing bros to Ah Yong n Ah Ting is she scare she can't
perform well and will be exhausted. Only yesterday the call came flooding in..not too many just a quite a few keen bros and she panick liao.

At that time Ah Yong was in CT81, lucky Ah Ting was not with us as at the 2 pm slot bro rejected Ah Ting she went missing so Ah Qing didnt know where Ah Ting and lucky no bro got Ah Ting...

She didnt call back must be she blur liao dun know which number was the earlier call...n must have forgotten about it...

Best if bro can is confirm your date 1 day ahead cos last minute any bro call n she is free she will say, n if another bro call n arrange , she will say yes.

The next thing is, if Ah Qing is working and Ah Yong no work this Ah Yong might just go back n sleep....

Ah Yong got a bad temper is that she dont like to wait for ppl and also she dun like ppl who bargain..etc.. Other then that Ah Qing say her service is also top notch, there was I think 2 or 3 bros had ty Ah Yong, please FR here about here and share....

And bro tell Ah Qing frankly if u think Ah Ting is not our cup of tea...I told she not our type but she told me none of the bro told her .. just say maybe next time...or I take U lar ( Ah Qing ), to her she think Ah Ting look much better then her..told her bro here might not stand up for Ah Ting. Cos I worry some bro might end up with Ah Ting if Ah Qing is do not fully understand what we looking for ; face, body n service.

She say Ah Ting service very good.... But I say no face , no body = no interest. She wanted me to try n see..Told her not my cup of tea...as she insist no bro say Ah Ting until like me...u all politely reject. All these I told Ah Qing when Ah Yong/Ah Ting not around.

So I suggest to her .. go n try to get one of the so polite bros to try Ah Ting..

She say "Yes, Fei Zai..must get him to try " cos u say next time ( I think it was u ). Cos u try both Ah Qing and Ah Yong.

She now have more smile ... n hope bro support her more lor

If any bro is trying ah Ting Pm me ..then I try to book Ah Yong.

Another thing, Ah Yong at times is very jealous on thing, so bro who doing Ah Yong dun split too much on how good we are rating Ah Qing. If she ask who is good just say both same or u wanna make her happy say it her Ah Yong.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Haha bro stray, why u say "lucky no bro got Ah Ting leh....." haha. Anyway, Ah Qing really got quite a num of calls coming in yesterday. She is trying very hard not to reject any coz she really need the money. Hope bro who are asking her for appointment try to understand if she ask for a change of time.

Bro stray, so yesterday u were with her till what time leh....

soulin74
29-09-2004, 01:44 PM

Bro, it's US who should thank you for your Good contact and swift reply. Ah Qing was so gentle and nice but seems like Ah Yong is the hot favourite. Make me gian to want to try her b4 they leave.

Good to hear that business is picking up for them. When i met up with Ah Qing last week, she said only got 2 bros met up with her. You and 1 more b4 me... She made me promise to visit her once more b4 she goes and well, guess i would have to keep my promise (hee!) but Ah Yong seems too tempting not to try... any advise? Only have time and budget to try 1...

Erm...how cum no FR on Ah Yong?

ps. hope that my FR on Ah Qing was "up to standard"...

woofer
29-09-2004, 01:54 PM
First got to THANK Bro Wonderfix for the gals contact.

Tried calling Ah Qing yesterday but she din pick up so fine. Called Ah Yong instead n Bingo she picked up. And we fixed for a sexxion @ JC.

Here're just some of my ratings :-

Ah Yong
Looks - 6.5 (gal next door look, unlike those PRC gals standing in GL that're dolled to the 9s - she came in very casually dressed, a halter top and jeans)
Bod - 6.5 t0 7 (some baby fats, bak bak one not the slim categories just nice for a squeeze)
Boobs - 32C ( i think. All NATURAL )
BBBJ - 7 (nice suction methods but can be better)
FJ - 8 (likes sitting on you and goes down deep)
Attitude - 10 (no talk bout $ was transpired @ all, some shyness initially, but after a series of jokes, kisses all her derfence melted away)
GFE - 8 (likes 2 cuddle up smooch basically da GFE)
RTF - sure once i can find time out of my busy schedule.

Attempted 2nd shot but cun really quite make it, the long day and late night before must have taken its toll on me.
Overall we spent some 1.5hrs in the room. Which was briefly interrupted by Ah Qing coming into the room and trying to entice me for Sum P (threesome), but wasn't too sure I can make. :D
Managed to teh Ah Qing's globes n they're indeed big n bouncy not a slightest hint of man made.

Once again thanx to Bro Wonderfix, will return the fav. :)

Cheers

Manudieliao
29-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Brother Lawrence1713, 3 cheers to you for providing such a good FR about your time with Ah Qing. To all brothers here, STOP negotitate price with her as i think all bros here who had try her give very rating for her. I am not trying to promote her or something. But she deserved every single cents that i paid her and i got no regret for it. She is the only PRC that is so different from the rest that i have try that impresses me, both her work attitude and her services. You pay what you think is she deserve, with at least $100. I paid $160 as mentioned in my previous FR and it is money well spend. Bro Lawrence1713, i up your reputation as you deserve it.

Cheers

I think Ah Yong going back much later den Ah Qing. She just got her 14 days extension after coming back from m'sia. As for Ah Qing, tentatively, she will be going back on 11 Oct but she might be going for an extension and she is still considering. So if u r interested, better be early.

Cheers!

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Guess alot more bro will be looking up Ah Yong liao after reading your nice FR.

Manudieliao
29-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks Bro Wonderfix, u are in my buddy list too. Would share with you anytime i got any new lobang.

Cheers

Hahaa! That's me ley!

stray
29-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Haha bro stray, why u say "lucky no bro got Ah Ting leh....." haha. Anyway, Ah Qing really got quite a num of calls coming in yesterday. She is trying very hard not to reject any coz she really need the money. Hope bro who are asking her for appointment try to understand if she ask for a change of time.

Bro stray, so yesterday u were with her till what time leh....

Cos Ah Ting figure is not same class as Ah Qing and Ah Yong so bro who call up are most probably interested in face, (.)(.) n service which Ah Ting face is not ugly but to me plain until cannot plain...told Ah Qing, Ah Ting strip my small bro might still sleep, she say Ting good service...well small bro half dead will not be temp to take her beside ... Qing and Yong too good to trade off for a try on Ting.

But did told her there might be bro who is interested in this type, but this pack of wolf ( bro ) is here looking for below;

1. face at least average ( Ah Ting meets this )
2. body, figure ( neh neh main attraction here )
3. service

Ting pass only 1 of the above.

You wanna do me the favour .... :D

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Haha....not at the moment man..... at least have to wait until i had tried Ah Yong. Anyway i had also politely told Ah Qing that Ah Ting not mine type lah...Maybe other bro can help too.... :D

Manudieliao
29-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Wah, bro, u very zei-ahh leh, even if she pass only 1 of the above, i would still like to try her if she provide very good service....but my wallet is the icebreaker for me to book her leh....very simple reason as follow;
-This month already spend $400 on bonking
-Ganna Traffic Police for spending...fined $150/deduct 6 points
-Got 3 wedding dinner on 1 oct, 24 oct and 31 oct....died liao
-Got to buy milk powder.....so....
how to chiong?? :(

Cos Ah Ting figure is not same class as Ah Qing and Ah Yong so bro who call up are most probably interested in face, (.)(.) n service which Ah Ting face is not ugly but to me plain until cannot plain...told Ah Qing, Ah Ting strip my small bro might still sleep, she say Ting good service...well small bro half dead will not be temp to take her beside ... Qing and Yong too good to trade off for a try on Ting.

But did told her there might be bro who is interested in this type, but this pack of wolf ( bro ) is here looking for below;

1. face at least average ( Ah Ting meets this )
2. body, figure ( neh neh main attraction here )
3. service

Ting pass only 1 of the above.

You wanna do me the favour .... :D

stray
29-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Haha....not at the moment man..... at least have to wait until i had tried Ah Yong. Anyway i had also politely told Ah Qing that Ah Ting not mine type lah...Maybe other bro can help too.... :D

Aiyor cannot politely..lar.....

Tell Qing straight why u didi dun point to Ting. I think I stuck in traffic light.... I got hard time convincing her, all guns are at Qing and Yong.

Yong really look delicious.....

Hope Bro all dun jump on the wagon at the same time, if this happen, all bro will be disappointed if Qing dun buck up her memories and arrangement.

Anyway Qing is the only 1 who arrange, Yong just follow mostly.

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 02:43 PM
She say "Yes, Fei Zai..must get him to try " cos u say next time ( I think it was u ). Cos u try both Ah Qing and Ah Yong.

Bro she seriously said this?? Wah lao.... I politely reject also no use... Think must tell her face to face. Unless some other brother try out and feedback. All I want to to meet Ah Young for another time before they go back. Maybe go for dinner or something with them one day.

:)
Although I intro them to the brothers here. You guys has really done a much better job on taking care of them. :)

stray
29-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Wah, bro, u very zei-ahh leh, even if she pass only 1 of the above, i would still like to try her if she provide very good service....but my wallet is the icebreaker for me to book her leh....very simple reason as follow;
-This month already spend $400 on bonking
-Ganna Traffic Police for spending...fined $150/deduct 6 points
-Got 3 wedding dinner on 1 oct, 24 oct and 31 oct....died liao
-Got to buy milk powder.....so....
how to chiong?? :(

I ask Qing to pester u .... wat your HP number har ?
I loan u the money no interest ...hehehe ( loan is for the bonking of Ting....only)

:D

stray
29-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Bro she seriously said this?? Wah lao.... I politely reject also no use... Think must tell her face to face. Unless some other brother try out and feedback. All I want to to meet Ah Young for another time before they go back. Maybe go for dinner or something with them one day.

Although I intro them to the brothers here. You guys has really done a much better job on taking care of them. :)

That why she keep asking me "Why Im only bro who say Ting cannot make it in this wolf pack". No body say straight forward ...all Mr Nice Guy.

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 02:48 PM
I loan u the money no interest ...hehehe

Just tell her the guy with the specs... That will confuse her like siao!! Hahaa! But she noticed a coincidence that all the guys she met all wear specs.

phantom_vroom
29-09-2004, 02:50 PM

Cheers!

Thanks bro for the info... will try to fix a time with them.... hope can tarma both Ah Qing & Ah Yong... :D

Not forgetting to thank Bro Wonderfix for the number... :)

stray
29-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Just tell her the guy with the specs... That will confuse her like siao!! Hahaa! But she noticed a coincidence that all the guys she met all wear specs.

NOT ME...hahaha maybe that why she remember me so well

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 02:56 PM
NOT ME...hahaha maybe that why she remember me so well

yah. i think up to now you're the only one.

But then, she really very cute ley. Got a lot of funny ways to remember people like

1. 'Fei zai'.....that's me
2. handsome guy..... dun't know who also but wear specs
3. Guy with the giant dick......don't know who this brudder is but she said he's very nice to her.
4. The guy with the bike?.... i also don't know who
and a lot more.

bros own up! Hehee!

stray
29-09-2004, 02:56 PM

All I want is not to meet Ah Ting....

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 03:02 PM
All I want is not to meet Ah Ting....

Hahahaa!~!!!! You really made me laugh out loud cos that's the exact same thing that's going through my mind.

Seriously speaking. Ah Ting really look so like my ex-colleague who i really hate/pissed with. That's why first look at Ah Ting I totally sian liao.

On the other hand. My inital tarma, i didn't get to bonk Ah Young and thus now i'm looking forward to doing that.

By the way, did any of you brothers french Ah Qing?

stray
29-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Hahahaa!~!!!! You really made me laugh out loud cos that's the exact same thing that's going through my mind.

Seriously speaking. Ah Ting really look so like my ex-colleague who i really hate/pissed with. That's why first look at Ah Ting I totally sian liao.

On the other hand. My inital tarma, i didn't get to bonk Ah Young and thus now i'm looking forward to doing that.

By the way, did any of you brothers french Ah Qing?

I think this keep to yourself if u try n she allow then if it...if not nvm lor

After everyone wanna french....

Then u must bonk Ting liao for revenge .... chance to live a dream to bonk your that ex-colleague :rolleyes:

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 03:05 PM
I think this keep to yourself if u try n she allow then if it...if not nvm lor

After everyone wanna french....

i know what you mean. roger that. cheers!

Mercenary19
29-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Well as the saying goes, you win some you lose some rite...haha Anyway i am sure u had a nice time with xiao xue too.

Yes I did have a nice time with her. No rush but it was about 3.30 am when I'm bonking her. Very tired liao esp during that time. You know what I mean.

Mercenary19
29-09-2004, 03:42 PM
At about 5 pm she was on the way from waterloo street to Joo Chiat, she told me on the way to waterloo street, think got 2 bro at there with room, maybe 1 of them was u and though u open room, she panick ... bro tell her clearly when u going there and whether you had the room or not yet.

Bro, I didn't tell her that I open room. Just told her that I'll be there for dinner. If possible would like to invite her for dinner and a drink. Told her she could call me when free. But in the end no calls from her. I think she must be confuse at that time. Anyway no issue with that. In the end met up with Xiao Xue. Cheers!

stray
29-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Bro, I didn't tell her that I open room. Just told her that I'll be there for dinner. If possible would like to invite her for dinner and a drink. Told her she could call me when free. But in the end no calls from her. I think she must be confuse at that time. Anyway no issue with that. In the end met up with Xiao Xue. Cheers!

I understand...she panick when bros call say Joo Chiat now ... no one at fault, she is blur blur blur.....

Yesterday 15th August - so many call , today she just called me n I ask how..very quiet only 1 look for Yong. Bros yesterday 15th moon bright bright n all turn to wolf...today 16th back to normal har... think she taking rest later.

Also think she dun wanna entertain too late 1, pls check with her hor...

Fei Zai........Qing gonna pester You liao...

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Aiyor cannot politely..lar.....

Tell Qing straight why u didi dun point to Ting. I think I stuck in traffic light.... I got hard time convincing her, all guns are at Qing and Yong.

Yong really look delicious.....

Hope Bro all dun jump on the wagon at the same time, if this happen, all bro will be disappointed if Qing dun buck up her memories and arrangement.

Anyway Qing is the only 1 who arrange, Yong just follow mostly.

Bo bian leh.....although i very much dun wan to try Ah Ting, i had to act polite mah coz Ah Tin was around when she asked me mah..... Wondering if there are any bro brave enough to give it a try and hopefully can gave us a good FR about Ah Ting keke....

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Fei Zai........Qing gonna pester You liao...

bro. you suay mouth.... i finish reading this sentence my handphone ring liao..... wah lao... you just spoke to her is it??

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:03 PM
bro. you suay mouth.... i finish reading this sentence my handphone ring liao..... wah lao... you just spoke to her is it??

Haha....she called me just now also saying she very tired. She only slept 1 hr yesterday nite and just woke up after a 2 hrs nap.Told her to rest more and take care of herself.

stray
29-09-2004, 04:04 PM

Hehehehe .... she call me, talk about our dear Ting....she agree that u the best n honourable bro who should have the honour....hahahaha

Remember youe quote " Next time".......now the time...well think u just tell her the truth wat u think of her.....

Didnt sabot u..Shw really hope 1 bro be knid enough to try n give a FR.
Qing say Ting service is good. I believe Qing but my big brain might say Yes but samll brain say no.... cos small brain is the 1 enjoying mah

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:05 PM

Maybe we should just do a poll on how many bro who try her wear spec here haha.....

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:07 PM

But then, she really very cute ley. Got a lot of funny ways to remember people like

3. Guy with the giant dick......don't know who this brudder is but she said he's very nice to her.
and a lot more.

bros own up! Hehee!

Up to now i only know who is "Fei Zai" & "Liang Zai" .......

stray
29-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Bo bian leh.....although i very much dun wan to try Ah Ting, i had to act polite mah coz Ah Tin was around when she asked me mah..... Wondering if there are any bro brave enough to give it a try and hopefully can gave us a good FR about Ah Ting keke....

How about we each come out the money, cos so many bro each a bit only n let "wonderfix" have the honour , as he was the 1 was introduce these 2 service oriented lady....

How..if All Bros agree leave your nick nad "wonferfix" leave your POSB account or u pm to all bros who agree...

Im all hands UP....Support...a way to show appreciation to "Wonderfix" :) :)

stray
29-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Maybe we should just do a poll on how many bro who try her wear spec here haha.....

She say like only me no spec..if she remember correctly..so any non spec bros beside me.... :D

stray
29-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Up to now i only know who is "Fei Zai" & "Liang Zai" .......

Alot of bros is known as Liang Zai to them cos all are classified under this nick until official Qing give a new nick..Cos she will talk this Liang Zai then that and which Liang Zai... End up I dun known which Liang Zai is Which.
Only know those bros I help arrange and the well known "Fei Zai " and roughly which n when the date....

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Hehehehe .... she call me, talk about our dear Ting....she agree that u the best n honourable bro who should have the honour....hahahaha

Remember youe quote " Next time".......now the time...well think u just tell her the truth wat u think of her.....

Didnt sabot u..Shw really hope 1 bro be knid enough to try n give a FR.
Qing say Ting service is good. I believe Qing but my big brain might say Yes but samll brain say no.... cos small brain is the 1 enjoying mah

I think Ah Ting services should be quite on par with Ah Yong & Ah Qing but i think is her attitude that lose out. If she can improve on her attitude, maybe more bro might try her out i guess.....

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:18 PM
How about we each come out the money, cos so many bro each a bit only n let "wonderfix" have the honour , as he was the 1 was introduce these 2 service oriented lady....

How..if All Bros agree leave your nick nad "wonferfix" leave your POSB account or u pm to all bros who agree...

Im all hands UP....Support...a way to show appreciation to "Wonderfix" :) :)

Why not? Dun mind contributing abit and hopefully can get another wonderful FR that will change our mind about Ah Ting hahaha.....

stray
29-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Why not? Dun mind contributing abit and hopefully can get another wonderful FR that will change our mind about Ah Ting hahaha.....

Now 2 bros..liao if got 12 good enough if less if all bro agree then chip in abit more...$120 will do.... If this is sucessful "wonderfix" dun reject lor.....

Time to band together.....

stray
Lawrence1713

desk1
29-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Now 2 bros..liao if got 12 good enough if less if all bro agree then chip in abit more...$120 will do.... If this is sucessful "wonderfix" dun reject lor.....

Time to band together.....

stray
Lawrence1713

Hi,

Include me n all bros will find a place to drink near to JC to wait for his FR .. fresh fm the oven ... Kekeke

Cheers

stray
29-09-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi,

Include me n all bros will find a place to drink near to JC to wait for his FR .. fresh fm the oven ... Kekeke

Cheers

You wanna be the offical in charge n watch the action n verify did Bro "wonderfix" enjoy n FR is correct? hehehe ... joking but maybe wonderfix dun mind.

stray
Lawrence1713
desk1

desk1
29-09-2004, 04:34 PM
You wanna be the offical in charge n watch the action n verify did Bro "wonderfix" enjoy n FR is correct? hehehe ... joking but maybe wonderfix dun mind.

stray
Lawrence1713
desk1

Keke .. if he dun mind, I'm fine with it ... can take pics if he allow....

Cheers

Candyman
29-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Im all hands UP....Support...a way to show appreciation to "Wonderfix"

Ok me in too will support Bro Wonderfix Bro gogogo heehee

HA all wear spec and im also the one with bike. :D

Bro Wonderfix hope to see a fr for ah ting from you soon.

Candyman
29-09-2004, 04:40 PM
watch the action n verify did Bro "wonderfix" enjoy n FR is correct? hehehe ... joking but maybe wonderfix dun mind.

Wow this 1 i like just tell me when n where i will be there.

stray
29-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Ok me in too will support Bro Wonderfix Bro gogogo heehee

HA all wear spec and im also the one with bike. :D

Bro Wonderfix hope to see a fr for ah ting from you soon.

Actually if just 12 bro chit in enough liao if more accumulate the money for further event like this... 12 x $10 = $120 if more then better, all pay less or can do something else. At least 6 more volunteers, to push it thru. wonderfix can also chit in...hehehe

stray
Lawrence1713
desk1
Candyman

Candyman
29-09-2004, 04:51 PM
I only meet ah qing before never see ah yong n ah ting.
Now aimming at ah yong. Really no Bro here try ah ting before meh?

stray
29-09-2004, 04:56 PM
I only meet ah qing before never see ah yong n ah ting.
Now aimming at ah yong. Really no Bro here try ah ting before meh?

No Bro from here, none from here.................

Think this s a good way to let 1 Bro test water ( die ) without him wasting $$
and benefit all bros here, like some bros say maybe Ting got something special underneath her...Qing did say she look good in long dress sopmething like pajaymas... maybe if this deal is works, maybe ask Ting to wear it.

Ah Yong good figure n looks, I havent got chance to see her nude. I raise 3 hands on Ah Yong looks n figure, left, right hands and my small bros below also raise up.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Heard from Ah Qing that Ah Ting got some customer b4 when they just arrived but all one timer only. Never go back for 2nd time. Might not be bro from here i guess.

stray
29-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Heard from Ah Qing that Ah Ting got some customer b4 when they just arrived but all one timer only. Never go back for 2nd time. Might not be bro from here i guess.

Know from other ppl.....100% not from here, she got a sg guy who likes her alot .. it a long story, it will bore bros here, u wanna know pm me ..but nothing much lar. But I dun remember everything lar....

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Know from other ppl.....100% not from here, she got a sg guy who likes her alot .. it a long story, it will bore bros here, u wanna know pm me ..but nothing much lar. But I dun remember everything lar....

Ya i can confirmed that coz i chat with that guy b4 (if u read mine FR on Ah Qing you will know). He around late 30's and heard from them, he is the guy who treat them to dinner when they first came here and got no money to eat.
All of them knew this guy and Ah Ting is sticking to him now.

stray
29-09-2004, 05:14 PM
Ya i can confirmed that coz i chat with that guy b4 (if u read mine FR on Ah Qing you will know). He around late 30's and heard from them, he is the guy who treat them to dinner when they first came here and got no money to eat.
All of them knew this guy and Ah Ting is sticking to him now.

Yeah you n him buddy inside room b4..should be 40 about n some other try Ting b4 when just arrive, actually Ting 2 or more n Yong also got deal..all along Qing was the one no deal.. now it the opposite Qing , Yong, Ting......

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Haha....bo bian coz kena trap inside the room with him for close to 1 hr plus while waiting for Ah qing to come back. If only he not around den maybe i can test water abit ya...haha......

ProDrive
29-09-2004, 05:23 PM
ok la bro wonderfix!!!mai say i not brother gib me ah qing number and i try for you this time mai say I NO GOOD!i dun go hell who go hell liaoz...haiz...me too royal to frens le....LUCKY this week tio 4d if not i also cannot help!Cheers! :cool: friday on bo?hcjc?....meeting

ProDrive
29-09-2004, 06:17 PM
bro wonder....pm me got things update you

Manudieliao
29-09-2004, 10:56 PM
haha...on you lah....if i dun go to hell and try Ah Ting....then who go to hell...bro wonderfix already scare of Ah Ting....if all u guys scare...then i go loh...haha :D

Anyway, if i go....then who pay huh?? hehe....and after i go and post a FR, would all u bros here up my reputation points or not....?? hee

I loan u the money no interest ...hehehe ( loan is for the bonking of Ting....only)

Manudieliao
29-09-2004, 11:00 PM
since you guy already admit u are the fei zai, handsome guy and guy with bike....maybe i am the one with giant dick loh...haha...actually my dick is not very long lah.....just thicker so maybe look giant to her....haha
Anyway, if i am not wrong, i am Ah Qing 4th customer mah. :D By the way, i wear spec too....hehe...maybe bro wonderfix can check with Qing the giant dick is it from the customer who book her on sat afternoon....hehe

and a lot more.

bros own up! Hehee!

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 11:15 PM
since you guy already admit u are the fei zai, handsome guy and guy with bike....maybe i am the one with giant dick loh...haha...actually my dick is not very long lah.....just thicker so maybe look giant to her....haha
Anyway, if i am not wrong, i am Ah Qing 4th customer mah. :D By the way, i wear spec too....hehe...maybe bro wonderfix can check with Qing the giant dick is it from the customer who book her on sat afternoon....hehe

So that guy she was telling me with the huge dick was you huh...keke If i am not wrong, i was the next one to find her after you.No wonder she ask me to be gentle with her hahaha......But so nice of you to buy her .........i think u noe what i mean lah rite.....

wonderfix
29-09-2004, 11:37 PM
hahaa! now it's like see who die huh? Ah Ting no so jia lat lah. It's just that she don't turn me on thus i don't want to waste money and sperm mah.

....Prodrive. i send you go hell can? I pm you ah ting's number. you go try and let us know.

Lawrence1713
29-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Who's knows? Maybe Ah Ting turns out to be better den we thought haha.....

hann73
30-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Thanks bro wonder for the contact. Got Ah Qing's number quite some time back but was quite busy and, yesterday being mooncake festival day, thought why not have a PRC mooncake? Was quite bored and since I had a meeting at Ubi area later in the day, decided to give Ah Qing a call to meet up at 2:30pm. She said ok, as she was around that area having lunch. Check into "Opera" and gave my room no. 10mins later, my bell rang and outside was 2 gals, Ah Qing and Ah Ting. Ah Qing introduced herself and asked if I wanted to try both of them at the same time, sorry to say, but at 1st look, I decided to drop Ting. She is quite plain looking and with no make up at all. Ah Qing is not bad looking but her boobs looked big from the outside..... I said very sorry, only enough $ for one and I chose Ah Qing to come into the room.

As I have already showered, she went to shower alone. 3mins later she came out and looked at me lustfully eager to start the action. She took the box of cd I bought and took 2 cds out, she said 1 for bj and 1 for fj ok? I said no problem, best if can use up all 3. 1 plus point is tat she really aims to please, makes sure full sextisfaction, I think this is good enough to cover all other bad points. I too good heated to point out the bad ones. Cheers to that...

Asked her to turn "69", n she did it. But I did not lick, justed wanted to finger her clit, so as to return the pleasure, could see she was enjoying it as she was having waves of orgamic spasms, I think she enjoyed it as she bj for almost 10mins, until she complained her mouth tired...

Next was fj, changed cd and started the action. Nothing to shout about, was only hoping how nice if there are mirrors around so it would be great to see her boobs jiggling during doggie position :p

After I was spent, she snuggled up to tcss, normally in movies the guy will be holding a ciggie, but i dun smoke. She asked me to try Ah Ting, wow, really hard sell, but I don't succumb to hard sell tactics lol, but seriously I am trained to counter hard sales. I said $ no enough next time, truth is i dun want to burn $ away just like tat mah.. she then told me that she was going to "Si mah lu" to pray, I said wow, she even knows the famous "Kuan im miao", not bad. Remembering Ah Ting was waiting downstairs, I told her to quickly dress up and go meet her. After she dressed up, she called Ting and I jokingly said if free I would try her, trying to push my luck, Qing also helped me, by saying I handsome, pls try lah....but Ah Ting said no.... shucks. But on the other hand, Ting's plain look might appeal to those who like "next door Lin's daughter" type.

20mins after she left, I was still in the room relaxing when my customer called to postphone the meeting to 5pm. Wtf, now I am stranded with more time to kill, then I thought, alright give ting a chance and called qing. But she said she's in the vehicle going to the temple already, so i said nvrmind.

On hindsight, I think maybe they were in a bro's car.... anyway, hope to see a FR on ting if possible. cheers.

WinningChia
30-09-2004, 12:18 AM
hi bro hann73, whats the "fun" ride cost. i'm thinking to try ah yong tomorrow? thanks

hann73
30-09-2004, 12:58 AM
hi bro hann73, whats the "fun" ride cost. i'm thinking to try ah yong tomorrow? thanks
The answer is found on the 1st post by bro wonder....... cheers

ProDrive
30-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Commando on the way....Friday is my day to try Qing....As per request by bro wonderfix and stray!!!haha look out for special ok....guys let me go to hell first...I WAN HELL!

Lawrence1713
30-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Bro Prodrive, i think u meant Ah Ting right......coz Ah Qing many bro from here try b4 liao but up to now still got no one dare to try Ah Ting. Maybe u could lead the way.....haha

Candyman
30-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Commando on the way....Friday is my day to try Qing....As per request by bro wonderfix and stray!!!haha look out for special ok....guys let me go to hell first...I WAN HELL!

Brother wrong liao not Qing la its Ting we are talking about.Dont go to the wrong Hell.

soulin74
30-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Brother wrong liao not Qing la its Ting we are talking about.Dont go to the wrong Hell.

Bro, how can you classify Qing as "hell". Heh! She is heaven, man! Heaven...!
Me going for RTF 2nite if all's well at work....kekekeke!

Manudieliao
30-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Wah...so good life....By the way....why no one sponser me to book An Ting leh...?? haha

Bro, how can you classify Qing as "hell". Heh! She is heaven, man! Heaven...!
Me going for RTF 2nite if all's well at work....kekekeke!

ProDrive
30-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Bros Come Show Some Support For Me Try Ah Ting!If Got 5 Rep Points From This Post Meaning All Bros Want Me Go To Hell!!!!Kinda Of Kinky But Got Kick Le!

soulin74
30-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Wah...so good life....By the way....why no one sponser me to book An Ting leh...?? haha

not good life lah. worked out my month's budget and i can go for 1 session for this month. And I Did promise her that i would "date" her again b4 she leaves, snice got some time and money, might as well hor?

Heard from Qing that she has to go back by Oct 08 coz visa expires by then and Yong going back slightly later.

Now got dilemma, Qing or Yong? Qing ask me to also try and to decide... How? :confused: Any one wanna help me out? heh! But what a wonderful dilemma to have!

Bro, no one sponsor u to try Ting coz bro ProDrive has been encouraged to go to "hell" already! heh heh heh! 1 enuff, no need 2 to sacrifice... ha hah!

stray
30-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Bros Come Show Some Support For Me Try Ah Ting!If Got 5 Rep Points From This Post Meaning All Bros Want Me Go To Hell!!!!Kinda Of Kinky But Got Kick Le!

Maybe no need or no chance to try Ting liao, reason she not staying with them n is follow that guy in some where far far away from Joo chiat.

Ask them where, they say dunno, by car from place Ting is now is half hour ride to Joo Chiat.

ProDrive
30-09-2004, 05:07 PM
not good life lah. worked out my month's budget and i can go for 1 session for this month. And I Did promise her that i would "date" her again b4 she leaves, snice got some time and money, might as well hor?

Heard from Qing that she has to go back by Oct 08 coz visa expires by then and Yong going back slightly later.

Now got dilemma, Qing or Yong? Qing ask me to also try and to decide... How? :confused: Any one wanna help me out? heh! But what a wonderful dilemma to have!

Bro, no one sponsor u to try Ting coz bro ProDrive has been encouraged to go to "hell" already! heh heh heh! 1 enuff, no need 2 to sacrifice... ha hah!

HAHA guys will to spon a bit?haha how about half?

stray
30-09-2004, 05:08 PM

Just pick a date n time n call n say anyone who is free to entertain u lor....
Let heaven decide for u..maybe u will get Ting... :D :D

soulin74
30-09-2004, 05:09 PM

and a lot more.

bros own up! Hehee!

A bit blur, didn't really see this post until i scan carefully...then i look at the date and realised that at that time only a few bros and me have met up with Qing.

I have to confess that i was the only who talked about meeting near immigration as i was at Lavender and dun know how to describe to her so say near immigration (work near there mah). my chinese really lousy. sorry if i frightened her. Apologised to her on phone liao. Then chat chat little bit coz i bored and asked her from her talk with Bro Wonderfix, which Bro am i....she say that i was guy No.2 *blush* and she felt a bit shy and laughed shyly...(so cute). But! maybe, just correct Bro Wonderfix, she say i tall and wear spec only lah..not erm....hamsome... *blush blush*

happy000
30-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Sorry bro your 'yesterday' is 28 or 29 Sept 2004. I was with her yesterday (29 Sept 2004) from 1 to 4 pm and she was sleeping like 'pig' during these period. I agreed she is a 'salegirl' but not a good one as she keep trying to market her to me but without success. Like you I am hard nut to crack and don't want to waste my money when I am also so tired already. Anyway she pass her number to me to call her as she claimed she can make very 'happy' :D

Thanks bro wonder for the contact. Got Ah Qing's number quite some time back but was quite busy and, yesterday being mooncake festival day, thought why not have a PRC mooncake? Was quite bored and since I had a meeting at Ubi area later in the day, decided to give Ah Qing a call to meet up at 2:30pm. She said ok, as she was around that area having lunch. Check into "Opera" and gave my room no. 10mins later, my bell rang and outside was 2 gals, Ah Qing and Ah Ting. Ah Qing introduced herself and asked if I wanted to try both of them at the same time, sorry to say, but at 1st look, I decided to drop Ting. She is quite plain looking and with no make up at all. Ah Qing is not bad looking but her boobs looked big from the outside..... I said very sorry, only enough $ for one and I chose Ah Qing to come into the room.

As I have already showered, she went to shower alone. 3mins later she came out and looked at me lustfully eager to start the action. She took the box of cd I bought and took 2 cds out, she said 1 for bj and 1 for fj ok? I said no problem, best if can use up all 3. 1 plus point is tat she really aims to please, makes sure full sextisfaction, I think this is good enough to cover all other bad points. I too good heated to point out the bad ones. Cheers to that...

Asked her to turn "69", n she did it. But I did not lick, justed wanted to finger her clit, so as to return the pleasure, could see she was enjoying it as she was having waves of orgamic spasms, I think she enjoyed it as she bj for almost 10mins, until she complained her mouth tired...

Next was fj, changed cd and started the action. Nothing to shout about, was only hoping how nice if there are mirrors around so it would be great to see her boobs jiggling during doggie position :p

After I was spent, she snuggled up to tcss, normally in movies the guy will be holding a ciggie, but i dun smoke. She asked me to try Ah Ting, wow, really hard sell, but I don't succumb to hard sell tactics lol, but seriously I am trained to counter hard sales. I said $ no enough next time, truth is i dun want to burn $ away just like tat mah.. she then told me that she was going to "Si mah lu" to pray, I said wow, she even knows the famous "Kuan im miao", not bad. Remembering Ah Ting was waiting downstairs, I told her to quickly dress up and go meet her. After she dressed up, she called Ting and I jokingly said if free I would try her, trying to push my luck, Qing also helped me, by saying I handsome, pls try lah....but Ah Ting said no.... shucks. But on the other hand, Ting's plain look might appeal to those who like "next door Lin's daughter" type.

20mins after she left, I was still in the room relaxing when my customer called to postphone the meeting to 5pm. Wtf, now I am stranded with more time to kill, then I thought, alright give ting a chance and called qing. But she said she's in the vehicle going to the temple already, so i said nvrmind.

On hindsight, I think maybe they were in a bro's car.... anyway, hope to see a FR on ting if possible. cheers.

soulin74
30-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Just pick a date n time n call n say anyone who is free to entertain u lor....
Let heaven decide for u..maybe u will get Ting... :D :D

ha ha! heard from some other bro that Ting not available liao but just now talk to Qing, she say if want, still can. i told her i prefer my gals to be have more "meat". heh!

saw her only once when i met up with Qing last week. She was raelly skinny but face ok lah. i thot that it was Yong but now i know... not really CMI but definitely not for me...really too too too skinny.....

anyway, usually Qing and Yong turn up together. She ask me to choose and see which 1 i prefer....how to?! dun wanna hurt Qing's feelings...

stray
30-09-2004, 05:22 PM
ha ha! heard from some other bro that Ting not available liao but just now talk to Qing, she say if want, still can. i told her i prefer my gals to be have more "meat". heh!

saw her only once when i met up with Qing last week. She was raelly skinny but face ok lah. i thot that it was Yong but now i know... not really CMI but definitely not for me...really too too too skinny.....

anyway, usually Qing and Yong turn up together. She ask me to choose and see which 1 i prefer....how to?! dun wanna hurt Qing's feelings...

Just pick a date n both r free, throw a coin, head or flower lor....fair n square.

If not take Qing as Yong still stay abit longer...

happy000
30-09-2004, 05:24 PM
You just choose Yong and she will try to market herself to you also. But frankly speaking if you are going for service Qing is a better deal. Like what she said she will make you 'very happy' :D

soulin74
30-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Just pick a date n both r free, throw a coin, head or flower lor....fair n square.
If not take Qing as Yong still stay abit longer...

Ha ha! maybe maybe. or i just be like compass, see my li'bro point point to which direction hor? heh heh!
But bro, what you mean Yong will stay a bit longer? Qing the type who will rush off 1st meh? I rushed off b4 her the last time coz need to go back office (KNNB).

You just choose Yong and she will try to market herself to you also. But frankly speaking if you are going for service Qing is a better deal. Like what she said she will make you 'very happy' :D

Oh yeah....true....and thanks for reading my FR...sorry if it was a little long... :(

hann73
30-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Sorry bro your 'yesterday' is 28 or 29 Sept 2004. :D
I was with her on Tuesday 28-Sept. Will I was typing the FR it was around 2355hrs, but when i sent out it was already past midnight. Sorry for the confusion, cheers.

Candyman
30-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Funny leh how come now cannot quote post liao

Brother Prodrive now cannot up you no power yet own you 1 first
later got power sure up you ok?

stray
30-09-2004, 09:39 PM
But bro, what you mean Yong will stay a bit longer? Qing the type who will rush off 1st meh? I rushed off b4 her the last time coz need to go back office (KNNB).

I mean Qing might go back China first as Yong will stay longer as she just got 2 weeks chop after returning back from m'sia..

Actually Yong service are good ( heard ) she is abit tempermental. She might show it or might hide it ... Quote what she told me when I was talking to her...

She dun like ppl asking certain type of question, if bros ask too much before action start, she might turn back n out to the door but till now seen like it did not happen. Maybe she wasnt irraitated enough.

wonderfix
01-10-2004, 12:18 AM
you all reputation power damn pack man.... i also pai seh cos sometimes brothers up me it's like 4 to 5 points and when i up you all, only 1 (or not 2) points.

anyway, since Ah Ting is no longer in the picture, the choice is clear. next i'll try is ah yong.

Candyman
01-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Bro Stray what question cannot ask huh? PM me leh. Dont later tcss time kena her death spot then spoil the mood and both sian sian.

Bro Wonderfix you also power mah got 2 green card liao me 0 pts hahaha.
Ting still available wat but must request first la.

wonderfix
01-10-2004, 12:44 AM

Er.... don't want to request.... she live so far, make her travel 30 minutes i also pai seh... You all go and request lor.

ProDrive
01-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Er.... don't want to request.... she live so far, make her travel 30 minutes i also pai seh... You all go and request lor.

then i go down find her lor gum bo?haha!

stray
01-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Bro Stray what question cannot ask huh? PM me leh. Dont later tcss time kena her death spot then spoil the mood and both sian sian.

Bro Wonderfix you also power mah got 2 green card liao me 0 pts hahaha.

Simple n silly question like why u in this line / Why so many mm here do this line... bros who call up.."got bj or not" ... " got this or not" , "talk too much about price" ,

If I not wrong they have never bargain before any action so bros who wanna try her dun short change them and be the first bastard to do that .....

Till now none bad report from quite a number of bros who had try them, I guess the actual number of bros who try maybe about 20% of what wonderfix had given contact to.

....it also depend on the way u talk...etc

Be a gentleman, be a kind soul. We worry we get bad serivce, they will worry they will get bad customer ..

Ting u can request but I think very troublesome... cos u gotta book room liao then she take taxi come ...half hour. If u see liao no like also must bonk .. cos she travel to meet mah .. n was pre warn of the statistic , so not nice not to take her....

stray
01-10-2004, 10:42 AM
you all reputation power damn pack man.... i also pai seh cos sometimes brothers up me it's like 4 to 5 points and when i up you all, only 1 (or not 2) points.

anyway, since Ah Ting is no longer in the picture, the choice is clear. next i'll try is ah yong.

New system now , I power but low point, anyway this power n point thingy dun bother me so much at all.

Dont bother about this Power n point ( sound like MS Powerpoint ) system.

stray
01-10-2004, 10:47 AM
then i go down find her lor gum bo?haha!

If u serious, think u inform Qing a day ahead so she can try to get hold of her. If last min u go book room liao and arrange, Qing might not be able to arrange..

Then all bors here will be very sad about it cos we are waiting for Ting FR.

hann73
01-10-2004, 11:05 AM
If u serious, think u inform Qing a day ahead so she can try to get hold of her. If last min u go book room liao and arrange, Qing might not be able to arrange..

Then all bors here will be very sad about it cos we are waiting for Ting FR.
wow, all waiting for someone to take the 1st plunge. wonder who is the brave one? But i hv 1 point of motivation for this brave bro, fresh meat, lol. cheers

stray
01-10-2004, 11:37 AM
wow, all waiting for someone to take the 1st plunge. wonder who is the brave one? But i hv 1 point of motivation for this brave bro, fresh meat, lol. cheers

Maybe it will be a bonus information for Bros to know...
Heard Ting is a sucker for handsome guy... but what her standard is I dun know... maybe the lucky bro is handsome then might get the best service ... as she is a bit eager to start ....

Statistic as below for bros who wanna consider

Ht : about 150 ~ 155cm
Wt : dun know ..but from looks maybe 40kg - she is slim n very fair
Plus point for those who like pai pai ( white White ) one

Boob : might not be enough to fill up A cup from outside look
plus point for bros who have fantasy about.....

looks : plain, very plain like normal ordinary gal .. Not Ugly....

:D :D

stray
01-10-2004, 11:48 AM
HAHA guys will to spon a bit?haha how about half?

I don't mind chit - in a bit to have a FR on her... so again any bro wanna share ... earlier I suggested we chit in for wonderfix but he seen not be too keen ( there was 4 bros who supported ) now he had psych. "ProDrive" to be tested.

Wonder how Ting gonna handle ProDrive's joystick ( cock )...

Any bros ... $10 each .. those agree pls reply ... money ATM transfer .. no need up dun worry at least 6 bros.... hit $60 ProDrive will have to go full speed....Quick

1. stray

Manudieliao
01-10-2004, 12:22 PM
haha...looks like bro Stray is serious to push Bro ProDrive to test her....sorry...this month really too tied for me to contribute as you may know the reason why....but in my heart, i support your action....if Bro ProDrive got no guts, then i go to hell lah....hehe

I don't mind chit - in a bit to have a FR on her... so again any bro wanna share ... earlier I suggested we chit in for wonderfix but he seen not be too keen ( there was 4 bros who supported ) now he had psych. "ProDrive" to be tested.

Any bros ... $10 each .. those agree pls reply ... money ATM transfer .. no need up dun worry at least 6 bros.... hit $60 ProDrive will have to go full speed....Quick

1. stray

stray
01-10-2004, 12:30 PM
haha...looks like bro Stray is serious to push Bro ProDrive to test her....sorry...this month really too tied for me to contribute as you may know the reason why....but in my heart, i support your action....if Bro ProDrive got no guts, then i go to hell lah....hehe

Once hit $60, there will be a bro who will be the commando.

Serious bros..so many here, come lar.... after all regret when she not available liao.... I dun like not bcos she ugly .. etc

Actually ever since she touch down sg, there was 2 sg guy who like her so from this, u guy dun worry she dun look ugly .. maybe wonderfix should start another thread " Slim White Small China Good Service Gal" so other bros who like this type will know...

wonderfix
01-10-2004, 12:37 PM
.. maybe wonderfix should start another thread " Slim White Small China Good Service Gal" so other bros who like this type will know...

you made me burst out laughing out loud! hehehee!

desk1
01-10-2004, 04:00 PM

1. stray
2. desk1

Hi,

Include me coz wanna read a juicy FR, wanna know how Ting perform .. if she is gd will ask for her the next round ..

Cheers

ProDrive
01-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Hamdsome Guys Got Special Treatment?Wow In This Case....Must Go Dye My Hair Buy New Clothes....Maybe Wear My Power Suit "Louis Vuitton" Shirt And Tie...Plus Brief Case Already....Anyway Damge is $120 Right?No Need 6 Bros La...Maybe 4 Can Le...I Also Paiseh...LOL! :D

Candyman
01-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Brother Stray i on la Prodrive also can give solid FR 1
Think im 3rd 1 so now left with 1 last Bro to fill up then our Pro will start the drive.

stray
01-10-2004, 06:33 PM
1 more bro to make it 4 .... then everyone will get the FR...

1. stray
2. desk1
3. Candyman

If it go thru Prodrive bros just atm me $10 n ProDrive paid $80 the rest $40 payment I will settle with Qing..... I will inform Qing about it.... faster....

Quick Quick 1 more .........

Candyman
01-10-2004, 06:43 PM
ProDrive paid $80 the rest $40 payment I will settle with Qing

Muhahaha Bro like tat you must bring $40 + + go liao
or maybe you bring $30 then i $10 (joking only).

tantan1
01-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Hi,
thx to Mr Wonder, i'm now able to give a FR on Yong.
Called her last nite and was surprised that she's available, seems like she's not so "hot" afterall.
Anyway, here's what I think:
+ve
1) gf feeling, not the usual rush-rush china gals. spent 1hr in action with her.
2) she seems to enjoy the session very much, either that or she can fake it.
3) boobs are C and they are very soft to the touch, one of the best.

-ve
1) normal figure, not one to die for
2) not the fair type, which i prefer
3) got to tell her what you want 'cos she's a bit reactive, not proactive.

well guys, this is my very first post in this forum and i hope i can contibute more next time.
And thx Mr Wonder for sharing once again.

stray
01-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi,
-ve

well guys, this is my very first post in this forum and i hope i can contibute more next time.
And thx Mr Wonder for sharing once again.

As for not fair...hehehe but seen to be very fair to me...izzit at night u cant see properly.

Proactive or not sometime depend whether u both click or not, maybe she still learning, I havent test her yet....

stray
01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Muhahaha Bro like tat you must bring $40 + + go liao
or maybe you bring $30 then i $10 (joking only).

I trust Bros here, if ProDrive go n done his deed, I inform Qing he just pay $80, then I settle the rest with Qing n when ProDrive give FR, I pm u my ATM account n u guys just drop me the $10, I trust u all will not wanna ruined your reputation just bcos of a mere silly $10.

On.....1 more lai lai

Candyman
01-10-2004, 08:18 PM
I trust u all will not wanna ruined your reputation just bcos of a mere silly $10.

Dont so serious leh i say that not cos trust or anything la just look for a excuse for myself to go see her only kekeke. when i see your pm with numbers i will reach the nearest atm asap dont worry.

Candyman
02-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi,
thx to Mr Wonder, i'm now able to give a FR on Yong.
+ve
1) gf feeling, not the usual rush-rush china gals. spent 1hr in action with her.
2) she seems to enjoy the session very much, either that or she can fake it.
3) boobs are C and they are very soft to the touch, one of the best.

-ve

Just met up with her think i more click with her. Overall very good the only minus pts is she abit on the meaty side.But got this cute face and smile.
Haha told me she on diet tell her a bit can liao dont diet till nei nei also bacome smaller.

tantan1
02-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Candyman,
that's what i told her too if she goes on diet....
yeah, she's all out to please.

Candyman
02-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Candyman,
that's what i told her too if she goes on diet....
yeah, she's all out to please.

Ya lor if boobs small later do the boobs ruba ruba not song liao :p

Valkyrie
02-10-2004, 01:58 PM
After getting the contacts from Bro Wonderfix, decided to try Ah Qing.On Tue, send an sms t oher but no reply.Try to call Ah Qing around 3 plus, told me she is free. So call to confirm the time. Went down to 81 Opera to book the room.Called Ah Qing to tell her the room no.But then she told me that she was at waterloo street. I was thinking what was she doing there when i already confirm timing. She then give me Ah Ting and Ah Yong no. So called Ah yong and she told me she at Chinatown but on her way to JC. So wait for about 45 min watching TV. Then Ah Qing called to say that she already arrive, coming up straight. In my mind thinking, how about ah yong?

When I open the room when she knock, found a petite gal standing outside. like what other bros here say, she do look pretty and gosh, her boobs was really big. hold her hand to come inside the room, sit down on the bed TCSS abit, she started to hug me and started making out. while hugging together, I told her that ah Yong coming soon, Ah Qing sugggested why not so a threesome. Since never try before, I agreed. Soon Ah Yong came.

Stripped Ah Yong out of her tubetop, boobs was juggling, can't keep my hands off her. Proceed to bathroom with Ah Qing, bathing, then Ah qing took out condom and say let do it here, at the bathtub. had a short catbathand bj, capped and started doing her on top of me. The bathtub was too small, so stand up and do her doggie. Man she was so wet.... after a few thrusts, carry her to the bed while she clean us up with the towel.Ah Yong was already in bed watching tv. proceed to do missionary while one hand was fingering Ah yong. try to change position but qing say tired so just carry on with it. came in around 15 min. just lie down for a while and tcss again.

while lying down, yong proceed to give me BBBJ, with ah qing lying beside me. After that capped me and she climbed on top of me and inserted me in.She was TIGHT and wet...told her to stop for a while. At this time, qing received a call saying that one guy call to confirm timing with her. Dun want to waste her precious time, I just ask her to proceed.

After Qing left, chatted with Ah Yong at the same time fondle her breasts.told me that she will be staying for another one month before going back to china. Started kissing again although no frenching, my bro become aroused again. after capping, proceed with her sitting on top of me again, dun want her to be too tired so change to missionary.start with slow pace follow by hard long thrusts, this time came at about 20 min, was in sweat. proceed to bath together, pay her and left the hotel ( bk in at 345 checkout at 630, had to pay another $10 for extension.)

Ah Qing
Looks: 7.5 with CMF smile
Body: 8 34D-24-34 Cup D turned me on! love the butterfly tattoo
bbbj: 7.0
FJ: tight pussy. wet easily

Ah Yong
Looks : 8 Innocent looking very GF
height: 162cm
Body: 8.0 35C-25-36 big aerolas mucks!!!
bbbj: 7
FJ: 8 Good moaning doesn't sound faked

After we left the hotel, bring ah yong to the nearby macdonald as bth of us were hungry. As we were eating, another bro called her to confirm place. So after dinner, seeing that still have enough time, bought her to JC shoping plaza and bought her an earrings cos she say like it very much. After that walk her all the way to Fragrance Hotel. give me a goodbye kiss when she about to go in, so sweet....

Lawrence1713
02-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Simple n silly question like why u in this line / Why so many mm here do this line... bros who call up.."got bj or not" ... " got this or not" , "talk too much about price"

Ting u can request but I think very troublesome... cos u gotta book room liao then she take taxi come ...half hour. If u see liao no like also must bonk .. cos she travel to meet mah .. n was pre warn of the statistic , so not nice not to take her....

What bro stray mention was very true, if you wan to book Ah Yong better dun ask too much questions. She hates when people bargain for prices and asking what type of services she provides. One very good example was when i was wif her yesterday(not bonking her but waiting for Ah Qing wif her),some guy called asking her can had 2 shots or not and she was so piss off that she ask that guy to go geylang and find. She not interested... And also, still quite shock to know tat there are still people trying to shortchange them for their services.
Some guy quoted to her $70 for her services and told her that $100 dollar too much liao. Somemore told her that those PRC lady in geylang also not so exp and $70 dollar can find liao. That guy is obivously trying to bluff his way into some cheap thrill which i ask Ah Yong to ignore him in future if he called again

Lawrence1713
03-10-2004, 12:54 AM
-ve

Haha......first time with you of course dunno what u like mah.....go and look for her a few more time lah.. confirm can turn proactive

aerojack
03-10-2004, 07:47 AM
i've tried ah ting, i don't mean to be mean, i wonder if she's really fresh in this line. but i am like doing it to a dummy. so i had her back ON me, and i ralised she has a er, STENCH or SCENT. but those who wish to be in control of all stuns. don't miss her.
i don't know when's the right time to speak up, hope it's not too late. and my pc just returned from a file corruption period.
my handful tits she has, small butt, which is smooth to my liking, and the body is so slim, that i can shake her waist when she's riding on me.
if every PRC who comes along like their attitude. long live PRC. no wonder why japan wants to conquer asia.

stray
03-10-2004, 06:49 PM
After getting the contacts from Bro Wonderfix, decided to try Ah Qing.On Tue, send an sms t oher but no reply.Try to call Ah Qing around 3 plus, told me she is free. So call to confirm the time. Went down to 81 Opera to book the room.Called Ah Qing to tell her the room no.But then
Ah Qing
Looks: 7.5 with CMF smile
Body: 8 34D-24-34 Cup D turned me on! love the butterfly tattoo
bbbj: 7.0
FJ: tight pussy. wet easily

Ah Yong
Looks : 8 Innocent looking very GF
height: 162cm
Body: 8.0 35C-25-36 big aerolas mucks!!!
bbbj: 7
FJ: 8 Good moaning doesn't sound faked

After we left the hotel, bring ah yong to the nearby macdonald as bth of us were hungry. As we were eating, another bro called her to confirm place. So after dinner, seeing that still have enough time, bought her to JC shoping plaza and bought her an earrings cos she say like it very much. After that walk her all the way to Fragrance Hotel. give me a goodbye kiss when she about to go in, so sweet....

Bros your FR late by a few days liao ... cos she got many call that day all asking n she didnt take note..it was in my ealier posting of wat n y that happen...

stray
03-10-2004, 06:59 PM
i've tried ah ting, i don't mean to be mean, i wonder if she's really fresh in this line. but i am like doing it to a dummy. so i had her back ON me, and i ralised she has a er, STENCH or SCENT. but those who wish to be in control of all stuns. don't miss her.

if every PRC who comes along like their attitude. long live PRC. no wonder why japan wants to conquer asia.

She not fresh ... Read properly just that she is very fresh in sg cos she did got customer for quite long liao.... heard her skill was good but I dun like her face n figure ( mine problem not hers ).

I have talk to her before she is friendly...

stray
03-10-2004, 07:12 PM
They leaving sg next week to m'sia for a couple of days n back n hopefully can stay longer.

Bros .. who are not keen, pls leave them alone.....

1. No house call
2. Dont ask them Stupid question, as all bro who try them got all the mention
service.
3. Dont bargain.
4. No other place .. only Joo Chiat
5. They wont sabot u if she ask somebody to answer ...

Pls respect FL they are humans...... you get the service u pay n they do their job.

Qing, Yong and Ting are all very friendly to my point of view.
Never try Yong or Ting but they are nice to me, joke...talk ..tease with me...etc

There r brudders who asking too much .. 2 shots..etc

Come on .. if you those brudders .. go Geylang. When we found good FL give them the respect, paid at least what is stated. Dont make us bros in Sg are all cheap stake. They were having bad impression of sg guys when they went Geylang, and they now are happier n feel grateful to bros from here.

I dont wanna say things that some bros here what type of ppl they r, they not very bad but pls from today onward respect them dont be pushy....
Only a very small fraction.....

Be A Gentleman.

Regards

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 01:30 AM
There r brudders who asking too much .. 2 shots..etc
Regards
I agree with this. There are people out there who give all those bullshit like go GL can get 2 shots and things like that. Those people are really trying to make us SG guys look cheapskate...

Remember, be nice to them. If they like you and want to give you 2 shots, then you've earned it. Haven't meet up already asking for 2 shots... what the heck???

Anyway, Ah Qing just called me. She told me that someone playing punk with Ah Ting. Book this hotel and ask Ah Ting to rush over. When reach there, the fellow said he's in another hotel. So Ah Ting rush over to the other hotel again and when she reaches there, no sight of anyone..... Her cab fare already like $50+ liao....

This brother better own up to me cos if I find out who you are, you'll be in deep shit. Trust me.

Lawrence1713
04-10-2004, 11:02 AM
I think some bro just called just for the sake of talking to them without any intention of trying. Some just called them and confirmed this & that and den fly aeroplane without even bother to call back..... If you had already confirm a timing with them and could not made it due to some last min stuff, pls let them know so that they could make arrangement with other bro who are really interested. For those bro who just wanted to get a kick by talking cock with them, better stop now before your num appears in here.

Lawrence1713
04-10-2004, 11:14 AM
5. They wont sabot u if she ask somebody to answer ...

Regards

Sometime they will ask their friend (local fren of course) to speak to you if they think you could not understand their accents. I understand that some bro with limited command of chinese will had problems understanding what they are saying..pls do not think they will sabo you by asking other ppl to talk to you coz they just wan to make sure they got the proper message to you....

Manudieliao
04-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Bro Wonderfix, this kind of fucker who play around with ah Ting is a son of a bitch...u should ask ah ting to give the number and post here. Dun have to be so good to this kind of people. just post and i support u.
:mad:

I agree with this. There are people out there who give all those bullshit like go GL can get 2 shots and things like that. Those people are really trying to make us SG guys look cheapskate...

Remember, be nice to them. If they like you and want to give you 2 shots, then you've earned it. Haven't meet up already asking for 2 shots... what the heck???

Anyway, Ah Qing just called me. She told me that someone playing punk with Ah Ting. Book this hotel and ask Ah Ting to rush over. When reach there, the fellow said he's in another hotel. So Ah Ting rush over to the other hotel again and when she reaches there, no sight of anyone..... Her cab fare already like $50+ liao....

This brother better own up to me cos if I find out who you are, you'll be in deep shit. Trust me.

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Bro Wonderfix, this kind of fucker who play around with ah Ting is a son of a bitch...u should ask ah ting to give the number and post here. Dun have to be so good to this kind of people. just post and i support u.
:mad:

better still.... i'll post that fellow's real name. I got friends in M1, Singtel and Starhub. Hehehee!!! Even if that fellow cancel his line now, i'll still be able to find out who he is.

Of course i'm not without mecy. If you're the fellow who saboed ah ting, PM me now. Last chance liao.

Freman
04-10-2004, 04:22 PM
dear brother,

like that means that Ah Ting needs consoling tonight.

sjb1994
04-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Thanks brother wonderfix as I've finally tried Ah Qing. As there are many FR on her, and my FR writing no power (lausy England mah), so a short one.

Call her last Saturday, confirm time, book the room at JC Opera. After 10 min, door bell ring, that comes my angel for the next hour. Not ugly, should be plus side of normal, but big boos, which I love.

Talk kok a bit, she proposed to bring in Ah Yong. But I say next round. As she just bath (this is morning session), so bath alone. Come out, she already in only G-string. Wah, I love that big pair, immediately autoroam two hand, than come the baby month, she complaint her nipple was smaller when she arrived in SG, so there must be a lot like me in our land, "nipple sucker". But she like it, just a while, start moaring. Lay her down, proceed to the pussy, already so wet. Lick for a while, she ask me to lay down, her turn to service me.

Start with my nipple, catbath down slowly and gentle. When reach my little brother, she avoid it, go for the ball, fliping the ball with her tounge, slowly she start fliping my little brother, already standing there 7' tall. Strong sucktion, plus some deep stroke. After that cap me, since she looks tired, I go for the missionary, pump her slowly, than going faster, faster with her loaud moring, what's that feeling, don't know how to descripe, sorry! Proceed to doggie, loauder her moaring, I think the cleaning lady outside heard it. her hand is graping the mattress tight. And... I cum. Shot out till the last drop. Huging her from behind, graping the two big boos, and both of us fell to the bed and have a good rest, before proceed to bath.

Look : 6.0
body : C or D, newbie not sure, but big enough to turn me on.
bbbj : strong suction
fj : tight, wet easily with good sound effect.
Damage : $120++ (plus tips)
RTF : will do

sjb1994
04-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks brother wonderfix as I've finally tried Ah Qing. As there are many FR on her, and my FR writing no power (lausy England mah), so a short one.

Call her last Saturday, confirm time, book the room at JC Opera. After 10 min, door bell ring, that comes my angel for the next hour. Not ugly, should be plus side of normal, but big boos, which I love.

Talk kok a bit, she proposed to bring in Ah Yong. But I say next round. As she just bath (this is morning session), so bath alone. Come out, she already in only G-string. Wah, I love that big pair, immediately autoroam two hand, than come the baby month, she complaint her nipple was smaller when she arrived in SG, so there must be a lot like me in our land, "nipple sucker". But she like it, just a while, start moaning. Lay her down, proceed to the pussy, already so wet, with a nice butterfly tatoo. Lick for a while, she ask me to lay down, her turn to service me.

Start with my nipple, catbath down slowly and gentle. When reach my little brother, she avoid it, go for the ball, fliping the ball with her tounge, slowly she start fliping my little brother, already standing there 7' tall. Strong sucktion, plus some deep stroke. After that cap me, since she looks tired, I go for the missionary, pump her slowly, than going faster, faster with her loaud moring, what's that feeling, don't know how to descripe, sorry! Proceed to doggie, loauder her moaning, I think the cleaning lady outside heard it. her hand is graping the mattress tight. And... I cum. Shot out till the last drop. Huging her from behind, graping the two big boos, and both of us fell to the bed and have a good rest, before proceed to bath. She did told me story of how they met up brother wonderfix.

Look : 6.0
body : C or D, newbie not sure, but big enough to turn me on.
bbbj : strong suction
fj : tight, wet easily with good sound effect.
Damage : $120++ (plus tips)
RTF : will do, but go for Ah Yong or Ah Tin first.

Sorry, tough of just a short FR, but can't resist of the nice replay in my mind and just go on. Haaaa! hope don't bore you'll.

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 04:31 PM
dear brother,

like that means that Ah Ting needs consoling tonight.

dear brother. Then in that case, I'll send you to console her tonight?

Freman
04-10-2004, 04:46 PM
dear brother. Then in that case, I'll send you to console her tonight?
dear brother,

bonk on your account har ?

must quote membership number ?

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 04:48 PM
dear brother,

dear brother,

not on my account. In fact, I do not have any account with her.

Well, I haven't even bonk her before. You're on your own. I'll buy you a drink after that??

stray
04-10-2004, 05:46 PM
dear brother,

You wanna try her then be fast....she is extending her stay but I dont know how the chance...any bros got experience in extending visa in sg for tourist visa, how the chance like?

For Yong n Qing they will leave sg end of this week n back again in about 2 days time... actual date I will not disclose....

As for Ting case... either there was 2 guys playing punk or 1 guy using to 2 handphone...both were looking for her late in the night.

Short story but not full detail

Ting receive a call to meet in Hotel .... She came to our lao di fang n waited... She say the guy will book at H81 near entrance .. so off she goes.

Wait wait..n come back to us....then told us that guy say in geyland dunno wat fragr..I cant remember the name... the guy call Ting told him H81 at Joo chiat.

Then Ting worry he cannot understand ( Ting say the guy hongkee - I dont think so ). Pass me the phone, when I got the phone n talk, the other side was so call the taxi drivers. So I told the whole address. so how can he gone wrong place unless I am a idiot ....

Then about 10mins later she went down n no one. She comes up n told us, then she recieve a call again n went out, next morning then we heard she kenna here n there going round in taxi ....etc

At about that same time another guy also called up to book, as she agree already on the above arrange, she told a lie that she cant come out ...well I dun understand y but she could have told the other brudder she got appointment liao .... my big brain wasnt thinking too well at that time .... no need to explain the reason.

So after much later when I heard about it, think the 2 call may from same guy ... cos it was already very late ( early morning liao ) at that time.

I didnt wrote it here is cos she only got aeroplane cos we told her dun go any other place other then JC, so this is also serve as a lesson to her.

So who ever that guy or guys guess maybe u own up n apologise, before someone hunt u down...

ProDrive
04-10-2004, 05:54 PM
sad case for her bro stray were you with her?like this she spent over $50 bucks not earning a single cent?she really so despo bo?....feel very sorry for her le...but someone has tried her already right?said her service so so? hope i read it correctly...and if wrong please correct me too...anyway hope she's ok now...this serves a good lesson that dun ever leave your most familar place...like a GL walker in the past that i knew...went out with this guy...then in the end bring her to seletar reservior then fark her....in the end alot of other guys came...about 3 lidat...all like machiam rape her...then throw her there...this poor girl called everyone she knew in sg and her okt just laffed at her without offering to pick her up...in the end poor me have to go down all the way to fetch this poor girl full of tears...but anyway in the end she grew quite attached with me...and i always believe one thing...you treat people good they will also remember you treat them good and return the favour...not all...but at least this girl did

stray
04-10-2004, 05:58 PM
sad case for her bro stray were you with her?like this she spent over $50 bucks not earning a single cent?she really so despo bo

good and return the favour...not all...but at least this girl did

I not with her (Ting) lar .... I was there n told the so call taxi driver thru HP which h81 in Joo chiat....

ProDrive
04-10-2004, 06:08 PM
I not with her (Ting) lar .... I was there n told the so call taxi driver thru HP which h81 in Joo chiat....

HUH?!?bro "THERE" = where? ayio blur man!

stray
04-10-2004, 06:19 PM
HUH?!?bro "THERE" = where? ayio blur man!

I was in H81 room ( there ) with somebody else not Ting n she ( Ting ) come to my room so I try to help her out ( Out of the room ) so when that guy say dun know where n which H81, Ting pass me the phone n I talk to the taxi driver ... Understand liao...or not. I told Ting dun go any other place only around JC.

The "There" my room, n she was "there" in my room, she was there not bcos of me so Im in there ( room ) not with her but she comes in.
The "with" here is the so call session time, how u wan me to explain....

ProDrive
04-10-2004, 06:21 PM
ok lol!bro dun sound so pek chek...i just jumped into the story dun quite understand anyway thanks for explaining!

stray
04-10-2004, 06:22 PM
ok lol!bro dun sound so pek chek...i just jumped into the story dun quite understand anyway thanks for explaining!
No pek chek lar....just dun know how o explain mah...

Candyman
04-10-2004, 06:41 PM
You wanna try her then be fast....she is extending her stay but I dont know how the chance...any bros got experience in extending visa in sg for tourist visa, how the chance like?

Brother the chances of extending the stay here is very slim ( i tried before)

If you are going to be their guarantor then you need to go SIR with her to
4th sty take a form for social visit extend at the counter. Fill up the form go back to the counter show them the form and they will give you a number.

Go to the big hall there and wait for your number. When your turn come go over to the correct counter and see the officer there. He/she will then check the form, passport and your ic. Then will ask her when her auntie last come.
Ok now,some of the officer there will want to see their air ticket too and they will tell you to book a return sit on the date the visa end.( if you are there on 4.10.04 then you book at 18.10.04 thats extending for 14 days). If you so suay and kena this then you will have to go to the airline ticket office to book the return sit. With the return ticket go back to same officer (jump q)
and show him your ticket. He/she now will collect the passport and ticket and issue you a collection ticket. If you are there in the morning you can collect it back at the same day after 2pm.Come in the afternoon collect next day morning.
Time to collect the passport now, go to the right most counter think is 16 n 17 show the person there your collection ticket and you will get back your passport. Now pray pray and pary harder then open your paasport look out for the stamp at the last used page, new stamp hahaha approved. No stamp there then too bad not approve.
If approve go do with her what ever she want.Otherwise go back to the airline office to change back the return ticket date.

First time write so many. :)

wonderfix
05-10-2004, 12:50 AM

but what you wrote is useful info. Cheers!

stray
05-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Brother the chances of extending the stay here is very slim ( i tried before)

Just asking cos I think also very slim n alot of factors involve cos they were asking about it.

Thank anyway..I did read up on it.. knew all the procedure but unless on student pass n visiting relative then much easier to extend.

Qing , Yong leaving 8/10 back 2 days later going to where n back I will not reveal out. Will not be contactable during those 2 days.

And for information business is not very good....cos when quiet very quiet then if got 2 or 3 bros at same time..

kcj22
05-10-2004, 01:52 AM
better still.... i'll post that fellow's real name. I got friends in M1, Singtel and Starhub. Hehehee!!! Even if that fellow cancel his line now, i'll still be able to find out who he is.

Of course i'm not without mecy. If you're the fellow who saboed ah ting, PM me now. Last chance liao.

bro wonderfix just read a little abt e story too... Although me dun know much but i'll support u! Tis kind of pple dun need to gif face gif HIM jai lek jai lek also nvm.... TELCO industry i m be of some assistants.... :cool:

wonderfix
05-10-2004, 02:00 AM
bro wonderfix just read a little abt e story too... Although me dun know much but i'll support u! Tis kind of pple dun need to gif face gif HIM jai lek jai lek also nvm.... TELCO industry i m be of some assistants.... :cool:

but if his number is a hi card number, then i cannot check right??? hmmm.... don't know how to get around this. next time i give out numbers must be more selective liao. This time i let newbies try, so much problems....

Candyman
05-10-2004, 02:29 AM
but what you wrote is useful info. Cheers!

Hope can benefit Bro who wanted to help them.

stray
05-10-2004, 09:34 AM
but if his number is a hi card number, then i cannot check right??? hmmm.... don't know how to get around this. next time i give out numbers must be more selective liao. This time i let newbies try, so much problems....

Next time, bros who is interested should get their number first n name before giving them the contact, then can control abit but still got loop hole.

Possible is 1 bros not happy cos cannot bargain...etc then resort this to disturb them ... there was another bro who called to meet else where, when Qing ask him to speak to me the location , he just say call again next week.

Bros if u sincere why scare to talk thru the phone. They will not ask any Tom or Harry to talk to you, mostly they are bros. They was a 3 bros recently who asked me for their contact and I requested HP n name, got 1 bros even give me his real name ( I think ). Only 1 bros chicken out .... maybe newbie ask u for your hp n name u got reservation on it .. but rest assure it is safe with those who been around for quite sometime. I have been thru the same process of giving my hp, name, age, race to bros for assurance.

There will always be black sheep whether new or old lar..new 1 chances are higher...

awesomefucker
05-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I don't think it's good thing to get your friends into trouble. All information about the particulars of the subcribers are confidential. If any complain your friends could be in deep shit and their jobs could be terminated.

The only way to get their particulars -- if you make a police complaint.

Let's forget it. Just ask them to be careful and wiser and learn from it. :)

wat2woopee
05-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi Wonderfix,

Great to know u fixed them nice & proper, I'm new & hope u can share the contact of Ah Qing with me if u don't mind.
Advance thanks........

wonderfix
05-10-2004, 02:08 PM
I don't think it's good thing to get your friends into trouble. All information about the particulars of the subcribers are confidential. If any complain your friends could be in deep shit and their jobs could be terminated.

The only way to get their particulars -- if you make a police complaint.

Let's forget it. Just ask them to be careful and wiser and learn from it. :)
nope. my friends had told he it's 100% untraceable. unless that fellow own up, i'm going to bring him down.

if he own up, at most kena F by us only. it's up to the fellow to consider lor. want his nick to be screwed up if he own up or he can choose to get his life screwed up if he keep hiding.

stray
05-10-2004, 02:41 PM
nope. my friends had told he it's 100% untraceable. unless that fellow own up, i'm going to bring him down.

Got 2 call that night at the same time looking for Ting, so you can get the 2 number from Ting...

bleahhh
05-10-2004, 02:46 PM
some advice...if u wanna take action...whats it for? harressment??? Even if it is..its a civil thing..means u need to engage a lawyer..

happy000
05-10-2004, 02:50 PM
I do agree with AWESOMEFUCKER (a great nick) it's not worth the trouble you or your friend may get into.

He could be a fucker and complain against your friend. If the telco company (M1 or whatever) proceed further to trace the person (it's a security breach by the employee) and get the police to trace. The police will call up the 'fucker' ---> you ----> your friend.

Let's just cool down. Don't get too emotional. We are here to have fun and not to get into trouble :)

if he own up, at most kena F by us only. it's up to the fellow to consider lor. want his nick to be screwed up if he own up or he can choose to get his life screwed up if he keep hiding.

wonderfix
05-10-2004, 02:51 PM
some advice...if u wanna take action...whats it for? harressment??? Even if it is..its a civil thing..means u need to engage a lawyer..

siao... ask lawyer take action? no need lah. just publish name, address, telephone number and i think enough. maybe let his friends know he wanna call FL but got no guts lor.

wonderfix
05-10-2004, 02:53 PM
I do agree with AWESOMEFUCKER (a great nick) it's not worth the trouble you or your friend may get into.

He could be a fucker and complain against your friend. If the telco company (M1 or whatever) proceed further to trace the person (it's a security breach by the employee) and get the police to trace. The police will call up the 'fucker' ---> you ----> your friend.

Let's just cool down. Don't get too emotional. We are here to have fun and not to get into trouble :)

scared what? at most all die together. and just to say again, it's not traceable to my friend.

happy000
05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
What for die together??? Let's have fun together. Anyway just call Ah Qing and may have some fun with her either this week or next week after her overseas trip. Lucky she remember me as I remind her we sleep together last week. :)

scared what? at most all die together. and just to say again, it's not traceable to my friend.

stray
05-10-2004, 03:16 PM

Unless someone else saw your friend searching the data base, putting the name ..address...etc .. will do liao.

lawry
05-10-2004, 03:28 PM
ok..

let me see..

anyone into student PRC.. my lobang CHEAP!

S$70max.. student in sg.. nice school gal look cap b pink nipple..

looks like a 16/17 year old gal.. she is 19...

looks =6.5

another one.. from chong qing.. 28.. classy look..
long hair, typical classy china gal look...

looks = 6.5

MaggiQ deserve a =8 from me.. so u know i am stingy in giving points.

so who wants?

sjb1994
05-10-2004, 03:29 PM

Hi cool down. I agreed to pin the buster down, but not die together. That's a lot of way to make his life miserable, and we still can enjoy, right?

lawry
05-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi cool down. I agreed to pin the buster down, but not die together. That's a lot of way to make his life miserable, and we still can enjoy, right?

hey sjb1994,

wah liao.. u have set ur config that u REFUSE any PM.. so how am i going to reply you with my lobang..

and the student i mention is from china..

This is a china mei mei thread right???

a short FR,

She dont do Frenching.. but she allows pussy licking, fingering.. she does BBBJ too...

for a 19 years old... PRC student, figure quite ok.. nice pink nipple..
and only cost $70.. knn wat can u ask for.. better than most bros here..

$150.. maybe i become her OKT and charge to fellow bro here $150 and gain the $80 extra.....

kekekekke

ok have send my contact to a few ppl..

dont will not share anymore unless the few ppl comes back with an FR.. kekekkekekkekek

Candyman
05-10-2004, 07:31 PM
dont will not share anymore unless the few ppl comes back with an FR.. kekekkekekkekek

Aarrgghh seem that im late. :(

impact
05-10-2004, 09:21 PM
can anyone pm me the number of Ah qing or Ah yong.i am quite interested in anyone of them.by the way how much damage is their service.does it include hotel charges??

tantan1
05-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Haha......first time with you of course dunno what u like mah.....go and look for her a few more time lah.. confirm can turn proactive

Actually wanted to try her together with Ah Qing, but Ah Qing was out with somebody at that time. Maybe I'll try to get them both, and see whether they'll be more "proactive"...heehehe

Manudieliao
06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Another lazy newbie.....do your own check in this thread....u are so lazy before bros here start to reduce your reputation.

can anyone pm me the number of Ah qing or Ah yong.i am quite interested in anyone of them.by the way how much damage is their service.does it include hotel charges??