PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok, Budget Airline & Budget Fun - Long FR

sassina2
28-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Low Cost Fun Run into Bangkok

Enough has been written and said about those high class joints such as Pegasus and Poseidium and, we really wanted to do it different this trip. Lost cost flight with lost cost but nice & fun attractive women.

Hotel
We booked at Jim’s Lodge at Soi Ruam Ruddee (near Ploenchit station). They do normally charge 300k for joiners, but you can tell the owner Khun Anant that you want a double room and a waiver on joiners (as you have a few girlfriends) when you book. He’d be OK on that if you are frank about it. It’s a small inn with clean rooms and very decent large towels (no bath tubs – just standing showers) and located near Sukhumvit action areas. Nice helpful friendly front desk too so we like staying here.

Budget airline
The budget airfare to Bangkok now if booked (with Tiger Airways) about 8 weeks in advance is S$50-70 going and S$50-70 coming back plus S$24 for Changi airport tax, S$14 insurance both ways and 500bahts Bangkok departure tax and that’s cheap enough. The fact that we managed to get the S$1 each way promotional fare meant that our fun holiday was subsidized by Tiger Airways!

Landing in Bangkok just after lunch, we got diverted for 3 hours by some Singapore friends on the same flight to eat “kway teow” finally arriving at our hotel near 6pm.

Our plan, to spend days golfing with great local food & nights “cruising bars and night spots for nice ladies plus drinking of course” No “arb nam” joints were in our plan for this trip as my play-partner prefers “cruising” to booking and pure bonking.

The good thing is that both of us are versatile in our taste in looks in that we can appreciate both light skinned ladies as well as brownies and that gave our trip more versatility.

We also decided to walk the “farang route” in this visit because it was more budget oriented and the girls often more outgoing in our opinion.

Phone calls / SMS on arrival at hotel to touch base with some of the girls, we had met on the internet before the trip.

First a lovely cooked Thai Chinese dinner at Samyen market where we had sumptuous “Pla Thod”, “Tom Yam”, “Woonsen Kung” and a variety of kway teow and vegetables for 5 of us filling us to the brim at a modest total cost of 810 bahts inclusive of a few beers. Jim Lodge’s owner, his wife and a New Zealand hotel guest joined us for this meal. This meal that would have cost close to double that in a Bangkok restaurant.

For cheongsters, I would recommend this place also because lots of Chulalongkorn University students do eat here. Just got to find the groups of single ladies as opposed to those with guys in tow. We did not have the time and space to do that because we had the hotel owner’s wife with us.

Then, back to hotel to clean up with a quick shower and out to the Sukhumvit Soi 10 restaurant bar to begin the naughty part of our trip. Why here? My pal had met a friendly girl on the internet who works here and he wanted to check her out. She plays golf too he said so why not? I concurred. There she was a mid 20s “shortie” in tight fitting cheongsum mini with a grin that says “you can f*&* me if you can play my game right”. There were another 5 ladies none of which I fancied although another shortie girl with a nerdy office look came to sit down with me. As usual, we oiled up with beers and getting to know you conversations. Because it’s a farang joint, English is spoken and understood. We stayed there until about midnight spending some of our new acquired Thai baths mostly on our own drinks and only one drink for the ladies so, no major damage. The place was pitifully empty except for us so, we were the royal guests and treated well. They closed as soon as we paid up our bill.

Ms golf wanted to follow us back if my friend wanted but instead, he told her that he would invite her to golf one of the next days if she would take the day off and play golf with us. All or nothing in his mind. She said she had to work and boss would deduct 500 bahts off her salary if she did not go in. My friend volunteered to cover that. Hand in hand, he walked with her to the main Sukhumvit road with me on the side and they pecked each other on the cheeks goodnight and into the night she went; home we were told.

It was nearly 12.30am and we decided we should first go to Nana Entertainment Plaza and if nothing, to move to Soi Cowboy, and later, the Thermae if we enjoyed no success in the two places.

We took a slow walk from Soi 10 to Soi Nana. As usual, the rowdy crowd of revellers were all over the place. Along the streets and the entrance to NEP, all sorts of people, katoeys and “hungry” girls stared us down as if to say “take me now”!

Without wasting time at the downstairs bars, we walked up the escalator to the second level, peeked into a few places but did not enter cos the music was quite deafening or not our type. Almost every bar was the same, with bikini clad ladies prancing the stages and seats around the stages where they danced around their poles. We moved quickly to the 3rd level up the stairs and at the joint, Carousel, a most attractive door girl dressed sportily in her tube and skirt smiled and said come in. My friend was instantly in lust and so was I with her. It happens all the time everywhere we go. We always pick the same girl and one of us has to give way . This time it was my friend who had “rights” since he spotted her first and we entered the “spider’s lair” to have a drink.

He was soon all over her and without wasting time asked if she would come with him and she said ‘yes’ if her bar fine was paid 600 bahts. She wanted 2000 bahts for ST and my friend said “nah., too much”. He wanted her all nite and she said OK but 2000 bahts? He pulled her close and whispered to her “ its too much, I want you but trust me & take what I give you and it won’t be 2000 bahts but it won’t be too little either.” She smiled and said OK, “pay the bar fine now” and out came his wallet. It was a little hasty in my opinion as the place was going to close at 2am anyway. Her look was more for Asian eyes than farang so, it was unlikely she be booked out. Anyway, the deed was done.

During the rest of the time, I surveyed the dancers (there were two separate “shifts”) and only two ladies attracted my eye. From where I was, I eyeballed them to see if there was interest on their part. Both did not return my interested “stares” and I presumed that they had no interest to go with me. Of course, I could have asked the waitress or my friend’s girl to ask them to join me but its not me to book out any lady that did not respond to me visually. My own desire was to do the same girl as my friend, I decided that I would only take another girl if she was better than the one with my friend. Many other ladies came round to check us out but I waved them all away and focused more on just enjoying the place. Perhaps, I would go to the Siam Coffee shop alone if I still wanted to f*&*.

Heavy rain came and at 2am, every place closed up so that we were more or less forced out with my friend’s girl leading the way downstairs. Shuffling through the crowd, we went to Soi Nana, jumped into the first available cab and headed back to the hotel. In that downpour, I decided to sleep alone for the night.

There were 3 more nights to go and there was no hurry to empty the barrel even though it was fully loaded. I was happy that my friend was going to bonk a girl that had all the physical qualities we both desired and she seemed happy enough to go back with him
Surely, it would be a good one that night for him I thought.

Next morning at breakfast, he was beaming from ear to ear. She was great and he had only given her 1500 bahts in addition to the bar fine he had paid too hastily, a total of 2100 bahts. Not bad I thought, will check her out myself some time in the future. I wanted her too!

(to be continued)

sassina2
28-09-2004, 10:33 AM
(continuation)

After breakfast, I went with the hotel owner & the New Zealand man to Royal Ratchaburi Golf Course for a great day in this lovely undulating golf course. It was only 700 bahts for green fees plus caddy for each of us. The hotel owner’s wife went shopping for plants and pots in the area after dropping us off. After golf., to a local Ratchaburi restaurant and another meal of several dishes including a deep friend fish with raw mango dressing with sauce, the highlight dish that evening. Total cost was only 730 Thai baths (for 5 of us) inclusive of a couple of beers too. I thought it was just as good if not better than the previous nights dinner. What a great meal!

By the time we got back to Bangkok’s Soi Ruamruddee (about 130km drive), it was close to 9.30pm local time. I had on the way back SMS two of the ladies I had met on the internet. One of them told me that she was at a music pub at the basement of the Landmark hotel with some friends.
The other was still at work and I asked where. “She replied at a Spa in Sukhumvit Soi 11” and that she would meet me after work at midnight if I wanted to. Both ladies I had only seen photos so its like a kind of blind date if you know what I mean.

Back at the hotel, my friend who had been having some business meeting caught up with me and we decided to see the girl who was hanging out at the Landmark first before we decide what we would do. By the time I called her, she was in a cab headed home and I asked her exact location. She said Thanon Wittayu (which is just next to our road) and I said why don’t she come round to our hotel. She hesitated and then said OK she would come and so we sat in the lobby to drink and waited. Minutes later, my phone rang and she was in the taxi outside. I opened the front glass door of the hotel and waved her in. She came with another friend of hers Khun Karn. Both were dark skinned ladies from Southern province near Surat Thani and although Khun Nita looked cute in the face she was a little too chubby for my liking when I unwrapped her clothes mentally. She was a free lance tour guide and was happy to meet me. Her friend Karn was a secretary and reasonably cute which prompted my good pal to get her mobile number straight away.

They were shy and said they were already on the way home and, had to work early the next day but, came just to say hello. Both speak reasonable English. They both claimed that they had already had their ration of alcohol earlier (one drink each only) and would not want another one. We did not fight them to stay since I did not rave for her to be in my bed that night. I too wanted her friend Karn who was the cuty of the two. Sigh.

After some time, they asked to go on home and I walked them to the door, said some nice things and they hailed a taxi and left.

I got on the phone and asked Khun Pan the other internet contact if she was still game to meet. She said OK, midnight in front of Foodland in the soi 5 next to Soi Nana in Sukhumvit and I said OK.

We took a quick cab right round to the Soi 5 and got there at 5 minutes to midnight. She had not yet arrived. We knew it would be food and drinks with her (possibly somewhere more expensive that we would like) and she had indicated that she would bring one of her colleagues along. I specified on the phone “please bring suay mak mak” and she said “sure”. At midnight, I called and she said sorry, she was just finished and was on the way. But, would take another 15 minutes walking over. I asked her the colour of her clothes and she said “white, I wear white tonight OK” and I said OK see you soon don’t be late.

By then, I was getting edgy that it might prove to be a wild goose chase if they were both “not up to standard” and so I told my friend that we should move into the Amari Boulevard Hotel directly facing Foodland. There we sat and waited and soon I spotted not 2 but 3 Thai ladies of which one wore a white top. To confirm that it was her, I beeped her phone and when I saw & heard her pick up the call, I killed the line. My friend suggested that he would walk near them and check out their looks and if good, we should appear and meet them. Within 5 minutes, he came back and reported “less than 4 out of 10” for their score. All 3 of them and we decided quickly to scrap meeting them. I quickly texted (SMS) her “sorry my friend has stomach ache, we need to rush back to hotel, my friend cannot wait, lets meet another day, “ and then shut down my phone.

From across the street, in the “safety” of the hotel, I could see them having a quick discussion and then moving off.
(to be continued)

sassina2
28-09-2004, 10:35 AM
(continuation)

We then walked into the street and headed towards Soi Cowboy since we had already been at NEP the previous night. Along the way, we passed some small “beer bars” near the Ambassador Hotel and through the corner of my eye, I saw a cutie seated on one of the stools smiling invitingly. While she was of light brown skin, she had nicely propped up milky breasts and her beaming smile on her cute face said “SOLD” in my mind. I desired and wanted her and her only.

As with the previous night, my friend liked her too but allowed me to go ahead and we stopped to order drinks there at that “Catch Up” bar. It turned out to be a fun place to drink because the “tomboy” bar staff knew how to liven things for us. There was also one kampong looking brownie which my friend fell for. To him, she was the most attractive kampong chicken he had ever met.

I said to the cutie with me, “ I am in love with you” and she replied politely, “liar all you men are liars, I can’t believe that,” and I said, “you are right” I don’t love you yet but I want you, “how much do I have to pay for you to go with me tonight?” and she said the bar fine was 500 bahts. She wanted 2000 bahts. Its not my style to bargain too much as I feel that it spoils the fun later if it starts that way. I said “You are closing within the hour and I rather give you 2000 bahts rather than 500 to the bar and 1500 to you OK?” She smiled & whispered “its ok so long as we are not seen leaving together.” Can she meet me at the hotel and where was I staying? I whispered to her the address and also gave her my mobile to key in her number. We agreed to meet in my room at 2.30am and we shook little fingers to “seal the deal” and continued to make small talk.

She was a drop out from St Johns University after 2 years study as her family ran into money problems. A native of Issarn, she did not drink alcohol nor smoke so I discovered. Still young at 24, she has been with 4 serious relationships, one first Thai boyfriend and 3 farangs the latest of which ended just a month ago. So, she was seasoned enough not to have to listen to any new bullshit from me. It was a frank and intimate “get to know each other” conversation we carried on. I liked it that way too and my little brother was already almost up and hard as we sat there and touched each other a little here and there.

Meantime, we turned the small beer bar into our own after selecting the kind of music we liked out of their collection of CDs. It was a fun party right on the street there in Sukhumvit. We never made it to Soi Cowboy.

As the clock struck 2am, the last drinks were ordered and they started to shut down the bar and pack it up. We downed the last glass and my friend wanted to have supper at the nearby roadside stall.

I made my own way back by taxi to the room to wash up and get my music (on the notebook) and lighting balanced in the room to feel intimate.

The doorbell soon rang and there she was, my lovely cutie in her nice outfit and I pulled her into the room and, we rolled around on the bed instantly. Then, I released my grip on her and nodded to her to go shower and she slowly undressed, wrapped herself with the towel and went into the toilet to prepare herself for our night together.

As I like it, she turned out to be a caring and sweet sexy cat in bed and when I did flip her over to be on top, she rode me sensuously while carrassing my chest with the tip of her breasts and nipples. It seem to drive her more and more towards a nice explosion and I could feel the sweat trickling down her back and, she was soaked. I then turned her over and probed her inner love nest with intermittent slow short strokes followed by deep penetrative thrusts building myself slowly and surely to a crescendo. As I started to pant, she did too and started to whimper in estacy. It was a mutual gratifying explosion as I came and she too. She made me feel like a whole man as I let it all flow out (into the condom of course). The fact that she asked me to use one is always a good indication that she was “safer” than any girl who does not bother to ensure that you are sheathed. Bareback sex is not my cup of tea this day and age!

We made more small talk and soon, I fell asleep. Like clockwork, I awoke at around 7am local time and went to wash up myself and then, scrambled back into bed to hug her close. Underneath the tee shirt that I had lent her to use, I could feel her breast & nipples hardening to the touch and I rolled her over a little so I could caress her around her backside and inner thigh region. Slowly and surely, I ventured closer to her groin and her sweet spot and soon, I could feel on her primed clit her wet love juice. I groped and slipped on the durex and proceeded to enter her very slowly feeling the inner walls of her love nest as I slid my entire shaft deep within her. My usual morning round is always a hard and strong one. I wanted an explosion this very morning. As gently as I could, I moved in and out of her tunnel with the greatest care, mini centimeters at a time so that we could both feel the tension and enjoy the greatest pleasure. It was a controlled slow f*&*. One moment, she was a sleepy little girl and the next moment, she pushed me harder in and out by gripping my bum hard with both her hands. My thrusts gathered strength with each stroke. Pulling her up with both her arms, I got her to be on top and she proceeded to grind herself hard on my shaft , slide her nipples and breasts up and down mine. As she worked herself towards her orgasm, I focused to feel the sweetness of her loving and I knew I would explode at will. It must have gone on for several minutes before I rolled her over to my favourite position – missionary. No more slow thrusts. It was noisy smacks with each stroke as my body moved up and down on hers accompanied by my steely piston strokes. As she whimpered and let out a yelp of relief, I could feel her stroking my balls sensually from beneath me and I relaxed to shoot another load into the safety of my totally soaked durex., my shaft totally engulfed in her body.

Lying on top, I left my still hard rod in her and could feel her contractions on it. I willed and made my “brother” twitch in response and she hugged me harder while we savoured those moment “connected”.

As I felt myself subsiding, I finally withdrew and she turned me over to massage me with her soft hands. It was worth every satang of my 2000 bahts and I was fulfilled that morning.

We just laid there to recover and soon I stirred from the bed to go wash up for breakfast. It was time for another day of golfing and I wanted her out of my room before my friend started to bang on my door.

(to be continued)

sassina2
28-09-2004, 10:37 AM
(continuation)

He had not taken any women that night preferring to flirt at the bar and have a peaceful night knowing that the golfing internet waitress was coming that morning to join us.

While my darling showered, I called his room and he said that she was arriving soon, I suggested that we eat breakfast before she arrived. My girl came out of the shower and decided not to have breakfast with me as she was shy. She asked if she could leave and that suited me fine. I shoved her hard earned money into her bag and she hugged me as is customary and made her way towards the door with a sweet forlorn look. See you again she whispered and pecked me on the cheek before stepping out and into the elevator.

I put on my shoes and was soon downstairs at breakfast with my pal. He was happy to hear of my good time and I noticed it was going to rain. Lets wait for the weather to clear and perhaps, I suggested that he should “unload” before we left for golf. He grinned and we finished breakfast and adjourned to relax in our rooms since it had started to pour.

After an hour, he beeped my room on the phone to say he was done. She had arrived, tucked herself into his bed and given him a great explosive blow job as good as he had ever received. A great way to start the day for him too. It was still raining but we wanted to golf and she too. We decided to play at Muang Ake located after the airport which we had phoned to check if it was raining.

It turned out to be a wet day on the course not because of rain but because all 18 holes have water hazards and we were “out of sorts” playing with borrowed clubs. (We had opted not to bring our own to save weight given Tiger Airway’s 15 kg limit per passenger).

She turned out to be a pretty good lady golfer. From the number of expensive golf course tickets that she had left on her golf bag, we knew that she had been golfing lots and probably with her farang friends / customers and was a seasoned player. By the time we reached the 18th, it was way past twilight with the slow beginner bunch we had in front of us.

We played the 18th hole in darkness and arrived soon at the final green. We could not putt properly due to a heavy attack of mosquitos on the green there.

During the drive back, the rain came down with a vengeance and we adjourned to our favourite “kway teow: fish soup stall in the Phattanakarn area. This is one of the better kway teow fish soup places that our local friend has brought me before. Despite the rain, we managed to find sheltered seats and a table next to the stall and devoured our two mandatory bowls each.

Back at the hotel, my pal adjourned up to his room to finish his golfing with his lady golfing companion while I retired in mine to make a few phone calls.

Another Singapore pall came round in the meantime and we went down to the lobby to drink my bottle of whisky while we awaited my pal who was still savouring his golf companion. Soon, he came down to send her off after hailing a taxi and I could tell that he had been totally “spent.”

He said she was an experienced and active lover who enjoyed her sex. All he needed to do was touch her breast and she became a beast in bed he said with a happy look on his face.

No money was asked except that he kept his promise to pay her compensatory salary cut of 500 bahts plus the free golfing she enjoyed paid by my friend. Of course, he was kind enough to add to the sum with more than a generous few hundreds for “taxi fare” as he put it.

We had a quick discussion and decided to head first to “Catch Up “ since we liked the place the previous night. My gal had also forgotton her fold-up umbrella which I wrapped in a small plastic bag to give back to her. When we arrived, I found that she was not at work and I called to learn from her that she was taking the night off due to her roommate being sick. She said to please not let her boss and others know I have the umbrella and that I should keep it for her personal collection.
Hmmm. she wants to spend another night with me I thought, OK so I kept the umbrella in the meantime in my back pocket, a small inconvenience.

It was a nice drinking session again as usual. It was still raining moderately and at around 1 am, we hailed a taxi and headed to the Siam coffee shop. It was drizzling when we arrived and the coffee shop was packed with guys and girls of all sorts. We got the waiter to get us a table and we ordered “teo chew porridge” since we were already hungry. My satisfied pal only wanted to view the scene while I wandered around inside and then outside in the light drizzle. I did not go too far round the block due to the wet conditions. Near the exit to the car park, I spotted one nicely built girl who looked good enough for me. She wanted ST 1200 and I said no, LT for 1200 and she hugged me and said lets go. I told her no, lets eat first and pulled her into the coffee shop to join my friends for the supper. She ate sparingly while I devoured the very nice meal in front of me.

When we had finished and paid up. we then went outside, jumped into a taxi and headed for our hotel. She was a little surprised that we were going elsewhere (rather than a nearby hotel) but, she did not protest. On arrival, into my room I undressed to shower alone and she started to take off her clothes too. When I came out of the shower, she demanded to be paid first. I hate this and said NO, I will pay you after we are finished in the morning and between her Thai and my poor Thai mixed with English, our communication was futile.

She abruptly said that she wanted to go. I was already in bed and watched as she put her clothes back on and started out the door. Part of me said “stop her” and part of me said “let her go”. I figured that the bonk would be mechanical under the circumstances so she went out the door and I let her. She did not even ask me for cabfare and I was glad for that. I was tired and pretty drugged with alcohol anyway and would sleep well enough given the tiredness from drinking and two days of walking 36 holes in total in addition to the previous night and the early morning sex sessions. No need to fire out that night with such a situation at hand.

We slept in late that Sunday morning as we had decided to have a day off from Golf. By the time we got out of bed, it was lunch time and we headed out to have Thai Chinese Satay at a famous stall not too far from Chinatown area. It was delicious.

After lunch , we took a slow walk to Ploenchit station and a skytrain ride to Asoke from where we walked to Soi 22 to have out Traditional Thai massage at Huttawat 2 Massage which I had known from previous trips. 260 bahts for two hours of nice soothing theraphy. I saw a pretty young lady and who had just finished another customer and enquired on her number and name. Reception said she was available and I booked her for my session. This resulted in them selecting another young lady for my friend and we had an enjoyable session with both ladies and ourselves in one room together. Some casual and “get to know you chat” and I found that my girl like beer and so I ordered two large bottles for the 4 of us to drink. Tired as I was, with the heavy lunch and the beer, I slept out most of my massage and awoke to the happy girls doing our bodies. Got their contacts and made arrangements to meet them after work that evening to go out to one of the Thonglor Music Pubs. They were very excited about our date and I was sure we would be able to bonk them if we tried hard enough.

We then went back to the hotel where my Thai friend and his wife suggested dinner at Suan Luang street market and we gladly said OK. The choice there was superb with all sorts of ‘kway teow”, cooked food and desserts of “cheng tng” and ice kacang Thai style. Mostly Chinese styled food as we were in a Chinese area. I noticed that more than 70 per cent of the clientele were Thai Chinese too and the food was excellent and cheap enough. We ate too much as usual.

(to be continued)

sassina2
28-09-2004, 10:38 AM
(continuation)

By the time we went back, it was nearly 9.30 pm and we spent time drinking in the lobby from my duty free bottle to oil up!

Running the options of the night before us, both my friend and I decided that the nice massage ladies may prove to be troublesome and expensive that night as the suggested drinking pub was in Soi Thonglor and there was going to be some kind of cover charge which we hated. We do drink plenty too and we do not cut back on drinks even if the joint is expensive. The other thing was that the masseurs were only going to finish work after 12 midniight. I called to see if they could finish earlier and both ladies were still with customers and it was already 11 pm. We then politely told them that we were tired and would see them next trip instead and they said “meung kan” which meant “same same”. So that will be another chapter in the future and we headed to Nana’s Carousel to continue drinking. My decision was to bonk my same ‘Catch Up” bar cutie who will meet me in my room later (as agreed on the telephone) and my friend did not want to bonk at all that night. All he wanted to do was to say bye bye to his door girl (first night’s bonk) and drink himself silly. Perhaps he had been fully “spent” and did not want to spoil what was to him a great escapade so far.

At Carousel, his door girl assumed that he would book her out and could not believe that he was not going to take her. She hung around us till the place closed and was obviously disappointed not to have her “trick” for the night. I flagged down one of the other dancers who I had not seen the previous visit and she was fun enough to buy a drink to sit with me. She was very young at 20 and about a week in the game she said. “Buy me out” and fuck me tonight”. I said, thanks but no thanks. I am tired. Next time maybe. With that, I lost her attention and shifted my attention to the dancer I fancied from the previous visit. Nice looking face and tight body of my type but, I would stay faithful to my earlier decision to repeat my sweet girl from Catch Up.

That’s me. If I find a suitable and compatible bonk, I usually repeat for effect and open the door to a more emotive relationship even if its commercial because pure bonking without sweet rapport is not my cup of tea if I can help it.

When Carousel closed at 2am, we said our farewells to our new found friends there, and made the slow walk back to the hotel nearby. By the time I was in my room and washed up, my darling sweetie arrived and we hopped into bed once she had her clean up shower.

True to expectation, she gave more than the previous night and we slept huddled together after satisfying each other physically. Not much was said this time because we both knew that we would soon part in the morning and I would be gone from her life. In the morning, we made good sex again and I was truly spent and so was she. It was time to leave again for golf as planned and she bade me farewell without much emotion. Just a sweet sad look on her face. I popped the same amount into her bag and told her not to forget her umbrella. She gave me her email and we promised to keep in touch. She hugged and then went off out the door and it closed with a soft thud.

A quick breakfast and we were on our way to the Thai Airforce Golf Club for our last round before heading to the airport to catch our plane out of there for home.

The golf was always a good interlude for the day. We washed up and were in Don Muang airport nearby and having our dinner in the food centre in Terminal 2 – cheap and good. I had a simple plate of “khao pad kung sai khai” something I always have in Thailand because I love the way they do fried rice. Fluffy and tasty too. Then, checked in on Tiger Airways and back to reality as we touch down at Changi Airport. Another short getaway to LOS with sweet memories and some new contacts opened up for future visits and more fun. It was a great trip!

Gekk0
29-09-2004, 03:13 AM
Phenomenal!! Man, when it rains, it pours. Excellent Field Report. Thanks for sharing

nzkaki
29-09-2004, 05:09 AM
cool man!
i enjoyed reading it
thanks for sharing :)
let me up ur rep 4 points...here we go :D

plman2002
29-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Yo Bro,

A real good and detailed FR from you.
Good work out there and just like a piece of GP essay.
hahaha.

cheers,

giggz83
29-09-2004, 01:45 PM
great piece of FR .. up your pts liao!!!

really makes me wanna go to Thailand.

*arghhhhhh* :D

ladyassassinato
29-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Bro sassina. how much yr budget trip costs, if u dont mind telling?

I am always rushed for time so trips to LOS are always ending up overspending at the rich and opulent joints in BKK. WIsh I had more time to savour like you and look for the more "value" places and chionging activities.

Well done on the FRs. a great read!! :D

sassina2
30-09-2004, 10:34 AM
The hotel should be around 1000 to 1200 k a nite but I am good old friend of the owner so that is my second home there courtesy of his hospitality.

Air ticket should be around S$150 return but I paid S$51 cos it was launch promo of Tiger Airways.

Food as I had posted - good and cheap everytime we eat and the most expensive meal was 810 bahts for 5 people and we eat until "pa pa".

The bonking was 2000 bahts for each of the two times I used my weapon.

Drinks at the beer bars were 70 bahts per singha beer.

At the Carousel, it was 120 bahts per men's drink and I think it was 240 bahts or thereabouts for the ladies but I forgot.

Golf was like 600 bahts - 700 bahts with caddy fee plus 200 bahts tip per round x 3 rounds that I played - our policy never to spend more than 1000 bahts per round of golf.

Transport to golf was free cos the hotel owner and I went in his car / van.

All in, I brought S$1000 with me but I came back with around S$450 because the airticket already paid and my hotel was only for incidentals like drinks and meals in the hotel as owner is close friend that I mentioned.

Without that friendship, I suppose I could easily add another S$300 to the cost of the trip.

Hope that answers your questions.

sassina2
02-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Another budget escapade to Bangkok, LOS (long FR)

When Air Asia launched in March their direct flights to Bangkok, I booked two tickets, one for July and another for the month of October. Both trips for a basic return fee of 499 Thai bahts each way plus airport taxes and insurance. Special bargains don’t come everyday I was sure.

16th Oct, I threw all the work out the window and boarded my flight for Bangkok as booked at the risk of losing business. Who cares I thought, my pecker needed some relief!

My playpal Ghenggis was all gaga about our last trip and booked himself on Tiger at a higher price (as it was last minute). He just had to come along since we had a great time the last visit when Tiger Air launched!

On reaching Bangkok, I decided to wait for his flight which was arriving an hour after mine and spent some time oogling the normal working ladies of the airport in the food court of the terminal building while enjoying some Thai food.

F** another fellow player was already in Bangkok having arrived for business the previous night and awaiting us at the hotel.

My good host the owner of Jim’s Lodge had been sick and I asked him to rest the night so that we could play some good golf the next day as planned.

It was early at 5pm so we took a taxi to Sukhumvit Soi 22 to Huttayut 2 Thai Traditional Massage and had them work on our body for 2 hours. Lovely Pree my masseur of the previous visit was occupied with other clients and I was assigned an huge older lady who truly worked me over!. Everyone was truly mentally in Thailand by the time we left the place and went back to the hotel to await dinner.

F**’s business associate invited us to dinner at an expensive Chinese restaurant along Rama IV just a few doors away from the Dusit Thani. The food was great and the private function room was appropriate for the gentleman flaunting his wealth to us as is normal in a business relationship. Otherwise the dinner where we were joined by two of his other business associated was boring and an occasion to size each other out a little. The conversation drifted to sex of course, normal when gentlemen get together and we were shown a new “health product” from Malaysia called “skyfruit” of something like that. A powder to be mixed with water and drunk before sex so that it would enhance the erection and prolong the act too they claimed. They passed us two boxes of the stuff to try and so I said I would. Heaven help me for making myself a guinea pig I thought.

Dinner over, we went back to hotel to get into comfortable jeans and tee shirts to go to a small intimate bar in Patpong where there were a few hostesses and a two piece band playing. F** had his eyes on one girl there from his previous night and told us we might like some of the other ladies. We went there with him and had a few drinks but did not fancy any of the girls.

His favourite was off duty and we left to check out Carousel of Nana Plaza. I had eyed two lovelies on the last trip besides the fact that I wanted to try P*n from Ghenggis’s previous conquest who came across as a good one. He himself was totally satisfied when he bonked her then.

Well, as it turned out, P*n was off and not contactable on the phone for the night and I waved the really nice looking dancer from the stage that I wanted to come over. She came off the stage and we exchanged some niceties before I got her to come out with her needs. A bar fine of 600 bahts and a request for 3,000 for an overnight mission. It was already 12.30 pm and I suggested to her that I give her a total of 2,500 without the bar fine once she finished work.

No, she said in faithfulness to the place, I must pay the bar fine and give her another 2,500 bahts and I said, NO. She was sweet and said that it was OK with her if I did not take her and off she went back to her gang of girlfriends smiling sweetly as always. This girl has that kind of alluring look I wanted but not on her terms or repeats would be costly for me and I love to repeat what I like! I need a girl to think with some flexibility or it would not work for me.

Meanwhile, I had eyed another cutie over and she gave me the same answer and reaction except that in her case, it was only short time because she said she lived with her family. More like her “Pii Chai” (lover) I thought to myself and let it go at that. Off she went back to her friends.

My pal Ghenggis said he would negotiate for himself since he and I always savoured the same flavours too and he eyed the first dancer I had spoken to and signaled her over to him a few minutes later.

He had a similar response but managed to get her down to a bar fine of 600 bahts (with 10 minutes to go before closure) and 2,000 for her. Now, she was not going to budge on that bar fine even with 10 minutes to go. He said, he would be ok to give the whole lot to her, all of 2,500 bahts but it was ridiculous to pay the bar fine at that hour. She said something inaudible and disappeared not to be seen again. The place shut down promptly on time at 1am and we were suddenly looking at an empty showplace.

Well, great for a first night in Bangkok we thought and we debated between going to expensive M2 at the Novotel or to the Siam Hotel. We opted for the cheaper alternative.

At the Siam Hotel coffee house some 15 minutes later, we walked through the place on arrival and spoke to a few women that we liked there. It was all short time they wanted and, at the nearby hotel. No going to our hotel for them. No deal we thought.

I suggested walking along the outside areas in the car park as well as the road in front to check out the ladies there. There were some really nice looking ones too. Some were obviously regulars while we came across the occasional part time near newbie. On the way back from the far left end where the road meets a T-Junction, I saw a really sweet young cutie (my kind of look) and approached her immediately. 1,500 for a short time trick at the nearby hotel. I was so taken by her looks and her demure posture that I offered her 2,500 immediately to come back to my room with me. She said NO, only short time. Dammit, I thought, this was going to be a night of no relief in the LOS.

The street area was really busy and many locals pulled up in their cars to negotiate with the ladies and the several katoeys standing by the side of the road. Siam Hotel’s unofficial business was really in full swing as usual. I went back to a reasonably nice looking one I had spoken to earlier in the car park. Asked her if she had considered my earlier offer of 2,000 for the whole night and she stood firm on her request of 2,500.

We were still chatting when she grabbed my hand and pulled me to run with her. Next thing I knew, all 4 of us (she, my two friends, and I) were climbing in a taxi on the opposite side of the road and I said Soi Ruamruddee to the taxi driver. Apparently the police were running a raid and she decided that my 2,000 bahts was better than being hauled in that moment.

Within 10 minutes, we were in my room when she smiled and again said 2,500 bahts. I opened the room door and said, “You want to go?” She smiled and pulled herself to me and took off my shirt. Then we both undressed each other and jumped into the shower. I finished and got myself out of the shower to allow time for me to mix that skyfruit powder that I had been given earlier and, swallowed that potion in secret. (Never let the lady know you use it.)

Made some scotch from our bottle in the room and offered her some when she came out of the shower. We laid about playing with each other and learning more about each other. She was a student from Ramkamheng (write a few working ladies I meet claims to be somehow) and needed money she said.

Within 20 minutes, my thingy had come on real hard and I was soon letting my rocks off the best I could. I am sure I impressed her with my hardness and range of positions that I could fuck! She was not a noisy animal in bed. Rather, a demure kitten that purrs. Within the half hour I was done.

I did not want a freelance lady sleeping with me and my entire holiday’s money with my notebook and other valuables providing temptation.
Of course, I could have upped and gone downstairs to keep those things and have another morning bonk for value but I made a decision to let her go.

When I told her she could leave, she lighted up and said thank you. I gave her the promised 2,000 baths (supposed to be for an all nighter) because I am usually a gentleman when it comes to a deal.

Later, I was glad I did because the skyjuice portion gave me a stomach full of air the entire night till morning. I was blowing out gas and went to the toilet to clear my bowels several times. Nothing more than air would escape! I swore never again to take that skyfruit stuff ever! Will stay with my Levitra which never fails its duty!

In the morning, we upped and met for breakfast and soon loaded up in A****’s van to go to Chonburi to play golf there at the Century Golf Course. The only place we know that charges a total of 500 bahts for a Sunday round of golf. What a bargain I thought, never in my life did I imagine that this was possible anywhere in Asia. It was crowded but we did have an enjoyable 5-ball that sunny day. You cannot really be screwing your brains out day and night. Perhaps, others can, but me I need time off sex!

(to be continued)

sassina2
02-11-2004, 05:55 PM
(continuation)

Back on the way to Bangkok, we stopped at a great roadside food stall for fish soup at Phattanakarn. Ate all we could and the total bill was no more than 250 bahts for the 5 of us that evening. We then adjourned back to the hotel to drink in the lobby while deciding where to go for the evening.

Urged on by the others, I called P*** from my previous visit. I had already texted her mobile earlier that day from Chonburi to inform her of my desire to see her that evening. I went up to my room to have a quick shower and she arrived downstairs when I was there. My good host A**** the owner of Jim’s Lodge was enchanted and so was his friend D*****g who had played golf with us. A***** who was a playboy in his time sat and would not go to bed and so we ended up drinking there for another hour at the least. He was enjoying the visual feast. Ghenggis was also in the mood and P*** suggested calling one of her friends who was a teacher and not in the business. Some 30 minutes later, teacher arrived and she was nice but not as pretty in the face as Ghenggis would have liked. However, her disposition was friendly and that helped.
A***** then adjourned to bed with his wife while D*****g went off home. The 5 of us hopped into a taxi and went to Country Road near Sukhumvit Soi 21 to the 2nd level where we played some pool and drank some more.

There, one of the waitresses caught my friend F**’s eyes and he started buying her drinks and wanted to book her out. “Sorry, she said later, “I have my ‘dang dang’ ” (red red) and his eyes rolled back in disappointment. He resigned himself to not getting bonked that night.

We stayed till it closed at 1am and made our way back to the hotel and teacher stayed the night with Ghenggis. No money was discussed at all. P*** went to my room and we made some nice loving before falling asleep next to each other. I was a little drunk really but I did make good sex for her too. It was a sweet end to the evening and I awoke at 7am with a massive hard on. Went to the toilet to discharge some of the scotch in my system, brushed up and went back to bed to kiss that sweet body waiting to be loved. Another sweet round of slow steady sex followed and she was soon wide awake and both of us panting for our lives. I would not say I am in love but the lust was there from me and she perhaps, for the money and good decent company.

I phoned Ghenggis in his room and teacher was still there. So P**** who had to leave said she would wait for her. Meantime, it was almost hour before she phoned back to say she was ready to leave. Ah, Ghenggis like me needed “breakfast in bed” when he awoke I thought.

By the time the ladies left, I was hungry and went to the breakfast room to eat. Ghenggis came in a few minutes later grinning and said, “She was fantastic in bed!” Screwed the life out of me.” A real hot woman in bed!” I was happy that he was happy and he said he had given her 2,000 bahts and she appeared shocked!

That late morning, we played golf at the Royal Thai Air force course where both Ghenggis and I were literally raped by F** and A**** for our exertions the previous night. No, we hardly hit the ball at all. More like a walk in hell that day!

After golf, our plan was to eat at Samyen market which we enjoyed the last visit. Great cooked Thai Chinese food with prices to beat. P*** arrived to have dinner with us as I wanted more time with her this visit. Imagine, she’s from Issarn and had been in Bangkok for more than a year but, never been there! She was duly fascinated by the great food and atmosphere too. F** who loves his food lapped it all up.

After dinner, we diverted to Suan Luang for some dessert and then, back to the hotel where some time was spent just sitting around and drinking with A**** and his wife before we excused ourselves to go out.

This time, we went downstairs to Country Road to listen to the band. The songs were great choices but the interpretation and delivery left much to be improved. We paid up and decided to go to Soi Cowboy to visit some places there. P*** said she would enjoy the experience since she had never been inside as none of the men who she knew would bring her inside. Unaccompanied local ladies are not welcome she said.

We looked in a few and settled for going into Spicegirls where the uniform was cute schoolgirl styled. One of the dancers was absolutely leggy and had a butt I would die for. She had almost a flat chest but, those legs and bum alone was good enough for me.

I imagined that if she fucked the way she moved, it would be worth every baht anyone paid for her. Somehow, Ghenggis did not “bite” nor did F** and we finally exited when they closed after drinking ourselves silly as usual.

Back to the hotel, it was another sweet night of loving for me with P***. I reminded myself that although I was having a great time with her, we were not in love in anyway. I wanted her body and sex and she wanted the money and nice company.

Hard as rock in the morning, I took her half asleep and released my replenished but depleting load in good old durex! The temptation is always to forgo this for more pleasure but I always remind myself of my responsibilities to stay healthy.

That day, we slept in till quite late and I excused myself to go to nearby Starbucks to get a broadband connection for some important work to be done. She slept on and I was there for more than 3 hours. By the time I got back, she was still in bed but, watching the box.

I pondered if I should “rape” her again but I did not because I did not want her to think of me as just a sex mad machine. There was enough time for more later.

We talked and she said that she had a birthday party that evening at 6.30 pm. Could she go she asked me. I said certainly, thinking that a break would be good as I wanted to give myself an option for the evening too. It was going to be our last night in Bangkok this trip.

She ate the packed fruits I brought her and went to wash herself up. I told her that I wanted to go walk about in Sukhumvit and that she could go back to prepare herself for her party. I would call her later after midnight if I was up to seeing her that last night.

Possibly, I would not I said, since I was flying out of Bangkok at 7.30am and that would mean leaving at 5.40am for the airport. She said “OK, I wait for your call.” No emotion was played out either way and she kissed me bye for that moment.

F** had gone off for some business meetings while Ghenggis who was with me at Starbucks wanted to buy some stuff in the streets. We took a taxi to Sukhumvit Soi 3 from where we took a leisurely stroll along the pavement to check out tee shirts and sandals or whatever caught my eye. I bought a “Nike” golf tee shirt for all of 130 bahts! Something which would be impossible where I come from.

I was pleased and done for the day.

(to be continued)

sassina2
02-11-2004, 05:59 PM
(continuation - last page)

By 4pm we were already near Soi 33 which I had planned as our wicked start to the evening. There, I remembered from years ago were the bars and mini-clubs with the names of impressionist painters of old.

We went down the Soi and peeked into several of them to find them all empty at that early hour. I remembered one particular place which I felt was professionally managed and had great ambiance and finally it came back to me.

Renoir where I had “wasted” away too much of my time and money during visits of more than 10 years ago.

There were about 5 ladies behind the bar in their white shirts and suspenders making them look really cute. Outside the bar, a handful of hostesses and I checked that all the ladies had a bar fine of 1,500 bahts (high by Bangkok standards but it’s just their product positioning I suppose). The extras was strictly negotiable with the ladies.

We sat down and ordered our happy hour beers at 80k and settled in. One new lady (4 days old) came up to chat. She was in her own cocktail dress although working behind the bar. Her uniform had not been ready. We soon fell into interesting exchanges with the other ladies of whom I remember only faces but not names, as I had no intention to book any. A few expats came in and we made good merry with them too. They were friendly and nice and we bought each other drinks. By then F** had finished his business meetings and was with us in the club too.

The new lady was pretty soft and yet aggressive in wanting to be booked out when I enquired about her. She started with 1,500 for the bar find and 3,000 for her. Within the hour, she was proposing to me to take her for 1,500 bar find and 500 bahts for her. I wondered if she was desperate with a “sales target” to meet. She had the kind of Asian eyes look and hardly more than nipples to show on her front. Otherwise, she was nice and I suspect that Ghenggis did not go for it because of her flat front and the attractiveness of another one behind the bar that he wanted but did not negotiate.

I found out later that he had phoned and invited Khun Karn to meet him for dinner and, she was on the way.
Khun Karn was a secretary that one of my internet contacts had brought to meet me the last time we were in Bangkok and Ghenggis is the kind of skirt chaser who likes to bonk the non professionals in preference to working ladies.

We exited Renoir and were on our way to another club that had been recommended to us round the corner. (I forgot the name but it had a newspaper kind of name) and the prices of drinks there were something like 70-80 bahts all-night we were told. The expat who spoke for the place also mentioned beautiful ladies and so we plodded towards it.

At the corner of my eye, I noticed another club Degas where I had sweet memories and I dragged all of us to go in there “for a drink.” With the ladies sitting outside urging, my companions were persuaded and we went in. This club has an elongated bar on the left behind which there are several nice looking ladies. Outside the bar, some hostesses entertain for drinks with a mamasan in waiting.

The place was empty and we were like flies walking into a spider’s web. The girls behind the bar gave us their best smiles and we ordered our drinks. Four ladies outside (the bar) accosted us immediately as intimately as they could. We were already nicely high having started to drink at 4pm and we grabbed at all around us. I for one was in the bawdiest of moods and stuck my hand down the front of the lady with me. She had A-sized breasts but huge grape-sized nipples which stood erect to the touch. I soon groped up her nice thighs and was at her love tunnel caressing her labia and clit through the thin cloth of her undies. I could feel it getting wet and I ordered us all drinks at the bar once more. “Heck if I care,” I thought. This was our last night in LOS before going back the next morning and we were going to party.

F** ordered two Tequilas for the lady and himself and shot it up his throat before ripping down her front and sucking at her nipples in our full view. I looked at him and said that I did not need Tequila but I would do the same thing and pushed the lady’s strap off her shoulder revealing her nipples which I immediately sucked to death. My other hand was up her crotched feeling its way under the seams to get to the real thing!

I whispered in her ear “let me fuck you now, I give you 1,000 bahts, I have condom with me.”Put it on and we fuck now. Nobody will see!” She squealed and said NO cannot. If she had said yes, I was sure I would do it there and then 'cos I felt like it. I was feeling like the stud you see in the movies! Some other patrons came around into the bar and filled up the right side but I just did not bother and carried on with my heavy groping.

My lips were fully entrenched on her nipples and suddenly, I noticed that Ghenggis was walking up to the entrance to greet two ladies who had just arrived. Khun Karn and her friend Anna and I think they saw me doing my thing too. I called for the bill, we paid up and walked out into the night. The ladies were obviously disgusted and said that they wanted to go home. Forget about dinner as it was late they said. We apologized for not knowing that the place was not suitable and offered to take them elsewhere but they declined and look flustered. We finally put them into a taxi and saw them off before proceeding to the next place – the one with the office kind of name.

It was already getting quite close to 10.30pm and after ordering our drinks, we realized that the 80 bahts sign was for draft beer only. Damm, we thought, how clever and yet, we old salts were taken! Should have read it more carefully. Anyway, we were having a great time and I could not care.

There were a few nice ladies there but I was not interested for some reason. In the back of my mind, I wanted to try the dancer at the Spicegirls in Soi Cowboy that I had seen the previous night. Ghenggis also said the same thing and I decided that she would be for him. I would have P*** again later, and have another sweet bonk.. I just love the way she and I got along.

At midnight, we exited and made our way to Soi Cowboy directly to Spicegirls. We entered just in time to see her dressed up and being taken away by a foreign gentleman grinning like a Cheshire cat. He obviously had the same taste as us for looks and so Ghenggis was just a moment too late this last night.

He changed his focus to another sensual dancer and booked her immediately and paid the bar fine of 600 bahts. No negotiations. We had one drink and we left the place and went to Country Road to listen to the band again. The music was still nice but the rendition was poor and I left the three of them there and went back to see my Ploy who was arriving from her party. I could not wait to fill her up for my last night in Bangkok.

We arrived almost at the same time and went to my room hand in hand near 1am. I was so drunk I do not remember in detail what I did that night.

I know I hardly slept because I awoke very early around 4.30am and she wanted to send me to the airport. I told her not to wake up, but just sleep in and she said no. We made tender love again. The last drops of my sperm were duly left in another used durex and we had a warm shower together. She caught a motorcycle back to her apartment nearby. We said we would keep in touch and soon, I was sleeping all the way back to Singapore onboard Air Asia.

Another memorable and fun outing in Bangkok, in fact, another great time “walking my pecker” in the City of Angels, LOS.

ladyassassinato
02-11-2004, 09:19 PM
another great FR from bro sassina2 . Kudos to you again. makes me wanna go chiong in bkk again.

:D

Mr.romance
02-11-2004, 09:21 PM
another great FR from bro sassina2 . Kudos to you again. makes me wanna go chiong in bkk again.

:D

haha..See u in bkk bro...
:)

sassina2
02-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Our next budget trip is timed for 30th Dec to 4th Jan to celebrate Economy fun New Year in Bangkok.

Even with hotel and air fare, we reckon we will spend less for this wild trip than in Sillypore!

Dobermann22
07-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi,

Care to share this contact... Am heading there from 16 - 18 Dec.. Email or contact no would be great

Best regards

(continuation)

By the time we went back, it was nearly 9.30 pm and we spent time drinking in the lobby from my duty free bottle to oil up!

Running the options of the night before us, both my friend and I decided that the nice massage ladies may prove to be troublesome and expensive that night as the suggested drinking pub was in Soi Thonglor and there was going to be some kind of cover charge which we hated. We do drink plenty too and we do not cut back on drinks even if the joint is expensive. The other thing was that the masseurs were only going to finish work after 12 midniight. I called to see if they could finish earlier and both ladies were still with customers and it was already 11 pm. We then politely told them that we were tired and would see them next trip instead and they said “meung kan” which meant “same same”. So that will be another chapter in the future and we headed to Nana’s Carousel to continue drinking. My decision was to bonk my same ‘Catch Up” bar cutie who will meet me in my room later (as agreed on the telephone) and my friend did not want to bonk at all that night. All he wanted to do was to say bye bye to his door girl (first night’s bonk) and drink himself silly. Perhaps he had been fully “spent” and did not want to spoil what was to him a great escapade so far.

At Carousel, his door girl assumed that he would book her out and could not believe that he was not going to take her. She hung around us till the place closed and was obviously disappointed not to have her “trick” for the night. I flagged down one of the other dancers who I had not seen the previous visit and she was fun enough to buy a drink to sit with me. She was very young at 20 and about a week in the game she said. “Buy me out” and fuck me tonight”. I said, thanks but no thanks. I am tired. Next time maybe. With that, I lost her attention and shifted my attention to the dancer I fancied from the previous visit. Nice looking face and tight body of my type but, I would stay faithful to my earlier decision to repeat my sweet girl from Catch Up.

That’s me. If I find a suitable and compatible bonk, I usually repeat for effect and open the door to a more emotive relationship even if its commercial because pure bonking without sweet rapport is not my cup of tea if I can help it.

When Carousel closed at 2am, we said our farewells to our new found friends there, and made the slow walk back to the hotel nearby. By the time I was in my room and washed up, my darling sweetie arrived and we hopped into bed once she had her clean up shower.

True to expectation, she gave more than the previous night and we slept huddled together after satisfying each other physically. Not much was said this time because we both knew that we would soon part in the morning and I would be gone from her life. In the morning, we made good sex again and I was truly spent and so was she. It was time to leave again for golf as planned and she bade me farewell without much emotion. Just a sweet sad look on her face. I popped the same amount into her bag and told her not to forget her umbrella. She gave me her email and we promised to keep in touch. She hugged and then went off out the door and it closed with a soft thud.

A quick breakfast and we were on our way to the Thai Airforce Golf Club for our last round before heading to the airport to catch our plane out of there for home.

The golf was always a good interlude for the day. We washed up and were in Don Muang airport nearby and having our dinner in the food centre in Terminal 2 – cheap and good. I had a simple plate of “khao pad kung sai khai” something I always have in Thailand because I love the way they do fried rice. Fluffy and tasty too. Then, checked in on Tiger Airways and back to reality as we touch down at Changi Airport. Another short getaway to LOS with sweet memories and some new contacts opened up for future visits and more fun. It was a great trip!

flamethrower
07-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Have send PM to Sammyboy as I noticed you have this credentials;

Why is that so? Is it a mistake or deliberate?"

Was thinking if it is a mistake, I think he should correct it and let you have your due rep power eventhough such things may not be important to some samsters.

many thks sir!! I am the ladyassassinato. had some problem trying to log into sb for some time now. I went to change some of my profile details and password and now got completely"locked" out of sb forum.

any bros can advise? I want to reinstate my id of ladyassassinato but cannot leh cause I had forgotten which email address I had cahnged to!!!! :(

watever
08-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Great FR bro ... looking forward to my own trip there in Jan. will post FR when I'm back.

shanghian
06-01-2005, 04:22 PM
What a fantastic piece of work.Great FR and wished I was there too. :)

beachboii
08-01-2005, 03:01 AM
uncle sassina2 FR Had difinitely been of benefit to us here....can't wait to go BBK..... :p I AM GOing to bbk again on the 26th...any brudders here going there?

2dv8
10-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Bro Sassina2

Your frs are the dreams of the kind of trips I like. Free & Easy, cheap and value for money.... good food allround.

Hv never been to Bkk before but after your frs, will save towards one for this year hopefully, just got too many trips this year so vit m a bit tight.

Sure wish had u for a fren so could be personally shown the places to go and women to roam ...yummmmy

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 09:48 AM
My New Year trip to BKK was on Tiger Airway and this is the first time i took a budget airline ... so was quite spectikal about it .. after reading all the rules & regulations

was at the counter about 1.5 hours before flight ... queue as usual ..
my turn came and i put my luggage to check in and the scale shows 16kg ...
i smile at the counter staff acting innocent ...
KNN .... the counter staff says i am allowed only 15kg ...
i says it's only 1kg overweight ... but she says "Sorry, No can do" ...
KNN ... so i asked her what can be done ...
she says "Either u pay the extra $ for the 1kg or take something out of the luggage" ....
i am very pissed off at that time but not wanting to create a scene and spoilt my holiday mood .... i obliged to take something out of my luggage ..
i took my time to open my bag and take out a paper carrier bag of magazines .. i always bring some magazines to read when going overseas ..
immediately the scale shows 12kg ...
i asked her "Are u satisfied" ?? .. Unbelieveable !!! 1kg extra and she make it looks like the plane is not going to be able to take off ... KNN ...

this is my first and probably going to be my last on a budget airline ...
so much restriction and the inflexibility really kill off the holiday mood ..
and the worse thing is the plane is only about 3/4 full ....
i was sitting on a 3 seater the whole flight ...

on the plane i dare not take out my own mineral water to drink ...
i was thinking they might throw me off the plane if they catch me ... and probably without a parachute ...

on the way back to SIN from BKK ... the scale on the check-in counter was faulty ..
my check-in luggage with the many stuffs i bought in BKK only shows 8kg ...
unbelievable ... i was wondering what happen if the faulty scale shows 28kg ??
KNN ... should have buy more things ...
and the plane was half-full on my way back ...

i dunno ... this has been a "horrifying" experience for me on a budget airline ..
have to worried about luggage weight and cannot eat or drink "self-delivery" stuff onboard ...
this is NUTS ....

like they say ..."GOOD THING NO CHEAP, CHEAP THING NO GOOD" .....

naemlo
11-01-2005, 10:38 AM
like they say ..."GOOD THING NO CHEAP, CHEAP THING NO GOOD" .....

This is my first time to BKK in Budget air usually I will take TG or SQ. During the week of the x'mas, I have nothing to do n happened to surf the valuair webpage n notice there is a promotion return air ticket to BKK at $98, with taxes n all shit, total $154. I didn't bother to think just book the ticket. Didn't expect much because of the 'budget air' in my mind. Went into the plane n was surprise that it is quite new n clean. The overhead luggage cabin is huge. The meal is better than SQ, a main dish, a desert n mineral water. The seat is spacious compare to some airlines. Anyway everyone is trying to tell me Valueair is in between those 'expensive' airline n budget air. But to me it can be compare with some of those 'expensive' airline I took.

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 12:11 PM
This is my first time to BKK in Budget air usually I will take TG or SQ. During the week of the x'mas, I have nothing to do n happened to surf the valuair webpage n notice there is a promotion return air ticket to BKK at $98, with taxes n all shit, total $154. I didn't bother to think just book the ticket. Didn't expect much because of the 'budget air' in my mind. Went into the plane n was surprise that it is quite new n clean. The overhead luggage cabin is huge. The meal is better than SQ, a main dish, a desert n mineral water. The seat is spacious compare to some airlines. Anyway everyone is trying to tell me Valueair is in between those 'expensive' airline n budget air. But to me it can be compare with some of those 'expensive' airline I took.

naemlo ... u mean they serve meals on valuair ???

i agreed with u on new & cleaniless of the airplane ...
overhead luggage cabin is huge too and seat is spacious ...

i guess one cannot asked too much from a budget airline ..
i thought Tiger Airway will be the better one since it's part of SIA ...

maybe we can do a poll here and see which budget airline provide the best service ... and share some experiences ...

naemlo
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
naemlo ... u mean they serve meals on valuair ???

Yes valuair serve meal. N I must admit the meal is better than some flight.

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Yes valuair serve meal. N I must admit the meal is better than some flight.

great .... i might want to try valuair to have a different opinion on budget airline ...

oh yeah ... in flight meal on SQ is bad but not the worse ...
europe airline are the worst ...
i prefer TG ..... always clean off my food .. every bit of it ...
it's more like home cooked food ... hm... yummy ...