PDA

View Full Version : Xiamen info

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

naemlo
04-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Nothing to do whole morning..... no boss, no one... for the benefit of others who r going Xiamen, I will write a short intro about the cheong scene....

There are a few KTVs, I visited,

1) Noah Ark, near Hu Bing Bei Lu, where all the govt offices are. 1 bottle of Chivas about 680, gers tips abt 200, mummy 100, waitress 50. The room is huge with a personal washroom. 30 inches TV with good sound system.... gers plenty n chio. Live performace from 'models' which u can choose.

2) Baolong, Gers tips about 300... price is more expensive. I forget much about this KTV, went there once about 2 yrs ago.

3) Jin Zun, I personally like this KTV, been there about 5 times... the stage is big with hundreds of gers performing n to choose from. The room looks better than Noah Ark with the same price. I will definitely visit it again.

4) Liu Jin Shui Ye, small KTV with a small stage.... 20 persons can stand on it. Pricing is the same as Noah Ark. Not worth going.

5) Taiwan, my first stepped into China KTV. Price is the same as Noah Ark, heard from my friend in Xiamen, a lot gers went to over to another KTV.

Disco,

2 popular discos in Xiamen, everyone in Xiamen knows abt these. KK n Shi guang shui dao. Personally I like the 2nd disco, with sofas n place is more spacious.... can shake head.... anything in the disco. KK has so called GRO to drink with u.

Pub,

Xi Bu Niu Zai, Western Cowboy.... btw the whole street r pubs where western cowboy is located... if u take a cab, the driver will know about all the above mentioned. FL working along this street.

Hotel,

Bei Fang Bin Guang, abt 180 RMB... a good decent clean hotel n gers friendly. I always stay in this hotel.

Will be planning a trip to Xiamen again, been a long time since I touched mei mei.....

zhu star
06-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Bro:

Have you tried those 'tea house' in Xiamen. Wanted to try one but was rushing to the airport during my last trip. My friend tried and he kenna a northern china ger who keep on asking him to bonk her despite already fired 2 shots within one hour.

naemlo
06-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Bro:

Have you tried those 'tea house' in Xiamen. Wanted to try one but was rushing to the airport during my last trip. My friend tried and he kenna a northern china ger who keep on asking him to bonk her despite already fired 2 shots within one hour.

Hmmm never try that.... sound interesting... our next trip up there, we go n try 1. But I still prefer KTV gers....

banana
14-10-2004, 03:37 AM
yup! went to the tea house before. i heard from the local was that tea house got no fix price and some can be a slaughting house.

i prefer tea house than KTV. tea house girls very innocent, very young, demure and mountain tortoise. ha ha!

everywhere can call girl. hair saloon, tui na, massage palor, reflexology shop, disco, along the street, etc... can da bao girl. different places different prices, hair saloon can find rmb$50 for one shot.

any way, i got myself a gf, from a tea house. coming 19 yrs old, i ask her to quit if she wants to be with me. every month will be sending over about $700 for her expenses until i bring her over. meet up with her friends too and get to know her living environment. talk over the phone everyday for abt 1/2 hr.

will be visiting her parents (somewhere in the mountains, got to cross seven seas) coming lunar new year and bring her to sinkapore to bonk.

first time courtship with a farmer girl (nong ming). very interesting and very conservative way of courtship. sometime cant stop myself from laughing.

zhu star
14-10-2004, 08:56 AM
any way, i got myself a gf, from a tea house. coming 19 yrs old, i ask her to quit if she wants to be with me. every month will be sending over about $700 for her expenses until i bring her over. meet up with her friends too and get to know her living environment. talk over the phone everyday for abt 1/2 hr.

will be visiting her parents (somewhere in the mountains, got to cross seven seas) coming lunar new year and bring her to sinkapore to bonk.

700 sing dollar or RMB?, if sing dollar then I want to say you are really spoilting her!

tanmikel
14-10-2004, 10:51 AM
nice info , and if I'm not mistaken , Xiamen also speaks what we call "hokkien" .

banana
17-10-2004, 08:17 PM
700 sing dollar or RMB?, if sing dollar then I want to say you are really spoilting her!

so i much should i send over?
pls comments?

1. rental 1000rmb/mth
2. food 600rmb/mth
3. electricity bill 400rmb/mth
4. water bill 200rmb/mth
5. phone bill / 600rmb (talk to her average 20min/day)
6. misc SGD$100

tanmikel
18-10-2004, 11:50 AM
pls comments?

1. rental 1000rmb/mth
2. food 600rmb/mth
4. water bill 200rmb/mth
6. misc SGD$100

where got food , electricity bill and phone bill so high one ?? you call her or she call you ?? 1000rmb rental can stay big apartment already .

zhu star
18-10-2004, 12:19 PM
pls comments?

1. rental 1000rmb/mth
2. food 600rmb/mth
4. water bill 200rmb/mth
6. misc SGD$100

All I can say is that although Xiamen is quite developed it should not be tat ex. I have a ger staying in QinHuangDao which is about 200km away from Beijing in Heibei prov. I have being her keeping alive with reason standard of living at only about S$250.00 max for past 4 years! It is only during Lunar New Year tat I sent another S$300. I may sound stingly but then it also depend on the ger demand.

tanmikel
18-10-2004, 03:43 PM
All I can say is that although Xiamen is quite developed it should not be tat ex. I have a ger staying in QinHuangDao which is about 200km away from Beijing in Heibei prov. I have being her keeping alive with reason standard of living at only about S$250.00 max for past 4 years! It is only during Lunar New Year tat I sent another S$300. I may sound stingly but then it also depend on the ger demand.

yaloh , somemore the bro mentioned (nong ming) farmer girl . lets just say a typical factory operater job is only 300-500 rmb a month .

CheongKingKong
18-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Yaps..brother banana have been paying too much liao...seriously speaking, paying the gal RMB1200~1500is more than enough! The bloody factory worker is getting like RMB600~800 only...see the difference...
Me also been to Xiamen's teahouse twice liao...always sexisfied!
Muahahaha....
:D

ultra88man
18-10-2004, 06:47 PM
yo, bro ... too high lah .... if u give me that amount of money, i can stay in singapore ... but of cos, assuming i have an apartment oredi....

i agree with the other bros ... rmb1000, rmb1200 max ... she kio tio liao lo ....

naemlo
18-10-2004, 11:09 PM
pls comments?

1. rental 1000rmb/mth
2. food 600rmb/mth
4. water bill 200rmb/mth
6. misc SGD$100

Wow everything went up, after half a yr since I stepped into Xiamen.... an apartment in Xiamen with good location with 2/3 rooms is abt 2500... is your 1k a room or an apartment??? Food 600 quite reasonable.... Electrical n water bill 600??? Phone bill.... ask her to subscribe to fixed line... misc SGD100 is ok...

Monthly abt SGD 500 is very very good..... ask her not to rent an apartment in 'downtown', she can share an apartment with her 'sis'. Dun spend too much on food n mobile...

naemlo
18-10-2004, 11:10 PM

Wow now I know your secret..... now then u tell me....

naemlo
18-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Yaps..brother banana have been paying too much liao...seriously speaking, paying the gal RMB1200~1500is more than enough! The bloody factory worker is getting like RMB600~800 only...see the difference...
Me also been to Xiamen's teahouse twice liao...always sexisfied!
Muahahaha....

Hmmmm y didn't u tell me... I have an apartment in Xiamen..... next time go there must tell me....

CheongKingKong
19-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Hmmmm y didn't u tell me... I have an apartment in Xiamen..... next time go there must tell me....

Oic, do you have an apartment in Dongguan as well? Me dieing to go there now....as I had managed to hook up a fish there...yet to fried it...but will fried like it soon...now keeping it in the fridge... :D

I also did not know you regular in Xiamen till i read this thread mah...actually I had been there twice liao...chances of me going again for mutiple orgasm is very high as my factory is in Huli....

BTW, me usually stays in Yue Hua (Mandarin Xiamen)....sibey beautiful hotel...you been there?

zhu star
19-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Wow now I know your secret..... now then u tell me....

Alamak, u call tat my secret! Please my sex adventure in Northern China was already posted in this forum many months back (see below for link) Had my most enjoy time there.

Btw way is Power Long Ktv the same KTV as Baolong u mentioned in your starter post? Spent all my evening awake hours there whenever I am in Xiamen.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=448145#post448145)

Cheers

banana
19-10-2004, 07:08 PM
hi Bro.,

sori for the late reply. just came back from taipei, Taitronic Show. too bad no time to bonk when over there. just touch down, straight home, unpack and straight for GL. then saw a PRC call Crystal and the story begins... in next tread.

thanks all brothers for your concern. really appreciate all your feedbacks.

naemlo
19-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Oic, do you have an apartment in Dongguan as well? Me dieing to go there now....as I had managed to hook up a fish there...yet to fried it...but will fried like it soon...now keeping it in the fridge... :D

I also did not know you regular in Xiamen till i read this thread mah...actually I had been there twice liao...chances of me going again for mutiple orgasm is very high as my factory is in Huli....

BTW, me usually stays in Yue Hua (Mandarin Xiamen)....sibey beautiful hotel...you been there?

Dongguan??? U mind staying there with my ger? Hmmm I dun think u mind.....When u want to go?? I'm thinking of going there too... super long no touch PRC....

Yue Hua, I think I roughy know where is it.... how much per nite?? I recommend Bei Fang Bing Guan.... 180RMB budget hotel with good location.

naemlo
19-10-2004, 07:15 PM
Alamak, u call tat my secret! Please my sex adventure in Northern China was already posted in this forum many months back (see below for link) Had my most enjoy time there.

Btw way is Power Long Ktv the same KTV as Baolong u mentioned in your starter post? Spent all my evening awake hours there whenever I am in Xiamen.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=448145#post448145)

Cheers

Didn't come across your thread.... I guess my Baolong n your Power Long KTV is the same....

banana
19-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Dongguan??? U mind staying there with my ger? Hmmm I dun think u mind.....When u want to go?? I'm thinking of going there too... super long no touch PRC....

Yue Hua, I think I roughy know where is it.... how much per nite?? I recommend Bei Fang Bing Guan.... 180RMB budget hotel with good location.

Hey,

may be we can have a get-a-long session next month at xiamen. we bring our girls out go eat at the Shanghai Shanghai Restaurant (near the xiamen great hall).

your hotel, Mandarin Xiamen is in Huli district, veri near the airport, but not near the town area.

as for Bei Fang Bing Guan. i dont know whr.

as for me, i stay in Gu Gong Lu between hubin south rd and xiahe rd.

winter is approaching, nov will be cold and december will be the coldest.

naemlo
19-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Hey,

may be we can have a get-a-long session next month at xiamen. we bring our girls out go eat at the Shanghai Shanghai Restaurant (near the xiamen great hall).

your hotel, Mandarin Xiamen is in Huli district, veri near the airport, but not near the town area.

as for Bei Fang Bing Guan. i dont know whr.

as for me, i stay in Gu Gong Lu between hubin south rd and xiahe rd.

winter is approaching, nov will be cold and december will be the coldest.

In Xiamen, it's not as cold as Shanghai.... u going next mth?? XiaHe rd is good, I guess u can go to various disco there....

banana
19-10-2004, 08:13 PM
In Xiamen, it's not as cold as Shanghai.... u going next mth?? XiaHe rd is good, I guess u can go to various disco there....

not confirm yet but most propably should be there 2nd half of nov.

shall we have the fellowship of the ring over there?

i know is not as cold but is still cold. i'm diggin out my winter wear liao.

banana
19-10-2004, 08:18 PM

i'm not keeping her as a mistress and she is staying in a rented unit with her younger cousin. and her young cousin is not attractive and dont "xia shui" and not even to masturbate customer. so my gf let her stay in her place and she is going back end of the year for good. anyway she is not

i'm not sure how RMB1500 is enough. pls eloborate and help me understand. i have done my advanced maths but still cant squeeze in to rmb$2000. pls help me.

banana
19-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Wow everything went up, after half a yr since I stepped into Xiamen.... an apartment in Xiamen with good location with 2/3 rooms is abt 2500... is your 1k a room or an apartment??? Food 600 quite reasonable.... Electrical n water bill 600??? Phone bill.... ask her to subscribe to fixed line... misc SGD100 is ok...

Monthly abt SGD 500 is very very good..... ask her not to rent an apartment in 'downtown', she can share an apartment with her 'sis'. Dun spend too much on food n mobile...

the location is gu gong road between the 2 main rd of xiahe rd and hubin south rd. i can walk to zhongshang road for shopping. she rented a 2-room unit. as for the water and electricity bill, i myself also not convince. i think is too much. but on the other hand i think she is telling the truth bcos i have ask other ppl too. that's why i posted here to get feedback.

as fot the phone bill, i'm still trying to solve the problem, i think i over-call her. i wonder how much will my next month bill come to when i called from taipei.

so do u think sending over $700/mth is too much as some concerned bro commented?

naemlo
19-10-2004, 09:25 PM
not confirm yet but most propably should be there 2nd half of nov.

shall we have the fellowship of the ring over there?

i know is not as cold but is still cold. i'm diggin out my winter wear liao.

Next mth I will be in Hanoi n Bangkok, maybe I can fly to Xiamen after Bangkok... let keep fingers cross...

naemlo
19-10-2004, 09:37 PM
i'm not keeping her as a mistress and she is staying in a rented unit with her younger cousin. and her young cousin is not attractive and dont "xia shui" and not even to masturbate customer. so my gf let her stay in her place and she is going back end of the year for good. anyway she is not

i'm not sure how RMB1500 is enough. pls eloborate and help me understand. i have done my advanced maths but still cant squeeze in to rmb$2000. pls help me.

Bro an advice...... a guide on the rent in Xiamen, good location, new apartment 2 rooms is about 2500RMB, my less than 2 yrs old, 2 rms apartment rent out about 3k. Although the properties in Xiamen went up a lot but I still have a friend who rents an apartment with 3 rms abt 1k plus... think abt it.

As I said previously, dun use mobile instead use fixed line, it will be very cheap. Try calling her fixed line with your prepaid card n chat, it will save a lot, trust me.

1k RMB to eat in Xiamen is quite ok... Ask her not to go restaurant often...

As I stated previously.... 500SGD is more than enough for her..

naemlo
19-10-2004, 09:43 PM
the location is gu gong road between the 2 main rd of xiahe rd and hubin south rd. i can walk to zhongshang road for shopping. she rented a 2-room unit. as for the water and electricity bill, i myself also not convince. i think is too much. but on the other hand i think she is telling the truth bcos i have ask other ppl too. that's why i posted here to get feedback.

as fot the phone bill, i'm still trying to solve the problem, i think i over-call her. i wonder how much will my next month bill come to when i called from taipei.

so do u think sending over $700/mth is too much as some concerned bro commented?

ZhongShang is the shopping place in Xiamen.... very busy but building in that area a bit old.... I guess her apartment also quite old..... if 1k, it's somehow reasonable. Electric bill, maybe she everyday n nites on air con....

500SGD abt 2kRMB is enough.... 700SGD will make her life easier...

Hope my info help u to decide how much to give her..... an advice dun pamper....

zhu star
19-10-2004, 10:23 PM

Can I share also? :D Anyway how u find Baolong?. This ktv should be a middle class set up. Last time there managed to get to know a mix blood ger (Mother: Half japanese/half chinese, Father: Russian) Too bad it was her first day of work and she doesn't know to go LT!.

banana
20-10-2004, 09:45 AM
ZhongShang is the shopping place in Xiamen.... very busy but building in that area a bit old.... I guess her apartment also quite old..... if 1k, it's somehow reasonable. Electric bill, maybe she everyday n nites on air con....

500SGD abt 2kRMB is enough.... 700SGD will make her life easier...

Hope my info help u to decide how much to give her..... an advice dun pamper....

Yes bro naemlo, u r rite, the building are old but is veri convience to move around bcos of the location.

there is no aircon in her place. only tv, vcd player, washing machine, fridge and kettle uses electricity.

i personally dont want to send so much to her bcos i dont want her to lose her survival instinct and depend on me. i also dont want to give not enough. i will work around SGD$500 x 4.7 = rmb2350

thanks you for ur advice and i will keep in mind not to pamper her

zhu star
20-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Yes bro naemlo, u r rite, the building are old but is veri convience to move around bcos of the location.

there is no aircon in her place. only tv, vcd player, washing machine, fridge and kettle uses electricity.

i personally dont want to send so much to her bcos i dont want her to lose her survival instinct and depend on me. i also dont want to give not enough. i will work around SGD$500 x 4.7 = rmb2350

Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............

banana
20-10-2004, 10:26 AM

have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!

pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!

i have seen my friends gf, they are all well dress and makeup. the jewelry, handbags and accessories they use, can see from it that giving sgd$500 (including rental) is not enough for their expenses. my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.

banana
20-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............

ya loh! so many reasons, sometimes dont know true or bluff. also cannot reject her bcos it will be heartless not to pay for her father hospital bill.

my gf dont demand from me or ask me for living expenses. if i dont send money over on time she also dont call and ask. i find it weird!

recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming. so since no need fridge i told her the money she keep it for her next month expenses. so i ask her to account her expenses. then i do my maths and realise the amount i send over dont tally, seem not enough to last her for the month. i find it weird why the sudden change of not buying the fridge. so after much questioning and finally raise my voice to the top, she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.

r all mei mei like that?

so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.

naemlo
20-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Can I share also? :D Anyway how u find Baolong?. This ktv should be a middle class set up. Last time there managed to get to know a mix blood ger (Mother: Half japanese/half chinese, Father: Russian) Too bad it was her first day of work and she doesn't know to go LT!.

Bro, errrr I think her room can have extra 1 person. Baolong is the first class there..... any KTVs also infest with gers.....

naemlo
20-10-2004, 08:32 PM

All the best.... hope to c u n your ger in Xiamen

naemlo
20-10-2004, 08:36 PM
pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!

I guess the 250 is just an extra for her..... I agree with u... maybe she has a few bf.... hahahahaaha...

my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.

Good for u.. hope this last......

naemlo
20-10-2004, 08:44 PM
recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming.

Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...

she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.
r all mei mei like that?
so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.

Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?

banana
21-10-2004, 02:56 AM
Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...

i know xiamen dont snow. what she means is cold enough to keep the food without the fridge. anyway i went over 2 weeks ago scolded her and got her a fridge settle.

Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?

thks for ur reminder and concern. i'm giving her a bit more money until end of the year is bcos i want to test her out. want to know how she spend my money. for me, so far so good but still not satisifed.

how much i know her? or how much she love me? really, i also dont know. i told her out front i only give her one year. if things dont turn out as i expected and she dont sextisifed me, i will end everything. she promise she will learn. well i can only tell you after her 1-year probation.

coming CNY i will be spending my time visiting my gf family and bring her over to singpaore.

as for her father hospital bill, i will give u an answer next year when i visit her parents during CNY.

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 09:16 AM

Hmm...staying with your gal is alright lah...but must be in seperate room wor...or else how can my gal visit me??
Muahahaha...BTW, me no touch brother's gal one wor...unless you force me to service her in your absent lor... :D

Anyway, Yue Hua is paid by my company, and my factory is in Huli area, so it's conveient for me to go to the site to do business...Yue Hua charge is from RMB550 onwards...but the room is outstanding! Sibey class...a real 5 class hotel...my last trip i stayed in their deluxe room, costing about RMB850 per night...lagi shiok!

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 09:25 AM

Wa pianz brother...you are not keeping her as mistress and you are paying her monthly! Seriously I am concerned...do not be over run by their KC tpuch...I know it's very hard to resist...but like my friend always mentioned..dun need to breed a cow for milk...I believed you can alway get gals easily there...

If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?

I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough, imagine a single gal in Singapore having SGD2,000 per month, you dun think it's enough for a SGD gal to live easily? I am only doing a comparison, and I maybe wrong.

Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges, therefore if you are calling her most of the time, how did she tok up to about RMB1K per month? She must be too dependent on you to cover most of her other excessive spenditure...

BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.
Cheers.
:)

zhu star
21-10-2004, 11:27 AM
have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!................

The ger I know comes from the north, which is Heilongjiang. She is working in a beauty palour exclusive for ladies only (I know cos I was requested to leave the shop by her boss once during office hour after a very surprised visit!) in the city of Qin Huang Dao. As a norther, she is a natural beauty even w/o make up whether with or without clothing, matter of fact never seen her with make up for the whole of the four years I know her. Those who has seen northern ger will understand what I mean. Until today I simply adore northern ger even when I visit ktv in sg or in TN shop

I do not have her full monthly expenses breakdown, but I do know that she save alot in term of meals cos it is catered for by the company. She is currently staying in a 2 room type apartment alone, sometimes sharing with her sister whenever she visited her. For teansport to work is not a problem cos she walks to work.

As for whether she has other man in her life other than myself, I cannot comment, the only thing tat I do know is that most of the time I always pop in to visit her without warning. So far there is no sign of any men in her life that I know of unless she is very good in hiding or acting. Also bear in mind that she doesn't need to hide such affair from me cos I gave her specified instruction that she is free to do anything she wants including marrying cos I told her that although I like her deeply I am still a happily married man in Sg and cannot or will not leave my family in sg to marry her. All I ask for is that she is honest with me! :)

Btw it cost me much much more to keep a viet ger alive in sg! (that another story by itself)

zhu star
21-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Bro, errrr I think her room can have extra 1 person. Baolong is the first class there..... any KTVs also infest with gers.....

I love Baolong alot, the last time when I was there, I managed to hook a pair of real singing and dancing sisters, both stunter. For the first time in my life, both of them that cause me to get drunked after repeating losing to them in dice rolling game! The only problem could not bonked them cos time was running out during my last stay. Should be very shiok if I can have threesome with them!

banana
21-10-2004, 12:03 PM
If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?

in my earlier post, i said i met her in the tea house and asked her to quit if she want to follow me. i did ask her too, she told me watch VCD,sing songs, watch tv, KLKK, idle, cook, clean house, and meet up with her jie mei, etc...

I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough...
that's why i'm posting here to get feedback. i did sit down with her to work out her expenses and it come to sgd$700. i breakdown the expenses in my previous post for bro to help me out. i cant squeeze into RMB2000. i find that the water bill and electricity is too high.

Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges

she is using the ben di tong. i have chk, it does charge for incoming.

anyway she is going back to her village next month for CNY and i will go over and fetch her to singapore. then i will tell u my life story.

BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.

thank you bro for ur concern. time will tell.

IMHO: the problems with these mei mei are they are not skilled workers and their knowledge are limited and girls spend most of their time playing, idling, until 17-18 yrs old in their villages. when they grow up is too late. so, to make money, the only thing they know is sex. anyway most of them sucks.i dont understand why they rather let guys fuck then masturbating them. we know more things about china then they know.

honestly, my girl is not the pretty type nor give me the BF or king treatment. i like her bcos ... i dont know how to explain... let me find the correct words before i post. she ask me to give her some times to get used to me. she said she has no bf before so dont know how to love. she ask me questions like "why couples must hold hands", "why make love must kiss"...

she said we will not used condom when she follow me to singapore. hee hee :) what a turn on!

honestly, is a different experience having a village gf. i notice china girls are more straight forward. if they like you, they will follow you. not like our SG girls, play hard-to-get, got to go thru the romantic process test before accepting u as their bf. for china girls, courtship begins after marriage. interesting!

time will tell. after probation, she not up to my standard, i will change.

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Hmm...staying with your gal is alright lah...but must be in seperate room wor...or else how can my gal visit me??
Muahahaha...BTW, me no touch brother's gal one wor...unless you force me to service her in your absent lor... :D

Help me.... thanks..... I guess she needs your sex adventure....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges, therefore if you are calling her most of the time, how did she tok up to about RMB1K per month? She must be too dependent on you to cover most of her other excessive spenditure...

Uncle, mobile phone, both party pay....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Btw it cost me much much more to keep a viet ger alive in sg! (that another story by itself)

U have a kept viet ger in SG??

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:12 PM
I love Baolong alot, the last time when I was there, I managed to hook a pair of real singing and dancing sisters, both stunter. For the first time in my life, both of them that cause me to get drunked after repeating losing to them in dice rolling game! The only problem could not bonked them cos time was running out during my last stay. Should be very shiok if I can have threesome with them!

I will bring u to another joint where u can c me threesome in front of u...

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:14 PM
she is using the ben di tong. i have chk, it does charge for incoming.

Bro, they called it Xiao Ling Tong... it's CDMA. Yes incoming n outgoing will be charge but it's still much cheaper than normal GSM mobile.

banana
21-10-2004, 12:19 PM
The ger I know comes from the north, which is Heilongjiang.
wah! really envy you. my girl from hubei but nearer to xi'an than wuhan. consider northen beauty? i think my girl cannot compare to yours.

i realise there are 2 types of china girls. one type that con you till u broke and the other type will stick with u if they like you. what do u think. a wise man told me, "china girls in china are good girls and girls out of china are not good." do u agree? to an extend i think is quite true.

my girl is trying to find a job, but she said she has no skills and nobody want to employ her and earning that miserable rmb500.

should be going over to xiamen next month. i think i will give her a surprise visit and see how she respond.

banana
21-10-2004, 12:21 PM

HA HA HA!!!!! :D

banana
21-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Bro, they called it Xiao Ling Tong... it's CDMA. Yes incoming n outgoing will be charge but it's still much cheaper than normal GSM mobile.

ben di tong is GSM
xiao ling tong - incoming free

banana
21-10-2004, 12:27 PM
I will bring u to another joint where u can c me threesome in front of u...

take me there too. please...

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 01:09 PM

Hmm...but like that I will be very dry when I come back from PRC wor...Like that good meh?? :D

Seriously, I scared when I service her liao...you may not like it anymore wor..b'cos the circumfrence will be enlarged leh!!! You sure you want me to helps you?

Anyway, i want to go to Qin Xi town, where is your apartment?

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 01:11 PM

You have to be careful of what you asked for wor...sekali he meant to have a threesome with you and the gal...Then ...Then ..you will lose your V wor!!!
:p

banana
21-10-2004, 01:14 PM
You have to be careful of what you asked for wor...sekali he meant to have a threesome with you and the gal...Then ...Then ..you will lose your V wor!!!

then make it 4some, u joining us. :D

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 01:17 PM
she said we will not used condom when she follow me to singapore. hee hee :) what a turn on!

Definitely!!! Slurp...me thinking of my Dong Guan Mei...this few day she kept calling me...telling me that all her cells is filled images of me...and she had no BF nor sex life before...I thinking of frying her...and to find out whether she's a V...muahahaha...

honestly, is a different experience having a village gf. i notice china girls are more straight forward. if they like you, they will follow you. not like our SG girls, play hard-to-get, got to go thru the romantic process test before accepting u as their bf. for china girls, courtship begins after marriage. interesting!

I gues the PRC MM are easier to please...simple and straight forward...I am really missing them liao...

time will tell. after probation, she not up to my standard, i will change.

Me now working on a PRC in SLand....hmmm...should be going to fry her tomorrow...yummy..

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 01:21 PM
then make it 4some, u joining us. :D

Me is straight wor...still a V AH wor...
Muahahaha...BTW, me going usually drink at Dickson when I want PRC MM...you interested?

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:29 PM
ben di tong is GSM
xiao ling tong - incoming free

Hiazzz sorry, I got confuse with your mobile. There was I bought a prepaid sim card from Hangzhou... then I went to Suzhou, I wanted to top up but was told cannot.... have to go back Hangzhou... knn so bought another sin card then when I was in Xiamen, also cannot top up. Knn same operator also cannot.

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:30 PM

No problem if we can meet up there.....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Hmm...but like that I will be very dry when I come back from PRC wor...Like that good meh?? :D

Seriously, I scared when I service her liao...you may not like it anymore wor..b'cos the circumfrence will be enlarged leh!!! You sure you want me to helps you?

Anyway, i want to go to Qin Xi town, where is your apartment?

Dun worry, I remember our last orgy, yours won't do much harm to her.... Help me cool down her 'heaty'....

My apartment is at Hu Bing Bei Lu... near Marco Polo Hotel opp China bank, this street is filled with govt buildings n offices... so quite dangerous if there is terroist....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Definitely!!! Slurp...me thinking of my Dong Guan Mei...this few day she kept calling me...telling me that all her cells is filled images of me...and she had no BF nor sex life before...I thinking of frying her...and to find out whether she's a V...muahahaha...

I gues the PRC MM are easier to please...simple and straight forward...I am really missing them liao...

Me now working on a PRC in SLand....hmmm...should be going to fry her tomorrow...yummy..

Let me test her, c whether is she a V... or we can go for a 3some.... wat r bros for..... furthermore sharing is caring...

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Me is straight wor...still a V AH wor...
Muahahaha...BTW, me going usually drink at Dickson when I want PRC MM...you interested?

Knn know u for more than 10 yrs.... but these 10 yrs plus u never jio me go KTV.... hiazzzz so sad....

zhu star
21-10-2004, 02:44 PM
U have a kept viet ger in SG??

Almost lah, but back out last minute cos not worth the money! :D

zhu star
21-10-2004, 02:48 PM
wah! really envy you. my girl from hubei but nearer to xi'an than wuhan. consider northen beauty? i think my girl cannot compare to yours.

i realise there are 2 types of china girls. one type that con you till u broke and the other type will stick with u if they like you. what do u think. a wise man told me, "china girls in china are good girls and girls out of china are not good." do u agree? to an extend i think is quite true.

my girl is trying to find a job, but she said she has no skills and nobody want to employ her and earning that miserable rmb500.

should be going over to xiamen next month. i think i will give her a surprise visit and see how she respond.

LIke I always tell my friends, Northern ger can pampered their man but southern ger like man to pamper them!

U are right that gers in China (especially northern ger) will stick to you when they really fall for u without much finanical requirements. Of course ger tat are out of China are basically looking for ways to enrich their pocket something tat we should not be surprised! If you are interested in my experience please go to the following link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=448145#post448145

Cheers

banana
21-10-2004, 03:08 PM
LIke I always tell my friends, Northern ger can pampered their man but southern ger like man to pamper them!

U are right that gers in China (especially northern ger) will stick to you when they really fall for u without much finanical requirements. Of course ger tat are out of China are basically looking for ways to enrich their pocket something tat we should not be surprised! If you are interested in my experience please go to the following link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=448145#post448145

Cheers

wow!!! i think if she not up to standard then i will look out for northen ger liao!

pardon me for asking, she do BJ for you? is it good? trying to understand.

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 06:37 PM
wow!!! i think if she not up to standard then i will look out for northen ger liao!

I just got a good BBBJ from a Har Er Bin gal....you say leh??
I asked her how come she knows how to do it....
She said her ex-bf taught her!!! Wa pianz....I was in seventh haven....

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Knn know u for more than 10 yrs.... but these 10 yrs plus u never jio me go KTV.... hiazzzz so sad....

Ermmm...to be exact...you know me for 13yrs liao...but then I only becums a cheongster for the past 5 yrs....so I was still not 'Opened' yet mah...

You wanna go Dickson??
I was there yesterday..a subsitute for the aching heart that kanna the PRC MM Gong Tao....

CheongKingKong
21-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Let me test her, c whether is she a V... or we can go for a 3some.... wat r bros for..... furthermore sharing is caring...

This one cannot lah...it's a KC bonk...me fishing hard wor...no share share....cos she's not a WL...but she's a waitress in a restaurant...

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Ermmm...to be exact...you know me for 13yrs liao...but then I only becums a cheongster for the past 5 yrs....so I was still not 'Opened' yet mah...

You wanna go Dickson??
I was there yesterday..a subsitute for the aching heart that kanna the PRC MM Gong Tao....

I want to go but no money... how?? 13 yrs of friends???

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:47 PM
This one cannot lah...it's a KC bonk...me fishing hard wor...no share share....cos she's not a WL...but she's a waitress in a restaurant...

Haizzzz jap fight china..... 13 yrs of friend... thinking of this makes me heart pain pain...

CheongKingKong
22-10-2004, 09:09 AM
I want to go but no money... how?? 13 yrs of friends???

Aiyoh, Dickson would not kill your pocket lah...a jug of beer in the hall is like $27 for the first jug...subsequent jug is only $21...but usually i only order 1 or 2 jug for the whole night...try to minimised the damages...there's a lot of gals floating around the hall area...if you like I will jio you the next trip...

You in Sland till when? BTW...KNN....dun use that 13yrs of friend to Qi Gek me hor...You also never jio me!!! It's mutual!

CheongKingKong
22-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Haizzzz jap fight china..... 13 yrs of friend... thinking of this makes me heart pain pain...

NBz...I also know how to test V...dun need you to test for me lah!!!
:mad:

zhu star
22-10-2004, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE=banana]wow!!! i think if she not up to standard then i will look out for northen ger liao!

/QUOTE]

Okay lah if you want more detail I might as well provide a rating for her. I will rate her as follows:

Look: 9/10 (Although a little flat on the chest)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Her mouth like industrial grade vaccum cleaner and her tongue like a pussy cat tail sweep across your didi head gently. What I cannot tahan is when she blow me she will stare at me with her pair of big and shinning round eye. So tell me how to last?)

A/R: 8/10 (She never do b/4 until I taught her how to do it, but once she did it she can do it like a pro)

F/J: 9/10 No horse run, can perform in any positions, willing to explore all position to ensure both of us enjoy.

For most of buisness trips to visit her, she always demand that I bonk her at least 3 times a day. For trips tat I visited her for R&R, I lost count of the number of bonk a day, all I can say is that both of us are also naked at all times when I am in her apartment. We even did it when she was cooking dinner. The only time we leave her apartment is for meals only!

I want to mention that I am not young, 2shots a days is alot to me but imagine doing three bonk a day where can cum? Most of the time after 2nd bonk, I already knock out but she always take over and ride me even when I have nothing to shoot!

Cheers

naemlo
22-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Aiyoh, Dickson would not kill your pocket lah...a jug of beer in the hall is like $27 for the first jug...subsequent jug is only $21...but usually i only order 1 or 2 jug for the whole night...try to minimised the damages...there's a lot of gals floating around the hall area...if you like I will jio you the next trip...

You in Sland till when? BTW...KNN....dun use that 13yrs of friend to Qi Gek me hor...You also never jio me!!! It's mutual!

I went b4 lah..... 13 yrs of friend... a jug nothing to u right?? I dun cheong how to jio u??

naemlo
22-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Okay lah if you want more detail I might as well provide a rating for her. I will rate her as follows:

Your FR made me gian gian... she willing to do 3some?? ahhahahah so how is our trip? I going HCMC, Hanoi n BKK next mth...

zhu star
22-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Your FR made me gian gian... she willing to do 3some?? ahhahahah so how is our trip? I going HCMC, Hanoi n BKK next mth...

Will start my trip from this Sunday to KL first, As for HCMC and BKK will wait for my German boss to arrive in Sg middle of next week for further discussion on travelling schedule etc. But am very sure tat I am going to BKK soon.

banana
22-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Okay lah if you want more detail I might as well provide a rating for her. I will rate her as follows: ... ... ...

holy shit!

i'm going to use your rating as a baseline to train my gf. if she cannot make it to the standard, i have to move on. ask your gf to recommend one to me ok?

ahboy78
22-10-2004, 08:43 PM

hmm i go there can tell u? u come over chengdu can tell me..... i agreed on what some bros says here, been living in sichuan for the past month, a single person can live well with 1.5k rmb liao.....

naemlo
22-10-2004, 09:08 PM
hmm i go there can tell u? u come over chengdu can tell me..... i agreed on what some bros says here, been living in sichuan for the past month, a single person can live well with 1.5k rmb liao.....

Can can no problem... anytime u want to go Xiamen, just inform me....

ahboy78
22-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Can can no problem... anytime u want to go Xiamen, just inform me....

wa lauz u not in jc last night, i flying off monday morning, this time single trip ticket.......when u free come out to cheong in sillypore leh. arboz i can only meet u to cheong outside sillypore liao

naemlo
22-10-2004, 09:30 PM
wa lauz u not in jc last night, i flying off monday morning, this time single trip ticket.......when u free come out to cheong in sillypore leh. arboz i can only meet u to cheong outside sillypore liao

I rather meet u in China than in this part of the world....

dc7176
23-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi bro

I b goin to xiamen on th 28th till 1 nov alone. Nothin better to do n need to clear leaves. Happen to see this thread, hope bro out there can enlighten me on the following.

1. How to get around there?? Cab?? they go by meter?? I m stayin at Xin yin ze htl. its an 2.5 star hotel as stated by the travel agency??

2. Any place of interest?? Other than the ktv n teahouse.

3. Any recommendation of good, cheap hotel?? coz i onli book tat hotel for 2 nites still got 2 more nites dunno stay where yet.

4. How much is the rate for bookin a gal overnite??

Thx in adv for the info.

naemlo
23-10-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm more than willing to help u... just too bad I can't go back Xiamen else I'll be a good host for u, anyway welcome to my homeland.....

1. How to get around there?? Cab?? they go by meter?? I m stayin at Xin yin ze htl. its an 2.5 star hotel as stated by the travel agency??

Ya by cab, if u want bus also can....but cab not that ex there. All cabs are by meter, it is a law there, but u want u can pay him a fix rate to bring u around Xiamen. 99% will use meter, if the cab driver demand a sum rather than using meter, if u r mean u can ask him to drive u to the nearest police station... else just ignore him, cabs are plenty in Xiamen.

This hotel no comment cause never heard or stay there b4.. the hotel is located in which road?

2. Any place of interest?? Other than the ktv n teahouse.

Tourist spot,

1) Gu Lang Yu... very beautiful island.
2) U can take a ferry that will take u to the strait between Jinmen (Taiwan) and Xiamen.
3) Take a cab, n ask him to drive u along Huan Dao lu...
4) Nan Pu Tuo Shi, a very famous temple in Xiamen... u can visit the temple n climb the mountain.. this is defintely higher than our bukit timah hill.
5) Shopping in Zhongshan lu.

Disco,

1) KK disco
2) Shi Guang Shui Dao (Look for a captain called Ah Ming, he will arrange a table for u if it's too crowded. If u want other 'thing', ger, condom n any other thing, trust me he can get all those which u can't get in s'pore) If u think he provide good service, just tip him 50-100. The waiter/waitress u can tip than 50 if u want but not a must there.

KTV,

1) Noah Ark
2) Jin Qun
3) Liu Jin Shui Ye
4) Bao Long
5) Taiwan

Pub,

1) Xi Bu Nui Zai (Western Cowboy)

3. Any recommendation of good, cheap hotel?? coz i onli book tat hotel for 2 nites still got 2 more nites dunno stay where yet.

The best n I always advice my friends when they going Xiamen, Bei Fang Bin Guan. It's a 2 stars hotel abt 180RMB a night. But I suggest u spend 2 nights in Fuzhou. Ask the cab driver drive u to Bei Fang Bin Guan, n on the right of the hotel, he can c an office selling coach ticket. A coach leaves for Fuzhou every hour. It will take u 4 hrs to reach Fuzhou. I been to Fuzhou abt 3 times, n everything there is cheaper but less developed.

4. How much is the rate for bookin a gal overnite??

Depends, normally abt 800RMB and above.

All the best and enjoy yourself.

banana
24-10-2004, 01:08 AM
... I b goin to xiamen on th 28th till 1 nov alone. Nothin better to do n need to clear leaves. Happen to see this thread, hope bro out there can enlighten me on the following...

bro Naemlo, already offer his recommendation. so i will offer you contact of a local taxi driver. i got to know this driver when he fetch me to the airport 2 weeks ago. he give me his name card and offer to take me around. he told me can have sex for rmb50 in a hair saloon. if u interested PM me.

there are too many things u can do in xiamen. i love throwing rubbish everywhere and "tan zi shen gong" the cig butt. tell us what u r expecting so that bro here can give u precise advise.

naemlo
24-10-2004, 01:23 AM
bro Naemlo, already offer his recommendation. tell us what u r expecting so that bro here can give u precise advise.

Too bad I'm not in Xiamen, else I bring him to the local delight....

dc7176
24-10-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm more than willing to help u... just too bad I can't go back Xiamen else I'll be a good host for u, anyway welcome to my homeland.....

Ya by cab, if u want bus also can....but cab not that ex there. All cabs are by meter, it is a law there, but u want u can pay him a fix rate to bring u around Xiamen. 99% will use meter, if the cab driver demand a sum rather than using meter, if u r mean u can ask him to drive u to the nearest police station... else just ignore him, cabs are plenty in Xiamen.

This hotel no comment cause never heard or stay there b4.. the hotel is located in which road?

Tourist spot,

1) Gu Lang Yu... very beautiful island.
2) U can take a ferry that will take u to the strait between Jinmen (Taiwan) and Xiamen.
3) Take a cab, n ask him to drive u along Huan Dao lu...
4) Nan Pu Tuo Shi, a very famous temple in Xiamen... u can visit the temple n climb the mountain.. this is defintely higher than our bukit timah hill.
5) Shopping in Zhongshan lu.

Disco,

1) KK disco
2) Shi Guang Shui Dao (Look for a captain called Ah Ming, he will arrange a table for u if it's too crowded. If u want other 'thing', ger, condom n any other thing, trust me he can get all those which u can't get in s'pore) If u think he provide good service, just tip him 50-100. The waiter/waitress u can tip than 50 if u want but not a must there.

KTV,

1) Noah Ark
2) Jin Qun
3) Liu Jin Shui Ye
4) Bao Long
5) Taiwan

Pub,

1) Xi Bu Nui Zai (Western Cowboy)

The best n I always advice my friends when they going Xiamen, Bei Fang Bin Guan. It's a 2 stars hotel abt 180RMB a night. But I suggest u spend 2 nights in Fuzhou. Ask the cab driver drive u to Bei Fang Bin Guan, n on the right of the hotel, he can c an office selling coach ticket. A coach leaves for Fuzhou every hour. It will take u 4 hrs to reach Fuzhou. I been to Fuzhou abt 3 times, n everything there is cheaper but less developed.

Depends, normally abt 800RMB and above.

All the best and enjoy yourself.

Wow! thx bro for the detail info u given.

BTW hear from my fren tat we cant anyhow bring gals into the hotel?? Cant hold the gal hand on the street?? The Gong An will catch us??

Izzit true??

Thx again for this valuable info.

dc7176
24-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Too bad I'm not in Xiamen, else I bring him to the local delight....

UP ur reputation pts too.

thx again :)

dc7176
24-10-2004, 09:33 AM
bro Naemlo, already offer his recommendation. so i will offer you contact of a local taxi driver. i got to know this driver when he fetch me to the airport 2 weeks ago. he give me his name card and offer to take me around. he told me can have sex for rmb50 in a hair saloon. if u interested PM me.

there are too many things u can do in xiamen. i love throwing rubbish everywhere and "tan zi shen gong" the cig butt. tell us what u r expecting so that bro here can give u precise advise.

Actually i have no expectation there... like i say juz to clear my Annual Leave. N since i m goin there alone for the 1st time, of coz scare lah!! Lucky there this forum here n esp bro like u n Naemlo to help me get goin.

Most probably i call up my ex-meimei, last time wkin at ktv here. She stayin at Fuzhou than ask her bring me around. If cant get her, i go there than decide wat to do. :confused:

Up ur pts too!

Cheerz.

dc7176
24-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Bro Naemlo

Where is this Bei Fang Bin Guan?? Or i tell the cab driver, he will know it???

Legend
24-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Honestly speaking, I feel that choing KTV at Xiamen is not so great nor fun compared to Shanghai, Shenzhen or Zhuhai. The rooms are less lavish, gals generally not as pretty and they are not so well groomed. Also the local gals are a lot less pretty than those from other provinces. Costs may be slightly cheaper though... aboout 20%. Pubs and discos are comparable to what can be found in other 2nd tier cities.

What Xiamen has to offer though, are its famous Fa Lang (Hair dressing shops), cheap and good massages, hair washes and foot reflexology.

If single, chionging the fa langs can be quite an experience. There are plenty of gals to choose from, its really cheap but dont expect much Kamcheng. Just go enjoy but bear with the run-down conditions.

If attached to PRC gf then it can be quite nice place to visit and the experience is quite different. Nice food, relatively nice weather and reasonably priced.

Been to Xiamen about 6-7 times for work and pleasure. Just thought of sharing my 2 cents worth of an overall perspective so that fellow brothers can better place their hard earned money strategically.

Cheers!

naemlo
24-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Wow! thx bro for the detail info u given.

BTW hear from my fren tat we cant anyhow bring gals into the hotel?? Cant hold the gal hand on the street?? The Gong An will catch us??

Izzit true??

Thx again for this valuable info.

Can bring, depends on hotel... in china law, it disallows u to bring ger into your hotel. But most budget hotel dun care about it.... Can hold hand, kiss n hug in public.

naemlo
24-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Bro Naemlo

Where is this Bei Fang Bin Guan?? Or i tell the cab driver, he will know it???

The driver should know, u can tell him somewhere near Lian Hua Lu n Jia He lu... or u tell him where ppl buy coach ticket. If still cannot u buy me a ticket I will fly over to help u.... ;P

naemlo
24-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Honestly speaking, I feel that choing KTV at Xiamen is not so great nor fun compared to Shanghai, Shenzhen or Zhuhai. The rooms are less lavish, gals generally not as pretty and they are not so well groomed. Also the local gals are a lot less pretty than those from other provinces. Costs may be slightly cheaper though... aboout 20%. Pubs and discos are comparable to what can be found in other 2nd tier cities.

This depends on individual, some will like this, some will hate that, personally, I cheong Hangzhou, Suzhou, Beijing, Fuzhou, Shanghai, Xiamen KTVs... I find Xiamen KTV rooms can be compared to Shanghai with a cheaper rates. The gers r as pretty n well groom as Shanghai... Hmmm think about this... Xiamen and Shanghai KTV gers are not purely local... there r Dongbei gers, Jiangnan gers... Y Shanghai, Shenzhen r ex r because of foreigners...

What Xiamen has to offer though, are its famous Fa Lang (Hair dressing shops), cheap and good massages, hair washes and foot reflexology.

If single, chionging the fa langs can be quite an experience. There are plenty of gals to choose from, its really cheap but dont expect much Kamcheng. Just go enjoy but bear with the run-down conditions.

U can find all the mentioned above in Shanghai too. Run down condition Fa Lang with gers in the shops to choose from....

Been to Xiamen about 6-7 times for work and pleasure. Just thought of sharing my 2 cents worth of an overall perspective so that fellow brothers can better place their hard earned money strategically.

Thanks for your 2 cts... I will share my 2 cts too.... if want to cheong n make money worthwhile, u dun go to city like Shanghai, Beijing, Xiamen.... u should go to those less developed n less foreigner place... It is definitely much cheaper...

kennyboy1314
25-10-2004, 02:08 AM
I will be going to Xiamen from 1 Nov till 7 Nov.

Can anyone advice how does those Fa Lang or Tea House look like? ALl such shops have "special" services?

Pls pardon me for my blurness.

banana
25-10-2004, 03:11 AM

Can anyone advice how does those Fa Lang or Tea House look like? ALl such shops have "special" services?

have u read finish this thread?

"special" is everywhere. if u dare u can ask the hotel staffs also can. also have to good PR skill to "sian" them. or when u walk along the streets, u see the way they dress like ktv girls, u can aslo ask them.

Fa Lang - i think is hair saloon. i dont know how to tell u, may be find one nice saloon u like and go for a hair wash then ask got "xia jie". or do it in the shop rmb50-100

tea house - just walk in and ask for a room. charges like, if i can recall, rmb8.00 for room and tea. if no "xia jie" u only lose rmb8 and walk away.

be careful, some tea house are "hei dian", will chop u like robert. if u wanna take take girl out tell the mummy u want xie jie can "chu tai". average chu tai price is around rmb800. depend on negiogation skill.

one method is ask the ger can chu tai to cfm again, she say can then u on the spot get out of tea house (of course pay first lah). u also may have to pay for xie jie "zhuo tai" fee, i think is rmb10 to the tea house. if u r generous enough pay for it, is sgd$2 only. most xia jie will ask you to pay for them.

so when u half way back to hotel, u negiogate with them. some may give u discount or may not (people skill). if not or u suddenly realise she not that worth after all, u then ask her to go back. or u can ask her when u reach hotel.

some restaurants also got xie jie. they will keep u company while having your meals.

tu nai - also can got ger.

disco - also have

pub - also have

feet reflexology shop - also have

use your people skill

naemlo
25-10-2004, 10:19 AM

Haizzzzz I thought my info is good enough.... so sad...

Tea house I have not been to 1 b4... all the tea houses I went is clean clean type... as for Fa Lang.... u can go walk walk in the night abt 10 if u c a lot of young chio gers in the shop.. 99% provides service. As I always say, if u want local delight, buy me a ticket n I will show u show delight.

banana
25-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Haizzzzz I thought my info is good enough.... so sad...

Tea house I have not been to 1 b4... all the tea houses I went is clean clean type... as for Fa Lang.... u can go walk walk in the night abt 10 if u c a lot of young chio gers in the shop.. 99% provides service. As I always say, if u want local delight, buy me a ticket n I will show u show delight.

Bro naemlo, your info is veri good, i just add a bit of my experience. so that our bro can enjoy the trip.

yo! buy me a ticket too and we can orgy over there.

i will be moving over there around 2006. may be i can organise trip for u bro interested out there. may be the tour theme will be "china expose" or "chinese pussyland"

naemlo
25-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Bro naemlo, your info is veri good, i just add a bit of my experience. so that our bro can enjoy the trip.

yo! buy me a ticket too and we can orgy over there.

i will be moving over there around 2006. may be i can organise trip for u bro interested out there. may be the tour theme will be "china expose" or "chinese pussyland"

Moving over there as in migrate???

banana
25-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Moving over there as in migrate???

will still keep my sg passport but will apply for PR.

naemlo
25-10-2004, 06:13 PM
will still keep my sg passport but will apply for PR.

Wow u seriously thinking abt this??? Good for u... y put ourselves so much pressure in this land??

banana
25-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Wow u seriously thinking abt this??? Good for u... y put ourselves so much pressure in this land??

that's why i 4 yrs ago oredi plan to move out. i m sick and tired here. all i get from after all these hard works is, bad health, lack of sex, lost my fiancee, losing my family, etc. sucks man!!!

4 yrs ago i start looking for a greener pasture. finally got 2 ideal places, canada or china. finally decided xiamen, china.

naemlo
25-10-2004, 06:36 PM
that's why i 4 yrs ago oredi plan to move out. i m sick and tired here. all i get from after all these hard works is, bad health, lack of sex, lost my fiancee, losing my family, etc. sucks man!!!

4 yrs ago i start looking for a greener pasture. finally got 2 ideal places, canada or china. finally decided xiamen, china.

Bro u confirm Xiamen?? Hmmmm if yes better be quick... properties there is like S'pore getting very ex... my apartment when I bought 1 yr plus ago is abt 150K n now it's worth 300K plus.....

banana
25-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Bro u confirm Xiamen?? Hmmmm if yes better be quick... properties there is like S'pore getting very ex... my apartment when I bought 1 yr plus ago is abt 150K n now it's worth 300K plus.....

i know, but finacially tied up now. will be more commfortable end of the year. ceasing some of my businesses now to recover $$$

kennyboy1314
25-10-2004, 07:37 PM
thank you bro naemlo and banana for the valuable info.

thank you beri beri much.

banana
25-10-2004, 08:23 PM
thank you bro naemlo and banana for the valuable info.

thank you beri beri much.

no need to thank us, just buy us ticket to go with u. hee hee :D

naemlo
25-10-2004, 08:51 PM
no need to thank us, just buy us ticket to go with u. hee hee :D

Yes 2 tickets to Xiamen.... quite cheap about 500+.

banana
25-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Yes 2 tickets to Xiamen.... quite cheap about 500+.

yo! bro naemlo and me, on 4ntm standby. fullpack- pack, weapon- check, helmet - wear. fully operational, pls activate us for overseas mission. oops!! forget to buy condom!!!

naemlo
25-10-2004, 09:46 PM
yo! bro naemlo and me, on 4ntm standby. fullpack- pack, weapon- check, helmet - wear. fully operational, pls activate us for overseas mission. oops!! forget to buy condom!!!

Bro dun need condom... dulex is quite common there... a bit pai seh to bring from s'pore... later bag go thru scanner, sound an alarm, jia lat

dc7176
25-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Bro dun need condom... dulex is quite common there... a bit pai seh to bring from s'pore... later bag go thru scanner, sound an alarm, jia lat

huh?? still use condom??? tot doin it raw?? :D

Btw do the hotel there accept credit card? esp tat bei fang bing guan.
Hopefully its accept if not gotta bring more cash liao.

naemlo
25-10-2004, 10:47 PM
huh?? still use condom??? tot doin it raw?? :D

Btw do the hotel there accept credit card? esp tat bei fang bing guan.
Hopefully its accept if not gotta bring more cash liao.

Bei Fang dun accept credit card.... it's 180RMB per night n abt 35SGD only.
Condom is still good to prevent accident.... I dun want a child so soon.

captain
25-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi Bro, will be in Xiamen 11/Nov. Need bro advise where can pick up young n pretty gal overnite in hotel?

What the damage?

Where the place?

Thanks

naemlo
25-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Hi Bro, will be in Xiamen 11/Nov. Need bro advise where can pick up young n pretty gal overnite in hotel?

What the damage?

Where the place?

Thanks

It's quite tiring, repeating myself....

banana
26-10-2004, 12:46 AM

What the damage?

Where the place?

Thanks

{singing} here we go again...

banana
26-10-2004, 12:48 AM

:D veri the funny

naemlo
26-10-2004, 09:38 AM
{singing} here we go again...

U will get use to it when u r long in this forum... a lot of ppl just dun do any research and start a thread asking this n that... haizzzzz maybe this is s'pore where students have tips b4 going exam.

CheongKingKong
26-10-2004, 10:20 AM
U will get use to it when u r long in this forum... a lot of ppl just dun do any research and start a thread asking this n that... haizzzzz maybe this is s'pore where students have tips b4 going exam.

You see...that's why it's so tiring to start a new thread with good info...ppl just forget to do research by reading thru the thread first...Haizzz....I pity you brother....

BTW, you serious bo??
Two Tickets to Xiamen only cost SGD 500??!!
When you going again har?? Maybe I take leave to accompany you....Swee bo?? Then we can cheong there together....Muahahahaha...

naemlo
26-10-2004, 10:28 AM
You see...that's why it's so tiring to start a new thread with good info...ppl just forget to do research by reading thru the thread first...Haizzz....I pity you brother....

BTW, you serious bo??
When you going again har?? Maybe I take leave to accompany you....Swee bo?? Then we can cheong there together....Muahahahaha...

Sorry lah wat I meant is 1 ticket abt 500.... me thinking of going HK, it is cheaper then from there go to Shenzhen, dongguan... xiamen.. how interested??

CheongKingKong
26-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Sorry lah wat I meant is 1 ticket abt 500.... me thinking of going HK, it is cheaper then from there go to Shenzhen, dongguan... xiamen.. how interested??

BTW...i read in newspaper the other day...3 day 2 night Free and easy trip to Guang Zhou at $455/pax...hotel included... & $355 to Shenzhen at $355...hotel also included!!

Which one seems good to you??

Of course I interested!!!

babycheong
26-10-2004, 12:09 PM

BTW, you serious bo??
bludder......it's not that they forget, but they are juz lazy even to read the thread not to mention searching....

hmm 2 tickets for SGD500.........wanna go? :D

banana
26-10-2004, 07:34 PM
... me thinking of going HK, it is cheaper then from there go to Shenzhen, dongguan... xiamen.. how interested??

count me in!

thought of attending the World SME Expo, on 16 - 18 November 2004 at the Hong #### Convention and Exhibition Centre.

shall we meet to discuss?

those interested pls get ready:
1. u are financially sound (got enough money to spend)
2. above 25 yrs old or mature enough (dont wanna baby sit)
3. seasoned traveller (move in unison, not waiting for you and help u pack)
4. passport not expired (sori have to leave u behind and we go on our own)

how about we meet tomoro night at kallang mac donald. let say 11pm

interested party pls come with a g-string over your head so taht we can identify each other... juz kidding... we will wear rubberband on our right wrist.

naemlo
26-10-2004, 08:06 PM
BTW...i read in newspaper the other day...3 day 2 night Free and easy trip to Guang Zhou at $455/pax...hotel included... & $355 to Shenzhen at $355...hotel also included!!

Which one seems good to you??

Of course I interested!!!

All seem good, so u paying for my ticket?? Wow no wonder I know u for more than 13 yrs...

naemlo
26-10-2004, 08:09 PM
count me in!

thought of attending the World SME Expo, on 16 - 18 November 2004 at the Hong #### Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Bro, 16-18 Nov, my planned trip is BKK.. cannot make it... there is group of cheongster heading Xiamen on the 1st or 2nd wk of Dec... y not plan this?

banana
26-10-2004, 08:16 PM
...there is group of cheongster heading Xiamen on the 1st or 2nd wk of Dec... y not plan this?

will search the forum regarding this.

naemlo
26-10-2004, 08:28 PM
will search the forum regarding this.

No need to search... this group is me n friend...

banana
26-10-2004, 08:45 PM
No need to search... this group is me n friend...

that's mean i gonna go hk and then come back and go XM. wah! waste many the hours leh!

ai yo!! but my gf going back to her village by then.

count me in. you got my mobile rite?

banana
26-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Bro, 16-18 Nov, my planned trip is BKK.. cannot make it... there is group of cheongster heading Xiamen on the 1st or 2nd wk of Dec... y not plan this?

your BKK is personal or business? can tag along?

naemlo
26-10-2004, 09:00 PM
your BKK is personal or business? can tag along?

I will be in Hanoi from 8/11 to 13/11, from Hanoi take a flight to BKk. 13/11-14/11 is leisure, 15/11-16/11 is business then 17/11 to 21/11 is leisure again. Want to join me from 17/11?? I have a cheongster going too. We can discuss our plan in Bkk....

Oi I dun have your no. lah.....

banana
26-10-2004, 09:48 PM
I will be in Hanoi from 8/11 to 13/11, from Hanoi take a flight to BKk. 13/11-14/11 is leisure, 15/11-16/11 is business then 17/11 to 21/11 is leisure again. Want to join me from 17/11?? I have a cheongster going too. We can discuss our plan in Bkk....

cannot commit now. will let u know on monday.

may go tj. pinan this sunday to eat seafood. wanna go?

naemlo
26-10-2004, 09:54 PM
cannot commit now. will let u know on monday.

may go tj. pinan this sunday to eat seafood. wanna go?

Wow go so far, think go JB can lah....

banana
26-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Wow go so far, think go JB can lah....

and of course ... xxx ...

naemlo
26-10-2004, 09:58 PM
and of course ... xxx ...

New York??? Package 199???

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 09:00 AM
All seem good, so u paying for my ticket?? Wow no wonder I know u for more than 13 yrs...

Nbz...you always wanna Tok Tok Tok me....
I think I can go alone....Should have no problem finding me way around...
No language barriar...no sex barrier...no other barrier...

Oei...Baby cheong...wanna cum alone...??

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 09:01 AM

Nbz...you sure have many reserve tanks...
:eek:

naemlo
27-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Nbz...you sure have many reserve tanks...
:eek:

13 yrs friend, want to join us??

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 01:23 PM
13 yrs friend, want to join us??

Me dun like BKK lah...prefer the PRC MM's snowy white smooth texture skin...
Slurp.... :p

naemlo
27-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Me dun like BKK lah...prefer the PRC MM's snowy white smooth texture skin...
Slurp.... :p

Knn thais also has white smooth skin.... u can f a penthhouse ger....

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Knn thais also has white smooth skin.... u can f a penthhouse ger....
Ermmm...but then me dun know how to pun thai....so no communication equal to no GF feelings...equal to no KC bonk wor...
:o

naemlo
27-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Ermmm...but then me dun know how to pun thai....so no communication equal to no GF feelings...equal to no KC bonk wor...
:o

It's the same, they speak english, knn u r a mountain tortoise.... only know CHINA. Pls refer to my avatar....

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 04:01 PM
It's the same, they speak english, knn u r a mountain tortoise.... only know CHINA. Pls refer to my avatar....

You lydat treat me good meh??
Ask me to refer to your avatar...
They speak fucking language more like it...KNNz their english the most I can understands 10%....

BTW ---> ..!.. :D ..!..

banana
27-10-2004, 04:03 PM

that's a good one!

naemlo
27-10-2004, 04:06 PM
You lydat treat me good meh??
Ask me to refer to your avatar...
They speak fucking language more like it...KNNz their english the most I can understands 10%....

BTW ---> ..!.. :D ..!..

Bro u go... I bring u go n f uni students.... some uni students ang mo better than us....

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Bro u go... I bring u go n f uni students.... some uni students ang mo better than us....

OIC...KNN...you say so lah!!!
I tot you meant those WL...!!!
NBz...how did I know you mentioned it's the Uni gals wor....
Hmmm....slurp....
But then I dun like the weather in BKK wor...sibey hot and sticky...

banana
27-10-2004, 04:12 PM

bro naemlo, take me to your world of wonderland

naemlo
27-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Hmmm....slurp....

Hot n sticky make a man horny.... buy a ticket n join me... uni mei mei here I cum....

naemlo
27-10-2004, 04:13 PM
bro naemlo, take me to your world of wonderland

Bro u confirm boh??? U said u still thinking abt it.

banana
27-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Bro u confirm boh??? U said u still thinking abt it.

i want to go leh but can only confirm on monday. i no let go aeroplane one. will let u know asap.

naemlo
27-10-2004, 04:19 PM
i want to go leh but can only confirm on monday. i no let go aeroplane one. will let u know asap.

wow your 747 double deck fly across me last nite...

banana
27-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Hmmm....slurp....

u ar!!!! want to go, go lah! so law law saw saw, so many the excuses.

banana
27-10-2004, 04:21 PM
wow your 747 double deck fly across me last nite...

better than crash like sikair.

pai sei pai seh. but i really on the way when i sms u.

not to worry, next year my final year and i retire and i have the whole world in my hand.

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 05:30 PM
u ar!!!! want to go, go lah! so law law saw saw, so many the excuses.

Muahahaha...me nick name is Gu niang wor...

naemlo
27-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Muahahaha...me nick name is Gu niang wor...

Si gu niang, tonight u go where???

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 05:35 PM
Si gu niang, tonight u go where???
A KTV at OASIS lah....

naemlo
27-10-2004, 05:46 PM
A KTV at OASIS lah....

Nowsdays after 13 yrs of friendship, u forget abt me... bo jio.

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 09:05 AM
Nowsdays after 13 yrs of friendship, u forget abt me... bo jio.

NBz...your phone yesterday like 'Water Goods'....me called until bek Chek!
Every time dial your phone liao...the thing just cut off....SMS you also no respond....

naemlo
28-10-2004, 09:30 AM
NBz...your phone yesterday like 'Water Goods'....me called until bek Chek!
Every time dial your phone liao...the thing just cut off....SMS you also no respond....

Read your Pm... knn early in the morning I read a posting fcuking me... no wonder I can't sleep well...

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Read your Pm... knn early in the morning I read a posting fcuking me... no wonder I can't sleep well...

Haizz...you no Fcuk no grow big....so must fcuk more...
You KPKB here me no jio...then you this 13yrs friend dun know how to call me?? Pui Pui Pui...

Anyway, Sland cheonging not suitable for you lor...
Too ex liao...
BTW, me not your Godfather...you still have to pay....
Muahahahaha....

naemlo
28-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Haizz...you no Fcuk no grow big....so must fcuk more...
You KPKB here me no jio...then you this 13yrs friend dun know how to call me?? Pui Pui Pui...

Anyway, Sland cheonging not suitable for you lor...
Too ex liao...
BTW, me not your Godfather...you still have to pay....
Muahahahaha....

Knn u also no f no big... Oasis that KTV I went 3 times liao. Bought your ticket?

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Knn u also no f no big... Oasis that KTV I went 3 times liao. Bought your ticket?

Ermm...I think you go there that time under different boss...the new boss and mummy started in Oct niah....
So you wanna go check it out??

naemlo
28-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Ermm...I think you go there that time under different boss...the new boss and mummy started in Oct niah....
So you wanna go check it out??

DUn want cos the gers there damn sian,......

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 05:54 PM
DUn want cos the gers there damn sian,......

Tell me where in Sland got interesting gals??
Me getting sick of Oasis liao...unless we go to Xiamen together...then I thin kme can cheong happily!
Muahahaha....

naemlo
28-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Tell me where in Sland got interesting gals??
Me getting sick of Oasis liao...unless we go to Xiamen together...then I thin kme can cheong happily!
Muahahaha....

Tml there is an AGM, wait for my sms...

CheongKingKong
29-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Tml there is an AGM, wait for my sms...

Haizz....me have schedules wor....
Please update me fast fast....

naemlo
29-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Haizz....me have schedules wor....
Please update me fast fast....

Pls call my personal assistance to check out my schedule for tonight.

kennyboy1314
31-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Is there a hotel called Gold Coast near Hu Bing Bei Lu?

I will be staying there and am wondering if there are any "interesting" places ard the area (meaning within walking distance).

Sorry to ask so many questions.

Very excited coz going tomolo liao.

banana
31-10-2004, 06:00 PM

enjoy your trip!

read this thread and you will know your way around.

naemlo
01-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Is there a hotel called Gold Coast near Hu Bing Bei Lu?

I will be staying there and am wondering if there are any "interesting" places ard the area (meaning within walking distance).

Sorry to ask so many questions.

It's very near my apartment. It is a budget hotel, not bad consider the price u paying. A walking distance from Nork Ark KTV.

lurpsexx
04-11-2004, 11:49 PM

Anyone going to Fuzhou in 2nd week of Dec?

Naemlo, any cheap air tickets/airlines to recommend or not? SG got any tour agent you recommend? I blanja you present la.. Knn... kekekeke :D

naemlo
05-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Anyone going to Fuzhou in 2nd week of Dec?

Naemlo, any cheap air tickets/airlines to recommend or not? SG got any tour agent you recommend? I blanja you present la.. Knn... kekekeke :D

U confirm blanja with ticket then I will help u.... Fuzhou, I will meet u on top of Gu Shan.

gigantic_tk
14-11-2004, 11:42 PM
廈門---- 2004.1.17

髮廊
火車站一帶,包括福津大街、湖濱東路、福聯和酒吧一條街一帶,
起碼集中了50家髮廊,其中幾乎全部可以談打泡事宜。
那裏均價為50(按摩)100(帶bj)200(Q),
我在那裏得手率十分高,小姐年輕沒有經驗,身材也很不錯,
我一般第二次就可以僑到150(Q),
第二次免費玩到的我記得的就有三次吧,
小姐往往要和你做前都主動幫你bj,十分爽快,
如果大大水平高,人又長得不難看,很好玩的一個地方哦。

最好的地點在︰
禾祥東路東方巴黎和東方瑞士之間的小路,
有三家發廊經常有看得入眼的MM,服務親切,
一律打飛機40,無套BJ100,全套150(含BJ)

其他地點︰
福津大街樓下,簡直就是發廊一條街,仔細找找,會發現不錯的MM,
小弟前天就上了一個本來在台灣酒店坐台的小姐,
還是帶到福津大街她租住的公寓燒干
有全套家電和衛浴設備氣質特別好,
1Q也就是150,貿西了
但是這里出台的小姐大多數不會BJ

火車站出來湖濱東路一直到台灣酒店,
沿街都是發廊,常常有剛出道的幼齒MM
這里的發廊因為在大街旁邊,一般不做全套,
幫你親著奶頭打完飛機收你40塊了事

湖濱四里菜市場育興商場對面,也有4、5家發廊
靠湖濱東路的第一家長期東北MM坐台,服務和MM長相都不錯,
會把你帶到她租住的公寓愛愛,全套150

市區大同路、開元路、大中路邊上的橫巷,
也有很多發廊不過大多數沒有按摩床,
條件髒亂簡陋有一次經過進去體驗一番

松柏附近的發廊建議各位大大不要去
小姐很機車的,會和你討小費,
廈門的發廊根本沒有小費的說法,
各位大大不要破壞行情啊

由于嚴打,
廈門原來徘徊在蓮花、松柏、檳榔一帶的街妹
已經幾乎絕跡了
有我看也是5、6年前的野雞,又老又丑,
旁邊還有GTO把著,很不安全的,沒什麼搞

茶館
廈門的茶館不很景氣,真正喝茶的地方不多,
所以當你一進茶館就可以判斷可不可以叫mm,
如果不像喝茶的地方(一般喝茶的地方氛圍和裝修都比較專業),
就可以讓小姐幫你叫mm,茶館一般都有很多熟識mm,或直接從黃厝帶來,
我的一個朋友上周200包夜叫了一個18歲的,十分合算,
茶館一個確定就是無法直接看到mm的樣子要登上一段時間。
在宏都飯店轉出來的大馬路,有一排茶店, 小費100,短打約 RMB 300

夜總會
廈門的夜總會就那麼幾家,
大多集中在蓮花和白鷺周一帶,價格較高,
除非招待客戶,否則是不會去那種地方的,
有時間的話不妨用培養的方式,不過那難度頗高,
小弟只嘗試過一次,可惜素質不是很好的那種,
泡上也沒什麼意思,所以中途跑路,
建議大家還是不要去那種地方找,除非客戶請客,
為了招待客戶上次曾經在寶龍夜總會找過一次,1000元一天,貴死人

廈門本地人
還是大部份在輪渡和中山路一帶活動的,
我介紹2個地方:
鷺江路.廈禾路口有幾家卡拉OK,小費僅RMB100,
就算叫上5菜1湯,半打啤酒,消費最多RMB150,
而且個個MM爭著要跟你回家.....
大同路兩側,如新中街.......等等,
有許多髮廊和酒家,很像中壢的牛埔,
當然,消費也是超便宜的

gigantic_tk
14-11-2004, 11:56 PM
福州怡豐俱樂部爽記

福州新性息
我操~~~昨天晚上差點精盡人亡啊~~大家去工業路立交橋底下爽一下啊,
那的女的太多了,走過一個髮廊就是帥哥亂叫,我去了一個又去一個,差點死了哦,你只要在那些店每口經過就可 以了,價格低廉啊 `~每個店都有5-8個人~~~
我建議學生族的人可以去那爽一下啊~~~我是大一的~~~~
福建福清多福大酒店桑拿驗證
【買春地址】:福清多福大酒店,就在福清西門,好又多超市的斜對面。
【驗證時間】:2004年2月4日晚6:00
【服務項目】:洗浴桑拿+漫遊+冰火+ML
【小姐數量】:不祥
【小姐素質】:我上的那個可以打到85了,有的不怎麼樣,比較敬業,
【環境設備】:洗浴桑拿80分;休息廳85分,炮房80
【營業時間】:全天
【價格一覽】:淨桑28,包間:60 兩個鍾;推拿40/節,推2分節送一節,推拿免淨桑,全套300
【安全評估】:應該比較安全的吧
【幹炮細節】:其實前些日子也來過多福,但沒ML,由於累了,洗了澡去推了3節,有事就走了。推拿的手法一 般。出來結帳每個人80,包括淨桑,真tmd的便宜。
今天特意又去玩玩,吃過飯,和兩個朋友開車到多福,匆匆洗完,換衣,上樓,剛到二樓的樓梯口 ,眼前一亮,看到幾個性感mm從“員工更衣室出來”,都是吊帶,身材不錯,我一眼看中一個穿黑色吊帶的,乾 淨上去拉住mm,問她幾號,她居然說叫她小陳就可以了,我說一會找你。mm拋了個媚眼就上去了 。
先到二樓休息廳,環境還不錯,比那個什麼破三亞(新亞?)好多了,喝點水,做個腳按,先休息好了再說。腳按 的小姐手法不錯啊!半個小時後我就精神抖擻了,出發去三樓。(多福這裏好像不是很張揚,不象有的地方,小姐 就在大廳里拉客),三樓進門的地方有個大鐵門,考,居然關著,敲門,一個小弟出來,看看我們,就趕緊開門。 三樓進門左邊是按摩間,上次來過,沒什麼玩頭。右邊一大排的包間。跟小弟說開3個包間,叫媽米 來。
多福的包間還不錯,蠻大的,也很乾淨,有獨立衛生間,主要是床很爽,哈。一會,媽米來了,一個大概26,7 樣子的女人,還穿著黑色的職業裝。帶了5個mm過來,我就直接點了那個小陳。感覺5個mm都不錯,平均有8 0分了,有一個可以90分了,立馬就被一個朋友拉在懷裏。那個媽米介紹說包間60,兩個鍾,小姐飛機150 ,全套300。考,當然是全套了。各自選好mm,媽米對小姐說好好招呼客人,走的時候居然親了 一下我說 :各位好好玩。考,夠騷!
關門!燈全開!先和mm聊一下,交流交流感情。各位小姐也是人啊,對她尊重一點,她也會跟好的服侍你的。現 在好好看看她,真是不錯,85分絕對沒問題啊,皮膚好, 波大,臀挺!兩眼透著說不出的挑逗。
進入正題,一起脫光了,去浴室,一拖才看到mm居然穿著黑色的T字褲,哈哈,性感的一B吊操!小姐比較溫柔 ,在浴室裏用大波波在我背上慢慢的磨,受不了了,讓她對著浴缸,先打一炮,那叫的真是騷!搞的我10分鐘就 射了!完了,再幫我洗洗,一起出去。
先漫遊,全身都有了,特別是舔腳趾頭特別爽!比較敬業!然後重點照顧我的弟弟,口技一流啊。我的手也沒閑著 ,摸她個爽,在她的小妹妹裏亂動,水那個多啊。大概BJ了20分鐘,巨爽!可惜沒毒龍。估計她也受不了了, 提議開炮,帶上tt,換了好幾個姿勢,由於是第二炮,兄弟我幹得半個多小時吧,還沒有交貨得意思,已經把她 幹得差不多了,最後mm說我太厲害了她受不了,哈哈,豈能這樣放過她,我說我還沒出來呢,怎麼辦,mm眨巴 眨巴眼睛說:好辦!起身去掉套套,坐在我身上,來個69,又是用嘴上來,這次不光有嘴,她的左手在弟弟上套 著,右手在兄弟的菊花上玩,ft,還沒試過同時這麼刺激的。
爽就一個字!最後口爆,射完後舔乾淨。
躺在大床上,聊會天,得知多福這裏中年人多一點,年輕人不多。到鍾,電話響,溫存一番,一起出去。走的時候 說兄弟我把她幹得很爽,說是要常來,考。
回到二樓大廳,幾個朋友一會也下來了,休息一會,下樓結帳走人!總體感覺多福還是不錯的。全套300+包間 60,物有所值!福清的狼友不妨去看看。

廈門萬家康樂休閒中心
【買春地址】:廈門萬家康樂休閒中心,在彙文路(或文彙路)路口,我對廈門不熟,抱歉。
【驗證時間】:2004年1月26日晚21:00
【服務項目】:洗浴桑拿+保健按摩
【小姐數量】:20左右
【小姐素質】:由於只做了正規的推拿,其他的沒做。保健小姐很敬業,手法非常好。
【環境設備】:洗浴桑拿90分;休息廳85分:按摩90分
【營業時間】:全天
【價格一覽】:淨桑50 免費擦鞋,休息時免費送茶水/香煙,有雙喜和三五,在大廳旁邊還有自助餐,不少小吃和夜宵,環境不錯。淨桑+港式推拿158 ,100分鐘
【安全評估】:90分。
26號的時候去了一次廈門,朋友先去亞珠吃了晚飯。然後來到萬家康樂。一道那裏就看到外面停了很多小車,規 模不小。走進去,裝修相當豪華。感覺很舒服。這裏消費不低,淨桑50 ,淨桑+港式推拿158,如果是會員的話就是128,辦貴賓卡好像是1000元預存就可以了。
進去換了衣服,拿了手牌,洗澡的地方ztmd的大,相當乾淨,還有好幾個小弟在伺候著,特別是蒸汽室裏更爽 ,都是薄荷的味道。
洗完後,有兩種衣服,一個是消毒的,免費;一個是一次性的好象是8元。進大廳休息的時候,又換一次鞋,是賓 館用的那種白色的很薄的一次性的。伺候的小弟還往裏叫了一聲:小妹,招呼客人。哈哈,感覺這裏的管理很有一 套啊,讓人來了感覺就是個爺!大廳的沙發上躺下,小妹就上來詢問喝什麼飲料,有現紮的果汁,可樂,茶等,可 以無限量供應,無需另外付錢。
休息了一會,去了推拿房,兩個小姐已經在等了,看到我們同時說:先生,晚上好!然後問我們需要什麼飲料,什 麼煙。推拿房裏很乾淨,門中間是有玻璃的。這裏應該是正規的。然後就幫你脫了上衣趴下了,開始按摩。我覺得 值得一提的是小姐的推拿真的沒得說,手法相當好,應該是有專門訓練過的。100分鐘啊,我都覺得有2個多小 時了。先是頭,脖子,背,腰,腿,腳。然後是推油,(這裏的推油也是正規的,不是FJ哦),還是一個字:爽 !推完,拿來很大的熱毛巾(浴巾),敷在背上,還問你夠不夠熱,不夠再敷幾層。最後是推屁股,其實就是按摩 了,不知道小姐怎麼按的,好舒服,老二直翹(隔著褲子),小姐看到了,就笑笑,開了個葷笑話。但說這個推拿 是正規的,要別的話要去獨立按摩。還有推拿的時候,小姐一直陪著你說話,沒話了,她就說幾個笑話,氣氛蠻輕 鬆的。服務態度很不錯!
到鍾後,小姐幫我穿好上衣,拉著我的手送我到大廳,最後很有禮貌的說了一句:先生,請慢走!
考,這裏單單正規按摩就是巨爽了!
剛到大廳,等在一邊的小弟說,先生,請到這邊用宵夜。然後帶我們到旁邊的小餐廳。不少東西。正好餓了,(一 看時間,都11點了),好好吃了一頓。
吃完,到大廳休息,又是飲料和香煙。
期間,一個小弟還上來問:先生,要獨立按摩嗎?還說這裏的獨立按摩很舒服的。呵呵,剛才推拿的時候精蟲開始 上腦了,要不是一會還有事,真想去試試什麼獨立按摩,估計這裏應該什麼服務都有的。小姐的貨色應該不錯。但 估計價格也應該不低。
休息夠了,走的時候,服務小姐(這裏叫小妹)往外叫了一聲:小弟,招呼客人!然後對我們說,先 生,請慢走!
再去沖了一下,穿衣服,結帳,走了。
由於朋友拿了貴賓卡,所以我們每個人淨桑+港式推拿128。
走出來,感覺真是渾身舒坦啊!
個人感覺這裏檔次高,服務好,環境也是沒得說。消費也不是太高,應該說比較超值!
廈門的朋友有興趣就去看看。順便驗證一下“獨立按摩”。

banana
15-11-2004, 02:40 AM
wah any kind soul want to volunteer to translate for non-chinese bro? will rep him 4points.

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 12:15 PM
wah any kind soul want to volunteer to translate for non-chinese bro? will rep him 4points.

Use the net intrepreter, it will gives you some 'distorted' translation but it conveys the some infomation. Noted: the area name is better remain as Chinese character. Translation of names is always misleading.................

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Use this net translator to translate:

http://www.systransoft.com/

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 01:00 PM
The result of chinese text to translate to English are as:(without vetting)

(Original)
髮廊
我一般第二次就可以僑到150(Q),
第二次免費玩到的我記得的就有三次吧,
小姐往往要和你做前都主動幫你bj,十分爽快,
如果大大水平高,人又長得不難看,很好玩的一個地方...

(Translated)
Area the beauty salon train station, including the lucky Tianjin
avenue, the lake front east road, the lucky association with a bar
street area, has concentrated 50 beauty salons at least, nearly
completely may discuss hits soaks the matters concerned. That □even
price is 50 (massage) 100 (brings bj) 200 (Q), I in that □going well
rate extremely high, young lady young does not have the experience,
the stature also very good, my general second may live abroad to 150
(Q), second free plays I remember have three time front, young lady
often must do with you all on own initiative helps you bj, extremely
refreshed, if the great level is high, the person long results in not
ugly, a very amusing place.

Although not so intelligent, you might be able to catch some of the meaning..................................
computer are dumb machine where got minds of human being lor..................

banana
15-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Although not so intelligent, you might be able to catch some of the meaning..................................
computer are dumb machine where got minds of human being lor..................

that why i ask for a real human being to translate mah!

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 02:04 PM
I think you want to cheong in China, you need to understand some basic chinese -the wording, as most of the quite rural street names are in Chinese.
Unless you have a like of Caucasian else you will not have the advantage and the respecting privilege like them. The Shops and Street names need to be memberized in its phonetic pronouncation.......................go for some basic chinese lessons is the best solution................................kekeke.

banana
15-11-2004, 02:23 PM
I think you want to cheong in China, you need to understand some basic chinese -the wording, as most of the quite rural street names are in Chinese...

yes i agree. for us chinese no problem. for a non-chinese is best to bring a chinese friend along. i have some chinese, but are not-so-good-speaking-chinese also bring me along so that i can help out in the communication.

i was asking for tranaslating bcos we have non-chinese that browse SB for entertainment. so if they are reading this thread and come to the chinese texts, they will be lost.

my 2 cents!

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 02:31 PM
髮廊
我一般第二次就可以僑到150(Q),
第二次免費玩到的我記得的就有三次吧,
小姐往往要和你做前都主動幫你bj,十分爽快,

Basically it means:

Hairdressing Saloon
At the vicinity of Railway station, near 福津大街、湖濱東路、福聯和酒吧,
there at least have 50 hairdressing saloon with BJ services. The price for Massage is 50 rmb, BJ with cap 100 rmb and FJ 200 rmb. The service is good and the girls there are young, pretty and inexperience. Subsequent visit you can bargain down the price to 150 rmb. In normal case the girls will auto BJ you first before FJ.

If your standard is not high, and the girls there are not bad looking , it is a good and fun place.

福津大街 - Fu Qing Street
湖濱東路 - Hu Bing Dong Road (East Lakeside street)
福聯和酒吧 - Fu Lian He Bar
(Sorry I dun Know the HanYi PinYin)

I will give points to others who can translate the rest of the chinese text too, for the benefit of those who cannot read chinese.

lurpsexx
15-11-2004, 02:32 PM
U confirm blanja with ticket then I will help u.... Fuzhou, I will meet u on top of Gu Shan.

Gu your head la...

I will be flying to Xiamen on 2nd week, then goto Fuzhou for a while.. will you be there? Or for that matter, any bros wanna meet up for some recce ?? I will be there for abt 5 days, so will not sleep until I sexplore any and all "holes" la! kekekeke.... :D

banana
15-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Gu your head la...

I will be flying to Xiamen on 2nd week, then goto Fuzhou for a while.. will you be there? Or for that matter, any bros wanna meet up for some recce ?? I will be there for abt 5 days, so will not sleep until I sexplore any and all "holes" la! kekekeke.... :D

anybody want to sponsor me to xiamen! fun guy to be with! :D

penny
15-11-2004, 09:54 PM
髮廊
我一般第二次就可以僑到150(Q),
第二次免費玩到的我記得的就有三次吧,
小姐往往要和你做前都主動幫你bj,十分爽快,

Basically it means:

Hairdressing Saloon
At the vicinity of Railway station, near 福津大街、湖濱東路、福聯和酒吧,
there at least have 50 hairdressing saloon with BJ services. The price for Massage is 50 rmb, BJ with cap 100 rmb and FJ 200 rmb. The service is good and the girls there are young, pretty and inexperience. Subsequent visit you can bargain down the price to 150 rmb. In normal case the girls will auto BJ you first before FJ.

If your standard is not high, and the girls there are not bad looking , it is a good and fun place.

福津大街 - Fu Qing Street
湖濱東路 - Hu Bing Dong Road (East Lakeside street)
福聯和酒吧 - Fu Lian He Bar
(Sorry I dun Know the HanYi PinYin)

I will give points to others who can translate the rest of the chinese text too, for the benefit of those who cannot read chinese.

如果大大水平高,人又長得不難看,很好玩的一個地方..
means:
if BIG borther (refers to you, 大大 = greeting senior bro :D ) is of high standard, got qualification and money, and looks ok (not ulgy), is a fun place to be. ;)

naemlo
18-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Gu your head la...

I want to go but I think I need to report to BKK in Dec...

banana
18-11-2004, 07:41 PM

hi bro naemlo,

how r u? my schedule all screw up. cannot travel here cannnot travel there. sigh...

lurpsexx
19-11-2004, 12:04 AM

Then when you can? My Dec trip also hay wire now.. I plan to goto Xiamen now, not Fuzhou.. heard Xiamen more happening la.. Hope to coincide with your travels there. Tell me early hor, I wait for you.. :D

banana
19-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Then when you can? My Dec trip also hay wire now.. I plan to goto Xiamen now, not Fuzhou.. heard Xiamen more happening la.. Hope to coincide with your travels there. Tell me early hor, I wait for you.. :D

what's ur intended schedule?

lurpsexx
19-11-2004, 11:32 PM
what's ur intended schedule?

Bro,

At the middle of each month la.. beginning and end of month sure BZ one..

Maybe Mid Dec or Mid Jan la.. see how many bros going lor.. I onz liao.. :D

banana
20-11-2004, 04:48 AM
Bro,

At the middle of each month la.. beginning and end of month sure BZ one..

Maybe Mid Dec or Mid Jan la.. see how many bros going lor.. I onz liao.. :D

bro naemlo, wat ur plan?

mi.chi.eru
20-11-2004, 04:51 AM
bro naemlo, wat ur plan?

i heard that naemlo already got khaki for dec leh.. eh paiseh hor naemlo i can't make it... heh heh.. boh pian.. got to work... :o

naemlo
20-11-2004, 11:28 PM
hi bro naemlo,

how r u? my schedule all screw up. cannot travel here cannnot travel there. sigh...

Life is like a king in BKK... my schedule mess up by my boss... I have to replan my trip to China....

naemlo
20-11-2004, 11:29 PM

Confirm, stamp, chop... Xiamen is better than Fuzhou... I try lah... my big boss promise client that I will go BKK again in Dec.. knn without asking me...

naemlo
20-11-2004, 11:31 PM
bro naemlo, wat ur plan?

Bro can't give u the confirm plan yet.... think I have to go BKK again....

naemlo
20-11-2004, 11:32 PM
i heard that naemlo already got khaki for dec leh.. eh paiseh hor naemlo i can't make it... heh heh.. boh pian.. got to work... :o

I'm trying to plan a trip with Mr Romance n the rest... quite pai seh, they always jio me but I can't meet them.

banana
21-11-2004, 05:57 AM
Bro can't give u the confirm plan yet.... think I have to go BKK again....

then we go bkk, forget about xiamen. good idea?

lurpsexx
21-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Confirm, stamp, chop... Xiamen is better than Fuzhou... I try lah... my big boss promise client that I will go BKK again in Dec.. knn without asking me...

KNN, always the Pooyings rite? Haiz...

Then when for Xiamen? BKK I also can squeeze in la, but you must tell me the schedules and plans when we are there lor...

I am onz for CHina la, just need a few bros along lor, or it will be quite boring when I am there la.. too many mei meis and no bros to share share lor.. :(
I am not greedy ma! :D

banana
21-11-2004, 11:17 PM
KNN, always the Pooyings rite? Haiz...

Then when for Xiamen? BKK I also can squeeze in la, but you must tell me the schedules and plans when we are there lor...

I am onz for CHina la, just need a few bros along lor, or it will be quite boring when I am there la.. too many mei meis and no bros to share share lor.. :(

would like to go xiamen before xmas, but ...sigh...

lurpsexx
21-11-2004, 11:36 PM
would like to go xiamen before xmas, but ...sigh...

I lagi 2x sigh ah!!! wanted to experience china cold weather with chio Mei Mei(s) in my arms, and having a good time with bros around.. but , alas.. All cannot make it liao.. haiz... :(

anyway, BKK onz or not? still shld be in mid Dec la, and anything goes with me lor, as long as got good company to enjoy together... :D

banana
22-11-2004, 02:19 AM
I lagi 2x sigh ah!!! wanted to experience china cold weather with chio Mei Mei(s) in my arms, and having a good time with bros around.. but , alas.. All cannot make it liao.. haiz... :(

anyway, BKK onz or not? still shld be in mid Dec la, and anything goes with me lor, as long as got good company to enjoy together... :D

i have work enough and ceasing business and going into semi retirement at the end of 2005. will be relocating myself to china and based my HQ in xiamen. from then on i will be more free and will organise fantastic tours for bro here. of course with great themes like "tea appreciation tour", "sex route tour", "KTV marathon", "sex around china in sixty days", etc...

cant wait for my retirement... hee hee...

naemlo
22-11-2004, 09:31 AM
then we go bkk, forget about xiamen. good idea?

Perfect idea.... when u can go???

naemlo
22-11-2004, 09:41 AM

Even the all the S'pore men go there, there r still too many meu mei. Go BKK better...

banana
22-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Perfect idea.... when u can go???

let u know asap. need to go las vegas for CES 2005 in jan. let me confirm the trip then can cfm bkk.

any bro going to the CES 2005? after that i on my way to ottawa. any kaki happen to be heading with me the same directions?

naemlo
22-11-2004, 03:13 PM
let u know asap. need to go las vegas for CES 2005 in jan. let me confirm the trip then can cfm bkk.

any bro going to the CES 2005? after that i on my way to ottawa. any kaki happen to be heading with me the same directions?

Bro, tell u now, I doubt u can join me cos I'm flying again tml till Sunday...

banana
22-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Bro, tell u now, I doubt u can join me cos I'm flying again tml till Sunday...

sigh... nvm i go home masturbate...

naemlo
22-11-2004, 03:38 PM
sigh... nvm i go home masturbate...

Join me this weekend.... they having Loi Krathong and Candle Festival.

banana
22-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Join me this weekend.... they having Loi Krathong and Candle Festival.

so i fly over on fri to meet you and come back with u on sunday? my friend just jio me go tj pinang leh. ai yo... tonite u free we go jc tcss?

naemlo
22-11-2004, 04:55 PM
so i fly over on fri to meet you and come back with u on sunday? my friend just jio me go tj pinang leh. ai yo... tonite u free we go jc tcss?

Bro, ya meet me this weekend... me la kopi with another samster, u want to join us??

staff
11-12-2004, 02:58 AM
hey hey ....how come end here liao ...no news liao ar ....
so is banana already in china hahah.
interesting to join in bo :cool:

banana
11-12-2004, 06:04 PM
hey hey ....how come end here liao ...no news liao ar ....
so is banana already in china hahah.
interesting to join in bo :cool:

banana here.

yup! i m ceasing my business operation here and will be out of singapore in appx. 2 mths time. so all bro that miss me pls come xiamen to look for me.

i will be organising "great tour" for all of u.

banana
11-12-2004, 06:15 PM
bro naemlo,

company direction got changes. now i m going to xiamen one year earlier as scheduled.

will be out of singapore preferably right after CNY and i have no intention to come back to singapore. let see how first.

so next time u go XM, i be the host. then u owe me one bottle (hee hee...remember?...)

take care and catch up with u again

gigantic_tk
11-12-2004, 07:39 PM
This is a compiled FR dated 23 June 2004 from a Chinese Forum on Xiamen sex activities. Hope it is still relevant.

廈門街女驗證

晚上閒來無事,便四處溜躂,從禾祥東的FL一直逛到長青路,這裡可是街女的天堂啊,11點左右兩旁站了不少 小姐,我從勞動力市場繞過,忽然看到一個MM,一身黑衣,一頭金髮,身材不錯,個子高挑,趕緊過去,問了一 下價格,200/1Q,小弟是第一次掃街,所以也沒砍價了,問一下有沒有地方,MM說她一個人住,就在不遠處,那好,就一起 走了,MM住在檳榔東,自己租的一房一廳,到了,進了房間脫光衣服,MM蠻高的,一問,果然有168,小弟 比較喜歡高一點的,身材不錯,沒有贅肉,胸部大小適中,腿細長細長的,然後就進入正題,先舔胸部,可惜BJ 還要加錢,看看MM小腹,毛很黑又多,陰道裡面很紅,接下來就進入主題,帶套ML,完事還可以沖涼。接下來 就是老套了,問MM幾歲,那裡人啊,MM說是浙江的,23歲,來廈門一年了,就在長青路上,晚 上8點--3點在那,也可以白天直接去她住的地方找她
總體評價小姐 80(下次要砍砍價,起碼要加BJ)
炮房 75(MM一個人住,地方蠻幹淨的,可以洗澡)

2.厦门的人肉市场
廈門基本上到處都可以找到MM打炮,KTV的行情大概為RMB800一發,RMB1,000到RMB1,2 00過夜。當然了,如果在檔次不高的KTV,消費可能會便宜點。偶在諾X方舟曾經帶過一個安徽的MM過夜, 就花了RMB1,200。據偶的瞭解,在廈門KTV的女孩以東北的最多。各位喜歡東北女孩子的,可以考慮到 台X酒店、諾X方舟、金X、一代佳X、寶X等KTV店。

除了KTV外,桑那也是一個打炮的好地方,房費一般2個鍾為RMB150~RMB250,視乎桑拿店的檔次 和一般房間或是貴賓房。小姐消費為RMB400~RMB600,一般都包括吹簫、獨龍鑽、做愛等服務。但小 姐的質素參差,要看各位大大的運氣了。小姐一般有東北的,也有福建本省的。偶試過一個來自福建泉州的女孩, 腳跟上戴了一條會響的鏈子,做愛的時候總有鈴聲,挺有趣的。

髮廊也是一個找MM的地方,廈門的髮廊不少,分佈在湖濱南路、仙岳路、松柏路一帶。MM的素質更加參差,結 婚生過孩子接近30的有,剛給開苞不到18的也有。就看大大們的運氣了。收費一般在髮廊裏打炮RMB150 ,淨吹簫RMB100,帶走一發RMB200,帶走過夜RMB500。但如果時間在12點後,客人較少,還 可以再橋一下價格。偶在髮廊也碰過不少好貨色,前天晚上剛試了一個84年出生的,來自貴州的女孩。她說她是 2個月前給開苞的,那個人是在鼓浪嶼的一個別墅了把她的豬給吃掉了。這個女孩胸部估計有D級,由於年輕所以 相當的結實堅挺,下面毛髮疏落,在幫我吹簫時(技術一般),自己已經濕得不得了,還一邊吹一邊發出銷魂的聲 音。

還試過有一個髮廊MM,來自武漢宜昌的,肚子上還留著一個長長的孩子疤,但雙腿又白又長,一張嘴巴吹個不停 ,我叫停她也不願停,後來我說你再不停我就忍不住射在你的嘴巴裏,她才依依不捨的放開了我的懶叫。這個我本 來想喝她的菊花茶,可惜那個店後來關門了,找不著她。

昨天晚上平安夜找來了一個來自武夷山相熟的髮廊MM,給我口爆了,之後她說味道不是很難聞,下次試試吞下去 。

廈門在晚上9點開始就有很多站在路邊的小姐,年紀一般比髮廊的小,收費一般RMB200一發,RMB600 ~RMB700過夜,但偶不怎麼喜歡這些女孩,因為一般她們不吹,也趕時間,來去也是隨便的洗洗。不過這些 女孩子數量很多,以前在江頭一帶,零零散散的幾堆,數量最多的時候會超過100個。有一陣子嚴打得很厲害, 現在主要在松柏一帶會找到。由於數量多,所以不難找到素質高的貨色,不過由於其服務水平的關係,偶不怎麼喜 歡。

如果再走遠一點的話,可以到黃厝,那裏一般都有打工妹,價格大概RMB150~RMB200一發。另外,聽 說茶室裏也可以,不過偶沒有去過。

staff
12-12-2004, 01:20 AM
banana here.

yup! i m ceasing my business operation here and will be out of singapore in appx. 2 mths time. so all bro that miss me pls come xiamen to look for me.

i will be organising "great tour" for all of u.

wow....from yr previous thread , seem like yr lover there attractyou liao .
anyway , its gd to leave here for gd .....too stress liao
hope to see you there

banana
12-12-2004, 12:34 PM
wow....from yr previous thread , seem like yr lover there attractyou liao .
anyway , its gd to leave here for gd .....too stress liao
hope to see you there

nothing to do with my lover lah!

i m leaving sinkapoor bcos i have no more confident here. any way when i was 18, i promise to give myself a one year sabbatical break when i reach 30. well here i am, fulfilling one of my life objectives. actually last year i had already decided to go canada for the break but then somehow i choose china. i think i still prefer rice over potatoes.

let me settle down and i will be your "preferred" tour guide. :)

staff
13-12-2004, 12:57 AM
haha....ok bro
i think we have lots of chances to meet up in near future .
anyway taking the morning flight this morning ......will catch up with you , hopefully i can meet yr lover and enjoy free stay at yr apartment ;)

banana
13-12-2004, 05:26 PM
haha....ok bro
i think we have lots of chances to meet up in near future .
anyway taking the morning flight this morning ......will catch up with you , hopefully i can meet yr lover and enjoy free stay at yr apartment ;)

u talking to me? or who?

i think i have to get a bigger apt. so many ppl want to stay with me. ai yo!
china stay in hotel veri cheap one!

Spursgetz
13-12-2004, 07:25 PM
nothing to do with my lover lah!

i m leaving sinkapoor bcos i have no more confident here. any way when i was 18, i promise to give myself a one year sabbatical break when i reach 30. well here i am, fulfilling one of my life objectives. actually last year i had already decided to go canada for the break but then somehow i choose china. i think i still prefer rice over potatoes.

let me settle down and i will be your "preferred" tour guide. :)

Hi bro Banana

You 30 this yr? Same same leh....but of course not as lucky as you lah..can afford to take a break :)

So...you will be spending 1 full yr in Xiamen...and I believe touring around whole of China huh...Xiamen is clean and quite fun place...didn really explore the city last time round and certainly dun mind going there again...that my so-called home town as alway tell those sauna gals that I'm from Xiamen and they believe since we S'porean speak hokkien well!

Yup..if have chance, must meet up with you...most likely going to macau/zhuhai in january for a bonking trip. And keen to to Shanghai too as never been there, but depending on what jetstar asia budget fare lor...

cheers

banana
13-12-2004, 07:46 PM
...You 30 this yr? Same same leh....but of course not as lucky as you lah..can afford to take a break :)

no lah i next year 30. i also no money, but i am those ppl that pursuit dreams than wealth. i just make enough to cover my expenses.

So...you will be spending 1 full yr in Xiamen...and I believe touring around whole of China huh...Xiamen is clean and quite fun place...didn really explore the city last time round and certainly dun mind going there again...that my so-called home town as alway tell those sauna gals that I'm from Xiamen and they believe since we S'porean speak hokkien well!

yup! will use xiamen as my base and travel all over china. u should tell the MM that u r from singapore. they will love u for it. money back guarantee.

Yup..if have chance, must meet up with you...most likely going to macau/zhuhai in january for a bonking trip. And keen to to Shanghai too as never been there, but depending on what jetstar asia budget fare lor...

if u go macau/zhuhai can u take care of my 2 gfs there. wanted to go over for xmas, but somehow no mood to go. anyway will be in china in 60 days so dont feel like traveling but spend my time here with my kakis as my time here is limited liao.

Spursgetz
14-12-2004, 12:52 AM
no lah i next year 30. i also no money, but i am those ppl that pursuit dreams than wealth. i just make enough to cover my expenses.

Good for you...but mi totally opposite from you, sign! Hard to change as i'm like that :(

yup! will use xiamen as my base and travel all over china. u should tell the MM that u r from singapore. they will love u for it. money back guarantee.

Sometime afraid that if I tell them I'm from Sg..they will ask for higher tips. Tell them Mi also a china-man, maybe they won't anyhow mah. But I alway tell them I'm from Xiamen, study in Sg an now work in Sg,so can speak Hokkien, and also english :p

if u go macau/zhuhai can u take care of my 2 gfs there. wanted to go over for xmas, but somehow no mood to go. anyway will be in china in 60 days so dont feel like traveling but spend my time here with my kakis as my time here is limited liao.

If they are pretty, of coz I dun mind lah...But 1st obstacle is to get clearance from my PRC GF. She's also in Zhuhai and must come out with some excuse, if not how to cheong wholeheartedly.. Planning to go KTV 1st night in macau, then try the Sauna before going to Zhuhai for more action

cheers

banana
14-12-2004, 03:39 AM
If they are pretty, of coz I dun mind lah...But 1st obstacle is to get clearance from my PRC GF. She's also in Zhuhai and must come out with some excuse, if not how to cheong wholeheartedly.. Planning to go KTV 1st night in macau, then try the Sauna before going to Zhuhai for more action

cheers

we will discuss in detail a few days before u leave.

naemlo
14-12-2004, 10:02 AM
bro naemlo,

company direction got changes. now i m going to xiamen one year earlier as scheduled.

will be out of singapore preferably right after CNY and i have no intention to come back to singapore. let see how first.

so next time u go XM, i be the host. then u owe me one bottle (hee hee...remember?...)

take care and catch up with u again

U confirm going XM? Hmmm me planning a get away in China this coming CNY. I can redeem a return ticket with my Krisflyer. Let's c how much is my yr end bonus.

banana
14-12-2004, 04:20 PM
U confirm going XM? Hmmm me planning a get away in China this coming CNY. I can redeem a return ticket with my Krisflyer. Let's c how much is my yr end bonus.

we can discuss in detail. my kaki ask me to accompany him to go shanghai leh. dont feel like going. kind of tired for traveling. shanghai u interested?

naemlo
14-12-2004, 04:29 PM
we can discuss in detail. my kaki ask me to accompany him to go shanghai leh. dont feel like going. kind of tired for traveling. shanghai u interested?

Shanghai?? Dun waste time, it's waste of money. Too expensive to enjoy there. I should be going not confirm yet, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing...... But must plan carefully cos very difficult to buy ticket for coach, plane n train.

banana
14-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Shanghai?? Dun waste time, it's waste of money. Too expensive to enjoy there. I should be going not confirm yet, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing...... But must plan carefully cos very difficult to buy ticket for coach, plane n train.

how about we rent a car and drive around china?

naemlo
15-12-2004, 10:05 AM
how about we rent a car and drive around china?

Y not we rent a camel?? Silk road... hahhaahhahah
U confirm with your trip?

banana
15-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Y not we rent a camel?? Silk road... hahhaahhahah
U confirm with your trip?

confirm trip to silk road?

everything moving so fast. really need to plan well. sigh...

naemlo
15-12-2004, 02:28 PM
confirm trip to silk road?

everything moving so fast. really need to plan well. sigh...

I have to wait till my bonus then confirm. Air ticket shouldn't be a problem, I have checked. I also told my boss, I will be going on a long holiday....

banana
15-12-2004, 02:33 PM
I have to wait till my bonus then confirm. Air ticket shouldn't be a problem, I have checked. I also told my boss, I will be going on a long holiday....

when is ur bonus going to release?
before xmas or after?

naemlo
15-12-2004, 02:34 PM
when is ur bonus going to release?
before xmas or after?

After X'mas... bonus bonus bonus.... I called a friend last evening in Fujian, Gutian.... I might be going there to visit that place. Any plan.. seriously.

banana
15-12-2004, 02:45 PM
After X'mas... bonus bonus bonus.... I called a friend last evening in Fujian, Gutian.... I might be going there to visit that place. Any plan.. seriously.

seriously yes. but i want to leave sgp for china and not coming back. i havent sell my vehicles yet. hope to settle everything within 60 days from now.

wat ur exepcted traveling timetable. i dont have a schedule now. how abt i try to fit in to your schedule.

naemlo
21-12-2004, 05:31 PM
seriously yes. but i want to leave sgp for china and not coming back. i havent sell my vehicles yet. hope to settle everything within 60 days from now.

wat ur exepcted traveling timetable. i dont have a schedule now. how abt i try to fit in to your schedule.

U fitting into my schedule?? Ok, I put date n place. 8/12 Xiamen. How how???? I want to try the teahouse....

banana
21-12-2004, 05:37 PM
U fitting into my schedule?? Ok, I put date n place. 8/12 Xiamen. How how???? I want to try the teahouse....

huh! today already 21/12.

naemlo
21-12-2004, 05:38 PM
huh! today already 21/12.

Sorry, 8/2/2005.

banana
21-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Sorry, 8/2/2005.

wah so close. after CNY can? then i dont have to make 2 trips. some more now all PRC trying to fly back and my air ticket not cheap now.

naemlo
21-12-2004, 05:48 PM
wah so close. after CNY can? then i dont have to make 2 trips. some more now all PRC trying to fly back and my air ticket not cheap now.

When u want to fly to China?? I can wait for u in China.... my ticket is free cos I using my krisflyer to redeem. I need to clear 10 days of leave

banana
21-12-2004, 06:01 PM
When u want to fly to China?? I can wait for u in China.... my ticket is free cos I using my krisflyer to redeem. I need to clear 10 days of leave

wah! good good. then we can really party there. i planning to go after CNY.

actually i plan to go xiamen after CNY but after my indonesia trip. need to go indonesia for 1 mth. if that the case i have to plan plan again.

xiamen got some restaurants got girls also accompany one. u have to try too.

i got a lobang that got one saloon offer RMB50 for a bonk. want to explore that also. yes is SGD$5. no typo error.

but...sigh... i seem to lost my mood in all these liao... sigh...

Spursgetz
21-12-2004, 09:16 PM
i got a lobang that got one saloon offer RMB50 for a bonk. want to explore that also. yes is SGD$5. no typo error.

but...sigh... i seem to lost my mood in all these liao... sigh...

Bro..50RM is $10 SG lah :) .but still very cheap leh..where huh?

Planning to go fuzhou before CNY, mid Jan. been there twice before but this time round, bringing 2 kakis to see some biz opportunity. Too bad you not there in xiamen or can meet up.

Indonesia is fun but expensive..unless you go for local cewek. to bonk a PRC in jkt karaoke, damn bloody expensive, the amount you pay can easily bonk 30 lady in the $10 xiamen restaurnat liao. But still a very fun place if local cewek is your cup of tea.

I miss that place, used to go jkt almost twice a month...but now due to change of job, no more opportunity :(

cheers

banana
22-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Bro..50RM is $10 SG lah but still very cheap leh..where huh?

ya is SGD$10. i got to know one local and he will bring me there the next time i go over. let me find the contact and pass to you.

Indonesia is fun but expensive..unless you go for local cewek. to bonk a PRC in jkt karaoke, damn bloody expensive, the amount you pay can easily bonk 30 lady in the $10 xiamen restaurnat liao. But still a very fun place if local cewek is your cup of tea.

i kind of quit bonking liao. no mood to bonk other girls except my sweetheart. dont know what shit got into my dickhead and lost the ability to bonk other girls.

I miss that place, used to go jkt almost twice a month...but now due to change of job, no more opportunity :(

i thot of going indonesia for a month or two for my break before heading to china.

anybody got mongolian friends to recommend? i like horses and would like to homestay with a mongolian family for a month or so and do horse riding on their terrain. i love the thrill from the horse power and riding across the mongolian green pasture toward the unreachable horizon. :)

nirvana
22-12-2004, 01:37 PM

well, my last trip there... i recall once i walk alone the ZHONG SAN LU at around 1am , i was offer by 2 ladies for a 3some for 70RMB. :D

banana
22-12-2004, 01:44 PM
well, my last trip there... i recall once i walk alone the ZHONG SAN LU at around 1am , i was offer by 2 ladies for a 3some for 70RMB. :D

wah so happening! zhong san lu which part? can remember near whr? macdonald? near any hotels? can recall any landmarks?

nirvana
22-12-2004, 01:48 PM
wah so happening! zhong san lu which part? can remember near whr? macdonald? near any hotels? can recall any landmarks?

i also cant recall.. i was walking inside the nu-leng-road ( girl street ) then i came out at the other end of the road.. future down in the bus interchange ...

banana
22-12-2004, 02:08 PM
i also cant recall.. i was walking inside the nu-leng-road ( girl street ) then i came out at the other end of the road.. future down in the bus interchange ...

ai yo! will walk that street next time and see what harvest i can get.

Spursgetz
22-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Bro Banana

ya ya..pas me the contact please for the $10 SGD bonk :D Liek i say, might be going in jan. With the latest $98 rtn to HKG by SQ, maybe want to start from HKG, cross over the Shenzhen, then take coach/flight to Xiamen/FUzhou.

between, i might be suffering from the same problem as you. Nowadays when i go for commerical bonk, i need to imagine that i doing it with my PRC GF before I can cum. A bit scare leh as not that healthy mah :(

cheers

staff
23-12-2004, 01:00 AM
hey banana , really 50rmb ar.....haha . but xmn girl not bad looking lah
u still have a hse there ? hotel there really exp man .
with discount still have to pay 268 a nite at 'dong nan ya da jiu dian'
knn.... but 1 thing i can't stand is the food there , city area still ok but at dong an there wah ....really steam .
but at least hotel rate there still cheaper then xmn .
see when got time can meet up la kopi ;)

naemlo
23-12-2004, 09:43 AM
hey banana , really 50rmb ar.....haha . but xmn girl not bad looking lah
u still have a hse there ? hotel there really exp man .
with discount still have to pay 268 a nite at 'dong nan ya da jiu dian'
knn.... but 1 thing i can't stand is the food there , city area still ok but at dong an there wah ....really steam .
but at least hotel rate there still cheaper then xmn .
see when got time can meet up la kopi ;)

FYI, XMN gers are mostly from other parts of China, that y u can c lots of chio bus there. Hotel is consider cheap, as I mentioned in my previous post, it is less than 200 RMB for a decent hotel. I stayed in the hotel a few times.

BTW y u compare the hotel of dong an with XMN??? XMN now can consider 1 of better developed city. But definitely cannot compare with SHanghai, Guangzhou....

banana
23-12-2004, 03:47 PM
...ya ya..pas me the contact please for the $10 SGD bonk :D Liek i say, might be going in jan. With the latest $98 rtn to HKG by SQ, maybe want to start from HKG, cross over the Shenzhen, then take coach/flight to Xiamen/FUzhou.

chk ur pm.

between, i might be suffering from the same problem as you. Nowadays when i go for commerical bonk, i need to imagine that i doing it with my PRC GF before I can cum. A bit scare leh as not that healthy mah :(

i think nothing to do with healthly or not. i think is out of respect for your girl. is a good sign that u like ur girl and dont want to do anything unfaithful to her. guilty sign.

everytime i fall in love w a girl. i dont think of other cha bo. not even brain fcuk other girls. when i fall for a girl, i will not fcuk her although my small head want to. when this happen to me, i know i m in love. may be u also got the same experience.

Spursgetz
23-12-2004, 05:34 PM
chk ur pm.

i think nothing to do with healthly or not. i think is out of respect for your girl. is a good sign that u like ur girl and dont want to do anything unfaithful to her. guilty sign.

everytime i fall in love w a girl. i dont think of other cha bo. not even brain fcuk other girls. when i fall for a girl, i will not fcuk her although my small head want to. when this happen to me, i know i m in love. may be u also got the same experience.

Thanks, received your PM.

No leh, for me even when I fall in love with a gal, unless we are into sex, if not I will still have the urge to go for outside activities...but less frequent.

as for my current situation, this is real bad. If the gal service no good, i will even have difficulty cumming. If service not bad, I will take time to cum, but that provided I imagine I'm bonking my gf.

Mi not as saint as you bro...mi small head control more. :p

banana
23-12-2004, 05:39 PM
...No leh, for me even when I fall in love with a gal, unless we are into sex, if not I will still have the urge to go for outside activities...but less frequent.

as for my current situation, this is real bad. If the gal service no good, i will even have difficulty cumming. If service not bad, I will take time to cum, but that provided I imagine I'm bonking my gf.

Mi not as saint as you bro...mi small head control more. :p

then do what u think is good for ur own interest.

as for me, i m now IA IA.

staff
23-12-2004, 11:51 PM
FYI, XMN gers are mostly from other parts of China, that y u can c lots of chio bus there. Hotel is consider cheap, as I mentioned in my previous post, it is less than 200 RMB for a decent hotel. I stayed in the hotel a few times.

BTW y u compare the hotel of dong an with XMN??? XMN now can consider 1 of better developed city. But definitely cannot compare with SHanghai, Guangzhou....

yeah ...i agree , but maybe the location abit far from place of fun lor....if not everytime take taxi also siong.
btw i heard some of u guys have a hse there , maybe in near future if to be there again can loban stay there haha....
i might be there after CNY

banana
25-12-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah ...i agree , but maybe the location abit far from place of fun lor....if not everytime take taxi also siong.
btw i heard some of u guys have a hse there , maybe in near future if to be there again can loban stay there haha....
i might be there after CNY

stay in my house how to bonk? stay hotel more privacy and got room service mah! and nicer bathroom for bonking also.

i used to like to open up the curtain wide open and bonk the girl standing with her hands on the windows (like police spot check) facing the world. damn shiok feeling

banana
26-12-2004, 01:50 PM
bro Naemlo,

i may have detour to indonesia for one or two months before heading to china. will update u in a couples of days.

here's the update:
1. have cancel my trip to LA and Ottawa. first 3 weeks of jan 2005
2. pending shanghai trip mid jan 2005
3. many short trips to JB
4. indonesia for 1 or 2 months - to be confirmed
5. heading to china for my sabbathical break
6. pending beijing trip, april 2005 - one week
7. pending shanghai trip, june 2005 - one week

staff
27-12-2004, 01:23 AM
stay in my house how to bonk? stay hotel more privacy and got room service mah! and nicer bathroom for bonking also.

i used to like to open up the curtain wide open and bonk the girl standing with her hands on the windows (like police spot check) facing the world. damn shiok feeling

oh ...tot u get the hse there for bonking session haha....
might be there in late march , then can meet for wash hair hehe

banana
27-12-2004, 03:15 AM
oh ...tot u get the hse there for bonking session haha....
might be there in late march , then can meet for wash hair hehe

no lah, will get a unit there to stay lah. i love wash hair. can u imagine these chinese got so much time to spare and u can wash ur hair for 45 min. wah lau eh!

we go for hair wash, foot massage, etc, really a bo liao place for relaxation.