PDA

View Full Version : New PRC FL s at Bencoolen

Pages : [1] 2

e777
09-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Have just received a call that a few new PRC FLs just arrived and staying somewhere at Bencoolen.
Personally I have met 2 of them and those bros who are interested to try them, pls pm me your name & contact and they will contact you.
Two of them are Candy and Barbie.
Figure wise not bad and have the CFM looks. Slim and about 34b cup.
They are mostly available anytime and as for damage check with them direct.

Pls I'm not their agent but just as a friend helping them.
I will not be reliable if after they have contacted you and you did not meet them or cannot contact them if they did not respond.

For senior samsters no problem but newbies pls remember to post your FR.
Those who pm me without their name & contacts will not be entertain.

Cheers

suckerll
09-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Have just received a call that a few new PRC FLs just arrived and staying somewhere at Bencoolen.
Personally I have met 2 of them and those bros who are interested to try them, pls pm me your name & contact and they will contact you.

how about a short FR on them to get the bros going?

e777
09-10-2004, 09:41 AM
how about a short FR on them to get the bros going?
Bro,

As I mentioned I only met them once and after that I got to rush off for a meeting. As I got not much time to look for them again due to my hectic schedule, would appreciate serious bros to post FR after follow-up.

As I said, they just arrived and pls don't flame me if after you met them, the service is not up to your standard or they are the type for you as one man's meat is another man's poison.

Anything is purely between you and them.

Cheers

FLfun
09-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Bludder,

Like that how to support them.

Bo FR, Bo stats, bo damages, si mi ma bo.

glgoer
09-10-2004, 02:25 PM
---- snip ----
Cheers

I saw a few long-legged gals walking out of the hotel at Bencoolen. All of them are dressed up like going to KTV, flagging for taxis.
That was 1 week ago.

All eyes of the ti-go-peks were zoomed in on those gals, the moment they were out on the streets, including mine ;o)

Pls see PM. Thanks.

AhBengKeong
09-10-2004, 05:12 PM

I will not be reliable if after they have contacted you and you did not meet them or cannot contact them if they did not respond.

Cheers

who are you? Lin Ge?

canning
10-10-2004, 06:07 PM
As Req by Bro e777, This is the 2 FR On the 2 ladys that I have try. I am not good at FR, So please forgive me if my FR is no good.

Name : Xiao Mei
looks : 7.5/10
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs , 34b,24,34, this is what she told me
Bj/BBBj : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Demage : $150 include room
RTF : YES

Name :Ann Li PRC sichuan
looks : 8.5/10
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs ,shd be 34c,24,33)
Skin : wow ... as smooth as silk 9/10
Bj/BBBj : 7.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Demage : 150 include room

Valkyrie
10-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Received a sms today by e777 asking am i free today to try the gal, so fixed an appt at 3. Arrive at the hotel about three, sms e777 for room no. So went up and knock on the door.
Inital look find that not very pretty to me cos she just woke up. chat about the SOP stuffs, she say just arrived in singapore for about three days, now working at Orchard ktv.
This gal really looks fair and her skin is as smooth as silk. took a bath by myself as she say she just bathed, came out, lay on the bed and she got above me. i started to lick her body and nipples ... it was very nice. i slowly kissed her initially no frenching but never mind. slowly took her clothes off, wow pink nipples... while playing with her breasts, hands moved down to her cunt... wet already ... :) after the catbath she just do a but to my pleasant surprise, she took it in raw!

i msut say, her bj is Ok ... no deep throat but keep playing with the head with her tongue. she sucked at it for easily 5 minutes, now and then, then i requested for 69.

Put on the condom and started bonking. quite accomdating, try a few positions, moaning quite ok, not really that loud. finished off in missionary.
After that took a bath by myself again :( came out and TCSS again. then she received a call from someone saying that someone want to do shuang fei..
seeing that her next customers coming, so me wear back my clothes. took a look at my watch, my god ... just 35 mins... no choice so pay up and left .
Quite a happy bonk.

Name : QiQi
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs with pink nipples, 34b,24,34, this is what she told me
RTF : Maybe

Thanks e777 for his recommendation . hope to try more gals next time .

FLfun
10-10-2004, 08:44 PM
bludder,

Bro e777 onli out info yesterday.

1 day sapot two girls? sure or not, wu ya bo?

Two meepok also RTF = yes?

Wah kia kia leh! :confused:

truthnlies
10-10-2004, 10:32 PM
As Req by Bro e777, This is the 2 FR On the 2 ladys that I have try. I am not good at FR, So please forgive me if my FR is no good.

Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs , 34b,24,34, this is what she told me

looks : 8.5/10
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs ,shd be 34c,24,33)
Skin : wow ... as smooth as silk 9/10
Bj/BBBj : 7.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Demage : 150 include room

a ... i did 3some?

canning
10-10-2004, 10:51 PM
yes, i did threesome

knn03
10-10-2004, 10:56 PM
yes, i did threesome

Bro, you very interesting...Did a threesome but quote individual price for each of them? You asked them for details? So if each is $150 including hotel...then a threesome should be cheaper since you save on 1 hotel...heehee :D

fuu668
10-10-2004, 10:58 PM
I am Henry Lee and interested to try.My hp no is 9335xxxxx

Cheers

ck888
11-10-2004, 12:17 AM
yes, i did threesome

bro,

Add on to Brudder FLfun's words, 'Now I lagi kia after you said you did Threesome' hehehehehe

I think you need to clarify your FR.

staff
11-10-2004, 01:15 AM
maybe next time if allow , can put up the girl pict here , have some parts censor , at least we know exactly how she look , think tat is perfect ;)

petercm888
11-10-2004, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=canning]As Req by Bro e777, This is the 2 FR On the 2 ladys that I have try. I am not good at FR, So please forgive me if my FR is no good.

]

Are they work in GL. I know some stayed in Bencoolen, most of them work station is GL. If so, $150 is too high, we can get them at $80-100 only in GL.

mahalosux
11-10-2004, 09:57 AM
I am Henry Lee and interested to try.My hp no is 9335xxxxx

Cheers

I am Henry Thia a.k.a 辉哥 of Liang Po Po fame (Hui Ge) and interested to try. My Hp no. 88798xxx :p

Pls lah bro, if u wan the contact, PM the threadstarter. u post and give half ur hp no, who's goin to contact u..... :)

canning
11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
bro,

Add on to Brudder FLfun's words, 'Now I lagi kia after you said you did Threesome' hehehehehe

I think you need to clarify your FR.

I have said that I am no good at writing FR, so if I write something wrong, plase forgive me

glgoer
11-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Received a sms today by e777 asking am i free today to try the gal, so fixed an appt at 3. Arrive at the hotel about three, sms e777 for room no.
---- snip ----
Thanks e777 for his recommendation . hope to try more gals next time .
Hi,

Why do you still need to sms e777 when he said that he is not the OKT. Aren't the gals supposed to contact you directly, as stated in the first post ??

Just curious ....

asdfghjkl
11-10-2004, 05:37 PM
think he still needs to get the goods directly from him.. true? :)

e777
11-10-2004, 07:37 PM
bros,

just let to know some of their h/phone cards reach low value soon and only way i can contact them is thru their place.
anyway, those bros who know the procedure, just pm me.

just want to be careful of newbies.
heard some of the newbies contact some of the gals and disturb them and not serious... you know what i mean. or if ask the gals call you will you want the gals to disturb you during your work or worse, if your gf or wife is beside you.

hope have answer some of the queries here.

what bro canning said was true although his FR not very good but pls support him for his FR.

cheers

canning
12-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Thank you bro for your kind words, Will do a better FR next time

e777
12-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Bros,
They told me they quite free these days so bros interested pls pm me your contact for details.
Heard some of them can do 3some or doubles or 4some or triples.
Also one or two new ones just came in although I never see them before.
Anyone wants to start first?

Cheers

zico34
13-10-2004, 05:48 PM
I dont mind trying threesome , E777, it will be fun....please let me know once you got 1 or 2 more guy.....if the gals dont mind....let get moving...but was curious what is the charges per gals for that matter....

Can you shed some light.

lawry
13-10-2004, 05:55 PM
bros,

just let to know some of their h/phone cards reach low value soon and only way i can contact them is thru their place.
anyway, those bros who know the procedure, just pm me.

just want to be careful of newbies.
heard some of the newbies contact some of the gals and disturb them and not serious... you know what i mean. or if ask the gals call you will you want the gals to disturb you during your work or worse, if your gf or wife is beside you.

hope have answer some of the queries here.

what bro canning said was true although his FR not very good but pls support him for his FR.

cheers

sigh..

my contact ganna too.. now she dont even entertain phone call..

lawry
13-10-2004, 05:56 PM
e777,

ur pm box full liao leh.. wan to pm u.. :cool:

e777
13-10-2004, 09:14 PM
e777,

ur pm box full liao leh.. wan to pm u.. :cool:
bro,
don't worry just clear my mbox. just pm me direct.

cheers

dunedain
14-10-2004, 02:36 AM

Cheers

Bro, which part of Bencoolen are we talking about?? Is it opposite Hotel 81 Bencoolen?? Or is it at the coffeeshop opposite the Hotel 81?? If that's the location, note that at night got Thais as well. Not too mention the police. So brudders, pls be really careful when you pick up gals from the area. Peace. :cool:

e777
14-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Bro, which part of Bencoolen are we talking about?? Is it opposite Hotel 81 Bencoolen?? Or is it at the coffeeshop opposite the Hotel 81?? If that's the location, note that at night got Thais as well. Not too mention the police. So brudders, pls be really careful when you pick up gals from the area. Peace. :cool:
Bro,
Just to let you know, some have already relocated so pls pm me for the latest location. Better not reveal the name of hotel here. Just pm me will do.

Anyone interested, pls pm me ur name & contact but pls do not post the hotel name if you post FR. Otherwise all of them will be gone the next day.

canning
14-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Bros,
They told me they quite free these days so bros interested pls pm me your contact for details.
Heard some of them can do 3some or doubles or 4some or triples.
Also one or two new ones just came in although I never see them before.
Anyone wants to start first?

Cheers

Bro, Care to PM me the new Number. FR will be provide

lim_peh88
14-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Just finished a session with bro e777 contacts. Althogh I am have seen tonnes of FR, but somehow I am not good in writing. But here is the summary, hope it is sufficient...

Got the room number when I reach the destinated hotel.
Name: Qi Qi (20s, below 30 years old)
Look: 6.5/10 (Big eyes with long hair. Yellowish teeth. Somehow i notice 99% of PRC have yellowish teeth)
Figure: 7.5/10 (Tall, aby 1.7m. Quite tall for a girl. B cup with eraser type nipple, slightly pinkish and can gaurantee that it has not been frequently used)
B/J: 6.5/10 (Request to cap for BJ, but i ask for not to and told her I washed clean clean already. Obliging, ask her to suck hard she will, ask her to slow down, she will. Ask for 69 and she oblige. Very wet after my tounge job... Woo... I love to lick wet pussy)
F/J: 7/10 (Obliging, can do any position. I came quite fast cos i sleep for less tah 4 hrs every night for the past few nights. But I think if my form come, it will be fun)
Overall: 7/10 (Submissive type. Better if she can be more pro-active)
RTF: Maybe

Before I left, I get to know from her that she has another friend who can do also. Will call her soon and maybe try a 3somes with them. hee hee hee..

lim_peh88
14-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Just finished a session with bro e777 contacts. Althogh I am have seen tonnes of FR, but somehow I am not good in writing. But here is the summary, hope it is sufficient...

Look: 6.5/10 (Big eyes with long hair. Yellowish teeth. Somehow i notice 99% of PRC have yellowish teeth)
Figure: 7.5/10 (Tall, aby 1.7m. Quite tall for a girl. Flat tummy... B cup with eraser type nipple, slightly pinkish and can gaurantee that it has not been frequently used)
B/J: 6.5/10 (Request to cap for BJ, but i ask for not to and told her I washed clean clean already. Obliging, ask her to suck hard she will, ask her to slow down, she will. Ask for 69 and she oblige. Very wet after my tounge job... Woo... I love to lick wet pussy)
F/J: 7/10 (Obliging, can do any position. I came quite fast cos i sleep for less tah 4 hrs every night for the past few nights. But I think if my form come, it will be fun)

Before I left, I get to know from her that she has another friend who can do also. Will call her soon and maybe try a 3somes with them. hee hee hee..

lim_peh88
14-10-2004, 06:32 PM

Figure: 7.5/10 (Flat tummy.. hour glass figure. Tall, aby 1.7m. Quite tall for a girl. 33B cup with eraser type nipple, slightly pinkish and can gaurantee that it has not been frequently used)

lim_peh88
14-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Bro,
Just to let you know, some have already relocated so pls pm me for the latest location. Better not reveal the name of hotel here. Just pm me will do.

Anyone interested, pls pm me ur name & contact but pls do not post the hotel name if you post FR. Otherwise all of them will be gone the next day.

Figure: 7.5/10 (Flat tummy.. hour glass figure. Tall, aby 1.7m. Quite tall for a girl. 33B cup with eraser type nipple, slightly pinkish and can gaurantee that it has not been frequently used)

canning
15-10-2004, 10:57 PM

have just finish with a threesome with this qiqi and her friend meimei. Have called bro e777 to ask for contact and arrange for a threesome with both of them. Reach the Hotel and they sms me the room no.

When they answer the door, I was qreet by 2 very of the most pretty PRC that I have even seen. In the room, we tcss for a while and find ot that both of them is from Sichuan. One from Chengdu and the other from Chongqing. after a while, we strip and went to bath together, Bath was SOP, But both of them did a good job in cleaning me up. Back onto the bed, that is where the real action start.

On the bed Both of them start by giving me a very good catbath with one attacking me in fount and the other one at the back, while I was having my hand full with Meimei 36c balls. After that, the 2 girls switch place and qiqi start to BBBJ me, while I start to freach meimei. both of them was really good and I amost CIM. qiqi then cap me, and she start to rode on me, At the same time, I was eating meimei pussy and both of them start to moan together, and I cum after 5 mins.

Name: Qi Qi (24, from chengdu)
looks:8.5/10 (Big eyes with long hair.
Figure: 8/10
B/J: 7.5/10 (very good and obliging, want to cap me b4 doing it, but I req and she said OK)
F/J: 7/10 (as I only did her in in boy on top, maybe next time can try other way
Overall: 8.5/10 (Submissive type. she was very pro- action with me
RTF: YES

Name: Mei MEi (23 from Chongqing)
Look: 8.5/10
Figure: 9.5/10 (36c 24 33)
B/J: 8.5/10
F/J: Never try so do not know
Overall: 8/10 (Submissive type)
RTF: YES

IMHO, both of them would be good if you like threesome. As this is only my second FR, please forgive me if it is no good

e777
16-10-2004, 09:03 AM
whats the damage for 3some? how many shots? duration? More info pls, bro.

Bro,
Have pm you the details.

Anyway, those bros who are interested pls follow procedure. And post FR!

Cheers

Alanfuck
16-10-2004, 10:13 AM
hu bro..care to give the contact number to me...

alan ..9101xxxxx..sms me...

thanks

taurus75
16-10-2004, 02:33 PM
errr... AM I TOO LATE AGAIN ???!!! :cool:

hosay1980
16-10-2004, 04:19 PM
errr... AM I TOO LATE AGAIN ???!!! :cool:

I dont think so. Fuck shop just open few days ago! :D

e777
17-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi bros,
Some have not post FRs yet. Pls do so for some of them.
FRs wanted for new FLs. There are 2 new ones again. Stats not avail currently.
Any bros want to try pls pm your contact for follow-up.

Cheers

e777
19-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Bros,

Wed mid-week and Sat weekend rendevouz for those bros who interested to meet the gals up. They can do in groups of 2 or 3.
Any combination also can.

Pls pm me with the following details with your name , contact and for wed pls state prefer time of 2:30pm or 7pm or for sat time prefer is 2:30pm.
Those who cannot make it can go to them direct.

Cheers.

canning
19-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Have just try another of Bro e777 contact.

Name : Yang Yang
looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10 (32c,25,33, this is what she told me)
Bj/BBBj : 9/10 ( Good feeling with hot and cold water BBBJ)
Fj : 8.5/10 ( Can do in any postions)
Attitude : 8.5/10 Good GFE
RTF : Maybe, there is too much other girls out there)

zico34
19-10-2004, 02:24 PM
HI E777,

Can you advise who are the gals who is prepare to do 2some, 3some or more......have tried some of them already before but service not so good....just want to avoid some of them if they are part of the orgy team.

Is the based in Grand Central?

e777
20-10-2004, 12:48 AM
HI E777,

Can you advise who are the gals who is prepare to do 2some, 3some or more......have tried some of them already before but service not so good....just want to avoid some of them if they are part of the orgy team.

Is the based in Grand Central?
Bro,
Pls pm me for details on who you try so as to avoid those but so far those who tried give quite good reports as indicated above.

Any of them that I know can do but depends who on how they do it or how the bros want to do it?
Correct boh? But I suggest all involve spelt out the rules first before they start otherwise later on may have miscomunication and may not be satisfied.

So far so good.

Cheers.

mineral_78
11-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi bro,
saw the feedback for the rest of the bros who tried the one look like joey. im interested too. could u kindly give me her contact no, thanks

e777
15-11-2004, 12:32 AM
2 New PRC FLs just arrived.

Amy 1.6m 49kg 36C-24-35
Face: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Massage : 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 good srv with bf/gf attitude.

Joey 1.62m 45kg 34b-23-34 petite slim
Face: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Both can do some massage and 3some too.

Interested bros, pls PM me with your name & contact for details & provide FR.

Cheers

heero
15-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Hi All bros,

Just tried Amy under bro e777 recommendations....Not a very plesant experience maybe because it is my first time look FL...here is my FR

Name : Amy
looks : 6/10
Figure : petite type..not plump..36C
BJ : with cap....7/10
FJ : with cap.....6/10
Attitude : 8/10 (quite friendly...no rush rush one)
Damage : $150 include room
RTF : Maybe

Maybe i first time look FL...abit nervous...so half way...didi become soft...cannot enjoy much.Maybe other brudders like....

SGBomberMan
15-11-2004, 02:55 AM

Cheers

Hi Bro,

I'm interested with ur PRC gal, please give me the contact.

SGBomberman

SGBomberMan
15-11-2004, 04:33 PM

Amy 1.6m 49kg 36C-24-35

Cheers
Hi
I'm interested too, please reply me for the contact.

Cheers

ncsjason
17-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi bro,

when u all say bencoolen, where is it huh? Does it refer to any specific pub/ktv/street huh? Please advise, veri new here.

Amy 1.6m 49kg 36C-24-35

Cheers

slothtan
17-11-2004, 09:15 PM
is her hp 9244XXXX

e777
17-11-2004, 10:00 PM
is her hp 9244XXXX
bro,
whose hp?
anyway heard that new fls have just arrived. some younger than 20yo.

cheers

Uncle Looi
18-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Ask who for contact to the girls? anybody can tell me?

romanspa
18-11-2004, 02:43 AM
bro,
whose hp?
anyway heard that new fls have just arrived. some younger than 20yo.

cheers

bro... sorry about that night... maybe becos my expectations are very high... and one of them has a nasty cut on her lips...

if there is young babes... let me know ya? will DEFINITELY try.. hehehe cheers bro..

chikobai
19-11-2004, 11:25 PM
emailed e777 for arrangement for amy, fr as follows

very nice, patient gal, no rushing

face : 7/10
body : 7/10
bbbj : 8/10
fj : 8/10

e777
20-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Bros,
New PRC FL LiLi just arrived
24yo, 1.53m, 45kg, 34-24-34
Face : 8/10
Figure : 7/10
Bj : 8/10
Can do double or triple with Amy and Joey.

Click Lili Pic Link for those authorized to view. For those interested to view, pls pm your name, contact, yahoo ID & email address.

Cheers

keith2816
21-11-2004, 04:02 AM
hi bro,
keen to view lili pics,

my yahoo ID is rudd8899
name kenneth

ben69
22-11-2004, 12:26 AM
bro e777,

hi! juz pm u.... :D

kingkongprick89
24-11-2004, 11:46 AM
I would like to thanks bro e777 for contact of Joey. First time contributing so please bear with me if FR is not up to standard.

Here's the FR:

Name : Joey
Country of Origin: Claim to be from HK but speak good mandarin.
Look: 6~6.5/10

Body: 7.5~8/10

Pussy: Hairy

BJ: She does provide BBBJ but I request for CD. Keep asking me "NI Pa Mah?" but anyway I carry on with BJ with CD.

FJ: 7.5/10, horny, seems to really enjoy herself and keep calling me "Lau gong".

Hope this help.

SGBomberMan
24-11-2004, 08:44 PM
I would like to thanks bro e777 for contact of Joey. First time contributing so please bear with me if FR is not up to standard.

Here's the FR:

Name : Joey
Country of Origin: Claim to be from HK but speak good mandarin.
Look: 6~6.5/10

Body: 7.5~8/10

Pussy: Hairy

BJ: She does provide BBBJ but I request for CD. Keep asking me "NI Pa Mah?" but anyway I carry on with BJ with CD.

FJ: 7.5/10, horny, seems to really enjoy herself and keep calling me "Lau gong".

Hope this help.

Can i have the contact too and how is the damage?

e777
25-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Can i have the contact too and how is the damage?
bro,
chk ur pm
cheers

e777
25-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Was contacted that a new prc has just arrived.
So after that met her and here are the stats:

Ah Juan 18yo
1.62m 47kg 38c-24-35.
Looks : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (good for those who like busty pinky tits)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : Yes
Showering : Yes on request
Service : 8/10 Good attitude with no rushing kind.

Another of her friend YC has the following stats:
22yo 1.66m 46kg 34b-24-34
Looks : 7/5/10 (looks like gal next door look)
Body : 8/10 slim & tall
FR not known but rest should be more or less the same but that what I heard her say.

Cheers

jake85
26-11-2004, 04:05 PM
any sg gals lobang can pm me? lolz look kinda of interesting dude btw i am new here :cool:

ben69
26-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi!

A few days ago after pm my contact to bro e777, was asked to proceed to hotel and to the room. Nervously, press the bell and was greeted by a fair 20something girl still in her nighties! Introduced herself as Amy & apologised that she juz woke up. Wow! I tot to myself, she's fresh at the same time admiring the size of her boobs.

Anyway, tcss a bit she suggest take bath first. Help me to strip & hang my clothes. As she strip, i was greeted with a nice pair of natural boobs :eek: (yes, it's 36C!) with pink nipple some more. Proceed to shower, in between, massage me with her boobs. Then, dry ourselves & proceed to the bed.

She started with catbath from neck to chest & to groin area. Then, cap me & bj with little suction & tongue on the head. Signal her to 69 & start play with her pussy. Inserted my finger into her with my tumb rubbing her clit as she moan in esctasy. Can feel she's getting wet and cannot tahan liao.

So she move downward with her back facing me and inserted my cock in to her wet & tight pussy. After a few pump, almost cum liao so stop her & switch to missionary, licked & sucked her juicy nipples & continue pumping. After a few minutes, i finally shot my loads into her.

Rest on bed for a while b4 she cleans me up. Tcss a bit, pay her & left.

Here's a summary:
Name : Amy (fm HK)
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 9/10 - Nice, natural 36C w pink nipple!
Body : 7/10 - Not slim, not plump, a bit baby fat here & there w tummy.
BJ : 6/10 - with cap
FJ : 7/10 - tight pussy w natural lube, natural moaning
Overall : Bf treatment, very sweet & chatty, take her time & even ask me to try her fren, Joey.
RTF : No, too many to try. :D

To bro e777, thank you for e arrangement.

e777
01-12-2004, 02:42 AM
Just Arrived. Fresh and Just Touch Down
Helen 25yo, 162, 48kg 34b-24-34 can do massage, good bj, fj, frenching

Angel 20yo 160 47kg 34a-23-34
GongZi 22yo, 165 50kg 36b-26-36
Coco 23yo, 159 46kg 34b-23-34
These 3 can do 2some, 3some, etc. Good service with bj, fj
Can be your charlie angels heheh...

Bros interested, pls pm me for contact.

Cheers

romanspa
01-12-2004, 02:46 AM
Just Arrived. Fresh and Just Touch Down
Helen 25yo, 162, 48kg 34b-24-34 can do massage, good bj, fj, frenching

Angel 20yo 160 47kg 34a-23-34
GongZi 22yo, 165 50kg 36b-26-36
Coco 23yo, 159 46kg 34b-23-34
These 3 can do 2some, 3some, etc. Good service with bj, fj
Can be your charlie angels heheh...

Bros interested, pls pm me for contact.

Cheers

bro... u make me so gian.. hahaha... :o
bencoolen or grand?

ang076
01-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Bro Romanspa,

Pls dont ask about location in an open forum,
AV is checking.

Just PM the threadstarter.

BTW, Bro e777, how much is the damage for each of the gals you mentioned ? Are they from PRC or HK?

Acidburn
01-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Bro, still no news on Room 343? :D

bro,
chk ur pm
cheers

e777
03-12-2004, 12:16 AM
bro... u make me so gian.. hahaha... :o
bencoolen or grand?
Bro Romanspa,
Can you use the pm for details you want everyone to zero in on you is it?
In future pls do not post the hotel name, just mention like in central or in east.

BTW, Bro e777, how much is the damage for each of the gals you mentioned ? Are they from PRC or HK?
Bro ang076,
From PRC & HK but HK part of PRC right unless you want someone in cantonese? Damage is 150 but can neg.

Bro, still no news on Room 343?
Bro Acidburn,
Will pm you soon as info details do not match. Can you describe more?

Cheers

FirstTimer
06-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi!

Yesterday evening was feeling boring and contact bro e777, was asked to proceed to hotel and to the room. Knock at the room a few times and was greeted by a pretty in her party dress! Introduced herself as XiaoLin and gave me a nice hug.

Anyway, tcss a bit and to my surprise that she had just arrived only on Saturday where makes me her 1st customer. Feel real honour. Thanks or bro e777 on the special arrangement. After a bit of hugging and massage, she suggest take bath first. Help me to strip & hang my clothes. However, was asked to bath alone as she had bathed already but later where she came to the bathroom door with her lingerie and posed with a few of seductive poses that really make my blood boil and really want to bonk her immediately. Follow by she later came to join me in the bathroom and saw her boobs in nice shape. After the shower,she also help to dry me follow by herself & proceed to the bed.

She started with catbath from neck to chest & to groin area plus sucking the bag, really feel nice. Then, proceed to give me a bj with suction & tongue on the head. & start fingering with her pussy as she sit next to me where is all wet!!! As the fingering was faster with my tumb rubbing her clit, her moaning goes faster. Really enjoying it. Can feel she's getting wet and cannot tahan liao.

So she move upward with her front facing me and inserted my cock in to her wet & tight pussy. After a few pump, switch to missionary, licked & sucked her juicy nipples & continue pumping. As puming faster and harder on her, she tends to moan louder and hold me tighter. However, prolly due to I was quite tired after a day work, hence, cum only a little bit.

Rest on bed for a while b4 she bath me again. Tcss a bit, pay her & left.

Here's a summary:
Name : Xiao Lin
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 8.5/10 - Nice to hold, natural 34B w light brownish big nipple!
Body : 7/10 - Not slim, not plump, a bit baby fat here & there w tummy.
BJ : 7/10 - with cap but with suction and tongue licking on head
FJ : 7/10 - tight pussy w natural lube, natural moaning
Overall : Bf treatment, very sweet & chatty.
RTF : Will consider again

To bro e777, once again thank you for accomdating on my last minute request and make the arrangement.

romanspa
06-12-2004, 10:43 PM
sorry bro... :p
very excited on the coming trip.. hehehe...

e777
07-12-2004, 03:26 AM
sorry bro... :p
very excited on the coming trip.. hehehe...
Bro, how was the trip this time coz suddenly you silent mode leh....

cheers

Valkyrie
07-12-2004, 10:12 PM
A Bad Experience
Was feeling bored today, so called up bro e777 for any new gal? Never receive his sms so thought might have change his no. Decide to sms Sophie but same as e777, no reply. Feel like give it a miss. Who know, bro e777 reply me after work? Decide on yan chin.

Was caught in a jam as I was still quite far from the destination. Reached the hotel at 620, so quickly sms for the room no. Wait till 630 then replies … were a bit Sian Liao. Went up and knock on the door. A petite gal open up and led me to the room. TCSS a while then she told me to take a bath alone as she say she already bath. After I finish, she was searching the cupboard saying that she misplaced her keys. I offered to help but she decline. She then took off her clothes, figure not bad but alas…

She took a towel and heads for the bathroom with KY… even sian… heard the water running, strange thought she say she bath already… anyway she came out and look for the keys again. Told her that I help her look for it later and ask her to come to the bed. Cat bath was rather SOP, little kiss on nipples and went straight down to my rod. BJ for a while, less than 2 min and say tired… what is this!

So my turn to service her, licked her neck, say itch. So proceed to her biggest asset, keep pushing me down saying very ticklish… at this point of time, was very disappointed. Close her legs so tight, finger can’t even access, this gal here just want to finish the job asap. So bang her hard… dammed tired cos always in missionary position. Come out soon, maybe stored too many days already. Then this is the part, which disappointed me the most. In the first place, told her I would like to have 2 shots, she say later see how … after the first shot, say stomach problem, very tired and all sort of excuses. Then straight away went for her bat\h

Come out and start looking for her keys again, telling me to go bath… I was thinking, that all??? When I came out, she already wore her clothes and say she found the key, need to go down buy something. Rather pissed off at this time, show her my black face, she keep asking me not happy is it, next time will treat me better

FR
Name: Xiao Juan. Only get to know when I ask her while bathing.
Origin: China Hunan.
Figure: a d cup definitely rest dun know. cos never ask
Cat bath: 4
BJ: 7 keep looking at you when blowing
FJ: 6 moaning quite loud dun think it real.
Attitude: 2
Damage: $150 she DEFINITELY duns deserves that amount.
RTF: NEVER Sorrie bro e777 but I think u need to tell her to be more service oriented.
Next time if you were to change the gal, pls inform earlier.

She be going back china tomolo and say will be back next month.

romanspa
08-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Bro, how was the trip this time coz suddenly you silent mode leh....

cheers

thanks bro for the arrangement...
went for a tour @ geylang... saw a real gem there but after taking a puff... the whole geylang became deserted... that was fast....

feeling sore about the whole thing.... decided to go back and eat grass....
then the sms arrived....

proceed to the desinated room in about 20 mins.. hahahaa...

er... 2 rooms...

saw the two of them... thinking must be fair to bro who recommend..
tried the first one...

she was removing her makeup and cursing for the pimples which have developed.... beijing............

was told to wash up alone and talk cock abit.. she was abit angry with me i guess... for searching around before settling for her...

cat bath abit and wanted to miss out the blow job..
haiz.... basicallly... i dun even felt like writing... a dead fish.

but when half way thru... i decided to stop... and rest on the bed...
with her getting impatient.... started another round of conversation... talk about more general things and when i finally broke the ice.. hahaha... real action follows..

she become very responsive and was ticking her ears while pumping her... her screams and her look make me come after the second round of expedition...

anyway...
here goes..

looks : 7/10
figure : big raisin... 32B+/24/32
bj : 0.5/10
fj : 6/10 she made it up during the second round...

rtf -> not possible.. she is going back today!

thanks e777 for his contacts... thumbs up!

romanspa
08-12-2004, 01:14 AM
why deduct my points and dun give reasons....
come on... tell me ma..

e777
14-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Hi,
New PRC FL Elva just arrived late last night and is checking in soon with her room-mate.

Some stats of Elva:
21yo, long hair with cfm look, slim figure with 34b cup.
She should be service oriented and as she is new you may need to initiate but otherwise should be quite accomodating.

I do not have any info on her roomate as they have not checked in yet.

Those bros who are interested pls pm me your name & contact for details.

Cheers

Protonut
14-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Bro,

I've also similar experience with Ah Juan, few dat before you. Cannot touch, plenty of KY, bad breath. Still dare to ask me for tipping. I was very disappointed that day. This service for $150.

A Bad Experience
Was feeling bored today, so called up bro e777 for any new gal? Never receive his sms so thought might have change his no. Decide to sms Sophie but same as e777, no reply. Feel like give it a miss. Who know, bro e777 reply me after work? Decide on yan chin.

Was caught in a jam as I was still quite far from the destination. Reached the hotel at 620, so quickly sms for the room no. Wait till 630 then replies … were a bit Sian Liao. Went up and knock on the door. A petite gal open up and led me to the room. TCSS a while then she told me to take a bath alone as she say she already bath. After I finish, she was searching the cupboard saying that she misplaced her keys. I offered to help but she decline. She then took off her clothes, figure not bad but alas…

She took a towel and heads for the bathroom with KY… even sian… heard the water running, strange thought she say she bath already… anyway she came out and look for the keys again. Told her that I help her look for it later and ask her to come to the bed. Cat bath was rather SOP, little kiss on nipples and went straight down to my rod. BJ for a while, less than 2 min and say tired… what is this!

So my turn to service her, licked her neck, say itch. So proceed to her biggest asset, keep pushing me down saying very ticklish… at this point of time, was very disappointed. Close her legs so tight, finger can’t even access, this gal here just want to finish the job asap. So bang her hard… dammed tired cos always in missionary position. Come out soon, maybe stored too many days already. Then this is the part, which disappointed me the most. In the first place, told her I would like to have 2 shots, she say later see how … after the first shot, say stomach problem, very tired and all sort of excuses. Then straight away went for her bat\h

Come out and start looking for her keys again, telling me to go bath… I was thinking, that all??? When I came out, she already wore her clothes and say she found the key, need to go down buy something. Rather pissed off at this time, show her my black face, she keep asking me not happy is it, next time will treat me better

FR
Name: Xiao Juan. Only get to know when I ask her while bathing.
Origin: China Hunan.
Figure: a d cup definitely rest dun know. cos never ask
Cat bath: 4
BJ: 7 keep looking at you when blowing
FJ: 6 moaning quite loud dun think it real.
Attitude: 2
Damage: $150 she DEFINITELY duns deserves that amount.
RTF: NEVER Sorrie bro e777 but I think u need to tell her to be more service oriented.
Next time if you were to change the gal, pls inform earlier.

She be going back china tomolo and say will be back next month.

e777
17-12-2004, 02:40 AM
Bros Valkyrie & Protonut,
Have inform them to be more proactive. I think last ones performed bad.
Told them if got prob don't accept. Must have good attitude.
Anyway, hope can recommend a new gem.

PRC Xianxian (Hsuchi Lookalike)
http://popsquare.tmahdi.com/hsuchi/thumbs/thchi09.JPG

FR:
Stats: 36D-25-35, 1.62m, looks like above Hsu Chi 80%.
Showering : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10 quite good suction.
Frenching : Maybe
CIM : Maybe
Attitude : 9/10 Good service & attitude and accomodating.
RTF : Yes if you like Hsu Chi type.
Damage : 150 inc rm

Two others are Jojo 174 35c and Fiona 166 37c, both model like, but dunno look alike as who.

Cheers

ttheng
17-12-2004, 12:49 PM
plse sms me 92228297.TH

Cheers

treehouse
17-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Dear Bro,

Can pass me the contacts? Would love to try this Hsu Chi look a like.

Thanks in Advance

PRC Xianxian (Hsuchi Lookalike)
http://popsquare.tmahdi.com/hsuchi/thumbs/thchi09.JPG

FR:
Stats: 36D-25-35, 1.62m, looks like above Hsu Chi 80%.
Showering : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10 quite good suction.
Frenching : Maybe
CIM : Maybe
Attitude : 9/10 Good service & attitude and accomodating.
RTF : Yes if you like Hsu Chi type.
Damage : 150 inc rm

e777
19-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Bros,
Check your PM.

Also have 2 chio TAM gals Jojo 174 35c and Fiona 166 37c at the vicinity.
Busty and tall like model. Can do 3some as well.
Those interested pls pm me with your name & contact for details but must give FR. Coz no FR on the other 2 gems yet. Only those bro willing to give FR and will up your points too.

Cheers

e777
22-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Bros,

2 to 4 new babes just arrived for Xmas & New Year....
Xiao Li 20yo 1.6m 34b-24-34
Xiao Xue 24yo 1.6m 34b-24-34
Can do 3some if requested and the other 2 new ones (just touchdown) also just arrived.

Those bros interested pls pm me with your contact for details and pls remember to post your FR and have a very Merry Xmas ahead.

Cheers

superman2005
25-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Bros,
New PRC FL LiLi just arrived
24yo, 1.53m, 45kg, 34-24-34
Face : 8/10
Can do double or triple with Amy and Joey.

Click Lili Pic Link for those authorized to view. For those interested to view, pls pm your name, contact, yahoo ID & email address.

Cheers
Hi provide me the contact thanmks

e777
25-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Bro superman2005,
Lili and former batch has left but pls chk your pm for new PRC Tarma Babes

Zhang Ying : 1.61 45kg 34b-24-34
Frenching : Yes
CIM : No
Overall : 9/10 Fresh and accomodating.

Yang Fang : 1.65 48kg 34b-25-34
BBBJ : 7/10
CIM : No
Overall : 9/10 Good tarma combination. Service oriented.

Damage : For tarma got a good discount. Otherwise each charge 150 inc room each.
The above is personal and I will not be responsible if other views are different.

Please click Pic link below for a short preview. This link will be disabled once the first 10 interested bros responded thru PM with contact.
Only serious bros need apply and please provide FR.

Will up you if FR posted.

Cheers & merry xmas!

e777
03-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Hi,
Heard new one just arrived.
Can tarma as well for 250 inc room.

Click pic link below for 3some.
Those who want better pics (with face) pls pm me with your name, contact and email address.

Cheers

Gopherit
04-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Dear Bro e777

Just sent you a pm. For your kind help hor.

thanx

e777
19-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Hi,

New prc babes just arrived...

Zhen Zhen 1.6m 36-24-35 good srv.
Xiao Yu 1.65m 37D-25-35 good srv.
Pei Pei 1.6m 34b-24-34 good bbbj.
Lee Na 1.62m 35c-24-35 good hot cold bbbj.
Xiao Xu 20yo student.
and others ....

Also have local chinese 1.69cm 36c evelyn. Good service accomodating.

Those interested, pls pm your name & contact.

Cheers

romanspa
20-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Hi,

New prc babes just arrived...

Zhen Zhen 1.6m 36-24-35 good srv.
Xiao Yu 1.65m 37D-25-35 good srv.
Pei Pei 1.6m 34b-24-34 good bbbj.
Lee Na 1.62m 35c-24-35 good hot cold bbbj.
Xiao Xu 20yo student.
and others ....

Also have local chinese 1.69cm 36c evelyn. Good service accomodating.

Those interested, pls pm your name & contact.

Cheers

bro... this evelyn is a gem!!!! :D have posted a FR on her!! :D

e777
02-02-2005, 07:53 PM
New Babes avail till CNY?

1. Xiao Fang, 24yo, 48kg 167 34B 25 34, allows bbbj and cim.
2. Ah Ker, 24yo 36C 24 36 168 Pretty, Slim, CFM looks, Must try
3. Ah Boa, 21yo 34B 24 34 165 Pretty, Slim, CFM looks, Good service
4. Xiao Hong 24yo 36C 24 36 174 Very pretty, High class, ex-model
5. Xiao Li 24yo 36C 24 36 171 Very pretty, Graceful, ex-model
6. Xiao Yu 23yo 36C 24 36 171 Very pretty, Graceful, ex-model

Those interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and email address for details. Location to be advised.
Pics on request for 2 and 3.

Cheers

atom
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Cancelled! it was a mistake!

Acidburn
03-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Cancel what? :confused:

Cancelled! it was a mistake!

e777
03-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey,
For limited time a pic is shown here.

FL PIC OF 2 & 3 (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=b4e9&.dnm=98e1.jpg&.src=ph)

Those interested usual protocol applies. I say for a limited time and after the time expire those who want can still pm me.

Cheers

zico34
16-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi E777,

Hope u remember me...how can i see the photo.....of those ladies...sorry i was late as i just return back from overseas.

Hey,

FL PIC OF 2 & 3 (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=b4e9&.dnm=98e1.jpg&.src=ph)

Those interested usual protocol applies. I say for a limited time and after the time expire those who want can still pm me.

Cheers

dths056
16-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey,

Cheers

any other ways to view your girls...

condor
16-02-2005, 07:04 PM
wrong email address

e777
17-02-2005, 01:51 AM
wrong email address
What wrong email address? Catch no ball.

any other ways to view your girls...
Via yahoo group for members or I email you. Otherwise very restricted in open forum.

Hope u remember me...how can i see the photo.....of those ladies...sorry i was late as i just return back from overseas.

Whats your email address? Pls pm me.

INTRODUCING NEW PRC GEM
Shirley 23yo 36C-24-35 1.6m 45kg
Can bj/bbbj, sweet cfm look, tam gal
Just arrived.

More to come

Those interested, pls pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
18-02-2005, 08:24 AM
New!
Shirley 23yo 36C-24-35 1.6m 45kg
Can bj/bbbj, sweet cfm look, tam gal

BJ/BBBJ : 8/10
Good service and attitude.

Pic link avail!

Those interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

e777
21-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Hey,

Just got a call that quite a number of new PRC babes have just arrived after the long lunar new year holidays. Some are great gems.
Some have just touch down over the weekend and do not have much of the stats but bros are welcome to meet them.

Some names are Tian Tian, Xiao Tong, Mei Chi and many more.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email for details.

Cheers

prc4wife
21-02-2005, 07:43 AM
Tian Tian, Xiao Tong, Mei Chi and many more.

Have any stats/photo?

What abt Xiao something in ur previous link?

prc4wife
21-02-2005, 07:49 AM
new PRC Tian Tian, Xiao Tong, Mei Chi and many more.

Any stats/photos?

How abt Xiao something from ur previous link?

e777
22-02-2005, 12:45 AM
New PRC Slim Babes Avail
1.66cm 34b-24-34 slim and sensual. Very good service.

Other stats avail:
1.70cm 36-20-34
1.68cm 35b-24-35
1.63cm 36-25-35

Just look and one of them and you will droll.
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/b3a0.jpg?phHLhGCBe_fy5mKM)

Newly arrived. Those interested pls pm me with your name & contact and when you want.

Cheers

HoKar
22-02-2005, 02:19 AM
New PRC Slim Babes Avail
1.66cm 34b-24-34 slim and sensual. Very good service.

Other stats avail:
1.70cm 36-20-34
1.68cm 35b-24-35
1.63cm 36-25-35

Just look and one of them and you will droll.
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/b3a0.jpg?phHLhGCBe_fy5mKM)

Newly arrived. Those interested pls pm me with your name & contact and when you want.

Cheers

Your link does not seem to work...

e777
22-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Your link does not seem to work...
Bro,
Pls pm me your email and I will send you the pic.
Link may not work as I state limited pic link.
So if the pic is remove, pls pm me with your name, contact and email.

Cheers

nitetcrawler
22-02-2005, 10:58 AM
The link works for me.

wookie
23-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks to bro E777 for arranging a session with Xiao Tong yesterday evening, one of the new PRCs. Good looker, good figure with cup B+/C, told me she works at TAM and rushing to get to work :( But then, my fault since I was late for the session. Told me next time book daytime, she more free.

Xiao Tong, early 20's, approx 165 cm
Shower: by myself
FJ: 6/10, go toilet before starting session ...

Overall: OK, guys, I'm a sucker for face. Although service was not top-notch, I'm satisfied with the session.

e777
03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Bros,

Coco 166cm 34b-24-34 hot tam gal good service
Service : 8/10 Service oriented and accomodating.

Different from other Coco although same name.

Pls pm me with your name & contact for details.
See limited pic link below.
Limited pic link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=b4e9&.dnm=b3a0.jpg&.src=ph)

Cheers

marji
03-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Bros,
Check your PM.

Also have 2 chio TAM gals Jojo 174 35c and Fiona 166 37c at the vicinity.
Busty and tall like model. Can do 3some as well.
Those interested pls pm me with your name & contact for details but must give FR. Coz no FR on the other 2 gems yet. Only those bro willing to give FR and will up your points too.

Cheers

These 2 gals still around? Would like to do a 3somes again if price is right. I cheong niteclubs very often and maybe I have done them before? hehehe

If they are not around, care to send me some pics of those who are here now? I want good looks and nice boobs.

Thanks bro 777. will post FR if I try them. cheers

[email protected]

e777
08-03-2005, 02:03 AM
New gem just arrived.
Fresh 1.65m 34b-24-34 Ah Jie from TAM just arrived.
Can do tarma with Shirley (see above posting).
Also available 18yo Yuan Yuan bubbly with cfm look.
And also Coco from TAM.

Interested, pls pm with yiur name & contact.

Cheers

wtc321
09-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Contacted bro e777 today with the intention to try out the prc gals. Initially i ask to preview coco and shirley. Bro e777 advised that the gals are staying in different hotels, so bopian, asked for coco for a slot after my working hours.
At the appointed time, i have some little difficulties trying to locate this hotel. Guess i have too long never come to this part of town and become mountain turtle liao. Really don't know that there is such a hotel existing in this area. Fortunately, under the wise telephone direction of Bro e777, i finally arrived the hotel.
While waiting in the hotel lobby, i saw many chio prcs coming out from the hotel lifts and walk to the direction of TAM. Apparently, this hotel is doing a roaring biz renting rooms to TAM prc. This might be a good place for bros who like to bioa chio prc. :D
Finally coco came out of the lift and lead me to her room. coco is a prc from shangtong province. She is friendly and have good attitude. We spent some time raba raba before going to shower. she appeared not very experience but willing to accomodate some of my demands. Overall, i enjoyed the session with her. My brief ratings :

Name : Coco (prc from shangtong)
Ht : around 1.65m
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (soft handful boobs)
bbbj : managed to persuade her to perform some bbbj, kekeke
fj : 8/10
rtf : maybe after i try out shirley first :)

Thks bro e777 for the arrngement. I will call you for more. Pl bring in more prc.

heero
10-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi All,

I just tried Yuan Yuan from e777. Here is the FR :

Name : YuanYuan (prc from ????)
Ht : around 1.65m
Look : 5/10
Body : 5/10 (soft falt boob..i think only A)
Bath : bath myself
bbbj : no
fj : 6/10
rtf : NO!
Damage : 150 incl room + 10(unwilling given tips)

The whole session finished in 1/2 hour as she keep rushing me saying my little brother very thick and long...so she very painful....tamade...i know my didi very big but i am paying u for fun le!!! some more didi big u more enjoy le!!

after session still dare to ask for tip then forcefully take money from my wallet.....#$@#%@#$!
I feel like quiting bonking FL liao...so far, all my bonking always like that....

e777
12-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Bros,

Name : Wen Wen
Figure : 34B-24-35 1.62m 46kg
Looks : 8.5/10 (young & pretty and smooth skin)
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Service : 8.5/10

Others avail are Shirley, Ah Jie, Maggie, Yuan Yuan, Xiao Tong & others.

They can do tarma or 2x2, 3x3.

Interested, pls pm me for details.

Horny07
15-03-2005, 01:11 PM
First thing first...got to thank bro e777 for the contact.

Book a session with wen wen at 1pm on sat....reach the hotel got the room number..proceed straight to to the room..."knock knock"...waited awhile for her to open the door...when the door opened...first impression...nice...not bad(shes wearing a black dress)
we then sat on the bed and TCSS..blah blah...then i asked(cos dun wan to waste time)...shall we hit the shower... examine her body when in the shower..wow...nice body....the type i like(b cup petite)...very proportional...nice breast...very fair and smooth skin... As usual...she wash my shaft...in return i do the same to her pussy...Damn i really like her breast!! firm and soft!! after we dried ourselves..we hit the bed...

On the bed, she begin to do the catbath...then she slowly make her way down to my chest...lick n suck my nipples...wow...nice...then she slowly make her way down to my shaft...lick n kiss my balls...then she said" let me suck ur didi" upon reaching for the condom..i stop her...and told her "not so fast"..i turn her around...started to sucked n licked her breast..make ny way up to her neck, face and ears...then down to breast again...licked and squeezed each of them.. Continue to lick and suck each nipple while she moans softly ....slowly make my way down to her pussy.....while she moans even more sexily...seems like shes enjoying it very much....then i slowly make my way up again but at the same time i start to finger her... kiss her collar bone...love the smell of her body...then she out of the sudden..turn me over...and start servicing me again...wow...she slowly make her way down to n do a BJ(not bad)....she continue fo abt 5 mins...then begin to ride on me....she then gave me a tight hug....wow!! very GF!!! then change to the sitting up hugging each other position( dun know wat tat call)...then doggy style, then i finish off in missionary style....

Overall she is very responsive...good attitude...very gf feeling....nice body...

Summary:
LOOKS: 7
BODY: 8
Frenching:NO
Kissing:NO
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 8.5 (very accomadating)
Damage: $150 + $10 tips.
RTF: yes(but will save up for other gem first)

Bro e777 if u have other better PRC or even Jap...pls keep me inform..thanks..
Pls do not pm me for contact cos i do not have ...but u can pm bro e777..he will arrange it for u.

hotwax
17-03-2005, 02:38 AM
Though I have numerous experience banging KTV gers in Sg and China. I have never bang total strangers. So when bro e777 was offering his contacts, I felt compelled to try. But I have one weakness --- bros don't laugh!!... I cum fast when I get too excited.. so for this adventure I brought along my "magic power"..

At the appointed time and place fixed by e777, I knock on the door. 来了! a ger with porcelain complexion.. wearing a revealing black dress with high boots greeted me.. sexy.. the room was a mess.. she was very friendly as said she was from 重庆.. what the f.. who cares.. lets check the goods first.. start to rubba her and she reached for my groin...massage ... slowly undressed her and wow her boobs were big, firm and pink nipples! .. good for boobs men.. she's on the meaty side.. but after so many skinny asses... this is a change... while in shower start nibbing her pink nipples..apply my magic power when she's not watching...

went down on the bed and she started licking me... from top to bottom.. suck my balls, cap my didi and suddenly push up my buttocks and AR me with her long pointed tongue!! shiok! her bj was very good for a PRC.. in fact most PRC won't and couldn't do good bj.. i was amazed!.. i lay back.. enjoying the pampering...didi slowly peaking to its prime.. she starts to mount me, closing her eyes and letting off shouts of joy as she went up and down on my harden cock.. as in porn movies.. i squeezed her big boobs!!

after tiring herself out and discovering i'm still intact.. thanks to my magic power.. she asked me to go missionary.. my pleasure.. drag her to the V edge of the bed.. lift her legs on my shoulder and start pounding her cb.. all the while her eyes were shut tight with pleasure and moaning all the way..haahaa..trying to make me cum??!!...

the damn bed was too low.. f never come across such low beds! my legs damn tired liao.. when i withdrew to take a breather.. she was disappointed to see me no-cum yet.. anyway I also quite sian liao.. esp after a hard days work .. so i decided to finish her off with doggie style..shooting my load off... :D

face: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 8/10 pick nipples
legs: 6/10 smooth
bj: 8/10 really sucks
ar: 7/10
fj: 8/10 adaptive
attitude: friendly
rtf: not my habit :cool:

e777
20-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Bros,
PRC Gems
Shirley & XiaoJie - Good tarma combintion still around. See previous post.
Fei Er - PRC Exmodel 1.78m 36B-22-34 Good service fresh
Keli - 1.62m 34B-24-34 Good service and attitude CFM look. Frenching ok.
Wen Wen - Very good service with CFM look. See FR post above.
Hui - New Gem 1.7m 34b-25-35 Fresh Good service Can do tarma.

PM me with your contact for details.

Cheers

TheSaint
20-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Bros,
PRC Gems
Shirley & XiaoJie - Good tarma combintion still around. See previous post.
Fei Er - PRC Exmodel 1.78m 36B-22-34 Good service fresh
Keli - 1.62m 34B-24-34 Good service and attitude CFM look. Frenching ok.
Wen Wen - Very good service with CFM look. See FR post above.
Hui - New Gem 1.7m 34b-25-35 Fresh Good service Can do tarma.

PM me with your contact for details.

Cheers

These gals are $150 for 1 shot??

e777
20-03-2005, 11:29 AM
These gals are $150 for 1 shot??
Check your PM.
cheers

Hugo1
24-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi bro e777, wld like more details. How do I go about it?

e777
28-03-2005, 02:25 AM
New Fresh Sweet 18 & 19yo PRC gems just arrived.

Xiao Wei 19yo, 1.65m 32-24-33
Xiao Fei 19yo 1.65, 34-24-34
Xiao Nah 18yo 1.6m, 34-24-34

They are really have the SYT CFM looks and they are fresh.
Service : 8/10 Good and friendly attitude.
Can do tarma or 4some.

The rest like Shirley, XiaoJie, Fei Er, WenWen, Keli and Angel are still available.

PM me with your name & contact for details.

Cheers

prc4wife
28-03-2005, 07:32 AM
wat's cup size?

caan squeeze in 2 shot?

oeioei
28-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Booked an appointment with Keli at 1pm today....

From Nanjing.
Looks: 7/10 (CFM type, slutty)
Figure: 7/10 (Size B boobs, No big bum)
BJ:8/10 (Suction jus nice)
FJ:9/10 (Very accomodating and GF type)
RTF: Can consider (Try others on my NTB(Next To Bonk) list first)!!!

If u bros have the time then continue to read:

Arrived at the hotel slightly late and rushed up when i got the room number. Was greeted by a swt hello at the door followed by a hug. Right b4 my eyes i saw a nice little lady in her early 20s in a sexy little red dress.......oh my.....her dress is so short...and the neckline is plunging down on her boobs......Started to rubba her and when my hands reached her bums....she's not wearing any panties.....dat sort of turned me horny and my bro woke up.....can smell the prey is nearby.....hehehe......of course i'm the hunter and not the hunted......

Very fast we took off everyting and proceed to bath....the bath is quite sop...and she concentrate on the hunter's head or shld i say the serpent's head...washing it throughly.....proceed to dry up and wait for her to wash up and dry herself....

Soon the prey started the attack first (Xian1 Xia4 Shuo3 Wei2 Qiang2)by capping........started licking from my two little hill top till the serpent's nest.....did a flanking and licked the groin area and attacked the ammo dump......thinking that she had conquered the serpent's ammo dump.....started the main attack and licked the head......from the base till the tip.....everywhere.....ohhh.....very shoick.......launching her final assult......gobble up the whole head.......gonna suck the life out of it...keep telling me not to look at her while she is launching the assault...a gd 5mins of suction and she decided to enclose the serpent in a cave.....the famous hei1 feng1 dong4......

Did a horse riding capture first.....rock and rock and rock...closed her eyes and bit her lips...and still rocking...increased the tempo...but the serpent is still very strong.....not going to surrender so fast....the serpent decided to fight back.......the serpent decided to try punching its way into the cave and conquer it........slowly and steadly punch and punch, push and pull, push and pull.....can hear her moaning and panting liao......the serpent sense the kill is nearing and up the tempo to apply the final blow.....

pumping away furiously....with her moaning louder and louder......the serpent working harder and harder......suddenly.....the serpent have a heart attack and spewed everying out into the cave.......oh.......the serpent is dead.......wat happened......the prey is still alive.......survived from the hunter.........

proceeded to clean me up and watch tv with me......placed her head on my shoulder and leaned on mybody......very gf feeling.......good one.......

Hunters out there......the prey is still alive......shld try hunting..........hehehe......btw my serpent is still alive.......hahaha....... :p
Please feel free to up my points if you think the fr is good but pls try not to minus me if u think its ok only or not good.....jus here to share......many tks....no obligations........

axcesss
28-03-2005, 05:44 PM
bro,ur fr is very interesting and good...good to read...

grey_boy
28-03-2005, 09:12 PM
New Fresh Sweet 18 & 19yo PRC gems just arrived.

Xiao Wei 19yo, 1.65m 32-24-33
Xiao Fei 19yo 1.65, 34-24-34
Xiao Nah 18yo 1.6m, 34-24-34

They are really have the SYT CFM looks and they are fresh.
Service : 8/10 Good and friendly attitude.
Can do tarma or 4some.

The rest like Shirley, XiaoJie, Fei Er, WenWen, Keli and Angel are still available.

Cheers

what is their damage?

laurakeets
31-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Contacted E777 arranged for a session last night. And Thank You E777.

Met up with Angel. Very friendly. Give a nice warm hug; then join me in shower.
Soap me well...very well until "stand up", french her, tasted her nips. Heavenly ! :p
As me to go to bed. lie down, she came on top, french like gf. Great feeling !
Turn her over, continue to french and taste her nips at the same time fingered her.
Really wet ! She asked me to lie down let her service me.
BBBJ ... shiok .... my balls, my shaft, my head ! oooooooh...
Did for a good 10 min....almost cannot tahan, I quickly withdraw.
She put on CD and sat on me. As she rocks, the bounce man ! Sat up and tasted her nips again.
Turn to missionary and continue to pump. Finally unload.
And thru'out the session, the moans and groans were really turn on !
Sexisfied.

Looks - 7
Body - 7
Frenching - Yes
Boobs - Tua Liap (but soft; great nips tough)
BBBJ - 7 (nice n warm - lots of tongue action)
FJ - 8
Attitude - 9

GiftonJS
31-03-2005, 01:19 PM

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Bro, please also PM me the gals details. Thanks. Tried to PM you but yours is full.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

Bro_Xp
04-04-2005, 05:31 AM
I am very particular about good looking face. Pls recommend one pretty face from the 3 below. I want Sat morning. My HP xxxxxxxx. Pls sms/PM me. My name xxxxxx. THanks. :)

Erm, Bro y u so kancheong and put up all your particulars here? Jialat. Please go and send a private message to Bro e777 he will contact you... Hot blooded young man... Sigh... :D

Xp

PS. If dunno how to send PM just click on Bro e777's nick on one of his post and select "Send Private Message". Good Luck!

powerfuldrill
04-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Walau, u write your name and HP in public. Jia lat, jialat.

Oreeh
04-04-2005, 10:03 PM
pleasw think with ur head not ur dick!!!

wankmehappy
04-04-2005, 10:36 PM
die liao...better change your no....soon you will rec alot of call esp from IT....kekekeke
happyme :D

IOWA
04-04-2005, 11:26 PM
wow, so many PRC FLs. must try. those yahoo photos sites are out-of-dated. PM you already, bro.

e777
05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
wow, so many PRC FLs. must try. those yahoo photos sites are out-of-dated. PM you already, bro.
Bro, check your PM.
Also have 2 new gems just arrived:
Luo Er 1.62m 46kg 34b-24-34 good srv adn attitude.
Xiao Mei is back - see past FR:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=604595&postcount=7

PM me with your contact if you want them.

Cheers

e777
07-04-2005, 12:51 AM
If you want a cfm look and with good service, try this gem, just arrived.

Coco 1.62m 34b-24-34

Here is a FR
Looks : 7.5/10 with a cfm look
Attire : She wore a almost see thru dress and can see her gstring.
Figure : Cup b pinkish nipple
Frenching : Yes like kissing your gf and horny.
BBBJ : 8/10 Good suction and almost CIM.
FJ : 8/10 various position and accomodating.
Showering : Yes she bathed you till very clean.
Service : 9/10 Very accomodating, service oriented and never rush you. Good attitude.
Others : She can do tarma or group.

Limited pic link of Coco (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/3547/__sr_/c3b1.jpg?phTWBVCBqXbEfBaw)

Those bro interested, pls pm with your name & contact.

Cheers

apples
07-04-2005, 01:48 AM
Sorry for late fr, starhub cut my connection cos i nv pay bills = X.

Thanks to bro e777 for the contact, Prc angel.

Met her at 12 noon at her hotel,
was her first customer.

She is quite pretty, long hair, slim and a handful of boobs i think its C.
Hug with her, roam around her body, slowly take off her g string and lastly take of her dress. She dun wear bra, atleast not for tt day.
We shower sop and start the action on bed. Can french but so so, catbath is good but got room for improvement. BBBJ average no CIM atleast not for my session. but bj halfway got ppl call her, then she stop awhile, my didi slp le.
Then she continue suck and then comes the fj. Moan and hug, got gf feeling, willing to do different position but i myself cannot tahan long. Shoot load and cannot tahan second round so i never ask for it. Not sure if 150 got include 2 shots.
150 includes room, she offer me cigs and drinks. Not too bad, happy with it.
Thanks ah e777!

got somemore girl this type one or better must let me know!

summary,
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ:6.5/10
Boobs:7.5/10
the rest all dun haf.

those who want angel's contact pls pm bro e777

Cheers ^^

miri
07-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Juz back from a SEXISFIED appt with Xiao Mei

FR as below:

Figure : 8/10 Overall ok, juz a bit of fat on the butt
Boobs: 34B
Frenching : Yes like kissing your gf
Fj : 8/10 Good & wet
Attitude : 8/10 Gf feeling, very accommodating ,not rushing
Damage : $150 room included
RTF : YES but will try out other gems 1st

Oreeh
08-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi i also just back from very satisfied session with xiao mei. Here is my FR :

looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 a bit fat at butt but i like it
Boobs: 34B
Frenching : can
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10 Very tight
Attitude : 8/10 Gf feeling, very accommodating ,not rushing
RTF : YES !!

Overall i am damn satisfied...she very gf type...willl kiss you hug you then chitchat abit and take time time slowly one.

Jax_
09-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Hi back from my session with Keli.

sms e777 bro for the room. Went up and when door open, no one there! walk in and found Keli behind door lor, like shy shy like that. Ask her why so shy and walk in room, she hug me and lead me to the bed, saying," wo cai bu hai xiu ne, ni cai kan qi lai hai xiu!" hahaha! Sassy one!

Go to bath first, she has to answer a call coming in. Sianz!! but she did say," wo li ke dao!" when I ask her to join me. Accomodating. Her voice very te te kind lo..and husky also. Good for bros who like those kind. SOP bath, she really concentrate on my didi lo. says she dun want to get too wet.. so no chance for raba raba in shower.

Get me to lie down on bed and goes to take CD. Comes back and my didi already UP liaoz from seeing her boobies swing here and there lo. Wants to put on CD for me for bj but I tell her to give me HJ w/o CD first. Then phone ring again! She shhhh me and talks on the phone. Like I am some secret like that! But she do continue to HJ me. I take chance and finger her mei mei. Feels it is still dry dry from after bath, so no KY used! Want to make her wet liaoz, so do the " let the fingers do the walking" on her mei mei and reach up for those delicious looking breasts la, cannot help myself one. Can hear her getting hot liaoz cos when she talks (to another bro) she got the steam steam voice. start to emmmmm long long.. and huhhhh long long also. Shiok!

She start to hump her mei mei up and down on my hand, can feel it's getting wet liaoz. Finally hangs up and lets out a long moan sound! Gets me to lie down and caps me didi and give a GOOD bj. good sucking power siahz. I autoroam her body, feeling her soft soft ne ne. confirm no boob job one.. too soft! and tickle her nipples lo! Think she like that cos she suck me harder! hahaha

She about to put me in with her riding cowboy then the door knocks lor! Wah Piang! Tells me it may be the food delivery guy ( she got tell me beforehand will be here) so bo bian let her go take lor. Spoil mood lo! Wait for her finish taking food liaoz then get back to business, but my didi already da shang yuan qi, tease her have to restart to make me steam back lor. Testing her skill.. She looks at me with the cfm look and give a cute cute like frustrated sound lor.. very steaming one. then proceed with HJ and BJ and even raba me lor! Shiok bros! Needless in no time my didi got back POWER! She skill leh!

FJ with her on top first, before put in she says ," ni de niao hao da." No kidding bros! I up power liaoz lor! She is very hardworking she goes up and down I dun even have to do anything. Juz lie there enjoy the view of her boobs swaying in front and I raba raba her a bit. SHe got tired then I start to pump her with her still on top. Can tell she enjoy very much lo! Got piak piak sound some more. love the moaning moaning sound she keeps making.

I gets up and puts her in the missionary, then sideways, doggy and finish with missionary again. My preference la. One thing special lo.. If you manage to get her very high she will call you " lao gong, lao gong, wo yao!" woOhoo! bros, damn shiok lor! and her WHOLE body will jerk, hands grab on blankets TIGHT lor!

One time she say(scream):"lao gong kuai dian kuai dian wo yao wo yao lai le." I just smile and pump her harder la. Apa then!? hahaha.

After dun know how long we cum together( her dun know how many times) :p . buay tahan she making all the shiok sound la.

ratings: Keli
looks : older than 20++ for sure, but still a good looker. definitely a CFM face!
Figure : 6/10 ba ba but not so tall kind(bros get it?) with sweet looking (.)(.)!
Boobs: not boob expert, only know how to suck them good la. think at least B or C lor. bigger than B cos I got one gf got B size but Keli's bigger.
Frenching : did not get. she says she got a sore tooth. dun want to take chance on that. good that she mention also.
Bj : 8/10 I like it lor. no rush suck and deep suck also,
Fj : 7/10 Loves the moaning sound. SHIOK!
Attitude : 4/10 not much Gf feeling, accommodating yes,but maybe for me got too much distractions liao. food la, call la, sore tooth la etc.
RTF : maybe not.

IMO, dun think Keli is the SYT lor. but she confirm got CFM look la. Quite skill somemore. I did ask for BBBJ to test la. She even LECTURE me lo cos she says older than me! says that when I come out to play must always wear CD, even whan BJ! hahaha! Overall I enjoy la. A sassy gal with a good set of BOOBS! Thanks to E777 bro!

She did say that the food is her only meal for the day la. So I dun blame her for that one. Even ask me how to slim down. LOL

Hope bros enjoy my FR!

e777
10-04-2005, 12:47 AM
Bros,

For those who know yang yang, she is back.
Name : Yang Yang
Figure : 7/10 (32c,25,33)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Good feeling with hot and cold water BBBJ)
FJ : 8.5/10 ( Can do in any postions)
Attitude : 8.5/10 Good GFE

Xiao Li is back till mid month.
1.63, 45kg, 34c-24-34 bubbly cfm look.
Service : 8/10 accomodating and like gf.

Pls pm me your contact for details.
So hurry before she leave.

Cheers

Troy_sg
14-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Tried a PRC from bro e777 today and promised that will do a FR.

Name: Yang Yang (from Xin Jiang)
Face : Sharp and mix blood features (told me her dad is Chinese from NanJing and mom is from Xin Jiang)
Figure: Petite ~1.6m with good size boobs probably B~C cup
Skin : Snowy white and smooth
Hair : Long slightly curly and highligted, very nice.
BBBJ : Take her time, good suction, not to hard, not to soft and give u the cfm look when doing it.
Pussy: Nicely trimmed and get wet with appropriate stimulation
FJ : Did her missionary, cow girl, doggie and finally finish off with missionary
Attitude: Nice friendly girl and keen to please

Overall: Although the price of $150 is comparatively higher than those street walkers at GL, but her service,
attitude and the non-rush atmosphere in a hotel room definitely make it worth while imho.

She told me she will be leaving on 17 April, so for bros who want to try her do contact e777 soon.

Cheers!

herolumber
17-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Hi e777,

You are really hot around here.
mailbox is always full.

e777
18-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Busty 38D and 36C busty gems are in town.
They have the CFM look, both about 1.65m and busty and service oriented and can do tarma.

Names are XL 38D and AJ 36C. They are really your twin peaks.

Limited Pic Link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/album?.dir=b4e9)

Those bros interested, please reply with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

phantom_vroom
18-04-2005, 12:10 PM
They have the CFM look, both about 1.65m and busty and service oriented and can do tarma.

Cheers

My email is [email protected]

Can we liaise thru email on the details as yr PM is full....
Also, what is the damage for tarma as can;t wait to fulfill my fantansy of having my hot rod in between 2 twin towers!!!

Thanks... :D

MozartB
18-04-2005, 12:36 PM
<<...snipped...>>

OK....just finished reading all the posts in this thread.
Hard for me to still believe what e777 claims that he is not okt? :confused:

<<...snipped...>>
As I mentioned I only met them once and after that I got to rush off for a meeting. As I got not much time to look for them again due to my hectic schedule, ...
As I said, they just arrived and pls don't flame me if after you met them, the service is not up to your standard or they are the type for you as one man's meat is another man's poison.

Anything is purely between you and them.

Trying to pose as busy executive?
And disclaim liabilities if the lady is sub-standard?

At least other okts like stoneking, chiu, win, etc., all come upfront and earn respect from samsters here. I will do biz with them anytime, but I want PRC girls only, ok! :p Any okts here bringing in PRC's can PM me.

Spursgetz
18-04-2005, 12:57 PM
OK....just finished reading all the posts in this thread.
Hard for me to still believe what e777 claims that he is not okt? :confused:

Hmm..confirm E777 is OKT lah. I thought almost everyone, or rather most seniors know that he is OKT. And if I'm not wrong, he is a "reborn".

Btw, regardless whether he is an OKT or not, as long as he continue to provide FL and there's still bro here willing to pay $150 for the service, then so be it.

Spursgetz
18-04-2005, 12:58 PM
MSG Deleted

prc4wife
18-04-2005, 02:00 PM
bro e777,
xl = xiao ling?

blackmanbo
18-04-2005, 03:38 PM
I had a very Sex-tisfied session with XL. Thanks to Bro e777,

Here is my FR :

Name : XL
looks : 9/10 (I like her look, very Gf plus CFM type )
Figure : 8/10 (slim waist, legs)
Boobs: Big and soft
Frenching : can
Bj : 7/10 (Can improve)
Pussy: Bushy
Fj : 8/10 ( Love the hip movement, feeling tight, pussy squeeze) :p
Attitude : 9/10 Gf feeling, very accommodating ,not rushing
RTF : YES !! Damm Power !!

Overall i am damn satisfied...she very gf type...willl give you the CFM look, kiss you hug you then chitchat abit, no rush

sanwee1
18-04-2005, 04:21 PM

Limited Pic Link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/album?.dir=b4e9)

Cheers

hi bro e777,

i am interested.
please email me [email protected]

thanks

prc4wife
18-04-2005, 06:17 PM
bros...my fr on xiao ling... intro by bro e777
looks: 7/10...look a bit like pan lingling...so if u have pan lingling fantasy the this for u
body: some parts 10/10, some parts 5/10, so overall 7/10
bj: 7/10, no bbbj
cb: bushy
breast: 35c++, very sensitive, moan non stop evertime u touch
fj: 7/10
damage: 150 icld cd + room
ass: not meaty enough
plus: when met her, she wearing white panties from triumph, take time - no rush, can take bath together

negative : teeth yellowish/dark making bj a bit less enjoyable

rtf: if price is less...then ok

Troy_sg
19-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Tried Xiao Ling yesterday and here is a brief FR.
Generally pretty similar to the encounter with the 2 bros above.

Face: Big eyes, resemble Rosemond Kwan (at least 60% I would say)
Figure: Very slim body (flat ass though) with C cup boobs, soft and genuine.
Bj: Take her time, no rush
Fj: Tight with thick black hair, naturally wet with stimulation
French: No, only brief lips contact

Overall: 7/10. I would rate her higher if she allows frenching but good gf feeling overall. All those Rosemond Kwan fan must definitely give her a try!

RTF: Maybe if I am in the mood to bonk Rosemond Kwan...haha

phantom_vroom
19-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Wow.. this Xiao ling look like Pan Ling Ling and Rosemond Kwan based on above 2 bros FR??

Although they 2 look so different but the feeling of bonking 2 lookalike actress also not bad ma.... :D

prc4wife
19-04-2005, 02:42 PM
bro...rosemund 10 years ago look. not current look

e777
20-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Bros,

Didn't know XL have Pan Ling Ling and Rosemond Kwan lookalike. Now I realised. Kekeke....

Another gem AJ 1.65m 36c boobs has a celebrity look alike also. But can't just figure out.....Latest rating on service is 8. She has a tight one if you know what I mean....
Anyone can mention the lookalike will up you for FR.

NEW : XL, AJ, Yang Yang
Still Avail : Ah Jie, Xiao Mei, Fei Er, Lili, Keli....

All able to do tarma and 4s.

Horny07
22-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Bros,

Didn't know XL have Pan Ling Ling and Rosemond Kwan lookalike. Now I realised. Kekeke....

Another gem AJ 1.65m 36c boobs has a celebrity look alike also. But can't just figure out.....Latest rating on service is 8. She has a tight one if you know what I mean....
Anyone can mention the lookalike will up you for FR.

NEW : XL, AJ, Yang Yang
Still Avail : Ah Jie, Xiao Mei, Fei Er, Lili, Keli....

All able to do tarma and 4s.
pan ling ling and rosemond kwan???? u sure anot brother??

e777
23-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Bros,
Anyway, weekend good news those interested in having tarma, 2on2 or 3on3, they are available on this Saturday. Party on!

PM for details with contact for response asap. Cutoff time by Sat 1pm.

Cheers

stevie
23-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Long time no post FR, this one at bro e777's request.

Had a very sex-tisfying session with XL (xiao ling). :D Thanks bro.

Name : XL
looks : 7/10 (like some bros mentioned, has resemblance to rosamund kwan)
Figure : 7/10 (less pts coz her ass quite flat)
Boobs: 8/10 Big and soft (feels like heaven and she likes for them to be squeezed and licked)
Frenching : NA (coz she smokes and teeth have some stains)
Bj : 7/10 (good suction even with CD on, and a lot of tongue action)
Pussy: Bushy (easily wet when when rubba there)
Fj : 8/10 (tight and wet feeling)
Attitude : 8/10 (Gf feeling, very accommodating, and doesn't rush u)
RTF : High chance

e777
24-04-2005, 12:10 AM
New 18yo babe LL Liu Lin In Town

Can do tarma with XL and AJ.

See limited pic link below:
Limited Pic Link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=b4e9&.dnm=c80b.jpg&.src=ph)

Those intersted, please pm me your name & contact.

Cheers

Oreeh
24-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Just came back from a bonk with XL. Here is my FR

Name : Xiao Ling
looks : 7.5/10. Her eyes really look like rosamund kwan
Figure : 7.5/10. ( i think my ass have more meat than her)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big but too soft...i prefer those firm and bouncy boobs)
Frenching : walao!!! give me i also dun want...her teeth got alot of stains...
Bj : 5/10
Pussy: Bushy
Attitude : 7/10. Although she dun rush but i dun feel any chemistry with her..
RTF : most probably not

e777
26-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Bros,
Those who still wanna try XL or Xiao Ling, she will be leaving in 2 days time so hurry pls pm me for details before she go back.
Anyway still have AJ, AhJie, Coco, Xiao Mei, Yang Yang and Michelle.

New Babes coming...
Look out for it.

Cheers

e777
28-04-2005, 01:35 AM
For those who want a sneak preview of AJ.

http://www.geocities.com/sghotgal777/aj4.jpg

She can do tarma with XL.

Interested bros, pls pm me with your name & contact for details.

Cheers.

wtc321
28-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Called up Bro e777 yesterday for an afternoon appointment. Upon arrival at the hotel, i found that there were two gers in the room. My first impression, both gers were chio and have big boobs. The older ger with fairer complexion is XL and the younger ger is AJ. Both gers look better in person than their pic. At first, i found it difficult to decide because both are friendly and gorgeous. Finally decided to choose the younger AJ for the session. Ratings :

Name : AJ (from Hunan)
Height : 1.60-1.65m
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 9/10 (natural big c-cup boobs, sensitive nipples)
bj : 7.5/10
fj : 7.5/10
dmg : $150 (incl room)

Overall it was enjoyable and very sextifying. AJ is pretty and sexy (especially in her birth suit). Her pic does not do justice to her, she looked much better in person. Highly recommended to all bros. :)

cheers

peachie122005
29-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi bro e777, im interested 2 try AJ but dwn on vitamin M 4 time being...
Juz 1 2 noe hw long she will b in s'pore? Thx.. :)

born_mean
29-04-2005, 03:43 PM
FR on Angel (aka AJ)

Thanks Bro e777 for arranging....(so pls dun ask me for contact, check with the threadstarter instead).

Told bro e777 that I will be late so was expecting the gal to be waiting. Knocked on the door and was kind of puzzled to see a weary-eye chabor opened the door. Walked in and saw another charbor sleeping...and room was messy and dark. Well i wasn't really bothered but was wondering if i had the rite room. Sms bro e777 the situation and he probably thought i wanted to back out (sry I sotong nvr encounter such situations b4...cos my previous experiences the FLs all ready for action wan hahahhaa). I volunteered to wait outside the room so they can freshen up but they declined. I blurred liked sotong sat down and waited....hahhahaa actually they r waiting for me to choose. Wah lao I tot already told bro e777 i wanted AJ...nvr tikam a bit chose the one who introduced herself as ANGEL (i sms e777 and got confirmation ANGEL=AJ phew! ) The other gal left the room and action start liao...

Intially I was unable to see clearly her face (bcos room was dark) but later as she turned on the lights I was quite happy. Even without makeup and obviously sleepy eyes...she's captivating with her alluring smile. Her taut body and long limps, perky breast (i'm not in figures but they are a handful) has the immediate effect on me....i just can't wait to ravish her. Seeing my didi full mast she moved towards me and started to attack my nipples. I was more interested in tasting her so pushed her away and attacked her instead hahahhaa. Sucked on her nipples and her moans quickened (a bit fake initially but later quite genuine bcos the difference was apparent. Her real moans are soft with short breaths, and her eyes closed). As I explored southwards to her honey comb…her moans got softer and quicker. By now she’s very wet and when I fingered her, she let out a soft cry….whooooooo that’s liked music to my ears. She “fought” me off and capped me , insisting that she wanted me in. Liked two animals on heat…I obliged and plunged into her. Alternating between slow and quick, hard and soft actions, soon she’s breathless and the moans went softer until it’s just heavy but quick breathing sounds. When I sensed she’s climaxing, I turned her and changed to doggie position. Again with alternating rhythms and rotating my hips to really go deep, soon she’s almost there. She was gripping tight to the bed as I rammed hard and fast….and just as I felt myself succumbing I stopped abruptly. A short pause to control the tide, then I placed a pillow under her to elevate her honey comb as I re-entered in missionary position. This time I just plunged into her liked no tomorrow while gripping her body tightly…aaarrrrggghhh the release was explosive.

Gal: ANGEL (aka AJ, PRC)
Looks: 7/10 without makeup (definitely higher with makeup)
Body: 8/10 (taut, long slim legs and handful perky boobs. Sensitive nipples)
FJ: 8/10 (more liked a gf screw than a FL screw)
AR/BJ: None (not her fault but I very hungry to screw so nvr give her chance to “service”)
Damage: 150 incl rm
RTF: would like to but not much chance bcos she mentioned that she’s leaving in 2 weeks’ time due to tight schedule.

Cheers, BM

e777
30-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Bro peachie122005,
Will still be here for another 2 weeks.

Anyway, new gem Dan Dan just arrived.
162 cm 45kg 34b-24-34 very chio and fresh!

Also 20yo ZueZue also in stats unknown as she is also just came.

The rest like XiaoLing & AJ, Keli, Coco, sis tarma (see other thread) are still around!

PM me for details with your name & contact.

rixxer
30-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Bro Can Pm Me Contact Thanks

peachie122005
04-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Anyway, new gem Dan Dan just arrived.
162 cm 45kg 34b-24-34 very chio and fresh!
Bro, can PM me PRC Dan Dan n Fang pics pls? Very interested!! Thx alot!! :D

ben_cooldude
07-05-2005, 01:06 AM
read the posts fm others and decided to try for myself

managed to get bro e777 to fix appt last friday to meet AJ this evening. supposed to be at 9 pm but bro e777 called that schedule change and ask if i'm ok. consented and fixed at 7.30 pm instead.

arrived the hotel and proceeded straight to the room. was greeted by a fairly pleasent looking girl with rock solid boobs (i'm a boobs man). while we tcss, she started striping, citing that she needed to get to work at one of the KTV in an hour's time. bo bian, i strip along and went for a quick shower (she declined as she has already taken a bath).

afterwhich, went to the bed and action began almost immediately. i'm not to fancy with such "speed" as i've preferred a slower pace. nonetheless, went along with her as she started with catbath and then bj for no more than 1 min and suggested that i start pumping her. a little sian by then and i took the missionary position. somehow i didn't feel the shiokness while in between her legs as experienced by those other bros that had their sessions with her b4. not long after, my didi decided that enough is enough and then instead of exploding, it deflated in the process.

she was a little surprised and asked if i'm not attracted to her. well, i told her that i'm not in the mood to rush thru things but since she has to report for work, i might as well stop the session. she felt a little pi say and have promised to do a better job the next time. anyway, went for a shower, change and did the last best tiing i can do, ie fetch her to work.

my ratings for her :

Name : AJ
Height : about 168
Face : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (i love her boobs !)
bj : 6/10
fj : 6/10
dmg : $150 (incl room)

unlikely to return again but still thanks bro e777 for this intro.

prc4wife
07-05-2005, 06:46 AM
bro...u din cum into her????

e777
08-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Bros,

New 1.63m 36C-24-35 XiXi
FR:
Good service attitude and can bbbj. Those who like slim long hair gal can try!

For limited pic preview:
Limite Pic Link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=/b4e9&.dnm=f363.jpg&.src=ph)

Other new babes just are :
Coco 1.62 34b-24-34
Xiao Yu 1.58 34b-24-34
Ah Mei 1.6 34b-24-34

Also currently avail : XL,AJ, Keli, Xiao Mei (Note: All can tarma too)

dasda_dada
08-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Bro what's their age?

thenerdyguy
08-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Oh my.. Xixi looks damn good.
Very tempting indeed. heheehee

prc4wife
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
arrangement a session with okt for a prc fl...butbig time cockup by okt. turns out the prc not in!!! leaving hotel & suddenly from out oof nowhere a prc called.

'u looking for me?'

since got spare cash, go to her.

looks: ok. but a bit on the mature look.
skin: smooth as silk...hairless everywhere except hole area some hairs
breast: b++ or c cup
bath: took myself
bj: suction strong like new vacuum cleaner
fingerring: a bit can
damage: $100
plus: when enter room, wear a body hughing white spageti top, braless...eye popping look that
fj: dindnt get that far, her vacuum cleaner mouuth suck everything dry!!!knn...must be days before got juice again!@@ she likes to drap her legs around ur waist. great feel coz legs super smooth

if any bro wants 2 rds for 150, i think can neg with her

prc4wife
10-05-2005, 04:48 PM
by the way, have her no....according to her can give to interested bro

seeknewss
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
by the way, have her no....according to her can give to interested bro

bro, do u know of short time hotel along Bencoolen other than Strand & H81 Bencoolen. H81 is $30 too ex ! I have not tried Strand. Usually I go to H81 Lavender but need to be closer to Bencoolen area for convenience.

sri lanang
10-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Bros,

New 1.63m 36C-24-35 XiXi
FR:
Good service attitude and can bbbj. Those who like slim long hair gal can try!

For limited pic preview:
Limite Pic Link (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sghotgal777/detail?.dir=/b4e9&.dnm=f363.jpg&.src=ph)

Other new babes just are :
Coco 1.62 34b-24-34
Xiao Yu 1.58 34b-24-34
Ah Mei 1.6 34b-24-34

Also currently avail : XL,AJ, Keli, Xiao Mei (Note: All can tarma too)

bro,
Can plz Pm me Xixi contact?N wat is teh damage?Can hv 2 shots?

icliff
10-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Hello brother,

I'm much interested in Xixi, pls pm me her contact, charge rate & duration.
Or you can arrange a session for me. Thank you very much!

e777
12-05-2005, 03:42 AM
Few PRC Babes YY and XP just arrived.
Chio and sweet. 36c-24-34 160-168cm
Those interested pls pm me with your name & contact.

Nome..
13-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Had a session with XiXi today. Wasn't expecting much but things turn out better than I've expected.

I was about 45mins late for the appointment, but was still greeted with a smiley and friendly face. TCSS for awhile B4 shower & TCSS afterwards...mostly asking me about job opportunities in Jakarta...all in all session lasted much more than the agreed 1hr. I will skip the technical aspect of the foreplay and sex part as there isn't much to talk about...pretty SOP stuffs

Looks: 7/10 - innocent big eyes, girl-next-door look
Body: 7/10 - a bit of a mid-to-large frame body, not that slim, slender type I was expecting
Breast: B Cup - breast lovers might want to skip this one
Skin: Fair and Smooth
Bath: Told her I will shower myself...but she still join me in the middle of my shower
BJ: With cap, nothing to write home about...pretty SOP stuff.
FJ: 6.5/10 - accomodating but nothing out of the ordinary
Damage: $200 inc. room
RTF: Most likely...liked the GF feel :p

$200 inc room is a bit pricey. She may not be that sexual diva with a killer body and looks some of the Bros may be aftering.....but then again...the GF feeling she gave, accomodating and the no-rush attitude is well worth it in my book.

Note: She recieves tons of phone calls on her mobile. Those that get really ticked-off by this should ask her to switch it off b4 hand....as for me, I just asked her to have the mobile beside and put on speaker whenever a call comes in....:D

Thanks for reading my FR...just my $0.02

icliff
13-05-2005, 05:55 PM
After all the reading, I decided to have a session XiXi today.

Upon reaching the place, sms to E777 and went to the destination. Ring the bell of the room and anxiously waiting to meet XiXi. Wow, to my surprise she looked nice and slim. Entered into the room and TCSS for a while, then she told to take a shower. This was really disappointed as she never catbath me, only me alone taking the bath. After I came out, then she went in to clean up for the action.
When she came out, she told me to lie down on the bed and she started to lick to body, but this was only for a while and quickly she put on the CD on my didi. I thought never mind maybe she can performed a good blow job, to my disappointment again, the blow job was very lousy and for a while quickly she guide my didi inside her. When I was pumping and wanted to sucked her blossom breasts, this time she said you can only touched but no sucked or licked. I was really pissed off but never mind, after few minutes of pumping, eventually I came to my orgasm. She then washed up herself and then called me to wash up but her getting onto the bed herself.
No choice I went to wash up myself and later clothed up and handed her the money.

This is the worst bonk I get with such a lousy service, for those who wanted to book XiXi, you better think twice.

Looks : 7/10 (I can said quite nice)
Body : 8/10 (slim with blossom breast, but cannot sucked)
Service : 1/10 (worst service I ever encountered)
attitude : 1/10 (no gf feeling and bo chap)
RTF : No (unless she wiling to change her attitude & service)
Damage : 150 (inc rm)

Hope bro E777 can give her a piece of his mind or else his reputation will be damaged due to her bad service. :mad:

e777
14-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Bro icliff,

Apology about xixi bad service and have decided not to intro her anymore.
New babes yang yang & xiao pang are here.
Very good service and attitude.

Xiao Mei, Coco and MaoMao still around.

Cheers

icliff
14-05-2005, 10:36 AM
No problem for trading with you again and will contact you if the time is right! :cool:

HuiGe3387
14-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Nice to see but no good to eat. I detest those tell me cannot touch, don't suck too hard and "pa yang" (afraid of ticklish). Should ban her.

e777
16-05-2005, 08:39 PM
New babe just arrived .
PRC Miko1.6m 34b-24-34 very sweet face like gal next door look.
Miko can do tarma with Coco also with cfm look.
Also have Xiao Mei, Yang Yang and Xiao Bao.

Don't worry abt Xixi no more of her liao...

Cheers

maleman67
22-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Short FR on PRC Xiao Wen (Hunan) yesterday at HGC.

Got room number from Bro E777 at 3.45pm and
went up. Door open, well, she's not very pretty,
not that ugly either. Boobs looks between B and C cup.

Her friendliness makes up for her not so pretty face.

Stripped down...... hmmm.... nipples looks scarred....
squeezed boobs and felt like a bag inside. Confirmed with
her she got boob job in China.

SOB shower. On to bed.... cannot finger.... she BJ with condom... quite okay la..... but not good enuf to make me wanna cum.... probably it's the condom..... The asked her to ride me (she on top).... after 1 mins, she said tired.... Lazy bum..... speaking of bum.... she has very flabby loose bum..... wierd feeling....

Since she dowan to continue being on top, we turned over for missionary...... her moan quite good...... not like fake.
Changed a couple of positions and finish off. Without wasting time, she got up, took off condom and wipe me off... she should have take a little more time to pump out the remaining drops.... but she didn't.

She went to shower herself. The she dress up immediately...... that was fast... my watch show it's only 4.17pm..... She said i already overtime and next bro already waiting..... huh?......so fast meh? It's a $150 session..... only 30mins meh? Even if i cum in 20mins, remaining time should be cuddling and chatting etc rite? Dunno... any bros comment? Do we leave after 1 hour, or must be leave early, if we cum early?
$150 for 30mins with a not so pretty PRC is bloody expensive.

Anyway, i showered and dressed up, paid and left.

RTF: not with her.

Horsepower
03-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Yesterday, a customer felt horny so called me up for some lobang to bonk. So I called my trusted OKT E777 that my customer needed a PRC and make sure that the recommendation is good because it's my customer and my future rice bowl depends on him.

E777 arranged a ger Baobao who is here for only four days and supposed to work at Appollo but not yet. So still quite fresh. I did not see the ger myself but my customer sounded very satisfied over the phone about the ger whom he describe as petite, SYT, a little bit meaty, and si bey ho. The damage is $150 incl room.

I will be trying myself. Just a bonkable data to share with all samsters.

Disclaimer : I did not see Baobao myself. So make your own judgement.

bakah
03-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Thankyou bro e777 for replying to me.i thought junior samsters like me got no chance.

e777
08-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Bros,
Have new combo.
Bros who like 2 on 2, tarma or single can pm me for details and time.

Cheers

e777
17-06-2005, 01:14 PM
New PRC Yuki, Michelle and Lina have arrived.
Others like Bao, Coco, Kelly and others avail.
Tarma and 2on2 are ok by them.

Cheers

Rubidin
18-06-2005, 07:50 PM
(A Lousy Day)
Made a appointment for bro's e777 new gal yuki today but when i call him, said yuki not available so tried kelly instead. when got there was already tired and sweating because hot day as for the service of kelly is quite ok but because tired and didn't got the girl I want so my mood is low, finish up quite fast and went home.

keltoh
30-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Bro e777 remember me ant....so surprising bro e777 got quite some new gals lei but no fr?
I took miko yesterday afternoon, age 22, one thing i wanna comment is her boobs abit hard, but very firm and fig very standard. Recently all the prc dun wan to bath with u and like to do bj no bbbj. However bro must try this one when she blow, she ask me if i tried cim, i told no, but in the end i jus ram her dun wanna waste cim with onlil one shot. she has the cfm look and jap av look, whoever bro try liao pls post fr lei...

p.s bro e777, i wan prc who does bbbj and bath together lei, miko service is good but abit sop

keltoh
30-06-2005, 11:12 PM
New PRC Yuki, Michelle and Lina have arrived.
Others like Bao, Coco, Kelly and others avail.
Tarma and 2on2 are ok by them.

Cheers

Bro can u update on who is currently on hand available coz i heard from u that day quite a handful went back liao right, an updated list of all the gals name, race, stats will be better....jus some commments and it will be alot easier for bros here...
:D

e777
05-07-2005, 02:05 AM
New PRC gems Lina & Lili

Lina 23yo 167cm 46kg 36b-24-34
Lili 23yo 158cm 46kg 34c-24-34

Service : 9/10 can hot/cold bbbj, shower and french.
Very good tarma combination.

Also avail nico, ting ting, michelle, etc.

Pls pm me with your name & contact for details.

e777
20-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Bros,
Xiao Lin & Xiao Wei are back!

Both are chio babes with good service.

Nico and Ting Ting still avail. Others also.

Those who miss her pls pm me with your name & contact for details!

Cheers

sbfpolis
20-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Bros,
Xiao Lin & Xiao Wei are back!

Both are chio babes with good service.

Nico and Ting Ting still avail. Others also.

Those who miss her pls pm me with your name & contact for details!

Cheers
pm you bro

e777
22-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Bro sbfpolis,
Have pm you.

Bros,
New Pics in group!
Limited link not to be miss-
PRC-1 Pic (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/1572.jpg?ph9HF4CBwW8R8Sas)
PRC-2 Pic (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/df55.jpg?phSLF4CBFZou56No)
Tarma, 2on2 ok for them.

Cheers

e777
13-08-2005, 01:09 AM
New prc babes have arrived.
Can do tarma and group.

For request and details, pls pm with your name & contact.

e777
15-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Bros,
Those who miss AJ, she is back!

AJ Pic & FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23840&page=11&pp=15&highlight=bencoolen%)

Cheers

nukebomb
15-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Bros,
Those who miss AJ, she is back!

AJ Pic & FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23840&page=11&pp=15&highlight=bencoolen%)

Cheers
Bro e777 do u allow me to log in, as i was told to refer to owner, thanks. :p

sosocoolboy
23-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Thanks e777,

Name : QingQing

Sound not loud.

e777
23-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Bro e777 do u allow me to log in, as i was told to refer to owner, thanks. :p
Bro, pls pm me your name, contact and email addr and you can view the pics.

cheers

nukebomb
23-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Bro, pls pm me your name, contact and email addr and you can view the pics.

cheers
Thanks bro e777 i oredy PM u liao, look forward. :p

nukebomb
23-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Bro e777 still no sight of yr email leh :confused:

e777
23-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Click link for pic
AJ pic (http://www.geocities.com/sghotgal777/aj4.jpg)
Ok pic here

e777
24-08-2005, 03:40 AM
Bros,
New Qiqi 22yo 158cm 45kg 34-24-35
Can shower, french, bbbj.

Also QinQin, Lulu, Xiao Yuen, AJ, new Michelle also avail.

QinQin Limited Pic Link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/882e.jpg?phf83CDBI9bYdAAI)

Will up you if post FR. Pls pm me your name & contact or contact direct.

Cheers

prc4wife
24-08-2005, 07:23 AM
hi bro,
can pls emailed to [email protected] coz link not working & i cannot access the members group

spurt
26-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Bro,

Email me too at [email protected]

joeleau
26-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Bro e777 can e-mail me AJ photo? [email protected]. Thanks

e777
29-08-2005, 01:14 PM
New PRC JiaJia & QiQi with CFM look and slim.
PM me for details or call direct.

Cheers

OldbirdKiller
30-08-2005, 02:33 PM
New PRC JiaJia & QiQi with CFM look and slim.
PM me for details or call direct.

Cheers

Just a short and simple FR on PRC Qi Qi
looks : 7/10 (sweet with beautiful eyes)
Figure : 7/10 (est.158cm 45kg 34b(she claimed)
BBBj : 9/10 (Very powerful with sound effect)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (Shower together,very friendly,gf feel
Frenchable
Damage : $150 include room

thanks e777 for this arranement

sexxxx
30-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Bro. e777

Just return from Qi Qi & Ting Ting tarma.

Had e-mail you regarding some feed back.

Hope can heard from you.

e777
03-09-2005, 04:02 AM
AJ, Qiqi & Others are back.
Tarma combo and 2on2 or 3on3 no prob.
PM for details.

e777
04-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Bros,
Just met a chio PRC babe with CFM look and great boobs.
She is about 34b-24-35 and about 1.58m tall and weigh 46kg.

Great service expected with good bj and fj. And those who wanna try her debut pls pm me for details.

Cheers

IOWA
04-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Feel horny this afternoon, so called up ro e777 to arrange a session with Xiao Yu.

Went to the hotel, found the room, Xiao Yu answered the door. She's wearing a tight white shirt and my eyes just cannot move away from her big boobs. Looks very friendly with a sweet smile. Saw another girl inside, said she's QiQi. Ask me who i want. QiQi looks more wild and has the lian look. I am more into SYT with big boobs, so I decided to take Xiao Yu.

Dont know whether it's debut or not, she told me she just arrived this morning. Anyway, doesn't make a difference to me.

Give the money to her and she asked me whether I want a shower or not. Told her I just had one before coming out. She said she's had one just now as well, and then jump onto my lap with this CFM look.

Played with her boobs when she was stripping. At least B cup, very nice shape and very soft. She then turned back to undress for me. Keep looking at my eyes with that CFM look. walau.

Ruba ruba on the bed and allow me to finger her a bit before capping me up for the BJ. After maybe 3 to 5 minutes, she went on top of me and started some real battle. She has a quite tight and wet pussy. And she moans so naturally. Can see she's really enjoying it.

We stayed in this position for around 10 to 15 minutes without any stop and she's moaning louder and louder. Then changed to missionary. I was feeling so tiring but cannot shot it out.

With time approaching, she offered me a HJ, but not in any rushing manner. She kept telling me to shot on her big boobs and never stops the sound effect. Can see she's hardworking.

Dunno why, but i still cannot make it. Ended up a frustrating me but she was comforting me like a real gf.

Overall, she's a very nice girl. And here are my rough ratings on her:

Xiao Yu (PRC)
Looks: 8.5 - 9 (i like her looks. her eyes are seducing and she can just arise you with a smile and CFM look)
Body: 7.5 (~1.62m, skin is not like silk, but quite smooth, tight butt, a bit fat on the tummy)
Boobs: 8.5 (B+ or C, nice shape and very soft)
BJ: 6.5 (SOP, but i am not into that, so it's ok for me)
FJ: 8 (good sound effect, tight pussy)
Attitude: 8.5 (very accommodating, friendly, playful, GFE, and most of all, no rushing)
RTF: yes (my mission with her didn't finish today, have to be a round 2)

Thank bro e777, and please let me know how long she will be staying. Btw, I've applied for your yahoo group. Please kindly admit me in. Cheers.

shark88fin
05-09-2005, 10:28 AM
AJ aka Angel (PM bro e777 for contact)

Looks-7.5 (slight resemblence to Jeanette Aw)
Body-8.5
Overall-6 (too early)

AJ works in KTV and so better to book after 2pm. That explains my 6/10 for overall as she was woken up from her beauty rest (I didn't know better). She looks much much better in person than in pic.

e777
07-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Bros,
New PRC gem.

Xiao Yu Sneak Preview
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/fe94.jpg?phbtmHDBcdJjTE11)

Contact direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

Nanipoophi
07-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Looks good!!

handystroke
07-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Intro from bro e777

Name: Xiao Yu
Face 7/10, CFM
Body 34C 24 34 nice
Attitude 9/10 - very accomodating
HJ - none
BJ - 9/10 powerful suction
FJ - 8/10 tight

Told me she just arrived two days ago. Catbath u all over with patience. BJ then pumped her with her straddling, mission, doggie. Change CD then BJ again. Then FJ with her sitting on me till the end.

Up me if u think this is useful ?

IOWA
07-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Intro from bro e777

Name: Xiao Yu

Did she wear anything special inside this time? :cool:

Merl
07-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Did she wear anything special inside this time? :cool:

Now I can understand why you want to book her again. She's simply irresistible :p So wat did she wore when u booked her ?

Need to arrange my thoughts before writing a FR.

Merl
08-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Bro e777,

As promised, here’s my FR on Xiao Yu :-

Was actually hoping to preview other gals other than Xiao Yu since some Bros already sampled her. But for some reason Bro e777 arranged her for me and even made me road march to a different venue. Before reaching the room, was cursing why I so “sway”. Cannot preview other gals and was assign someone which I had no intention to try. I was asking myself, “What worse thing can happen to me today and its only 5pm”. The only thing I knew about Xiao Yu is that she just reach Singapore and quite chio for a PRC.

Keep my finger crossed and reach the designated room. Press the bell and right behind the door stood a gorgeous, sexy and sensual SYT. Her sparkling and seductive eyes resemble that of Cecelia Cheung (http://www.brns.com/pages4/cecheung15.html) and her beauty really mesmerize me for a while causing me to stood like a wooden block at the entrance for a few seconds.

Inside the room, we started to chit chat and found out that she’s new here and thus has hardly any booking yet. Throughout our conversation, she’s was very friendly and her beauty really captured my heart and soul. Asked her whether she wants to shower with me but she asked me to go ahead first. When I am done, she asked me to take a rest on the bed while she take her shower. She even locked the bathroom once she’s inside. I was thinking to myself, “so shy meh”. When she came out with a towel around her, we started to cuddle together and the feeling is really great, strong gf feeling. Only then did I realize that her boobs is quite a handful with small nipples but big areola (at least a 34b). Grabbing her boobs from behind really sent an electrifying sensation down my spine. Her curly shoulder-length hair and body fragrance exemplify the good feeling further.

After a while, she asked whether I wanna try something special since she has plenty of time but at an additional cost of $50. She said the special will take at least an hr or so and gals in macau used to do it. On hearing tat, of coz I took the offer since she already mesmerizes me ever since I laid my eyes on her. The following is what she install for me :-

First The Sexy Massage and Catbath

She asked me to lay on my stomach so tat she can massage my back. In the end, got a real sextisfying experience. She uses her ample boobs to massage my whole body, not a single area was left out. After which, I felt some tickling feeling to the base of my foot, only then did I realized she’s using her boobs to massage them. Oh boy! Tats something I unusual which I had never try before leh. After she’s done with the sexy massage, she asked me whether I had tried cold/hot water treatment before. Of coz I said “Yes” since it’s quite common in Sg. But what surprised me was tat she took a packet of HL milk out of the fridge. What the fuck? Must drink milk to replenish her energy is it…? Anyway, she uses hot water to catbath one side of my body before applying the cold water treatment. And she really uses her mouth and lips, with some suction, fiddling my hands, back and legs. Since I was lying on my stomach I cant see what’s she is doing. The next moment, I felt something sticky flowing down my back. Then I realized she’s using the MILK to catbath me. Oh Gosh! And I thought my 1st sushi FL was the most memorable one (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=570117&postcount=17, http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=571168&postcount=21) but here is something better. The feeling of cold sticky milk following down my spine is really cool man! She used her tongue skillfully and lick them dry bit by bit. OMG! I am really starting to enjoy the session more now. After she licked the milk clean from my body, she used the hot water treatment to go thru the area where the milk stains are. Great! Next, the same thing was repeated to the other side of my body.

When all is done, I was told to flip over on my back. Tis time round I was treated to a marvelous sight of her beauty, her body and the way she perform her sexy massage and catbath. Oh man! Tat seductive stare and look really makes my manhood tingle, not forgetting that boobs of hers too. Once a while, she will take a peep and that effect causes the burning fire inside me to escalate further. Was busy fondling her silky body and her ample boobs all the while.

Second The BJ

When all the liquid are used up we proceeded to BJ. She uses the hot & water treatment on my manhood as well. Sometimes she focus on my dickhead while at other times she deepthroat it. She also focus on my balls and groin too. Quiet enjoyable but there are still rooms for improvement. When she shifted to the 69 position, was able to finger her and boy was she wet. The sight of her boobs between her legs really made my manhood, ATTENTION! Luckily was able to control my self all tis while else have long unloaded myself. After abt 10 mins, she asked if I wanna continue somemore but sensing her tiredness told her enough oredi.

Third The Finale
The mood was damn great up til this stage. The ambience was good, the chemistry was there and we cuddle and smooch each other like bf and gf. Now’s my turn to catbath her, smooch her neck follow by her boobs but was blocked by her hands. After pacifying her for a while, managed to convince her to let me have my way. Enjoying myself all the while and slowly I guided my manhood into her in missionary. Did it slowly and the sight of her and her curly hair ignite my inner lust to the extreme. Next, we adjoin to the dressing table while I bonk her from behind. The sight and feeling of grabbing her boobs and bonking her while she bit of lips is really GREAT! After a few mins of pure enjoyment, we went to the bed and this time I opt for the scissor, she skillfully lifted her leg while I enter her. Was able to did a catbath on her smooth leg where she giggle in the process. Next comes the cowgirl, she really knows how to grind my manhood and shakes her boobs for better visual effect. OMG! Really cannot take it liao. Quickly ask her to switch to doggie , the sight of her sideview and her hair made me feel like bonking Cecelia Cheung at that moment and thus I unloaded myself in less than a minute. The whole experience is really excellent.

After showering and chit chat for a while we bid our farewell. Paid her and told her I will be back for more. :D

Scorecard :-

Look : 8.5/10 (Dun remember giving any gal I sampled such a high rating before, she beats all the PRC I tried hands down)
Figure : 7.5/10 (Ard 1.6m, slim, silky smooth skin, will be higher if she’s taller)
Boobs : At least 34b (Soft, smooth and handful with small nipples but big areola)
Sexy Massage : 8/10 (Uses her boobs to its maximum effect and foot massage with boobs too)
Catbath : 9/10 (Wat can u say with cold/hot water treatment, milk treatment and those suction effect with the mouth)
AR : 6/10 (Nothing spectacular but for a PRC to do it is quite rare)
BJ : 6.5/10 (As compared to HC’s standard there’s still room for improvement but the hot/cold water treatment complement the shortcoming)
FJ : 8/10 (The most enjoyable one I had so far with FL, maybe becoz I was tired and have more time to try different styles before I unload myself)
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : Only pecking is allow
Sound Effect : Excellent (soft and seducing)
Attitude : 8/10 (Very friendly, accommodating, no rush and strong girlfriend feeling)
RTF : 100% (She will definitely be my regular if she works in a HC.)
Damage : $150 + $50 + an hour of sextisfying experience

Pardon my lengthy FR and to all Bros who is going to try her, pls be gentle with her as she’s really a precious gem.

Bro e777, 2 thumbs up for your recommendation. Dun forget to grant me entry to yr Yahoo Group ya. Cant wait to see what other gems you have ;)

Note : The above is just my personal experience and opinions, so all Bros pls decide for yourself what you read.

twpkevin
08-09-2005, 06:17 AM
Juz finished a session with a gal i got thru bro e777...sorry bro for all the trouble that u had to go thru~

FR on AJ

Looks-7.5
Body-8 (big breasts at least a C cup)
Service-7.5 (really service oriented)
GF feeling-8
RTF-of course..when my Vit M refill

On with the story.....confirm the room with bro e777..went to her room..she open door..straight away pull me in n hug me..call me bao bei...lolz..then ask if i bath liao i said yes..n i really did..bath n rush down cos got work later at nite.

then she call e777 to confirm me i think..must say she strip damn fast...b4 i finish taking all my clothes..she took off all hers..then can comment she faster than me...this gal..funny man.

well fast forward..we then went on the bed...and she kiss me like no tomolo...she then ask if wanna do without CD...i say u sure or not..then she say joking only...lolz..scare me sia...then give me short catbath..followed by BJ which was not bad...i then pushed her onto the bed and kiss her..b4 going to attack her breasts...her twin peaks were quite a handful la..nice to squeeze..i then went down to her pussy..tongue lash her..and like wat a bro previously commented..she moaned quite fake at first..but after a while her moan change..can hear that she enjoy...then she say she cannot tahan wanna fuck me..so my little brother was called into action...we did missionary 1st and it felt great..after awhile change and she was on top of me...by then can hear that her pussy was actually quite wet...then she suddenly stop and say that she came...but dunno true or not la...maybe trying to make me happy lor...we then went doggy...see her ass from behind...damn shiok man...also can grab her breasts...throughout she keep moaning and saying how shiok it was..finally i asked her to HJ me as i got tired from doing her in too many positions..the release was great not to mention her CFM face when she was doing it...we then cleaned up and had a shower together..

Overall i would say that she was really service oriented and was willing to try the various sex positions...plus she give u the friendly GF feeling..patient even when i couldn't cum at 1st...i really enjoyed her service man!!

Bros out there...this gal is really a gem...u shld all try her!!

Finally...this is my 1st FR..so seems kinda lousy...i hope u all won't Zap me..although i dun think i got any points worth zapping.....

Bro e777...thanks for the recommendation...and i'm looking forward for u to help me arrange for Angela k...

cheers~~

IOWA
08-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Bro e777,

As promised, here’s my FR on Xiao Yu :-

up your points for the good FR.

envy you leh, last time she didn't have so many style like massage, HL milk catbath, blar blar... i think she's improving day by day. so sad that i dont have time to RTF her these days.

by the way, i think she looks more like lai chi (the hk actress: http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/lai_gigi.htm) than cecilia. just my personal view. she's a real gem!!!

Merl
08-09-2005, 01:16 PM
up your points for the good FR.

envy you leh, last time she didn't have so many style like massage, HL milk catbath, blar blar... i think she's improving day by day. so sad that i dont have time to RTF her these days.

by the way, i think she looks more like lai chi (the hk actress: http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/lai_gigi.htm) than cecilia. just my personal view. she's a real gem!!!

Bro Iowa,

I think yr damage different from mine right? I had to pay extra to enjoy all these mah. Maybe if u tell her upfront wat u hv in mind, she will be fine with it as long its done within the time limit and still at $150.

Imagine all Bros ask her for the milk treatment. Gosh! She has to stock up her fridge man :p

IOWA
08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
yah lah, different damage, but where got to know she has all these tricks last time. it was her first day, so many not yet well-equipped.
no need to stock up lah, every bro just bring his milk one. then down there in the lobby, you can identify who's going for her. keke.

Optimus_Prime
08-09-2005, 04:19 PM
yah lah, different damage, but where got to know she has all these tricks last time. it was her first day, so many not yet well-equipped.
no need to stock up lah, every bro just bring his milk one. then down there in the lobby, you can identify who's going for her. keke.

*sipping his ice-cold HL Milk*

"You talking about me ?" :D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

e777
09-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Bros,
Who wants a double catbath session?
Threesome combo welcome.
Xiao Yu and new PRC Tang Tang 36c 158cm can rock!

For details pls pm me with name & contact or call direct as Tang Tang will tarma on request.

Horny07
10-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Look : 8/10 (she does look like zhang bo zi at certain angle)
Figure : 7/10 (Ard 1.6m, slim)
Boobs :34b (Soft, smooth and handful)
Catbath : Yes..
BJ : 7/10
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : No
Attitude : 10/10 (Very friendly, accommodating, no rush and girlfriend feeling)
RTF : Maybe...cos normally dun do the same gal twice..
Damage : $150 + $20 tips..(but i go in at ard 830pm...but come out at 1030pm..)

Thanks Bro e777..for importing such good gem...

Merl
10-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Damage : $150 + $20 tips..(but i go in at ard 830pm...but come out at 1030pm..)

Thanks Bro e777..for importing such good gem...

Bro Horny,

Spent 2 hrs :eek: so manage to get more than 1 shot or have some other wild treatment :D

LUKHA
11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
First of all , Bro e777 thanks for the Xiao Yu arrangement.

Reach hotel ard 12pm, get her room No, went up to her room as she open door, first impression chio.

Inside the room, we started to chitchat and found out that she maybe leaving ard end of the month. Asked her whether she wants to shower with me but she asked me to go ahead first. After that her turn, when she came out then offer a glass of ice water , her phone rang overheard some friends call her out for lunch, she say 1.30pm but her idiot fiends insist on 12.45pm, finally settle on 1pm sian liao. Then we started to cuddle together and the feeling is really great.

After few mins she went to get some ice and hot water uses for hot & water treatment on my little brother. Wow my first time getting this, love it.Next comes the cowgirl, as she holds my didi n slowly inserts into her ,she starts to moan. We change a few position, finally cum when I am on top. Ask me if I ‘ve any sex for the pass one month because I shoot for at least 10sec non-stop. Ard 12.45pm her friends call again ask her to go meet them asap, for me never mind since I shoot already so clean up and she put my clothes & shoes on for me.

Looks : 7/10 (looks like Cecelia Cheung,60% at certain angle, if face longer 75%)
Figure : 7/10 (Ard 1.6m, slim)
Boobs: At least B cup (Soft, smooth and handful)
Catbath : Ok but short
Sexy Massage : 5/10 (Uses her boobs to its maximum effect but short)
BJ : 7/10 (shiok uses the hot & water treatment with cd, at least 5mins)
Fingering : maybe not
AR : Nil
FJ : 8/10 (make me shot within 30 mins. Usually I can tahan 45mins to 1hr)
Fingering : Didn’t try
Frenching : No (I am not into it)
Attitude : 8/10 (Very friendly, accommodating)
RTF : May
Damage : $150 + $20 tips

Sorry for the poor FR written by me will try to improve.

Above comments is just my own judgment it is only a rough guideline; you still need to verify yourself. :D

e777
11-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Bros,
Thanks for the FRs.
Some say look like Cecilia Cheung?
http://www.ceciliacheung.org/frames/albpgpics/ccalbpics019.jpg
Some Gigi Lai?
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/bk4376/lai_gigi_2.jpg
Have a nice weekend ahead!

Cheers

e777
13-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Bros, introducing new gem similar to xiao yu standard only for tomorrow midweek wednesday. Her name is Tang Tang 36c-24-35 1.58cm 45kg chio and jap-like. There is also another new gem Judy.

Please contact me direct or pm me with your name & contact.

e777
18-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Bros,
Xiao Yu is back and also ready to tarma.
Have also new Judy, Qiqi, Michelle and others.

Call or pm me with your contact.

Cheers

cosmos
21-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Bro e777, i should have write this FR 2 weeks ago but so sorry i was too busy lately!

Guys this is my first time on FR dun flame me k?...

Looks-8 (the more u look at her, the more u will like her!)
Body- 8 (a little meaty type, especially her hips are meaty.. hehehe.. sorry, i prefer slimmer legs)
BJ-8
BBJ- no la..
Fingering- yup ( but im not very good in it, so i just awhile, but she's WET)
Frenching- no la
Service-8 (friendly!~!)
GF feeling-8
RTF-thinking of it!...

here is the story well, confirm the room with bro e777..went to her room..but no one answer... suey liao.. i thought i have been played out, so sms bro e777, ... waited at her door step for 5 mins,.. then saw "cecilia"? but short type.. hehe... wow!..then smile at me, asking, are u... straight way say.. YUP!..entered her room, tc a little, then asked me to shower first. ok la.. cut short.

.. then we hop on the bed...and she kisses my chest then slowly to my little half awaken bradder...give me short catbath..followed by BJ! wow! she can blow u out of mind... wah buay tahan liao after 5min blowing.. gently grab her and turn over, my turn to let her enjoy the pleasure.. the action begins with missionary... wah.. really like the sight of her. then change a few position.. after 15mins, felt my bradder gonna explode, so turn her over on missionary again, because that was the best sight!..ended explode in her (of coz with CD).. helped me clean up.. then ask me shower alone again.. sob sob.. thought can do it together, bt.. nevermind again.

well i can say she is really a gem... very gf feeling, hope u all will treat her gently... please dun mess her up...

Ok.. that's all.. sorry for the super lousy FR.. first time mah...

a good one from Bro e777, will get back to u again when i have time! cheers

forumsex
21-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Bros,
Thanks for the FRs.
Some say look like Cecilia Cheung?
http://www.ceciliacheung.org/frames/albpgpics/ccalbpics019.jpg
Some Gigi Lai?
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/bk4376/lai_gigi_2.jpg
Have a nice weekend ahead!

Cheers

wow... that is cecilia cheung !!!!!
may i know what is the damage ??

cheers

e777
22-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Bros,
Xiao Yu avail.
150/60min/1shot inc room

New PRC Judy, Mimi have arrived.
Who want put first FR on them?

Call or pm me direct with your name and contact.

Cheers

Merl
22-09-2005, 08:58 PM
wow... that is cecilia cheung !!!!!
may i know what is the damage ??

cheers

Heard Xiao Yu is leaving Sg 28th tis month. Another precious gem leaving our little island :(

Time to find my next gem lor :p

tcss7
22-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Heard Xiao Yu is leaving Sg 28th tis month. Another precious gem leaving our little island :(
So she will be working till when ??? Still haven't try her leh....
bros e777 can verify when she leaving???

I hope EPL match for Birmingham vs Liverpool will FT at 0-1 ....
then only got $$ to ML with our xiao yu.... :D

e777
23-09-2005, 03:46 AM
Hi bros,
New XX & XX combo. That is Xixi and Xiao Xue.

Xixi 163cm 23yo 34b-22-34
Xiao Xue 170cm 21yo 36d-21-35

XX limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/af74.jpg?phABxMDBNotdgrt9)

Super slim busty babes all new and fresh.

Can tarma.

Pls call or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

tcss7
23-09-2005, 07:45 AM
So fast can not view the pic already ah !!!

bjboy
23-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Finally got to make arrangement with Xiao Yu through e777 after 2 attempts.

My FR on Xiao Yu:

Looks: 7 (Does have resemblance to Cecilia Cheung)
Figure: 6.5 (she keep dimming the lights)
Boobs: B (been under cosmetics)
French: no
Fingering: no
BJ: 6
FJ: 6 (pick up call during the process)
RTF: Doubt so.
Comment: Used towels folded back as new ones. Good thing I could detect that it's still moist. Used tissues to dry.

Appreciate bro e777 co-ordination.

9inchnails
23-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Hi Bros, here's a FR on tarma session with Xiaoyu and Lulu

Not the most exciting tarma I've had, the two gals don't really click well. Nevertheless, the session was redeemed by their looks and assets. Xiaoyu has a really CFM face that thrills me to no end, while Lulu's ample boobs (at least 35C) and cute looks are also tremendously stimulating. Their well-shaped bodies and slutty moans are also big pluses.

Xiaoyu
Looks: 9/10 (Errr don't see the similarity between her and Cecilia Cheung or Gigi Lai, but a damn pretty and slutty look nevertheless)
Foreplay: 8/10 (Great catbath look and moan).
BJ: 7/10 ((SOP)
FJ: 7/10 (also SOP, but a great body to look at while fucking)

Lulu
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute Meimei look, and much more chatty and friendlier)
Foreplay: 8/10 (let me lick her boobies, yummmmm!!!)
BJ: 7/10 (SOP)
FJ: 7/10 (SOP)

Overall: 7.5/10 (Their moans are really slutty, and they are a damn great sight to look at)

Thanks bro E777 for the recommendation

BTW, there are some blue-black marks on Xiaoyu. I thot some bro rough on her, but she said she tripped and fell badly when she was drunk one night. Dunno if it's true or not, but bros pse treat her tenderly. She winced when I accidentally touched her bruises, so sayang sayang her lar.....

e777
24-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Bros,
Slim prc gem not to be miss!

Mimi - slim prc with cfm look and fresh!
158cm 45kg 34b-23-34

Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/bb20.jpg?phLxMNDBJikPu9.N)

Contact or pm me direct with name & contact!

Cheers

Optimus_Prime
24-09-2005, 11:43 AM
oops... sorry posted on wrong thread. post deleted.

e777
25-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Bros,
Current ratings:
(1) Xiao Yu - very good service as posted here. Departing soon 27 sep. So hurry.
(2) Xiao Yue - good service can bbbj.
(3) Lulu - good service can bbbj.can french. Hairless.
(4) Qiqi - good service. may bbbj, can french.
(5) Mimi - new fresh slim gal on the block. willing to please and accomodating.
(6) Judy - Tall slim 36c babe with great service.
(7) New XiaoXue - fresh, has natural 36d pink nipples.
(8) New Xixi - fresh, horny, great attitude.

For those who want or tarma or 2on2, any bros interested, pls pm with your name & contact for details or call direct.

Merl
25-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi Bros, here's a FR on tarma session with Xiaoyu and Lulu

Not the most exciting tarma I've had, the two gals don't really click well. Nevertheless, the session was redeemed by their looks and assets. Xiaoyu has a really CFM face that thrills me to no end, while Lulu's ample boobs (at least 35C) and cute looks are also tremendously stimulating. Their well-shaped bodies and slutty moans are also big pluses.

I think you shld try tarma session with Xiao Yu and TangTang instead. Then you will enjoy it more since the latter is her "jie-mei". Cheers :)

tcss7
25-09-2005, 09:54 AM
I lose on EPL badly yesterday... hahaha.. :p no chance to
have a session with xiao yu, maybe if she coming back next time, do remind
me...
Bros,
Current ratings:
(1) Xiao Yu - very good service as posted here. Departing soon 27 sep. So hurry.
(2) Xiao Yue - good service can bbbj.
(3) Lulu - good service can bbbj.can french. Hairless.
(4) Qiqi - good service. may bbbj, can french.
(5) Mimi - new fresh slim gal on the block. willing to please and accomodating.
(6) Judy - Tall slim 36c babe with great service.
(7) New XiaoXue - fresh, has natural 36d pink nipples.
(8) New Xixi - fresh, horny, great attitude.

For those who want or tarma or 2on2, any bros interested, pls pm with your name & contact for details or call direct.

supermouse
25-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Bros,
Have been hanging around recently at Bencoolen Street.
Notice that there are a few new chicks walking out of Strand Hotel. Any Brothers have any ides if they are FL.
There is also one lady I've notice for the 2 consecutive night sitting on the sofa inside Strand Hotel. Wow! I really don't mind any price she request. She is the prettiest/sexiest lady I've ever seen. Wearing low neckline dress to above knee level. She juz dun mind if U walk pass her looking down on her boobs, which always seems to b dropping out. Looks abit mix-blood.
Pls post reply if any of U brothers knows Strand Hotel activities well enough between 8.30pm to 11pm.
cheers

alamakboy
25-09-2005, 11:16 PM
bro supermouse,

if i m not wrong, most of the "chio" chicks staying at strand hotel are "ladyboys" if thats what they are called.

I have been there for a few times and have come across them and even chat with them.

hopefully what you saw are real babes if not, be more careful.

any bros to comment?

e777
26-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Bros,

Best of PRC Tarma
Tarma Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/6c08.jpg?phSv0NDBieYNc.oL)

New busty
Busty Xiao Xue limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/af74.jpg?phq40NDBMx0Jgrt9)

Who interested is PRC tarma? Two pairs avail!
Or busty 36d gem Xiao Xue (new)?
Or the super slim Mimi (new)?
Or Xiao Yu who is also avail last one or 2 days?

Tarma, 2on2 or One to one also can.

Pls pm with your name & contact or call direct.

Cheers

supermouse
26-09-2005, 05:44 PM
bro supermouse,

if i m not wrong, most of the "chio" chicks staying at strand hotel are "ladyboys" if thats what they are called.

I have been there for a few times and have come across them and even chat with them.

hopefully what you saw are real babes if not, be more careful.

any bros to comment?

Dear Bro alamakboy,
U r right, most of them are ladyboy, always walking out of the hotel to wait for cab. But the one that is sitting inside the lobby facinf the grand entrance doesn't seem to be a ladyboy.
cheers

e777
27-09-2005, 12:33 PM
New Chio PRC Gem STAR

1.65m 45kg 34c-24-34 21yo
Can massage, shower, french, bbbj and fj.
Good service and passionate.

PM me with your name, contact or call direct.

Cheers

e777
28-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Bros,

FR on PRC Star:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43837

Bro cheonger12,
Should post FR here. Anyway thanks for the FR.

Bros,
Anyway, for those who want her today. Today is a special day to her.
So you know what to do. Heheh.

Cheers