PDA

View Full Version : Zarina

MrWhite
12-10-2004, 10:42 PM
Anyone went recently? I haven't been down there for some time

chatoh
13-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Bro Mr. White :
I walked by Desker a few days ago,with no plan in action, just jalan jalan and see see. I passed by H98, Zarina's house, her chair was empty. I asked for her (not becuase I wanted to bonk her because I was only browsing to see if desker has changed), they said she was inside with a customer.
Ladies wise Desker has not changed much.
I uese to be a a regular of Zarina some time ago in 2002. Now I prefer Petain, because there's more variety and its cleaner than Desker.
I must admit Zarina's service is good. Many bros can confirm that. Her tits (40 DD) are the biggest I have tried in HC,GL, Petain or Desker nobody can beat them.
She even does FL. I read from some bros she does at hotels. In my case I had a session with her in a room she rented in a run down building near Mustafa. The place was not very clean and had no privacy because there were other people renting rooms at that same floor. When I took a shower in the only washroom there was, I had to walk almost naked (covering my private parts with my shirt) down an aisle back to her room. Paiseh !
Bro White, how are you experiences with Zarina ? Share your anecdotes.

MrWhite
16-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Bro Mr. White :
I walked by Desker a few days ago,with no plan in action, just jalan jalan and see see. I passed by H98, Zarina's house, her chair was empty. I asked for her (not becuase I wanted to bonk her because I was only browsing to see if desker has changed), they said she was inside with a customer.
Ladies wise Desker has not changed much.
I uese to be a a regular of Zarina some time ago in 2002. Now I prefer Petain, because there's more variety and its cleaner than Desker.
I must admit Zarina's service is good. Many bros can confirm that. Her tits (40 DD) are the biggest I have tried in HC,GL, Petain or Desker nobody can beat them.
She even does FL. I read from some bros she does at hotels. In my case I had a session with her in a room she rented in a run down building near Mustafa. The place was not very clean and had no privacy because there were other people renting rooms at that same floor. When I took a shower in the only washroom there was, I had to walk almost naked (covering my private parts with my shirt) down an aisle back to her room. Paiseh !
Bro White, how are you experiences with Zarina ? Share your anecdotes.

Experience pretty damn good. Was regular from 2000-2003.. stopped going for some reasons, not her fault. I know she does FL, but not sure if her number same or not. I PM you , see if correct. she lets cum on her tits...n sometimes....just sometimes only will taste my cum :)

fleaz
16-10-2004, 08:55 PM
she's good man!! i must say. I just try her for the 1st time last sunday. have not gone to desker for ages, the last time was about 3-4 yrs. happen to be in that area and remember all the posts that i saw on her. i was there about 5pm, went looking for h98. finally found the place but the seat as told that is facing directly the door was empty. well... i was thinking, ang pai wat, if keep sitting there should means something is not rite. so went for a drink at the kopishop, and when back about 5.30pm.

OMG!! saw 2 huge melon facing the entrance!!! like 2 huge magnet, i kana suck in. when in the room and she told me that she just came, she usually work from 5-12. so i guess im the 1st cust of the day, em.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing. 1st its fresh but maybe engine not warm up yet. anyway, she took of her cloths and MAN what a MELON. she start to wash my didi on the basin and then follow by herself. lay me on the bed and start to bbbj me. .... it's kinda rough with rubbing with the teeth but i like it. want to auto roam to the vdark valley but she refuse to open her leg. she pull my hand to those melon instead. soft and feels good. after about 10min, i told her better stop cause cannot tahan already. she process to cap me and ride me on top. lucky im not really small ib size so still cannot tahan the weight. but it is worth the view of the 2 huge melon jumping and rocking. next process to missionary when i start to pump her slowly and playing with her melon. she seems to enjoy, or maybe not. start to pick up the pace and finally cum. she help me to remove cap and clean my didi with toliet roll then she clean herself. tok a bit and out i go a happy man.

Face : 5/10 (good for bro that like mature ladys)
Figure : 8/10(em... all 8 are for the melons)
Boobs: D cup (wow!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (like tattooing, pain but shiok hahaha)
french : no ( not at deske lah)
FJ : 6/10 (not really tight)
Attitute : 8/10 ( very friendly and no rushing)
Damage : $30 ( well worth the $)
RTF : sure!! (at lest once a month, i guess)

hope more bros give FR on Zarina!!

cheers :D
fleaz

adamking80
17-10-2004, 09:40 PM
she's good man!! i must say. I just try her for the 1st time last sunday. have not gone to desker for ages, the last time was about 3-4 yrs. happen to be in that area and remember all the posts that i saw on her. i was there about 5pm, went looking for h98. finally found the place but the seat as told that is facing directly the door was empty. well... i was thinking, ang pai wat, if keep sitting there should means something is not rite. so went for a drink at the kopishop, and when back about 5.30pm.

OMG!! saw 2 huge melon facing the entrance!!! like 2 huge magnet, i kana suck in. when in the room and she told me that she just came, she usually work from 5-12. so i guess im the 1st cust of the day, em.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing. 1st its fresh but maybe engine not warm up yet. fleaz

bro, you sure she start work that late?!? i thought she start everyday around 2... furthermore, desker got open until 12 meh?!? i thought 10 plus ghost town already...

fleaz
17-10-2004, 10:14 PM
bro, you sure she start work that late?!? i thought she start everyday around 2... furthermore, desker got open until 12 meh?!? i thought 10 plus ghost town already...

well..... thats what she told me. like i say, thats my 1st time with her. i remember it was about 5.30pm and i ask her if she has taken dinner. she say not that early for her. anyway, i guess she can start work anytime. no restriction for her.

cheers :D
fleaz

chatoh
18-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Bros !
Yes, Zarina is the best in Desker, at least for me. I prefer Petain because there's more variety, it is cleaner and the ladies are prettier. That's why I hardly patronize Desker nowadays. I have not patronized Desker in months.
With regards to Zarina, I think she shows up to work on regular days around 1:30 -2 pm. On Sundays, I would not know. But I know she stays up late on Sundays, because once I was around Desker at around 10:30 pm on a Sunday night and I saw here there.
Of Zarina, all I can say is that she provides great service and her command of English is very good. I think she is English educated, because here English grammar is better than any of the pros in Desker and the only pros whom I have met who can speak better English than Zarina is Jenny Kaur, who already retired from Petain.
With regrds to Zarina's service, she offers BBJ, tit fuck, one time I even came on her tits. She told me initially she only give ME BBJ, therfore I'm special. Later she admitted she gave ONLY REGULARS. Now I read she even gives first time customers BBJ. Last time I even got french kissing and 69 from Zarina, but after reading reports where she do BBJ and CIM with first time customers I began to worry.
Even my didi felt sensitive itchy after I had BBJ from her. Last time I tried her, because I was her regular she wanted me to eat her pussy and give me a BBJ, I was hesitant but polite, so I told her just to give me a covered BJ.

speedpass
18-10-2004, 03:54 PM
i tried her quite sometime ago .
was attracted by her melons , n she had tis flirty look which turned me on .
so i went to ask her price , initially was $25 (good steal ) , then she asked if i mind adding another $5 for BJ . So i Ok lah , $30 for her type where to find .

At first tot her bj will be those no standard one , n i nvr knew she gave bbbj , but i asked for BJ wif cap on lah . Anway , after tat , seeing her riding on top of me wif the melons bouncing wildly was one of the reasons which triggered my fastest eruption .

anyway , she is so far my best in desker . Nothing comes close .

Btw , there was tis chinese woman who used to be at the same house wif her , havnt seen her for quite some time liao , anyone know where she go ?

adamking80
18-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Btw , there was tis chinese woman who used to be at the same house wif her , havnt seen her for quite some time liao , anyone know where she go ?

is she plump and her boobs quite big also right?!? seen her before but never try... anyways, thinking about Zarina makes my didi stand... caught in two minds whether to go down now or not... wanna do her again but distance is a bit far...

speedpass
18-10-2004, 05:19 PM
is she plump and her boobs quite big also right?!? seen her before but never try... anyways, thinking about Zarina makes my didi stand... caught in two minds whether to go down now or not... wanna do her again but distance is a bit far...

ya , i think should be her . she's the one sitting adjacent to zarina , think she the onli chinese in tat hse . but for $30 , i rather get zarina . Cos got bj .

adamking80
18-10-2004, 09:22 PM
ya , i think should be her . she's the one sitting adjacent to zarina , think she the onli chinese in tat hse . but for $30 , i rather get zarina . Cos got bj .

yup... zarina is the only draw for me at desker... if she is not there, i wouldn't visit desker at all... :cool:

MrWhite
18-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Weird man. I never ever got BBBJ from her and I was regular for a couple of years thru NS. Got pay day , I go down....

fleaz
19-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Weird man. I never ever got BBBJ from her and I was regular for a couple of years thru NS. Got pay day , I go down....

but isn't bbbj is a SOP for her? anyway, saw another lady a few house down from h98 that day. not a big melon but.... still quite pleasing to the eyes. plan to give her a try soon. will give a detailed FR after.

cheers! :D
fleaz

batugajah
23-10-2004, 12:09 AM
she is malay or india?

chatoh
23-10-2004, 02:02 PM
She's a mixed Malay/Indian, but her religion is Islam, not Hindu.

fleaz
23-10-2004, 03:49 PM
but she looks more malay than indian to me

cheers
Fleaz

chatoh
23-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Bro Fleaz !
I agree with you on her looks. Looks more like a Malay. But she told me she is mixed. She also told me she is a Singaporean, but she was originally from Penang, where here family is staying.
According to her, she also told me her "boyfriend" is a Singapore Indian, who doesn't mind about her profession (He could be one of the Bros in this forum maybe !)

MrWhite
25-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Bro Fleaz !
I agree with you on her looks. Looks more like a Malay. But she told me she is mixed. She also told me she is a Singaporean, but she was originally from Penang, where here family is staying.
According to her, she also told me her "boyfriend" is a Singapore Indian, who doesn't mind about her profession (He could be one of the Bros in this forum maybe !)

Yeah..she told me to the same thing. Her bf dont mind at all.

searcher99
07-11-2004, 01:43 AM
[Btw , there was tis chinese woman who used to be at the same house wif her , havnt seen her for quite some time liao , anyone know where she go ? I heard that she got married in malaysia

MrWhite
11-11-2004, 11:17 PM
bonked zarina yesterday. 1st customer some more...heheh
anyway, she will be away from 11-18nov

simone
24-11-2004, 01:45 PM
tried zarina 2 wks back as recommendd...really different feeling cos she very accomadating to individual likes. Cos I love tit-fucking and CIM. Her gigantic boobs really well taken care of... and the skin too

worth the trip cos first time to desker.

cheers :)

adamking80
27-11-2004, 05:17 PM
bonked zarina yesterday. 1st customer some more...heheh
anyway, she will be away from 11-18nov

wah bro, you her first customer?!? what time were you there?!? lucky you... is she back already?!? i went there 2 days ago but never see her at the doorway...

stud
07-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Zarina is working today.

Just had her, good service. Need to talk to her nicely b4 things spark up for a good sex.
Damage $30

stud
20-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Once again, went to Zarina's today.

10/10 - BBBJ
10/10 - GF (Sweet talker)
10/10 - frenching
10/10 - CIB (Cum on Breasts)

Damage - only $30 bucks

She should be working in GL as a cat $150 gal if not for her shape.

dragoco
22-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Once again, went to Zarina's today.

10/10 - BBBJ
10/10 - GF (Sweet talker)
10/10 - frenching
10/10 - CIB (Cum on Breasts)

Damage - only $30 bucks

She should be working in GL as a cat $150 gal if not for her shape.
bro

can advise wat hse she's in? some bro say tat she not in hse 98 leh

TheHappyMondays
24-12-2004, 09:42 AM
bro

can advise wat hse she's in? some bro say tat she not in hse 98 leh

Back ally, House 98. :)

regak
26-12-2004, 09:11 PM
I took my visiting friend to Desker today and recommended him Zarina. I took him to House 98 and found her sitting deep inside eating pushed my friend up to her and got her busy with him.

Friend is now on an airplane to Koh Samui so I will file for him (he don not use this site anyway).

SOP - BBBJ, sucking and tits play the lot she after almost shhoting the jam in her face he fucked her she riding, from back and then sideways. When sideways he tried to get anal and she seemed a little willing. Ass muscle opening but she say no time (I think if he added some money he would have get it) instead she shoot over my titties, which he did but the jam shooting was too strong and ended up soiling her face.

All in all he was happy and paid tourist Ang Mo 50 SGD for 25 minutes of fun gave high ratings and wanted to come back.

snakehead
28-12-2004, 01:02 AM
I took my visiting friend to Desker today and recommended him Zarina. I took him to House 98 and found her sitting deep inside eating pushed my friend up to her and got her busy with him.

Friend is now on an airplane to Koh Samui so I will file for him (he don not use this site anyway).

SOP - BBBJ, sucking and tits play the lot she after almost shhoting the jam in her face he fucked her she riding, from back and then sideways. When sideways he tried to get anal and she seemed a little willing. Ass muscle opening but she say no time (I think if he added some money he would have get it) instead she shoot over my titties, which he did but the jam shooting was too strong and ended up soiling her face.

All in all he was happy and paid tourist Ang Mo 50 SGD for 25 minutes of fun gave high ratings and wanted to come back.

Dun understand your post leh.

bro snakehead

reacher
31-12-2004, 12:18 AM
tried zarina yesterday and she really quite worth the try.

Quoted $25 but already know must pay $5 for blowjob. She claimed she is 30yr old but I think she look older. Goosh, she have the biggest breast I ever seen even I cheong so many places before. Her nipple quite small which looks great to me. The $5 blowjob is worth it as she really took the effort to suck my hard rod up and down in a fast and sexy motion. Nearly cum on her blowjob..

Then she started to do breast fuck on me. Breast fuck still ok but hard to make me cum.

After that, she inisted on me inserting my hard rod on her black hole so I obliged happily. She was moaning sexy which make me even pump faster.

Finally, she really my condom and do HJ on me. I almost sit on her face and cum on her face. She did not mind at all and even added if next time want to cum in mouth must add extra $10. A must try but i dun think will rtf.

MrWhite
02-01-2005, 06:54 PM
tried zarina yesterday and she really quite worth the try.

Quoted $25 but already know must pay $5 for blowjob. She claimed she is 30yr old but I think she look older. Goosh, she have the biggest breast I ever seen even I cheong so many places before. Her nipple quite small which looks great to me. The $5 blowjob is worth it as she really took the effort to suck my hard rod up and down in a fast and sexy motion. Nearly cum on her blowjob..

Then she started to do breast fuck on me. Breast fuck still ok but hard to make me cum.

After that, she inisted on me inserting my hard rod on her black hole so I obliged happily. She was moaning sexy which make me even pump faster.

Finally, she really my condom and do HJ on me. I almost sit on her face and cum on her face. She did not mind at all and even added if next time want to cum in mouth must add extra $10. A must try but i dun think will rtf.

sometimes she allows CIM , some she doesnt. As for her anal sex, I asked once, and sh said she would like to try , but scared.maybe tonight i try and see whether she interested...heheheheh

heavy metal
11-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Greetings,

It has been a while since I post a thread....in fact it has been a while since I wander in in good old sammy forum....

Anyway, visited Zarina yesterday about 5pm. It has been a long time since I party with her....surprise..surprise she remembered me....maybe its the scar above my eye

$30 was the fee and went down party road we went. Her blow is still the best over. Suction that threatened to suck your balls out of the sack ! And when she proceed to wrap her ample titties around dicky, man... I was trying very, very hard not to blow it out...not yet anyway. Mind you all these feats were done with me standing, haven't got to the bed yet. This went on, dicky getting alternatively blown as well as squeezed between titties.

Couldn't stand anymore, proceed to the bed. I returned the favour. My turn to blow her and squeeze those super size titties. Dicky protested....want to explode already. So I asked for good old doggy and off we went riding into the sunset. But not yet....feeling naughty, pulled dicky out and plunged straight into fobidden land. She protested at first but then relented since it has been a long time we party....so frens, I got a free ass-fuck from her. Woo-hoo !!

Talked to her a bit after the adventure. Some catching up we did. For those of you new to her, I can expertly say, she put on the kilos quite a bit. The titties are still heavy but a little saggy I see. Her attitude is still 1st class Zarina standard. Unless you're the rough type (which she don't like) she is the one and only the best stand in 20-min girlfren ever.

snakehead
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
....so frens, I got a free ass-fuck from her. Woo-hoo !!

bro heavy metal....Zarina got do backdoor meh.....call her many times liao only try CIM or tit fuck......next time gonna ask her to buka the backdoor.....kekekeke :D ....thanks for the lobang!

bro snakehead

dragoco
11-01-2005, 10:46 PM
had the honour to be 1st customer on saturday @ 6.30pm... she was chatting with another WL frm another house... went into the room and started some TCSS n washed my little bro for me........ her BJ is really very good nearly cannot tahan n shoot it into her mouth man..... stopped her n licked n sucked her really huge but a bit saggy tits.... followed by her riding me after a while she ask me to f*** her.... with words like f*** me harder and give it to me etc etc.... worth the $$$$ man... she can be a petain angpai very easily as her service is quite good for a WL to be in Desker Road

chatoh
12-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Hi Bros !
Here's my FR. I know Zarina is aware of this forum, so my intention is to be give an honest assesment of the facts. I hope it doesn't bother her, but I feel it is important that ladies get feedback as to see what customers think.
I tried Zarina yesterday (Tuesday) at 7 pm.
It had been months since I didn't try her, when I was her regular.
When I entered the room she seemed to be in a strange mood, not very friendly as I have always known her.
I asked her if she recognized me from last time because she seemed to treat me like a stranger. She did recognize me. Then we negotiated the price and she told me BJ is not included. (What ?) I told her when I used to patronize her last time, Bj was part of the deal. She said BJ is considered extra service. I replied "are you sure you remember me ?" Well I gave in and paid $ 10 more.
We then proceeded to action and that is when Zarina transformed herself. I am not going into details about the action since Bros here already know about it. All I can say is her tits are bigger know (they are huge), here butt is voluptuous and can put Jennifer Lopez to shame. While she was doing BBBJ and I was licking her pussy I requested for CIM, but she said she cannot. But I told her my "friends" say you do. She said cannot becuase she has an ulcer in her mouth (don't know if she's bluffing). Riding her is great to see her tits bouncing, any boob lover will love it.
When session was over we talked cock. I asked if she does backdoor becuase I told her a "friend" did her backdoor and she insisted she doesn't do backdoor even if she's paid.
Conclusion : Very good service. She could easily be an ang pai in the $150 Geylang Malay category. She is the unrivalled Queen of Desker.

kamarsutra
12-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Yep, Zarina still there. I must say her boobs are simply mind blowing , if you are the type that likes humongous ones. I've seen Zarina starts work as early as 12.30pm. and a couple of times work till as late as 1 am. Personally, I find her a little "mechanical" and not much passion. But she always tries hard to please. Gave me a tit-f**k before and it was really shiok to cum on her huge boobies.

lyontempler
13-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi there,

Just wanna confirm, Zarina is in hse 98 right?

Anyway, the day that i went was quite early. Wanna be the 1st customer but when i arrive, it's still close. I was there ard 12 plus, since hse 98 still close, so go other hse to unload myself.

Went into the hse just opposite hse 98, there's an indian lady sitting there, then i thought why not give her a try, haven't tried riding an indian before. Went in, ask how much, she replies $25. That's fine with me, went in paid up and took everything off. She took off everything and nothing special.

Tits not very big but the nipple sure is tempting, long and big. She sat by the bed, ask me to stand infront of her. I was still small and soft, she wanted to put the rubber on but too soft to do so. Then i request bj, she said cannot. Then she play with my didi abit and fondle with my balls. Then a moment last, i was as hard as a rock.

She was surprise, how you can get so hard. She quickily lie down as wanted me to hump her. I climb onto the bed, she open up her pussy lips, grab my didi, pull it and guide it to the hole. Then i gave her a sudden and hard thrust, she scream and said good, harder.

She love fast and hard banging. She's quite horny by then and i'm only half way, then i stop and suck her nipple. So shiok, just like mum's long and hard nipple. Make you feel like a baby.

After some sucking, i continue with my humping. This time i go faster and bang harder. About 10 mins later, she came but i still haven't. Hack care pretend i dun know anything and keep humping. These time her reaction was really strong, grabbing my arms or my butt.

10 mins later, i cum inside her(within the rubber of course) and i leave it in for awhile before i pull out. When i pull my didi out, i was hoping she wash my didi. She just wipe her pussy, wear her cloths and leave. I wash myself up and leave.

Overall: the service wasn't very good.
Body: so so
FJ: not too bad as she make noise, not all WL make noise. So kinda shiok, but still took me 30mins to cum. I was tired like hell after that.

Hope to try Zarina the next time i visit, Will post my FR once i'm back. :D

Castrol
14-01-2005, 03:31 PM
i tried an indian lady too, but in hse 98 itself.
likewise i wanted to look for the legendary Zarina, but not sure which one, i reckon it was too early at that time, 2pm plus weekday, Zarina may not have started work yet.

so tried the indian lady, same - $25.
nothing much, no bj, but big tits, can suck her charcoal black nipples :p

chatoh
14-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Bro !
Are you sure there was an Indian lady there ?
Apart from Zarina, there's 2 other mature Malay ladies : Siti and another whose name I don't remember. I don't remember there is any Indian lady in House 98. There's also Chinese I think in House 98, but Indian I don't remember.

Castrol
14-01-2005, 04:21 PM
yeah bro i could have sworn she's indian, with the jet black shoulder length hair, thick red lips... and very dark skin...

chatoh
14-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Bro !
I think she's Siti. Siti is a dark skinned Malay, who's always there early. Her tits are big, similar to Zarina. I tried her only once. Her service is too conservative. I offered her more money for a BJ but she will not accept. Then I requested a tit-fuck and when I was removing my condom, she said "cannot" and had to do my titfuck with cap. So "sian".
There's also another Malay there, forgot her name. I tried her once also. When I tred her last time, she worked in House 7, not house 98, that was several years ago. She's not attractive at all, but has a slutty look. I tried her once just for the thrill. She will take the initiative to french kiss you. She will literally stick her toungue into your mouth.
When bonking her in missionary my cap broke and after a few thrusts I noticed my didi was raw inside her vagina. The lady had not noticed or didn't care. I freaked out and told her to stop to remove my didi. The lady didn't seem very concerned. While she saw me removing the broken condom and cleaning to put a new condom, she uttered a comment like "you worry too much, I am clean lah". Luckily that was several years ago and I didn't kenna any disease from her.

lyontempler
15-01-2005, 05:38 AM
Hello guys,

Just wanna check with you bros out there, i know nowadays, this forum had point system. And i know ppl can give point for your good fr or deduct point due to some good reason or worst so boh liao and stupid reason. I've ever seen 2 guys fighting and just deduct points from each other or afew gang up to fire one stupid or poor guy.

When i first join this forum, everything was so simple. This forum is for bros and cheongers to share experiences or new found subject. Exchange pointers or some kind guidance. Everything was so fun, infomative and sometime even exciting. Dun you guys think so.

Ever since a few very impatient or bad temper bros start cursing, scolding and flaming some innocent, poor new comers. And some was stupid enough to create a war. I believe that when the point system starts. Why things have to turn out this way.

The reason i'm saying this and wanna ask about the point system is because i've stop posting fr for awhile as afew bad temper guys was roaming and hunting ppl down for scolding and cursing. Whenever you post a fr, good or bad, these guys will just gather, aim at you, fire at you like you had kill their parents or arch enemy since their ancester time. The way they flame is like so vulgar and very bad. Scold your mother lah, scold you ancester lah. Ask you f**k dog lah, things like that. Don't you think this is too much.

Then recently, i browse the forum and found some new stuff. Went to try it out and post fr. I saw that i had 10 points. After a few postings, everything was doing fine. Some bros even interact and we exchange experience. Everything going smoothly. Today i online, 3 points gone! How come?? I didn't receive any flaming or complaints. How come i can lost 3 points for nothing.

Dun you guys think this is strange or wat??

dom01
15-01-2005, 09:34 AM
dude... dun angry lar... Black sheep r all ard...
+6 for u, keep ur fr cumming... :D

lyontempler
15-01-2005, 09:01 PM
dude... dun angry lar... Black sheep r all ard...
+6 for u, keep ur fr cumming... :D

Thanx bro for ya point! :-)

Of course i'll still send fr whenever i try something new or reccomendation from bros of this site. Let's all keep the info coming and share it without any conflict.

snakehead
16-01-2005, 05:46 PM
....so frens, I got a free ass-fuck from her. Woo-hoo !!

hello bro heavy metal....u sure u got the rite zarina?......bonked her yesterday n she dun recall having customer like u......nor has she given any backdoor to any customer......so far the onli one to have try her backdoor is her BF.......anyway her service yesterday was SOP......tink was in bad mood....could have gotten a better bonk elsewhere for my $30 bucks.

bro snakehead

Castrol
17-01-2005, 11:49 AM
bro chatoh, haha... yeah she could be Siti, who is very conservative indeed. a contrast to the one who tongued you... :D
maybe got to try Siti a few more times to open her up, but the face a bit CMI.

i ever tried a msia chinese mature plump gal in house 98 too. 2 of the best big round tits i have ever buried my face on, but no bj, just fj. she told me she was going back to msia indefinitely, so ask me if i want 1 hour for 100. i declined, with regrets now..... i am afraid i may never see her again.

sometimes i go to House 50 for malay chicks, they all have big boobs! good atitude but no bj.

heavy metal
17-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Bro Snakehead,

Confirmed it was Zarina.....
Dunno my lucky day that day or what but I did got lucky...Like I said we know each other for a long time already. Maybe she's comfortable with me. Maybe she trusted me. But damm...I scored that day. Sorry bro...can't tell you much how to get in backdoor. In my case, when I got started with her, I practically spend once a week for 3 months (I think) engaging her services. Some weeks, I would visit her twice.....depending on the mood. Anyway during that period, we got to know each other quite allright and she eventually dropped some of her defences. She got very accomodating and to reciprocate I tipped her more than her usual asking fee. I know this is going against Rule 1 of the Republic of Cheonging Bros but personally, I enjoyed her company and what the heck.....even after forking out more it was still not as damaging as a hit on a Geylang Cat150 and the service I rated to be much better. Other stunts we did:- BBBJ, cum-in-mouth, cum-on-tits, 69, tit-fucking...The only thing I never tried was raw. She don't like it and I respect her decision, even after all these years. But everythime I visit I will ask her for it...just pushing the luck...maybe get lucky who knows....

lyontempler
18-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Well Done! I feel it's ok for you to tip her more than her usual price. She Provide you with satisfaction services and you gave her abit more for encouragement. That's ok. Atleast the next time she service you, She's more willing and happy.

Castrol
23-01-2005, 12:35 AM
finally did Zarina. but i didnt really enjoy ley.

the big boobs are unmistakable - BIG, in fact the boobs look bigger than actual becos she was wearing padded bras.
but the boobs are not soft enough for my liking though.

bbbj was hardcore style, porno film inspired, if you will.

fj was miserable for me, too much KY!!! :(

kooshkins
23-01-2005, 04:06 AM
Any Malay bros tried her?HOw power tak!

kamarsutra
24-01-2005, 08:49 PM
This malay bruder try alreadylah but to be honest I didn't quite enjoy her. I find her very mechanical especially her bbj - no passionlah, tak syiok. But to be fair to her, she tried her best especially giving me tit f**k till I came on her big boobies. It's just not my style and I guess I prefer more feeling and passion. But this is just me, as you already read about Zarina, most bros enjoy her very much.

Any Malay bros tried her?HOw power tak!

MrWhite
30-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi Bros !

When session was over we talked cock. I asked if she does backdoor becuase I told her a "friend" did her backdoor and she insisted she doesn't do backdoor even if she's paid.
Conclusion : Very good service. She could easily be an ang pai in the $150 Geylang Malay category. She is the unrivalled Queen of Desker.
Hey bro. You are right about the backdoor. I been doing her for four years now and she only gives it to her BF,no one else. However she does do some FL sometimes she says.
I even asked about 3 some, MMF or FFM, and she said can. She has some horny friend who would do the FFM thing, but she says must make booking , etc etc... hmmmm,....wonder if i should go down today...

lyontempler
05-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey bro. You are right about the backdoor. I been doing her for four years now and she only gives it to her BF,no one else. However she does do some FL sometimes she says.
I even asked about 3 some, MMF or FFM, and she said can. She has some horny friend who would do the FFM thing, but she says must make booking , etc etc... hmmmm,....wonder if i should go down today...

Hi there Mr. White, Please pardon my ignorance. Mind telling what is MMF & FFM?? If it's not convenient to say it in public, maybe can PM me. Thanx!

Wahkaoman
06-02-2005, 05:38 AM
Hi there Mr. White, Please pardon my ignorance. Mind telling what is MMF & FFM?? If it's not convenient to say it in public, maybe can PM me. Thanx!

MMF-->2 male to one female

FFM---> 2 Female to one male.

Thats for asking so politely.

lyontempler
09-02-2005, 08:18 PM
MMF-->2 male to one female

FFM---> 2 Female to one male.

Thats for asking so politely.

Thanx Bro Wahkaoman for you kind reply. Now i know wat it means, will keep a look out for such lobang.

reacher
15-02-2005, 08:59 AM
Tried zarina before but just a curious qn, does zarina sallow cum?

lyontempler
16-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Went to look for Zarina on last tuesday after the reunion dinner. On my pc check e-mail and check msg and pic on this site. After reading some FR and looking some pics, feel kinda horny. So got change and take taxi down. It's almost midnight, so kinda try my luck.

When i got there, it's already 12.30am++. I walk down the alley, alot of the hse had closed but to my surprised, there's still alot opened. I walked to hse 98 where Zarina is, lucky the door is still open but she's not there. I went in, saw a lady sitting there and ask "Is Zarina In?" She reply yes but she just went in.

Wah Lao Eh!!! Why so SUay!! This is the 3rd time i go find her but she's busy. I think this forum had made her so famous that guys had been roaming there and frequent her alot.

No choice, didi kind need some milking and since i'm there go find others. I walk back, an auntie came out and ask me while i was looking in. So wat the hack, try her lah. She old and not very pretty, mother like appearance. Ask how much, 20, wat the hack, cheap cheap.

Went into the room, she stripped i stripped. The breasts quite nice for an old lady but the rest cannot make it. I thought the hole must be loose can lah kopi liao but when i insert in, not loose leh. So still feel shiok and happy humping. It took me quite sometime before got any feeling. Somemore quite long liao, i ask still got time or not. She said take your time, i'm enjoying it.

Then i keep pumping for another 10mins, she had orgazm. She's twitching hard and hug me so tight. Then when it's over, she lie flat. I keep pumping her for another 5 mins and i shoot. I pull out, she took away the cum filled condom, disposed it and we both got washed, changed and leave.

Over all quite shiok lah. But so sorry that i can't remember the hse number as it's dark and i just go random. But the hse is just 2-3 hse away form zarina's i think.

doc_samson
23-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi,
i'm a newbie here
Been reading this thread,and have alot of questions......

is Zarina a transsexual?
if so,which part of desker is she at??
i dun do this often,only been to geylang and tried those fishtanks girls once.

i would like to try some shemale or female that are abit mature types.

Can someone point a newbie like me in the right direction.

Thanks.

doc_samson
23-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi,
Newbie here
Was reading this thread and have a few question........
Is Zarina a shemale?
which part of desker can i find her?

i have little experience doing this,only tried those fish tanks girls in geylang once.So can any experience guys out there give me a few tips??
would like to try a shemale and also female which are abit matured.

Thanks

doc_samson
24-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi,newbie here

Been viewing this thread and have a few question....
Is Zarina a shemale??
Which part of Desker can i find her??

I'm new to the scene,can some kind soul out here guide this lost sheep here..
I would like to try a shemale.

Thanks

milffella
26-02-2005, 02:09 PM
finally did Zarina. but i didnt really enjoy ley.

the big boobs are unmistakable - BIG, in fact the boobs look bigger than actual becos she was wearing padded bras.
but the boobs are not soft enough for my liking though.

bbbj was hardcore style, porno film inspired, if you will.

fj was miserable for me, too much KY!!! :(

hahha yeah true, for me i din wanna f her as she always requested. instead i TIT fuck her till i cum in her face ahahah shoot all she try to siam with her hands.haha

PoliceMan
23-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Seems like house 98 has been closed for some time. Any one know what happened?

boy34
29-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Try go doris look for michelle

inventry
29-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Try go doris look for michelle

may i know where is doris huh? bro... pls enlighten..... :confused:

Siam_Bu
29-03-2005, 05:32 PM
keong saik still hv meh? got young gals there?

lyontempler
04-04-2005, 01:03 AM

Thinking of going down to try Zarina in the next few days, but after seeing this msg, a bit sad leh. Any bro that has been there recently can verify this news??

Please and thanx.

peacemaker
04-04-2005, 01:05 PM
may i know where is doris huh? bro... pls enlighten..... :confused:
:) Doris HC , but i think its not michelle. Try Sugar , she has the biggest tits i have ever seen on a chinese girl.

sharpener
04-04-2005, 07:20 PM
read alot abt zarina.... thot can look for her... but alas.... haizzzz..... really no luck............ :D

Peterc5
04-04-2005, 07:56 PM

Don't know what happened. But no. 98 has been closed for ca. 3-4 weeks.

lyontempler
04-04-2005, 11:18 PM
:) Doris HC , but i think its not michelle. Try Sugar , she has the biggest tits i have ever seen on a chinese girl.

Yo bro, are you sure you're in the right place???
This place is abt desker and Zarina, Wat doris hc, michelle and sugar had to do with this thread??

Lost ya way?? Better be carefull or you'll kanna flame and got ya point fired off.

jusrassic
05-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Last I heard last month from a brudder is tht Zarina has gone to Europe for holidays and shld be back this month...
I was also lookin forward to bonk her...looks like we have to wait a little longer bros...unless she decided to stay in Europe and become a permanent resident there...sigh...

Nebo
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Went to house 98 last Sunday, first time to Desker Rd. I saw one attractive woman, Malay with a nice body, asked if she was Zarina and she replied that Zarina was traveling and would be back in 2 weeks. She told me her name was Siti and I remember the warnings I read on this forum about her but decided to give her a try anyway. Siti has magnificent full D cup brests that appear and feel natural, a pleasently plump belly and nice ass, a very voluptous figure. She let me suck on her breasts for as long as I wanted and eat her pussy which was real tight. I had to do her in missonary position and as stated before by others no blow job. Still with that body of hers and a friendly attitude I had no problem getting aroused. I would do Siti again but am sorry I didn't have a chance to meet Zarina.

Screwed
12-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Broz

Apparently Zarina is on leave and will be back by end of the month. I actually gave her a call and she confirmed that. Hope to c her soon!

batugajah
17-04-2005, 07:33 PM
zarina is back cos just tried her 38 big size powerful super lights.

walked thru Deskar RD cos one of my friend said want to go there to eat India food. I was there early for 30minutes, while waiting for my friend to come, in order to kill the times , since i was near to the battle field many bros here claim zarina has a good rep.

heading to find H98 and noticed one lady just sitting near to the door where the first impression is her big boots. :eek: when i scan above to her face, not bad but in term of body a bit over aged (near 40yrs or above).

went in to ask $$, she quoted me S$25. if blow for me + S$5 (total S$30)
I'm not a bj lover so i rejected cos just wanted a simple release!
When inside the room i ask what's her cup size? She replied me 38!!
I ask again what cup?? she replied me same answer : 38. Well I think got 38 F-cup.

Anyway, after undress ourself. She quickily cap me and using her hand to make my little brother harder so that can start work immediately since no bj will be applied. By doing so she suddently put my brother inside her mouth n suck for few secs :rolleyes: (I was thinking what happen ? I did tell her no bj is ok) she sitting on the bed side and staring me with sexual eyes and keep on using her hands to shake my little brother while i was standing in front of the bed.

after awhile, my little brother slowly turn into fighthing condition while my hands playing her 2 big boots with no free times. Then, she ask me to xxxx her by leading my hands to go on the bed. Now I ask her name, this time she smile to me and asnwer : zarina.

so this sec, i confirm now i'm bonking with the desker queen ZARINA!
she guard my little brother into the action and start to moan: fuck me harder, ya, fuck me, ........

while my hand keep sq her tits and lick it with my tongue. she said "just lick ok? do not bite cos it will make me pain." I'm just like a boy scout always obey the instruction given by the commander continue licking her tits.

after few strokes, my little bros feel tired (maybe old liao)or her pussy is not so tight enough to makes my little brother feel satisfy. my little brother starting to step down his f-mode(fucking mode) to s-mode (soft mode). zarina felt something wrong and ask me " are u cumming?" I said no. She quickily pull it out and start to use her magic hand trying to cure the condition back to f-mode.

but it can't help with her magic hand this time and getting worst.
So zarina has to take out the rain-coat and I think game over liao!
surprisingly, zarina is not giving up and pulling my hand said "come...come..!"

I tot ,does she asking me to do raw with her? maybe she's thinkin i do not like to wear rain coat and can't make me cum if i do. if she offer raw sex, i will say no cos dangerous to do tht. after few secs, she applying some ky on her big boots then i realize she is offering me to bf her. what a surprise!

so i have to re-position my little towards her 2 big melon breasts. she said only for this time! well, i seldom try bf with chic and since ppl is offering of course happy willing to try for this golden opportunity.

zarina use her hand to sq her two big melon meat breasts while my happy little brother is in bewteen her "melaka strait" sailing in and out. zarina is a good player in this line, she does not stop ther without doing anything, morever, her 5.1 moan hi-fi also on. "Oh ya, yes, keep on pushing...oh, i'm cumming..." whose care abt true or false, one thing is i'm enjoy to hear all this wonderful words.

then i load-off my micky cream in between her melaka strait with great ending point. she quickily wake up and rush to wash away the creamy milk.
after that, she dress on first and without saying single word open the door go out to wait for her next boat.

face: 5/10 (think she is beauty when she was young cos she has a sharp nose and big eyes like those bollyhood artist)

body : 38' big boots( value only for big-b lover)
skin : darker than malay but ligther than indian (heard she's mixed?)
BJ : NIL (I rejected)
FJ : 5/10 (not tight pussy)
BBJ : 10/10 ( the best & must try)
Attitude : 8/10 (will give 9 if she will wash for me after mission)
Damage : S$25

Commt: such a price, nothing to complain. is recommended as what all bros commented in this forum to try. Esp for those like tits fuck or tits sucker.

Grounded Eagle
18-04-2005, 06:17 PM
brudder....wen u go ah ?.....last few time i go hse 98 never open leh.....r dey open 4 bizness oredi ? :confused:

zarina is back cos just tried her 38 big size powerful super lights.......... such a price, nothing to complain. is recommended as what all bros commented in this forum to try. Esp for those like tits fuck or tits sucker.

batugajah
18-04-2005, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Grounded Eagle]brudder....wen u go ah ?.....last few time i go hse 98 never open leh.....r dey open 4 bizness oredi ?

aiyah I did provide such a valauble info also never up my rep. check when i post the thread la. it was yesterday. :rolleyes: after that i manage to meet my friend together with my wife to join the roti canai there. who else know bfore that i was eating zarina big melon>? :p

chatoh
19-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Bro Batugajah !
Great report. Congratulations for bonking Zarina, the Desker Queen.
She is definetely a fucking queen Bro Gatugajah I am surprised that you couldn't get your didi standing with her because she she is very good arousing, she could easily work as a GL $ 150 because of her skills.
Bro, I would like to up your reputation, howe can I do it ?
Great report bro!

allandse
19-04-2005, 06:47 PM
brudder....wen u go ah ?.....last few time i go hse 98 never open leh.....r dey open 4 bizness oredi ? :confused:
Confirmed Zarina is bak...was walking through Desker yesterday about 8 p.m.. saw hse 98 open and I even caught a glimpse of Zarina. Go there after 5 p.m bro...I think they might be open till about 11 -12 at nite.. Gd Luck..

batugajah
20-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Bro Batugajah !
Great report. Congratulations for bonking Zarina, the Desker Queen.
She is definetely a fucking queen Bro Gatugajah I am surprised that you couldn't get your didi standing with her because she she is very good arousing, she could easily work as a GL $ 150 because of her skills.
Bro, I would like to up your reputation, howe can I do it ?
Great report bro!

maybe some of the bros here can help him how to rep up my point.

unocasonu
20-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi folks. As far as I know, the addition of Rep(reputation) points can be done by clicking on the Scale which can be found on the top right corner of every post (second icon right after the post number). After which, a pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your wish to add to the rep points by asking you whether you approve or dissaprove of the post. Select your desired option and lastly click the tab below that says, Add to reputation, and you're done!

I hope this helped heh! I'm sorry if I got it wrong though(i don't think I have anyway :p )

batugajah
21-04-2005, 12:55 PM
thanks bro.
last nite went to have zarina again but hardly to get her not due to a lot of cheangster. at frist i saw her sitting near to the door when after i turn around to bonk her, she's gone. so, i keep on waiting (outside) by walking around for 30min also can see her. when i saw her back (think she is went out to buy dinner or what) inside the house like preparing some and washing her hands. so i pretend to wait til she is finished. unfortunately, once i walk away to the next house for a while, i saw an india guy walk in and got zarina. :mad: too bad!!!!!!!!! later just get a chinese chic and finished off.
after that receive a call from my gal to have dinner together.

look : 3.5/10
skin : fair 5/10
breast: b cup saggy
bj : no
fj : 4/10 (some fake moan)
attitude : 5/10 normal nothing to shout
dmg : S$20

Rtf : no cos service is so normal til u may think can hj by yr own bcos of never try old chic b4, just wana test water :p . so more next visit

chatoh
21-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks Bros !
I increased your reputation Bro for bonking the Undisputable Desker Queen Zarina !

maybe some of the bros here can help him how to rep up my point.

batugajah
21-04-2005, 11:58 PM
thanks bro chatoh :D

lyontempler
15-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Hello guys!

Went to sim lim sq to repair my pc yesterday. It'll took quite sometime, so a sudden urge came up so walk my way down to desker since it's pretty near.

Reach the alley, walk in, go straight to 98. As was told by many bros, Zarina is really big on the boobs. Went there countless time still can't get her so hoping this time will kanna 'cause it's 3pm in the afternoon, sure not much ppl. Went in, saw this lady, very big compare to others. Was told before there's also a big boobies in hse 98. Didn't bother to ask name, ask for price, reply $25. For that body, worth lah. So went in, paid up. Took off everything and sit by the bed. As i watching her strip, with cloths on, she already big. Wait till you saw her with bra and without. Didi instantly stand man! Yahooooo.....

She walk to the bed, sit besides and she started staring at my rock hard didi. She compliment on the length saying long, she like. Then when she touch it and stroke, buey tahan liao. She say never see so hard one before. Quickly hug me then lie down liao. I go up to her face, she put on the condom for me and we started bonking. Seeing the huge titties shakes left, right, up and downs while i ride sure is fun. Can suck and lick the nipple even more shiok. Somemore it's real and soft.

After 20mins+ or so she she came. Grabbing my butt so hard, at the same time i also cum liao. I lie on top of her resting then shift to the side with my didi still inside. we rest for awhile and i pull out. She clear the mess, wipe me clean and we both wash up.

Face: 7/10
Attitude: Quite cheerful, smile alot.
Boobs: 8/10 Atleast 36-38 C or D
FJ: 8/10 Shiok and very tiring.
Damage: $25

Finally her name is Siti.

slicker
19-05-2005, 09:49 AM
1st time going into the back alley of desker. was there many times previously and tot that desker refers to the shophouses infront. have to admit i was a bit "swa gu" (mountain tortoise). was there yesterday ard 4pm. stroll down the alley and anticipating to catch a glimpse of zarina at house 98. the whole house was empty except a chinese aunty inside... dun seems like a WL. anyway juz finish exploring the whole alley and boy was it an eye opener. abit disappointed though...(not able to catch a glimpse of the famous desker queen)... ;)

Grounded Eagle
19-05-2005, 05:33 PM
.... stroll down the alley and anticipating to catch a glimpse of zarina at house 98. the whole house was empty except a chinese aunty inside... dun seems like a WL. anyway juz finish exploring the whole alley and boy was it an eye opener. abit disappointed though...(not able to catch a glimpse of the famous desker queen)... ;)

disappointed? u should consida youself lucky liao...... when i 1st time go hse 98....i bonk a big boobs brownie who i tot she was deskar queen ZARINA. Anyway oso got repeat visit her many times liao n she neber tell me she not zarina....... Until 1 day i go with friend n dis friend telling me the big boobs brownie i bonking is SITI...not Queen ZARINA! :mad: +++ about fucking the wrong hole...Ha...

CKee
19-05-2005, 09:54 PM
1st time going into the back alley of desker. was there many times previously and tot that desker refers to the shophouses infront. have to admit i was a bit "swa gu" (mountain tortoise). was there yesterday ard 4pm. ... ;)

Bro, just came back from Zarina's nest this evening. She works from 4:30pm - 12:30pm. You could have been a tad too early. Anyhow, she reminds me of the other Malay lady from Petain (Hse 10 R10 - big headlights one). But Zarina's are much bigger...Go recce again and have fun.

slicker
20-05-2005, 03:14 PM
disappointed? u should consida youself lucky liao...... when i 1st time go hse 98....i bonk a big boobs brownie who i tot she was deskar queen ZARINA. Anyway oso got repeat visit her many times liao n she neber tell me she not zarina....... Until 1 day i go with friend n dis friend telling me the big boobs brownie i bonking is SITI...not Queen ZARINA! :mad: +++ about fucking the wrong hole...Ha...

ha ha... dat may be her way of working... think u can't blame siti bro, coz u oso din ask... :D

slicker
20-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Bro, just came back from Zarina's nest this evening. She works from 4:30pm - 12:30pm. You could have been a tad too early. Anyhow, she reminds me of the other Malay lady from Petain (Hse 10 R10 - big headlights one). But Zarina's are much bigger...Go recce again and have fun.

was actually shopping at mustafa ard 3pm..or should i put it as i forced my self to "go shopping at mustafa at that time" so as to try getting the quuen mah.. :rolleyes:

in the end din manage to get her though. abit disappointed. anyway. will keep trying. :o

GReddy182
20-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Hey bros...

This really has nothing to do with Zarina but i thought i would add it in anyways..

Well yesterday I went to see star wars episode III in orchard. after my friends left, i decided to check out the infamous desker road area, just browsing and you know heehee :rolleyes:

after getting off the mrt at little india, i strolled the streets of this area for fucking ages, trying to find this street, and to my disappointment, all i found were run down shops with old chinese men in undershirts eating dim sum and noodles. IS THIS DESKER ROAD? or am i missing something? i heard something about an alley, it did look like an alley, but i expected the ladies to be there craving for it. I would think that this was around 3 pm.

So i thought to myself, fuck it.. just walk about and enjoy the scenery then.. untill i stumbled over this little massage place, with some fuckin weird chinese name.. i thought what the fuck lets see if these PRC have something worth paying for...

I went in, and the ladies said 36 dollars for 1 hour of massage.. i said it was too steep, and in their reluctance of capability to speak english, they tried to keep me in there, but i walked out. i thought i had seen some red banner with massage services at 12 dollars, but it turned out to be the special offer of some chinese seafood restaurant.

Anyways, my dick was getting juicy and i felt like lettin it rip, so i thought what the fuck.. i went back there and commanded them to give me a massage for 30 dollars for an hour.. i think they agreed but still, in their incapability of english, they just nodded and dragged me into this curtain surrounded little booth, with a proper massage bench and towels. the lady said 'off' so i took my shit off, but then she handed me a pair of worn down shorts.. what the fuck i thought to myself..

Anyways, the massage turned out to be one of those traditional ones, with like oil or some shit.. i like the oil it just wasnt sexy if you know what i mean.. and constantly, the massage ladie's phone rang and she would constantly answer it, wasting my time. then, without me knowing, suddenly this other PRC girl came in and took over for her. i know what you are thinking, what happened then?! well, fuck all. she was even worse than the previous one. i even tried to slip my dick out a bit when she left for a short while, to see if shed pay any attention. she tortured it, ramming into it on purpose and all this horrific shit. bitch.

the word 'Pinish' then finally arrived, and i got dressed.. i was so displeased with the service that i fucking ran for it. the lady who massaged me like walked back into the massage section of the shop, and i saw the opening. i rocketed out the door, crossing the road in the pouring rain. one of my flip flops fell off, so i had to go back and retrieve it. never leave a man down in combat. upon picking up the sandal in pure adrenaline, i saw two PRC ladies screaming and yelling some dim sum shit in chinese.. i couldnt help but laughing. i ran all the way to sim lim in the pouring rain in bare feet. fuck it was classic. got not even a half decent massage, no dick treatment, but a hell of a rush, and it would be considered free i suppose.

i am sorry if i offend any of you guys with my actions, i just felt that they were pretty comical, yet still harsh as i suppose it could be criminal, but i mean hey, so is fucking chicks in health centers isnt it?

i request for you to not speak of this in public, as i am uncertain with what could happen, that is if this story was of any interest to you.

peace out bros, it was a helluva day.

allandse
26-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Well...have heard a lot about Zarina..have even seen her many times on my walkabouts in Desker...but never tried her. For me, I would rather take Petain or GL cat 40 for a quickie. Desker seemed too run down and uninteresting.... except Zarina... I was feeling damn horny on Tuesday..24th May. I wanted to badly fuck someone..someone with big tits. And then, I though about Zarina... she looks pleasant enough...and those tits...my goodness.. all those times that I took glances at them while walking around. These thoughts were enough to give me a rock hard erection...and after work..I headed straight to Desker...it was about 5.50 p.m... went to hse 98...Zarina's chair was empty...shit. She must be bonking someone else.

I waited and walked around..looking at the dildos and vibrators on sale.. (yes brothers, u cna get these at Desker nowadays). It was a good 15 minutes before I saw these chap walk out of 98. I quicky made may way and sure enough, I saw the big titted Queen of Desker....I quicky went in and she led me to her room.

Gave her 30 bucks and the moment she put the cash away, my hands were on her mammaries. I complimented on how great she loooked..especially her tits. With her back facing me, I squeezed and kneaded her titties through her dress. She was feeling for my cock and started rubbing it through my pants. She commented something about my cock being big. I told her not as big as her titties....

She asked me to undress her and I dutifully obliged. Once the dress came off and the bra....oh my god...those were the biggest tits I had seen in Singapore...I swear brothers. I licked and teased it. She undressed me and took my cock and began slurping it in her mouth.. BJ was ok....I could feel her teeth slightly hurting me. While she was sucking me off, she was sitting on the bed and I was standing, my hands were still on those great pair of titties. Then I took the cock from her mouth and placed it between her titties. She asked me if I wanted to titfuck her and I nodded. She started to titfuck me. Seeing my cock being buried by the massive mounds of flesh almost made me cum...but I held back...

Then it was time for the main event. By now, I was highly charged. We did missionary and only after a few strokes..I came. Cannot tahan liao....we washed up and I left. All through the whole fuck/ suck session, she came across as a nice person. A pleasant experience at Desker..

Name : Zarina
Face : Pleasant Looking (7/10)
Body Type : Buxom
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10
Boobies : 10/10 (U have to see this one!!)
Damage : 30
RTF : Definitely

Curious
08-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Dear All

Last week went to MUSTAFA.
Find a lot and park my Car.
Gulp down a bottle of RIBENA.
Go and find my Queen ZARINA.

Her breasts make me go GA GA.
Turn me into a notti GORILLA.
Suck my didi like a hot CIGAR.
Make my didi become TUA LUM PAR!

She serve me like a Japanese GEISHA.
Definitely better looking than OSAMA.
So skillful and gracious like an ORCHESTRA.
I suck, breast fuck and finally "Arghh"......The End...

TheHappyMondays
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Dear All

Last week went to MUSTAFA.
Find a lot and park my Car.
Gulp down a bottle of RIBENA.
Go and find my Queen ZARINA.

Her breasts make me go GA GA.
Turn me into a notti GORILLA.
Suck my didi like a hot CIGAR.
Make my didi become TUA LUM PAR!

She serve me like a Japanese GEISHA.
Definitely better looking than OSAMA.
So skillful and gracious like an ORCHESTRA.
I suck, breast fuck and finally "Arghh"......The End...

Like that also can. Nice poet from you! :)

Franck Muller
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM
WOuld like to try this zarina soon. thanks

Grounded Eagle
11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
WOuld like to try this zarina soon. thanks

make sure u get the real McCoy "Zarina".......and not "Serina" who oso is same size n same house.

slicker
14-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Hi fellow brudders, finally TRIED the QUEEN of desker last nite after a long long wait! :cool:

Was feeling tired and *itchy*.. so after losing control to my dickhead, i headed to desker road, hoping to try my luck. Was there around 9.05pm. The alley was a bit quiet, except for the stalls selling dildos, vcds etc. lite a ciggie and walks towards the houses. past by and notice quite a number of WLs CMI. Saw some youngsters there, wonder isit any of our fellow brudders there?

Stroll till house 98... *puiz*, queen not around. saw the concubine (guess should be siti) sitting there watching tv. queen bz, must be working. Poor dickie gets agitated and needs to cool off...go to nearby coffeeshop drink redbull. around 9.15pm, i went back to house 98. DAMMIT, queen still not out, or was she out...then went in again. Finally cannot afford to miss again. guess what i do?

I stand outside the house near the mobile toilet and smoke while waiting for the queen. Around 9.23pm she was out. *Poink*...my eyeballs dropped out..THIS QUEEN SURE HAVE BIG..ERR..I REALLY MEAN BIG. actually behind me there are 2 more guys also trying to ogle at the queen, but i juz cheong up to her and ask her how much. same as all brudders...$30, no discount. :D

slicker
14-06-2005, 10:24 AM
FR... although alot of brudders have tried her b4...i think i will still contribute coz i very excited....and shiok. Nabez...now getting a hard-on while thinking of last nite...

(1)went into room, pay the $$, she went out and then cum back again, closed and locked the door.
(2)she proceed to undress me while i also help myself undressing her. abit chicken hand duck leg, causing our hands to be entangled.
(3)WAH LAN eh.....BIG BIG....nothing else to describe but...did i say F*CKING BIG?!?!!?!? :eek:
(4)sit at the edge of the basin, legs shivering. dunno whether too excited or legs wobbly after seeing BIG BIG....she proceed to wash dickie, then she rinses her mouth with listerine.
(5)she say i very hairy, make her steam, dunno how true, but listen already also shiok. immeidately without saying she just push me down on the bed and started BBBJ. her BJ was quite good, IMHO, but her teeth keep brushing dickie's head making it abit pain. best part is she starts to paint the scrotum balls....wet wet...all the while my hands never left the BIG BIG.....
(6)i try to part her legs and play with her clitoris but she say down there was a bit sore as she got banged by a MASALA??!!? her 1st customer...
(7)around 5-7 mins of BBBJ, she puts on the condom and the action starts.
(8)missionary for about 5 mins when she started to french me. I lick her ear lobes. she was panting slightly, remember..all the while my hands never left her BIG BIG...
(9)changed to doggie, carry on for 5 mins, all the while hands still on her BIG BIG....
(10)finally cannot tahan already, did her Koala bear style. (ps. of cos she is the koala bear, i'm the tree..haha..). she was damn wet! she tried to french me while i SIAMZ and then suck at her ear lobes until she was panting very loudly and keep saying "fuck me strong baby, fuck me deEeeEePpP...
(11)finally dickie sneezed with loads of mucus...and boy...was i totally shacked out? maybe of her size...i was infact seeing a bit of stars and giddy.. till now my arms, legs, back and the joints all aching.
(12)she wash me u and tell me to look for her again soon. came out a happy man. :rolleyes:

SCOREBOARD:
Looks - 7.5/10 (she looks gd despite her age)
body - 6.5/10 (abit dark, backside not fleshy enuf, scar on the tummy)
tits - 20/10 (BIG BIG....do i still need to say??)
BBBJ - 7/10 (if not for the constant brushing of her teeth on my dick head)
FJ - 9/10 (for the heavy panting, soft moaning and her accomodating me)
Overall - 50/50 and do i need to say anything more??
RTF - CANNOT FORGET, TOMORROW GOING U KNOW!!
(sorry for the abnormal FR format)

batugajah
14-06-2005, 01:07 PM
but her teeth keep brushing dickie's head making it abit pain. best part is she starts to paint the scrotum balls

??hey friend you let her to proceed bj without cap? better b careful man!
You can get STD or more dangerous disease. Secondly, the standard price is not S$30, S$25 exclusive of bj.

most of the bros here is to enjoy the tits F. :D

altitude
14-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Hey brudders!

I'm new here and this is my first posting. From all the reading i've not able to control myself and have decided to pay a visit to Zarina today. Any idea what time is the best time to go there? and since it's the first time i'm going there, any pointers?

Thanks! :confused:

altitude
14-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Guys,

This is my first time so sorry if it's not up to mark kay!

After reading all your postings i've been unable to hold back any longer and wanted to go and visit the queen today. Do u know what time is the best time to get there? What time she starts working?

thanks! :confused:

slicker
14-06-2005, 06:01 PM
??hey friend you let her to proceed bj without cap? better b careful man!
You can get STD or more dangerous disease. Secondly, the standard price is not S$30, S$25 exclusive of bj.

most of the bros here is to enjoy the tits F. :D

thks bro for ur reminder...will take note...ke ke.. :D

Blond Boy
20-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Is Zarina back from holiday already?

Geelong
22-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Yes she is back...... I met her last week. Did not bonk her as just wanna catchup old times. But still raba-raba her boobs.... sure solid ......
still service good.

JAXXX
23-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Tried Zarina for first time earlier on. Man those boobs! Big... nice... soft... real.The titfuck was fantastic...just like in those porn shows... cover ur didi all the way. Too bad can't cum tho she tried her best so had to finish by hand. Must be i PCC too much liao.... during fuckjob didi like no feeling lidat. :(

Anyways thumbs up for the boobs and attitude.

blondes
24-07-2005, 10:42 PM
was zarina at H98,,,, Desker rd there ??? sorry, i am new, dont really know where was it ....

was she pretty ??? :p

uhoh
25-07-2005, 01:58 AM
erm....sorry bros.....juz wanna ask 1 question......

Does she wash her boobs after every job? Cos it's like er....everyone grasping and licking.....

Blond Boy
25-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Brothers,

just visited Zarina and just have to write an FR. It was simply amazing. I had been walking the streets of Desker and Petain for quite some time, trying to find any of the gems well described on this site. However, Zarina was busy every time I passed by her house and I almost threw in the wet towel, but on my last fly by she was sitting in the door opening. I had never met her but recognised her right away from the descriptions on this site: gorgeous boobs burtsing out of her pink top. I introduced myself and went into the room with her. Even though I had read here before the price for her services is 35 or so, I gladly paid her 50 for a slightly longer time (guess this is an Ang Moh tax or something).

She waited for me to undress and came back, smiling at me and calling me naughty already. Guess she was referring to my bulging boxer shorts. She took of her top and I could not leep my hands off her boobs, which were large, soft and slightly oily from baby oil I guess. Fantastic experience for a boob man (which you may have guessed I am).

She proceeded with a covered BJ which included licking and sucking of balls as well and tickling of my underbelly. Very sensual and worthwhile. However, I wanted to get my hands on her main assets and asked her to climb on top, which she gladly did. All the while, she maintains good eye contact and keeps grinning in a very naughty way.

After a while she asked me if I wanted "Russian" which I of course loved to do.. Seeing my didi disappear between the mounds of flesh was so arousing it didn't take me long to come, after which she helped me clean up and told me she had enjoyed herself too..Good feeling overall and I will certainly return. Booblovers of this world, pay her a visit, it is well worth it.

Blond Boy

blondes
26-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Was Zarina located at Desker Rd ??? Because i went to desker rd, but i cant find house 98...

Only have house 97 then 99....

Any Kind Soul care to enlighted me ??? Thanks lotsssss :p

blondes
26-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Tried Zarina for first time earlier on. Man those boobs! Big... nice... soft... real.The titfuck was fantastic...just like in those porn shows... cover ur didi all the way. Too bad can't cum tho she tried her best so had to finish by hand. Must be i PCC too much liao.... during fuckjob didi like no feeling lidat. :(

Anyways thumbs up for the boobs and attitude.

hi bro,, was you standing up while doing the titfucking ??? i simply loves titfucking in this way,,,, titfucking of been servicing,,,... Cool !!!! :p

blondes
26-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Was Zarina at the back alley of desker rd ???

or at the front ??? beside those shops or what ???

i cant find her hse 98 ley,,, any bro.. can help ??? thanks ...

badboyxtreme
26-07-2005, 02:45 PM
I wont be surprised if you stand in the queue to bonk her, and all the guys behind u are also samsters. Maybe should consider doing a gathering of samsters outside hse 98, ikekekekek would sure be fun. Then do a combined FR on Zarina. :D

Blond Boy
26-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Blondes, the back alley behind desker road has clearly marked houses, 98 is towards one end, easy to find. Zarina is very accomodating if you treat her right, which I am sure you will... Standing up russian style certainly possible.

Have fun,

BB

blondes
26-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Hey,, Found hse 98 liao.. thanks blonde boy...

but cannot see any chick inside there.....

any1 knows zarina what time starts work ?? & what time does she knock off ... :D 10q

blondes
28-07-2005, 03:07 AM
i saw zarina already.. but somehow,,, she looks quite old , that i cant bring myself to ........... indeed she did have a bitchy looks.... :p

Blond Boy
29-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Blondes,
just a friendly suggestion bro: go and have a session with Zarina (are you sure you saw her, there are more ladies working in that house as well documented here). She may not be the youngest leaf on the tree but she is worth it, especially if you like boobs. She is friendly, speaks good English and gives great service. Up to you if you only want younger girls, but Zarina is well worth the try.

Anyway, glad you found the house at last :)

BB

pugster
29-07-2005, 10:06 PM
zarina is good...her boobs damn shiok esp. when u put your cock in between it...worth it n what's more, my didi likes her.....best part was cumming on her breast...i think i need to at least 5 days to cover her breast with all my cum...next time go dunno she will let me bondage her or not if i pay more

allandse
03-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Hi brothers,
I personally must say that I had some wonderful times with Zarina over the last few months. I have to say, that her service is wonderful. She is quite good and sexy looking, and of course, those wonderous melons! The sight of the pair is simply out of this world. The last time I screwed her was a week ago...I walked past and luckily, she was sitting there. We quickly went in and I had one of my wildest sessions with Zarina..after a BJ, she rode me and then I carried her and fucked her while standing...she was surprised that I could actually carry her..she was not that heavy. But it was damn shiok man... while my hands were on her ample ass and I was thrusting in and out of her..her melons were banging on my face....I subsequently put her on the bed and finished her off in the missionary position... one of the best sessions I had with her...

I have to say...in Desker...she has to be the best. I think she even beats a lot of the gals in Petain.

Overall Rating for Zarinah..8/10
RTF....Definitely.

batugajah
19-08-2005, 01:12 PM
today visited Zarina.
Happened that my boss got a project near little india.
So during the lunch time after my stomatch is full. Little bro is eager to eat also. Then went to try my luck to check Zarina is in or not?

She was there. Went in asked wana try BJ with extra S$5.
I said no, then after off clothes. She ask me to go on her dreamland.
Using her powerful hands to shake in order to make my rod hard.
Still she licking my rod with her tongue, to give extra services?? :confused:

Later she is on top, claim want to be cow-gal.
After uncounted strokes, missionary.......but I can't cum.
Maybe a bit loose for her pussy...then she suggest tit fxxk.

One thing i do not like is she pull out my condom,
put some saliva between her 2 big mellon before let me TF her.
A bit dangerous if she has STD, cos saliva can transmit STD..

Face : 6/10
Body : D-Cup (the only value here)
service : 7/10
damage: S$25

comment : with this price, how to complain ? :p

MrWhite
24-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Wonder what would happen to tit lovers like me and blondboy..if we put zarina and Nah (petain) together for a 3 some or 4 some.....
Zarina is well worth the 30 bucks...sometimes she does service outside of desker.

and she is very open.very very open....get my drift ;)

JAXXX
30-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Mmmmm... gangbang? :D

Blond Boy
30-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Mr White,
am a bit slow in reacting but I like the idea. When I met Zarina last time, she mentioned she had a VIP booking in a hotel, some government hotshot who obviously can not be seen in GL. Maybe he is a Samster too :) . Hello Bro HotShot!
What would be good is to have a selection of 3-4 girls and the same number of Bros and a hotel suite or at least large room. We can bring some bottles of alcohol and have fun. I like the idea. How to arrange?
First of all, we should select the bro's who would be interested and ask them to nominate their favourite girl. I agree, Zarina and Rina should be in, and they seem in for this type of stuff. Then each bro should ask a girl each.

Hmmmm... any takers and suggestions for other girls to include?

BB

dickrick
31-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Went to the famous house 98 few days ago and there she was sitting in her usual place, the one and only Zarina. She has a good memory cos it was at least a year plus that I last went to her. After usual TCSS, got down to business. Took the BJ option and she got down to work, slurping away. She has a sexy way that's rare in that area and that made the difference. Finally did a missionary and all the while we were talking non stop. I have to say she's quite loose but I still managed. Must have been all that sexy talk.
Body : 6/10 lovely D cups but sagging these days, stretch marks on tummy.
BJ: 6/10, with a cap it's never easy, not her fault.
Service : 8/10
Damage: S$30 - great value for money

Just as a comparision, the girl that sits on the first chair on the right of the door, I think Manisa?, has B cups, is slightly shorter but has a tighter pussy.If you're not looking for big tits, and like your gals in stockings, she's worth a try.
BTW, Zarina said she works from 4p.m. up until 1a.m. She also said she wants to retire and get married :confused: next year, but I don't know how far that's true.

shanny
11-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi bro, first time writting this.
Visited the famous house 98 in the afternoon a few weeks ago before joining SBF. Zarina just turned up to work & was sitting in her usual place, After TCSS a bit, got into the first room for action. Took the safe BJ option as she got down to business eagerly. Request for a tit fuck from her and she managed to finish me off within minutes with her melons squeezing my pole sexily while she moves.

Body : 5/10 lovely D cups but sagging, tummy with stretch marks.
BJ: 6/10, with cap
Service : 7/10
Damage: S$25(tj) + $5(bj) - value for money & a good experience

Cheers

gangjian
29-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Mr White,
am a bit slow in reacting but I like the idea. When I met Zarina last time, she mentioned she had a VIP booking in a hotel, some government hotshot who obviously can not be seen in GL. Maybe he is a Samster too :) . Hello Bro HotShot!
What would be good is to have a selection of 3-4 girls and the same number of Bros and a hotel suite or at least large room. We can bring some bottles of alcohol and have fun. I like the idea. How to arrange?
First of all, we should select the bro's who would be interested and ask them to nominate their favourite girl. I agree, Zarina and Rina should be in, and they seem in for this type of stuff. Then each bro should ask a girl each.

Hmmmm... any takers and suggestions for other girls to include?

BB

No follow-up on this? Is it still on?

MrWhite
30-09-2005, 02:52 PM
I dont mind man.lets get Blond Boy in as well. But someone should go ask :p

Zubazz
09-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi bros

where exactly is house 98?? this zarina gal seems interesting

maybe can show me on streetdirectory.com?

thanks...appreciate the advice here

MrWhite
10-10-2005, 07:44 PM
In the lorong , near a big metal altar. Its not on streetdirectory :p
heheh

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2005, 11:34 PM
In the lorong , near a big metal altar. Its not on streetdirectory :p
heheh

Dear Bro Zubazz,

Go ask the Duty Officer at the Neighbourhood Police Post (NPP) at nearby Veerasamy Road. A policewoman will escort you to House # 98 and point out 'busty' ( 42D ) :p Zarina to you.

Happy bonking and don't forget the FR !!!

allandse
11-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi bros, just to update everyone. Zarina should be on leave till about 12 Nov...that's what she told me. Taking a break for the fasting month.

Zubazz
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Bro Allandse...

Wish your post came sooner...went to check out h98 this evening - around 7.30...when I got there the whole place was empty...just to check...is it an old uncle fella running the place? quite grumpy one - I'm eurasian so my hokkien limited to just the odd swear word - guess he was telling me the same thing - damn....

any bros have tips on a nice time to look up zarina?

other than dat - hope you're rite...nov 12 it is then...heh

adamking80
25-10-2005, 06:10 PM
was there today... no sight of Zarina... i think she is really taking a break... i even tried calling her on her mobile 986381**... but its no longer in use... i guess she changed her number... dangs... was looking forward to bonking her... :cool:

PoliceMan
26-10-2005, 10:54 AM
To all bros,

She should be overseas attending to some family visit. Should be back some time in mid November I think. Meanwhile, just have to PCC :p

allandse
02-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Brothers,

trust me. Zarina is taking a break during the fasting month and will surely be back abt Nov 11/12. I heard it from her. So dont bother visiting Desker for Zarina till Nov 11/12.

ac_orionsg
12-11-2005, 10:46 PM
hi bros, is Zarina back?

adamking80
17-11-2005, 04:48 PM
hi bros, is Zarina back?

i haven't seen her yet... :(

adamking80
17-11-2005, 05:08 PM
any bros, can double confirm if she is back?!? i'm looking for her as well...

pacers2002
17-11-2005, 05:47 PM
i passed H98 on Nov. 15, Zarina still not in.

adamking80
18-11-2005, 04:12 PM
i passed H98 on Nov. 15, Zarina still not in.

oh where oh where can my baby(zarina) be??? the lord took her away from me... :D

i really need some Z action... bros, if any of you have seen her, do post it here... thanks a million!!!

gongkiaz
20-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Zarina Fans out there!! Shes back in action and i just had a session with her last night. But please be gentle to her cus she long no fuck liao her pussy not used to it, so she will be pain easily. Treat her nice man. BTW she permed her hair curly liao. Happy boinking.

MrWhite
21-11-2005, 03:17 PM
I guess she went back to her old look. the first few times boink her, she got curly hair

dickrick
21-11-2005, 07:15 PM
But please be gentle to her cus she long no fuck liao her pussy not used to it, so she will be pain easily.
Bro gongkiaz, don't worry. She's been around for something like 15 years! Pain is the last thing she'll experience.

banlee_jb
23-11-2005, 09:23 PM
anione can tell me where is keong saik n desker

allandse
25-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Wow...took Zarina again yesterday...had a wild 30 mins with her...with all the works...she even fingered herself and came twice while I was working on her huge mammoth titties...cowgal , doggie and finally finished her off in missionary,,,truly porn style...if she had been younger, she would have been the perfect queen and could have charged big bucks for it....anyway...excellent session...brothers who have never tried her...should try her at least once...

chivas.regal
26-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Wow...took Zarina again yesterday...brothers who have never tried her...should try her at least once...

power FR, i have not tried her before but from what u said, i must die die go try liow..

banlee_jb
28-11-2005, 07:02 PM
goin to try her tonite heheheehe

niwae if anione wants to come down to jb u all shud go try susur 4 alot of tranz damnn preety

rm 40

thx

yelaixiang
30-11-2005, 06:32 AM
all reading all the good things posted about Zarina went and try myself for first visit to Desker (usually hang at PT for the Chinese WL)... had a bit of trouble finding the place... its there only for those truely looking no doubt... and the two streets concepts (have a junction in between as compared to one continous street of PT) would maybe mean theres more WL than in PT... well whatever...

H98 WL with the biggest you guys know what...

damage $30

this WL smokes i believe... the room is the first left hand turn after entering the house... room size about the same as PT but i notice the 'walls' are not surrounding the room like in PT... it means someone from adjoining room could technically peep over for the action and even less soundproof capability than a typical PT room... well i was in birthday suit before long and its to the wash up...

next i lied down on the towel on the bed and notice it was slightly wet! her juice or 'something else'? i didnt want to think so much... the bbbj was next... she have the technique of half hand job by shaking the shaft and ferocious tongue and lips action around the head... it was good but i felt this was designed to finish brothers quickly to end the show... i wanted FJ so die die tahan... not sure if she would allow cim?

cap on and mission time... the boobs are simply great, big and soft to the touch... feels real to me, really a wonder... i suck and lick and squeeze and marvel at them... she cried (fake) so good faster faster in encouragement rather than rushing style... too simulated from bbbj and couldnt tahan long this time...

all in all not bad experience and i can see why she have so many fans... a pass and if i have the stamina to tahan plus drop by Desker may go for repeat visit again... just one last thing i asked about her nationality and she said she is Sgporean... just curious anyone can confirm about this? if so another first for me as Sg WL is non existance in PT (to my knowlegde plus FRs in PT side so far i read)...

MrWhite
30-11-2005, 06:45 PM
she is actually malaysian.. from penang. hence she was off during the hari raya period

v-factor
30-11-2005, 08:47 PM
bros,wud like to ask something.lets say i wanna go visit zarina n wud love a tits fuck,how to tell her huh?think of going but dunno how to ask her for the tits fuck...:confused: pls help...thanx!:o

jondop
01-12-2005, 01:01 AM
around wat time she usually be there ?

ac_orionsg
01-12-2005, 01:37 AM
just tell her in english u want breast fuck, dun say tit fuck, tink she dun know wat is tit. hehe

KatoeyLover69
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
just tell her in english u want breast fuck, dun say tit fuck, tink she dun know wat is tit. hehe

You can tell her in Malay : " Saya mahu kongkek dada awak ! "

Happy bonking !!! :p

KatoeyLover69
02-12-2005, 08:26 AM
If you want to do a ' 69 ' and wants to lick and suck her pussy, tell her :-

" Saya mahu jilat puki awak ! "

unocasonu
03-12-2005, 01:26 AM
she's been around for quite some time..what about stds? scary thought bros..any idea on this??

erectaurus
07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
After sometime not to Desker...went there again at 5.45pm...
look for Zarina she today looks pretty seducing with her nearly come out breast
Buy Redbull and went to her room. removed my pants and had a BBbj...wow..
she suck as hard as before and sucking my balls while I was standing....
she did a deepthroat After 5 mins get the action pack. She moved to doddy position and slowly I thrust my capped didi while standing. She requested for harder bang and I gave her a roudy thrust and created a sound "piak! piak! piak!"
Asked her for anal but she declined but I know that 1 day I'll get it soon. I put my finger on her ass hole interestingly she juat let my finger playing her ass hole rim.
I applied some ky on my finger and push alittle bit into her asshole...bang..bang...till i cum..
Will try her ass soon.

unocasonu
14-12-2005, 09:20 PM
nice nice bro...all the best in humping her ass soon..tell us all about it!! :D

ripples
15-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Just got back from a sextisfying session with the Queen of Desker. Was roaming the backlanes of Desker and spotted target. She looked pretty much the same when I had her like 7 yrs back (maybe a little more juicier at the right parts). She gave me a suductive smile and led me to her room. Passionate kissing followed after and stripping shortly after that. We washed ourselves up and got ready for the next action. While I was wiping myself she grabbed my parts and started to put it into her waiting mouth. Like a hungry lioness she devoured it whole. My hand was busy roaming her lucious boobs and I could never have enough of them. Soft and supple though reports have said she got it surgically enhanced. Nipples were nice and the starters lasted for close to 10 minutes. Knowing I almost reach my limits, she got on top of me after capping and thrust herself into my shaft. Rock and roll we went before proceeding to missionary. Been a while since I had her so I didnt want to waste my chance. Ended in a doggie which she knew was my fav. But that was not the end. Before I came I took off the cap and came all over her double Ds.

Paid her dues and left a happy man and she reminded me to visit her soon......