PDA

View Full Version : FR on Mun Mun CAT 100

ang076
30-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Went to KS for tea time.. but decided to visit WL at House 28.. (see how the facilities are like.) Greeted by Lady OKT, told her I want CAT 50, but she said they are too busy at this time. She recommended CAT 30 or CAT 70. I then decided on CAT 100. She happily said," okay , come and picked one of the house gals yourself " , I saw three of them.. sitting there so boring ." I decided on one lady who called herself Mun Mun. ( I hope GL had this type of system where CAT 150 house gals sit inside the house , (fish tank type.) )

Went inside the room, there was a shower facilities inside the smaller room.
We stripped and she bathed me.. later , she led me to bed. Told me to lie down on my back, then she lick my back slowly and then down to my ass , perform AR .

Then she turn me around , and lick my nipples, and my body..and rubbed my body with her breasts. Lifted my legs up and perform AR again. Finally, performed long BBBJ on me.. ( she swayed her head while performing BBBJ, like lion dance style.) and she capped on my cock, then told me to be on top of her.. ( I told her I prefer her on top on me.. ) She then sat on top of me, ramming on my cock fiercely and then told me she is tired , and I told her to perform HJ .. And then she perform HJ and then again BBBJ and perform HJ ( this time, harder and harder until I cummed .) She look at me happily and finally cleaned my cum for me, and took me to shower..

FR on Mun Mun ..

Look: 6/10.. ( quite okay in her look .)

Body : 5.8/10 (about 1.57 m , bust size 34 C , and panties size (M) slightly plump. Slightly hairy pussy. )

AR : 7.8/10 ( Seemed to like AR very much as she performed AR twice. )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( She love this very much . she perform BBBJ twice . and danced by doing lion dance style while BBBJ on me. )

FJ : 7/10 ( she is enthusiastic about being on top of me and ramming on me furiously until she said she is tired .)

HJ: 6.7/10 ( she is new to this HJ and prefer to perform BBBJ until my cock hardened and later shake my cock hard...)

RTF : maybe, try other two gals I had seen next time I visited KS .( Those two are CAT 100 but appeared tired and I picked Mun Mun because she dont look tired.)

Verdict : she may be a little plump and looked okay lah but she is very enthusiastic about BBBJ..

yhs1
01-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Great FR..thanks for sharing about life in KS

ang076
02-11-2004, 06:35 AM
Dont mention it, but it seems to me that CAT 100 WLs I met before ( Hse 35B and Hse 28) are a bit fat. Some CAT 80 WLs in Geylang are better than KS CAT 100 in terms of looks and figures.

seacher
14-11-2004, 03:15 PM
thank for the FR bro ang076
always wanted to try KS WL but there are not much FR of wl around for review
hope to see more FR here
will post FR if i finally got to visit them

ang076
14-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Hi, Bro Seacher,

Thks for your compliment, in fact there are many WLs in KS.

I often go to KS for coffee / kaya roti, and observed many WLs coming to and fro these KS houses. There are some WLs aged 30 or above in normal clothings , their figures are sometimes nicer than those in CAT 100 I have tried or met .

You can try CAT 50 or CAT 70 WLs.. and post some FRs here.

phallusman
16-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi, Bro Seacher,

Thks for your compliment, in fact there are many WLs in KS.

I often go to KS for coffee / kaya roti, and observed many WLs coming to and fro these KS houses. There are some WLs aged 30 or above in normal clothings , their figures are sometimes nicer than those in CAT 100 I have tried or met .

You can try CAT 50 or CAT 70 WLs.. and post some FRs here.
Hi Bro, you got a good Observation Post there. Any recommendation of those Cat70 there? Becos Cat100 not that many, and often either out of action or occupied.

ang076
16-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Some CAT 100 gals are free, as there are not much cheongsters nowadays , many cheongsters are ah peks who had little income. They go for CAT 30 or 50.. ( I dont think they are members of Sammyboy forum.)

Younger ones prefer PC TN shops where they got to see and choose gals. PC TN gals are sexier than those CAT 100 WL in KS, you know?

One day, I will go and bonk CAT 70 WL at KS and then post FR here.

phallusman
17-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Some CAT 100 gals are free, as there are not much cheongsters nowadays , many cheongsters are ah peks who had little income. They go for CAT 30 or 50.. ( I dont think they are members of Sammyboy forum.)

Younger ones prefer PC TN shops where they got to see and choose gals. PC TN gals are sexier than those CAT 100 WL in KS, you know?

One day, I will go and bonk CAT 70 WL at KS and then post FR here.
Hey Bro ang076, my criteria are first must be young, then good-in-bed, good service to make you feel good in that order. Looks not that important, just have to dim the light a little, and a few extra kilo here and there doesn't border me at all.