PDA

View Full Version : Start Desker Trans FR

Pages : [1] 2 3

transpotting
10-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Hi All

Any bros want to start a FR on the Desker trans?

I'm an avid "supporter" for these Desker trans.... fabulous fake boobs....

Lets care and share! :p

speedpass
11-11-2004, 03:38 PM
maybe u can start the ball rolling ? ;)

fleaz
12-11-2004, 01:40 AM
rite bro, start the ball rolling and snow balling

cheers :D
fleaz

lawry
12-11-2004, 03:00 PM
day time..

room 48 has the best looking chinese gals.. service wise sucks... nite time one better.. but dont try the thai/s.. the chinese ones are better.. less problem.. stealing..

deskar is for malaysia chinese trans..
CV is for singapore trans

MrWhite
12-11-2004, 04:07 PM
day time..

room 48 has the best looking chinese gals.. service wise sucks... nite time one better.. but dont try the thai/s.. the chinese ones are better.. less problem.. stealing..

dont forget Indonesian trans as well. I wonder if Fiona still works here :confused:

collin_23
12-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Sorry cause I been to keong saik in the night b4 but I did not see any WLs standing outside less the pubs nearby. Issit that there actually trans operating inside the legal hses in keong saik? :confused:

I know about CV though but ks...?

Jock
12-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Aliciasonia..local trans she works in desker she is still there? By far the best service...

MatrixNeo
12-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Aliciasonia..local trans she works in desker she is still there? By far the best service...

So long liao dun think she is still around liao lah

transpotting
13-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi all

Tried many of the Thai trans.... IMO, their service are so-so only... even though many of them are prettier than real girls.

The Malaysian trans are much better in than service and with bigger fake boobs as well!
I'm going to bonk one tonite..... defintely will find a Malaysian one... will post a FR after that! :)

btw... I loved to call 2 of them of at one shot... my record is to have 3 of them 'servicing' me at one time... burnt a hole in my pocket though... :p

fleaz
13-11-2004, 06:05 PM
day time..

agree bro lawry, stealing is a big problem there. any bros going there have to becareful about your stuff. if the trans, mostly thais or indo, attitude is super friendly and good, something is fishy bro.

one of their tricks is when u enter the room, the hook to hang your jeans or pants are on the door. they will carry on bj and then they will ask you for missionary. when doing missionary, your back are facing the door and then someone from outside will steal from your wallet in your jean or pant. but most of the time, they will not take all the $, just anybe 50% - 70%. last trouble this way. myself and a few buddys kana before. they can even pickpocket you while chatting with you. some of them are pros in this kinda stuff.

of cause, just my piece of advise. enjoy with caution bros and desker is a fun place to hang out.

fleaz

forbidden98
14-11-2004, 09:55 AM
few days back, i tried one indian trans from malaysia. 36D, 27, 36. I think he has the best figure among all. Friendly and no rush service. His Lan Chio has been cut too. 99% look like woman.

transLover
14-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Hi guys,

want to know when is the best time to go desker for trans. and any best day?

sammyguy
15-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Hi guys,

want to know when is the best time to go desker for trans. and any best day?

if you are new to desker, best time to go is around 8pm. too early, many of them haven't start work yet... too late, some go home before midnight to avoid midnight charge.
this applies to the legal transsexual prostitutes. there's two rooms there... one is number 60+ (forgot exact number). the other is room 45. both rooms are full of trans.

after midnight, u can walk on the corridors of Rowell road. behind the open doors with locked gates, u can see trans sitting behind the gates. those are the illegal ones, they work untill morning.

actually, better place to find trans is at Changi Village. but u need to drive to pick up sisters there lo...

trustee_6969
15-11-2004, 03:24 AM
what is the price for Desker Trans? Is it the same as CV?

sammyguy
15-11-2004, 10:15 AM
The "standard" price for the legal ones (those working in lit, numbered rooms in between desker road backlane) is S$25/-. For most rooms, that's for fuck jobs. For room 65 and 45 where all the prostitutes in there are transsexuals/transvestites, they may only offer blow jobs. sisters in #45 tend to be more "dao" (proud), cos they also happen to be better looking.

For those working illegally (without govt issued licence and along the corridors of rowell road), the price can vary from S$30~40. some desperate ones charge as low as S$10 but that's very rare, don't push your luck too far.

In changi village, they charge S$30 for blow jobs and S$50 for full package (include fucking)

ang076
16-11-2004, 05:42 AM
Bro Collin23,

WLs are not supposed to stand outside the legal hses in KS..

WLs in KS legal hses, have to remain inside the houses until they are called to serve in other houses in KS.

There are no trans in KS legal hses because many Chinese cheongsters are conservative type , they prefer true female to service them.

There are no streetwalkers like those you found in GL because KS is near AV office. Sometimes you might see police officers wearing Police passes dining at coffee shops at KS.

chatoh
16-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Bro Lawry :
You mean Room 48 of the legal houses or the illegal TS FL. I have seen only 2 legal hosues with TS in Desker : House 45 and 65. MAybe you are referring to House 45 ?

day time..

sammyguy
16-11-2004, 06:06 PM
I'm sure he's referring to room 45, not 48.

yes, he's right. the gals there look good but attitude sucks. Blow jobs with condom, just going thru the motion, some won't even let you touch their tits.

there was a elder sister call "Summer" who used to work in room 45. Then, she was the queen. Sometimes, she even slaps customer. well, she got the looks and she was the big sister there. now retired with a commando boyfriend.

transLover
16-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi

any trans with big juicy cock?? where can i find them?

:rolleyes:

Phucker
17-11-2004, 12:44 AM
there was a elder sister call "Summer" who used to work in room 45. Then, she was the queen. Sometimes, she even slaps customer. well, she got the looks and she was the big sister there. now retired with a commando boyfriend.

eh....her bf from Hendon camp and they met at CV ah? hahaha

lawry
17-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Hi

big juicy cock???!?!!??!

ehhhh... the is way beyond my limits... :eek:

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi

Look for Alicia Sonia, she works at the back of room 65, 2nd floor. she's not a licenced whore so she is not in the room of 65 but she works from the locked gates at the back of the room. it's easy to recognise her, she got long blonde dyed hair with lots of tattoo on her body, with big breasts and always wearing platform shoes. Unlike her sister june who is a full-changed transsexual, Alicia is more like a transsvestite. she doesn't take hormones so her cock can really steam.
I don't like her coz i prefer feminine trans. she's very manly, once she shakes her cock at me, i was grossed. but i'm sure u will like her.

fleaz
18-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Look for Alicia Sonia, she works at the back of room 65, 2nd floor. she's not a licenced whore so she is not in the room of 65 but she works from the locked gates at the back of the room. it's easy to recognise her, she got long blonde dyed hair with lots of tattoo on her body, with big breasts and always wearing platform shoes. Unlike her sister june who is a full-changed transsexual, Alicia is more like a transsvestite. she doesn't take hormones so her cock can really steam.
I don't like her coz i prefer feminine trans. she's very manly, once she shakes her cock at me, i was grossed. but i'm sure u will like her.

hi bro sammyboy

Alicia Sonia?? are u referring to Irene? i use to cheong there quite often long time ago when the trans are free to roam around the street. not now anymore. anyway, i think you are referring to Irene, she is blond and have full tattoo on both her upper arms and shoulder. have not bonk her/him before, prefer the thais trans there.

fleaz

transpotting
19-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi All Trans-lovers

Bonked a Malay tran called Baby.... dun koe his house number but it is located at one of the locked gate at the near-end of the shophouses.

BBBJ and then doggy him.....shiok ah.......

sammyguy
19-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Yes. Irene = Alicia sonia. now her tattoo is all over her body. not just her arms. very fierce looking but still quite sweet.

never tried her myself tho though i know her. i can never do it with a sister that cock can stand one.

miltf
20-11-2004, 08:56 AM
I did her before quite some time bad.
During that time, she cut her hair short and she was on hormones. So not so shiok. Prefer it when she is not on hormones, more wild.
Overall, she is very service oriented. Take her time to please u.
BTW, she fly around alot. Also, she don't roam the streets. So not there all the time. Best is to call her.

transpotting
20-11-2004, 10:11 AM
The same nite that I bonked Baby (the Malay tran)... I visited Irene too (with enuff rest after the 1st session of course)
He gave me a blowjob with cap on... hmmmm... long time never got a bj from her..... after 10mins... he realise I quite difficult to cum...so he proceeded to lick my arse....OMFG..... not even some of the Malay trans do arse licking.....finally cum after another 5mins or so...... miss her tongue in my arse..shiok ahhhhh :D

transpotting
20-11-2004, 10:17 AM
hi forbidden98

Can tell me the location of this tranny...which room and wat time she start work? :)

transpotting
20-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Can i koe where she is housed...and wat time she roughly starts work??
me interested... :)

fleaz
21-11-2004, 11:33 PM
hi bros

have not gone desker for long time liao. anyway, remember there use to be a sg trans, at the sg trans side. very funny, always see he/she sweeping the road outside. not pretty, very manly look but have big tits that looks rock hard and very muscular arms, also i think the hair is a wig. walk pass her/him and he/she will 'hey.. come here..' hahahaha damn scary sai.

just wonder, which of the bros have tried her/him before? duno if she/he is still there a not? i wonder how many cust she/he can get in a day. anyway bros that have tried her/him before give a FR leh hahahaha.

anyway, i know a thai trans in desker quite long time ago. i become her (i wrote 'her' cause she cut already) VIP cust, and very good friend now. she is very pretty and friendly, nice figure. very ang pai during that time. 1 day good business can earn $500, but too bad now she stop coming to desker liao cause business here not good and too many raid. she is operating in KL, chiao kit (sorry, i dun know the spelling cause i never go before) now. she always ask me to visit her there or in BKK. anyway bros cheong there before?

lets keep this thread going bros

fleaz

stud
22-11-2004, 01:22 AM
I have done BABY, Alicia, and almost all of them in the trans world of Desker road. I am a regular there dudes.
And I don't think many of them will do BBBJ nowadays, especially BABY.

Another place other than CV & Desker is LORONG 16 & 18 geylang where westerhout rd intersects. U can a variety of them hanging around there after 10.30pm.

sammyguy
22-11-2004, 11:23 PM
have not gone desker for long time liao. anyway, remember there use to be a sg trans, at the sg trans side. very funny, always see he/she sweeping the road outside. not pretty, very manly look but have big tits that looks rock hard and very muscular arms, also i think the hair is a wig. walk pass her/him and he/she will 'hey.. come here..' hahahaha damn scary sai.

just wonder, which of the bros have tried her/him before? duno if she/he is still there a not? i wonder how many cust she/he can get in a day.

haha... her (his) name is called "Xiao Long Nu" (little dragon gal), hahaha.... quite an absurd name for someone like him right?

anyway, don't laugh at his "sales". he earns a lot. many of his clients are actually homosexuals who like to be penetrated by xiao long nu. they are what we call "Ah Pongs" - man who pretend to be straight but actually like to be penetrated...

Xiao Long Nu is actually straight, but he dress up as a gal to earn more

TheHappyMondays
23-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Any of them starts work around early afternoon? Where can I find them? Anyone got contact of them to be available in noon/afternoon time? Thanks! :)

simonsay
23-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Reading all this stuffs reminds me of the historical venue Johor Road...pretty good "ladies" place.....

:D

kwailum28
23-11-2004, 03:23 PM
Any of them starts work around early afternoon? Where can I find them? Anyone got contact of them to be available in noon/afternoon time? Thanks! :)

Aiyah! Thats the same question I asked, only two weeks ago only. Why ask again? :confused:

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 02:24 AM
Yes. Irene = Alicia sonia. now her tattoo is all over her body. not just her arms. very fierce looking but still quite sweet.

never tried her myself tho though i know her. i can never do it with a sister that cock can stand one.

Guess she's should be around 30 plus liao rite. Saw her before last time but also dun dare to try becoz of her fierce look. So has she retire from the scene liao?

TheHappyMondays
24-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Aiyah! Thats the same question I asked, only two weeks ago only. Why ask again? :confused:

You got any replies? If you have, can share, if not, wait for other's contributions! :)

collin_23
24-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Got few hang around one Indian mama shops near the cat40s hse beside few hotels.

Also got 1 fair fair big boobs long hair trans will hang along the stretch got the H66, 70, 72 stretch sometimes but1 look u know she not girl lor.keke..don't know no try b4 but saw her few times liao. :p

I have done BABY, Alicia, and almost all of them in the trans world of Desker road. I am a regular there dudes.

Another place other than CV & Desker is LORONG 16 & 18 geylang where westerhout rd intersects. U can a variety of them hanging around there after 10.30pm.

erectaurus
24-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Hopefully malay trans are stillavailable...miss Angel if I'm not wrong...BBBJ with me few months back.She not BBBJ to all of her customer, depend on customer's looks and apperances.Will visiting soon.

fleaz
24-11-2004, 11:52 PM
haha... her (his) name is called "Xiao Long Nu" (little dragon gal), hahaha.... quite an absurd name for someone like him right?

anyway, don't laugh at his "sales". he earns a lot. many of his clients are actually homosexuals who like to be penetrated by xiao long nu. they are what we call "Ah Pongs" - man who pretend to be straight but actually like to be penetrated...

Xiao Long Nu is actually straight, but he dress up as a gal to earn more

hi bro sammyguy

hahaha, thats something new to me! thanks for enlightening me. so now we know who is the real winner, hahaha, the ugly&fit or the pretty&big.

anyway, bro sammyguy, looks like u damn lao jiao at desker. i have not gone there for quite sometime. maybe see u around there sometime.

fleaz

transpotting
25-11-2004, 07:22 PM

hi bro,

I was surprised oso that Baby willing to gave me bbbj... she said she onli gave to guys that she felt 'clean'... guess i was one of the lucky ones.... :D

btw... any brudders have any lobangs for trans FL????.... kind of tiring to travel all the way to desker for trans... how? how?... any contacts??? :)

stud
26-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Try CV carpark ( not the one where all the trannies show whom strut their stuff ). There's a tranny named Sabrina - she gives bare back blow jobs. But again like what the other's say - it depends on the customer & how the trannies judge from your looks.
$40 bucks or $50 they will do it in your car.

stud
26-11-2004, 12:07 AM
And i'm wondering who's the not so smart arse who's deducting points based on what the others say ?

stud
26-11-2004, 12:09 AM
If anyone were to die of AIDS - it will be ME.
Cause i am the mother of CHEONGSTERS.
not bragging about myself, it's just that I've done too many since the age of 22.

stud
26-11-2004, 12:37 AM
The last house on Rowell rd, where u can find mostly malaysian trannies - try the one who wears a spectacle. She is the onlyone with a specs in that group. Excellent seductive service & she can BBBJ u depending on your cleanliness & look. $30 and she's a little fat. Looks are OK only.

stud
26-11-2004, 12:39 AM
And i'm wondering who's the not so smart arse who's deducting points based on what the others say ?

A 1000 apologies to who ever I have offended.

hoppie24
27-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Hi all,

I am new to trans. Where do CV ones do FJ? do they do it in car or do they have a room?

Lawrence1713
27-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi all,

I am new to trans. Where do CV ones do FJ? do they do it in car or do they have a room?

Can also do it in the bush too if you dun mind....

transpotting
27-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Can also do it in the bush too if you dun mind....

??? :eek: issit true???... cos i've heard abt it b4.... thought i was jus a joke..... can any bro cfm... really can do in the bush meh..

i used to patronise there when i have my car... now sell liao........... cock itching for the CV trans to suck mannnnnn....

stud
30-11-2004, 12:35 AM
U need to drive to make it easier, most of them prefer cars. They can do a good BJ for $30. IFu book a chalet nearby, then it would be fun. But most sistas do not like groupies. All the sistas in CV have their own private usual place around CV where u park & have fun in the car.

stud
30-11-2004, 12:36 AM
The nearest hotel is CAMERON but most not prefer to go there bcos of the distance. Car is the best option guys.

stud
30-11-2004, 01:07 AM
Sorry I'm floating to CV, let's get back to Desker. Just went down to the trannies working behind the gates at Rowell rd.
Try the malay trannies, there's 2 of them who are really beatiful. The rest of them are Thais mainly. $30 bucks & u get a good BJ ( nil BBBJ ) - nowadays most of them will say Safety first. After the blow, then the usual screwing til u cum. MAn these GIRLS know the dick real well.The only turn off in that place is the toilets ( really worn down & dirty ). So pls bring some listerine along & some wet paper towels to the GATES.

simone
30-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Sorry I'm floating to CV, let's get back to Desker. Just went down to the trannies working behind the gates at Rowell rd.
Try the malay trannies, there's 2 of them who are really beatiful. The rest of them are Thais mainly. $30 bucks & u get a good BJ ( nil BBBJ ) - nowadays most of them will say Safety first. After the blow, then the usual screwing til u cum. MAn these GIRLS know the dick real well.The only turn off in that place is the toilets ( really worn down & dirty ). So pls bring some listerine along & some wet paper towels to the GATES.

The malay trannies you mention. got FR and how to locate?

cheers :p

stud
30-11-2004, 11:36 PM
It's just opposite Rowell Court where, I'll find out the HDB block numbers & post it here. Unless anyone knows the block numbers or house numbers ? I go there too frequent that I tend to overlook such things. Let u know soon simone.

stud
02-12-2004, 11:44 PM
It's just opposite Rowell Court where, I'll find out the HDB block numbers & post it here. Unless anyone knows the block numbers or house numbers ? I go there too frequent that I tend to overlook such things. Let u know soon simone.

HDB block 639 ( facing the garden, adjacent is Rowell road ).
The GATES are beside 81 Rowell Rd. Just hang around there & you'll see some regulars trying to peep into the GATES. There is also a shop selling drinks beside the GATES.

Like today only 4 malay trannies are working. Only 2 of them are very very CHIO! Go for them, only BJ with cap is allowed & the usual sex as with sistas.

miltf
04-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Went to check out the scene last night. Pretty quiet cos AV raided the place the last few nights.
Manage to get a "girl" by the name of Maria or something like that. Cheeky look with a well proportioned body. Service wise, ok.
Damage : $30.

tools
14-12-2004, 09:59 PM
few days back, i tried one indian trans from malaysia. 36D, 27, 36. I think he has the best figure among all. Friendly and no rush service. His Lan Chio has been cut too. 99% look like woman.
hello i have just joined the group,i will b in singapore on my way to thailand end of january,sounds like you had a good 1 there....like to expirience her myself ,do you know if she still there ,whats her name,how much damage to the wallet....hope santa makes you xmas special (another visit) cheers dom

GrieGzEters
18-12-2004, 11:02 AM
hi... just to side track to CV again.. if u dun have a car.. yet u wan to go there to have fun with trannies over there.. is it possible?

stud
19-12-2004, 12:48 PM
hi... just to side track to CV again.. if u dun have a car.. yet u wan to go there to have fun with trannies over there.. is it possible?

Can but most of them prefer to do in a car.
Take a cab, book a hotel room nearby at CV, chalet at CV, etc..

stud
20-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Anyone tried the tranny by the name of BABY ?
Well she works at the last gate in Rowell road.
Beautiful, fair complexion, tattoo at the back ( above her buttocks area ).
She is nice & friendly.

Damage is $40.
BBBJ only for her regulars, mostly with cap.

kazuru
02-01-2005, 08:06 AM
At rowell last gate, there 5 malay trans, 4 chio and 1 pump. And 1 fair looking indian Tran. Some of them work 8pm to 5 am. $30 servicing. ;)

popiah
02-01-2005, 09:59 AM
At rowell last gate, there 5 malay trans, 4 chio and 1 pump. And 1 fair looking indian Tran. Some of them work 8pm to 5 am. $30 servicing. ;)

hi bro,

thanks for info, will check out the place soon.

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 11:11 AM
hi bro,

thanks for info, will check out the place soon.

wah u sick haven recover want to start cheong liao ar... :p

Grounded Eagle
02-01-2005, 05:20 PM

I m new here so can please advise. $30 servicing meaning got blowjob n farking ? or only can choose one. How about backside farking ? Thanks

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 05:27 AM

Got potong one or not? I got phobia doing one with didi sticking out... :eek:

kazuru
03-01-2005, 11:33 PM
I m new here so can please advise. $30 servicing meaning got blowjob n farking ? or only can choose one. How about backside farking ? Thanks

Backdoor i dunno, but blow and fj have... ;)

kazuru
03-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Got potong one or not? I got phobia doing one with didi sticking out... :eek:

Not sure about potong till i tried all of them...ecept the pump one...hahaha :D

kazuru
03-01-2005, 11:36 PM
i got a number from one of them....interested can pm me...

tronos
07-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Where can I 'get to know'Trans during the afternoon. I am not daring enough to wander at night as I do not have a car (so CV is out of the question).

Freestyler69
07-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Where can I 'get to know'Trans during the afternoon. I am not daring enough to wander at night as I do not have a car (so CV is out of the question).

u can get them at Desker..

but most are pre-op

Grounded Eagle
09-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Backdoor i dunno, but blow and fj have... ;)

Thanks. May go and look see look see 1st.

kwailum28
16-01-2005, 10:36 PM
u can get them at Desker..

but most are pre-op

Tried day time at Desker and Rowell,no trans available in the day. Can specify time and location precisely? Please

Bi-Pig
24-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi.Been following the forum for a few years and just registered.
Would like to tell of one of my better experiences with a trans by the name of Alisha or Sonia or whatever.She's the one with the tattoos on her arms and body.We started by some small talk and I asked if she can show me her cock and she said yes.Wow!!It was big. :eek: Bigger than mine.What really surprised me was she offered to let me suck it. I like to make it clear that I'm not a gay.But I was tempted to suck it.Wow!!The feeling is real great.She likes her Left nipple licked.I did not fuck her.Just let her blew me.She is GOOD!I came under 10mins.I did not make her cum.Guess I'm not good at that.Try her.She's worth the $30. :D

miltf
28-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Tried Sonia some time back and have to agree that she do provide good service. But after she been on the hormones, seems like there is problem in getting it hard.

Went to rowell last night and had a chinese sista there. Think she is the only chinese sista in the house, next to the drink shop. Service quite alright. The rest of the girls can't make it.

kwailum28
28-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Tried Sonia some time back and have to agree that she do provide good service. But after she been on the hormones, seems like there is problem in getting it hard.

Went to rowell last night and had a chinese sista there. Think she is the only chinese sista in the house, next to the drink shop. Service quite alright. The rest of the girls can't make it.

Went to Rowell last night at 1.30 am but did not see Chinese Sista at closed gate next to drink shop. Maybe in room with you. You lucky fellow. Is she pre op?

miltf
28-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Went to Rowell last night at 1.30 am but did not see Chinese Sista at closed gate next to drink shop. Maybe in room with you. You lucky fellow. Is she pre op?

Sometimes they close the gate due to anti-vice, sometimes the sista kena booking. So you may have to hang around they the coast is clear. Had her before midnight. No wonder they say early bird catches the worms. Haha. Better luck next time. ;)

iceman23
28-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Have been reading sammyboy for plenty of years now but only just decided to register.

Lately, felt like something new and different, tried everything from GL150 to GL40, petain, KC and the health centers.

So why not try some ladyboys, they look like ladies and they have a hole for us to fuck, so why not.

After reading this post, go down to rowell road, have not tried desker ladyboys yet. First time went to the last house on rowell rd, saw two ladies there one very tall and cheeky and one short malay one so pick the short one first cause very nice huge boobs and very perky ass !

Overall not bad exp. for 30 bucks but no bbbj so bj not as good but still ok with cap on. then doggie her until cum, clean up then left. Name is honey or something like that. Overall ok lah.

Last night went there again went to the house where there are lots of ladyboys and heaps of guys just standing there and looking so i just walk up, lots of nice ones there, then pick a eurasian girl, if you saw her outside you would think she is a girl for sure !! pretty and dammm hot body. So went up staris to start action dammm good bj again no bbbj but she did lick and suck my balls !! dammm good feeling !! best is fucking her doggie cause there is a mirror just in the right position then she went on top !! wau lau !!! she holding up her whole body and then going up and down with her back towards me !! dammm shiok !!! then still couldnt come then let her bj me and hj me until come. Worst thing to come ! there was police outside !! damm fucked up cant not leave !!! so chit chat with her then two more sistas come in then just sat around they tease me a bit all coming in and grabing my cock and say one more shot ? please lah i am getting old only one shot per night !
but that still didnt stop still tease me one tall sista sat on me while i was lying in bed and was grinding me !! damm horny bitch !! then finally police left and wjile walking out had to pass all the sistas and nearly everyone just starts grabbing your cock !!! is that normal ??

Anyhow the one that i bonk, hottest one i have seen there name is Sarah, think she is either malaysian or singaporean, the horny tall one is annie and the third one that looks chinese (say she was from china, please lah u speak thia from china ?? where got !!) her name is annie not bad very playfull as well, the other didnt catch thier names all they did was smile and grab my cock !

Phew sorry about the long report !

miltf
29-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Sarah is pure malay. Just fair. Her service is great. "Gf" feeling.
Annie, the tall one is just normal as compared to Sarah.
The so called china girl is actually from Johore. Think her name is Sharon.
The police thing is a norm. Had even closer encounters..;)
There are few other lookers at the last house of rowell road. Never try cos 1 of them asked for $50.

iceman23
29-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Hmmm the one claiming she was from china, her name was jenny, maybe there is another one then, there a lot of girls there that night.

The last house i have only ever seen two but i go during weekdays maybe on weekends there are more ?

miltf
01-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Sorry, my mistake.

The only chinese girl i saw that can make it look in my personal opinion is sharon. There are indeed few others, but cannot make it. Anyway, these "girls" come in batches. As of last week, the ok ones in that house i saw is sharon. By the way, remembered taking other chinese sistas in that house. Their service, so-so but are acceptable. But forgot their name already.

simplyhorny
01-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Just to share with bros my experience with Trans...

I went over to Rowell street. Like most bros said, this particular house opposite Blk 637 will always have a crowd forming outside the entrance. You can't miss it for sure... Being curious, I decided to take a look... Lo and Behold... I never see so many gorgeous looking "babes" in my life.

Decided to give one a try. Didn't really ask for her name cos this is my first experience visiting such joint. She let me up the staircase into one of the rooms above. The run-down look of the cubicles gives me unhygenic feel. On my way to the room, I was pleasantly surprised to see a number of ladyboys topless walking around the corridor. My... My... their fake boobs looks really appetising... Maybe I can go for a tit fuck later.... hee hee...

Once in the room, she immediately ask me to pay her $30. I proceed to strip and lay down on the bed as there wasn't any bathroom attached in the cubicle. She stripped naked except for her panties and proceed to give me a bj. Her suction skills and bj technique is definitely much better than most of the WL in GL or HC. After a while, she asked me whether I wanna fuck her ass. Sure.. Why not... I proceed to fuck her ass with a bit of KY jelly for added lubrication. Anal sex is definitely better cos it offers a tighter grip on your dick than vagina. Maybe, I'm having better block when I saw her dick. My dick became limp when I shifted position from missionary to doggie position. Hence, I asked her to jerk me off.

As I was walking down the staircase, a few ladyboys caught me and started stroking my dick. If only I waited a bit longer, cos those ladyboys are much prettier and busty than the one I had. As I don't think I can perform again, I declined their offer for a second session even though they are skillfully teasing my dick. This is definitely an experience I would not forget!

Wahkaoman
06-02-2005, 05:43 AM
Any idea whats the best time to vist these illgeal houses?

I usually go late in the night but however the looker crowd is not there and only the young OKTs hanging around the door which is pretty intiminating!

Please advise!

Thank you

heavy metal
07-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Greetings Bros,

Last Sunday night about 9:30, dropped by Rowell looking for Zarina but she was engaged. Decided not to wait so proceed to explore the place. I noticed the ladyboys before but never really gave any of them a closer look. However that night I was feeling a bit adventurous so decided to try one. I remembered reading about where to find these ladyboys from this forum so decided to go for a look-see. Finally made my way to the house with wrought iron gate, next to the small shop selling drinks. (this house is covered by some metal carts along the corridor) There were several pretty hot ladyboys behind the gate but the hottest of the lot was Sarah...or I think that was her name. She has a nice small tattoo on the back of her shoulder. Nice body, great tits and an ass that can put real women to shame.

I was dissapointed about the room though....very spartan. No bed, just a mattress on the floor. Worse than Petain, which I though was quite run down oready. But what the heck...I told Sarah that this was my first time with a ladyboy and after parting with $30, Sarah got me to strip first. She then proceed to tease me with a goddam fucking sexy and erotic dance. I was on the mattress staring up at her when she began the dance. She finnished the dance with a pretty skillfull capping of dicky and started what I would rate as the best bj I ever had for a while. I mean, I have fucked many women in my lifetime and to me all BJ was the same but I was wrong. Her bj was so sensual and very arousing.....perhaps it was her pierced tongue. Couldn't last and shot my load into her mouth. (well into the rubber actually) Very satisfyng bj but overall quite dissapointed couldn't fuck her ass as I've already exploded. Not her falut though and maybe next time. After that, talked to her a bit and found out that she's Singaporean and staying in Toa Payoh. Actually asked for her hp but she declined to give. Will rtf to finnish what I've started.

FR: Sarah (I think) - she has a tattoo on her shoulder blade
Damage: $30
Looks: 8/10 - if she's in a dress and in a decent place, you wouldn't believe she's not genuine
Attitude - GF and very accomodating
HJ - no try
BJ - 9/10
FJ - next try
RTF: sure......me not finnished with her yet

bistro
10-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Can someone tell me if those sistas working in legal hse 45 and 65 are pre-op or post-op, or a mix? If it is a mix, how to approach and ask? Thanks in advance.

Wahkaoman
10-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Can someone tell me if those sistas working in legal hse 45 and 65 are pre-op or post-op, or a mix? If it is a mix, how to approach and ask? Thanks in advance.

They are mostly post op...
Prices from 30 bucks to 20?

miltf
14-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Seems like another guy hooked to this sarah.

Anyway, don't remember her being a singaporean and staying in toa payoh. She told me that she is Malaysian, KL. I usually call her before going down to rowell cos she maybe back in KL or have bookings.

Well, do agree that the bj with that piercing really blows you away.

Guess she will be a hot stuff now and will be pretty hard to get her service from now on then.

kamarsutra
14-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Dun worry about the OKTs. If you don't try to make a nuisance with the ladyboys, they are generally ok. Although I have seen a couple of Banglas kena bashed in the past. Let's put it this way, the OKTs knows that there have been better times. The glory days of the ah guas of Desker/Rowell has long gone - so they are also quite desperate for $$$. Nite time is still the best as far as the sistas of Desker are concerned... BTW, these houses I think are "legal", in a sense that the authorities just close one eye. Occassionally just making their rounds that send the sistas scrurrying into their rooms, slamming doors shut and all. In a few minutes most of them will appear again as if nothing happened. Spoke to one sista not too long ago. She said actually the police hardly bothers them. It's just that they have to react as a form of "respect" for the men in blue. LIVE AND LET LIVE bro...

Any idea whats the best time to vist these illgeal houses?

I usually go late in the night but however the looker crowd is not there and only the young OKTs hanging around the door which is pretty intiminating!

Please advise!

Thank you

ct75
14-02-2005, 11:27 PM
If Im not wrong, the OKTs are there to provide security and also early warning to the girls for cops. Unlike OKTs in geylang, they dont take the initiative to ask you anything.... In the past when I went there, the okt was standing next to the door and when I asked them anything, they just acted blur as if they just happened to be there.... asked me to ask the girls myself....

weeweeman
15-02-2005, 08:01 AM
went down last nite... saw 2 very chio gal 1 indian 1 chinese at the gate next to the drink store... i wanna go in but both reject me... i ask y... say i look like CID...damm

miltf
16-02-2005, 09:10 AM
The other time i went, they girls there also thought i'm anti-vice.

Anyway, just to share an experience with you all.

Was abit horny after some drinking session and went down to Rowell. Had a hot malay sista. Tall, slim, big tits, sexy firm body. Paid and went upstairs. Once inside the room, we striped and both started groping each other. Surprisingly, the sista also went drinking and she was horny too. So end up we were both "hot" for each other.

And after some body exploring, the sista got "hard". And i'm surprise to find out that the sista's "tool" is much harder and bigger than mine. Later i got a shock of my life. She said she wants to fuck me. I said no way. The only thing i had up my ass so far was the tongue when i had ass rimming by some WLs. But to have a dick up my ass is no no. Not to mention that she got such a big tool, how to take it !!!

So told her that i pay to fuck her not to get fuck. So she turn around and finish off the business and went home sextisifed.

By the way, just a question for all the brudders here. What is it like to have it up the ass ?? Any of you guys tried it before ?? Any comments ? Ever saw a malay man holding his ass with one hand and limping as he walks to his car.

lawry
16-02-2005, 10:06 AM
So told her that i pay to fuck her not to get fuck. So she turn around and finish off the business and went home sextisifed.

By the way, just a question for all the brudders here. What is it like to have it up the ass ?? Any of you guys tried it before ?? Any comments ? Ever saw a malay man holding his ass with one hand and limping as he walks to his car.
well,
i have bonk my gfs by the ass... they seems to enjoy it.. but.. the only thing is they felt weird for the next few days as.. when they shit.. its a clear passage for them.. i have read some article tat anal has a lot of nerve there.. so it seems shiok.. if not those my gf and those ladyboy will have have scream of joy when u screw them in the ass right.. try it and tell us next time... :)

bedok99
16-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Lawry...so far...very difficult to bonk gers by the ass...
it seems too tight and they may have backside tear if we try too hard
any tips from u on loosening up those muscles?

lawry
16-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Lawry...so far...very difficult to bonk gers by the ass...
it seems too tight and they may have backside tear if we try too hard
any tips from u on loosening up those muscles?
make them really horny.. best after some wine.. bonk them until they cannot take it.. than withdraw.. tell them.. u wan to bonk their ass now.. apply lots to KY!! i mean lots.. use a finger and apply the ky on ur finger first.. tell them to relax.. shaft the finger and finger fuck for a while using ur finger.. when they siong siong lliao.. push in ur dick..

done deal.. dont need to 10 me. just up my rep points.. :)

poolhot.
16-02-2005, 06:05 PM
dont need to 10 me. just up my rep points.. :)

hahaha........

actually baby oil is better cos its doesnt dry up & slide smoother. :)

Up to U to up who... lol

simplyhorny
16-02-2005, 06:52 PM
make them really horny.. best after some wine.. bonk them until they cannot take it.. than withdraw.. tell them.. u wan to bonk their ass now.. apply lots to KY!! i mean lots.. use a finger and apply the ky on ur finger first.. tell them to relax.. shaft the finger and finger fuck for a while using ur finger.. when they siong siong lliao.. push in ur dick..

Just to add... It is very painful for the gal if you immediately thrust your dick into their ass. When the gal experience pain, the natural/involuntary reaction will be for them to contract their anal muscle making it even more difficult for you to thrust it in. Even if you manage to thrust it in, the high pressure will most likely deplete your blood flow to your dick, causing it to be limp. Moreover, the searing pain will make your gal shriek in pain, causing her to lose all interest in sex. Definitely, I'm sure you wouldn't want your sex-capade to end off in such an anti-climax manner....

Like what bro Lawry says, you have to make them really horny and high with liquor. Liquor will make the gal more adventurous to try new things... Remember gals do not want to be seen as a slut even though they are WL... The liquor has also an numbing effect on the anus so that the gals wouldn't feel that uncomfortable when you insert your finger in. When high, the anal muscle will relax more, allowing your gal to better enjoy anal penetration.

Once the gal is high, proceed to massage their inner thigh first. In slow, firm circular stroke, Make your way slowly up towards their butt and pussy area. As more nerve endings are located at female skins than male skins, Gals are very sensitive to touch and can get very high when carassed.

Massage their anal butt with short swift stroke followed by slow firm circular strokes round the butt. It will help intensely if you can lick her anus. By this time, she should be moaning in estasy. Don't be surprised if she is begging you to insert your finger her anus.

Make sure that your finger is sufficiently lubricated before the insertion. KY jelly will do fine. I would not recommend baby oil cos it doesn't have the same disinfecting function as KY jelly. Furthermore, some gals may be sensitive to baby oil and may get allergy reaction after the session.

Constant communication is the key to enjoying anal sex... Always ask your partner if she is feeling pain while you are slowly inserting your finger into her butt hole. Do not attempt to insert your entire finger into her butt hole at once. Always stop for a while first so as to give her sufficient time to get use to the "foriegn object" penetrating her butt hole for the first time. I will recommend you to insert slightly less than a inch first. Once she is more comfortable, you can proceed to relax her anal muscle but making slow gyrating motion.

Repeat the same step until almost 3 inches of your finger is inside her anal. Finger her clitoris at the same time while you are penetrating her. If you are doing it right, your gal will experience a mind recking sensation which will result in her pussy getting wet. Try inserting 2 fingers into her. Remember to constantly apply more KY jelly and check with her to make sure that she's comfortable. Communicating with the gal gets in touch with their innermost feeling - it shows that you care about her and helps her to be more relax. Enlarge her anal hole using digging motion with 2 of your fingers. You may be lucky to see her anal hole exposed for the very first time. Now it is ready for the penetration...

After applying sufficient KY jelly on your dick, proceed to slowly insert your didi into her anal. Do it slowly. Once she feels pain, stop for a while and proceed only if she permits you to go forward. Ask her to keep taking deep breath, which will help her to relax even more. A few more sip of wine may do the trick as well. Repeat the above steps until your didi is totally inside her. By then, slowly pump her. It is natural that she may experience shitting sensation, causing her to be more nervous. Assure her that that will not happen (Btw, ask her to prepare herself by shitting 2 hours before hand if possible) Carassing her will help her to relax more.

Anal sex can be better than vagina sex as the anal muscle are generally more develop and can therefore grip and give more simulatin to your didi. Your partner can enjoy it since the anal is also very sensitive organ. When simulated properly, anal sex may give her more sex-tisfaction than vagina sex.

Hope that this helps... :cool:

Freestyler69
18-02-2005, 04:21 PM
hahaha........

actually baby oil is better cos its doesnt dry up & slide smoother. :)

Up to U to up who... lol

wrong... baby oil drys faster than KY that's for sure!
Tips for you when using Ky.. with ur didi alittle b4 apply KY..it's water soluble and will work best

transLover
26-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Sarah is pure malay. Just fair. Her service is great. "Gf" feeling.
Annie, the tall one is just normal as compared to Sarah.
The so called china girl is actually from Johore. Think her name is Sharon.
The police thing is a norm. Had even closer encounters..;)
There are few other lookers at the last house of rowell road. Never try cos 1 of them asked for $50.

Was there at the GATE at friday nite. It was my first time there, but based on the info given in this thread, managed to hunt down the row of shophouses with the GATES. However seem that there are quite a few GATES there, and i wonder how do u bros identify them and which is the best? I walk along it twice and saw a few with pretty trans, but there is one GATE with a really disgusting and fat trans that offer to suck me for $15. Of course i quickly walk past.

Then think i stop at the GATE with the drink stall beside cos there is this particular sexy one wearing only a red bra and underwear standing beside the gate. I immediately got a hard on and ask her for price.

Inside the room , i ask for her name and she say it's "Selina". Did i heard it correctly? coz based on the info here maybe she's Sarah but i hear wrongly. And she has a tattoo on her shoulder blade and GREAT FIGURE with a nice ass.

I will definitely try her again

stud
01-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Was there at the GATE at friday nite. It was my first time there, but based on the info given in this thread, managed to hunt down the row of shophouses with the GATES. However seem that there are quite a few GATES there, and i wonder how do u bros identify them and which is the best? I walk along it twice and saw a few with pretty trans, but there is one GATE with a really disgusting and fat trans that offer to suck me for $15. Of course i quickly walk past.

Then think i stop at the GATE with the drink stall beside cos there is this particular sexy one wearing only a red bra and underwear standing beside the gate. I immediately got a hard on and ask her for price.

Inside the room , i ask for her name and she say it's "Selina". Did i heard it correctly? coz based on the info here maybe she's Sarah but i hear wrongly. And she has a tattoo on her shoulder blade and GREAT FIGURE with a nice ass.

I will definitely try her again

SALINA is FAT & wears a spectcale.
She is from KL.
No tattoos on her.
But great sensual service.

transLover
01-03-2005, 10:06 PM
SALINA is FAT & wears a spectcale.
She is from KL.
No tattoos on her.
But great sensual service.

then i think the one i tried is sarah...sexy babe....she wearing only a red bra and underwear that day inside the gate

stud
02-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Just did Donna last night.( last house in Rowell )
Not so good service, compared to when she first came here.
Learned a lot from her other older sistas to be SAFE & always practice safe sex.

Damage - $30

Most of them try to con u & are after your money only.
Whatever it is don't give them more than $30.

A word of advice for newbie trans lovers&f@ckers.

diesel
04-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Since you, guys like 'ah-gua', here are my contributions.

Clip 1 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F01.mpg), Clip 2 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F02.mpg), Clip 3 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F03.mpg), Clip 4 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F04.mpg) & Clip 5 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F01.mpg)

diesel
04-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Massage their anal butt with short swift stroke followed by slow firm circular strokes round the butt. ..... ..... Anal sex can be better than vagina sex as the anal muscle are generally more develop and can therefore grip and give more simulatin to your didi. Your partner can enjoy it since the anal is also very sensitive organ. When simulated properly, anal sex may give her more sex-tisfaction than vagina sex.Dear simplyhorny, you have to read a message posted by the boss of this forum.

Please refer to post no.25 of http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=828130&postcount=25

lawry
04-03-2005, 05:36 PM

Clip 1 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F01.mpg), Clip 2 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F02.mpg), Clip 3 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F03.mpg), Clip 4 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F04.mpg) & Clip 5 (http://love-shemale.com/gallery/20041110LGA/F01.mpg)
disel,

u ah gua lover?? :confused:

jason8
05-03-2005, 04:56 PM
where is rowell ??? :confused:

any1 can tell me ... thanks

TheHappyMondays
07-03-2005, 09:31 AM

Wow, he cork is big and bigger then my's! :)

Vinkman
11-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Hi all

Tried many of the Thai trans.... IMO, their service are so-so only... even though many of them are prettier than real girls.

The Malaysian trans are much better in than service and with bigger fake boobs as well!
I'm going to bonk one tonite..... defintely will find a Malaysian one... will post a FR after that! :)

btw... I loved to call 2 of them of at one shot... my record is to have 3 of them 'servicing' me at one time... burnt a hole in my pocket though... :p

Yo bro my experience too. Also Thai's dont have much to say except the stupid baby talk they always go on with. Mind you some people may not want to hear a Tgirl talk but it turns me on no end!

ct75
11-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Went down to Rowell the other night.. and boy was the house next to the drink store packed!

I walked up and took a look in and got a shock! 8 to 9 nubile lbs.... so many dont know who to choose! So went to walk around and came back only left abt 4, the rest working... One of them came up to me at the gate and put her face out in the light where I can see her face clearly. She was wearing what i thought at first was a one piece hot pants kind of costume which I felt looked damn weird..... anyway I was thinking looks okay and I just needed a bonk so haizzz

Went in and as walking up the steps realised she was wearing a slip that was so fucking short it barely covered her ass..... Whoa getting excited.... went in the room. Paid the 30 and then action started..... told her not to take off her slip... wanted to fuck her in it... my fantasy to bonk a girl with her clothes on..... She laid down next to me and I was kneeling and she started to lick me then capping me, started to BJ me and at the same time I reached down and fingered her ass as she stroked my balls. After about 5 mins of BJ, she asked if I wanted to bang her.... I said yes and she ky my dick and the banging started missionary and then doggie during which I came. Overall not too bad quite good....

dickrick
12-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Went down to Rowell the other night.. and boy was the house next to the drink store packed!

.... I said yes and she ky my dick and the banging started missionary and then doggie during which I came. Overall not too bad quite good....

So did you get the name? Malay, Chinese? Tall, short?

ct75
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Thai... small tattoo on shoulder plate

dickrick
13-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Just went to last house on Rowell (closer to Jalan Beasr). Picked out short Malay one, good boobs, sexy dressing use G string to show off ass! Name is Hanis.
Action not so fantastic, in the end just let it BJ me. Can sense a bit impatient. Overall so so , but I ever experience better with others from the place next to the provision shop. 30 bucks.

kwailum28
14-05-2005, 02:00 AM
[Her name is Anis. Got very big boops. Her service is shits. She dresses very sexy, with mini short skirts and bra to attract you. Very hury hurry attitude. Never rtn.

dickrick
14-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Not satisfied with that day's experience, went back to Rowell to the provision shop. Took a slim Thai almost look like model, slightly tanned one called May. Height about 1.7m. Decent sized boobs and friendly. Can speak some English.
Paid 30 bucks, straightaway got down to work on her boobs, then she give a good BJ. After that I cannot tahan, I doogy her till cum. Good, really tight ass.
Damn shiok! Compare to my experience at the last house, big difference!

dickrick
21-05-2005, 09:11 PM
[Her name is Anis. Got very big boops. Her service is shits. She dresses very sexy, with mini short skirts and bra to attract you. Very hury hurry attitude. Never rtn.

Friend of mine also had bad experience with this one. Stupid fella just tell me! After bonking she faster go and change and start to look for next customer, like dunno my friend so fast!
Any other bro got experience with this one or not?

kwailum28
31-05-2005, 10:35 PM

Still there the last time I went, but did not patronise her as she got "Big Mouth" and she reasds the forum too.

dickrick
01-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Hello Bros, you're talking of the tatooed one in house 31, second house?
Nice sexy body but tatoos too many. Turn off for me.

TheHappyMondays
02-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Still there the last time I went, but did not patronise her as she got "Big Mouth" and she reasds the forum too.

She last time got reads and posts in delphi foram long time ago. The delphi foram is all for trans and ladyboys but now no more already. Yes, she has got many tatooes, more hiong than guys. :)

divein
02-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi new here

Get really interested by the posting here.. Just want to check if I go in the afternn nw ard 1 to 5pm.. is there any sister ard? If yes, where?

Thks for any advice

divein
02-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi

New here. Got very interested after reading the posts here.

Just to confirm. will there be any sistas ard rowell in the afternoon? if yes, which room?

pls advise thks

dickrick
02-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi

will there be any sistas ard rowell in the afternoon? if yes, which room?

pls advise thks
Hello Bro, rowell house no 31 for pre-op,(2nd dr from Serangoon Rd) house no 45 and 65 in the alley between Rowell and Desker. Be warned, selection much less at this hour especially on Rowell. Good selection starts from abt 8p.m. on Rowell.

daemon
11-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi bros

Does this desker trans still exists or not ah ? today went there around 8pm, i didn't manage to find any sisters along desker road even tho i've walked all the way on the desker road started from serangoon road to jalan besar. :mad:
The only place that's open was those indian shops and some food store market :confused:

dickrick
11-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi bros

Does this desker trans still exists or not ah ?

Hello Bro, wrong road man! The correct name is Rowell Road. People tend to say Desker because of the area not the exact name of the road.

From Serangoon Road end, on the left hand side, look out for "ladies" behind closed gates. First and second house not so great choice. Third house (next to a small drinks provision shop) best choice, Thai and some Malaysian. Fourth house, all Malaysian, best of luck. Damage 30 bucks.
Also, if you want post-op try the lane between Desker and Rowell Road, house 45 and 65.
Above all, read the previous posts before you waste time and money.

daemon
12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Hello Bro, wrong road man! The correct name is Rowell Road. People tend to say Desker because of the area not the exact name of the road.

Wah, no wonder. If i'm not wrong i saw Rowell Road just next to the Desker road, is that the one ?
I will go n check it out someday, thanks for your info. :)

kamarsutra
13-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Hallo Bro, to add to the other bro's reply, 8pm is usually too early. The sisters usually start bisnis at around 9 or 10pm.

dickrick
13-06-2005, 09:22 PM
8pm is usually too early. The sisters usually start bisnis at around 9 or 10pm.
Hello Bro, no offense, I take back what I said about 8p.m.. I was there at 7.30p.m. today and the second and fourth house was ready for business!
Maybe not best selection, but ready for business!

dickrick
13-06-2005, 09:24 PM
By the way, would the person who deducted my points like to PM me?
Just let me know what I said wrong in all my 40 posts!

heavy metal
14-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Greetings Bros,

Some time back I wrote lamenting about Selina, the post-op sista that I used to frequent. I rated her highly in looks, body, service and attitude. Last time I was with her was last year. Guess what...she's back !!!

Last Thursday, I went to Mustapha Centre to do some shopping. Cannot find parking anywhere near that damm place so settled for a lot along Kg Kapor Rd. This was directly opposite the back alley between Rowell and Desker Rd. Got out of the car and suddenly remembered Selina. So went for a look see. The entrance into the back alley is the one next to a coffee-shop. First house on the left.

And there she was, sitting pretty in the middle of the room. Still as alluring and sexy as before. She remembered me and gave me a bro-erecting smile. So what the heck...for old times sake. Some facts about this house you bros need to know. It is crummy as hell and the cubicles are small. The partitions are also not constructed up to the ceiling so, if you tend to moan a lot, everybody will know.

Anyway, there was Selina and me in the rear-most cubicle. Before we started, she gave me a deep french kiss and told me sweet nothings, eg: i missed you, long time no feel my dick, etc. We kissed quite a bit before she proceed to undressed me. Once in the clear, I proceed to straight away mount her doggy style. Can't hold much longer...its been a while since I last fucked so please excuse me. In my haste and dizziness to cum, I did not wore a condom and therefore fucked her raw. She accomodated me maybe because I was her regular and perhaps some tint of for all times sake. Anyway, I cannot think straight as 'small brain' took over. I exploded and shot inside her. After the sweet explosion came the guilt. I am usually careful about wearing protection but the moment just got over me. Must try very hard not to led 'small brain' take over 'big brain' the next time. Just one of those times when your lust overwhelmed your logic.

FR: Selina
House: 1st house on the left, back alley of Rowell & Desker Rd, entrance into alley from Kg Kapor Rd, next to coffee shop
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 34C
Body: 8/10
Face: 9/10
Frenching: Yes
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $50
Her usual charge is $30 but she practiced giving more if you give more...if you know what I mean

Disclaimer: I liked her and so, I rate her highly. Try her for yourself and come up with your own rating. Have fun bros....

Ah_Hia
14-06-2005, 12:35 PM
By the way, would the person who deducted my points like to PM me?
Just let me know what I said wrong in all my 40 posts!

Dun feel sad ok.
Come come i up ur points for u ya !

Happy ok !
Dun angry !
Pts free wan no need money.

Cheers !

TheHappyMondays
16-06-2005, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=heavy metal]Greetings Bros,

Some time back I wrote lamenting about Selina, the post-op sista that I used to frequent. I rated her highly in looks, body, service and attitude. Last time I was with her was last year. Guess what...she's back !!!

FR: Selina

QUOTE]

She in Hse 45 and gave nice and good services to regulars .... like me. She flys to KL and back to Singapore frequently so maybe sometime she disappeared in this house. :)

dickrick
16-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Hello Bro, I think I know why service is bad. Understand now that her boyfriend is her OKT! So he's not happy when she spends too much time with customer!

Wahkaoman
20-06-2005, 02:11 AM
In my haste and dizziness to cum, I did not wore a condom and therefore fucked her raw. She accomodated me maybe because I was her regular and perhaps some tint of for all times sake. Anyway, I cannot think straight as 'small brain' took over. I exploded and shot inside her. After the sweet explosion came the guilt. I am usually careful about wearing protection but the moment just got over me. Must try very hard not to led 'small brain' take over 'big brain' the next time. Just one of those times when your lust overwhelmed your logic.

Disclaimer: I liked her and so, I rate her highly. Try her for yourself and come up with your own rating. Have fun bros....

Good luck to you bro!

Do you know how many regulars she has?Ranging from bagadashisy to Chinaish to Malaysish...As far As I am concern, she blowjobs with condom and allows CIM. BBBJ is bad enuff....doing her raw is even worse....

I strongly suggest you do a check up after the incubation time frame is over.

Cheers

kwailum28
24-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Hello Bro, I think I know why service is bad. Understand now that her boyfriend is her OKT! So he's not happy when she spends too much time with customer!

He cannot eat the cake and keep it. He will be happy when she puts the down payment on the Mecedes for him

stud
25-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Just did MONA last night. She has a very hard cock. Still very functional.
Got her contacts. If bro need numbers, PM me.

Blow job skills - good but with cap ON only.
She doesn't allow BBBJ, a bit sianz.

She works at the house beside the drink stall.

dickrick
25-06-2005, 06:59 PM
He cannot eat the cake and keep it. He will be happy when she puts the down payment on the Mecedes for him

Actually, that's possible. At a conservative guess, 10 customers x $30 x 20 working days in a month = $6,000! After you less the "rent" of $40 x 20 days and maybe hotel at $30 x 20 = $800 + $600 = $1,400 and she still has $4,600 left! In a couple of months that's quite possible. Does any bro out there think that kind of money is not possible or for any WL for that matter? I notice "she" gets a lot of Bangla and Indian customers and I don't think they surf to this forum. Hmm... don't notice any of our locals taking her, wonder why??

TheHappyMondays
05-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Actually, that's possible. At a conservative guess, 10 customers x $30 x 20 working days in a month = $6,000! After you less the "rent" of $40 x 20 days and maybe hotel at $30 x 20 = $800 + $600 = $1,400 and she still has $4,600 left! In a couple of months that's quite possible. Does any bro out there think that kind of money is not possible or for any WL for that matter? I notice "she" gets a lot of Bangla and Indian customers and I don't think they surf to this forum. Hmm... don't notice any of our locals taking her, wonder why??

So much money! :)

TheHappyMondays
05-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Sunday, I go to Desker look look see see in the night. Walk passes gate 1 and gate 2 got some chinese trans but no to my taste. I see Aliciasonia in gate 2 but never call her. Walk further down straight to the Jalan Besar hawker, gate 3 saw many trans and many variety and later to the last gate, all malay trans. In the last gate, saw 3 malay trans, 1 wear glasses quoteing $50 to a custer. Wow, so ex!

Walk back to gate 3 to look into the gate. I see one catches my eye. She wore pink transparent dress, steaming. She look like Angeline Jolie, the actress. So call her. Got one bruther just come out of gate. The trans he chooses is wearing blue dress.

This Angeline Jolie brings me up the room. In room, pay her $30, and ask her what name. She say something like Song Por. Then I know she Thai. Try to speaks English with her but she speak English no so well so got problem talking.

Service so-so, ask her this, because she no English well, just yes and no so not very good. Service very mechanical and time-minded, so every thing do very fast. But breast, C Cup, Body, Solid. Will try not to selects a Thai again.

If got next time, will chose the early bruther chose one (blue dress) and try. I think Sarah no around anymore as I never see her there. :)

dickrick
05-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Sunday, I go to Desker look look see see in the night. Walk passes gate 1 and gate 2 got some chinese trans but no to my taste... In the last gate, saw 3 malay trans, 1 wear glasses quoteing $50 to a custer. Wow, so ex! :)

Bro, going by experience the fourth house tend to have lousy deals

Walk back to gate 3 to look into the gate. I see one catches my eye. She wore pink transparent dress, steaming. She look like Angeline Jolie, the actress....brings me up the room...
... Will try not to selects a Thai again.

If got next time, will chose the early bruther chose one (blue dress) and try. I think Sarah no around anymore as I never see her there. :)
The Thais tend to stay for about 2 weeks, then another set comes. Previously, I did post some good experience with 2 Thai trans which I don't see now.
Had a number of good experience with Wanda.
She is about 1.65m, slim, Malay, good boobs. She licks my b***s, then gives BJ with cap. She has a stud on her tongue which makes it damn shiok for Frenching.
My personal taste, of course.

TheHappyMondays
06-07-2005, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=dickrick]Bro, going by experience the fourth house tend to have lousy deals

QUOTE]

The four house use to have one malay trans call Vivien but also no longer now. She from KL. She is around last year and is my favourite but now no more see her this year. :(

dickrick
10-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I think the trouble with the selection of Trans in Rowell is that just too few to choose from. When you look at it, it comes down to the third house (next to the drink shop) or if not fussy maybe one or two from the second house. Last time the fourth house offered some choice, but even those that gave good service either gone or those still around change attitude. Nothing like few years ago, when you had the Idon trans on the scene. At least there was some choice.
Like this, not long, I think this thread will die off and so will Rowell.

woodyahlan
18-07-2005, 12:39 PM
The same nite that I bonked Baby (the Malay tran)... I visited Irene too (with enuff rest after the 1st session of course)
He gave me a blowjob with cap on... hmmmm... long time never got a bj from her..... after 10mins... he realise I quite difficult to cum...so he proceeded to lick my arse....OMFG..... not even some of the Malay trans do arse licking.....finally cum after another 5mins or so...... miss her tongue in my arse..shiok ahhhhh :D

He probably licked someone's else's arse before he licked yours. Why do u like that kind of thing on your arse?

dickrick
20-07-2005, 08:53 AM
He probably licked someone's else's arse before he licked yours. Why do u like that kind of thing on your arse?

Hello Bro, judging by your posts, I see you don't like arse screwing, licking etc.
In the first place, the forum is supposed to be a place where information is exchanged. Anything else, as I understand it, is supposed to be secondary.
The reason why a lot of ppl go for ladyboys is that, in general, they are more accomodating, take more trouble to look good and give better BJ than girls. Also the arse is preferred because it is normally tighter and therefore more shiok.
Going further, the arse area is also more sensitive and therefore when licking is done, the level of shiokness is increased.
In Singapore, there are few ladyboys that look much better than girls but in Thailand for example, many veterans will tell you that if you see a very pretty girl, chances are, it's a ladyboy! To see a local example, go to Orchard Towers near the Crazy Horse bar one night.

transpotting
20-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks dickrick...I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

kamarsutra
20-07-2005, 02:33 PM
YO BRO! 100% with you man. I'm crazy over ladyboys. They are just so erotic.

5C4U
25-07-2005, 01:02 PM
For those of u who like trans, there is a pub in orchard tower level 3, the name is Romeo Club.
Hope that u will enjoy

transpotting
26-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong...but I always thought that sistas in Orchard Tower only go for Ang Mohs??? :o

5C4U
26-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Depend on your luck lah.
Frankly speaking, we are not willing to pay as much compared to ang moh

dickrick
26-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong...but I always thought that sistas in Orchard Tower only go for Ang Mohs??? :o
You're right up to a point. I noticed only the older or not so good looking ones try and catch your attention. I've not tried catching the attention of the better looker ones. At the end of the day, I'm sure if you can match the money the Ang Mohs pay they'll take you. But I'm sure their preference is still the Ang Moh maybe because they think they can end up in the States or some European country.

Freestyler69
27-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Hello Bro, judging by your posts, I see you don't like arse screwing, licking etc.
In the first place, the forum is supposed to be a place where information is exchanged. Anything else, as I understand it, is supposed to be secondary.

last time there was a Delphi Forum for Trans/ sista in SG. many of the CV/Desker sistas also login and they actually post in forum, especially Irene.
It was closed down due to a bunch of idiot who post nothing but nonsense and insults/flames and create nuisance.

One of the most hated bastard there goes by the nick WOODYAHLAN. Not sure if he's the same guy, who stalked,and insult and annoyed everyone there.

So... if he's the same guy, just save your breath , no point explaining

kamarsutra
02-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Just got fantastic service from Mei Lan (Cindy) - my long time favourite. Hse 9-two doors nxt to mama shop along Rowell Rd. She is pre-op with good size tool for bros into it. Her bbbj drives me high. Any bros svc by her before?

Ah_Hia
03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
One of the most hated bastard there goes by the nick WOODYAHLAN. Not sure if he's the same guy, who stalked,and insult and annoyed everyone there.

I still remember that guy !
Still got many alter egos wan leh !

I missed that forum !

Cheers !

kwailum28
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Just got fantastic service from Mei Lan (Cindy) - my long time favourite. Hse 9-two doors nxt to mama shop along Rowell Rd. She is pre-op with good size tool for bros into it. Her bbbj drives me high. Any bros svc by her before?

Yeah, finally I got to try this Cindy. She is as good as you say she is. Located at 9, Rowell Road.

dickrick
05-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Sometime back, I posted a FR on Janet. Pre-op Thai, early 20s, 1.6m height, working next to the drink shop on Rowell. She's back! :) She's the one with the adorable face and big dick. Likes to use flowers in her hair.
We started with frenching and licking my b***s then BJ with cap. After that I doggy her till cum and her dick still standing! Good service, can speak some English, friendly. Damage 30 bucks. She's leaving on Wednesday so hurry if you want to try.

kamarsutra
07-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Alright Bro. Glad you finally met Cindy and happy to hear that you enjoyed her svc. Wish that Jessie of CV is in town so that you can try her too. Still no news when she will be back... :(

Lesliii
12-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Mei Lan of course, hot hot favourite.
Try Viva for a change. a few doors away from the 3rd house.

dickrick
13-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Try Viva for a change. a few doors away from the 3rd house.
You're referring to the short hair one, dressing quite sexy, about 30s, local?
Not the fat one right?
Any FR?

Lesliii
14-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Yakity yakity yup yup yup.
Fat one ???? Nanu nanu

Hommer
17-08-2005, 02:04 PM
New beeies... here...

Just want to share my 2 cents worth..

Monday..Felt horny after a drink so decided go jalan jalan at rowell rd... anyway parking free.... wondering around saw this chick with tatto on her back and sholders.... shiok only ask for price and go up only....

Wah Liao... her HJ and BJ very good.... so good that I didn't managed to fuck her at all.... just let her BJ me....

Now thinking about it cannot work.... feel like go and see her again tonight.....

I think her place consider as 2nd house from serangoon rd....
Damage:$30+20 FOR TIPS....

stud
17-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Just did a Malay Trans named BABY last night. Excellent BJ & service. No rush & accomodating.

Damage $30.
RTF - definitely

dickrick
17-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Just did a Malay Trans named BABY last night.
Hello Bro, and is this the tall one from the last house in Rowell (from Serangoon end)?

stud
21-08-2005, 06:59 PM
There are 2 BABYs, one from Malaysia & the other from Singapore.
Last house - Malaysian ( fair & big built )
Beside drink shop - Sinagporean ( fair & small built )

dickrick
21-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Okay Stud, so I'm guessing it's the third house that you went? Somehow, nothing exciting seems to be coming from the fourth house. Or am I wrong??

BTW, noticed some free lance sistas hanging around between the prata shop at the junction and the second house. Four or five of them, one of them slim, young looks good. Noticed them on a few occasions after nine. Anybody tried?

goo_ey
22-08-2005, 12:51 AM
saw this chick with tatto on her back and sholders.... shiok only ask for price and go up only....
Wah Liao... her HJ and BJ very good.... so good that I didn't managed to fuck her at all.... just let her BJ me....

think u refering to good old irene :D

stud
22-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Okay Stud, so I'm guessing it's the third house that you went? Somehow, nothing exciting seems to be coming from the fourth house. Or am I wrong??

BTW, noticed some free lance sistas hanging around between the prata shop at the junction and the second house. Four or five of them, one of them slim, young looks good. Noticed them on a few occasions after nine. Anybody tried?

One of the freelance sistas name is effa rina, tried her in AS hotel nearby. Good & accomodating. very feminine & slim.

stud
24-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Tried BABY again last night, damage as usual. Good service, loves to get anal f*cked. She is pre-op btw.

TheHappyMondays
24-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Tried BABY again last night, damage as usual. Good service, loves to get anal f*cked. She is pre-op btw.

Bruther, your Baby is from the Malayasia or the Singapore one? Last house is it? Thanks you! :)

stud
24-08-2005, 09:29 PM
There's 2 BABYs -
1 from Malaysia & the other is local.
Malaysia BABY at the last house while Singapore BABY is beside the drink stall.

TheHappyMondays
25-08-2005, 09:27 AM

Sorry bruther, you never got state which baby is this at which house? Thanks you one again! :)

stud
25-08-2005, 10:27 PM
try the singapore BABY, excellent.

transformer69
27-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi all trans-lover bros. This is my first ever FR, hope it'll provide all of u with some info. Went to Rowell Rd 3 days ago. It was 2.00 a.m. This timing is good coz not many pple so not scared see familiar face, and Rowell not like CV so crowded. Also, if u see a lady(or more like lady-lookalike), she's most probably a trans(big plus pt for trans lover).

As usual, I'll start from e kopitiam at serangoon road end, walk down e stretch. First house only one indian, nope. 2nd house 2 chinese, old and CMI. between e 2nd and 3rd house usually got one bout 30 yo chn trans, face see liao will scared one. everytime i walk past she'll either say "eh eh" or "zut" me. den i'll bo hiew her and walk faster. House 3 is my fav. Will +++ kok with e drink stall uncle and ask him whether got new Lb not. Look into e house, hmmmm.... got a few not bad ones. my usual practice is to carry on to 4th house to take a look first but always not to my liking(maybe coz light inside too bright so can see their face clearly). went back to 3rd house. most of the time will have 2 squatting at gate and keep calling for u with sexy voice. I scan thru and immediately set my eyes on this petite ger. Looks like malay o me. I've tried another malay(forgot name) from this house b4, tall and sexy but face close up not very nice and her butt abit boney nearly injured my hip.

Sorry for the long bullshit above. Now for the action. Her name is Sarah, Malay(I was right) and from Singapore(so she claims). Very nice proportionate body, big boobs and round ass see oredi will steam one. brought me into e last room on e left, biggest room in e house. Went in, close e door and we started stripping. can't take my eyes off her boobs man. On e mattress, we started frenching, many LB in the house dun french esp thais. her mouth quite small, unlike some with big mouths(eek). Den she started to lick my nips till brother hard hard. used her mouth to insert condom and nice solid bj. Played with her boobs, quite hard so abit disappointed. den wanna play with her dick dat time den realised she "potong" oredi. since nothing to play so decided to bonk her. As expected, she inserted my dick into her "pussy" and to my surprise, it's warm and tight. Shiok man. did her missionary and coz she's quite tight and her bj skill quite zai, nearly came. so i lun and kay kay stop to french her. change to doggie and here comes e best part. Her ass is big and round damn nice for doggie man. shagged her for like 10 mins before exploding. helped me clean up before she excuses herself to go wash up.

Name: Sarah (post-op)
Ht: 1.6
Wt: should be 40 plus (petite)
Boobs: 34C (abit hard, but nice smooth skin)
Looks: 7.5/10 (typical malay ger look)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 for missionary
8.5/10 for doggie(love e sight of her ass)
Damage: S$30
RTF: definitely. Firstly, she speaks english. unlike others who after finish job liao just rush out of the room and never come back, she'll tell me she go toilet first and after dat will come back, talk cock with u and walk u down. Good service and attitude. Most importantly, i have yet to try her behind, which looks absolutely delicious. Sextifying experience overall.

Before i left Rowell, saw a few sista sitting around Hindoo road. One of them looks like a super model. i think she's called effa rina. Told myself i shall try her one day. Till den, Goodbye bros.

P.S: Happy with my virgin FR can up my pts. If dun like, do feel free to pm me and kindly gimme a few pointers. Thank u!

magic7
28-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi all trans-lover bros. This is my first ever FR, hope it'll provide all of u with some info. Went to Rowell Rd 3 days ago. It was 2.00 a.m. This timing is good coz not many pple so not scared see familiar face, and Rowell not like CV so crowded. Also, if u see a lady(or more like lady-lookalike), she's most probably a trans(big plus pt for trans lover).

As usual, I'll start from e kopitiam at serangoon road end, walk down e stretch. First house only one indian, nope. 2nd house 2 chinese, old and CMI. between e 2nd and 3rd house usually got one bout 30 yo chn trans, face see liao will scared one. everytime i walk past she'll either say "eh eh" or "zut" me. den i'll bo hiew her and walk faster. House 3 is my fav. Will +++ kok with e drink stall uncle and ask him whether got new Lb not. Look into e house, hmmmm.... got a few not bad ones. my usual practice is to carry on to 4th house to take a look first but always not to my liking(maybe coz light inside too bright so can see their face clearly). went back to 3rd house. most of the time will have 2 squatting at gate and keep calling for u with sexy voice. I scan thru and immediately set my eyes on this petite ger. Looks like malay o me. I've tried another malay(forgot name) from this house b4, tall and sexy but face close up not very nice and her butt abit boney nearly injured my hip.

Sorry for the long bullshit above. Now for the action. Her name is Sarah, Malay(I was right) and from Singapore(so she claims). Very nice proportionate body, big boobs and round ass see oredi will steam one. brought me into e last room on e left, biggest room in e house. Went in, close e door and we started stripping. can't take my eyes off her boobs man. On e mattress, we started frenching, many LB in the house dun french esp thais. her mouth quite small, unlike some with big mouths(eek). Den she started to lick my nips till brother hard hard. used her mouth to insert condom and nice solid bj. Played with her boobs, quite hard so abit disappointed. den wanna play with her dick dat time den realised she "potong" oredi. since nothing to play so decided to bonk her. As expected, she inserted my dick into her "pussy" and to my surprise, it's warm and tight. Shiok man. did her missionary and coz she's quite tight and her bj skill quite zai, nearly came. so i lun and kay kay stop to french her. change to doggie and here comes e best part. Her ass is big and round damn nice for doggie man. shagged her for like 10 mins before exploding. helped me clean up before she excuses herself to go wash up.

Name: Sarah (post-op)
Ht: 1.6
Wt: should be 40 plus (petite)
Boobs: 34C (abit hard, but nice smooth skin)
Looks: 7.5/10 (typical malay ger look)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 for missionary
8.5/10 for doggie(love e sight of her ass)
Damage: S$30
RTF: definitely. Firstly, she speaks english. unlike others who after finish job liao just rush out of the room and never come back, she'll tell me she go toilet first and after dat will come back, talk cock with u and walk u down. Good service and attitude. Most importantly, i have yet to try her behind, which looks absolutely delicious. Sextifying experience overall.

Before i left Rowell, saw a few sista sitting around Hindoo road. One of them looks like a super model. i think she's called effa rina. Told myself i shall try her one day. Till den, Goodbye bros.

P.S: Happy with my virgin FR can up my pts. If dun like, do feel free to pm me and kindly gimme a few pointers. Thank u!

Ah! Another Sarah fan now...took her twice already and have to agree with what you said totally. Nice attitude and most of all, she looks great... Try her ass sometimes, I did!!!

transLover
04-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Ah! Another Sarah fan now...took her twice already and have to agree with what you said totally. Nice attitude and most of all, she looks great... Try her ass sometimes, I did!!!

hi,

just came back from rowell rd and i did Sarah again. and mine, she looks pretty and with a body to die for! she has nice breast and butt too. look sexier and prettier than most girls.

she's malay and with a tatoo on her back shoulder.

she bj me with condom and then then proceed to lick my nipple too.

then i fuck her "pussy" missionary style. and while i was fucking her, under the dim light i again notice how beautiful she looks. I decided to french her and it's the first time i french a trans. But i have no regrets.

dickrick
06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
New House Opened Hello all, new house no. 61 opened at Rowell.
Saw 3 tall LB, all abt 1.7m, Singaporean. Tried one, Fazi, Malay,friendly. Said from Geylang and Changi. Anyway, looks 5/10, sweet face but got pimples, body 7/10 abt C cup boobs, BJ with cap 7/10. FJ 7/10, did her from behind standing up, quite shiok. Damage 30 bucks.
Plus Thai pre-op LB Janet with the sweet face and small boobs is back at the house next to the drink stall, I think no.79. I guess this makes it the fourth house now?

Hommer
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
hi,

just came back from rowell rd and i did Sarah again. and mine, she looks pretty and with a body to die for! she has nice breast and butt too. look sexier and prettier than most girls.

then i fuck her "pussy" missionary style. and while i was fucking her, under the dim light i again notice how beautiful she looks. I decided to french her and it's the first time i french a trans. But i have no regrets.

he he he... I did Sarah last week, now still thinking about it, one thing is that she is very easy going, quite a nice person to chat to... Unlike some of the gals, just hurry through every thing...

I wonder if she do escort as well, company ADnD coming up..... :p

Now, thinking about her makes me feel horny again.... maybe later go see her again.... :D

trumps
09-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Hi bros..

This is the 1st time i'm posting. Went down to Rowell. Some house near the end of rowell, near the jalan besar side. Walked around looking for the famous Sarah but can't seem to find her. Is she near the serangoon side? Anyone has more infos?

Anyways, went into some house near the end and got a pretty good looking LB. Went up into the dingy room and immediately got into some action. She gave me a BJ and I stuck my dick into her ass doing missionary style then changing to doggy style. Didn't really like the experience cuz she just seems like she's going through the motion. Didn't really talk much and after we are done, she just went out of the room... sigh...

Anyways.. can anyone guide me to where Sarah is? thanks!!

dickrick
09-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Went down to Rowell. Some house near the end of rowell, near the jalan besar side. Walked around looking for the famous Sarah but can't seem to find her.
Anyways, went into some house near the end and got a pretty good looking LB. Went up into the dingy room and immediately got into some action. She gave me a BJ and I stuck my dick into her ass doing missionary style then changing to doggy style. Didn't really like the experience cuz she just seems like she's going through the motion. Didn't really talk much and after we are done, she just went out of the room... sigh...

Anyways.. can anyone guide me to where Sarah is? thanks!!

Whoa Bro, you just went to what's probably the worst house of the lot. If you happened to take an LB abt 1.6m, wearing sexy clothes and short blond hair, that would have been Anis. Another bro and myself gave her the thumbs down some time back. If that was her, it's typical of her style, looks really promising, but delivers nothing. Her friends are no better. They basically cater for the Bangla guys who keep getting ripped off.

Sarah works out of the house next to the drink stall, it's either house no. 79 or 89, can't remember.

transformer69
09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
hi bros, just wondering if AV will check this forum and den go raid the house not. although i'm pretty sure AV already know where all the houses are. Sarah works in house 81. next to drink stall. sometimes she'll go CV. so gotta try your luck. if u think u're gonna RTF, just get her no. from her and call before going down to prevent making a wasted trip. have yet to try e other houses but they seriously dun appeal as much to me as 81. BEST!

trumps
10-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Whoa Bro, you just went to what's probably the worst house of the lot. If you happened to take an LB abt 1.6m, wearing sexy clothes and short blond hair, that would have been Anis. Another bro and myself gave her the thumbs down some time back. If that was her, it's typical of her style, looks really promising, but delivers nothing. Her friends are no better. They basically cater for the Bangla guys who keep getting ripped off.

Sarah works out of the house next to the drink stall, it's either house no. 79 or 89, can't remember.

Damn... will try find her next time... sian ballz... Wonder if she'll work till late like 4am or something...

trumps
10-09-2005, 04:26 AM
hi bros, just wondering if AV will check this forum and den go raid the house not. although i'm pretty sure AV already know where all the houses are. Sarah works in house 81. next to drink stall. sometimes she'll go CV. so gotta try your luck. if u think u're gonna RTF, just get her no. from her and call before going down to prevent making a wasted trip. have yet to try e other houses but they seriously dun appeal as much to me as 81. BEST!

Hey bro! Thanks for the info dude.. Since i'm new here... just wondering whats all the AV, CV, RTF, bbbj... heh...

dickrick
10-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi guys, this Sarah next to the drink stall starts work around 8p.m. so if she stays till 4a.m. she's going to be pretty tired by then and may not have the energy. I know for a fact that some of them head home by 2a.m.
I can't understand the attitude of the LBs in the last house, between 105 and 107, don't they realise that if they keep giving sub standard service, word will spread? :confused: They're either stupid or too cocky. Best of luck to those that go there.

Ratcool69
10-09-2005, 12:49 PM
must go down and try sarah..any one tried her of late..

magic7
10-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Sarah is one of two(?, she told me that there's another Singaporean working there as well) Singaporeans working there.

Should be quite easy to spot as she normally sits at the back, rather than crowd at the gate and looks different from the Thai gals who are generally fairer.

She normally start work around 9ish and best time to catch her will be around 10+. Don't think she works there every night as I only seen her on some occasions.

Try her, i took her twice and never regretted it.

magic7
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey bro! Thanks for the info dude.. Since i'm new here... just wondering whats all the AV, CV, RTF, bbbj... heh...

AV= anti vice (ma ta)
CV= Changi Village (another sista's paradise)
RTF= Return to fcuk
BBBJ= go find out...not recommended for safety reasons :) \

Hope this helps....

dickrick
11-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Should be quite easy to spot as she normally sits at the back, rather than crowd at the gate and looks different from the Thai gals who are generally fairer.

Just to clarify, how it works for all the houses in Rowell is like this:
The first LB who arrives at the "working place" gets to stand in front and so forth. If one gets a customer and finishes, she has to stand at the back.
So if you see one standing at the back, they either started work late or they just finished with a customer. I've seen Sarah standing at the front, that's how I got to ask her name. I've been bonking LBs since the old Johore Road days, by the way.

trumps
27-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Hey bros!

I'm still trying to find the house Sarah is in. When you guys mentioned bout the drink store... may i ask which one? cuz there's the coffeeshop... and there's 1 which is quite far down the road if you are coming from serangoon road... Thanks..!!

maggots
28-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Hey bros!

I'm still trying to find the house Sarah is in. When you guys mentioned bout the drink store... may i ask which one? cuz there's the coffeeshop... and there's 1 which is quite far down the road if you are coming from serangoon road... Thanks..!!

Bro trumps, when you walk in from serangoon rd, the shophouses are on your left, walk along till you reach the middle (junction), you'll find the coffee shop. opposite the coffeshop is a mama store. continue walking down towards jl besar after the mama store. in the middle of the next row of shophouses, u'll find a small drink store. the house is just directly opposite a playground. go luck! :p

dickrick
28-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey bros!

I'm still trying to find the house Sarah is in.

Bro trumps, the key thing is the house number, offically it's 79A, you won't see the actual number but it's bewteen 79 and 81. 79 is a mini "provision" store which sells mainly canned drinks. The entrance is blocked from the road by all sorts of stuff, so walk along the five foot way. As bro maggots has said stick to the left side of the road from Serangoon Road, you cannot go wrong.

opppp
28-09-2005, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=dickrick]Just went to last house on Rowell (closer to Jalan Beasr). Picked out short Malay one, good boobs, sexy dressing use G string to show off ass! Name is Hanis.
Action not so fantastic, in the end just let it BJ me. Can sense a bit impatient. Overall so so , but I ever experience better with others from the place next to the provision shop. 30 bucks.

There's a story to tell..... There's an old man who wears spectacle. Grey hair. He always carry a bag with him. He was Anis's customer since year 2004. But early 2005, he started to tell Anis that he's falling for her. He bought for Anis lingerie a few times. Anis only accept him as a regular customer. But Anis really shocked when he wants to be "her" boyfriend. Anis started to feel uneasy with. Anis can't do with have sex with him any longer when he started to have feelings for "her". He become posessive...... Anis hesitate to tentertain him anymore.... He doesn't like it and keep stalking... When he realize that Anis has a boyfriend... He started to tell everybody that her service is really bad.... But he keep sending message to Anis and Anis never reply.. Pity him....... Anis totally ignores him............
Please understand.... sisters come here all the way to Sg is to earn. Nobody can fulfill whatever a customer request. Some sisters they took hormone and they do their best to service the customer. U can't force people to do beyond their capability. Sometimes they force themselves to get erected for the sake of customers. They already did their best.... Don't force them.So...... Please don't expect to much for $30.............

opppp
28-09-2005, 10:32 PM

The old man still not satisfied because Anis never accept his love then he spread news about her boyfriend....
Very bad behaviour!

opppp
28-09-2005, 10:39 PM

He doesn't give up. Keep talking about Anis all the time. He hates her coz she can never love him. She doesn't take Bangladesh... Because she wear so sexy. The Indian workers and the Bangla are waiting for the "Sari". She has her own regular customer. All of them are Singaporean who treats her well except for the old man who was taking advantage of her....

opppp
28-09-2005, 10:48 PM
QUOTE=dickrick]Bro, going by experience the fourth house tend to have lousy deals

QUOTE]

The four house use to have one malay trans call Vivien but also no longer now. She from KL. She is around last year and is my favourite but now no more see her this year. :([/QUOTE]

See.............The old man never stop. Now he doesn't like the house

Vivien came in March. I think u didn't see her. Next time u can ask any other sister. H heard she's coming. Maybe the first week of fasting month.

dickrick
29-09-2005, 07:20 PM
There's a story to tell..... There's an old man who wears spectacle. Grey hair.
Wah, that's a really sad story. Sorry to disappoint you. Just hope that the old man with spectacles doesn't read this forum.
This is actually a good thing that this type of posts has appeared. It shows that the forum works.
It is really very simple. Bro Kwailum28, myself and a friend of mine have given negative feedback on this Anis. She has now responded. The bros who like t-girls are free to take Anis word or ours. It's their money!
What happens now is that Anis will now be forced to provide good service just to live up to her claims! The bros benefit!
This is what it's all about.

Goldwing1800
29-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Wah, that's a really sad story. Sorry to disappoint you. Just hope that the old man with spectacles doesn't read this forum.
This is actually a good thing that this type of posts has appeared. It shows that the forum works.
It is really very simple. Bro Kwailum28, myself and a friend of mine have given negative feedback on this Anis. She has now responded. The bros who like t-girls are free to take Anis word or ours. It's their money!
What happens now is that Anis will now be forced to provide good service just to live up to her claims! The bros benefit!
This is what it's all about.

I have made the negative comments on Hanis(Anis)based on my own experience and there is nothing personal.
Bro Dickrick is correct, in saying that such post can improver their service
If ppl want to be conned even after reading our comments, so be it. It is their money.

kwailum28

AZ1001S
17-10-2005, 02:58 AM
Look like I will pay a visit to desker, any brother joining me ??

SexMan
17-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi,

something to share with all fellow TS Lover:

http://www.asian-ts.com/preview/preview.html

seem not so suitable to post link here but just want to share with fellow TS lover... pls dont flame or Zap me ( just ignore if u dont like this link/ post).. but if u got any great TS link, pls share with me too...

Thanks

bamaotong
17-01-2006, 09:37 PM
can i just get a blowjob and wat the damage?

magic7
20-01-2006, 11:23 PM
can i just get a blowjob and wat the damage?

Can...$30 a pop...

maggots
25-01-2006, 01:03 AM
hi,

Hi Bros... she is back in town. Still so beautiful & solid!

magic7
25-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi Bros... she is back in town. Still so beautiful & solid!

Looks like we can form a fan club here! I took her TWICE (a double session, my knees were weak the following day!) on Monday.
And she did something special for me that night. Asked me to sit on the plastic chair in her room and start to perform a sexy lap dance/BJ routine on me. :D

Too bad she going back Msia during CNY....will take her again before she went back. In my opinion, she looks much better than some gals that I have bonked and to top it, her attitude is fantastic!

maggots
28-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Looks like we can form a fan club here! I took her TWICE (a double session, my knees were weak the following day!) on Monday.
And she did something special for me that night. Asked me to sit on the plastic chair in her room and start to perform a sexy lap dance/BJ routine on me. :D

Too bad she going back Msia during CNY....will take her again before she went back. In my opinion, she looks much better than some gals that I have bonked and to top it, her attitude is fantastic!

bro magic7, so got that also. I got that from her too. i even told her b4 i left that she is truely a sex bomb, she said she just luv SEX! what can i say man?

Crocodile
29-01-2006, 04:16 AM
just had a great session with a post op lb . name abit weird.. asuri or something like that... the bets looking one among the 8 lbs working today...
din know she was post op until she took em off.... wonderful figure... breast not too big.. nor too small however can feel the silicone abit...

overall.. $30 well spent!

looks like this hse is good for the cny.... bside drink stall.. enjoy bros!

sex crusader
02-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Does any bro know any Lb that wear pantyhose while working?Appreciate.

dickrick
02-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Does any bro know any Lb that wear pantyhose while working?
Yeah, Irene who works 2 or 3 houses away from house 61 on Rowell. I think 65 or 67. You can't miss her with her tattoos.

sex crusader
02-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Is she a plump one? I had one bfore but forgotten the name.Went there numerous time but just couldn't spot one.Thanks

dickrick
04-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Is she a plump one?
No, no bro not plump. Actually figure not bad. Jus hang around house 65 area after 9 good chance of seeing. Or the way around just buy a panthhose from Mustaffa and ask the Thai ladyboys to wear. I'm sure they dun mind.

sex crusader
05-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Good idea bro.Will check it out on Monday nite.Hopefully can write my virgin FR.

dickrick
06-02-2006, 11:39 PM
I was wandering around Rowell, minding my own business, when I had the urge for some Tom Yam. Just didn't feel the plain old Nasi Padang that was around was good enough. So it was off to good old house 79.
And there squatting in the corner was this cute looking Thai. Gave her a grin and asked the famous question. We went up and got down to business. Minnie was her name, about 25, slim. 1.6m height and small boobs. A little disappointed at first, the action started! It was deep frenching and man that was good! Her tongue was working overtime and was all over me. Shiokness defined, I forgot about the small boobs and before I realised it I was in to her tight "pussy". Oh, it was nice and tight! I pumped away in a missionary and finally let it out.
Really great feeling. For sure a RTF! Damage was 30 bucks but I threw in a couple of bucks extra for the good service and she was really grateful.
And oh, incidentally, those of you that like your LBs with an active dick this one had a hard on when I was doing her. Not a very large one (smaller than Janet's, who is due in Singapore by this weekend)
She's already been here for a week so not much time left bros.

FDSeah
10-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Ya the LB with the tattoo, try her b4 but only BJ. Her breast is big and nice but abit hard...

gamester74
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Been reading other bros FRs n decided to contribute some back.
I was feeling bored last nite n decided to check out the infamous Rowell for any newbie LBs:) ( i considered myself quite an old bird there as i've been visiting there for the past 10 years)
Reached there ard 8.30pm n saw from a distance away there was already quite some crowds gathering infront of 'The Gate'...feeling desperate liao I fasten my footsteps... Finallly reached n managed to 'squeeze' past some bangala n indians into the 'front row' to get a better view. WAHH!!! saw 5 or 6 Thai LBs crowding at entrance. Almost immediately i caught sight of one damm chio n have a good figure who was wearing a striking red low cut dress revealing a very deep longkang squatting down infront. When she caught me eyeing her boobs she gave me a signal (3 fingers) ...after some consideration of maybe 0.0001sec, i gave a slight nod n we're off to the 2nd floor.
When we reached the room, i felt an urge to go pee n while walking to the toilet n guess what i saw?? Another gorgeous Thai LB was standing in the toilet doing some final touch up to the makeup. Went in to pee i stole glances at her n she gave me a Mega Watt smile...YUMMY! Look like a HK star which I couldn’t put a name on it, she was tall (abt my height of 1.7)but rather small size boobs maybe cup B, but she made up by wearing a tiny gold halter dress which reveal much of her flawless n fair skin of her hands n legs especially the super chio face(i was practically drooling n peeing at the same time:D )....n after a thought of another 0.0001sec, i ask her whether want to join us for a 3some, which she happily agreed!
To side step a bit n make things clear to all bros, i can speak fluent thai, that's y i can communicate with them easily.
Quickly go back to the room with her behind me n told the other one about the 3some which she also happily agreed. Damaged was $30x2=$60. Act blur a bit ask whether can have 2 shots n they say cannot but can give my longer time...NB! But nvm, i also can tahan long time b4 cumming.
Pay up n strip to our birthday suits, capped me n both proceed to give my catbaths. The first one has D cup boobs while the other one B cup. Then the first one giving me BJ n the other one licking my nipples n planting kisses on my neck, didn't want to french her but can tell that she wanted to. Then i push her head downwards asking her to give me a BJ too, WOOW!! Feeling SUPER SONG!!! with one playing with my dickhead with tongue n swallowing my shaft n the other licking n sucking my balls n licking my inner thighs....while I 1 hand play 2 boobs..hee
Then i told them to take off their panties as i'm a sucker for LBs showing cocks with their feminine bodies. Grab hold of each with my hands n giving them HJ, after a while the 2nd LB's cock got reaction n have an erection also, WOW damm big, bigger them mine!c
Then she turn round n ask me “Want to suck?” Before I could say anything she quickly proceed to cap her dick n grab my head with her thighs with her dick pointing at my face. I opened my mouth n then she fuck my mouth as I can’t move my head much as I was lying down. She started my pumping slowly at first but getting faster n faster, I guess that she was also turned on by the 3some we’re having. The other Lb on seeing this, climb on top of me n inserted my already hard dick into her asshole n pump hard.
After maybe 5 mins I ask to do missionary with one n the other one playing with herself n touching the other. MAJOR TURN ON! It’s like watching ang mo porn movie, only this time I’m the lead actor, and somemore got surround sound of “OOOHH…ARRR…OOOHH….DARLINGGG…”
But after a while the one with the big cock has her own idea, and she go behind me wanting to fuck my asshole! NB how can, if she fuck me she have to pay me right??
Luckily she only act act cos now she was already super turn on n horny liao. Noticing this, I grab her, push her down n fuck her hard in the asshole! MAN..she has gone a really tight hole. At first she complain that I need to change CD n she need to put ky but I hack care n continue to pump hard telling her that my cd already ‘Pre Lubricated” while the other one suck my nipples n my hands play with her D size boobs.
After another 10mins of hard fucking, I felt I wanted to cum liao, I swiftly tear off the cd n cum all over her boobs!! SHIOK!!!
KNN ganna kao bay by her again but I again act blur.
I also notice that her cd also got white stuff inside, maybe cum?
Clean up n proceed to go downstairs. Then I managed to pass another $20 (hope I didn’t spoil market?) to the one I cummed onto n told her that I like her a lot n wanted her again tonight, which I am now eagerly waiting for the sun to set!!! On seeing this, she give me her mega watt smile n kiss me on my cheek...like gf one,
Sorry to all bros as I didn’t catch their name but I definitely will RTF tonite n give another detail FR with name this time…

dickrick
10-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Bro Gamester 74, good FR, thanks. But dun forget the name - very important.
Also go steady with the tip. Usually max 10 bucks on top of the thirty. Unless of course if longer time like 45 mins or something then quite okay.
Or else the starting price suddenly increase, not fair with that standard of rooms.

gamester74
10-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Bro Gamester 74, good FR, thanks. But dun forget the name - very important.
Also go steady with the tip. Usually max 10 bucks on top of the thirty. Unless of course if longer time like 45 mins or something then quite okay.
Or else the starting price suddenly increase, not fair with that standard of rooms.

hanks bro dickrick, will keep that in mind, anyway, i was in there quite long lah...think around 40mins..:)

Anyway, My latest FR cumming up in a while. So stay tuned!

gamester74
11-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Sorry was too tired last night to make postings, n also sian liao cos toto didn't ganna

Time to knock off have finally arrived, drove there fast fast like pro F1 racer n park some distance away n started to walk there, time was only 8pm n i doubt that the LBs has started to do business, but can see that the drink stall has opened n i know that v soon the LBs shall appear.
Just as i've expected, it's still not opened for business yet, so walk towards the last shop with the minah LBs.

Saw 2 minah LBs standing there structing their stuff to some bangalah n when they saw me they immediately turn their attention to me.
"OOi handsome, cum cum, only $30, good service"
I just gave them a smile n continue to gaze at one of the more chio one, tall n fair with long straight hair n hugh D size boobs,
felt my little bro got reaction, maybe next time lah
and also i've read some FRs on those malay LBs' service like v bad.

Saw some commotion at the drink stall n i knew that 'the gate' has opened!!
Walk fast fast there n managed to again squeezed past some indians n bangalahs n take a look inside...
Cannot see the thai LB there lay...maybe still make up....ok nvm, i wait.
Inside got 2 Thai LBs which one of them i think regular there, damm tall n big size, lize king kong, but i like the boobs
which were being held a tiny white bikini, and the other IMO only so so lah. 10 mins later a taxi arrived, 3 LBs got out n i thought
sure have liao....but alas..to my dismay...all 3 simply cannot make it one, one short n fat, one tall n hugh like man,
n i dun even know how to describe the third one....

I thought..si liao, today bo kang tao liao...siannn...

Then i hear 'kok kok kok'..a LB walking down the stairs...WAH....lai liao lai liao....this time ho say liao
but bo lay...not her lay...NB! But this one not bad, in fact this one is on par with the one yesterday lay...
Shoulder length hair, with a bit red highlighting at the back quite tall maybe 1.7m wearing pink bikini top with a really short pink skirt,
really long legs with high heels n got big eyes n a really sweet smile..only thing got little gap between front teeth, So i buay tahan liao...quickly signal to her even before she reached the metqal gate,
cos i saw that the old man standing next to me also suddenly stand straighter n adjusted his glasses.

This is called "kiasuism"

Then i give her a smile n she gave me 3 fingers n i gave a slight nod
then s.o.p lor, open gate go in, go up the stair, grab ass, until reached the room..

"A?? This room sarah room lay...not bad one cos the a/c there colder n the room bigger n nicer one lay"

Then i again felt urge to go pee pee. (Dunno know y n dun ask me y everytime like that)
While walking to the toilet, i again saw a LB there, wear red dress one, i think maybe the one yesterday.
But when reached n have closer look...:eek: YUCK! its the simply cannot make it one....suddenly dun feel like pee liao n walk back.

go in room, pay up , strip n she already strip, mmmm..nice solid body, well porpotioned C cup boobs with small nipples....
then i realise i took her before a few months back....
good service n v accomodating to requests.
Then i say " hey i up u once b4 lay, this time got special service bo?"
she repiled "what special u want?"
I said "I want cum on face can?"
She repiled "cannot lah"
then i said "then i want long time can?"
She replied "Ok lor"
Then i bluff bluff say " your name angel issit?" (chin chye say one lah, cos forget liao)
She say " My name Valarie"
I said " Oh yeah, valarie...now i remember"

She started to catbath me with tongue, kissing me at my neck n my ears...wowww...my did responding liao...
Grab my dick n proceed to suck my balls...even pretend to BBBJ me!! KNN Teasing me only!
Capped me n proceed to give me a sensual BJ....
I started to grab her boobs...mmm....soft n nice on the left but felt quite hard on the right one!! KNN WTF??
NVM, ask her take off panty n show cock..
WAHH...another big one, but not as big as yesterdays...
Gave her some HJ n her didi also responded by getting hard!
Enjoy the view of her BJing me n her didi getting harder n harder.

Then she changed position with her completely facing me while holding n licking my didi n gave me a CFM look,
i swear i almost cum at that time....

After maybe 5 mins of solid BJ, i could not take it any longer, mount her doggy n pump her hard in her tight asshole.
after some hard pounding, i turn her over to missionary...
then i ask her again can cum on face? "cannot, but u can cum on my boobs"
i think to myself "Heck care lah"
after 10mins, felt like cumming liao, quickly withdraw, strip off CD n stood up, but she KNN also sit up n lean her body towards my didi,
and she keep her head turned up..NB, nvm i try c can shoot up her face bo.
After a few hard strocks, i cumming liao...
managed to shoot some load just below touching the chin n the rest i cum onto her boobs,
then i wipe my didi clean onto her boobs also...SI BAY Song AHH!!

Then go toilet wash up, KNNB!! WTF got a China guy squatting there naked washing himself like taking bath like that!!
When he saw me, he use hand to cover his didi...funny..heehee...
Gave him my most DU LAN face n i snatched the hose from him n wash my hands.

Oh i also gave valarie $10 tip, n ask her how long she b here, she say 1 month..ho say liao.

FR on velarie
Damage is $40.
Malaysian with 1 month visa
Look : 9/10 (distinctive feature shoulder length hair with highlight behind, fair, great smile but got small gap btwn front teeth)
Boobs : C cup, quite soft with small nipples
BJ - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
RTF: 100%!:D

The above FR is only my personnel view, not everyone same like me right?
Hope you like my FR, will continue to write my future sexcapedes if bros like it.
Cheers!!

Crocodile
14-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Some info on Rowell:

The Gate has got the most number of lbs.. sometimes.. most of them POWER

The last room has malaysian lbs.. service wise not bad but looks dept.. not as gd as the gate..

For bros who haven tried... rooms can be a bit of a turn off.. but for $30.. wat r u complaining...

Washing at the gate.. abit diff and open... others can see if u wanna wash properly... no cubicles.. got one with wc with sink that doesnt work... so go out by the side got tap n hose... do wat the china man does.. squat and wash.. ahahha...

best time to go there.. after 3... less traffic during weekdays so u can wash on sweet time...

last room.. malaysian place.. room condition abt same.. but a bit bigger then the rooms at the gate.. but wat i like abt here is.. the toilet got cubicle and good running shower... can wash cleanly but no towels... so u may want to bring ur own.. and soap too.. if u really wanna be squeaky clean..

Tipping is not necessary BUT if u wanna tip.. dont say/give in the beginning.. just give them the tip before u go(after done) and dun let the other lbs see.. dun wanna make them expect more...

Try not to haggle abt the price.. once the lbs dun like u.. how many times u walk to their door.. they will shut the door in ur face.. kena this long time back hahaha.. and mind u.. they are men also.. if u ask them one to one.. b4 they fite...they show u their dick.. might be bigger than urs...u loose liao...

tip of the day: if u dun wana lie on the mattress.. best is to get the lb to lie down first.. then u lie on top.. dun worry abt your weight.. we are all guys here.. heheh..

happy bonking! and PLAY SAFE!

Crocodile
14-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Arnd10 years back... used to go to JB arnd Jalan dhobi.. at nite.. adn there'll be like arnd 50 lbs all over... stretching the whole street and back alley leading up to the small kopi shop on top a small hill and behind is a small mosque..

anyone ever tried that before then.. as i got the feeling.. i was the only sg guy thr.. and if anything were to happen.. i;ll be under the lost and found section.... lost.. agst men...

anyway those days when they used to come to desker.. and hang arnd the satay shop... and sometimes.. earlier b4 that.. there were small shop houses arnd johor rd in sg..and also..arnd chinatown...(now all these places no mor eliao..)

Lets hear stories from the past from senior bros who have done lbs in the good ol days.. and so as to let those more younger bros know the difference.. and also the story of the condom.. how then .. the condom was a rare commodity only among those who can afford...

lets share bros... ur happy moments... :) any objections??

dickrick
14-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Arnd10 years back... used to go to JB arnd Jalan dhobi.. at nite.. adn there'll be like arnd 50 lbs all over... stretching the whole street and back alley leading up to the small kopi shop on top a small hill and behind is a small mosque..

Lets hear stories from the past from senior bros ...

Yes, those were good days. I used to be around the Jalan Dhoby/Jalan Trus area too. Actually as late as 2002 you had a lot of good lookers hanging around after 8 plus. You got quantity and quality, a real fashion show in high heels, short sexy skirts etc. After 2003 they disappeared and some went to Susor Empat. You get junk these days. Pity.

dickrick
14-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Just to add to Crocodile's tips:
Personally, I tip before the action for the Thais. Then they give you extra time or else they try and finish up before twenty minutes. For one Malaysian in 79 tip or no tip same service.
Avoid Saturdays and Sundays. Sundays are the worst, too many people and there's no way to even get a proper look see.
The Gate, is house 79A and the last house is 105 for the newbies.
Agree about the rooms, 105 has better rooms, bigger and cleaner.Selection is less though, but seen two good lookers.
For newbies to the ladyboy scene, they behave like girls but tend to have mood swings and sometimes can be more jealous than girls.This is probably due to the hormones that they take and it's be proven that it affects the chemical balance in the brain. So, tirakship, as explained in another column, should be more tricky than with a girl. Anyway, happy bonking and Happy Valentines Day to one and all.

Goldwing1800
14-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Times change, things change. We also have changed. Our demands are now higher than say ten/twenty years ago.
e.g.Those days bj was a special. Today, its almost standard. Condoms those days was almost an unused word.
Rowell and Desker was almost like heaven on earth five/ten years ago. JR was another great place. Of course, the Bugis was the best entertainment (chuci mata), but then the LBs there do business only with the Caucasians.
Our standard have gone up and the LBs standard have gone down.(except a few)
Besides CV and Rowel, the rest especially L16 is shit. CH is too expensive for locals like us.
The margin gets wider and wider. What can I say.

lowrider
15-02-2006, 08:06 AM
As my dad used to say: Its the bah kut teh syndrome. Price goes up yet the pieces get smaller. :mad:

Happy Happy
15-02-2006, 08:59 AM
I'm new to this trans thing and wish to find out more. So yesterday nite I went to CV at about 11:00 pm but can't find any trans there. Hope you senior brudders can help me on this. Exactly where are the trans in CV?

dickrick
15-02-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm new to this trans thing and wish to find out more. Exactly where are the trans in CV?
Hello Bro Happy Happy, Aiyoh! Must serious, serious lah! What to say man? Please lah, check the thread - Restart the Changi Thread. So much info down there.

fleaz
17-02-2006, 02:31 PM
FR on velarie
Damage is $40.
Malaysian with 1 month visa
Look : 9/10 (distinctive feature shoulder length hair with highlight behind, fair, great smile but got small gap btwn front teeth)
Boobs : C cup, quite soft with small nipples
BJ - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
RTF: 100%!:D
!!

tried this valarie last nite. did not look for her, just raldom pick. end of session ask her name then know. agree with the above FR expect the boob, i think is a bit hard. but the nipples is nice. very good attitude. :)

maggots
19-02-2006, 02:49 AM

anyone ever tried that before then.. as i got the feeling.. i was the only sg guy thr.. and if anything were to happen.. i;ll be under the lost and found section.... lost.. agst men...

anyway those days when they used to come to desker.. and hang arnd the satay shop... and sometimes.. earlier b4 that.. there were small shop houses arnd johor rd in sg..and also..arnd chinatown...(now all these places no mor eliao..)

Lets hear stories from the past from senior bros who have done lbs in the good ol days.. and so as to let those more younger bros know the difference.. and also the story of the condom.. how then .. the condom was a rare commodity only among those who can afford...

all bros, ya ya... those were the good old days. still remember at JR, everyone squeezed ard the entrance of those popular unit. When those LBs came out or went in, they had to squeeze thru the crowds, & all would 'attack' the boobs / butt. They were almostly malaysian or locals. Even the lao chiao gave good service.. bbbj most of them. really miz this one called reena...

wolverman
19-02-2006, 12:39 PM
all bros, ya ya... those were the good old days. still remember at JR, everyone squeezed ard the entrance of those popular unit. When those LBs came out or went in, they had to squeeze thru the crowds, & all would 'attack' the boobs / butt. They were almostly malaysian or locals. Even the lao chiao gave good service.. bbbj most of them. really miz this one called reena...

Yes, those 70s era. Those times when I was in NS..saturday nites jam-packed. Cheap thrill were top of the list at JR. Love squeezing those boobs and butts! Always love to go one dark corner...and the lbs would come to you and while pretending to hackle over the price, can let u rabba rabba her boobs. Steam sianz. My favourite was one Malay lb by the name of "Han". Another one was "Jacky". Still remember I date her for a show "Nite Fever" at Jade Theatre and after the show we checked in at GL. Wonder whether they are still around....sigh.....:(

blondes
24-02-2006, 02:55 AM
i see here & there @ rowell... only hse 45.. selina looks the best !!!!!!

called her last night.. wahhhh damn.. her BJ, damn good.. just like those porn movie.... kept looking at me while she was BJ.... her eye contacts made me very higher !!!!!! very pretty nice features + showing horny faces !!!!

Face : i give8/10

BJ : best 9.5/10

friendly, gf feel....

gamester74
24-02-2006, 09:52 AM
i see here & there @ rowell... only hse 45.. selina looks the best !!!!!!

Agreed with bro blondes, selina is one of the best in rowell 'legal' hse.
She used to be my favourite for quite a few years...with the slutty cfm look while BJing u...n moans a lot while FJing..
She used to have really slim waist n slender legs...but recently has gain some weight especially at tummy area....but she made it up by those really fabulous cup D boobs n the sweet sweet face!!

Btw..i rtf valarie again last night...:D...wonderful...

hmmm...maybe i can get a 3some with both of them since i've gotten their contacts...:D

KatoeyLover69
24-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Yes, those 70s era. Those times when I was in NS..saturday nites jam-packed. Cheap thrill were top of the list at JR. Love squeezing those boobs and butts! Always love to go one dark corner...and the lbs would come to you and while pretending to hackle over the price, can let u rabba rabba her boobs. Steam sianz. My favourite was one Malay lb by the name of "Han". Another one was "Jacky". Still remember I date her for a show "Nite Fever" at Jade Theatre and after the show we checked in at GL. Wonder whether they are still around....sigh..... (

Bro WolverMan,

Those LBs you booked in the 1970s are now "Grandmothers" in their 50s, 60s and 70s................. You still want to 'play' with them ???? :D

wolverman
24-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Bro WolverMan,

Those LBs you booked in the 1970s are now "Grandmothers" in their 50s, 60s and 70s................. You still want to 'play' with them ???? :D

Haha..they are lao goh now. If uncle like me were to meet them is just for old time sake. Dont think they are my cup of tea now. Just love eating those sea hum at JR. Still remember a row of hawker stalls along the street infront of Our Lady of Lords...having drinks/meals with those LBs. Really miss JR and all the happening there....

BigBadDaddy
01-03-2006, 01:29 PM

For all Aliciasonia fans, she is still there. BTW AliciaSonia is but a handle/nick she once used on the now defunct "The Village" forum. The name she goes by is actually Irene.

:cool:

BigBadDaddy
01-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Haha..they are lao goh now. If uncle like me were to meet them is just for old time sake. Dont think they are my cup of tea now. Just love eating those sea hum at JR. Still remember a row of hawker stalls along the street infront of Our Lady of Lords...having drinks/meals with those LBs. Really miss JR and all the happening there....

HAHA those were the times bro...those were the times and not forgetting the crates of glass soft drinks bottles they frequently topple over while running away from the Anti Vice :D

Goldwing1800
01-03-2006, 01:40 PM
For all Aliciasonia fans, she is still there. BTW AliciaSonia is but a handle/nick she once used on the now defunct "The Village" forum. The name she goes by is actually Irene.

:cool:

She got big mouth, meaning talks to much about her customers and is very sarcastic with her words. Arsehole, she is

BigBadDaddy
01-03-2006, 03:23 PM
She got big mouth, meaning talks to much about her customers and is very sarcastic with her words. Arsehole, she is

Bro, not sure what transpired between you and her. I don't have any issues with her. Yes she does talk a lot but essentially about wierd customers e.g. the "Roti Man" - a ~50 odd Chinese uncle who looks the sistas up in the wee hours e.g. 0400 - 0500 Hrs with 2 slices of bread so that they can masturbate and shoot their sperm onto the bread for him to makan presumably for breakfast :D

There were other tales she related e.g. 1.) this "fat customer" whom she told me acted like some "big fuck" with a "demanding attitude" but turned out to be a really "a small-minded miserly poor bastard" in reality. 2.) a character that seems to have walked out of the comic strip/big screen - Young and Dangerous Hong Kong triad show of the early 90s. This dude supposedly looked and act tough, sucked Irene's cock and wanted her to cum but unwilling to pay the extra $10.

The thing about most working sistas is this: like it or not they do talk about their customers behind their backs e.g. the "perverse demands", personalities such as those who "act/talk tough but more sissy than sissies", etc. Most of those along Desker and Geylang do gossip. Trick is never reveal stuff you want not to be revealed to others. Always draw a line between yourself and them i.e. the sistas. As for the "perversities" and personalities" gossip, well, tread accordingly I guess. The mouths are theirs, we can't be there to shut them up 24/7, 365 days a year.

Irene I admit is a little cranky but AFAIK, I've not heard her uttering anything about me behind me back...I'm lucky I supposed ;). Or has there been at any point anything near open conflict between myself and her. FWIW, I've known her for hmmm 8-9 years perhaps 10 now...

TheHappyMondays
02-03-2006, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=BigBadDaddy]Bro, not sure what transpired between you and her. I don't have any issues with her. Yes she does talk a lot but essentially about wierd customers e.g. the "Roti Man" - a ~50 odd Chinese uncle who looks the sistas up in the wee hours e.g. 0400 - 0500 Hrs with 2 slices of bread so that they can masturbate and shoot their sperm onto the bread for him to makan presumably for breakfast :D

There were other tales she related e.g. 1.) this "fat customer" whom she told me acted like some "big fuck" with a "demanding attitude" but turned out to be a really "a small-minded miserly poor bastard" in reality. 2.) a character that seems to have walked out of the comic strip/big screen - Young and Dangerous Hong Kong triad show of the early 90s. This dude supposedly looked and act tough, sucked Irene's cock and wanted her to cum but unwilling to pay the extra $10.

The thing about most working sistas is this: like it or not they do talk about their customers behind their backs e.g. the "perverse demands", personalities such as those who "act/talk tough but more sissy than sissies", etc. Most of those along Desker and Geylang do gossip. Trick is never reveal stuff you want not to be revealed to others. Always draw a line between yourself and them i.e. the sistas. As for the "perversities" and personalities" gossip, well, tread accordingly I guess. The mouths are theirs, we can't be there to shut them up 24/7, 365 days a year.

QUOTE]

well saying, BBD! :)

wolverman
02-03-2006, 03:54 PM
HAHA those were the times bro...those were the times and not forgetting the crates of glass soft drinks bottles they frequently topple over while running away from the Anti Vice :D

Yes...within mins before AV strike, practically all doors were shut. Still remember some drunkard bastards went over the board by "molesting" those sisters..and was bashed up by sisters "protectors". Small fights here and there pretty common those days.

dickrick
03-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Well bros just as Irene or any other ladyboy is free to talk as they please we're free to choose as we please. Their mouths are theirs but the wallets are ours.
So let them talk! Whilst we gentlemen may express ourself with our mouths or rather our writing, others may not be so patient.

Goldwing1800
05-03-2006, 10:38 AM
BBD may have got a good thing going with Irene. That's good, but unfortunately I did not. In any case I am only trying to put the facts in their right perspective. This is a forum and all of us cis entitled to stae our points. In actual fact my bad experience with her was her attitude problem whist bargaining.
So what, its her loss not mine, and sice boycoting her I have found numerous LBs who far surpass her her all facets. Nothing personal, just my 2 cents contribution to SB forum

Lesliii
06-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Bro, not sure what transpired between you and her. I don't have any issues with her. Yes she does talk a lot but essentially about wierd customers e.g. the "Roti Man" - a ~50 odd Chinese uncle who looks the sistas up in the wee hours e.g. 0400 - 0500 Hrs with 2 slices of bread so that they can masturbate and shoot their sperm onto the bread for him to makan presumably for breakfast :D

Irene I admit is a little cranky but AFAIK, I've not heard her uttering anything about me behind me back...I'm lucky I supposed ;). Or has there been at any point anything near open conflict between myself and her. FWIW, I've known her for hmmm 8-9 years perhaps 10 now...

Oh I remember hearing about the guy who wears a tutu, another guy who likes to put on make up and lingeries and another who likes to be bonked by
sistas. what an interesting bunch.

Lesliii
06-03-2006, 12:57 AM

Oh I remember hearing about the guy who wears a tutu, another guy who likes to put on make up and lingeries and another who likes to be bonked by
sistas. what an interesting bunch.

desker
13-03-2006, 01:12 PM
My respect to all Big Bro out there who love trans and shemales! Has been following this thread closely and tried the recommendations! Special thanks to Bro DickRick and BigBadDaddy! Also been to BKK Casanova, Cascade. Any Big Bro can tell xiao di here which trans in desker like to french kiss, I'm a sucker for that! Thanks a million man!

dickrick
13-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Special thanks to Bro DickRick and BigBadDaddy! Any Big Bro can tell xiao di here which trans in desker like to french kiss, I'm a sucker for that! Thanks a million man!
I understand completely, I'm the same. Bro, can try the Thais at house 79. Most quite good. The Malaysian Trans tend not to French, at the most just simple kiss.

desker
15-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanx again to Bro DickRick, this Bro indeed has the true spirit of this forum: care and share! I tried a few thais from the Gate before but no frenching leh, limited to lips only.;)

dickrick
16-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Bro desker, try Minnie at 79, 1.6m height, small built not big boobs, but good service and attitude. Another good kisser is Janet who might come back next week. Also same height but B cup boobs and slightly bigger build. Both are good friends incidentally.
Wanda the Malaysian used to a good kisser with her tongue stud but lately just very quick kiss. Maybe my mouth got smell? But other things no complaints, very pretty, quiet type.

desker
17-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Kum xia bro DickRick! Two weeks ago looked for Minnie they say went back thai liao, so now returned huh..ok, will try then FR. And Janet heard of her but from which house/gate? Is Wanda from 79A also? Now having fever, recover first then cheong hehe..:D

FDSeah
17-03-2006, 01:15 PM
http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc284&image=72303_Dsc00055.jpg
http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc117&image=72446_Dsc00054.jpg

This is the ladyboy show at phkuet hope u guys enjoy it!

dickrick
17-03-2006, 07:21 PM
To bro Desker Ya all from 79A.

To bro FD Seah The second pic nicer. BTW, how much they charge for this type of show in Phuket n where in Phuket is this? Thks.

KatoeyLover69
17-03-2006, 11:06 PM
To bro FD Seah The second pic nicer. BTW, how much they charge for this type of show in Phuket n where in Phuket is this? Thks.

My Comments :

1st Pic : This LadyBoy is very 'manly'. Look at the arms, hands and belly............. Very ugly ! Give me FREE also I don't want !!! :mad:

2nd Pic : Not bad with big boobs ....... I don't mind

Bro DickRick,

Those photos are most probably from the " Phuket Cabaret Show "

Phuket Simon Cabaret
Probably the biggest "transvestite" cabaret show to be found locally. This show features a spectacular musical floor show performed by the world famous "ladyboys" of Simon Cabaret. See for yourself. Guys, can you tell the difference? And ladies - wouldn't you just die for a figure like that?

Stunning costumes, bright lights, excellent sound system and expensive sets are all part of this theatrical extravaganza.

Not to be missed!

Show time: Twice daily at 19:30 and 21:30 hours

Simon CabaretIn Europe and America, the tradition of men dressed as women for theatre roles dates back five hundred years when it was not permitted for a respectable woman to be seen on the stage. During World War II, many of the great English pantomimes featured men dressed as women as there were no women on the frontlines where the shows took place.

However, in Thailand, due to the considerable tolerance of the culture, the theatrical performances of men dressed as women has always been accepted and a great number of males who feel more natural as females, find a career as cabaret performers.

Join the fun at Simon Cabaret where the lavish sets and brilliant costumes will amaze you. Performers lip-synch songs popular in countries around the world. In nearby Patong, transvestite performances can be enjoyed at Andaman Queen Cabaret and in many of the neighboring open air bars.

Prices
VIP Seats Adult : 600 bahts Child (Under 12) : 400 bahts

Regular Seats Adult : 500 bahts Child (Under 12) : 300 bahts

* The show is available twice daily, at 19:00 and 21:30 hours. Please state clearly on the booking form: the show time you wish to join, and the hotel you'll be staying in Phuket for pick up services.

* The above prices do not include pick-up and transfer services

* Should you require pick-up service please state the hotel and beach you want to be picked up from. Transfer charge have to be paid directly to the driver at the time of pick up. We will only charge for the show price only

desker
18-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Despite fever, went down to desker see see look look cos damn bored at home. Reached there ard 9pm and head towards the Gate. Looked in and Vhoola! At least 10 trans there!!! Phew! I fever they make me hotter man! Amongst them got 2 chinese, most prob from Malaysia and spoke to me in mandarin:"Handsome lai leh, $30" Damn tempting but fever leh, so I say no lah and walked away, and they showed me that sad face, wah my heart pain lohz...cos alot of blanga ard and I'm the only young chinese male there. Anyway, it was a sight to behold! Been to Desker many times before first time see such a large selection! All damn sexy man! Then head to H105, 3 thai trans there. Talked to one of them even and gave me lots of smiles and horny eye contact.

Bro DickRick, you must go and check out man! The Gate is calling you, it's your private paradise! If you try any of them remember to FR ok? Xiao di thank you in advance!!!

maggots
19-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Despite fever, went down to desker see see look look cos damn bored at home. Reached there ard 9pm and head towards the Gate. Looked in and Vhoola! At least 10 trans there!!! Phew! I fever they make me hotter man! Amongst them got 2 chinese, most prob from Malaysia and spoke to me in mandarin:"Handsome lai leh, $30" Damn tempting but fever leh, so I say no lah and walked away, and they showed me that sad face, wah my heart pain lohz...cos alot of blanga ard and I'm the only young chinese male there. Anyway, it was a sight to behold! Been to Desker many times before first time see such a large selection! All damn sexy man! Then head to H105, 3 thai trans there. Talked to one of them even and gave me lots of smiles and horny eye contact.

Bro DickRick, you must go and check out man! The Gate is calling you, it's your private paradise! If you try any of them remember to FR ok? Xiao di thank you in advance!!!

Wow, didnt know hse 105 have Thai too. Bro Dickrick, think must go & try boy!

TheHappyMondays
20-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Wow, didnt know hse 105 have Thai too. Bro Dickrick, think must go & try boy!

I throught 105 only got malays LBS one? :)

luvduck88
22-03-2006, 01:01 AM
hi all. heard alot about desk trans. gone down to see if can find the famous gate. in the end cant find it and left. can give more detail direction how to walk to the gate from jalan beseh hawker center?

dickrick
24-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Went down to check out Thai tranny at 105. None at all, all the same faces from KL. The Thais only at 79A.
To luvduck88 go down Rowell Road, not Desker Road.

luvduck88
25-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi all bros. i need contacts of LB for BJ & FJ. if you have contacts, can u PM to me. thanks.

wolverman
25-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi all bros. i need contacts of LB for BJ & FJ. if you have contacts, can u PM to me. thanks.

Asking contacts openly when to-date u only had 5 postings? What contacts u want? Call-Lbs or what? Services from LB are all available if only u bother to do some search thru the threads. Go read those stickies b4 u get zapped. :rolleyes: