PDA

View Full Version : 18 y/o JC gal

holeinvader
16-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Heres the story..

I rtn hm frm work on Friday and my wife was giving tution to her 18 y/o cousin who was preparing for her A's..

Her cousin was quite pretty and has a nice body...

Anyhow, aft dinner at my plc, my wife asked me to send her back.. But the cousin said she is too stress from her studies and need to chill out abit.. So my wife suggest to open a btl of wine.. We watch TV while drank and to my surprise, we finish 3 btls that nite.. my wife was "high" and suggest her cousin to stay over as I was also too "high" to drive.. Nevertheless.. the cousin was SUPER "high".. So my wife send her to the guest rm to sleep and we went to sleep aft that..

In the middle of the nite, I woke up to pee and notice the lights at the guest rm was still on.. muz be my wife to "high" to switch off..

So I went over and these is what I saw... :eek:

holeinvader
16-11-2004, 04:50 PM
So being a "nice" cousin in law, I went over and see whether she is ok..

I touch her softly and see no respond from her.. Call her and no respond oso.. So I tot she muz be "dead"... I mean "dead drunk"!

Den suddenly, "evil tots" start to arise from my head.. :D

I removed her shirt and she was wearing my wife's T's.. I hurried to my rm and got mt digit cam.. double check my wife is sleeping soundly (Snoring like pig).

So this is my 1st instalment for 18 y/o JC gal... :cool:

holeinvader
16-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Bros.. if you are interested in seeing more pics from this 18 y/o JC gal, pls show your support by contributing in my "rep pts"..

Appreciared! :p

gseow2003
16-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Bros.. if you are interested in seeing more pics from this 18 y/o JC gal, pls show your support by contributing in my "rep pts"..

Appreciared! :p

Keep posting and you will be rewarded..

archangel
16-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Keep posting and you will be rewarded..
Bro how do you regain access again if I can seems to view others contribution???

holeinvader
16-11-2004, 11:47 PM
2nd instalment...

Whatz underneath the skirt?!? :confused:

BQFreak
16-11-2004, 11:54 PM
2nd instalment...

Whatz underneath the skirt?!? :confused:
just listening to your story is enough to make me stand! points very hard to give... when some "vital points" are revealed i will sure to up your points...

great job.. keep them cumming

holeinvader
16-11-2004, 11:55 PM
3rd instalment...

Hm.. letz start from the top...

*Can anyone explain to me whatz the different between the "reputation points" and "rep power"? I too long had not posted here.. so kinda lost when I see this.. btw, I had lost the rite to view other's contribution.. so really need the "rep points" to help me gain access.. I promise more pics to come.. thanx! ;)

KingEros
17-11-2004, 12:47 AM
3rd instalment...

btw, I had lost the rite to view other's contribution.. so really need the "rep points" to help me gain access
The points will not gain you your lost access ... only more photos of her naked body will. :eek:

trevor
17-11-2004, 01:19 AM
wao bro!!! u actually strip her??? HOW???!!!!!!!! hmm wat about wats under her skirt?? hehehe.. anyway, she din know the next morning?? or when u touch her??? OMG, she is really THAT drunk! how i hope its me...

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 01:37 AM
wao bro!!! u actually strip her??? HOW???!!!!!!!! hmm wat about wats under her skirt?? hehehe.. anyway, she din know the next morning?? or when u touch her??? OMG, she is really THAT drunk! how i hope its me...

Well, believe me.. I was also damn freaking scare that she'll wake up suddenly and caught me stripping her.. but seriously, she is DEAD DRUNK.. no matter wat I did, there is no respond from her..

So it gave me confidence and guts to go further... and further.. and further... :D

trevor
17-11-2004, 01:42 AM
Well, believe me.. I was also damn freaking scare that she'll wake up suddenly and caught me stripping her.. but seriously, she is DEAD DRUNK.. no matter wat I did, there is no respond from her..

So it gave me confidence and guts to go further... and further.. and further... :D

then bro!! show us the rest!!!

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 01:51 AM
When I saw her wearing my wife's T's.. didn't expect my wife had removed her bra.. well.. it make my job easy.. thanx to my wife! Haha.. :D

4th instalment...

This is what she wore underneath her skirt.. SPORT SHORTS!!

I got a immediate turn on when I saw it! Cos' I love sporty gals.. esp when they r in their PE attire.. was I in luck or wat? :p I was told the cousin represent XX sports (will not tell)for the JC..

Enjoy..

*Hope to get my access back soon...

Tiffy
17-11-2004, 02:09 AM
:eek: She looks more like she was drugged than drunk! Lol! Anymore pictures?

trevor
17-11-2004, 02:12 AM
bro?? come on!!!.. i believe u have more than that!

KingEros
17-11-2004, 10:05 AM
I got a immediate turn on when I saw it! Cos' I love sporty gals.. esp when they r in their PE attire.. was I in luck or wat? :p I was told the cousin represent XX sports (will not tell)for the JC..

Cut your crap ... we've seen more of "SAJC" than any other part of her naked body!!! :eek:
If I'm on SB's staff, I'd also delay returning your lost access.

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Cut your crap ... we've seen more of "SAJC" than any other part of her naked body!!! :eek:
If I'm on SB's staff, I'd also delay returning your lost access.

Relak bro.. slow and easy win the race... :p

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 10:29 AM
5th instalment...

Some butt shots...

While I was pulling her shorts to side to see more skin, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties!!!! :eek:

I was like "What the f**k!! She went sch only w/ short w/o panties?!?!"

At ths moment, my heart was beating like crazy and hands turn soft.. I was like running out of breath.. Really keen to see watz install inside the nice soft short.. ;)

xmen2003
17-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Bro.. I hav a request can arr? Less Sajc lor.... if not bor here will think that its a SAJC fashion show lor :D , N more of her beatifull body plz( naked De plz no more Sajc plz.. )... I know U muz hav alot of this izzit heeee! anyway few point from me! :cool:

donkeykong99
17-11-2004, 11:54 AM
sorry but i cant help noticing that she seems to have stretch marks on her thighs that are a bit inconsistent with her age,,maybe im wrong..and this thread is a bit of killjoy as you are dragging it too long...you are just getting ppl pissed off

yang punk
17-11-2004, 12:12 PM
No offence...our bro here has fertile imagination. ;)

If he had said it's his wife posing in SAJC uniform than it wouldn't arouse so much attention.

This way he gets his kinky kick and we get a new storyline!

Will up your pts if I can.

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 02:48 PM
sorry but i cant help noticing that she seems to have stretch marks on her thighs that are a bit inconsistent with her age,,maybe im wrong..and this thread is a bit of killjoy as you are dragging it too long...you are just getting ppl pissed off

Bro, think the stretch is from too much exercises.. as I mentioned, she represent the sch in certain sports..

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 02:52 PM
No offence...our bro here has fertile imagination. ;)

If he had said it's his wife posing in SAJC uniform than it wouldn't arouse so much attention.

This way he gets his kinky kick and we get a new storyline!

Will up your pts if I can.

Wow bro, ur imagination very good leh... why not u ask ur gf/wife to dress up in nurse uniform and make up story like u warded in hospital and managed to sian the nurse into posting naked for u?!? :D Haha...

Pls leh.. u think I so free isit? make up all this bullshit?

holeinvader
17-11-2004, 03:19 PM
6th instalment...

More butt shots... :D

gseow2003
17-11-2004, 05:18 PM
5th instalment...

Some butt shots...

While I was pulling her shorts to side to see more skin, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties!!!! :eek:

I was like "What the f**k!! She went sch only w/ short w/o panties?!?!"

At ths moment, my heart was beating like crazy and hands turn soft.. I was like running out of breath.. Really keen to see watz install inside the nice soft short.. ;)

Good stuff... real good stuff...
just love to see those pubic hair sticking out..
points to you..and plse keep it coming

Presto6969
17-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Did u check her breathing? Is she dead?

U flashed her so many times and she's still unaware?

KingEros
17-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Did u check her breathing? Is she dead?

I asked the same question too ... fumbling that pair of shorts up her crack & she's still totally unawares. :confused:
For God's sake, it was only wine ...

Presto6969
17-11-2004, 11:48 PM
I asked the same question too ... fumbling that pair of shorts up her crack & she's still totally unawares. :confused:
For God's sake, it was only wine ...

Precisely...do u smell a rat? ;)

holeinvader
18-11-2004, 12:09 AM

Bros, I used a blanket to cover her face.. so the flash part was more or less "settled"..

As for the turning and touch her and she got no respond.. till today, I also wonder...

Yes itz wine only... but how good can a 18 y/o gal hold her drinks?!?

Anyway, Itz up to u all to believe or not.. So if u enjoy wat u see, den u juz see and dun doubt my effort... :rolleyes:

KingEros
18-11-2004, 02:12 PM
We have time ... see how his whole plot reveals itself lor

pigsinspace
18-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Boring boring boring

BQFreak
18-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Boring boring boring

i strongly agree that this is getting boring... you wanna drag no problem but make sure you show something diff everytime... you have already show us more than 70% of those pics is butt shot.. when is the best part coming? :confused:

donkeykong99
18-11-2004, 07:59 PM
maybe he is selling the shorts?

holeinvader
18-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Wah lau.. u ppl are really impatient... complain complain complain... :confused:

Nevertheless.... 7th instalment..

Slowly but surely... the shorts is coming off slowly... :D

*had skip a few pics.. since u guys wana see the "final product"

holeinvader
18-11-2004, 11:27 PM
8th instalment..

Off came the short... So whatz underneath the skirt?!?!? :eek:

BTW bros, pls understand that I can only post when my wife is not ard.. so pls bear w/ me.. will try to complete this series asap...

holeinvader
19-11-2004, 06:17 PM
9th instalment...

More underneath the skirt... :D

holeinvader
19-11-2004, 06:20 PM
10th instalment...
;)

BQFreak
21-11-2004, 03:44 PM
great job... but i am beginning to wonder is she drunk or is she drugged.. LoL :D

KingEros
21-11-2004, 06:33 PM
but i am beginning to wonder is she drunk or is she drugged..
Well, you're not the first one here (or even the second one) to have the same thoughts. :rolleyes:

capttiab
23-11-2004, 12:04 AM
wow, holeinvader....

i think your balls must be somewhat bigger than your brains to take such kind of shots on a relative (or for that matter, any non-permissive lady) at your own house when your wife is sleeping.

anyhow, good work and i must compliment your risk-taking venture!

holeinvader
30-11-2004, 09:56 PM
ok brudders.. I'll finish posting the whole series at 1 go.. Me getting bizi at work recently and hardly have the "opportunity" to do anyposting.. lucky my wife is out with her friends tonite.. :D

Enjoy..

holeinvader
30-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Out came the skirt... :eek:

holeinvader
30-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Close view of 18 y/o forrest.. hehe..

U guys think she still "V"?!? I dun think so... :rolleyes:

holeinvader
30-11-2004, 10:24 PM
ok.. last 5.. Full body shots...

To those brudders who like my adventure and given me points.. Thank you very much..

For those who doubt my effort.. Well, what can I say.. at least I dun need to wait for my gal to talk on the phone with other guy and spead her legs WIDE while I snap her photos.. Please, anyone can do dat.. nothing to "shout" abt... Opps.. did that sound familiar?! Sooo sorry.. ;)

I confirmed she was not drugged as some brudders think... hehe.. I'm "evil" but not "asshole".. I couldn't believe in myself that someone can get so drunk.. Frankly speaking, I duno whether she was aware of what going on.. Maybe she juz pretend that she is "dead" juz to avoid confrontation..

After taking all the pics, I really had hard time putting her short and skirt back.. it took me half an hour juz to put them back..

Anyway, when I woke up the next morning, my wife had sent her back.. till now, I have not see her.. think she is taking her A's.. hope she do well.. hehe..

Well.. this is a "once in a life time opportunity".. Dun think it'll happen to me again.. So enjoy the last 5 pics!

Cheers!!

holeinvader
30-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Brudders.. I juz need to share this with you.. I think itz damn funny!! :D

I had been constantly receiving PM from ppl asking me for the pics.. And this one is damn funny...

"I come across your forum on thisd 18yo jc gal. I am so excited when reading your msg n knowing wat u have done!! But i cant see any pic cos i dont have any pic to send nor m i being invited. I try to join by asking some FL letting me take some pic. but they simply refuse. But i wanted to see the pic so much. I know this is a bit too much to ask.... but can u email me the pic?? my [email protected] or [email protected]

u are once young like me~~ i think u know how it feel ......

thanks!!"

Sorry ppl.. u all can stop asking me to email u my contribution.. therez no free meal in this world.. Thank you!

iersan
30-11-2004, 11:23 PM
I for one did enjoy all these photos you've posted but I have to admit that I couldnt believe you've got the nerve to snap them up while she's drunk LOL.....it all seems extremely high risk to me. You've got balls dude, that much I give to ya...just dont try it too often LOL. Cheers mate and thanks for the photos. ;)