PDA

View Full Version : HC service

kewldude
27-11-2004, 04:03 AM
This was secretly recorded abt 4 yrs ago in a HC. Guess where and who it was. <grin> PM me if u want to know.

kewldude
27-11-2004, 04:08 AM
One more to go...

xcalibur8
27-11-2004, 08:51 PM
wa....bro,.......u did her without condom ah???

kewldude
28-11-2004, 03:09 AM
Yo.
BBBJ but FJ with condom.

Actually, the whole video recording was abt 25 mins. Had to cut here and there lah to accomodate the space allowed in here.

wa....bro,.......u did her without condom ah???

KingEros
29-11-2004, 01:04 AM
This was secretly recorded abt 4 yrs ago in a HC. Guess where and who it was. <grin> PM me if u want to know.
Very very familiar face ... :D

Rod Kok
30-11-2004, 06:30 PM
cool, dude :D

pts as encouragement. hope to see more?

sgbogyman
30-11-2004, 09:01 PM
You infact put a video cam there? They allowed? :eek:

KingEros
01-12-2004, 09:23 AM
You infact put a video cam there? They allowed? :eek:
Of course he smuggled it in lah ... would get walloped if caught though - I mean, this could be enough evidence to get the HC shut down for good. ;)

simone_simone
07-12-2004, 09:14 AM
well, some ladies in hc do allow you some pics as long as the counter people does not have a single clue i guess its alright. but yet again kudos to your guts...... and anyway my man, you mentioned its 4 years ago, any recent ones? hee heee

KingEros
07-12-2004, 06:18 PM
and anyway my man, you mentioned its 4 years ago, any recent ones? hee heee
I guess it'll be much much tougher ... back then, not many of these gals know that such photos/clips can be disseminated thru the Net. :D

simone_simone
08-12-2004, 08:10 AM
I guess it'll be much much tougher ... back then, not many of these gals know that such photos/clips can be disseminated thru the Net. :D

true very true. i do have some pics of a h.c. girl taken from my hand phone about 2 months ago but the quality is bad thats why i did not post them. i asked her for permission and she said ok but on condition that she go thru the pics first to make sure the pics does not show her face. she seems quite season in taking pics so i asked her about it and she said she guess its man's fantasy. alot of customers do ask her to do it. anyway, tipped her 50 bucks for the pics of poor quality. wasted my money. hahahaha. next time will bring digital camera along. hang in there guys will contribute some pics on h.c. girls too soon.