PDA

View Full Version : Old But Still V.v.good!!!

Pages : [1] 2

ahbengsony
03-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Got a session with a FL yesterday at H81 Chinatown and below is my FR.

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

Remark : A value fuck but a bit chatty which i personally dont like. Overall, good. Did i left out a fully shaved pussy. Smelled fresh. Very suitable for cunt lickers.

()#%)%&#

Acidburn
03-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Old still ask this kind of price???!!!! :eek: :confused:

kiro
03-12-2004, 10:48 AM
wonder is she's local? 30yrs not really that old leh...

Advent
03-12-2004, 10:49 AM
I guess, it's a bit to e for the total package u paid(incl. tips)

Just my 2cents worth.

ngocok
03-12-2004, 10:49 AM

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

Remark : A value fuck but a bit chatty which i personally dont like. Overall, good. Did i left out a fully shaved pussy. Smelled fresh. Very suitable for cunt lickers.

()#%)%&#

care to share her stats like height, weight, bust size, etc?

Acidburn
03-12-2004, 10:50 AM
30y/o in FL line consider old liao? :D But can CIM and swallow can consider :D

kiro
03-12-2004, 10:51 AM
yeah... main + point is she swallow your CUM!!!! :D

ngocok
03-12-2004, 10:53 AM
30y/o in FL line consider old liao? :D But can CIM and swallow can consider :D

yah man.... that ()#%)%&# is a phone number? seems so to me...

hope ahbengsony will reply and pass her contact

uupper
03-12-2004, 10:57 AM
How is her body, height & weight? If she is well-maintained and her look is not bad, maybe I should try.

ahbengsony
03-12-2004, 11:26 AM
---
YES, SHE IS LOCAL AND SPEAKS VERY GOOD ENGLISH . CHINESE. :D

kiro
03-12-2004, 11:30 AM
---
YES, SHE IS LOCAL AND SPEAKS VERY GOOD ENGLISH . CHINESE. :D

any stats on her figure? I have PM you... :D

ngocok
03-12-2004, 11:33 AM
also PMed you.... hope to know her stats and contact.

ahbengsony
03-12-2004, 11:38 AM
also PMed you.... hope to know her stats and contact.

---
MY EXPERIENCE IN WOMAN HANDLING.

BUST 32B
WAIST 26
BUTT 34-36 I THINK.
HEIGHT 1.65 AT LEAST
WEIGHT 48 KG.

Please read my post carefully and dont pm me. i am not a okt nor promoter.
She used to worked a PA and salon dresser. Good dressing sense. But words of caution. She is addictive. :D

kiro
03-12-2004, 11:41 AM
ok bro, got your hint ;)

so who do i say i'm a fren of?

ahbengsony
03-12-2004, 11:56 AM
ok bro, got your hint ;)

so who do i say i'm a fren of?

---
just tell her you want a massage and romp. She operates at H81 Chinatown :D

kiro
03-12-2004, 12:03 PM
ok, but i wonder why you paid $30 + $10??? isn't 81 only $20 for 2hrs room?

ngocok
03-12-2004, 12:11 PM
ok, but i wonder why you paid $30 + $10??? isn't 81 only $20 for 2hrs room?

CT is $30.... $10 is for registration (one time only)

ahbengsony
03-12-2004, 12:37 PM
CT is $30.... $10 is for registration (one time only)

----
Right and wrong.

Right is CT charge 30 for two hour and i dont need to registrate. me long time customer . The $ 10 is the damm fucking erp fine i will get from LTA for not inserting my cashcard properly into the slot.

haha.

Enjoy. She is good if you looking for service. Her look is so so . Up my pts if you like.

kiro
03-12-2004, 12:39 PM
i see! HAHAHA!!! so heng...

ngocok
03-12-2004, 01:27 PM
i see! HAHAHA!!! so heng...

hahaha.. yah man... anyway, tried to book her for today... wah laoz.. FULL!!! have to wait till next week....

nirvana
03-12-2004, 01:27 PM

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

()#%)%&#

Bro, u so long then book her? i met her 2month ago after u pass me her contact. --thanks for the contact

yes, she love to suck. and bonus, SWALLOW my fresh warm juice.

however, too talkative, not every smooth face, too skinny.

overall.... if u wanna cim and swallow, she is the one. ( plus the famous PAULINE at crawford road ) :D

kiro
03-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Pauline? what's so famous abt her? any FR to share?

Wins88
03-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Right is CT charge 30 for two hour and i dont need to registrate. me long time customer . The $ 10 is the damm fucking erp fine i will get from LTA for not inserting my cashcard properly into the slot.

Enjoy. She is good if you looking for service. Her look is so so . Up my pts if you like.[/QUOTE]

Like your posting n FR. Up your pts lah!!! Perhaps let us know if there is anything more u may have missed out!?!

seacher
03-12-2004, 02:43 PM
haahaa
what a innovative of passing contact

kiro
03-12-2004, 02:45 PM
innovative yes, but it'll get her into trouble too...

Acidburn
04-12-2004, 01:55 PM
KNN! :mad: Who deduct my rep in this thread and the following thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26514

KNN! "su ka su ka" deduct my pts and dont even dare to put any reasons. Be a man and better owned up, if not I'll email sam and find out. You dont want to endup like this burgger here right? :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=663314#post663314

Can't believe that I am sharing and contributing, and still got some idiots want to deduct my pts.

One of the reason I can think of is that this idiot dont want to put his nick becuz next time he might still want to get lobangs from me.

I'll give you till tomorrow for you to own up. :mad:

sammyboyfor
04-12-2004, 02:43 PM
KNN! "su ka su ka" deduct my pts and dont even dare to put any reasons. Be a man and better owned up, if not I'll email sam and find out. You dont want to endup like this burgger here right? :

Unless there are vulgarities involved in the remarks column, all reputation votes are secret.

I checked the database and there was no cursing of parents, four letter words, hokkien expletives etc pertaining to the thread you mentioned in your PM to me. I therefore cannot disclose the identities of those who deducted your points.

However, I also noticed that some members here had added a considerable number of points to your reputation without giving any reasons either. Aren't you worried that you may not deserve those points that you were awarded.

nirvana
04-12-2004, 05:30 PM
However, I also noticed that some members here had added a considerable number of points to your reputation without giving any reasons either. Aren't you worried that you may not deserve those points that you were awarded.

well said. y get so concern abt the point here? where will it bring u??

get a life.

the reason for the reputation scale is to stop nincoompoo from posting nonsense. however, sometime this system get abuse.

wat sammy said wat right, why so concern abt the point deducted? must get him? ask him owe up? still give him dead-line. u think u wat?
then wat abt those who given u point without leaving his user-nick. will u thanks them in public? to this date, sammy and his mod had already ZAP me at least 80 points. hehehe, sammy, right anot? :D

in the end of the day, this is just cyber space.. log off the PC and u are back to the normal life.

unless u wear a t-shirt telling everyone u r so-so so from sammyboy. and my point is so so so.

cheer,
nirvana

^_^

adamking80
04-12-2004, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=nirvana]
in the end of the day, this is just cyber space.. log off the PC and u are back to the normal life.

unless u wear a t-shirt telling everyone u r so-so so from sammyboy. and my point is so so so.
QUOTE]

i believe its an ego thingy... thats what guys are all about... must win everything... being 2nd got "no-face"... kaoz... get a life... this is the cyber world... in here i've got a 12 foot dick... :cool:

Aviator
04-12-2004, 09:24 PM
sounds good, any bro can pass me her contact? thanks

Tee-Muay
04-12-2004, 09:32 PM

hello, pardon me but are you slow or stupid?

kiro
04-12-2004, 09:36 PM
bro acdieburn,

take it easy la... my example is different wor... i wanted to find out the bugger deduct my points is not cos of points. is cos he scold my mum a B!@#H... scold me i can accept cos my face skin is as thick as a tank :D but scold my mum, i cannot accept. Thus i seeked help... and lord knows, it's the very same bugger who has been 'advising' me that points not important blah blah, in other words, HE IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!... thus if you take a look at him now... he is now in the drains liao... a senior somemore (his points used to be 30+ with 5 rep power!!)... thus even though in cyberspace or not, always do thing honourably.

even though they deduct you without giving names, but at least they did not insult your family lor...

kiro
04-12-2004, 09:38 PM

Read the FIRST thread carefully and you shall find your answer...

forbidden98
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
thats good!

kiro
05-12-2004, 05:12 PM
may i know which bro down me 1 point without any reason?

i just curious to know the reason, nothing else. rest assured that i wun 'revenge' one, you have my word. cos learning from mistake is the best way to avoid future mistakes.

shawnvfr
05-12-2004, 09:18 PM
can email me kelly hp num/??? [email protected]

sponge05
06-12-2004, 09:37 AM
got her last weekend, meet up at chinatown hotel 81.

Looks: 6
Very normal looking with long hair.

Body: 6
Too skinny. Small tits but have a nice perky butt.

BBBJ: 7.5
Man, she can really blow. Likes to look at you in a seductive way while doing it. Allows CIM and she indeeds swallow.

FJ: 7.5
Playful and accomdating. The way she moans seem real and she is damn horny, always asking for more.

RTF: Might.

But i find her a bit too talkative, think she never stop talking except for when she was blowing me and we were bonking. Also she speaks good english.

Aviator
06-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Damn, had her last night. damn talkative cannot tahan. typical ah lian look. talk and talk and talk. $150 is abit ex but 2 hrs and 2 shots is ok lah. bbbj is out of this world and she likes to deep throat quite shiok. :D guys can pm me for contact but it's in the forum already if you look carefully.

ahbengsony
06-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Damn, had her last night. damn talkative cannot tahan. typical ah lian look. talk and talk and talk. $150 is abit ex but 2 hrs and 2 shots is ok lah. bbbj is out of this world and she likes to deep throat quite shiok. :D guys can pm me for contact but it's in the forum already if you look carefully.
----
huh ??/ ah lian looks ??? i thout her look considered office ?? anyway, different defination of ah lian !!!

soulin74
06-12-2004, 12:10 PM
----
huh ??/ ah lian looks ??? i thout her look considered office ?? anyway, different defination of ah lian !!!

Bro, maybe it's because you "ah beng" what, so "ah lian" to you is normal look. but to us nerd, ah lian is like "WoW!"

i really like Ah Lians... :D

subaruuu
06-12-2004, 01:28 PM
If memory dont fail me, there was a thread since june.

ahbengsony
07-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Appreciate the strong support for Miss Kelly but i request a kind reminder to all bros who are interested in her service to check my earlier FR for contact details and pls dont BOMB my pm!!!!!! :D

Frankiestine
07-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Old still ask this kind of price???!!!! :eek: :confused:

Sometimes oldies is goodies, Yoko fm GL L28H47, she was in her early thirties but still commanding 150.....as long as it is quality fuck....it is always worth the price....

Frankiestine
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
can email me kelly hp num/??? [email protected]

Hullo brudder u go ard a few thread asking for contacts just like that....please lah...earn your keeps lah....

BaoBab
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey Bros,

Isn't this alike ?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19982&highlight=kelly

Hasa Sas
07-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Sometimes oldies is goodies, Yoko fm GL L28H47, she was in her early thirties but still commanding 150.....as long as it is quality fuck....it is always worth the price....

Still missed her CFM look and commando service....presently ,still searching for the cat150 WLs whose service is on par with her...

Frankiestine
07-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Still missed her CFM look and commando service....presently ,still searching for the cat150 WLs whose service is on par with her...

Yeah and those dirty talks really turn me on....and who can forget the 3rd hole....too bad she is now out fm GL...poor OKT everytime I pass by her house seems to be perpetually lost in thoughts seating by the window...Yoko was literally her cash cow...

QQ8899
07-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah and those dirty talks really turn me on....and who can forget the 3rd hole....too bad she is now out fm GL...poor OKT everytime I pass by her house seems to be perpetually lost in thoughts seating by the window...Yoko was literally her cash cow...

:( Nobody is willing to share her contact number with me leh! PMed thread starter but no reply.

QQ8899
07-12-2004, 08:33 PM

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

()#%)%&#

Yo Bro, took me quite some time to DECODE your message on her contact details lah, sorry I was SLOW! keke... Tks anyway, will get in touch with her and post FR then UP your points when i managed to bonk her. :)

QQ8899
07-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Called her but didn't pick up the phone. then 30mins later received an sms saying that she's fully booked till next wednesday!!! Sianz liao! haha...

PS: Please do not PM me for contact.

kiro
07-12-2004, 09:25 PM
yeah boy!!! i booked her for this Sun liao... but she sms me just now that she MIGHT be having her menses soon... SO SIAN... so hard to book her, yet now gotta wait till her 'auntie' go away... she really is one of the hottest 30 yr old FL around...

another reason she's booked full is cos she only accept 1-2 'business' a day... thus very easily fully booked hehehe...

i intend to bonk her for the whole Sun... dunno whether i'll be shack out... from now till Sun, i WILL NOT touch myself anymore :D

ahbengsony
08-12-2004, 08:27 AM
knn, no wonder she refused t pick my call. so many bros have booked her till next week. anyway, going to meet another fl this week . Also aged 30 and chinese . will post fr next week. i was told another gem who cim and swallow .

Enjoy the bonk. :D

yhs1
08-12-2004, 09:35 AM
same here..

do share your FR and contact after you have tried the other one... some competition is good..

thanks !

SpIkEY
08-12-2004, 09:38 AM
called her also last nite ,never ans ,in the end sms me say onli free next wed onwards ...wah so many people waiting .... :D cant wait to try her out ....

kiro
08-12-2004, 10:12 AM
yeah bro ah beng, do intro some competition... else Kelly will be shack out HAHAHA!!!

QQ8899
08-12-2004, 03:31 PM
knn, no wonder she refused t pick my call. so many bros have booked her till next week. anyway, going to meet another fl this week . Also aged 30 and chinese . will post fr next week. i was told another gem who cim and swallow .

Enjoy the bonk. :D

Ya lor. some more she charge u $100 only. nw jack up the price to $150, but for 2 hours lah. Price like stock and shares like that, maybe next week will reach $200 liao. haha.... :D

kiro
08-12-2004, 03:32 PM
is it??? Kelly used to charge only $100??? wah... lucky i booked her that time, the 'shares' still at $150.... whew...

nirvana
08-12-2004, 05:56 PM
is it??? Kelly used to charge only $100??? ...

tat is the price she is worth, IMHO

downer
08-12-2004, 06:08 PM
wanted to book her but she always seems to be busy, business must be good thanks to all brothers here. Any more FR on her?

ahbengsony
09-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Ya lor. some more she charge u $100 only. nw jack up the price to $150, but for 2 hours lah. Price like stock and shares like that, maybe next week will reach $200 liao. haha.... :D
---
She is worth only 100 bucks and dont be an axxxxxe to pay 150 to 200 for two bonk. Always ask for minimum at 100 and if your bro need another round , neg with her again. i believed she would be give another helping. You may want to reward another 50 if you think she deserve it.

She sms me last night and told me she is indeed tied up till nest week. Damm. pichar my own lobang :p

MuganShagwa
09-12-2004, 09:02 AM
---

She sms me last night and told me she is indeed tied up till nest week. Damm. pichar my own lobang :p

Bro, but you're the reason why this folder had 26 viewing vs. the 9 on the G. land folder... Thanks for sharing, am contemplating if I should try a FL.. :D The FR would be definately different from the ones that I've posted.

Shiokday
09-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Yeah and those dirty talks really turn me on....and who can forget the 3rd hole[SIZE=4]....too bad she is now out fm GL...poor OKT everytime I pass by her house seems to be perpetually lost in thoughts seating by the window...Yoko was literally her cash cow...

i didn't know u are into the "3rd dimension". :D

bozocum
09-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Bro, but you're the reason why this folder had 26 viewing vs. the 9 on the G. land folder... Thanks for sharing, am contemplating if I should try a FL.. :D The FR would be definately different from the ones that I've posted.
HUH ! Catch no ball, leh.

Frankiestine
09-12-2004, 10:35 AM
i didn't know u are into the "3rd dimension". :D
3D alamak brudder 3rd hole....the one always engulfed in darkness sometimes known also as the "Black Hole".... :D

Castrol
09-12-2004, 10:46 AM
3D alamak brudder 3rd hole....the one always engulfed in darkness sometimes known also as the "Black Hole".... :D

that's where you came from right.....?
i mean darkness.....! :D

Frankiestine
09-12-2004, 10:48 AM
that's where you came from right.....?
i mean darkness.....! :D
Ooooh watch it watch it....u threading on the dark side....... :mad:

Castrol
09-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Ooooh watch it watch it....u threading on the dark side....... :mad:

in the name of the dark one..... pls forgive me, your humble lackey..... :p

Frankiestine
09-12-2004, 11:02 AM
in the name of the dark one..... pls forgive me, your humble lackey..... :p
Hehehe...no sweat....we all spend the better part of nine months in darkness only to be yank out and then spending a whole life time trying to fit that little dick back into the darkness..... :D

Shiokday
09-12-2004, 11:15 AM
i prefer to use your 1st term "3rd hole" instead of the "Black Hole" cos the latter is generally know to be veri wide and deep. i prefer to insert in the 3rd hole rather than swimming in the black hole. :D

Frankiestine
09-12-2004, 11:19 AM
i prefer to use your 1st term "3rd hole" instead of the "Black Hole" cos the latter is generally know to be veri wide and deep. i prefer to insert in the 3rd hole rather than swimming in the black hole. :D
But nothing escapes the black hole.....it sucks everything in.... :D

Shiokday
09-12-2004, 11:32 AM
But nothing escapes the black hole.....it sucks everything in.... :D

oh dear, than must run fast fast or else suck in the hole for eternity. :eek:

"Scottie, one to beam up" - taken from Star Trek

Castrol
09-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Hehehe...no sweat....we all spend the better part of nine months in darkness only to be yank out and then spending a whole life time trying to fit that little dick back into the darkness..... :D

hahaha..... funny, amazing, but true!

and the sages wrote.....
the reign of darkness will never ever end.....

Frankiestine
09-12-2004, 11:43 AM
hahaha..... funny, amazing, but true!

and the sages wrote.....
the reign of darkness will never ever end.....

Feel the power of the Dark Side calling....dun fight it.. :D

kiro
09-12-2004, 11:47 AM
---
She is worth only 100 bucks and dont be an axxxxxe to pay 150 to 200 for two bonk. Always ask for minimum at 100 and if your bro need another round , neg with her again. i believed she would be give another helping. You may want to reward another 50 if you think she deserve it.

bro, dun say till like that hehe... we all appreciate you intro us such good lobang :D

ahbengsony
09-12-2004, 11:56 AM
bro, dun say till like that hehe... we all appreciate you intro us such good lobang :D---

you got any good lobang for 100 and below for me ??? Pls pm me. i have some for you. :D

mika14
09-12-2004, 03:25 PM
wah... a lot of Star Wars fans here...

QQ8899
09-12-2004, 07:05 PM
---

Wah Lao :eek: Bro ahbengsony, u buay swee lah! just becos i slow to understand ur msg u deduct my points.

nirvana
09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Wah Lao :eek: Bro ahbengsony, u buay swee lah! just becos i slow to understand ur msg u deduct my points.

dun say other buay swee.

if he buay swee, he wont put her number FREE FOR ALL.

blame on yrself.

i wil take point from u too cose u only know to cow pei cow bu when he take off yr point. but, when he give u number u got thanks him boh??

kiro
09-12-2004, 08:10 PM
just got a sms from Kelly... confirm she's now having period... SIAN SIA!!!! ask her my Sun appointment how? She say will have to see, cos sometimes her period last only 3 days... She'll contact me again on Sat noon... Now I 'bo bi' her period quickly end ah... :rolleyes:

ahbengsony
10-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Appreciate full supports from all bros but PLEASE dont tell kelly that i said her market rate is only $ 100. wait for her to offer ( she always quote 150 for two shots) . Then you counter if one shot can charge at 100 or not. She sent me a sms last night expressing her unhappiness over some bros SAID i told them 100 only. Even if i did mentioned , you should have the initiative at times to reverse such situations when talking with WLs. :mad:

Anyway, i will still provide a FR next week when i bonk another gem. Another 30 yo from Ipoh. Heard that she like to show you your CUM on her tongue after you cim!!!

bnhd
10-12-2004, 12:59 PM

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

()#%)%&#

Brudder

Izit you got her number bo? Can email me [email protected] :o

soulin74
10-12-2004, 01:28 PM
bro, have to say that you are The Man lah! got so many lobang and these type is lagi Best man. Paiseh your Kelly lobang kena pichar and have to say a big thank you for being so kind and nice to share. But there are always risks involved in sharing like kena blame, kena flame, sometimes even kena frame .... but still, you have been very nice and kind to share. will up your points if i can.

btw, share your FR on ipoh "hor fun" ok, please? see if nice, white, smooth and silky....and you must make singapore proud by showing her our singapore "poh biah" and rojak her shiok shiok jilat jilat!

Appreciate full supports from all bros but PLEASE dont tell kelly that i said her market rate is only $ 100. wait for her to offer ( she always quote 150 for two shots) . Then you counter if one shot can charge at 100 or not. She sent me a sms last night expressing her unhappiness over some bros SAID i told them 100 only. Even if i did mentioned , you should have the initiative at times to reverse such situations when talking with WLs. :mad:

Anyway, i will still provide a FR next week when i bonk another gem. Another 30 yo from Ipoh. Heard that she like to show you your CUM on her tongue after you cim!!!

QQ8899
10-12-2004, 07:59 PM
dun say other buay swee.

if he buay swee, he wont put her number FREE FOR ALL.

blame on yrself.

i wil take point from u too cose u only know to cow pei cow bu when he take off yr point. but, when he give u number u got thanks him boh??

I think u should find out wat is going on before u shoot. I knw u have been here long enuff given ur reputation and points accumulated. But wat makes u so sure i didn't thank bro ahbengsony?? U can take watever points off me u want, i can't be bothered. Anyway, this is between bro ahbengsony and me. Please dun jump the gun if u dunno wat is going on. by the way, does to_e_male rings a bell? If i am correct, u r the same person.

nirvana
10-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I by the way, does to_e_male rings a bell? If i am correct, u r the same person.

so?? fyi, it belong to a group... not just a person. get it?

QQ8899
10-12-2004, 08:07 PM
so?? fyi, it belong to a group... not just a person. get it?

Ok. Got ur message. :) Thanks for the info.

nirvana
10-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Ok. Got ur message. :) Thanks for the info.

:D

cheer

actually, ahbengsong pass me this lobang on OCT this year... after 2 month, then he intro to all samster . hehehe

ahbengsong, kam sia!!

i kept my promise, never explose her w**s*** to ppl here.

hehehe

ahbengsony
11-12-2004, 08:33 AM

cheer

i kept my promise, never explose her w**s*** to ppl here.

hehehe

--
Thank You. Will pass the Ipoh gal number if confirm she really 'finished' me like those Jap AV gals.

Haha.

QQ8899
11-12-2004, 08:44 AM
--
Thank You. Will pass the Ipoh gal number if confirm she really 'finished' me like those Jap AV gals.

Haha.

Waiting for your good news. Since now kelly so FULLY BOOKED! Good alternative to some bros here. At least help kelly to share her WORKLOAD. :D

bozocum
11-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Glad to hear bros, enjoy booking priced and V.v.good service lobang here rather then to kena hamtam by those i need a watch, cash for top up cards, taxi fare and so on type of craps, how many got kena this type of booby price ?

nirvana
11-12-2004, 10:46 AM
--

waiting for yr PM.

kam sia :D

kiro
12-12-2004, 10:42 PM
FR on Kelly:

Arranged to meet Kelly at Chinatown81 at 115pm, but she was late. She reached at about 130pm… The moment she arrived, can see that she’s really chatty!! She just keep talking non-stop!! Slight turn off liao…

Anyway, her face is not pretty… but not really ugly too.

So being the gentleman that I am, so just play along and chatted too (more like listening). She start telling me about her current job that she has just resigned. Talk about how her supervisor is biased against her, blah blah blah…

Then I strip naked, while she strip down to her G-string. Sit on bed, thought finally some action… but only to find more talking… Suddenly she asked me to lay prone and wanted to give me a massage. Said she learnt the skill of massage about 3 years ago… So what the heck, I just give her a try… WAH BIANG!!! Her massage skill CMI la!!! Press till my back pain!! Hahaha!!! So I turned around and sit up… enough of this chatting, I thought, and leaned to French her. She reciprocated… then my hands roamed all over her B cup tits… and soon all over her body. And guess what? Even in between the frenching, she still wanna talk!!! Keep saying how supple my lips are, I am a good kisser, blah blah blah!!!

Then I asked her up front to SUCK ME… and she immediately gave me a CFM look, and lick her lips!!! I swallowed hard and thought, ‘what have I got myself into?’ HAHAHA… Then in one gulp, she engulfed my whole manhood!!! OMG… the feeling is so shiok!!! Up and down, left and right, her head bobbed… And guess what!?!? She still wanna talk!!! Saying how she liked my precum, saying it’s like syrup, so sweet… and how hard I am… she talk till my didi start to turn soft, and suddenly GULP!! She suck in my didi deep again!!! OH…….. so shiok… and just when I’m enjoying myself thoroughly, she stopped to talk again!!! This time she said last time when she first gave bbbj to her ex, her bbbj sucks… then she demo how her first bbbj was on me… and she also mentioned that her ex taught her how to bbbj, and demo to me again!! (the before and after bbbj). KAUZ!!! I can’t stand it anymore, so many interruptions!!! So I just said, SUCK ME WILL YOU? And she smiled and start to blow me proper… by now, the time is 215pm… shit, I’m not gonna extend my room… so I quickly pulled her mouth away from my didi and capped myself… she saw this and squealed with delight and jumped on top of me!! She started riding me like I’m a horse!!! And even while riding, she still talks!!! Saying do I like to be grinded this way? Or that way? Blah blah blah…

Then she asked me what position I like, and I mentioned doggie… so she immediately jumped up and switched to doggie for me… and I entered her from behind… now she keep asking me to bang her hard as she likes it hard… so I WHAM it into her… I banged her so hard, I also scared the noise from my groin slapping against her ass can be heard from the outside!!!! But Kelly didn’t care… she just keep on enjoying herself, thrashing around wildly from my hard banging… now I damm shack liao… and she ask me to give it to her missionary… I obliged and give her another rough and tough banging… this time she start to scream as if she’s cumming… I too am about to cum, so I quickly withdrew, pull off the cap, and commanded her to suck my dick while I jack out of spermies… her mouth latched on my didi like a vacuum cleaner, while I jacked… ARGH!!!!! I blew at least 7-8 shots of little Kiros into her mouth, and her lips just continue to clamp tight around my didi!! After my shot has finished, she leaned back, removing her mouth from my didi, and did those Jap AV thingie!!! She dribbled my cum from her mouth and played with it!!!! Holy Shit!!! I’m in AV Heaven!!! My cum dripped from her mouth, to her chin and onto the bed!! God damm!!! The bedsheet now has a big puddle of my cum (I think the cleaning anutie’s gonna curse and swear HAHAHA)…

And after this, everything was SOP clean up… paid her and she left…

All in all, find her TOO TALKATIVE!!

DO NOT PM ME… you can find her contacts somewhere in the first thread.

RTF: No, not my type…
Damage: $100 excl room (initially agreed $150 for 2 shots, but she talked till ran out of time for 2nd shot, so she accepted my $100)

bozocum
13-12-2004, 12:38 AM
Si peh song after reading shiok oh,, anyhow also must try,, tomolo will call her and see what she will do to me ,,kekekeke

ahbengsony
13-12-2004, 07:32 AM
FR on Kelly:

Arranged to meet Kelly at Chinatown81 at 115pm, but she was late. She reached at about 130pm… The moment she arrived, can see that she’s really chatty!! She just keep talking non-stop!! Slight turn off liao…

So being the gentleman that I am, so just play along and chatted too (more like listening). She start telling me about her current job that she has just resigned. Talk about how her supervisor is biased against her, blah blah blah…

Then I strip naked, while she strip down to her G-string. Sit on bed, thought finally some action… but only to find more talking… Suddenly she asked me to lay prone and wanted to give me a massage. Said she learnt the skill of massage about 3 years ago… So what the heck, I just give her a try… WAH BIANG!!! Her massage skill CMI la!!! Press till my back pain!! Hahaha!!! So I turned around and sit up… enough of this chatting, I thought, and leaned to French her. She reciprocated… then my hands roamed all over her B cup tits… and soon all over her body. And guess what? Even in between the frenching, she still wanna talk!!! Keep saying how supple my lips are, I am a good kisser, blah blah blah!!!

Then I asked her up front to SUCK ME… and she immediately gave me a CFM look, and lick her lips!!! I swallowed hard and thought, ‘what have I got myself into?’ HAHAHA… Then in one gulp, she engulfed my whole manhood!!! OMG… the feeling is so shiok!!! Up and down, left and right, her head bobbed… And guess what!?!? She still wanna talk!!! Saying how she liked my precum, saying it’s like syrup, so sweet… and how hard I am… she talk till my didi start to turn soft, and suddenly GULP!! She suck in my didi deep again!!! OH…….. so shiok… and just when I’m enjoying myself thoroughly, she stopped to talk again!!! This time she said last time when she first gave bbbj to her ex, her bbbj sucks… then she demo how her first bbbj was on me… and she also mentioned that her ex taught her how to bbbj, and demo to me again!! (the before and after bbbj). KAUZ!!! I can’t stand it anymore, so many interruptions!!! So I just said, SUCK ME WILL YOU? And she smiled and start to blow me proper… by now, the time is 215pm… shit, I’m not gonna extend my room… so I quickly pulled her mouth away from my didi and capped myself… she saw this and squealed with delight and jumped on top of me!! She started riding me like I’m a horse!!! And even while riding, she still talks!!! Saying do I like to be grinded this way? Or that way? Blah blah blah…

Then she asked me what position I like, and I mentioned doggie… so she immediately jumped up and switched to doggie for me… and I entered her from behind… now she keep asking me to bang her hard as she likes it hard… so I WHAM it into her… I banged her so hard, I also scared the noise from my groin slapping against her ass can be heard from the outside!!!! But Kelly didn’t care… she just keep on enjoying herself, thrashing around wildly from my hard banging… now I damm shack liao… and she ask me to give it to her missionary… I obliged and give her another rough and tough banging… this time she start to scream as if she’s cumming… I too am about to cum, so I quickly withdrew, pull off the cap, and commanded her to suck my dick while I jack out of spermies… her mouth latched on my didi like a vacuum cleaner, while I jacked… ARGH!!!!! I blew at least 7-8 shots of little Kiros into her mouth, and her lips just continue to clamp tight around my didi!! After my shot has finished, she leaned back, removing her mouth from my didi, and did those Jap AV thingie!!! She dribbled my cum from her mouth and played with it!!!! Holy Shit!!! I’m in AV Heaven!!! My cum dripped from her mouth, to her chin and onto the bed!! God damm!!! The bedsheet now has a big puddle of my cum (I think the cleaning anutie’s gonna curse and swear HAHAHA)…

Damage: $100 excl room (initially agreed $150 for 2 shots, but she talked till ran out of time for 2nd shot, so she accepted my $100)

----
hi Bro,

SONG BOH ???? :D

kiro
13-12-2004, 09:10 AM
----
hi Bro,

SONG BOH ???? :D

bro, if she not so TALKATIVE then will be super song!!! but she just keep yakking and yakking and yakking!!! i think she got ENERGISER battery up her ass is it??? HAHAHAHAHA :D

ahbengsony
13-12-2004, 09:16 AM
bro, if she not so TALKATIVE then will be super song!!! but she just keep yakking and yakking and yakking!!! i think she got ENERGISER battery up her ass is it??? HAHAHAHAHA :D

---
Want to jio her together ?? so one cock up her pussy and another to shut her yakking? Ai Mai ??

ahbengsony
13-12-2004, 09:18 AM
She told me her ass is virgin leh ! i also want to ass fuck her but too bad, she no entry back door. :(

kiro
13-12-2004, 01:03 PM
bro ahbeng, she bullshit you la... she told me different story... she say she ever tried anal once with her ex... and it's so painful thus she dun like it... and she also advise me not to try hahaha...

anyway, thanks for your offer, but dun think i'll RTF her... also, i not comfy with gangbang leh HAHAHA...

another feeling i get from her is that... it's as if i'm paying her $$ to bonk me and not i bonk her!!! HAHAHA... cos she quite commanding one... :D

haulance
19-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Managed to decode the hp no. and called her to meet up at Hotel81 China Town on Tuesday after reading the FRs. She does not haver good look. Body ok. Skin not very smooth. Talk quite a bit but service was good. She likes to be licked and she has a shaved pussy. She was not that wet when I started to rubba. Gave very good BJ. Did her in missonary and doggie. ITE, asked her to suck my cum. Just like to AV, she suck and swalloed and said it tasted sweet. It was not a bad fuck for 100 bucks as I only opted for a one hour session. I think she was featured in one of the earlier post where a samster (forgot the name liao) said he was help her to find freinds who she can meet one or two per day. I gave my contact in June and waited for long time no call. So now got the bonk and worth the try. She also mentioned that for two hour session, you can take photo of her. :cool:

newbieboy
19-12-2004, 10:38 AM
was either a thursday or a friday, finally met up with her. since my last FR on Linda the rest all ONS until i ran out of luck :P so anyway, had her number for quite awhile already thanks to bro ahbengsony's first post, but i'm the kind only call when feeling horny so don't like to pre-arrange. anyway, so happens she was free and in Chinatown, she offered 100 + 20 cab fare cos doing at my place (whole family went to hk for holiday :() 2 shots.

anyway, she's really damn talkative! then like to open drawers and things! luckily my expensive things and incriminatory stuff all locked up one hehe! then she played around with my turntables and talked a lot. she told me about her job, her mother, her brother and her ex la bla blah, came up to nearly an hour! at this point, must tell all bros here she got a CFM face, looks quite ok and everything but got a bit of bad skin. well, i'd have frenched her but cos she told me she just came down from chinatown after giving some guy a blowjob, and i wouldn't mind engaging in tongue wars if she hadn't told me that! about her good english, well. so-so la. maybe cos my english very good, so i don't like the fact she try very hard. ban men nong fu. anyway, finally got down to it. she commented said that my cock damn long blah blah, then nabeh went on to TALK SOMEMORE about her german fling blah blah... talk until me and little bro sian 1/2. so i decided fuck it, as she talk, i'll strip her and cap on then let loose!

so she got the hint, stopped talking, then got down to give me BBBJ. pretty good, had better, but still above average. even more don't wanna french her heh! then i told her to get up (she kept insisting on giving me a massage but i didn't want) and got her to ride on me. can see she's in pain as i tried to enter, the kind want to keep a CFM face but face twitching a bit, body also. i couldn't be bothered to turn her on (fingering, cunt-licking etc., though i must say her shaved pussy very refreshing!) but she was damn wet anyway.

can see she can't take it, so asked her to lie down. started pumping and excavating very deep, with my triple-speed pump-action. then she from moaning turn into screaming, and i put her legs up to go even deeper and hit the roof. she kept saying "i'm cumming i'm CUMMING" and cos i was very turned off earlier by her chatter i think she knew i was trying to cum quick so after her first 'orgasm' (dunno if fake but seems damn real), she saw that i was trying to do the same and told me "not going to let you come so soon!".. then i'm just like ARGHHHHH inside damn sian. anyway, made her ride me again, this time i was also sitting up. as she was gyrating again her voice started to rise like the first time she had her 'orgasm', and cos i was sitting up i could see her toes curl up very tight until no blood like that! so i was like shit! maybe it's for real! so i decided to switch back to missionary and verify for myself hehe

rolled her over and made her lie down, and pumped very hard! pump and pump and pump then she scream and scream and scream until her whole body started shaking so i quickly withdrew, only just in time to see her cum juice spray out onto my bed! ni nabeh must change bedsheets liao i thought to myself. she spurted like 2-3 times and all this while kept purring.. lol cos i haven't cum yet (fucked twice the night before, marathon kind), i plunged in again. this time, since she was weak from her orgasm, i carried her up and fucked her standing, then after awhile tire, so i put her against the wall and pumped somemore. can see she still recovering from the 'storm', so laid her body on the bed with legs spread wide apart standing on the floor and i continued pumping. her legs still shivering some more hehe!

she kept asking for more for more but cos i was rushing for time, i got on the bed together with her and doggy until i cummed. can see her pussy pulsating after i was done. lol then she thanked me, said she hasn't cummed in a long time (yeah right), so i joked with her say "then maybe you should be paying me instead. anyway, was rushing for time, plus i thinked i fucked her too hard, the condom got a bit of blood (not mensus kind, i see before) and her legs were shaky already so i decided to forgo 2nd round. here's the FR:

Name: Kelly
Age : 34 (from talking to her i learnt. did some calculations should be correct. looks a bit younger than that though. in fact her figure plus face makes her look like a teenager.)
Looks : 6.5/10 (better than a lot of FLs. not as chio as Linda though. looks like a typical ONS person)
Body : 6.5/10 32A - 23? - 34(i'm a boobs person, so very sad here. i think fellow samsters either haven't fucked enough, or are clueless about cup size. whatever samsters say i'm going to minus 1 cup size automatically from now on. kelly's not a B. just like Linda the PRC FL is a B, not a C like the initial FR said. maybe cos the bros kena cheated by her cos i heard her say she's a B also but i'd know better than to argue with her. with that said, she's got a nice pair of legs, and a slim waist too. experienced samsters will also notice her bigger-than-proportionate ass of 34. also, her body's not that nua nua one. when she tense up or exert strength when hugging can see slight bicep bulges.)
AR: never try
BBBJ: 8/10 (can't fit the whole shaft, good suction though.)
FJ: 9/10 (good and wet. tried a lot of positions with me.)
Overall :7.5/10 (good attitude, nice and wet pussy, but too talkative)

RTF: maybe. NS doesn't pay very well.

Us newbies seldom got chances to contact FL cos no contacts, so thanks to bro ahbengsony for putting it up.

Damage- $100 + $20

after the whole thing she kept messaging me words of praise, telling me her body's still warm after a cold shower, legs still shaking the next morning... nice gf feel but those with wives careful.

kiro
20-12-2004, 11:14 AM
good FR!!! but i find her too talkative... thus i wun RTF :)

subaruuu
20-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Tried her since June.

Yes, she is 34 with A cup, stay AMK.

The story line is more or less the same.

In fact, I also told her that too talkative is not to her advantage and till now, still like tat.

Sigzzzzzzzzzzz.

Frankiestine
20-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Tried her since June.

Yes, she is 34 with A cup, stay AMK.

The story line is more or less the same.

In fact, I also told her that too talkative is not to her advantage and till now, still like tat.

Sigzzzzzzzzzzz.
Someone should tell her to use her mouth to suck more and talk less.... :D she also sms to quote 150 for two hours with photography session thrown in and 100 for one hour no frills....and fully booked right up till 22 Dec...that was on Friday...by today who knows maybe booked right thru X'mas...

kiro
20-12-2004, 11:40 AM
she told you she stay in AMK? she told me in Bukit Panjang leh...

bro frankie, the prob is even while sucking cock, she still can TALK!!! that's what i experienced, thus very sian and wun RTF...

Frankiestine
20-12-2004, 11:46 AM

bro frankie, the prob is even while sucking cock, she still can TALK!!! that's what i experienced, thus very sian and wun RTF...
Wah lang this woman can literally talk cock.... :D

subaruuu
20-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Do NOT be taken by photo thrown in for another price.

I started snapping while she was undressing and she also started to pose for my digi cam in various position right till the BJ action.

The nude ones I still got but the action part, I deleted lah, paiseh to keep. Sekali kena found out, finished.

astrozz
20-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Someone should tell her to use her mouth to suck more and talk less.... :D she also sms to quote 150 for two hours with photography session thrown in and 100 for one hour no frills....and fully booked right up till 22 Dec...that was on Friday...by today who knows maybe booked right thru X'mas...

She sms me the same thing . very frank , said can CIM and can take bondage pix , I have arranged to meet her on Wed. will try her BBBJ and if satisfied, will go for her again for bondage /pix session.

sy836226
20-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Hi,

Just want to share my comments with the bro here.

Her bj is really good though she is not really pretty. The best thing is that you can tell she loves to bj and won't get tired of it.

Yes, she is talkative but I prefer her to Ixus/Isus. Kelly talks about her family, real stuff etc. Isus talks about how good she is and how she can teach you to be better in sex.

fyi, she is 32 and she won't be doing this for long.

Cheers

newbieboy
20-12-2004, 07:08 PM

she also told me bt panjang.. i'm thinking probably RTF is ok cos knn she machiam tell her whole life story already so next time she wanna talk i'll just say "you told me before already" repeatedly until she diam diam :P or maybe i'll even tell her before she tells me again, that should shut her up. other than that, pretty good fuck. her pussy also quite tight.. as in, cannot fit in at one go must slowly slowly go in kind..

and you ah bro kiro, 2 weeks ago just told me you suspect i'm AV when i asked you for some malay FL contacts.. :P thanks for praising my FR hor! heh

KingEros
20-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Damm. pichar my own lobang
She sent me a sms last night expressing her unhappiness over some bros SAID i told them 100 only.
These 2 instances are just common whiplashes for sharing goodies here ... just so wrong to assume all her are genuine brothers with integrity. :D

Even if i did mentioned , you should have the initiative at times to reverse such situations when talking with WLs.
On the other hand, there are indeed idiots who needs to be spoonfed all the way ...

anyway, going to meet another fl this week . Also aged 30 and chinese . will post fr next week. i was told another gem who cim and swallow.
Can't wait for your FRs ... are they one & the same?? or two different gems?? ;)

kiro
20-12-2004, 10:19 PM
and you ah bro kiro, 2 weeks ago just told me you suspect i'm AV when i asked you for some malay FL contacts.. :P thanks for praising my FR hor! heh

one can't be too careful la bro newbieboy... somemore you really NEW la... even your nick says you're new!!! HAHAHAHA :D

newbieboy
20-12-2004, 11:20 PM
one can't be too careful la bro newbieboy... somemore you really NEW la... even your nick says you're new!!! HAHAHAHA :D

heh. eh i may be new here but i've been bonking since i was 14 ok! :P somemore everytime i try the girl i sure post FR one. just too bad now NS then no $$ :( or else you see my FRs flow like water..

lim_peh88
21-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Managed to get a session with her today evening... cos one bros need to cancel because of family matters.. Will provide FR after that... Stay tune...

kiro
21-12-2004, 12:17 PM
heh. eh i may be new here but i've been bonking since i was 14 ok! :P somemore everytime i try the girl i sure post FR one. just too bad now NS then no $$ :( or else you see my FRs flow like water..

WALAN!!!! you start bonking since 14!?!? since now you're in NS, i presume you're now around 20? 6 years of bonking... take care ah brudder... not scared STD also scared make your didi weak ah HAHAHAHA, just joking... but either way, play safe :)

kiro
21-12-2004, 01:25 PM
Can the newbies pls stop PM me for Kelly's contacts!?!? it's right here in the thread!!! for heavens sake, do your homework!!!!

:mad:

Acidburn
21-12-2004, 01:27 PM
No point telling them this lah.....they will still continue to PM you asking for contacts. :D

Shiokday
21-12-2004, 01:30 PM
for heavens sake, do your homework!!!!

bro better cool down else we will age veri fast. ;)

No point getting upset over them. To me, they make over lives more colourful. I usually just read such threads asking for contacts and laugh it off. Hardly wat to say anything.

lim_peh88
21-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Can the newbies pls stop PM me for Kelly's contacts!?!? it's right here in the thread!!! for heavens sake, do your homework!!!!

Coooollllzzzz.... No point boil over these kind of people. Just ignore them...

danny41sg
21-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Bro, u so long then book her? i met her 2month ago after u pass me her contact. --thanks for the contact

yes, she love to suck. and bonus, SWALLOW my fresh warm juice.

however, too talkative, not every smooth face, too skinny.

overall.... if u wanna cim and swallow, she is the one. ( plus the famous PAULINE at crawford road ) :D

Tried Kelly 2day, thou talkative, her bbbj super good leh.................. ;)

kiro
21-12-2004, 07:40 PM
no worries bros... thanks for the concerns... just trying to make my point clear that newbie shd always do homework... somemore i not threadstarter... PM me for F??? oh well...

newbieboy
21-12-2004, 08:49 PM
WALAN!!!! you start bonking since 14!?!? since now you're in NS, i presume you're now around 20? 6 years of bonking... take care ah brudder... not scared STD also scared make your didi weak ah HAHAHAHA, just joking... but either way, play safe :)

will weaken one meh? no la i'm only 18 :P pure muscle la will never weaken! muahaha! anyway since you're on the topic of newbies, please stop pm-ing me for her number too.. i realise SB got unwritten rule that states that unless threadstarter gives permission only he's allowed to pass out the contacts. anyway, it's already in the post, just need to open up your eyes big big...

kiro
21-12-2004, 09:47 PM
agree with bro newbieboy... it's an unspoken rule. shd always PM threadstarter for chain of command sake hehehe... I was zapped once for breaking this chain :o

lim_peh88
22-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Manage to get a session with Kelly yesterday afternoon. Here is teh simple summarized FR.

Look: 6/10 Rough skin/complexion, big eyes, thick lips (quite sexy)
Body: 32B-26-33 (Estimated)
BJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
Damage: 100+30

She is really talkative... tok, tok, tok, tok non stop. Told me about her previous job, her ex, her 'cock teacher' who teaches her how to BBBJ. My lil bro stand and sit for many time. She touches me sexily while talking and that is good... like gf. Claim that my lil bro is big and hard, like her ex. Still tok when whe BBBj me... then when she see that I am high, she then talk dirty like, 'youlike it??', 'want somemore', 'I am going to make you shooot'... 'I want to have your cock in me later'... blah blah.. wow, that was effective... I shoot within 10 mins of her BBBJ and she swallow my cum, saying that mines was bitter and she say because I took a lot of meat.. quite true lei.

After 1st shot, she continue to talk and continue to massage my dick and 10 mins later, marikita again.. She then show me her shaven pussy, but I don really like as her hair started growing and it is like my unshaven beard... feels no that good.. but she wants me to service her and I proceed to give her a good lick.. daammm she is wet... finger and tough attack her and she nearly came and beg for my dick to be in her pussy.. she help me to cap and she goes on top, doggy (she like this as she claim it is deep inside) and change to missionary and she came just before I exploded in her.. After I came, she keep on hugging me and say she like the feeling of a cock in her pussy...
We rest for a while and she still tok tok tok...
We bath together and 1 hour just nice....

Hoep you guys like my 'summarized' FR... cheerss..\

chinchye
22-12-2004, 08:44 AM
:eek: 30 where got old.

ahbengsony
22-12-2004, 11:17 AM
wow, really good response for kelly. :D i think her stomach must have trillions of sperms swimming here and there. :D

danny41sg
23-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Manage to get a session with Kelly yesterday afternoon. Here is teh simple summarized FR.

She is really talkative... tok, tok, tok, tok non stop. Told me about her previous job, her ex, her 'cock teacher' who teaches her how to BBBJ. My lil bro stand and sit for many time. She touches me sexily while talking and that is good... like gf. Claim that my lil bro is big and hard, like her ex. Still tok when whe BBBj me... then when she see that I am high, she then talk dirty like, 'youlike it??', 'want somemore', 'I am going to make you shooot'... 'I want to have your cock in me later'... blah blah.. wow, that was effective... I shoot within 10 mins of her BBBJ and she swallow my cum, saying that mines was bitter and she say because I took a lot of meat.. quite true lei.

After 1st shot, she continue to talk and continue to massage my dick and 10 mins later, marikita again.. She then show me her shaven pussy, but I don really like as her hair started growing and it is like my unshaven beard... feels no that good.. but she wants me to service her and I proceed to give her a good lick.. daammm she is wet... finger and tough attack her and she nearly came and beg for my dick to be in her pussy.. she help me to cap and she goes on top, doggy (she like this as she claim it is deep inside) and change to missionary and she came just before I exploded in her.. After I came, she keep on hugging me and say she like the feeling of a cock in her pussy...

Nice FR bro. I think you're in room 04-16 cos i jus next door mah. After finish with her she laugh and told me her next appointment is just next door................ ;)

ahbengsony
23-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Nice FR bro. I think you're in room 04-16 cos i jus next door mah. After finish with her she laugh and told me her next appointment is just next door................ ;)

----
ha ha ha. she can get along term lease from hotel 81 liao. :D

lim_peh88
23-12-2004, 08:26 AM

Ya man... I am the one. Did she tok tok tok throughout the session with you? IF yes, her stamina is dammmm good man... Tok tok tok tok non stop.. :o

astrozz
23-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Tks to bro Aviator, got Kelly's number and tried her last night , same thing as all FR posted , she really talk nonstop ! she was talking for 1 hr and blow me for the next (ya, I take long time to cum) , I must admit her BJ is good and she swallowed all .
Took some pix of her blowing me , didnt have my digital camera , took them with my hp .
She said she wont do this for long , will stop when she find a full time job.

danny41sg
23-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Ya man... I am the one. Did she tok tok tok throughout the session with you? IF yes, her stamina is dammmm good man... Tok tok tok tok non stop.. :o

Oh yah, damn talkative girl. Her bbbj is still the best...................hehehehehehehehehe :D

Cheers bro

danny41sg
23-12-2004, 09:08 AM
----
ha ha ha. she can get along term lease from hotel 81 liao. :D

She should ya......................hahahahahahahahaha ;)

subaruuu
23-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Tks to bro Aviator, got Kelly's number and tried her last night , same thing as all FR posted , she really talk nonstop ! she was talking for 1 hr and blow me for the next (ya, I take long time to cum) , I must admit her BJ is good and she swallowed all .
Took some pix of her blowing me , didnt have my digital camera , took them with my hp .
She said she wont do this for long , will stop when she find a full time job.

I doubt so as she told me the same story six months ago !

ahbengsony
23-12-2004, 09:51 AM
I doubt so as she told me the same story six months ago !
---
how to stop fl if she quit every six days. Maybe, fl is easier money. If she kam two lao jiao a day @ 150 x 2 for five days. Imagine how much she will make pe rmonth without cpf deduction ??? :confused:

An amazing S$ 6600. I also dont make that much! Neither do many bros here though some bros may make more.

Plus free tonics!!! :D

juda
23-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Oh yah, damn talkative girl. Her bbbj is still the best...................hehehehehehehehehe :D

Cheers bro

Bro,
She can blow better than Xiao Xi? :p

danny41sg
23-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Bro,

Sad to say..................YES. :D

juda
23-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Sad to say..................YES. :D

That's goooooooood! Thanks! Merry Christmas! :D

psonic
24-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Bro,

Bro, her blowjob very powderful - suction plus tongue action. Solid.

ahbengsony
24-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Wondering who is the turtle son who try to zap me yesterday for this thread. :mad:
Any way, merry christmas to everyone here.

yo, kiro. tried the Ipoh gem liao. it is true that she cim on her mouth and showed me her tongue with my cum but one shortfall. :(

Her tummy got ops sections. Three lines to be exact. A bit turn off in actual fact.

danny41sg
24-12-2004, 09:47 AM
That's goooooooood! Thanks! Merry Christmas! :D

.............................. ;)

cCup23
27-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Sorry, I am confused about her charges. Been reading thru this thread, and its been quoted she charges $100 and $150. Which one is it? Or she charges different price for diff bro?

nirvana
27-12-2004, 05:46 PM
yo, kiro. tried the Ipoh gem liao. it is true that she cim on her mouth and showed me her tongue with my cum but one shortfall. :(

Her tummy got ops sections. Three lines to be exact. A bit turn off in actual fact.

ho ho ho..merry to u.

hehehe.... so this ipoh gem.... i got chance?

i promise not to give out her link... hehehe, but, after 2 month.. soemone post it here liao..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28133

lawry
27-12-2004, 05:54 PM

Cheers bro

the best u ever tried??? wow... should start to SMS her for booking liao......

earth
27-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Wondering who is the turtle son who try to zap me yesterday for this thread. :mad:

dun get mad

newbieboy
27-12-2004, 07:24 PM
can't find bro horsepunter's nick anywhere here so i'd like to extend my gratitude to him and bro kiro for upping my points from my Kelly FR. thanks bros, see my effort never go to waste! :) have been posting FRs for each time, will continue to do so! Happy new year guys!

KingEros
27-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Just curious ... how do you know if he was just "trying"??

kiro
28-12-2004, 12:33 AM
Wondering who is the turtle son who try to zap me yesterday for this thread.

yo, kiro. tried the Ipoh gem liao. it is true that she cim on her mouth and showed me her tongue with my cum but one shortfall.

wah bro... like that sian half liaozzzzzz... actually i quite turn off by Kelly's stretch marks on her ass liao... so this one will be a total turn off for me... :p

ahbengsony
28-12-2004, 09:47 AM
news flashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just have repeat session with kelly yesterday at bencoolen 81 after another bro cancelled booking at last min.

she have mastered a new art which i grade a 9 /10 . :D

Also, she want to tell the 50 plus bros here whom have sms or called her that she will revert asap as she dont want to serve more than 3 bros a day.

ahbengsony
28-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Just curious ... how do you know if he was just "trying"??

--
actually he DID. But maybe newbie i think. cant deduct my point but shows a grey dot or box or whatever you call it.

danny41sg
28-12-2004, 10:39 AM
news flashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just have repeat session with kelly yesterday at bencoolen 81 after another bro cancelled booking at last min.

she have mastered a new art which i grade a 9 /10 .

What new art huh...................tell me leh cos I've a repeat session with her later this afternoon . :D

Cheers bro.

wat2woopee
28-12-2004, 10:46 AM

Still tok when whe BBBj me... then when she see that I am high, she then talk dirty like, 'youlike it??', 'want somemore', 'I am going to make you shooot'... 'I want to have your cock in me later'... blah blah.. wow, that was effective... I shoot within 10 mins of her BBBJ and she swallow my cum, saying that mines was bitter and she say because I took a lot of meat.. quite true lei.

Wa....... After all the waiting, the Wat2woopee Team got a slot to bonk her yesterday.
Asked to re-direct to 81 Bencoolen as she claimed friend on duty.
As usual, she was close to an hour late, says she has a client who booked her early & CUM all over her from BJ, yeah rite...... that's why she has to wash her hair.
She is a machine gun tat... tat...tat... tat... tat... non stop, dun need to re-load ammo. Also told me about her previous job, her ex, her 'cock teacher' who teaches her how to BBBJ. Asked her to cap me as I couldn't stand that she has BB from mouth, must be all the CIM & shallow thinking about the previous guy doing that..... YUCK......Also talk during BJ, my god My lan jiao stand and sit for countless time. Claim that my lan jiao is BIG and HARD, like her ex. Yah.... BET SHE SAYS TO ALL OF US RITE?
Fingered her, already wet but feels like lubricant,as her to mount, she says too exciting as she do not want to cum too quick asked for poisition change...... another sales tactic..... missionary do quick unload pay & left, she SMS again when I'm driving Saying " LUV YR COCK"
FAMILAR TO ALL RITE?
Overall, my comments one's man meat is another mans Poison.
RTF, NO, save to hit other CB's

horsepunter
28-12-2004, 12:52 PM
can't find bro horsepunter's nick anywhere here so i'd like to extend my gratitude to him and bro kiro for upping my points from my Kelly FR. thanks bros, see my effort never go to waste! :) have been posting FRs for each time, will continue to do so! Happy new year guys!

No problem lah. Your FR power leh le ma!!!
You deserve the points.

ahbengsony
28-12-2004, 04:44 PM
[/B]

What new art huh...................tell me leh cos I've a repeat session with her later this afternoon . :D

Cheers bro.

----
To me,

i pm you loh . dont dont tell anyone even her. :D

ahbengsony
28-12-2004, 04:53 PM
The turtle have finally shown up at my window at 28-12-2004 10:12 AM I finally can deduct....lol!

TELL YOU THIS OLD TURTLE. I WILL NOT SEND ANY REGARDS TO YOUR PARENTS AS I FEEL IT IS VERY RUDE. INSTEAD I SEE YOU AS AN IMMATURE MANURE. :p

HOKKIEN FOR SAI

V|ernar
28-12-2004, 05:17 PM
wah kao , i must be blind...

A cupper leh , my type.. this thread run so long liao and i still in the dark..

thxs for sharing ahbengsony.

up ya~

shanghaijen
28-12-2004, 05:18 PM
After reading all the bro's excellent FRs on Kelly, I had to try her. Managed to get a time slot today at 2.30pm.

Didn't expect much in terms of looks because of what some of the bros have said, so wasn't too disappointed when she turned up. You guys are also write about her talking non-stop, but that didn't bother me as I was busy taking photos.

Won't go into exact details as I'm sure you've all read it on other posts. But she's definitely accomodating and I do like her attitude.

The best part for me was when I was cumming in her mouth, some sperm dripped down my rod as she continued sucking. She then swallowed everything before proceeding to lick my brother clean. Excellent! Must try for those who like CIM.

Face: 6/10
Body:7.5/10 (small tits, but I'm not a tit man, so it doesnt matter to me)
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

nirvana
28-12-2004, 05:32 PM
----
To me,

may i share this secret? :D

nirvana
28-12-2004, 05:34 PM
The turtle have finally shown up at my window at 28-12-2004 10:12 AM I finally can deduct....lol!

TELL YOU THIS OLD TURTLE. I WILL NOT SEND ANY REGARDS TO YOUR PARENTS AS I FEEL IT IS VERY RUDE. INSTEAD I SEE YOU AS AN IMMATURE MANURE. :p

[][/COLOR]

bro, who is this... let me know leh... i give him back his own medicine :D

kiro
28-12-2004, 08:22 PM
which fucking idiot deduct me one point for my comments on Kelly!?!? you no fucking balls to face me direct is it!!!??? really fucking trigger happy... kena deducted for nothing!!! what a fucker!!!

nirvana
28-12-2004, 08:48 PM
which fucking idiot deduct me one point for my comments on Kelly!?!? you no fucking balls to face me direct is it!!!??? really fucking trigger happy... kena deducted for nothing!!! what a fucker!!!

sir, cool down... just only a point deducted u so angry, i had been deducted 100 point liao...also like this.

life goes on...

well, if one day, some one will to ask u, wat does the point mean in sammyboy?

so wat if u get 500 or 1000 point?
can redeem anything?

or every one must go print a t-shirt, this is blah blah blah, my nick is blah blah blah, my point is so high.

the purpose for sam to use this so-call point is to prevent kiddo from posting ( sex emporer, milfella etc ) so most can deduct his point and put him under moderated.

however, this system is abuse by some... everyday, u see ppl complainting in the main that some ku-ku-jiao kiddo deducted his point. but, wat can we do? just bear with it lor.

as long as yr point r on the positive side, ok liao.

why not think it is another way, if tat ku-ku-jiao will feel so HIGH when he minus yr point, u r doing a good deed. let him happy for whole day lor.
IF THIS MAKE HIS DAY, LET HIM BE LOR.

cheer,
there r still many kind soul adding u too.

today i cant add any more point liao. tomorrow i will remind myself to add u.

smile.... :D
nirvana

newbieboy
28-12-2004, 10:14 PM
i also kena cut 2pts just 'cos i posted a reply of thanks to bros here who help me break my 10pt duck. 2pts don't seem much to all you laojiaos but wah lau it can determine whether or not i get my next FL contact sia..

-_-

KingEros
28-12-2004, 11:57 PM
But maybe newbie i think ... cant deduct my point but shows a grey dot or box.
Yes, a newbie indeed ... to be more specific, he's one of those with no repu-power.
However, it's rather inconclusive whether he actually add or minus your repu-points 'coz either action also result in the grey box for such newbies ... unless he gave away his intentions through his comments. ;)

KingEros
29-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Kawan .. life's like that.

I got deducted on 2 different occasions (2 pts & 3 pts respectively) for the below-linked comments I made to Mi.Chi.Eru who's really a respected friend of mine around here.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=695633&postcount=44

What really irks me is that the 2 idiots who did it had enough repu-power (at least 4 pts & 6 pts respectively) to be considered seniors around here ... & yet, still behave like schoolkids on holiday. :rolleyes:

I'm actually quite okay with these sniper shots becoz the harm done is really like an ant-bite ... compared to the armoured run-over that can be afflicted by the TCSS gang. :eek:

KingEros
29-12-2004, 12:13 AM
2pts don't seem much to all you laojiaos but wah lau it can determine whether or not i get my next FL contact sia..
-_-
For this wise piece of philosophy ... you'll get some brownie points from me tomorrow - sorry, but have exhausted my quota for today. ;)

V|ernar
29-12-2004, 01:01 AM
so wat if u get 500 or 1000 point?
can redeem anything?

christmas also bo free condoms supply. :p

banana
29-12-2004, 04:30 AM
christmas also bo free condoms supply. :p

may be should ask sammyboy work with ntuc link card that we can convert our rep points to link points and redeem our gifts. :p

ahbengsony
29-12-2004, 09:07 AM
may i share this secret? :D

--
pm you liao. Enjoy :D

danny41sg
29-12-2004, 09:21 AM
----
To me,

Thanks brudder. Will check that out on my next appointment...............hehehehehehehehehe ;)

ahbengsony
29-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks brudder. Will check that out on my next appointment...............hehehehehehehehehe ;)

---
ok. no points meh ??? :o just joking lah. Enjoy your forthcoming new year.

danny41sg
29-12-2004, 09:37 AM
---
ok. no points meh ??? :o just joking lah. Enjoy your forthcoming new year.

Done............. ;)

kiro
29-12-2004, 11:09 AM
why not think it is another way, if tat ku-ku-jiao will feel so HIGH when he minus yr point, u r doing a good deed. let him happy for whole day lor.
IF THIS MAKE HIS DAY, LET HIM BE LOR.

bro, you really brighten my day HAHAHA!!!!

i just buay song that ppl just anyhow abuse the system la... i dun mind the deduction, but must deduct with proper reason la... identity dun out nvr mind, but shd put reason so that we know what hit us...

xxxxxxxxxx
29-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Hi bro ahbengsony, Im new here. Will like 2 have Kelly contect no as i had try one whole week 2 Decode yr message dut still cannot. Maybe i am too stupid. So ahbengsony, can u PM her contect 2 me. Tks alot bro.

QQ8899
29-12-2004, 07:38 PM
bro, you really brighten my day HAHAHA!!!!

i just buay song that ppl just anyhow abuse the system la... i dun mind the deduction, but must deduct with proper reason la... identity dun out nvr mind, but shd put reason so that we know what hit us...

Agree with wat bro nirvana say too. Tat bloody gu gu jiao
:p no balls to own up that let him be lah, anyway 1 pts or 1000 pts, i'll still be in this forum and go thru THICK & THIN with the bros here :D

banana
29-12-2004, 07:43 PM
... anyway 1 pts or 1000 pts, i'll still be in this forum and go thru THICK & THIN with the bros here :D

wah! wat a brotherhood! but i prefer go thru thick and hard with bro here.

newbieboy
30-12-2004, 01:14 AM
For this wise piece of philosophy ... you'll get some brownie points from me tomorrow - sorry, but have exhausted my quota for today. ;)

thanks in advance bro. still not very sure how the rep system works, but the more the better right? i'm just trying to put things into perspective i guess. if that person has enough rep to deduct 2 pts means he more laojiao than me, so sometimes might forget how difficult it was to start with.

anyway, thanks bro, really appreciate it!

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 10:02 AM
wah! wat a brotherhood! but i prefer go thru thick and hard with bro here.

Yah Man! Go thru THICK & HARD TOGETHER!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! COS' WE TENDS TO BONK THE SAME HOLE TOGETHER!!! :D

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Yah Man! Go thru THICK & HARD TOGETHER!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! COS' WE TENDS TO BONK THE SAME HOLE TOGETHER!!! :D

Sorry, when i mean together, means maybe u first then me, and vice versa, so bros dun misunderstood! anyway, wouldn't mind to have 3some if bro banana can arrange for one. :D

banana
31-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Sorry, when i mean together, means maybe u first then me, and vice versa, so bros dun misunderstood! anyway, wouldn't mind to have 3some if bro banana can arrange for one. :D

oh u think too highly of me liao!

Gopherit
31-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Hi bro ahbengsony, Im new here. Will like 2 have Kelly contect no as i had try one whole week 2 Decode yr message dut still cannot. Maybe i am too stupid. So ahbengsony, can u PM her contect 2 me. Tks alot bro.

Dear Bro,

As bro ahbengsony mentioned, look at your keyboard deeply and concnetrate for 5 mins and the numbers would appear like magic. If not, so sad as the instruction in his message have been very clear

Best of Luck

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 03:01 PM

Haha. dun have to be so humble lah
:)

banana
31-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Haha. dun have to be so humble lah

i m into nude swimming orgy not 3some

phantom_vroom
31-12-2004, 03:15 PM

WOw... on of my fantasy too.... so is it in the plan now??? :D

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 03:16 PM
:eek: Nude swimming orgy har???? Me haven't try before leh! Can i join u the next round PLS! :D

banana
31-12-2004, 03:39 PM
:eek: Nude swimming orgy har???? Me haven't try before leh! Can i join u the next round PLS! :D

anybody got a concealed private pool to borrow? sure is my pleasure to organise one.

too bad my friends married liao, not so nice borrow their pools.

KingEros
31-12-2004, 04:01 PM
still not very sure how the rep system works, but the more the better right?
More like "the more, the merrier", not necessary "better" ... in actual fact, having anything between 10 & 90 repu-points make not much difference as you only lose your right to speak freely when your points go down to the negative (your postings will automatically go to SB & staff for screening).

You can click on "User CP" (located left side of SB's page, just below his distorted face) & there, you'll be able to see who else has contributed to your repu-points, besides the 6 points I gave you.
Right now, you can't add/minus anybody becoz your repu-power is zilch ... since you only posted 19 times, your first repu-power will be bestowed upon you after you post another 31 times. ;)

if that person has enough rep to deduct 2 pts means he more laojiao than me, so sometimes might forget how difficult it was to start with
Again, not necessary the case ...
1) repu-power (after that 1st point from 50 postings) can be attained in 2 ways ...
a) 1 additional repu-power every 200 days after you registered yourself here
b) 1 additional repu-power every time your repu-points crossed another 100

As such, the fellow who zapped you may be someone who got the 4 points by virtue of having been here for 800+ days ... ie, registered earlier than Oct 2002. This being the case, all the more he'll never know "how difficult it was to start" 'coz the system only came into play either end 03 or start 04, so he was gifted with his disposition in the very first place.

On the other hand, dun be too surprised too that his own repu-points may not be too much higher than 10-15 ... 'coz he just chose to be sneaky & "zap zap", not really out to share information here.

Just my 2 cents' worth ... have a good 2005 ahead. :cool:

KingEros
31-12-2004, 04:06 PM
anyway, wouldn't mind to have 3some if bro banana can arrange for one.
Uncle ... not that difficult anymore nowadays.
Just checked out the PRC streetwalkers ... you can easily get a threesome by paying double the price (ie, 2 x $100 for the better ones) whether it's 2G1B or 1G2B.

My last remaining fantasy is still difficult to achieve though ... threesome with a pair of twins, since I've done a pair of sisters a few years back already.

Have a prosperous 2005 ahead ... then can buy me more drinks. ;)

Since when you into playing three-leg mahjong?? :eek:

banana
31-12-2004, 04:19 PM
...Since when you into playing three-leg mahjong?? :eek:

LOL

how ur orgy party. done-ed?

V|ernar
31-12-2004, 04:21 PM
threesome with a pair of twins, since I've done a pair of sisters a few years back already.

haiz , still finding.. maybe must go ang mo country then got..

twins leh.. rare then finding virgin.

KingEros
31-12-2004, 04:26 PM
how ur orgy party. done-ed?
Not yet ... something cropped up, so party postponed indefinitely.
Yvonne called & I told her the same. :o

KingEros
31-12-2004, 04:28 PM
twins leh.. rare then finding virgin.
yah, I also know not so easy ... just hope to complete this before I walk into my grave. :)

V|ernar
31-12-2004, 04:33 PM
yah, I also know not so easy ... just hope to complete this before I walk into my grave

same for me :D

lucky for my dad then~

mai ask me write story~ :p

banana
31-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Not yet ... something cropped up, so party postponed indefinitely.
Yvonne called & I told her the same. :o

Yvonne called? she so on! let me know if u need more lobang.

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=KingEros]Uncle ... not that difficult anymore nowadays.
Just checked out the PRC streetwalkers ... you can easily get a threesome by paying double the price (ie, 2 x $100 for the better ones) whether it's 2G1B or 1G2B.

My last remaining fantasy is still difficult to achieve though ... threesome with a pair of twins, since I've done a pair of sisters a few years back already.

Have a prosperous 2005 ahead ... then can buy me more drinks. ;)

I tried 2G2B and 2G2B before lah, with a korean and a prc. Really miss that kinda find, but 3some comes in 2 types. 1st is of course when u f**k one and the other ger just look on, whereas the 2nd type is when u f**k one the other one rabba the other ger too. that's the type i'm actually looking for :D

banana
31-12-2004, 05:15 PM
... whereas the 2nd type is when u f**k one the other one rabba the other ger too. that's the type i'm actually looking for

how about 1 gal 2 males, that is u and me. then u bonk the girl and i rubba rubba u :eek:

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 05:18 PM
how about 1 gal 2 males, that is u and me. then u bonk the girl and i rubba rubba u :eek:

:eek: why wanna rabba rabba me? u want to poke my arsehole then get the ger to rabba rabba u ??hahahaha.......

banana
31-12-2004, 05:22 PM
:eek: why wanna rabba rabba me? u want to poke my arsehole then get the ger to rabba rabba u ??hahahaha.......

also can. we do a loop. i bonk u, u bonk the girl, and the girl rubba me. :D

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 05:29 PM
:eek: :eek: hahahaha.....Then after that position changed!!! I poke your arsehole then u poke the ger. Joker lah u!

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 05:31 PM
also can. we do a loop. i bonk u, u bonk the girl, and the gril rubba me. :D

Nice talking to u bro. me gotta log off liao. bye bye!

banana
31-12-2004, 05:32 PM
hahahaha.....Then after that position changed!!! I poke your arsehole then u poke the ger. Joker lah u!

joke a side. i m serious. u need KY?

:eek:

QQ8899
31-12-2004, 05:38 PM
joke a side. i m serious. u need KY?

:eek:

Thanks but no thanks!! :D

banana
31-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks but no thanks!! :D

relax! teasing u lah!

bhoven
31-12-2004, 06:03 PM
FR on Chui Er PRC FL

Just back from a end of 2004 bonk. Hope that brudder ahbengsony do mind me using his thread as see no point to start a new one:

Name: Chui Er ( from Shantong )
Appearance: Slim with slight but well maintained figure. Boobs 32B. Ht 1.65m.
Short hair. Average looks. Little make-up but tanned skin on exposed part of body.
Attitude : Friendly, speaks well and seems not a farmer's daughther ( thot she mentioned she's uni-educated and worked as an OL back home)
Service : Bath, brief nips teasing but compensated with sensous and deep BJ.
Nice soft moaning n different positions. Likes doggy best. No rushing.
Damage: $60 all-in

Overall rating: Surprising pleasurable fark. RTF b4 6 Jan as dat's her ROD .

newbieboy
31-12-2004, 06:16 PM
More like "the more, the merrier", not necessary "better" ... only lose your right to speak freely when your points go down to the negative (your postings will automatically go to SB & staff for screening). your first repu-power will be bestowed upon you after you post another 31 times. ;)

Again, not necessary the case ...
1) repu-power (after that 1st point from 50 postings) can be attained in 2 ways ...
a) 1 additional repu-power every 200 days after you registered yourself here
b) 1 additional repu-power every time your repu-points crossed another 100

Just my 2 cents' worth ... have a good 2005 ahead. :cool:

yup thanks for the pointers bro. will keep them in mind. you have a good 2005 ahead of you too. all the best!

KingEros
31-12-2004, 11:52 PM
I tried 2G2B before lah, with a korean and a prc. Really miss that ...

First of all, 2G2B comes under foursome & not threesome.
I've done that too ... but my buddy decided to restrict his girlfriend to strictly my eyes only, maybe he wasn't too confident of himself then. :o

3some comes in 2 types.

Threesomes only come in one type for me ... three people of different genders, in whatever combo, coming together & fuck their brains out.
If one of the 3 is watching, that's just voyeurism, technically speaking. ;)

Whatever the case, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

banana
01-01-2005, 03:25 PM
First of all, 2G2B comes under foursome & not threesome.
I've done that too ... but my buddy decided to restrict his girlfriend to strictly my eyes only, maybe he wasn't too confident of himself then. :o

Threesomes only come in one type for me ... three people of different genders, in whatever combo, coming together & fuck their brains out.
If one of the 3 is watching, that's just voyeurism, technically speaking. ;)

Whatever the case, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

wah! like that ar!

may be we can compile a SB dictionary.

QQ8899
03-01-2005, 08:19 PM
wah! like that ar!

Good Idea!! ;)

QQ8899
03-01-2005, 08:20 PM
wah! like that ar!

Good idea leh! ;)

bradpitt968
07-01-2005, 11:13 AM
FR on Kelly:

Wah.. bro.. u good leh... don't like still can go ahead with it... LOL!!

kiro
07-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Wah.. bro.. u good leh... don't like still can go ahead with it... LOL!!

alamak bro, dun quote the whole post la... some big bros here dun like one... actually she ok one... just TOO TALKATIVE

ahbengsony
07-01-2005, 12:36 PM
alamak bro, dun quote the whole post la... some big bros here dun like one... actually she ok one... just TOO TALKATIVE

---
very fast :D

bradpitt968
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM

Yah... found out the hard way... *sob sob*

kiro
07-01-2005, 02:32 PM
---
very fast :D

yeah man... me fast fast hehehe

winnerzz
07-01-2005, 04:42 PM
mr A&P kiro man, can update me what's going on here?200over posts lah..who is old but still good & u tried already?Pls show us yr A&P skills. :D

2dv8
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
bros, cld someone tell me if kelly has change her contact no cos I cld not get thru at all. been trying since 12 noon today leh.. all the frs is cosing massive buildup in the loins .... :p

()#%)%&#

kiro
07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
alamak bro winner, read my earlier FR on Kelly la... i bonked her before... good bbbj, but i dun like her incessant talking and yakking....

thisanfield
08-01-2005, 07:12 AM
Pls e mail me her contact no. Thanks.

Oreeh
08-01-2005, 01:06 PM
30 is really old but i dun mind as long as she is chio ...
hehehe..
so can PM me her contact...

whiskynaam
08-01-2005, 04:31 PM
yah, I also know not so easy ... just hope to complete this before I walk into my grave. :)

Bro, I ever did really indentical twins before. two bros from the forum were with me when i spoted them in siam hotel coffee house in BKK. I dunno if they are still there or not but they were really inexprienced and very young.

maybe you can try your luck there. pm me for more infor... :P

Frankiestine
09-01-2005, 10:12 AM
alamak bro winner, read my earlier FR on Kelly la... i bonked her before... good bbbj, but i dun like her incessant talking and yakking....
hahaha bro kiro remember i said shaft the dick in her mouth to stop her yakking but you replied that you will do precisely that.....may be this time need to take two dicks to do the job... :D

BabySpiderman
09-01-2005, 01:26 PM
SMS Kelly last night and she replied she is fully booked till 18th Jan!!!

dirtymonk82
09-01-2005, 05:46 PM
she reply me that there would not be a two hr session as she had a long list of ppl whom she havent massaged yet, so she will only provide 1 hr service..and had to wait til 18th jan...looks like it gonna be a long wait

2dv8
09-01-2005, 09:03 PM
any bros can advise.. since she operates from Chinatown81, who book the room? Her or us?

anything to watch out from apart from her yakking?

BTech
24-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey bros....

Any pf you know if Kelly has quit the FL scene??

Or has she changed her HP number again ?

Thanks.....

2dv8
24-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Wah lau... dun know for wat reason kenna points deduction.... the deductee dun even give reasons somemore... whoever you are dammed hero... dare to do but don dare to come thru... :mad:

anyway... kelly still in the scene... she really needs the money just told me that she very pizzed that some people just call and then play play around....so some numbers kenna blacklisted liao..

wld onli entertained those who have tried her aka regulars...newbies must try harder cos she wldnt entertain otherwise...

2dv8
24-01-2005, 11:18 PM
my fr with kelly..

smsed her last year in dec and was told 1st available session is jan 18th... so bopian confirm the appt..

on 18th, as usual checked into chinatown81 and waited for her in the room [no joke..the rm really small for $30...] think bs better imho.

the bell rang 3 minutes after the stated time and in she when i opened the door. first look not too bad [she did smsed me to not expect ms universe earlier]

I hv already bathed and so ly on the bed.. she undressed and came over to give me a massage...okie got some strength but not the best... sama sama lah. 10 minutes later i turn over and she 'exclaimed' over my semi hard didi...say how big lah and all that... frankly I cld not be bothered..heard it too many times liao...

then she started with the bbbj.... and credit to her skills...it is GOOOOOODDDD indeed. In fact, if not for her bbbj plus cim and taking it in.. dun think anyone would call her cos her yakking is a major put offffffffff

I wldn't go on giving the usual sop ratings but end with the following qualitative feedback

In terms of looks: better than uma but comparable to joanne
In terms of bbbj skills: forget uma and joanne [although both are cheaper]

ahbengsony
25-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Kelly number still in use lah . Just no value. :p

xxxxxxxxxx
25-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Kelly number still in use lah . Just no value. :p
Hi ahbengsony, I still cant Decode e massage to get her no. Can u kindly PM her contect to me. Tks.

hthderrick
25-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Fr on kelly
Dun flame me if the fr is not gd

Book a session wif her for 2hrs on the 19th ask me to book the rm at chinatown hotel 81 at 2.15pm so proceed book the room sms her the rm number agreed wif bro 2dv8 the rm are very small, got a reply from her saying (do not expect ms universe) so ok wait for her in the rm 5 min later the door bell ring so open the door and saw her not bad looking lah!and introduce herself as ms chatty,once inside the rm she start talking i was thinking Oh!my gosh! she indead lift up to her nickname,ask me to take a shower,was thinking knn! have to shower alone anyway nevermind what the hack,after shower i dry myself and i sit on the bed and she offer to give a massage i say ok,during massage she was talking and talking unitil i nearly fell asleep,i buay tahan liao and ask her to proceed to BBBj me,i have to say that her BBBj is very good slow and deep throat almost come when BJ but i tahan and proceed to finger her,do you know what,during BBBj and while i am fingering her she still can talk alamak! i sian already and ask her to stop the BBBj and proceed to missionary and come in her on doggie after 15min and proceed to wash up and me sitting on the bed wif my cirgie and she start talking again and telling me how she know how to BJ,sombody one to bao her ,her previous relationship wif her ex bf and bla!bla!bla! for half n hour till i nearly fall asleep again!look at my watch goshhh!time is almost up for the rm and i need to rush bk to my work site that why never extend n there goes my 2nd round.

Look:6/10
body:B cup not sagging (but wif some skin problem on the arm and leg)
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:7/10
AR:yes
Frenching:NA
Damage:$150 2hr + $30 rm
RTF:if only she can stop her chatting and will consider

Doggone!
25-01-2005, 05:14 PM
managed to book her and confirmed what bros said about her.
she can TALK non-stop!
bros interested in her mother, brother, sister-in-law, nephews, boyfriend,
etc, can try her.
she does has some body growth (quite big patch) which might turned some bro off but i'm not too affected by it.
overall her service is good (claimed to have come twice in our session,
hoped is TRUE!).
her bbbj is one of the better ones i experienced
wanted her to CIM me but couldn't come - either too tired or not sensitive
enough (todate has yet to experience it despite trying with several already!
must ask for CIM Masters recommendation from bros here.......)

overall would say is good value (service esp bbbj) but her TALKING!!!!!
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotspud
03-02-2005, 01:39 AM
hey bro doggone, did she tell u she can normally only come once n dunno y juz come a 2nd time? after reading ya post n i tried her recently, i almost laughed coz she said her first time cum twice in a row. its gonna be a slightly longer one since u know bros out there want more details. anyway, here is the FR for all fellow bros.

I have been reading all the posts here n already expected a "i am not miss universe n i have small breasts" gal. but b4 i met her, i was thinking, actually it isnt too bad to have a talkative gal to get rid of all the awkward silences of local FLs. boy... was i wrong... so so so wrong.

She came in with a plastic bag n told me she bought new paper but no interesting news n gave it to me... ( wat an opener...) then talk n talk..then talk abt how much she bought her lingerie, her necklace, ask me guess, her frens tot it was expensive... blah blah.. then took out her samsung hp's sync to pc cable... n went on abt how much it costs her, how long she took to book it blah blah.

After maybe 10 mins of talking as she stood by the dressing table, i took off my clothes and laid on bed to hint her. she said she go pee first.. i said ok... surprisingly, the chat continued from inside the toilet while i was on the bed.

She came out, straddled my knees n roamed her fingers uon down my thighs, but she kept talking.. cant stand.. was taking too long. i fed up... told her to lay beside me n i rub her clit. she dun want.. wanted to blow me.. let her blow for a while... like all u bros said.. 9/10. 1000 watt vacuum. but i wanted to slow it down so i made her lay beside me as i fingered her. she moaned n said it felt good.. go slower.. but 1/2 way she talk again! same topics all bros said! bro, nephew, mother blah blah. i fingered her faster n made her shut up for a while n she asked me to do her. i said no... blow me again.

This blow was really solid.. one of the best in my cheonging life. even JB spa gals cant compare. same shit u all bros went thru. bj teacher n stuff.... she showed me the b4 n after her teacher's tutorial..it felt different. first one pure suction... 2nd one too... but feels much warmer n better... asked for her secret... n she showed n rolled her tongue... now i know...she slides her tongues under ya shaft n head when she blows u n sucks so hard.

in between she talked n talked n i entertain her lor. then she say she cannot tahan liao... after the usual comment to everyone on how thick, long their manhood is, she wanted to ride me. she capped me but then told her i want to do her missionary first. yep... clean shaven, n not really that loose. bad breath though... so didnt kiss her. started slowly to feel how tight she was. not too bad. bros who has been to BKK and GLand $40 would have nothing at all to complain. She acted like she was damn high.. then i switched to doggie n she apparently cummed... she tot i came too coz we went fast n furious.. so she was surprised when i made her turn over n ride me..

she rode me like no tomorrow... different kinds of riding, knees bent, knees on bed, rocking back n forth, trusting up n down... went on for a gd 15 mins until she came again.. she said she shocked she came again too.. coz she always after 1st cum cannot liao. when i wanted to make her cum the 3rd time she said her pussy numb.. so like all u bros said.. i wanted to try her CIM. she complied. she gave me another round of fantastic bbbj, hj... bbbj... n it went on n on... until i cummed in her mouth. i didnt knew she swallowed until shortly after she gave an "ar" sound... n could be clearly seen she swallowed the load n started talking... yep... talking once again.

i reccomend her to all bros out there. like they all said.. to bros who like bjs... its out of this world. her fj is good too. juz have to entertain her stories. skin growth that one of bros mentioned here is negligable lah.. she volunteerily showed it to me.,.. nothing much. her complexion not that good on her face though.. some holes.. but overall ok.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (A cup, slim waists, a bit saggy butt)
BJ : 9/10
FJ: 8/10

Any bros booked a eurasion looking gal wearing sunglasses, hat, short skirt at bencoolen hotel 81 arnd 2.30 pm on 3rd jan? she looks so hot! was waiting at the lift lobby for the lift n when it came i signalled to her to let her enter first but she declined.

Any bros want Kelly's number and another FL BJ for exchange pls PM me. FL BJ $80. Looks and body 4/10 oni truthfully... but CIM n cheap. gd service. her BJ can kinda compare to Kelly also. If i dun rem wrong she also do FJ. but abt 150 to 200... way not worth for her looks.

banana
08-02-2005, 03:28 AM
hey bro doggone, did she tell u she can normally only come once n dunno y juz come a 2nd time? after reading ya post n i tried her recently, i almost laughed coz she said her first time cum twice in a row. its gonna be a slightly longer one since u know bros out there want more details. anyway, here is the FR for all fellow bros.

thank you for your FR. keep it up :)

juda
14-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Just an update!
Kelly has lost her HP & now using a new number. ;)

tittyhawk
14-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Just an update!

Bro juda...long time no hear fm u...how u been?

juda
14-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Bro juda...long time no hear fm u...how u been?

I'm fine. Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day! But who r u? :confused:

ALAN118
14-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi, any bros could kindly email to me kelly or any local fl to me at [email protected].

thanks a lot.

astrozz
14-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Just an update!

no wonder I sms(ed) her with no reply..

danny41sg
14-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Just an update!

Not again. Sms me the new number leh................ ;)

BangBalls
05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Bro..
im new here.. and i like old experience women
can u give me the contact mah??
thanks

Name Kelly
Age 30
Looks 6 / 10
Dialect Cantonese
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8.5 / 10 (wet)
Cim and swallowed.

Damaged $100 + 30 + 10

()#%)%&#

kiro
06-03-2005, 11:50 AM
hey bangballs, her number's changed, so dun use that thread's number... personally i wun RTF la...

ianski
06-03-2005, 12:39 PM
hey bro.. mind providing the her new number 'CODED'?
:cool:

juda
06-03-2005, 09:36 PM
hey bro.. mind providing the her new number 'CODED'?
:cool:

She is using back her old number! ;)

CNNcmg
07-03-2005, 06:45 AM
She is using back her old number! ;)
Hey bro...
LTNC... Looks like u still very active in the FL cheong scene.. lol

lengleng1
12-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Can bros here confirm Kelly still using the same number?

Jag69
22-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Hmmm.... Try calling her today and her number not in use. So anybody has her latest number????

CumExplorer
22-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmmm.... Try calling her today and her number not in use. So anybody has her latest number????

She sms me yesterday for the rumours of her fungal infection, any news or any confirmation ?

busybody
28-03-2005, 01:27 AM
She sms me yesterday for the rumours of her fungal infection, any news or any confirmation ?

try looking here :
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33785&highlight=kelly

ahbengsony
29-04-2005, 01:37 PM
http://www.lovecompass.com/personals/Women/Singapore/

Above is the website where those bros who still wonder how this kelly looks .
She is known as kellykurl there. :D

ahbengsony
30-04-2005, 09:55 AM
any comments from anyone who have seem her photo :D

CNNcmg
30-04-2005, 10:07 AM

Hmm not bad for a local Fl then..
Sure would not mind trying.....

krime8
30-04-2005, 10:22 AM

looks good for a 32 year old. must be having alot of vitamin "s". hehe ;)

Jag69
30-04-2005, 10:27 AM
I think she should no longer be working as FL liao. Too bad. she got those sex appeal to me

lamparsoh
04-05-2005, 12:27 AM
hi bro can i hv her contact sound gd would like to try.

Pls pm me at [email protected]

Thank

Damn, had her last night. damn talkative cannot tahan.
typical ah lian look. talk and talk and talk. $150 is abit ex but 2 hrs and 2 shots is ok lah. bbbj is out of this world and she likes to deep throat quite shiok. :D guys can pm me for contact but it's in the forum already if you look carefully.