PDA

View Full Version : FR on Jojo Cat100

phallusman
04-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Somehow, feeling horny and thought of going to TN, but thought otherwise becos those places are not up to my hygiene standard in terms of the towels, bed and the PRC gals as well. So, still like to stick to this traditional kind of lay.

So, found myself at KS No 9. At 7pm, I got to make 3 rounds the streets before getting a lot to park. Not sure if it's peak hour for this activity. Asked for Coco, got to wait, ask for Angie, also wait, and even Mun Mun not in. Got their house gal Jojo siting there and available. So, gave her a try.

This one is size XL, if not XXL. For those who loves pork-belly, and lots and lots of meat and fat, this one is for you. And also, for those who loves boobs, you have got a 36C or 36D here, a nice genuine pair at the right firmness, and what a handful, or rather more than a handful - more than you can hold and fondle, even though my hands are big.

So, started off with a bath, and then, the nipple lick and something of a catbath, a somewhat standard affair here. Then, the BJ was done with the right strength, nice stoke and some balls-lick in between. I didn't want the ass-lick when offered.

The actual bonk was done first to have her saddle on me, and me playing her dumbells, with her huge body overshadowning me, and could hardly see the mirror overhead. Next, did the doggie style, and could feel that the orifice is on the dry side, but still able to slide in and out smoothly and nicely. To make it last, I moved in and out slowly, and also, reaching out to her boobs, nice feeling here, enjoying both the pussy and the boobs at the same time.

The final assault in classical position, and this time, I started to pump her fast and furious, now, the pussy is more moist alreay, and feel less tight. Got her to straighten the thighs a little to get a little more grip down there, or else, it's a little bit too loose liao. A few more rapid stroke and triggered moe off, firing my GPMG like I was emptying an entire 150 round magazine inside, deep inside her. I laid down on her for at least a minute or so, before getting up.

As a piece of meat, she a OK, but in terms of attitude and service, it's darn bloody fuck-up. When you come, she laid there like a cold-water fish, no response, no reaction, like a overfed pig. And when her Hp rang, she wanted to answer, right in the middle of a bonking session KNN, no wonder she's in cold storage, must be at the end of the ranking there. It's like no one even mentioned her name at all in these threads.

Body: 6/10 for those who like lots of meat - fleshy
Boobs: 8/10
Face: 7/10
Service: 3/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10 it was an entirely mechanical in feel or rather no feeling at all. If u wish to know the true and genuine meaning of dead meat, try this one. Almost like screwing a robot programmed by a rookie.
RTF: would be my last choice when there is no other Cat100 available in the entire street.

teebs_darklord
06-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Well, I guess Jojo hasn't lost any weight since I last called her abt 3 years ago. She was already XXXL then and I think her weight was around 70+ kg.You should try Hei Mun sometime. IMHO, she provides the best bbbj in KS. :)

phallusman
08-12-2004, 05:18 PM
I have tried Hei Mun quite a few moons ago already. If I were not mistaken, she should be one of the oldest Cat100 around, oldest in terms of duration at KS and therefore age as well. But in terms of skills, agree with you.

Well not that many choices here in Cat100. So have fun with whatever left there.

TheHappyMondays
08-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Quiet limited of choice of girls over there now. :)

teebs_darklord
08-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Hei Mun has not been in KS as long as Angie. She has only been around maybe ard 7 years max. Angie has been around more than 10 years already. Age wise, Hei Mun is early 30s and Angie is mid 30s.

phallusman
08-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Hei Mun has not been in KS as long as Angie. She has only been around maybe ard 7 years max. Angie has been around more than 10 years already. Age wise, Hei Mun is early 30s and Angie is mid 30s.

Wah, uncle TD, must raise my hat to you man, you really have got very deep knowledge of all the chicks there. How old, how long and even how heavy, you got everything in your finger tips ah. Next time I need any info, you're the one to go to.

hurricane2004
08-12-2004, 09:15 PM

I believe bros, TD must be KS old timer. Yesterday I went to patronise June, and during the waiting period I over heard the Hse OKT recommend a 30D WL by the name of Ling Zi to a new customer. As she walk in, I notice she hv a big boobs and wearing a see-thru top, look qte sexy but a little plump. I hv never see any FR so far abt this WL, could regular KS cheongster can commend on this WL's svc n hygiene. Also notice the customer doesn't req'd to wait, is she an unpopular WL? Thks.

reacher
08-12-2004, 10:18 PM
100 too expensive liao... petain can get same quality for $20. jojo look like 1 petain girl

teebs_darklord
09-12-2004, 09:06 AM
:eek: Uncle??? Me not old enough to be uncle lah....

Used to cheong KS regularly many many moons ago until I know all the KS $70 and $100 gals at one point. However, got tired of the commercial sex scene and also the fact that quite a number of my regular gals retired, I stopped going regularly to KS many many moons back.

Nowadays, when I go to KS once in a blue moon, the OKT always comments that I don't go often enough... :D

teebs_darklord
09-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Juz to let you know, most $30 gal's services suck big time. They are usually there to service the old uncles that you see in KS. The only $30 that is worth going to is June. She came to KS maybe around 15 odd years back as a $30 gal and now in her late 30s or maybe early 40s, she's still a $30 gal. :p

teebs_darklord
09-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that most of the gals in KS nowadays don't need to wait. Biz is now very bad in KS. The only gals that need to wait are usually the ang pai ones esp the $100 gals. Abt 7-8 years back, you couldn't even get the ang pais unless you went to their home bases as there would be 5-6 ppl in the queue ahead of you. :cool:

mika14
09-12-2004, 02:38 PM
true KS dun have much life there.
i didn't see any slim ladies there, or maybe i didn't see enough...

ang076
09-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Ya, the business is bad because there are TNs and HC in Chinatown completing with KS .

KS lose out because there are prettier TN gals who have nicer figure than CAT 100 gals.

Unless, AV allow PRC to become KS WL , there will be fewer businesses for KS.

phallusman
09-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Ya, the business is bad because there are TNs and HC in Chinatown completing with KS .

KS lose out because there are prettier TN gals who have nicer figure than CAT 100 gals.

Looks like TN are almost everywhere here, in almost every town centre, and commercial areas. But, if hygiene and FFI (free from infections) are what you look for, then, KS/GL are the places to go, although these places are less exciting, less lively and somewhat mundane, routine and even mechanical.

teebs_darklord
10-12-2004, 01:31 PM
My suggestion is to get a regular gal and stick with her. You will find that after a while of getting to know her, things will be less mechanical and more enjoyable. Just my 2 cents. :p

Anyway, you must be a pretty rich fellow. I see that you are going to KS very often. Very soon you will have a little black book of all the KS gals. :D

phallusman
10-12-2004, 09:54 PM
My suggestion is to get a regular gal and stick with her. You will find that after a while of getting to know her, things will be less mechanical and more enjoyable. Just my 2 cents. :p

Anyway, you must be a pretty rich fellow. I see that you are going to KS very often. Very soon you will have a little black book of all the KS gals. :D

If you wish to know, my regular is Teng Teng. Actually not that often la. After so many moons, I more or less know most of the Cat100 there. And the OKT almost alway remark that I do not visit them often inuf or rather go there to contribute to them!

teebs_darklord
11-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Wow! You also old bird in KS...

Me semi retired new bird only... :p

cameltoe
13-12-2004, 03:16 AM

sorry wats TN and HC? I am new here but I stay very near chinatown and would like to explore the scene there. thanks buddy

ang076
13-12-2004, 05:33 AM
TN -Tuina shops

HC- Health Centre.

To get whole idea, pls go to "HC/KTV section " .

sorry wats TN and HC? I am new here but I stay very near chinatown and would like to explore the scene there. thanks buddy