PDA

View Full Version : My China Doll

simone_simone
14-12-2004, 12:29 PM
please forgive the painting. still cant figure out how to mosiac the pic even after coaching from yang punk. been kind of quiet here lately so i thought i start a new thread. pics are taken by herself and not me. i got to do all the painting as she might be recognisable by people in my local office even though she is in china office. more pics will follow........ if response is good. we had our enjoyable sessions when i was in china and we still keep in touch. hope you guys enjoy. once again, forgive the painting part.

simone_simone
14-12-2004, 12:44 PM
more revealing pics....................

iersan
14-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Very good! I like it, a point for you! ;)

yang punk
14-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Fleshy but still sexy as hell!

ecco6
14-12-2004, 11:41 PM
better than kentucky fried chicken......Pussy licking very Good :p

DumbAss
15-12-2004, 05:21 AM
I believe she is all out to please you. 5 pts from me! :p

simone_simone
15-12-2004, 09:15 AM
wow! guess people are getting tired of my other thread. hahahahaha. in malay, hari hari nasi ayam also jelak. hahahaha. for those who dont understand....... translated means one gets tired of eating chicken rice everyday. i am still looking for the previous pics she sent me. soon to be shown.......... "before and after" ........... before shaving and after shaving. not joking, i am serious! she shaved for me after i told her that i cant see her pussy clearly on the pics.

thanks for all the points and "finger licking good" comments. no pun intended. hahahahaha. cheers to all. its my way of saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to one and all.

simone_simone
15-12-2004, 01:15 PM
as promised......... these were taken initially when she was still shy about the whole idea. there are lots more of the unshaven pussy but i seemed to have lost the cds. will continue looking for them. hairy huh? just imagine i was licking that, ha hahahahaha. she gets wet easily and turns on like a tap. hope you guys like it. cheers.

Presto6969
15-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Really bushy down there. Glad you got her to shave.

Nice clear pics you've got! Pts up..... :D

simone_simone
15-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Really bushy down there. Glad you got her to shave.

Nice clear pics you've got! Pts up..... :D

well, thats the whole reason why i decided to post this. its sort of like the before and after kind of thing. glad you like it and thanks for the points.

comeon guys......... be generous like mr.presto here. hahahahahaa. have a tiger on me. hahahahaha.

Malefikus
19-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Flesh on the bone, I like! Looks dirty and nice to fuck, for sure!!!

simone_simone
21-12-2004, 10:14 AM
here goes guys...............more of my china doll.

simone_simone
21-12-2004, 10:18 AM
and heres the infamous bush..................

donkeykong99
22-12-2004, 11:09 AM
why dont you take pictures at an angle where you can see and at the same time cannot see the face, i hate it when a picture is defaced by blocks or something else, but great pics anyway, points for you!

simone_simone
22-12-2004, 01:12 PM
why dont you take pictures at an angle where you can see and at the same time cannot see the face, i hate it when a picture is defaced by blocks or something else, but great pics anyway, points for you!

bro, pics are not taken by me. she took those pics witht he self timer and e mail them to me. thanks for the points.

simone_simone
19-01-2005, 12:43 PM
here are some more pics of my china doll. sb is still trying to edit the video for me where she shaves for me live....... stay tune for it. cheers.

simone_simone
19-01-2005, 12:45 PM
here are somemore ............. hope you guys and ladies like it......

simone_simone
15-02-2005, 10:13 AM
sorry guys, been really busy to post. happy new year to one and all. looks like there has been quite a number of new members here. welcome guys. here are 10 more pics of my china doll............ shaved! i have a video of her shaving it for me thru the cam......... anyone knows how i can get frames out from the video to share it here?

simone_simone
15-02-2005, 10:15 AM
here are clear pics of that shaved bush..........bush no more !

ButtKing
15-02-2005, 10:49 AM
here are clear pics of that shaved bush..........bush no more !

Very fleshy gal, just thekind I like...love those big hard nipples too... you are a lucky fellow. Read in yr original post that she is in yr China office... an employee of yours?

simone_simone
15-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Very fleshy gal, just thekind I like...love those big hard nipples too... you are a lucky fellow. Read in yr original post that she is in yr China office... an employee of yours?

yes butt king. one of my subordinates.

simone_simone
15-02-2005, 11:37 AM
anyway butt king, do you have any idea how to remove temporary internet files from the p.c.? i forgot the command for the search.

yang punk
15-02-2005, 01:13 PM
anyway butt king, do you have any idea how to remove temporary internet files from the p.c.? i forgot the command for the search.

Go to tools and delete file n cookies and history and that should do the job of clearing any evidence that you have been surfing Sammyboy in case your wife, secretary or colleagues were to check your pc. But not safe from IT expert.

Btw you have a great subordinate there ... every man's dream to have an office wife. She is doing all this for you not for money, I am sure, but out of love? Must be to entice you back to China double quick!

Wish I am on her emailing list...hahaha. Even from the bottom half of her face she looks stunning and abit like Eurasian.

simone_simone
15-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Go to tools and delete file n cookies and history and that should do the job of clearing any evidence that you have been surfing Sammyboy in case your wife, secretary or colleagues were to check your pc. But not safe from IT expert.

Btw you have a great subordinate there ... every man's dream to have an office wife. She is doing all this for you not for money, I am sure, but out of love? Must be to entice you back to China double quick!

Wish I am on her emailing list...hahaha. Even from the bottom half of her face she looks stunning and abit like Eurasian.

she is stunning i have to admit. i am not married yang punk. just that my p.c. has been kind of slow and was told that if i deleted of those temporary internet files it was free space and make it faster. well, we got along very well and thats how it all started when i was over there. anyway, she will be coming over in march so i guess i will have more pics to share then. hee hee. cheers my man

Wangshang
15-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Pussies just look so much better bald don't they? and man, those nipples, they're more like grapes aren't they? Good stuff here there bro.

simone_simone
22-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Pussies just look so much better bald don't they? and man, those nipples, they're more like grapes aren't they? Good stuff here there bro.

you can say that again. but i would rather have a bush first then get them bald. hahahahahaha. before and after thing........ anyway i wonder who upped my points. thanks anyway. cheers.