PDA

View Full Version : My new Jap GF

aLeGrIa
19-12-2004, 08:36 AM
harlow bros..

you won't believe my luck.. I haven't been "going around" coz no new & up to standard FL also becoz I've just got a new jap gf, knew her when I came back from a trip at the airport.

her name is masako, got her number at the lauggage collection and proceeded to woo her... she's working for a jap airline here and stays at a rented apartment :)

took me a while to get "permission" to film us in action but hope brothers here will like my contribution. as usual, if you like what i do, pls up my points!

thanks!

aLeGrIa
19-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Here's some more of her boobs... and i especially like her light brownish/pinkish nipples.. :p

Enjoy my bros!!! don't forget to up my points if you like the pics... :)

BQFreak
19-12-2004, 12:04 PM
all boobs and nothing else? i know you can do better brudders. :D

DumbAss
19-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Very Boring! :confused:

aLeGrIa
19-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Never mind, I know you should have more to come.
Points for some encouragement, cos I like JAPS. Yamate!

Thanks for the point bro! :)

of coz I've got more than boobs.. take it slow mah bros.. where got first time see all one? slowly slowly... hehehe :D

bros out there, don't only see.. must support me also mah.. with your points.. shall point more laterz... come back to check ya?

thrustmei
20-12-2004, 12:37 PM
wow....new stuff from a contributor. showing good potential so far....

aLeGrIa
20-12-2004, 03:40 PM
wow....new stuff from a contributor. showing good potential so far....

Bros.. thank you for your support thus far!

But alot of viewing and no supporters for me leh... only 1 bro gave me point hahah.. slowly lah hor? :p

anyway, perhaps to some bros, you like more boobs, to others you may prefer action.. but my series is a slow lead-up to the full action.. so please bear with me :o

here's more.. for the benefit of bros that wanted more than boobs! check out the juices...

iersan
20-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Now that's more like it....the bro's here aren't stingy with their points mate.
but I've ran out of power to give points for today. :cool:

aLeGrIa
20-12-2004, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=iersan]Now that's more like it....the bro's here aren't stingy with their points mate.
but I've ran out of power to give points for today. [QUOTE]

No worries bro.. I welcome points anyday :p

still waiting for other bro's comments & feedback.. kinda slow, suppose they are busy :)

cheers!

Shaka
22-12-2004, 05:41 AM
wow, so big boobs...I like it .

aLeGrIa
22-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Any more bros interested to see more??

don't seem to have interest leh... :confused:

aLeGrIa
23-12-2004, 07:54 AM
To all bros:

In the spirit of true Christmas sharing... here are some more action pics! :D

Hope you will like it...

Merry Xmas!

aLeGrIa
26-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Bros..

Can I have your comments, feedback and points of encouragement?

Very sad that I see so many ppl view my pic.. no body offer comments or up my points... my pics can't be that bad right?

mAgIcIaN
26-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Oh dun feel sad.. luv the jap gal series.. dun be disheartened by the lack of supporters... :)

aLeGrIa
27-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Oh dun feel sad.. luv the jap gal series.. dun be disheartened by the lack of supporters... :)

Bro Magician,

Thanks for your words & action of support and encouragement... it makes me feel slightly better... hope other bros will also comment on my contributions...

thanks!

aLeGrIa
30-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Any more Bros interested to see more??

aLeGrIa
02-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Bros..

damn sad leh.. no comments or encouragement..

I've still got action pics & video to post.. but seems like no body's interested in my posting.. and there are 3900 ppl that accessed my thread..

*wonder*

sammyboyfor
03-01-2005, 03:05 AM
I've still got action pics & video to post.. but seems like no body's interested in my posting.. and there are 3900 ppl that accessed my thread..

*wonder*

3900 accessed the thread but only around 50 odd people actually viewed your pictures.

Keep them coming. They are great. :D

aLeGrIa
03-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks Bro! for the morale booster! :)

Actually, 50 plus ppl view, everybody 1 point, I'd have more than what I was before :) Though not the most important, some comments may also help to know if I'm doing it right..

Glad you liked it! Will keep them coming...

cheers!

aLeGrIa
04-01-2005, 10:35 PM
hey Bros... my segment continues.

here are 3 more pics for your enjoyment... hope to have your comments & support...

thanks! ;)

soidoggy
06-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Outstanding. Nice looking pussy! Must taste good too.

aLeGrIa
06-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Outstanding. Nice looking pussy! Must taste good too.

Yup.. you are right! she enjoys a good licking & sucking.. especially like to tongue fuck her, she likes it :) but her clit doesn't grow bigger.. its always the same size.. so i like to finger her at the same time....

Its especially shiok when I'm cumming and see her big tits bouncing in my palms... extremely stimulating!

aLeGrIa
21-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Any one still interested in my thread?? :confused:

littlepg
22-01-2005, 12:36 AM
just keep in up. more more.

aLeGrIa
29-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Dear Brothers & Sisters..

Sorry I've been away for so long.. tied up with work though a couple of more sessions took place between me & my jap gf... you know lah, to relief stress!

During my last session with her.. tried to test water so I rimmed her ass.. she luved it and was moaning loudly while I finger her at the same time. Sorry lah, this session no picture.

Then after getting her all relaxed, I tried to enter her from her anus.. Did enter but not full penetration.. her scream of "pain" was so sexy but before I can fully penetrate her, she wanted to stop :(

Being the usual nice guy, of coz if not comfortable I stop... but been thinking of it since...

Well.. here are 3 more of our previous sessions... As you know, I'm obviously a breasts man... check her's out.. definitely more than a handful...

Then the last one of our session... check out the juice!

If you like.. pls give support ok? :)

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 10:38 AM

Sorry I've been away for so long.. tied up with work though a couple of more sessions took place between me & my jap gf... you know lah, to relief stress!

During my last session with her.. tried to test water so I rimmed her ass.. she luved it and was moaning loudly while I finger her at the same time. Sorry lah, this session no picture.

Then after getting her all relaxed, I tried to enter her from her anus.. Did enter but not full penetration.. her scream of "pain" was so sexy but before I can fully penetrate her, she wanted to stop :(

Being the usual nice guy, of coz if not comfortable I stop... but been thinking of it since...

Well.. here are 3 more of our previous sessions... As you know, I'm obviously a breasts man... check her's out.. definitely more than a handful...

Then the last one of our session... check out the juice!

If you like.. pls give support ok? :)

Happy to give ya points and also happy to get... Nice boobs, really! Well the anal thing... If you do it good and the girl is relaxed, actually it will not hurt that much, but there is still a psycho barrier for some... At some point they realize: He is fucking my asshole! And then think about ok or not, what can go wrong, blabla...

aLeGrIa
30-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Happy to give ya points and also happy to get... Nice boobs, really! Well the anal thing... If you do it good and the girl is relaxed, actually it will not hurt that much, but there is still a psycho barrier for some... At some point they realize: He is fucking my asshole! And then think about ok or not, what can go wrong, blabla...

Bro! Thanks for your support.. and my compliments in return :cool:

yang punk
30-01-2005, 10:16 AM

:)

Bro...you withdrew and the battle is lost! What you should've done was hold your position...than calm her down and sooth her with encouraging words and kisses...kiss her neck her ears anywhere to divert her attention and meanwhile let her ass adjust to your dick size and relax...than slowly continue to advance meanwhile don't stop the kissing. Once the pleasure sets in for her the battle is won. Continue to f... her and guarantee you she'll experience to biggest O of her life...it's a different kind of O she'll tell you.....

aLeGrIa
02-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Bros & Sisters...

No comments, review, feedback??? :confused:

Master007
02-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Bro, prob your pics are a little boring. Sorry, not meant to offend, but you blanko out too much of your gal's face. Perhaps just the eyes, it makes the viewer tempted to view more. Also, exhibitionism seems to be the thing these das, so many you can try to touch on that topic. And, please, will someone teach me how to give points.

DumbAss
03-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Bro, prob your pics are a little boring. Sorry, not meant to offend, but you blanko out too much of your gal's face. Perhaps just the eyes, it makes the viewer tempted to view more. Also, exhibitionism seems to be the thing these das, so many you can try to touch on that topic. And, please, will someone teach me how to give points.
You have no rep power to give now. When you have click on the scale to give.

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 07:05 AM
I hope you will continue the quest of fucking her ass. Be patient and pay attention to her clit with your fingers, helps her to relax. Post pics if you're successful and the critics will get off your back...

aLeGrIa
17-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I hope you will continue the quest of fucking her ass. Be patient and pay attention to her clit with your fingers, helps her to relax. Post pics if you're successful and the critics will get off your back...

Ya bro.. I know what you mean.. Don't think I'd get a chance to try again till much later. She's kinda Out of Action now...

aLeGrIa
06-03-2005, 08:20 AM
To all the brothers that have supported me... thank you!

I'm sad to say my Jap Gal left... and now I'm "single" again... sigh! But there are still some clips and pic that I need to edit to upload... not so good with computers so you'd need to hang in there for some time.

:(

aLeGrIa
27-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Dear brothers...

sorry to have disappeared for so long... its been 6 months since I've started any new threads though still post some experience pics to share with you all :D

those familiar with my thread know I've got this Jap GF for a while... and since she left in March, we've not seen or spoken with each other till most recently... got a missed call the other day and wondered who it was (i don't normally pick up numbers that I don't know), wasn't paying much attention coz WHO doesn't have missed calls?!

2 hours later, the same caller.. and when i picked it up, wah seh! its my "exercise buddy" MIA-ed for the last half a year... understand she's in town and wanted to meet up...

met her at Robertson Quay, the usual place I'd bring her to drink and talk about life... and after 2 bottles of wine.. the real conversation got going! Apparently she hasn't had sex for half a year, and I replied "Me too" *wink* and after finishing the wine, we immediately drove off to a comfortable place for extra-curricular activities...

here are 2 commando pics I took while she slept.. this time round, I didn't wanna spoil the mood, so only took them after the exercises (yes! we had it 2 times not counting the non-intercourse activities)

hope you can continue to support me while I post more for your viewing pleasures...

KingEros
27-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Ref picture M20-2, the shadow of your hair ... for a moment I thought she had an extraordinary shape for a nipple. :eek:

met her at Robertson Quay ..... after finishing the wine, we immediately drove off to a comfortable place for extra-curricular activities...
In case you're not aware ... there're 2 very comfy places in that area for consideration:
1) Robertson Hotel ... $100 nett for overnight
2) Gallery Hotel ....... $150 nett for overnight
The latter is a really fabulous place ... especially if you can wake up early enough to smooch in their swimming pool. :rolleyes:

aLeGrIa
27-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Ref picture M20-2, the shadow of your hair ... for a moment I thought she had an extraordinary shape for a nipple. :eek:

In case you're not aware ... there're 2 very comfy places in that area for consideration:
1) Robertson Hotel ... $100 nett for overnight
2) Gallery Hotel ....... $150 nett for overnight
The latter is a really fabulous place ... especially if you can wake up early enough to smooch in their swimming pool. :rolleyes:

Hahaha.. if you didn't mention, i didn't pay attention too :P and thanks for the tips.. quite stupid of me, should have gone to nearer places instead

Thanks!

aLeGrIa
28-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Hmm.. what happened to the enthusiastic brothers that used to hang here?

30 over views and no support or comments?? :confused:

anyway, here's another 2 commando pictures taken when she was asleep.. it is very tiring u know... those that have done it before will share my sentiments...

KingEros
28-08-2005, 09:35 AM

Yah, my sentiments too ...
... then again, I thought perhaps some of us could be really busy setting up stalls at SexPo later this year. :rolleyes:

aLeGrIa
04-09-2005, 08:37 AM

anyway, here's another 2 commando pictures taken when she was asleep.. it is very tiring u know... those that have done it before will share my sentiments...

HUH??!! absolutely no interest in my pictures at all??

what happened to the "lao jiao"? used to get more comments, encouragements and support... *sigh*

donkeykong99
04-09-2005, 12:24 PM
the problem with your pictures, its always the same pose ,left breast , right breast , full breast..etc..maybe you should take full body shots..i think your previous series was way better...this really looks boring sorry to tell you
the standard have gone way up now, more daring and imaginative pictures are being posted. so i guess yours may pale very mcuh in comparison..
my 2 cents

aLeGrIa
11-09-2005, 11:23 AM
the problem with your pictures, its always the same pose ,left breast , right breast , full breast..etc..maybe you should take full body shots..i think your previous series was way better...this really looks boring sorry to tell you
the standard have gone way up now, more daring and imaginative pictures are being posted. so i guess yours may pale very mcuh in comparison..
my 2 cents

Bro DonkeyKong.. thanks for your feedback, I know and observe that the standard is increasing, however I'm no creative photographer and is trying my best...

anyway the viewing numbers are high but no bros comment or give points anymore, unlike before. nonetheless, i'm still posting my commando pics coz its really difficult to take pic while the gal's sleeping (coz of the different positions & level of undress)

I hope the bros will start supporting me... still have some more pics from this series to share... thank u!

malcom369
11-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Bro DonkeyKong.. thanks for your feedback, I know and observe that the standard is increasing, however I'm no creative photographer and is trying my best...

anyway the viewing numbers are high but no bros comment or give points anymore, unlike before. nonetheless, i'm still posting my commando pics coz its really difficult to take pic while the gal's sleeping (coz of the different positions & level of undress)

I hope the bros will start supporting me... still have some more pics from this series to share... thank u!

Honestly im a beri blunt person... ur pics are really boring to see... there is little action.. the bros here want actions... sexy poses are ok but not that highly recieved.. last time my pics have actions so not so bad.. then when i decided to take some creative poses w/o actions.. well u don see the beef coming in :)

aLeGrIa
19-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Honestly im a beri blunt person... ur pics are really boring to see... there is little action.. the bros here want actions... sexy poses are ok but not that highly recieved.. last time my pics have actions so not so bad.. then when i decided to take some creative poses w/o actions.. well u don see the beef coming in

Bro,

I thank you for your honest feedback... I'm no professional photographer and I'm sure many bros here agree that action & photo taking don't necessary go together!

Nonetheless, I'm still sharing as I see from the viewings that many bros & sisters came to see my pics.. They may not be creative but still it creates interest in its own way.

Thus if all can support me, I'm very appreciative.. if not, I"d live with it :)

thank u!

aLeGrIa
20-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Sigh.. its very sad that although I have the spirit of sharing, I get penalise for it.

Whichever bros that deducted me 4 times, this is for you.

I only wanted to share what I have, I have no intention to offend anybody and you are at liberty of see or not see my contribution. But do not reduce other's points and don't leave your name... it took a long time for members like myself to accumulate them.

its unethical and it goes against bro Samboy's intention and spirit behind this forum.

Bro James Pierce, thank you for your point.

cheers!

aLeGrIa
21-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Dear Bro & Sis of this forum,

I would like to place on record my sincere appreciation for the support of my attempts to contribute to this forum by the brothers below:

a) Bro James Pierce
b) Bro DumbAss
c) Bro Yangpunk

Thank you for your support and lets keep Bro Samboy's spirit behind this forum going!

cheers!

aLeGrIa
23-09-2005, 08:22 AM
dear bros & sis..

please find a video capture of my last session with my Jap GF... she's been gone for a while and I didn't have a chance to take more pic or videos.

pardon the quality, this clip was taken with a hp... but do enjoy the sound, it is quite good :p

do continue to support me if you like what i posted... thank u!

aLeGrIa
26-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Hmm...

its always interesting to see that the views have gone up.. as much as 28 times, while the thread has been hit for a few hundred... but no body gave any feedback, comments or support?

how come nowadays bro here so giam already ah? hahaha... :p

aLeGrIa
02-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Brothers & Sisters..

the reaction to my post has been lukewarm.. many watched my video but no one gave feedback (other than the artistic directions of my pics) or provided me with any support points..

my ex-jap gal was in town last nite, got a few more action pics.. only wonder if I've reached a point of saturation where no one wants to see my contribution anymore..

how? :confused: