PDA

View Full Version : The Sammys Annual Year Awards

lighter
20-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone,

As the year draws to a close, I wanna thank Sammyboy for continuing to do such a great job on this fab website. I was just thinking it would be great if the contributors to this forum could vote for their favourites in various categories. Time has its Man of the Year, Life its Pictures of the Year, why cant we do likewise?

Categories could be for the Sammys (corny la, like the Oscars or Grammys) for:

a. Babe of the Year
b. Best Pussy
c. Best Tits
d. Best Ass
e. Best Picture
f. Best Couple Picture
g. Best Outdoor Pic
h. Best Artistic Pic
i. etc, etc.

What do you guys think? Lets make this an annual affair. If this takes off, we could also do one for the worst! All in good fun, of course.

Over to you.

Shaka
22-12-2004, 04:59 AM
I think it is a very good idea! and hope boss can open the IMG code, that we can let the pic direct show in the posters. it is easy for us to compare... :rolleyes:

capttiab
22-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Excellent idea! I suggest adding best BJ pix

ecco6
27-12-2004, 12:15 AM
seems like all are just talkig but no action taken... would appreciate somebody will start the ball rolling....
best all time favourite: Thrustmei and Privpho

sammyboyfor
27-12-2004, 04:30 AM
seems like all are just talkig but no action taken... would appreciate somebody will start the ball rolling....

Hi Ecco. Don't post the link. Download the picture and then upload again as an attachment.

Cheers.

KingEros
27-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Once you consider Mei & Privpho ... the rest will be lagging way behind.
No point for such an award nite already ... :rolleyes:

yang punk
27-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Agree! and all the awards go to .....

:D

iersan
27-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Agree! and all the awards go to .....

:D

True, they're tops in all categories....
everyone else have to play catch up.

thrustmei
27-12-2004, 10:59 PM
We think there hav been lots of really really nice pics and models on sammy of late. even bf say so. can tell from their hardon when viewing....

hav been really busy but hav view all pics on sammy. but cannot remember whose pic is whose...but all nice...all nice....

still hav more joint pics to post before we hav to get new ones....think will need to go out and sun tan again.....maybe will try to get more to join us next time....
happy holidays everyone...!!!! :D

And YP, hav not seen pusi for quite a while.....

aussiebob
29-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Guys,

What abt best creampie ?

I could nominate myself for that one. ROFLMAO !!

blaze38
31-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Hmm is there gonna one for 2007.. LOL, just happened to see this thread while viewing past the 2 queens of SBF thread after a long absence :D

.and wishing all Samters and sexy Samstress and ehhhh Flowerpodders(hehe) alot are camping at a glamourist site.... a Great New Year Ahead... hehe..

And Have a Great BANG tonight at the stroke of Midnight too..... for those planning it ;-)

Cheerio