PDA

View Full Version : How I got cheated by KTV girl

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

awakening
20-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Thank you to my brothers for standing by me. I will never forget you.

This is my true story of how I got cheated by a KTV girl.

I met this KTV girl in a high end KTV 1 year ago. She is drop dead gorgeous. Long hair, sexy figure, very white skin & face & the feeling with her is super.

I fell in love with her. She was so much better than my ex-girl friend. I told her I want to take care of her. Yes I am stupid for saying that.

After knowing her for a few days, she asked me for money. My heart soft, & I agree to give her a few hundred dollars. After that, we fuck & we were happy.

But after that, she was upset. I asked her why? She refuse to say. She finally told me she need money because times are bad. My heart very soft & I agree to give her $1,000 a month for her & her school fees. I told her I just want her to be my girl friend. I was stupid again. I never told her what I want from her.

At first, she was ok. Later, she always want to meet with other men on weekend & not me. I asked her why? I give you more than them & yet you meet them not me? She said her friend's boyfriends give them alot so they dont need to work, or meet them on weekends only. If I want, I should give her the same. I am poor man. $1,000 the best I can give. I told her I dont mind her meeting with them so long as she is my girlfriend. She told me she never fucked them, she only fuck me. I dont believe but I never chase her. She told me she needs time to earn money & she love me. I believe her.

This went on for few months & we quarrel alot. Partly because they give her alot of things. Branded watch, bag, handphone, laptop also have. She got better life than me. We also fuck. But 1 month 3 times only.

Anyway end of the year, my co want to retrench me. I told her I got no job, so cannot give her money. When she heard it, her face black black. But my heart soft & again I agree to give her money. I gave her double because she got another emergency.

After that, we were happy & meet more. But all of a sudden, I call her handphone, no one answer. I call day & night. I was desperate & call the mummy also. Mummy feel sorry for me, & found out for me, she actually went back home to China for good.

I was shocked! We just talked 1 day before she left & wanted to meet. But she must have booked air-ticket a few weeks in advance & just disappear.

After that, I was very sad. I drink alot, I cannot work. I go to work, my department head she fucked me. I cant take it, I think of her day & night & even want to commit suicide.

But now, I think through things. Whats the big deal about these girls? or girl friend feeling? My friend bring me to health centre, also have. Cheaper somemore. Now I see through these girls, & I never believe their lies. All of it are lies. But I also worry. I fucked her raw. Never shoot raw but fj, bj & 69 raw. Now so far ok.

So brothers out there. take care when dealing with them. Dont think it wont happen to you. Thats what I thought. See what happen to me. Now I am stronger. No job, no girl friend never mind. As long as I have 2 hands & my good buddies, I can always get up.

Thank you for reading. Flame me or minus my points. I dont care. Take care.

sweetdream
22-12-2004, 01:59 AM
Sorry to hear your sad story...

I would like share some of my experiences with PRC girls.

I do tends to be more lucky than you with them, maybe my approach is slightly different from you.

A year back...

I know one PRC girls in KTV. I never ask her out for any special services. She is a poly student in SG working in KTV in Joo Chiat. Everytime, i went to that particular KTV, i would ask her to sit in my room. She is very pretty but also very smart (pretty ang pai in that KTV)..

Been her regular in that KTV for nearly 3-4 months, I treated her more like friends than bonking partner, and surprising she got "hooked" to me...And asked me why i never ask her out? I took that chance to bring her out , but not to hotel, but to "window" shopping and cafes...(little investment)...for a few times when only she ask me to bring her out...

After a few sessions of KTV and outings with her, she finally pop-ed the question if i like to go to the hotel with her....Of course, (seeing my investment giving returns) I bring her to hotel81.

After a 3 hrs bonking and foreplaying, and used up 3 plastics....I took out $150 to give her. She didn't want to take it. She said we are friends, and she don't take friends money....(Hooooo...Hooo...)

After that night of hotel81, we had several hotel81 session (FOC) for nearly 3 months, before, she start getting "sticky" and wanted my mobile and etc...

That when, i start hinting to her (getting lost and i losing interest in you) by calling other news girls at that KTV she worked....She got upset and initially showing me black nasty face....But after two or three times, she realised that doesn't work as I am still ignoring her, she starting asking me to go to my usual place (hotel 81) to sort things out....(Hooo Hoooo)..I love the feeling of girls begging me to go hotel 81...

Been there, she tried to please me by offering very very very good exercise (basically do anything i said)....but then i realised the thrill is over and after giving her damn good bonk..told her, things is over.

Not long after she got arrested by AV and back to China...

That is just one of the way, instead of throwing urself at them and get sad when they cheat you, do the reverse.... :P

Hope more luck ahead for u in 2005...
:o

yoshi00
22-12-2004, 04:20 AM
prc girls sux...but i must really salute them for really noeing hw to make guys go crazy...

sgmjplayer
22-12-2004, 04:28 AM
Some gals cheats the guys. Some guys cheats the gals!!

As usual. Nothing new.

For awhile, I thought its a new gimmick.

:)

MoonBlaze
22-12-2004, 08:46 AM
This is my true story of how I got cheated by a KTV girl...... All of it are lies. But I also worry. I fucked her raw. Never shoot raw but fj, bj & 69 raw. Now so far ok.Wonder how old you are but believe you are still young and will get back on your feet again. Take it as a lesson, you will grow from it.

Anyway, no matter how screwed up your life may be now, it is not worthwhile to do it raw and risk exposing yourself to STD.

Take care, when you had enough, find a good gal to settle down with. Seeking true love in places like KTV, HC...etc is the wrong place to begin with. Cheer Up! :)

Strider_sG
22-12-2004, 08:49 AM

As usual. Nothing new.

have some sympathy lah... i lagi worse...trust ppl and they betray me... cc need help need $$ i try help..now suddenly mia...i also dun noe how...regret mai listen to spmjplayer... well guess tats life... anyway mai be sad there are a black shhep among a flock of shhep..also got wolf under sheep's skin...

phallusman
22-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry to hear your sad story...

I would like share some of my experiences with PRC girls.

I do tends to be more lucky than you with them, maybe my approach is slightly different from you.

A year back...

I know one PRC girls in KTV. I never ask her out for any special services. She is a poly student in SG working in KTV in Joo Chiat. Everytime, i went to that particular KTV, i would ask her to sit in my room. She is very pretty but also very smart (pretty ang pai in that KTV)..

Been her regular in that KTV for nearly 3-4 months, I treated her more like friends than bonking partner, and surprising she got "hooked" to me...And asked me why i never ask her out? I took that chance to bring her out , but not to hotel, but to "window" shopping and cafes...(little investment)...for a few times when only she ask me to bring her out...

After a few sessions of KTV and outings with her, she finally pop-ed the question if i like to go to the hotel with her....Of course, (seeing my investment giving returns) I bring her to hotel81.

After a 3 hrs bonking and foreplaying, and used up 3 plastics....I took out $150 to give her. She didn't want to take it. She said we are friends, and she don't take friends money....(Hooooo...Hooo...)

After that night of hotel81, we had several hotel81 session (FOC) for nearly 3 months, before, she start getting "sticky" and wanted my mobile and etc...

That when, i start hinting to her (getting lost and i losing interest in you) by calling other news girls at that KTV she worked....She got upset and initially showing me black nasty face....But after two or three times, she realised that doesn't work as I am still ignoring her, she starting asking me to go to my usual place (hotel 81) to sort things out....(Hooo Hoooo)..I love the feeling of girls begging me to go hotel 81...

Been there, she tried to please me by offering very very very good exercise (basically do anything i said)....but then i realised the thrill is over and after giving her damn good bonk..told her, things is over.

Not long after she got arrested by AV and back to China...

That is just one of the way, instead of throwing urself at them and get sad when they cheat you, do the reverse.... :P

Well done man, bros. That's the way. Play the game and not be so hard-up. Must salute to you - must be an old salt there.

PuTonRen
22-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Dear Bro awakening,

As your nick goes, I am sure you have now enjoying the revival of your life. I also have been warning people about PRC girls. Not everyone of them is bad, but we need to exercise extreme care when dealing with them. One golden principle is to remind ourselves what are they here for? In any case, never give yourself the standard answer "This girl is different from other PRC girls, she is not after my money!" This is a curse that brings about many down falls.

I had a buddy who was hooked by a girl from Harbin. When he traveled to China, he asked to girl to go back with him as she has one more week of stay in Singapore. My friend was willing to compensate her. Careless of my buddy to voluntarily give her RMB 30,000. Two days before departure, she happily told my friend that he did not have to pay for her air-ticket as she had already, in her possession, a return ticket. My friend was happy as he could save money. But, wait! The Harbin girl said that her girl friend also was in the same situation, but her man was prepared to give her RMB 100,000. Believe me, it was true! I wonder who the guy is to pay such a hefty sum for one week companionship. My friend got the hint and told her that he could not afford. Well, we know the end of the story. Luckily, my buddy had earlier agreed to give her the RMB 30,000 when they were both in China, and hence did not suffer a great loss. I am sure he had paid a lot to this girl through gift, pocket money, handphone, etc. just to get her to agree to go back to China with him. Many brothers here and I can write a book of short stories detailing all these incidents.

Anyway, congratulation to you for having waken up. Stand up! Wise up! and face a fresh and lively tomorrow.

With best regards.

My $14.79 worth

sadfa
22-12-2004, 09:48 AM
bro, good thing u can kan de kai.

cheer up for holiday season. i up your pts ok?

newyorker88
22-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Believe me, these gals are out for $$$$. The chances of getting a good gal may be as good as striking toto first price. IF they are well off, you think they will be working in these places? Or ask you for $$$? If you think they are for love, why they want to meet or guys? IN KTV? They come here to study, of course, u got to think abt the cost of living in sillypore too. Our $$$ is abt 5 time their RMB.

So u think they are here to work or to study or find $$$$?

Wise up... seen too many case liao

waypastprime
22-12-2004, 09:55 AM

As usual. Nothing new.

Precisely. It's an evil cycle out there. And it affects ALL nationalities, not just PRCs.

It's a deadly game where the first to commit, loses.

And this 'kum cheng' is an unfathomable thingy which many fall for it unwittingly.

So the main point is to be quick in getting up on own's feet. Dont forget, the greatest foe and friend is your own self. :o

95-emperor
22-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi brothers I shall share some of my knowledge here with all of you

There are 2 types of PRC

1 who has no OKT and fly to Singapore on holidays (2 weeks )
During these 2 weeks they will try to earn as much as possible to cover their expenses.

Another type is through recuitment agency where they promise to find job for those PRC, they usually come here as Student for a 1 , 2 year cost.
The fees is SGD $50,000 ( This is a big sum of $$ mind you as average accountant earns about $300 to $350 per month ) They will borrow from friends and relatives and then the balance will be owing the company.
Once they reach Spore , the OKT will get them to serve clients to return $ and also get them to work in Nightclb or KTV, usually after working for about 8 months they would be able to clear their debts and the rest will be their $$

Therefore these girls are all after 1 motive ( MONEY )
I personally don't trust them, fuck them that it.
Even they say friend friend or like you also bullshit 1
Therefore I personally advise all brothers to be extra careful , not to
let them cheat our " HARD EARN $$"
We must make our $$ worth , hahaha, must follow BATA (Shoe company policy )
"Bang And Throw Away" :p

sadfa
22-12-2004, 10:12 AM
The fees is SGD $50,000 ( This is a big sum of $$ mind you as average accountant earns about $300 to $350 per month ) They will borrow from friends and relatives and then the balance will be owing the company.
Once they reach Spore , the OKT will get them to serve clients to return $ and also get them to work in Nightclb or KTV, usually after working for about 8 months they would be able to clear their debts and the rest will be their $$

not S$50,000, but rmb 50,000 more likely. S$50,000 is $250,000 rmb. full time pros serve customers 8 hr also difficult to earn back.

these charbor not so stupid. now easy to apply 4 2 months visa. not like last time, kenna chop for few k sing dollars for applying 4 social visit pass.

Tiong
22-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Thank you to my brothers for standing by me. I will never forget you.

This is my true story of how I got cheated by a KTV girl.

I met this KTV girl in a high end KTV 1 year ago. She is drop dead gorgeous. Long hair, sexy figure, very white skin & face & the feeling with her is super.

I fell in love with her. She was so much better than my ex-girl friend. I told her I want to take care of her. Yes I am stupid for saying that.
Hi Bro,
you are not the only one. I got cheated by a Malaysian HC girl. First she tell me that she love me, after when she got me on the hook, she start asking for help. Then ask a money and says she wants to quit from the job. Took the money, run away back to Malaysia. Came back join another HC. After a few months, join back her original HC.
My advise to all brothers out there is don't be emotional, don't give yourself a chance, you might not be able to control your feelings. You think that you are strong enough, but when they use their beauty and pathetic story to attack your weakness, it is too late. I used to be very strong, whenever a gal cries, I just ignored it but this time I lose. Don't let them have your phone number and don't give them your number as well.

TheSting
22-12-2004, 10:33 AM
not S$50,000, but rmb 50,000 more likely. S$50,000 is $250,000 rmb. full time pros serve customers 8 hr also difficult to earn back.

these charbor not so stupid. now easy to apply 4 2 months visa. not like last time, kenna chop for few k sing dollars for applying 4 social visit pass.

Read on news that apply for VISA card gold, can even get 2 years unlimited travel visa to SGP??

good deal hoh??

sadfa
22-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Read on news that apply for VISA card gold, can even get 2 years unlimited travel visa to SGP??

good deal hoh??

bro, that is some bank of china crap n must have few hundred rmb or S$100,000 in account to apply.

with that kind of money, the charbor still need to come here to work? anyway very strange spore immigration can deal with the bank n visacard like that? whats next? go las vegas n give the high rollers free pr?

sadfa
22-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Hi Bro,
you are not the only one. I got cheated by a Malaysian HC girl. First she tell me that she love me, after when she got me on the hook, she start asking for help. Then ask a money and says she wants to quit from the job. Took the money, run away back to Malaysia. Came back join another HC. After a few months, join back her original HC.

bro tiong,

the gal come back join her original hc u never confront her with what she did n ask back money.

Looksee
22-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Well done man, bros. That's the way. Play the game and not be so hard-up. Must salute to you - must be an old salt there.

Bro

Please refrain from quoting the entire post in your reply.

Thanks.

TheSting
22-12-2004, 10:45 AM
bro, that is some bank of china crap n must have few hundred rmb or S$100,000 in account to apply.

with that kind of money, the charbor still need to come here to work? anyway very strange spore immigration can deal with the bank n visacard like that? whats next? go las vegas n give the high rollers free pr?

Ah.. ic
Only saw the headlines, and 1st thought was "wah, now the prc meis meis got another lobang to explore liao!" :D
haha
never did read the whole news cos in hurry.

Pfft, I wouldn't be surprised. SGP nowadays a little desperate to earn foreign $$. Thailand already offer PR through that vip card thingy right?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 10:50 AM

good deal hoh??

can elab pls, cos i check wif ICA.. they so no such stuff, but i heard it on radio news they hv such... :confused:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 10:55 AM

bro your experience a bit unusual cos prc poly students are usually those in nursing etc courses. those really must have good qualification in prc to get a place in poly n must study. not like those li siao siao prc english course ktv gers go to. those type got money can liao. most of the poly kind r on scholarship n get bonded jobs in spore after graduate. so where got time n energy to work n get drunk in ktv everynite?

anyway from the way u say, think she looking for a bf type. maybe u yandao n close to her age?

sadfa
22-12-2004, 10:57 AM
can elab pls, cos i check wif ICA.. they so no such stuff, but i heard it on radio news they hv such... :confused:

bro, sunday times big big they dont know? ica left hand dunno what right hand doing.

anyway why u so interested? trying to get visa for your china mei mei?

wolfgang
22-12-2004, 10:58 AM
after hearing all the sad stories, any bros here tried successfully investing on them initially, get the best out from them physically and actually ask them for money, this i really keen to learn.... i think we should be smart enough to psycho them back lah.. dun forget this our home ground... how can we let them score and rape us in our own home ground...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 11:06 AM
after hearing all the sad stories, any bros here tried successfully investing on them initially, get the best out from them physically and actually ask them for money, this i really keen to learn.... i think we should be smart enough to psycho them back lah.. dun forget this our home ground... how can we let them score and rape us in our own home ground...

bro like what some lao jiao in this forum said, there r many carrots spoil market for us. they pay $500, buy lv bag, dont even bonk the charbor.
we pay $150 to bonk, charbor say we stingy.

so a bit difficult 2 psycho unless the charbor quite jialat. but of course some bro here r successful.

Tai_zi21
22-12-2004, 11:11 AM
To the Thread Starter
Wish u all the best in anothe coming year!
Life still Goes on no matter wat happen mah rite? Dun just be cos of 1 ger then make ur life feel wasted! There r alot of gd gers ard also! Take care... :)

TheSting
22-12-2004, 11:15 AM

http://www.china.org.cn/english/travel/114571.htm

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/12/20/asia/9705436&sec=asia

MachoDevilX
22-12-2004, 11:30 AM
To the thread started...

First of all, I will like to say that a lot of us actually put all the blame on the girls and doesn't think in terms of their perspectives... We just think that we have sacrifice so much for them and do so many things for them.. But sad to say, but I think it really took two hands to clap and you shouldn't regret what you have done for her... Think of it in another way.. She has been working in KTV and has seen all sorts of guys who try to pick her up.. And what is her initial purpose of working in KTV? Because she need money... If you are in her shoe, I believe that you will most probably be like her as well. Just imagine yourself in her shoe... Tons of guys have been sweet-talking to her and trying to impress her and win her heart... But can she believe in all the guys and fall for them? If she does fall for the guys, I believe that she will be hurt over and over again....Of course there are exceptional cases whereby girls working in the KTV can find their true love.. but that will be very rare... This is the rule of the game..

Ask yourself carefully... Do you seriously love her??? If you do, I don't think you should push the entire issue to her.. There is a Chinese saying.. "If the cow doesn't want to drink water, you push it's head over to the water, it also won't drink"...

Of course I can understand what you have been through.. But then I find that since it is over, just let it over and carry on with your life... Anyway, just learn from your mistake and I believe that you will become emotionally stronger...
:cool:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 11:48 AM
To the thread started...

First of all, I will like to say that a lot of us actually put all the blame on the girls and doesn't think in terms of their perspectives...

bro,

in the first place, we shouldnt look for love in ktv, hc n tn. sometimes the feeling is good, but end of the day, we know they r just wl.

of course the most important thing to them is money lor, but i think bro awakenings looking for love n not bonking. so the charbor may have been playing with his feelings or lead him on to get his money. tons of guys may have sweet talk her, but doesnt mean it give her the right to play other men out.

MachoDevilX
22-12-2004, 12:03 PM
bro,

in the first place, we shouldnt look for love in ktv, hc n tn. sometimes the feeling is good, but end of the day, we know they r just wl.

of course the most important thing to them is money lor, but i think bro awakenings looking for love n not bonking. so the charbor may have been playing with his feelings or lead him on to get his money. tons of guys may have sweet talk her, but doesnt mean it give her the right to play other men out.

Bro,

I think we should also think in terms of her perspective...
Just imagine that you are working in a foreign KTV as male hostesses... There are tons of girls who treat you well and wanted to be your gfs outside work... So, if the more than 1 girl fall for you and offer to give you this, give you that.. I believe that you will also take it... But then once it's time for you to quit and return back home, I believe that you will also leave.... Of course best is to let the girls know in advance.. But then think of it.. There could be simply too many girls for you to inform... And there will always be some girls whom you will neglect...

The rule of the game is "Once the game is over, just forget it and continue with life.. And do not invest too much of $$ and put too much feelings into it"...

orangeox
22-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Well after reeding all the Post from Bro here, I feel that most of us Guys will fall (with our hearts & pockets) at one time or another for a gal (B it KTV or HC or what so ever). It's a feel good feeling...but don't get too carrried away.

We must out our priorities right, if fact we always do, but sometime the wrong head gets the say. Top Head (brain lar)....works on Logic n reasoning, Bottom Head ( Purely used to Pee n Bonk..haha) ...Middle head ( No Logic no reasoning). Most of us know it is wrong, but the wrong head gets the say.

For those who have not got involved..take heart...read from the post n remind yourself that other Bros..fell before..Be FOreWARNed.

For those who have fell n woken up...hey it's not too late....you r still alive so get your butt up and start regaining what you have lost.

True, not all these gals are Bad..some really will give up everything for you, however these are very rare cases..their middle head thing...soon they will wake up and set their priorities right again...so don't hope n be hopeless....

Cheers...Wah Lan think after being in the SBF so long this is the 1st time I wrote somthing so Long...hehe

Hitman
22-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be but then you lock eyes with them, you know that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones.

If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart to.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and to open your heart and eyes to little things. Make every day count.

Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

----------------

It's okay to fall down, just pick yourself up and continue walking... :)

Merry Christmas to all and let's look forward to a better 2005!! :cool:

MachoDevilX
22-12-2004, 01:50 PM
And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.

Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

----------------

It's okay to fall down, just pick yourself up and continue walking...

Merry Christmas to all and let's look forward to a better 2005!! :cool:

Bro, what you have said is truly "Words of Wisdom"..
Our characters are being built up through things have we have been through.. Regardless of whether it is hardships, hurtful relationships or any form of mishaps, happy relationships, happy family etc... Everything do occurs with a reason... We learn from there and strengthern our character...

kiwi45
22-12-2004, 01:51 PM
All is fair and square in the game of love. Dun say who cheat who or who owes who more. At the end of the day, both are willing parties who come together for a good time, despite whatever underlying reasons. We men are basically looking for sex, and the KTV girls, money of course. That will never change and will always be our first priority. As long as during the time when both of you are together, you and her are happy, that's good enough.

Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. You and her may be together, or maybe not. Whatever the outcome, dun have too much expectations and just enjoy the moment, go with the flow. Putting too much pressure on yourself to expect her to treat you like the most impt person in her life is not realistic, even foolish to some extent.

lawry
22-12-2004, 01:54 PM
This is their process of how one becomes a PRC (singapore) KTV hostress..

1) when they are 16 ~ 18.. they join their local hometown (hair saloon/pub/ktv)

after 2 ~ 3 years.. they heard from their senior that Shanghai or Beijing or the main city can earn more.. so they all go to zhu hai/shen zhen/shanghai/beijing to work in pubs/disco (yes disco in china has FL PRO..)/ktv...

after 2 ~ 3 years in these big cities....due to the amount of beautiful gals competing each other.. they hear about places like singapore/malaysia where the local singapore/malaysia gals look like dinosaurs... and with their look they can be ang pai in singapore/malaysia... so they hook up with people who has been to these places for Visa applications..

and thus,

they are here..

so all in all.. they have been in the scene for 4 ~ 6 years before they end up in Singapore/Malaysia KTV/HC.. etc..

men in china can con (love) better than us and i believe most of them have already been con in china by their own china men..

they have been transformed from a innocent angel to a demon during these 4 ~ 6 years process...

and they already know one thing... MEN WHO GOES TO HC/KTV are not good men...

so they wont fall in love with such a men..

if u are a working gal will u fall in love with men who goes to HC/KTV??

so good luck guys...

wahpiang
22-12-2004, 02:17 PM
and they already know one thing... MEN WHO GOES TO HC/KTV are not good men...

so they wont fall in love with such a men..

if u are a working gal will u fall in love with men who goes to HC/KTV??

so good luck guys...

very well said, bro lawry. Afterall, how many men have tried their luck with these women. Placing yourself in the women's shoes, you would definitely not want to lose out on anything and always want to be on top of the game.
hence, take it with a pinch of salt and things will be fine.

Spursgetz
22-12-2004, 02:44 PM

after 2 ~ 3 years.. they heard from their senior that Shanghai or Beijing or the main city can earn more.. so they all go to zhu hai/shen zhen/shanghai/beijing to work in pubs/disco (yes disco in china has FL PRO..)/ktv...

after 2 ~ 3 years in these big cities....due to the amount of beautiful gals competing each other.. they hear about places like singapore/malaysia where the local singapore/malaysia gals look like dinosaurs... and with their look they can be ang pai in singapore/malaysia... so they hook up with people who has been to these places for Visa applications..

bro, there also another group of gal. Those that working in beauty line(legal), factory, hari salon, shop assistance etc etc. they never work as KTV /Sauna gal back in china before.

But they decided to come to Sg/malaysia/Indonesia/Japan or even Dubai because they heard from their friends who came back and found out that there are good $$ to be earned at these countries. So...most of the times, those gal who returned will act as the "middle-man", getting some commission in return when introducing their friends to the actual agent for getting visa, employment etc.

I knew most went thru the few year process before deciding to venture overseas, but there are also quite alot who never work in this trade before and decided to come here, mainly because they felt that its much safer to work in overseas, as chances are you won't see your relatives/friends here, and the money is better.

I myself had met more than 10 of these type of gals in my 3 years of cheonging. 2 had become my gf, and 1 of the 2 still with me right now, while the other is the smarter one who upon return home, become to middleman to intro her friends to sg/indonesia.

just my 2 cent worth of sharing, no offend.

cheets

Customerzzz
22-12-2004, 04:16 PM
As far as I know an avg KTV gal can earn on avg S$15k/mth so if they tell u they need $$$ and they are poor most time is bull shit unless they gamble or providing for "little white face". S$15k/mth how long do most ppl here take to earn that? 3 or 4 mths? So guess what we are the 1 who is poor :p

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 05:48 PM
bro, sunday times big big they dont know? ica left hand dunno what right hand doing.

anyway why u so interested? trying to get visa for your china mei mei?

the recent sunday times??? well wan to get a long time pass for my china mei mei loh....

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 05:50 PM
http://www.china.org.cn/english/travel/114571.htm

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/12/20/asia/9705436&sec=asia

thanks bro! :D

badspf
22-12-2004, 05:52 PM
sgd50,000?
i can get her to come sg 2 yrs with only sgd 8k.
haha. so expensive.
they also dont need to work for agents. free and easy.
intro me the girls. i give you comission.

badspf
22-12-2004, 05:54 PM
some bank need s$100,000 in a/c
most need at least half a million

anyway, i can get her gold visa cc
for a fees of 8k. interested and pm me.

TheSting
22-12-2004, 06:01 PM
thanks bro! :D

no worries!
just remember to jio next time got ktv outing! :D

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 06:03 PM
no worries!
just remember to jio next time got ktv outing!

ok lah.. but bro, i hv gave up TH liao, how 2 go...

btw really thanks for info, but my chabor hv no Visa Gold... :( and i definitely will not b so dumb to sub for her....

badspf
22-12-2004, 06:04 PM
S$15k/mth if they do extra
no extra normally around S$3-4k.

i know it is hard to get gold visa CC from china bank. you know china is all abotu corruption(bribing, alot of bribing, i mean)
in order to get a gold visa CC in china, she must be real real rich.
no less than half a million rmb is difficult. even she earn alot of $$$ from sg before also no use. cause the bank want only legal money ( must pay tax 1st)
just half million of rmb tax alone can die.

anyway i got people in china bank, i can get the CC for the girls.
S$8k will do the talking/deal/
S$1k comission to anyone who intro the deal.
interested can pm me.

any deal ( must put deposit) before christmas,
my fren will charge only 5k instead of 8k.

all she had to do is put S$3k as deposit,
photo-copy her passport to me. i will pass to my fren.
wait for about 21days, i will recieve the CC.
pay me the rest of the payment(S$5) and the CC is hers.

CC come with documents of the bank. prove that the CC is apply legally.

TheSting
22-12-2004, 06:09 PM
aye.. u can always set a limit on a sub card :D
a reasonable amount like 1000 bucks a month or what lah

still.. i'm not sure if this is valid or not, given that the visa is PROBABLY only for the main card holder.

As for TH, its NOT that we LOVE that place. Its just probably the most easily available place and perhaps the cheapest.
hehe.. i'm all Up for exploring other places!

I think I'll have to explore some other places after the big wind..

btw.. u guys do know that bs,th,mg,rs,ivy all same boss one?

badspf
22-12-2004, 06:13 PM
ok lah.. but bro, i hv gave up TH liao, how 2 go...

btw really thanks for info, but my chabor hv no Visa Gold... :( and i definitely will not b so dumb to sub for her....

sg GOLD CC cannot
must be from china government bank

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:23 PM
As for TH, its NOT that we LOVE that place. Its just probably the most easily available place and perhaps the cheapest.

th cheaper than even mg meh?

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:24 PM
the recent sunday times??? well wan to get a long time pass for my china mei mei loh....

bro think this china visa gold is for those hi-flying chinaman n woman.
must have a lot of money deposit into their bank account to qualify. not like spore gold card how siao also can.

dunno about u lah, but i sure cannot qualify.

anyway want long term pass for your prc mei mei, err ... ... marry her lor. sure give her very long. if dont give, kaopeh to your mp. make sure they pay u for your regular air ticket to prc.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:27 PM
bro think this china visa gold is for those hi-flying chinaman n woman.
must have a lot of money deposit into their bank account to qualify. not like spore gold card how siao also can.

dunno about u lah, but i sure cannot qualify.

yah.. after reading thoroughly, it is not applicable at all, no choice, jus do normal social visit pass, can liao....

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:28 PM
aye..
btw.. u guys do know that bs,th,mg,rs,ivy all same boss one?

yah i noe.. and all the abv places i hv visited liao...i tink katong oso same boss....

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:32 PM

bro, bro spurtzgetz say is true.

the other kind is those blur cock kind. dunno how to sing, dance, drink n even bonk. somemore looks like shit. somemore can let young punk zhao tips. this type how can be seasoned pro in prc?

these types cannot find job etc in prc, come to spore.

nowadays the seasoned pro dont see that many. maybe spore dollar low so they dont bother coming anymore? still remember sitting with those seasoned pro, wah damn steam. but those are like fire. 99% sure burn one.

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:33 PM
yah.. after reading thoroughly, it is not applicable at all, no choice, jus do normal social visit pass, can liao....

bro what happened to the xue sheng zheng? or u change target liao?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:36 PM
bro, bro spurtzgetz say is true.

the other kind is those blur cock kind. dunno how to sing, dance, drink n even bonk. somemore looks like shit. somemore can let young punk zhao tips. this type how can be seasoned pro in prc?

these types cannot find job etc in prc, come to spore.

nowadays the seasoned pro dont see that many. maybe spore dollar low so they dont bother coming anymore? still remember sitting with those seasoned pro, wah damn steam. but those are like fire. 99% sure burn one.

those CMI ones pay up a lot of money come singapore, cannot earn much, cos no customer wan them and cannot earn enough to cover debts back in china and scare to go back and become 'black' here.. they very pitiful one...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:37 PM
bro what happened to the xue sheng zheng? or u change target liao?

same person, but dun wan to renew liao....canot adapt.

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:38 PM
As far as I know an avg KTV gal can earn on avg S$15k/mth so if they tell u they need $$$ and they are poor most time is bull shit unless they gamble or providing for "little white face". S$15k/mth how long do most ppl here take to earn that? 3 or 4 mths? So guess what we are the 1 who is poor :p

bro not true lah. hang hang chu zhuang yuan.

u think those average looking one in those low to mid end ktv can earn so much? even if they want to dabao every night, also hard.

plus more n more charbor n hang cheng no good, no guarantees can get table every nite. thats why sometimes they sit with u whole nite, not becos they like us but cos got no choice. some even go home before 2359. last time, i charbor can sit 3 or 4 tables n thats only 1 session hor!

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:42 PM
they very pitiful one...

bro u wont say that if u r in bro awakenings shoes. anyway these kinds dont earn $15 k a month n i believe these r the average, not the truly jialat ones.

anyway they make the choice to come here, no one force them. yah lah i know some of them kenna 'con' in a way.

bro, tell your gf dont be so lazy lah! she taking ang moh course right? those dont need take exam, every day must come n mark name can already. can go class sleep, teacher also bo chap. have money can already.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:43 PM
bro not true lah. hang hang chu zhuang yuan.

u think those average looking one in those low to mid end ktv can earn so much? even if they want to dabao every night, also hard.

plus more n more charbor n hang cheng no good, no guarantees can get table every nite. thats why sometimes they sit with u whole nite, not becos they like us but cos got no choice. some even go home before 2359. last time, i charbor can sit 3 or 4 tables n thats only 1 session hor!

there r 3 types

- ang pai

one day tips at an ave KTV can hit 300, tat makes it 9000 per mth plus if got chu jie will be abv 10k.. this type of gals hv.

- average

one day table tips is 150, 1 mth 4.5k, plus a bit of chu jie .. should be ard 6-7k/ mth

- CMI/ timid gals

one day less than 50, sometimes dun even dare to work, so dun even mention abt chu jie... lidat 1 mth oni ard 1-2k plus....

fcukger
22-12-2004, 07:46 PM
there r 3 types ....

hahahahaxx... wadx a good description... anyway, happi holidays ahead bro...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:46 PM
bro u wont say that if u r in bro awakenings shoes. anyway these kinds dont earn $15 k a month n i believe these r the average, not the truly jialat ones.

anyway they make the choice to come here, no one force them. yah lah i know some of them kenna 'con' in a way.

bro, tell your gf dont be so lazy lah! she taking ang moh course right? those dont need take exam, every day must come n mark name can already. can go class sleep, teacher also bo chap. have money can already.

her sch is one of the more renowned one and very strict one.. though she scored one of the top few in her class. she dun wan to take lah... she's a fast learner and can speak and understand ang mo, but she prefer to take up new skill than lang, weighing the valueness of these, she rather pick up skills such as being a beautician or hair dresser...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:47 PM
- CMI/ timid gals

one day less than 50, sometimes dun even dare to work, so dun even mention abt chu jie... lidat 1 mth oni ard 1-2k plus....

bro u expert. u go to those hi class ktv n meet those angpai n average ones?

btw got those timid gals but not cmi 1 to intro? these can mould to a good sex slave. of course wont kui dai her 1 lah! slurp slurp.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:48 PM
hahahahaxx... wadx a good description... anyway, happi holidays ahead bro...

aiyah holiday oso sian lah..unless i hv money to go overseas... walao ur b'day wish very simple one... me got birthday treat boh?? :D

fcukger
22-12-2004, 07:51 PM
but some r redi pitiful... c them cry like no body biz... but i dun dare to comfort them... wait ask for $ mi lagi worst man... me been hurt once last 2 years by a malaysian... now still not yet fully recovered... juz being cautious now... but... still miss her... wadx the hell am i doing... haix... :D

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:51 PM
her sch is one of the more renowned one and very strict one.. though she scored one of the top few in her class. she dun wan to take lah... she's a fast learner and can speak and understand ang mo, but she prefer to take up new skill than lang, weighing the valueness of these, she rather pick up skills such as being a beautician or hair dresser...

ask her change school to those fcuk up ones lah!
the idea is for her to stay here with u, not to train her to be ang moh master-debater.

those beautician or hair dresser also got cheap cheap course at neighbourhood hdb block mah! anyway these things go prc hard to tan jiak. they got so many hair dresser open to midnight. damn siong man n those r the legit ones not the hanky panky 1 hor. tell her to take up something more useful n practical lah, like be mhs' wife lor!

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:52 PM
bro u expert. u go to those hi class ktv n meet those angpai n average ones?

btw got those timid gals but not cmi 1 to intro? these can mould to a good sex slave. of course wont kui dai her 1 lah! slurp slurp.

me poor man.. the abv statistics i collected from budget KTV lahzzz...

got timid and swee one, but they kena 'yang' by others liao... tat's wat i saw...the best is to 'yang' the timid and swee ones, cos they dun wan to work and their expectation from u is not very high...

got 1 ang pai (formerly from TH) ask me to 'yang' her, wifout 2nd thoughts, i say 'NO' and tell her me oni interested in bonking, not 'yang' her...

fcukger
22-12-2004, 07:53 PM
aiyah holiday oso sian lah..unless i hv money to go overseas... walao ur b'day wish very simple one... me got birthday treat boh?? :D

organising 1 liaox lahx... will count u in ok? drinks on me... the rest u handle urself than... around 3 more weeks... :D

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:54 PM
but some r redi pitiful... c them cry like no body biz... but i dun dare to comfort them... wait ask for $ mi lagi worst man... me been hurt once last 2 years by a malaysian... now still not yet fully recovered... juz being cautious now... but... still miss her... wadx the hell am i doing... haix... :D

their tears r their greatest weapon. 2nd is their words. dont believe em.

anyway return your favour n up your pt. your birthday must invite cake eat hor. i want blueberry cream one.

fcukger
22-12-2004, 07:55 PM
their tears r their greatest weapon. 2nd is their words. dont believe em.

anyway return your favour n up your pt. your birthday must invite cake eat hor. i want blueberry cream one.

eat cake? sian lahx... we go eat "bao" ok?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:55 PM
ask her change school to those fcuk up ones lah!
the idea is for her to stay here with u, not to train her to be ang moh master-debater.

those beautician or hair dresser also got cheap cheap course at neighbourhood hdb block mah! anyway these things go prc hard to tan jiak. they got so many hair dresser open to midnight. damn siong man n those r the legit ones not the hanky panky 1 hor. tell her to take up something more useful n practical lah, like be mhs' wife lor!

no lah.. defeat purpose to throw money to sch and dun learn anything.. 1mth sch fee oredi 500 plus liao.. mus as well save tat money.. if wan to b a qualified beautician, mus enrolled in renowned sch, such as 'top to toe'.. it does not charge cheaply, a course for a local can go up to S$10K, therefore foreigner even more ex liao... beautician job is when next time come singapore, can work as beautician...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:56 PM
got 1 ang pai (formerly from TH) ask me to 'yang' her, wifout 2nd thoughts, i say 'NO' and tell her me oni interested in bonking, not 'yang' her...

bro, what she see in u if u poor man? maybe her expectations low?
anyway want to yang also not those time share 1. a few man yang together.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 07:57 PM
organising 1 liaox lahx... will count u in ok? drinks on me... the rest u handle urself than... around 3 more weeks... :D

hahahaha... dun tell me F11 hor... scare of tat place liao and the MUMMY there.... :eek:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 07:59 PM
... beautician job is when next time come singapore, can work as beautician...

bro the plan wont work lah.

never heard of that many legit prc beautician. think too many ite lians n malaysian lians already. dun need prc.

mahalosux
bro, what she see in u if u poor man? maybe her expectations low?
anyway want to yang also not those time share 1. a few man yang together.

no lah.. she see i got car and give her good tips, she tot i good catch... then she contradicting, she wan to xian me, she noe i got PRC chabor, then she tell me tat PRC chabor not good lah , all these.. damn she very scheming.. somemore she tell me dun chu jie wif others except me, in the end i found out she got chu jie wif some of my buddies lah... this type of chabor, give me, i oso dunwan....

fcukger
hahahaha... dun tell me F11 hor... scare of tat place liao and the MUMMY there.... :eek:

pls lahx... f11... go there drink coffee TCSS ok lahx... mi birdy dae must go happening plc... in mind will be the threat that i started JC CE... unless u got better suggestion? or maybe Xin Shang Hai... i noe 1 of the mummy over there for 5 yrs liaox...
:D

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:01 PM
bro the plan wont work lah.

never heard of that many legit prc beautician. think too many ite lians n malaysian lians already. dun need prc.

bro, i am in this line and i happen to noe a lot of PRC doing this work.. some even settle in sillypore, happily ever after....got 1 i knew, hv 'tong' wif her sillypore hubby for 15 years liao...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:02 PM
pls lahx... f11... go there drink coffee TCSS ok lahx... mi birdy dae must go happening plc... in mind will be the threat that i started JC CE... unless u got better suggestion? or maybe Xin Shang Hai... i noe 1 of the mummy over there for 5 yrs liaox...
:D

hahaha.. where's JC CE.. i very swagu, oni noe B, M, K, T, R and Dyn.... :confused:

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:03 PM
... the only word in their head. FXXX them hard and forget. Never RTF any girl for me again!

but soemtimes redi cant control lehx... been a fool for a few times also, but lucky is small investment... but do thinking of 1 of those ger that con me... still miss her... a piti didnt fcuk when she was taking pill that time... shit man... shouldnt be a "zheng ren jun zhi" that time... knn... :mad:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:03 PM
no lah.. she see i got car and give her good tips, she tot i good catch... then she contradicting, she wan to xian me, she noe i got PRC chabor, then she tell me tat PRC chabor not good lah , all these.. damn she very scheming.. somemore she tell me dun chu jie wif others except me, in the end i found out she got chu jie wif some of my buddies lah... this type of chabor, give me, i oso dunwan....

bro but she ang pai what! must be damn hot m jude rite?
somemore she sian u, not other way round.

but this charbor good. slime your prc charbor, but backfire. these charbor be careful, bonk n forget.

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:04 PM
bro, i am in this line and i happen to noe a lot of PRC doing this work.. some even settle in sillypore, happily ever after....got 1 i knew, hv 'tong' wif her sillypore hubby for 15 years liao...

si jing si jing.

didnt know u beautician. mud wrap n massage got discount boh? joking only lah.

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:04 PM
hahaha.. where's JC CE.. i very swagu, oni noe B, M, K, T, R and Dyn.... :confused:

is @ joo chiat... but most of the ger r brown suger... a... do u noe cheongking#### anyway?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:05 PM
bro but she ang pai what! must be damn hot m jude rite?
somemore she sian u, not other way round.

but this charbor good. slime your prc charbor, but backfire. these charbor be careful, bonk n forget.

she was an ang pai at TH lahzz... she is slim, pretty, good in sweet tok and tok dirty while bonking, which man wun fall into her KC trap... jus tat i had a gf then, therefore, i jus bonk and forget, though i had bonk her 3 times....

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:06 PM
is @ joo chiat... but most of the ger r brown suger... a... do u noe cheongking#### anyway?

now i noe liao... opp Fragrance.. hahahhahaha.. tink mummy name is mary...and the manager wif moustach...m i rite. i dunno CKK.. but tink got tok to him in SBF...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:07 PM
though i had bonk her 3 times....

foc? if so, u reach zui gao jing jie.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:09 PM
foc? if so, u reach zui gao jing jie.

1st time is pay money (chu jie)

2nd time kena katok in buying a CD perfume for her (S$120).. so bring her to H81 for a bonk to tally difference

3rd bonk, wan to borrow $100 from me, i say ok, provided she let me bonk to even off....

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:09 PM
now i noe liao... opp Fragrance.. hahahhahaha.. tink mummy name is mary...and the manager wif moustach...m i rite. i dunno CKK.. but tink got tok to him in SBF...

BINGO... or u got better suggestion? me organising 1 lehx... u n him n sadfa r in my list now... date goto be confirmed in a ltr date... wadx bout "xin shang hai"?? the 1 at "x cell sir" hotel... sorri mi english beri "eat six"... duno how to spell... hehehheeeexx...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:11 PM
BINGO... or u got better suggestion? me organising 1 lehx... u n him r in my list now... date goto be confirmed in a ltr date... wadx bout "xin shang hai"?? the 1 at "x cell sir" hotel... sorri mi english beri "eat six"... duno how to spell... hehehheeeexx...

u the bird day boy u decide.. me noe abt CE, cos i got send some PRC gals there to work.. they told me the brownsugar there very happening, one day while i was waiting for one of the gal to knock off from work, i saw a brownsugar, clad in mini skirt and bra top walking outside CE.... :D

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:13 PM
BINGO... or u got better suggestion? me organising 1 lehx... u n him n sadfa r in my list now... date goto be confirmed in a ltr date... wadx bout "xin shang hai"?? the 1 at "x cell sir" hotel... sorri mi english beri "eat six"... duno how to spell... hehehheeeexx...

bro, dont go to these places unless u know the mms or pps well. cannot play, sure disappointed unless u willing to pay them alot. go to those familiar n fun ones u know, would be better n more fun.

bro dont need to be so generous to invite me, although i appreciate very much your gesture.

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:16 PM
i saw a brownsugar, clad in mini skirt and bra top walking outside CE.... :D

some of these brownsugar, can even bonk or bj in ktv but quite ex n not worth it.

the rest, got bf waiting 4 them after work in their bikes. those make u steam steam, cannot bonk.

SGDairyMan
Have read a few of such threads before and most of the time, the "victim" bro often gets led to think that her feelings are genuine when she first declines payment for the FJ service that she rendered.

So bros...if the next wl that you have gotten close to declines your money after FJ, be careful! Of course, this applies only to those ladies whom you have been investing a lot of time and money/gifts for other non-service related purposes alredi.

If you just met her and she declines your money after servicing you, you must be damn yan dao!.....or she may be planning to sue you for rape later! :p

fcukger
u the bird day boy u decide.. me noe abt CE, cos i got send some PRC gals there to work.. they told me the brownsugar there very happening, one day while i was waiting for one of the gal to knock off from work, i saw a brownsugar, clad in mini skirt and bra top walking outside CE.... :D

wadx i one is everybody happi mahx... orelse go oredi also no FUn rite?
wait if u oredi been there b4 and dun like that plc... anyway u been there b4?
bro sadfa? u there? u got better suggestion?

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:18 PM
If you just met her and she declines your money after servicing you, you must be damn yan dao!.....or she may be planning to sue you for rape later! :p

haiiz, in all my commercial bonk, i never got foc. i too ugly or maybe i will be reporting from changi resort 2 u all next time?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:20 PM
some of these brownsugar, can even bonk or bj in ktv but quite ex n not worth it.

the rest, got bf waiting 4 them after work in their bikes. those make u steam steam, cannot bonk.

yah lah... the most is 50 for HJ, inclusive tips.. they will auto strip one..

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:20 PM

1. u birthday boy, u happy most impt thing.
2. anyway dep on your budget n what u want to do lor! if u rich, can go tam play also can. but lido i think cannot lah!
3. some places i go i cannot play like dyn but the rest can play. some of the other places like mg n th can play n cheap. the rest like katong, wah lao!

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:21 PM

never been there b4, oni hear from PRC gals there lah.. anyway, most of PRC gals, cross over from joints such as M, G and I......

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:22 PM
yah lah... the most is 50 for HJ, inclusive tips.. they will auto strip one..

bro, some let u bonk on the spot. think is 200 to 300, but not worth it lah. the rest excuse chui chui, cannot bonk.

anyway sporean n malaysian must sian them then can bonk. unless they look like siti nurhaliza, also no mood to do that lah.

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:22 PM
bro, dont go to these places unless u know the mms or pps well. cannot play, sure disappointed unless u willing to pay them alot. go to those familiar n fun ones u know, would be better n more fun.

bro dont need to be so generous to invite me, although i appreciate very much your gesture.

i noe the mummy for 4yrs liaox... anyway i dun drink much lehx... u go also wont affect too much unless u r a hyper good drinker than i need to consider liaox... :D

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:24 PM
haiiz, in all my commercial bonk, i never got foc. i too ugly or maybe i will be reporting from changi resort 2 u all next time?

for me is FOC is a taboo.. cos if gal give me FOC, i owe her 'something', best i paid up. last time i hook up another gal at TH, called her to go bonking, in the end pass her money, say i treat her like a 'pro', but i contined to hv another 4 mores sessions wif her, in the end feeling guilty and dun wan her to 'cling' on to me, i bought her a samsung hp (wif my Euro winning) and from there on, i never look up for her...

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:25 PM
bro, some let u bonk on the spot. think is 200 to 300, but not worth it lah. the rest excuse chui chui, cannot bonk.

anyway sporean n malaysian must sian them then can bonk. unless they look like siti nurhaliza, also no mood to do that lah.

that robbery liaox... maybe the CB got some gold chips... hahahahahaxxx...
did try bonk a brown suger b4... damage @ $150 (2shots)...
but the ktv no bz closed down liaox... sianx...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:26 PM

i wan to bonk her gal at Egos (singapore ah lian), she wan to chg me 300, i jus decline and settle for HJ in toilet at an additional 50 bucks...

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:27 PM
i bought her a samsung hp (wif my Euro winning) and from there on, i never look up for her...

bro? so generous man... better than me lahx... still can bonk... me spend thousands on a malaysian... wadx i get? a french kiss and holding of hands...
wadx a xpensive lesson... :mad:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:28 PM
that robbery liaox... maybe the CB got some gold chips... hahahahahaxxx...
did try bonk a brown suger b4... damage @ $150 (2shots)...
but the ktv no bz closed down liaox... sianx...

bro, on the spot ie public performance before all your kaki n your didi hanging out and your kaki jio u n take picture n mms to u.

u think the charbor will do all that for a lesser sum?

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:30 PM
...Singapore Girls are too cold and arrogant... thus cannot control when met a Sweet Young Thing (SYT) PRC chick... :D

never in my life i will let sgp ger earn mi $ (chn)... i rather go bonk PRC,Thai or Malaysian... i hate sg ger... :mad:

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:31 PM
i wan to bonk her gal at Egos (singapore ah lian), she

jude or not? most sporeans in ktv look damn jialat. the brown sugar better. but most smoke n smoke. sit with u 1 night, at least 1 pack. knn sit with u so stress meh?

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:32 PM
bro, on the spot ie public performance before all your kaki n your didi hanging out and your kaki jio u n take picture n mms to u.
u think the charbor will do all that for a lesser sum?

never think of that lehx.. that dae was drunk... mi frenx chio me than i up her lor... good idea... should try and blackmail her for FOC bonking session hor... hahahahahxxx... anyway i a nice nice boy in ktv lehx... cant bring myself to do that... :D

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:34 PM
bro? so generous man... better than me lahx... still can bonk... me spend thousands on a malaysian... wadx i get? a french kiss and holding of hands...
wadx a xpensive lesson... :mad:

i jus dun wan to owe her anything...

walao bro, sometime is bo bian.. u like someone, u will give in... me too. but after some soul searchin, i tink is best tat we do the 'controlling', rather they r the one in controlled, if i cant control her now, dun ever tink abt controlling her, if we happened to marry...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:36 PM
jude or not? most sporeans in ktv look damn jialat. the brown sugar better. but most smoke n smoke. sit with u 1 night, at least 1 pack. knn sit with u so stress meh?

not chio one, jus got the ah lian and CFM look, therefore i let her do... she oso waste my money on cigarettes.... :mad:

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:41 PM
if we happened to marry...

sorri... 1 qn for u... would mind marrying 1 of tis ger 1day? (if u r single and the ger redi love u and u love her also)
no offence...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:41 PM
not chio one, jus got the ah lian and CFM look, therefore i let her do... she oso waste my money on cigarettes.... :mad:

bro, she shake your didi n shake your ciggie pack too?
$300 is ridiculous lah! wont pay that for top prc looker n i bet this ah lian cannot smell the prc's fart.

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:44 PM
sorri... 1 qn for u... would mind marrying 1 of tis ger 1day? (if u r single and the ger redi love u and u love her also)
no offence...

aiyah this a bit personal.. if the gals is not those hardcore type, i will ... some as i say in my earlier post (Timid and dun really dare to work in KTV).. those sort i will consider...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:45 PM
bro, she shake your didi n shake your ciggie pack too?
$300 is ridiculous lah! wont pay that for top prc looker n i bet this ah lian cannot smell the prc's fart.

so i choose HJ, go toilet, strip her stark naked, let her HJ till i cum in boobs.....at least realise my fantsay of cumming on an ah lian's boobs...

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:49 PM
so i choose HJ, go toilet, strip her stark naked, let her HJ till i cum in boobs.....at least realise my fantsay of cumming on an ah lian's boobs...

hahahahahaaxx... should try next time.... :D

bohya
22-12-2004, 08:51 PM
After reading many of the posts here, makes me wonder the words and wisdom of the PRCs and would like to hear advice from all the veteran bros... I too had a PRC Ktv gerfriend recently and during the times when she was working in the KTV, she told me she never bonk with other guys as she said thats the only dignity she has left.... when shes out with other guys, she said is juz for makan supper. Many many times while with her, we also never bonk.. juz hanky panky till the day she was caught in the recent raids, met up, had a nice chat, and led on to 81.. but only manage 1/2 a bonk..... all and all, spend some fortune on her and juz before she went back, advise her not to go back the old trade, and told her to study instead... thinking of sponsor her to study in China...
So bros out there, do u think i should trust her as pure as she claim and sponsor her to study?

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:51 PM
hahahahahaaxx... should try next time.... :D

those playful ones very easy lah... but a bit siong lah.. 50 bucks to see her naked, HJ and cum on boobs.... :(

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:54 PM
aiyah this a bit personal.. if the gals is not those hardcore type, i will ... some as i say in my earlier post (Timid and dun really dare to work in KTV).. those sort i will consider...

bro also see before this kind of blur cock charbor 1st day n dun really dare to work. but no money to yang them.

anyway understand in prc got dua dui these kind of chai.

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:55 PM
those playful ones very easy lah... but a bit siong lah.. 50 bucks to see her naked, HJ and cum on boobs.... :(

to me $50 still ok lahx for the things u done... me frenx "cum lan" pay $100 for HJ and didnt come and the ger ask for $30 more and he pay her... still depend sometime... b4 a "x" ktv closed down recently the service there wonderful man... bbbj @ $50 with tips... ger quality average lahx but drinks also not x... juz that due to no biz and they have to close down... such a waste man... :(

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:56 PM
bro also see before this kind of blur cock charbor 1st day n dun really dare to work. but no money to yang them.

anyway understand in prc got dua dui these kind of chai.

i saw b4... cos they dun expect this kinda of 'job' tat demanding, they tot go there sit and chit chat, can liao.. who noes end up need to get so 'touchy'...

mahalosux
22-12-2004, 08:59 PM
to me $50 still ok lahx for the things u done... me frenx "cum lan" pay $100 for HJ and didnt come and the ger ask for $30 more and he pay her... still depend sometime... b4 a "x" ktv closed down recently the service there wonderful man... bbbj @ $50 with tips... ger quality average lahx but drinks also not x... juz that due to no biz and they have to close down... such a waste man... :(

so cheap KTV, y close down! cheap means more patron... tat is such a waste... actually tipping locals r more exp than tipping PRC in KTV scene..

anyway GTG.. tired liao, go home and eat dinner liao....

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:59 PM
i saw b4... cos they dun expect this kinda of 'job' tat demanding, they tot go there sit and chit chat, can liao.. who noes end up need to get so 'touchy'...

bro very true. talk dirty with them, they think u chi ko peh. think drink they scared u spike the drink to rape them. wai mai out of the question lah!

sadfa
22-12-2004, 09:00 PM
to me $50 still ok lahx for the things u done... me frenx "cum lan" pay $100 for HJ and didnt come and the ger ask for $30 more and he pay her... still depend sometime...

$130 for hj n cant come? go hc n tn 4 bj cheaper lor!

fcukger
22-12-2004, 09:06 PM
$130 for hj n cant come? go hc n tn 4 bj cheaper lor!

ya lor... okok... c u all guys real soon... PM u all the details when the date arriving... ciao everybody... :D

capitalconsulta
22-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.

Your quotes are indeed very encouraging and enlightening... Thks for sharing... It did help me...

yoshi00
23-12-2004, 03:21 AM
the word prc really make my blood boil man....if kana cheated of little bit of money still ok...u will just hate the gal and move on...of cos will feel pain la..cos lose $$ mah...the most shitty thing is kana cheated of feeling

i got to noe this prc at a ktv...when she first seat with me...kns...cannot play one...i sian liao...i go there hv fun not to go there tan qing shuo ai...anyway...didn't do much for the rest of the nite other than tcss..then slowly enjoyed chatting with her..cos she nv tok about all those shallow kinda topics...which sorta impress me la...toward end of the nite..jio her go supper...she cant make it..i was ok with it..so gave her tips and say bye bye...

totally forget abt her until 1 week later when she call me out of the blue...i just tok cok abit then end the conversation liao..also nv attempt any follow up..i nv like keeping in contact with ktv gals..

few days later my fen wanted to meet his mei mei near the same ktv ..so i just tagged along..then i tot ..why not ask her out...i dun wanna be 10000watt light bulb for my fren...so met her and tok for awhile..to me she was diff la...nv tok abt money issue b4..nv tok abt hw cham she is...she's not those drop dead gorgeous one..just pleasant looking and sweet...

after that day i also dunno why...started to meet her almost everynite after her work..sometimes i jio sometimes she jio..always bring her to beach..nv do anything ...most is hold hands..then just chit chat..we had lotsa of decent fun...really got those gf,bf feeling..at that time i noe i siao liao...on the pt of no return liao...btw she on those 1 mth social visit pass and soon expiring already so she went to genting hoping to extend her visa..

when she came back to sing..kanina...everything changed liao...ask her put dun want...sms her nv reply...call her dun pick up...dunno why also...i din expect any outcome from this thing..just that i really enjoyed her company thats all...becos to me she is as simple as she seems to be..somemore she going bac china soon so i really wanted to me her for the last time ...

finally the last nite she agreed to meet me...ask me go up her place...i went..go inside..she like just cry finish..ask her wats wrong dun wan say...so just comfort her...she kinda explained her behaviour for the past few days...she had some probs and was feeling kinda depressed..she claims that she shut herself frm the world when she depressed...seeing her liddat...my heart become tofu...tok tok awhile ...promised to keep in contact after she go bac...that time i ok liao..cos all i wanted was to end things happily and not like until she go back i also dunno wat the hell happened...

at ard 2am..i had to leave and go somewhere..my fren call me rushing me liao...so i tell her i stay awhile more then go...then she say nvm...ask me go meet mt frens 1st...later than cum bac..then hv breakfast together...i din want..i say i just say awhile more than i go liao..she say nvm...even offer to give me her keys in case she fall alsp..of cos i gentlemen nv take la...so off i went ...

got bac ard 5am...call her ...no one pick up...i tot she deep in dreamland so i just waited outside...until 7am her roommate came out.she let me in and i ask her to help me knock on her door...then just nice the door got a big crack by the side..so i peeked inside lo...chee bye..i see guy slping inside..jitao sian...call her and she finally pick up...say she very tired...ask mi go home wait for her to call..(she din noe i saw the guy) of cos i say dunwan...limpei wait 2 hrs until wanna pi liao u ask me go home...i damn tulan

den i ask her at least come out..she die die dun want ..i buay tahan than asked whose the guy slping inside...she suddenly shouted"why u ask this kinda things...i nv gave u any promise b4 and i not even u gf...u got no right to ask..." wah lan eh..i almost fainted...such a nice ans sweet gal suddenly changed ... so i reply:"i dun care who inside ur room...i not ur bf...not right to qns..but why u so irresponsible..expecting pple at ur place still ask me to come back.." she just carry on shouting...

knn...my heart break on the spot..left her place ..went home to stone...later that day she went bac...left a stupid fucker (me) with so mny ????? 3 days later she msg me :"sorry i broke your heart...just take it as u never know me can liao"... nabei..she dun msg still nevermind..i can hate her and forget her...see her msg i become tofu again...my head start to think abt wat cos her to behave liddis..she told me initially that she got no bf...anyway until now i still dunno...still got contact her once in awhile...tok like as if the shit thing nv happened b4....

so pple....my advise is dun even start anything with a prc gal....u really dunno wat the hell they thinking one... :mad:

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 09:07 AM

Need to 'Tong'..!!! He so jiat lak???
:eek:

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 09:08 AM

Nope...I dun think he knows me....why leh???

mahalosux
23-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Need to 'Tong'..!!! He so jiat lak???
:eek:

hahahhaa.. i mean they are husband and wife for 15 years liao....

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 09:17 AM
i hate sg ger...

How come?? :eek:

I am sure some of your family members are also ladies, you hate them also???

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 09:22 AM
those CMI ones pay up a lot of money come singapore, cannot earn much, cos no customer wan them and cannot earn enough to cover debts back in china and scare to go back and become 'black' here.. they very pitiful one...

U have already said they are CMI, then why bother with them?

Who's to blame?
They are thinking that Sing is a gold mine and any plain Jane thought they might stand a chance in earning big bucks, not considering men are looks driven. Reality turns out otherwise. And they probably have to incur losses for that.

Once bitten twice shy and we wont get to see these gals again. Isnt that good news to us? :D

We shouldnt mix empathy with sympathy. I can empathize them but I would rather show my sympathy towards those at third world countries. They definitely worth a thousand times more than the PRCs.

Though I may sound crude, but these are facts of life. We cant go around 'saving' every one of them. Even a philanthropist has his limits, not to mention me. :o

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 09:26 AM

They are english alphabets. :p

mahalosux
23-12-2004, 09:31 AM
U have already said they are CMI, then why bother with them?

Who's to blame?
They are thinking that Sing is a gold mine and any plain Jane thought they might stand a chance in earning big bucks, not considering men are looks driven. Reality turns out otherwise. And they probably have to incur losses for that.

Once bitten twice shy and we wont get to see these gals again. Isnt that good news to us?
We shouldnt mix empathy with sympathy. I can empathize them but I would rather show my sympathy towards those at third world countries. They definitely worth a thousand times more than the PRCs.

Though I may sound crude, but these are facts of life. We cant go around 'saving' every one of them. Even a philanthropist has his limits, not to mention me.

yah lah .. u oso got pt there lah... but they r kena influence by 'peers and agents'.. i agreed their greedy nature leading to their trouble, but they r naive in tinking tat it is ez money, i can c some of the really CMI PRC gals walk up and down JC looking for KTV or pubs to go in, but to no avail, no choice they jus go back home wif 0 biz..... :(

mahalosux
23-12-2004, 09:32 AM
They are english alphabets. :p

i jus started learning my A,B,C..... :D

PuTonRen
23-12-2004, 09:34 AM
I can empathize them but I would rather show my sympathy towards those at third world countries. They definitely worth a thousand times more than the PRCs.

Though I may sound crude, but these are facts of life. We cant go around 'saving' every one of them. Even a philanthropist has his limits, not to mention me. :o

Well said, Brother waypastprime,

With my humble limited resources, I would rather share what I have to those needies in the third world countries, China included. Other than paying for the services rendered, my remaining financial would probably go to World Children's Funds, Singapore Children's Society, etc. just to name a few. For $500 that one gives to a PRC girl to buy a LV bag, the same amount could pay for the much needed food for kids in Africa.

My $14.78 worth

PuTonRen
23-12-2004, 09:40 AM
the word prc really make my blood boil man....if kana cheated of little bit of money still ok...u will just hate the gal and move on...of cos will feel pain la..cos lose $$ mah...the most shitty thing is kana cheated of feeling

so pple....my advise is dun even start anything with a prc gal....u really dunno wat the hell they thinking one... :mad:

Dear Bro yoshi00,

Sorry to learn about your rather unfortunate encounter. Take it as a lesson learnt, like many of the old men in this forum, me included. I am glad that you are willing to share your experience with others, which can very well serve as a warning to many brothers. However, let me tell you that, many brothers still believe in my much quoted phrase "She is different, she is not after my money..."

All brothers, granted that not all of them are bad, do exercise care with a cool and rational mind when dealing with them for a initial long period. I also have my fair share of encounters that I have written in many of my previous FR's.

Wise up! $200 might not appear to be a lot when you decide to pay to have sex with a PRC lady, but when you are poor and down to nothing, the same amount could save life. I have been through this kind of situation, and would like to offer my humble advice here.

Thank you.

My $14.36 worth

naemlo
23-12-2004, 10:01 AM

Mr Wo pa pa, u can't just point your finger on PRC, given opportunity to any 3rd world countries, gers will still 'work'. This is the fastest way to get money.

naemlo
23-12-2004, 10:13 AM

First of all, remember this famous quote, "it takes 2 to clap". Just my personal view, y we as human being always put blame on others??? Recently, a lot of postings, saying kena cheated by PRC. Hmmm I thought,all these r agreed willing game between the prey n victim?? If u r unwilling, no one force u n if willing n got cheated then take it another lesson which u can't get it in school. Not all gers r bad, just that u r unlucky to meet this ger. Anyway it's good to post all these shits in the forum, to remind everyone. In the context of WL, as the boss always say, "I thought it is pay n fuck transaction?"

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Mr Wo pa pa, u can't just point your finger on PRC, given opportunity to any 3rd world countries, gers will still 'work'. This is the fastest way to get money.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.

I'm just stating my stand on anyone who thinks they might stand a chance in earning big bucks w/o considering their very own assets.

In this flesh trade, if u look less pretty, u might not have the even chances of making ur ends meet. So who's to blame? Did u over-rate yourselves? U might be extremely hard-working as compared to others but in terms of looks, u stand nowhere near. Do u think u get to earn as much as the much prettier ones?

Come on, men are looks driven. Upon first sight, what can u see? Her character? Of course, her assets lah! :D

I'm speaking with reference to whether we should be sympathetic to those CMIs, and not just PRCs. Do u read it properly or not? :rolleyes:

DeanPaul36
23-12-2004, 10:26 AM
bro waypastprime i like to add on u say,
you are very right say the gal looks impt. Cmi ones not earn big $$$ but kanna ridicule also.
know a malasian HC gal last time, CMI one, always high on drugs call me, shoulder cry on.
want to sell body also, no one wants, she ofen tells me when high.
1 day 1 FJ only, sometimes kosong.tell ppl she work HC, ppl laugh y earn 4k only, go work petain rd better.

naemlo
23-12-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm just stating my stand on anyone who thinks they might stand a chance in earning big bucks w/o considering their very own assets.

I'm speaking with reference to whether we should be sympathetic to those CMIs, and not just PRCs. Do u read it properly or not? :rolleyes:

Wo pa pa, your statement, "We shouldnt mix empathy with sympathy. I can empathize them but I would rather show my sympathy towards those at third world countries. They definitely worth a thousand times more than the PRCs."

The statement above, u r making an unfair statement, y should u only sympathy 3rd world countries n not PRC?? Aren't u pointing finger on these PRC WL?? Given an opportunity, these 3rd world countries gers, they will want to work as WL to earn fast cash.

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 10:33 AM
The statement above, u r making an unfair statement, y should u only sympathy 3rd world countries n not PRC?? Aren't u pointing finger on these PRC WL?? Given an opportunity, these 3rd world countries gers, they will want to work as WL to earn fast cash.

This thread is talking about PRCs lah. Then u want me to talk about Viets huh? :rolleyes:

naemlo
23-12-2004, 10:48 AM
This thread is talking about PRCs lah. Then u want me to talk about Viets huh? :rolleyes:

No, I want u to talk abt dot net, :p

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 10:54 AM
No, I want u to talk abt dot net, :p

Nabei! When's my China trip huh? :D

naemlo
23-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Nabei! When's my China trip huh? :D

Up to u... waiting for u...

MachoDevilX
23-12-2004, 11:04 AM
After reading many of the posts here, makes me wonder the words and wisdom of the PRCs and would like to hear advice from all the veteran bros... I too had a PRC Ktv gerfriend recently and during the times when she was working in the KTV, she told me she never bonk with other guys as she said thats the only dignity she has left.... when shes out with other guys, she said is juz for makan supper. Many many times while with her, we also never bonk.. juz hanky panky till the day she was caught in the recent raids, met up, had a nice chat, and led on to 81.. but only manage 1/2 a bonk..... all and all, spend some fortune on her and juz before she went back, advise her not to go back the old trade, and told her to study instead... thinking of sponsor her to study in China...
So bros out there, do u think i should trust her as pure as she claim and sponsor her to study?

I think most importantly is to trust your heart. Listen to what your heart tells you... But of course must be up to your limit... DOn't spend a huge amount on her which will affect your daily life... Just do what you can afford up to a certain extend....

But as for feelings, best is keep it within yourself. Of course you can "donate" some feelings to her but got to know how to control... I think it applies to all relationships regardless of whether they are WLs or not...

awakening
23-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Dear All.

Thank you for all the kind words. I have only just logged on to the computer & there are just too many posts to reply in detail.

However, to people like machodevilx, I have not told you the full story.

When I started giving her the money, she would tell me things like she love me & I am her boyfriend, the other men are just business & I should give her time. I believed her. Yes, I am stupid to believe her. Although we quarrelled many times over other men & she not doing enough for us, we always patch up & I always eat humble pie & go back to her.

So this is not a one-sided relationship & I never force her to do anything she does not want. Furthermore, although I could not provide for her financially 100%, as a boyfriend, I am always there for her. When she is sick, I bring her to see doctor, when she wants to go anywhere or do anything, I bring her. When she wants to buy anything, provided its not expensive like handphone or air-ticket, I pay & slowly pay the bill by credit card on instalments. Stupid right? When she quarrel with her friends or unhappy at work, I would lend a listening ear.

I feel I have done alot for her but please note I did not expect much from her. Even when she wants to meet or fuck, sometimes I would tell her no need, her work is more important. She go to work first & I wait for her at home or she may be too tired. When I read in papers, that there is a raid, I will call her up or try to pick her up. What more she wants from me as a boyfriend?

If money is the most important thing to her, she should make it clear. But she told me those lies so that I would continue to pay her, then she is cheating me!

awakening
23-12-2004, 03:17 PM
First of all, remember this famous quote, "it takes 2 to clap". Just my personal view, y we as human being always put blame on others??? Recently, a lot of postings, saying kena cheated by PRC. Hmmm I thought,all these r agreed willing game between the prey n victim?? If u r unwilling, no one force u n if willing n got cheated then take it another lesson which u can't get it in school. Not all gers r bad, just that u r unlucky to meet this ger. Anyway it's good to post all these shits in the forum, to remind everyone. In the context of WL, as the boss always say, "I thought it is pay n fuck transaction?"

I pay her willingly. She never put a gun to my head. But if I know she is lying or she is this type of character, I would not want her for my girlfriend & I would never pay her.

awakening
23-12-2004, 03:22 PM

I do not know who is your girlfriend. But all the KTV girls I know fuck for money, including those who said they only do with their boyfriends.

My ex-girlfriend told me the same thing but I knew all along she do it. If not, which man would give her handphone, computer, money, branded goods? Somemore, I only knew her after fucking her. After that, she keeps condoms at home. If she fucks me, she will fuck other men.

V|ernar
23-12-2004, 04:55 PM
My ex-girlfriend told me the same thing but I knew all along she do it. If not, which man would give her handphone, computer, money, branded goods? Somemore, I only knew her after fucking her. After that, she keeps condoms at home. If she fucks me, she will fuck other men

congrats , so you awake liao?

Yun , V|erNar

yoshi00
23-12-2004, 05:41 PM
initially...i din wanna hv anything to do with all these ktv gals one...if she got say anything abt money ...i cfm disappear one...i have seen and heard enuff of their tricks...until now i still believe she's a nice and simple gal...basically i got nothing much for her to cheat also even she wanna fang chang xian tiao da yu...this fact , she noe also...but she still wanna hang out with me and even until now still got sms me from china...i really dunno wat she thinking....i rather she disappear frm my life completely..if not...mei wan mei liao...i believe she treats me as a fren..maybe i was the one who had too much hopes in the 1st place...anyway she wont be coming bac to sg in the near future...hopefully time can heal the wound...

mahalosux
23-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Dear All.

When I started giving her the money, she would tell me things like she love me & I am her boyfriend, the other men are just business & I should give her time. I believed her.

if u provide for her liao, u should stop her from working, tat is the opp for her to mit the 'next betta player'... i saw a lot of cases whereby the bf allows their gals to work at KTV, while simultaneously supporting her, and the final outcome is both of them go seperate ways in the end. if she view work more impt than u, u should hv noe this gal is not worthwhile at all and if u choose to work , the smart thing to do is to cut off all financial support to her, jus bear in mind 'life is pratical, if u wan my money, u hv to do my way'.... :(

yoshi00
23-12-2004, 06:02 PM
initially...i din wanna hv anything to do with all these ktv gals one...if she got say anything abt money ...i cfm disappear one...i have seen and heard enuff of their tricks...until now i still believe she's a nice and simple gal..maybe she got hide things from me la..eg. got bf......i understand this cos i also a stranger to her mah...somemore noe in ktv one....she noe i got nothing much for her to cheat also even she wanna fang chang xian tiao da yu....but dunno why she still wanna hang out with me and even until now still got sms me from china...the most amazing thing is we nv mention the shit that happened at her place that day....why a person's attitude can change so drastically?shit..i really dunno wat she thinking...wat should i do? break contact with her? sigh...really cant bring myself to do it...anyway she wont be coming bac to sg in the near future...i rather she disappear frm my life completely..if not...mei wan mei liao...i believe she really treats me as a fren..guess i was the one who had too much hopes in the 1st place...and i sorta became very sticky...

although i nv kanna cheated any $$..i still feel like shit now..this is to let u all noe even if the gal not after ur $$...she still can hurt u in many other ways...
if can turn bac time, i rather not noe her in the 1st place...thats why i say dun even start anything with them...wat are the chances of meeting a really good one? almost zero i believe...even let u meet a really tok #### one...u tink got future with them meh? even got ...also must overcome many obstacles...so really no pt....

i din wanna share all these in the 1st place but i realised recently alot of brudders have fallen into their prey...so i tot sharing my experience might be helpful... :o

*sorry for repeating this post...the previous one i nv type finish

bohya
23-12-2004, 09:23 PM
i din wanna share all these in the 1st place but i realised recently alot of brudders have fallen into their prey...so i tot sharing my experience might be helpful... :o

Haha... somehow or rather... our SBF doubles up as Aunt Agony Column? guess not too bad at all huh? :D But yeah, is true, after hearing so many bros, even those experienced ones also fallen into their prey. wondering how many really get true love from these PRCs?

orangeox
23-12-2004, 11:29 PM
..my heart break on the spot........................................ so pple....my advise is dun even start anything with a prc gal....u really dunno wat the hell they thinking one... :mad:

Bro,

It's Chicken also Human..........PRC(Come SG Tan Jiak) Either need your TIME.......or your $$$$$.

Seems to me she might had a soft sopt for you......BUT REMEMBER...she out to Tan Jiak.............

IMHO.......she realised that very last few weeks she came back to SG...She Had to Tan Jiak.....

If you cannot accept the Fact..then Leave her....She will call U...Ingore Her........She will see U when she in SG again......Siam Her.

If you Think U are not able to accept the Fact she has to Make a living by SLEEPING with other MAN...DO THE ABOVE...Trust Me. She will do the above if she has a soft spot for you.

Be STRONG....remember 3Fs......Friend+Fuck+Forget.

Hope u don't mind my frank post.

Cheers

B.Bollocks
23-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Bro, i have relationships with PRCs too..one even gave me money to take cab to meet her every time.i believe that she loved me then. but situation chnage if not people. If u are still feeling sore, u can PM me. We can talk this out.

Spursgetz
24-12-2004, 02:11 AM
Bro, i have relationships with PRCs too..one even gave me money to take cab to meet her every time.i believe that she loved me then. but situation chnage if not people. If u are still feeling sore, u can PM me. We can talk this out.

agree...not all PRC are out for $$. I had one who foot her own bill (mai zhong) and come to my hotel to accompany me. That was in Jakarta and the cost is about $240SGD. She also stopped going out with clients to hotel..just sit with them in KTV. However, must agree most are out for money so must be really careful..

fcukger
24-12-2004, 01:08 PM
How come?? :eek:

i dun hate them of coz lahx... they r mi families wadx... i meant that majority of the sg ger they r too $ minded... xspecially those working in ktv... they r... horrible + terrible... pls dun ever let me get rich my god... orelse... i will take revenge... (due to some incident in the pass)... :mad:

fcukger
24-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Nope...I dun think he knows me....why leh???

wanna ask u all out during my birdy dae mahx... curious to noe if both of u r frenx or not mahx... me lazy to find post by post so i ask lorx... :cool:
so how? mi birdy dae wanna cum out 2gether and have fun??

tittyhawk
24-12-2004, 01:28 PM
have some sympathy lah... i lagi worse...trust ppl and they betray me... cc need help need $$ i try help..now suddenly mia...i also dun noe how...regret mai listen to spmjplayer... well guess tats life... anyway mai be sad there are a black shhep among a flock of shhep..also got wolf under sheep's skin...

Some with genuine problems tat needed help but some with falsified situations n ask for sympathy n help in return...I despised this kind of ppl...jus my thoughts... :)

tittyhawk
24-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Hope the thread starter learn the lesson the hard way...money gone...but can earn back...feelings invested...but cannot get back....Next time be more careful in selecting whom you want to give out your feelings to....Jus my thoughts.... :)

yoshi00
24-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Bro,

Be STRONG....remember 3Fs......Friend+Fuck+Forget.

Hope u don't mind my frank post.

Cheers

nv fuck how to forget ? wahahhahahaA~

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 01:51 PM
u all say prc gals cheat money... hv this ever come across ur mind tat SINGAPORE GALS, malaysia gals, Thai Gals and Viet Gals oso do the same things......:rolleyes:

THINK HARD.. dun jump in2 conclusion blindly....

orangeox
24-12-2004, 01:54 PM
nv fuck how to forget ? wahahhahahaA~

Hehe...next Time when another then 3F lar Ba.

Me also got laid by PRC last nite.......not 3F liao.

Got a SMS this morning......."Ni Mei Xin, Mei Gan, Mei Fei" (No Heart No Liver No Lungs)..........what To Do...I Got "Lao Ren Chi Dai Zheng".

Cheers.

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:03 PM
u all say prc gals cheat money... hv this ever come across ur mind tat SINGAPORE GALS, malaysia gals, Thai Gals and Vit Gals oso do the same things......:rolleyes:
THINK HARD.. dun jump in2 conclusion blindly....

i strongly agreed with wadx u said brother... i think sg and my ger r even worst than PRC... PRC work hard for wadx they deserved although i hate them previously... i think sg lagi worst than PRC... juz my pt of view... :D

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:09 PM
i strongly agreed with wadx u said brother... i think sg and my ger r even worst than PRC... PRC work hard for wadx they deserved although i hate them previously... i think sg lagi worst than PRC... juz my pt of view... :D

hahhaha... at least u understand my pts... u noe how SG r being viewed over in China... they tink singaporean r arrogant. y they wan to makan up our biz, b'cos they cannot stand our arrogance....

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:13 PM
hahhaha... at least u understand my pts... u noe how SG r being viewed over in China... they tink singaporean r arrogant. y they wan to makan up our biz, b'cos they cannot stand our arrogance....

its true but not all sg... haix... like wadx sg think bout PRC lorx...
sigh... but PRC redi r pitiful also... they work so hard for $ and been said until like that... redi piti them... but for sure they r a few out there that r real damn bad... i think bro out there... we should use other angle to view them instead lehx... juz my pt of view... :D

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:18 PM
its true but not all sg... haix... like wadx sg think bout PRC lorx...
sigh... but PRC redi r pitiful also... they work so hard for $ and been said until like that... redi piti them... but for sure they r a few out there that r real damn bad... i think bro out there... we should use other angle to view them instead lehx... juz my pt of view... :D

bro.. the weakness and the factor that leads to a downfall of an individual is stereotyping. we should not stereotype them , at the same time they should not stereotype us. once we stereotype a person, we r unable to 'understand' the person better or wat's going on in his/her mind. when come to PRC gals, i jus treat them like a normal being.. but always b wary (who wun b wary when they mit up new people)...

so the bottomline is treat them as per normal, jus like how u treat others...

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:20 PM
bro.. so the bottomline is treat them as per normal, jus like how u treat others...

will do will do... thanx for ur advice... :cool:
so wadx ur plan 2nite? going where to happy 2nite?

tittyhawk
24-12-2004, 02:21 PM

If no plans then stay home....alot of white ants will be out 2nite.... :eek:

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:22 PM

ahhhh.. Hse Gathering 2 nite leh.. got turkey feasting... damn now waitin for coy lunch, oso not ready.. they really wan to tu my half day to the max ! :(

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:26 PM
ahhhh.. Hse Gathering 2 nite leh.. got turkey feasting... damn now waitin for coy lunch, oso not ready.. they really wan to tu my half day to the max ! :(

woh... so family huhx? not going anywhere to find happiness mehx?
coy is like that 1 lahx... mi only can go off after 7pm lehx... lagi worst... no dinner... eat myself....

If no plans then stay home....alot of white ants will be out 2nite.... :eek:

hahahahaxxx... i dun think so lahx... sure got event 1 lahx... dun sound moody lehx... its holiday u noe... me still goto work 2morow lehx... lagi worst...

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:31 PM
woh... so family huhx? not going anywhere to find happiness mehx?
coy is like that 1 lahx... mi only can go off after 7pm lehx... lagi worst... no dinner... eat myself....

still dunno yet leh.. everywhere outside oso jam, x'mas eve charge high cover chg, dunno where to go.. walao ur coy so jialat, work until 7 pm....:eek:

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:38 PM
still dunno yet leh.. everywhere outside oso jam, x'mas eve charge high cover chg, dunno where to go.. walao ur coy so jialat, work until 7 pm....:eek:

not redi lahx... give and take lor... me juz back also... on and off leave this mth... i think tis mth i juz work for 10days only lehx... i alos dun celebrate christmas also... go where also price go up... robbery in festive season lehx... :mad:

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:40 PM
not redi lahx... give and take lor... me juz back also... on and off leave this mth... i think tis mth i juz work for 10days only lehx... i alos dun celebrate christmas also... go where also price go up... robbery in festive season lehx... :mad:

yah lah.. now my coy lunch then start.. more like tea time than lunch time.. siao liao lidat at nite how to feast on turkey.. tonite i oso dunno, but actually is a good time to go KTV, cos most people need to accompany wife, family and gf during x'mas eve, unless u wan to fight wif those lao ah peks lah... hahahaha :D

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:43 PM
yah lah.. now my coy lunch then start.. more like tea time than lunch time.. siao liao lidat at nite how to feast on turkey.. tonite i oso dunno, but actually is a good time to go KTV, cos most people need to accompany wife, family and gf during x'mas eve, unless u wan to fight wif those lao ah peks lah... hahahaha :D

hahahahahaxxx... u go MG? c when free we go some relate and cheap plc lehx... 2 or 3 yrs never been there liaox... the plc i heard cant laiox lehx...
heard that the 1 @ GL lor 7 not bad lehx... any suggestion? or mi birdy dae go there??? hahahaahhaxxxx... :D

mahalosux
24-12-2004, 02:45 PM
hahahahahaxxx... u go MG? c when free we go some relate and cheap plc lehx... 2 or 3 yrs never been there liaox... the plc i heard cant laiox lehx...
heard that the 1 @ GL lor 7 not bad lehx... any suggestion? or mi birdy dae go there??? hahahaahhaxxxx... :D

the one at GL Lor 7 is my FAVOURITE HUNT at the moment - BS KTV... hahaha good place, and nice gals.. MG oni go occasionally.. well gtg for coy lunch liao.. c'ya and merry x'mas. :D

fcukger
24-12-2004, 02:46 PM
the one at GL Lor 7 is my FAVOURITE HUNT at the moment - BS KTV... hahaha good place, and nice gals.. MG oni go occasionally.. well gtg for coy lunch liao.. c'ya and merry x'mas. :D

c ya 2... keep me update for any outing at BS... happy holidays too... :cool:

tokkon1
24-12-2004, 03:42 PM
bro.. the weakness and the factor that leads to a downfall of an individual is stereotyping. we should not stereotype them , at the same time they should not stereotype us. once we stereotype a person, we r unable to 'understand' the person better or wat's going on in his/her mind. when come to PRC gals, i jus treat them like a normal being.. but always b wary (who wun b wary when they mit up new people)...

so the bottomline is treat them as per normal, jus like how u treat others...

I got to know a 19 yr old PRC at New Century KTV 8-9 mths ago. She is abv average in looks, tall and fair. The first time with her, she gave me the feeling of someone in need of a good friend in Singapore as she has just newly arrived in town to study english.

Altho the KTV uses butterfly system, she stays with me throughout the night and even let me send her back after.

On my 2nd outing to the KTV, I again sought her company and again she stayed throughout. She was fun, humorous, speaks intelligently and warm both physically and in attitude. My roving hands confirms the physically warm part.

She told me she has a school holiday coming soon of around 1 week and I took the opportunity to ask her if she wud like to go on a short trip to thailand with me and she readily agreed.

She was indeed 19 from Liaoning, shenyang. I got her passport to book the airtickets.

It was a wondrous 4 days 3 nites of 'honeymooning'. No money was mentioned by her at any time altho I paid for everything .Food, shopping, etc. I also gave her 5,000 bht for pocket money. All in she spents maybe S$1K.

The first time I fcuk her, she claims it was her 1st time. I don't believe it of course but she was indeed very tight but also very wet. Really shiok!.

H'ever during the days that follows, cracks start to appear. Small but irritating behavoir surfaces such as talking to the guide loudly and answering questions the guide gave in general as if to her only. eg. 'Wud you like to bathe at hotel 1st or dinner 1st' or 'Wud you like to go shopping or visit the tiger zoo' etc.
She will reply as if she alone is answering for all. It caused me a lot of embarassment.

She will also complain when the food is not to her liking "too spicy" or "too saltish" "too sweet" "pu hau cze" at a table of ten.

I guess the straw that breaks the camel's back was on the plane trip back. She complains incessantly that the food tray was annoying her, the seat was very uncomfortable and so forth. I observed the passengers next to us were looking at her in a disdainful manner. What a spoilt brat they must be thinking.

After we landed, I sent her home and never returns her call. The calls stop after awhile.

OK bros, did I do wrong?

fcukger
24-12-2004, 04:27 PM
I got to know a 19 yr old PRC...

u did nth wrong... maybe she is expecting something better from u...
better food, better treatment, better etc... thats mi pt of view... :D

bohya
25-12-2004, 12:40 AM
I got to know a 19 yr old PRC at New Century KTV 8-9 mths ago. She is abv average in looks, tall and fair. The first time with her, she gave me After we landed, I sent her home and never returns her call. The calls stop after awhile.

OK bros, did I do wrong?

Anti-climax is the word... very bad ending.... like watching Alexander the great..... sighz......

forex
25-12-2004, 02:13 AM
..OK bros, did I do wrong?

they are like that what, you think china girls demure, quiet quiet, very easy going meh? they are tough and dare complain complain one ok. anyway, it is a matter of acceptance.

mahalosux
25-12-2004, 04:12 AM
I got to know a 19 yr old PRC at New Century KTV 8-9 mths ago.

bro u did nothing wrong at all.. in fact u r good to her. come to tink of it, china gals r lidat, they r very head strong, thier attitude is bit or less self centre. one thing is they, unlike singaporean able to adapt easily. they wan to do things on their own way. but if u like her, try to understand her behavior and characters. i use to hv a china gf, i brought her to thailand for some visa extention. in the mall, she say something to my dislike, i jus give a light smack on her butt, to my surprise she shouted in mandarin 'DUN U EVER SMACK MY BUTT!'.. lucky is in thailand, where people understand limited mandarin, if happens in a local shopping mall, i dunno how much embarrassment i will have. during argument, they can simply walk away wifout giving a damn on u. this is due to their social background. my advise is 'try to understand more'. it does not take me days or weeks to understand their behavior, in fact it took me months and years of interaction to understand them betta.

y u choose not to return her call, by doing so, she tinks tat u hv loose interest in her.

righteous
25-12-2004, 04:26 AM

totally agreed with you bro. think you got your act right, with all women, it should be this way...why go to them, let them come to you :D

righteous
25-12-2004, 04:37 AM
[QUOTE=mahalosux] she say something to my dislike, i jus give a light smack on her butt, to my surprise she shouted in mandarin 'DUN U EVER SMACK MY BUTT!'.. QUOTE]

i think prc and taiwan people like to shout big to try to scare you down, like try to talk you down (sorry my english no good) if you steady dare to shout back at them, they know you not easy to 'eat' and will respect you. its their culture, they are like that. singaporeans too civilised, thats why kena bully

fcukger
25-12-2004, 02:44 PM
...if you steady dare to shout back at them, they know you not easy to 'eat' and will respect you. its their culture, they are like that. singaporeans too civilised, thats why kena bully

ern.... kinda agreed wif u... got a few taiwan frenx also like that... sometime we play games inside the ktv rm... woh lao... "shu bu qi" as from china guys than i not beri sure liaox... happy holidays mr righteous... :D

fcukger
25-12-2004, 02:49 PM
...y u choose not to return her call, by doing so, she tinks tat u hv loose interest in her.

well said bro... me was in his shoe also... i hate china ger also previously... my point of view have change... so how ur christmas? fun? boring?
care to share? mine not that great... that damn orchard rd was fcuking messy mehx... should have stay @ home better...

banana
25-12-2004, 03:35 PM
they are like that what, you think china girls demure, quiet quiet, very easy going meh? they are tough and dare complain complain one ok. anyway, it is a matter of acceptance.

yup i agree with u.

banana
25-12-2004, 03:55 PM

i think nationality is not an issue here, but their environment they grow up with. be it SG, m'sia, prc, indo, etc...

some more china so big, not the whole china are fill with evil cunts. ppl always tell me go china must be careful else kanna con here and there. so many stories like that, but so far i have not seen one happen to anybody i know or experience it myself. all i know was our dumb govt got cheated. and ibm got cheated by legend

what i mean china so big, if u frequent more often, u will find some good goodies. check out some bro here. some of us got good harvest.

PuTonRen
25-12-2004, 04:45 PM
what i mean china so big, if u frequent more often, u will find some good goodies. check out some bro here. some of us got good harvest.

Dear Brother,

I am glad that you have not seen nor heard any friends of yours got cheated by PRC ladies. I hope things will always remain the same. We cannot be too careful. When one writes about incidents in China, these incidents do not give a full coverage of what is actually happening in China, nor are they the total representation of the chinese scene. These are what brothers here have encountered, and would like to share with others, so that we can be as lucky as you and your friends not to have any bad encounters. I am sure amongst the unfortunate experience, there are also good ones.

Just my humble opinion. We can be careful and at the same time enjoy ourselves. Don't you think so, brother?

Happy New Year!

fcukger
25-12-2004, 04:52 PM
bro PuTonRen,
well said... i will juz remember those memories... when i was cheated... not by PRC... by those sg gers n malaysian... but got those memories in mi brain that cant be wash off... really love that malaysian ger too much liaox... :mad: but trying to stand up now... happy holidays to u...

banana
25-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Just my humble opinion. We can be careful and at the same time enjoy ourselves. Don't you think so, brother?

yes yes! i agree with u. we have to be careful.

what i mean we have too many negative stories that scared lot of ppl to venture into china, be it prc girls or doing business over there.

fcukger
25-12-2004, 05:13 PM
sometimes when u r hurt deeply u cant juz stand up straight away...
i was hurt last year... beri deep... i dunno wadx i doing also...
she gave that gf feeling... but end up its a plot?! did alot of silly things that hurt mi frenx who care bout me... only manage to stand up recently but trying to avoid being hurt again... lots of things we cant xplain when u r not in our shoe... maybe lonely for too long liaox... sometimes redi wanna settle now asap... but FEAR is there to kill me... i juz dun have the courage to face the reality... the HURT she cause me redi let me take alot of cautious among gers in regard to ktv or frenx... sometimes even frenx betray me even we r frenx for 10yr or more... lost and lonely soul - fcukger... :(

banana
25-12-2004, 05:32 PM
sometimes when u r hurt deeply u cant juz stand up straight away...

wat make a person strong is not sucessful things he do but the ability to learn from failure and start again.

i never afraid of failure but afraid of no opportunity to try.

what make one person weak is no guts to move away from the shore and sail toward the horizon for new lands.

that why our country is not so enterprising compare to other countries. we all so afraid to lose.

just my 2 cents

PuTonRen
25-12-2004, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=banana]wat make a person strong is not sucessful things he do but the ability to learn from failure and start again.

i never afraid of failure but afraid of no opportunity to try.

what make one person weak is no guts to move away from the shore and sail toward the horizon for new lands.

that why our country is not so enterprising compare to other countries. we all so afraid to lose.
QUOTE]

Well said, Brother Banana,

It is just like, once I was searching for the definition of 'Intelligence'. What is it, actually? After a long and tedious research, I came to accept the one defined by a French Philosopher, Mr. De la Croix:

"Intelligence is one's ability to adapt to a new situation"

To me, adaptaion is what intelligence is all about. A person can graduate with First Class Honours, or hold a Ph.D., but if he/she cannot adapt to a new situation that he/she has no choice but to be in, then he/she is not intelligent. The ability to adapt is very much enhanced by our in born capability and willingness to learn from mistakes, to face problem head-on, and to find a solution. I do not believe in regreting, but only in learning from mistake. Marshal Slim, during a campaign to India/Burma in Second World War said "Do not regret, but learn from mistake". Regret brings us nothing but sadness and difficulty in swallowiing our ego, but learning from mistake makes us wiser, and hence more adaptable.

Dear Brothers, I always say, "We cannot be too careful". Granted that there are many good and decent ones around, that I also have a fair share and luck to have met them, we ought to exercise caution before we know the other party (ies) well.

I fell, I stood up, I fought and I moved ahead - I went through this stage also. But, I never regretted, nor did I blame anyone or society. Brother fcukger, do not feel down please, just exercise extreme caution, and pick up a new life. There are still many decent girls around. I am sure you have unfortunately gone through a lot and were hurt, why not turn those experience as lesson learnt, wise up and charge ahead. I have about the same experience, and thanks to friends and the intensive readings, I picked myself up, and am now able to share with brothers here.

With my best regards and Season Greetings.

A Very Very Simple Man, just like any ordinary person in the street. :)

banana
25-12-2004, 07:35 PM
...Dear Brothers, I always say, "We cannot be too careful". Granted that there are many good and decent ones around, that I also have a fair share and luck to have met them, we ought to exercise caution before we know the other party (ies) well.

Amen!!!

fear not, dont be afraid to make the first step. if u make a mistake try again. again, and again until u get it right.

practice make perfect. 10 yrs ago, when i started off in life, i make a lot of mistakes and mah lu myself. now i stand proud (not showing off) and be the man i wanna be.

now i look back and compare to my peers, i m much stronger and firm (not referring to my banana) and can handle much stress and pressure when have to perform.

we only have so long to live in this life. do the best and give yourself the best.

i always see myself, when i grow old one day do i have great personal stories to tell my grand children. and when i m gone, my grand children will tell my stories to their grand children. well if my grand children did, then my life is worth living and this grandfather will live on bcos his stories will pass down to the next generation and the generation to come. then i know i live a fulfilling live. the movie gladiator, got this statement, "what we do in life, echo in eternity."

i wish all my friend, do not be afraid to step out and step up, live your dreams.

wahzai
25-12-2004, 08:33 PM
All is full of surprises........without exciting, life is boring.
Jus be yourself and u will not reget it. :D
Merry Xmas !

dave188
25-12-2004, 08:49 PM
That's y there is this sentence goes : May the Fittest survives!

Cheers! U all know what PRC impression of our Singaporean?

香港人无义, 台湾人无情, 新加坡人无知!

As usual. Nothing new.

forbidden98
25-12-2004, 11:45 PM
I my younger days (1980s) , I got a Night-club girl (virgin when 1st met me) who feeds me. After 2 years of relationship she say goodbye to me because her family said that I was useless and no career. But lucky secretly, I save up the sum of money which she gave me all these years. I bought the money to Canada and wanted to start a new life. Well after all i never make a lost because I know that the end-day will sure to come sooner or later!

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 03:17 AM
well said bro... me was in his shoe also... i hate china ger also previously... my point of view have change... so how ur christmas? fun? boring?
care to share? mine not that great... that damn orchard rd was fcuking messy mehx... should have stay @ home better...

paiseh bro.. late reply again. me having a x'mas feast and followed by KTV at RS, then today go for kopi and hv a session at Party World KTV.. in fact my holiday is to go KTV.. hahahha..

Merry x'mas to u too... today boxing day huh? so hv u unwrapped ur gifts... :D

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 03:18 AM
i think prc and taiwan people like to shout big to try to scare you down, like try to talk you down (sorry my english no good) if you steady dare to shout back at them, they know you not easy to 'eat' and will respect you. its their culture, they are like that. singaporeans too civilised, thats why kena bully

actually is alrite.. i dun like to shout at gals.. :o

tokkon1
26-12-2004, 10:15 AM
bro u did nothing wrong at all.. in/ fact u r good to her. come to tink of it, china gals r lidat, they r very head strong, thier attitude is bit or less self centre. one thing is they,
y u choose not to return her call, by doing so, she tinks tat u hv loose interest in her.

Well the truth is I did not lose interest in her. I am 40+ and she's 19. Great combination right bros.? The sex was also fantastic. The first night we arrived in Novotel bangkok, we were given 2 singles bedrm.

We were talking in our separate bed when I ask her if I she can come over to my bed for some intimacy. She says ok to raba raba but no fcuk***. Claims she's a virgin and not ready for sex. My reply, " Don't worry, I wl not do anything you don't want me to do"

I started by touching her all over, orbiting my index and middle fingers around her nipples whilst frenching her. Then moving my fingers slowly down her cunt and walao, found it's bloody wet. knn, keh jeng ken.

I played with her clitoris and G spot for abt 5 mins and I must say it was a torrent of CB juice during that time.It was definitely a great turnon for me to see her moaning , wriggling and clutching me, the pillow, mattress cover.

I went down on her and gave a good licking. My tongue is like an avenging sword, relentlessly thrusting in and out mercilessly into her cave of joy. 2 mins in and she pulled me by my hair upwards to her face and kissed me passionately whilst grinding her groin into my hard prick. Suddenly I felt her hand squeezing and grabbing my ding a ling and guiding it into her wet cunt.

With one good mighty shove, I push it in to the hilt. She arches her back and with unusual strength pushed me bodily upwards. I was quite surprised so I stop for a moment.

After 2-3 seconds she relaxes, and lower herself with me on top of her. I began to pump slowly. In and out, in and out. Just like driving, I slowly pick up the pace. 1st gear, 2nd , 3rd and before long I was zooming down the highway at top speed.

I was in the missionary position and resting my weight on my elbows. I look down at her and she has her eyes closed tightly and her face showing an expression between agony and bliss. While Iwas humping, she was humping back.

Before long, she was trembling and I can feel that she was on the verge of cumming, I hasten my pace and with a loud moan , she arches again and cums. At that moment too I pulled out my dick and exploded on her T shirt.

OK, didn't mean to write FR but it just ends up like that. :)

whiteknight
26-12-2004, 12:06 PM

Hi Bro Yoshi00, Sorry to hear about your story with the PRC ger......Not sure how many bros out there experience this kind of endings.....but personally, i dun think all the PRC gers out there are bad. Even some Sg gers are bad....the question is on their up-bringing (not whether if they are PRC). I am sure some bros have some good stories on PRC gers....maybe some become their wives too. Maybe bros can share too?

Juz my 2cts worth... :)

fcukger
26-12-2004, 12:54 PM
...Merry x'mas to u too... today boxing day huh? so hv u unwrapped ur gifts... :D

boxing dae? nth special 2 mi lehx... got 2 present only lehx... 1 box of choc n a perfume (hugo boss)... dun redi noe how the ppl here c things lehx... kana zap for nth... i think i stick to mi thread can liaox... so how ur ktv sessions? fun and wild? :D

fcukger
26-12-2004, 01:13 PM
but personally, i dun think all the PRC gers out there are bad. Even some Sg gers are bad....the question is on their up-bringing (not whether if they are PRC). I am sure some bros have some good stories on PRC gers....

well said bro... if the ger is bad she can come from anywhere... not ness is PRC...
i think sg ger are the worst among the rest... if i wanna choose wife i rather go for MY ger or PRC... juz mi pt of view... :D

fcukger
26-12-2004, 01:19 PM
I my younger days (1980s) , I got a Night-club girl (virgin when 1st met me) who feeds me...

你太幸福了。。。 :cool:

yoshi00
26-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Hi Bro Yoshi00, Sorry to hear about your story with the PRC ger......Not sure how many bros out there experience this kind of endings.....but personally, i dun think all the PRC gers out there are bad. Even some Sg gers are bad....the question is on their up-bringing (not whether if they are PRC). I am sure some bros have some good stories on PRC gers....maybe some become their wives too. Maybe bros can share too?

Juz my 2cts worth... :)

i dun tink she is a bad gal ... i was just puzzled by her behaviour.... true... any gal can be bad...regardless of nationality...

banana
26-12-2004, 01:25 PM
well said bro... if the ger is bad she can come from anywhere... not ness is PRC...
i think sg ger are the worst among the rest... if i wanna choose wife i rather go for MY ger or PRC... juz mi pt of view... :D

i think nationality is not an issue here, but their environment they grow up with. be it SG, m'sia, prc, indo, etc...

didnt i mention this in my previous post. we seem to classified girls based on their nationality. got cheated by a PRC doesnt mean all PRC sucks. if u get a SG wife, doesnt mean other ppl wife sucks too.

if u ask an ang mo that married sg wife, they will tell u they are the best. so what does that mean ? i believe international-marriage has it advantage and is special bcos couples from different cultures becos of love are putting effort to make their relationship works. when the marriage end up divorce, there are lot of mental stress and physical works to handle.

if it is a local marriage, is a different ball game.

5 yrs ago i told myself, i never will marry a woman from china or m'sia. when we come to the matters of the heart... now u see the shit i getting into.

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Well the truth is I did not lose interest in her. I am 40+ and she's 19. Great combination right bros.? The sex was also fantastic.

bro.. no need to write a lenghty, sometimes pte details of intimacy, better keep to urself.. i not sayin u lost interste on her, wat i mean is that' by not returning her calls, give her the impression tat u loose interest'.... ;)

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 02:57 PM
boxing dae? nth special 2 mi lehx... got 2 present only lehx... 1 box of choc n a perfume (hugo boss)... dun redi noe how the ppl here c things lehx... kana zap for nth... i think i stick to mi thread can liaox... so how ur ktv sessions? fun and wild? :D

at least u got present, me no present... well nvm, KTV session for me is not always a wild affair .. i jus go there sing song, chit chat and if gals allow, jus a bit of rubba rubba can liao..hahahhaha :D

fcukger
26-12-2004, 03:05 PM
at least u got present, me no present... well nvm, KTV session for me is not always a wild affair .. i jus go there sing song, chit chat and if gals allow, jus a bit of rubba rubba can liao..hahahhaha :D

sure? like that fun mehx? wait ur younger bro wan how? PCC? i dun think so lehx...
joking hor, dun "tu lan" me k... :D

banana
26-12-2004, 03:05 PM

so u usually end up kbox is it? and rubba rubba the waitress ass

tokkon1
26-12-2004, 06:32 PM
bro.. no need to write a lenghty, sometimes pte details of intimacy, better keep to urself.. i not sayin u lost interste on her, wat i mean is that' by not returning her calls, give her the impression tat u loose interest'.... ;)

It's ok, always enjoyed reading FR from other bros and thought maybe others might enjoy mine too. Tks Bro mahalosux for your reply. :)

banana
26-12-2004, 06:41 PM
It's ok, always enjoyed reading FR from other bros and thought maybe others might enjoy mine too. Tks Bro mahalosux for your reply. :)

yup! i enjoy ur FR. :)

tokkon1
26-12-2004, 08:03 PM
yup! i enjoy ur FR. :)

Thanks bro banana, glad u enjoyed it. :)

banana
26-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks bro banana, glad u enjoyed it. :)

yup! keep it up! hope to have more stories from you in the future.

awakening
26-12-2004, 08:37 PM
if u provide for her liao, u should stop her from working, tat is the opp for her to mit the 'next betta player'... i saw a lot of cases whereby the bf allows their gals to work at KTV, while simultaneously supporting her, and the final outcome is both of them go seperate ways in the end. if she view work more impt than u, u should hv noe this gal is not worthwhile at all and if u choose to work , the smart thing to do is to cut off all financial support to her, jus bear in mind 'life is pratical, if u wan my money, u hv to do my way'.... :(

I did not stop her from working because what I provided for her was too low to sustain her financially. Only $1,000 & I understand she needs the money.

She assured me she treats them differently from me. As a boyfriend, I cannot control her 24 hours. Of course thinking back, I was stupid to believe her lies. Like what I have mentioned, even when she wants to meet, sometimes I tell her not to, & go to work & earn money was more important.

This is the gratitude I got!

bohya
26-12-2004, 08:45 PM

wah bro awakening... dun scare me leh..... I think I now about to be in your ex-shoes already.... me gonna sponsor my gal in china to study... as she says she wanna change for a better after she is being caught and deported back... and me even went to the troubles to call up the schools in china to help her check the course details... all in all to be about 1000+ sing dollars for a 1 year course duration. She sounds sincere about changing, should I gave her a benefit of a doubt? or is she juz wanna cheat my money cum feelings? :confused: seeking advise from all bros!!

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I did not stop her from working because what I provided for her was too low to sustain her financially. Only $1,000 & I understand she needs the money.

She assured me she treats them differently from me. As a boyfriend, I cannot control her 24 hours. Of course thinking back, I was stupid to believe her lies. Like what I have mentioned, even when she wants to meet, sometimes I tell her not to, & go to work & earn money was more important.

aiyah.. u r too nice liao lah.... $1k is enough for her to survived here lah, unless she's either materialistic or got debt to cover back in PRC, then i understand... u neber noe wat is the world like in KTV scene... anybody can come in2 her world and she is more or less exposed to many diff kind of people, this is where she will do comparison between u and the other guys, so as i say in this love r/s, u hv to be selfish.. she accept ur money, is best she dun work, if she choose to work, u got to cut off any financial support to her...

awakening
26-12-2004, 08:52 PM
aiyah.. u r too nice liao lah.... $1k is enough for her to survived here lah, unless she's either materialistic or got debt to cover back in PRC, then i understand... u neber noe wat is the world like in KTV scene... anybody can come in2 her world and she is more or less exposed to many diff kind of people, this is where she will do comparison between u and the other guys, so as i say in this love r/s, u hv to be selfish.. she accept ur money, is best she dun work, if she choose to work, u got to cut off any financial support to her...

She told me her school fees comes up to $600 a month. $400 is not enough for her rental for room & transport & food. Even if enough, after spending that, she would have nothing left & she told me she still have to pay her agent, send money home & others.

As her boyfriend, I tried to be understanding to her situation & trust her.

awakening
26-12-2004, 08:53 PM
wah bro awakening... dun scare me leh..... I think I now about to be in your ex-shoes already.... me gonna sponsor my gal in china to study... as she says she wanna change for a better after she is being caught and deported back... and me even went to the troubles to call up the schools in china to help her check the course details... all in all to be about 1000+ sing dollars for a 1 year course duration. She sounds sincere about changing, should I gave her a benefit of a doubt? or is she juz wanna cheat my money cum feelings? :confused: seeking advise from all bros!!

I dont know your gal. But my ex only give me words. empty words & lies. If your gal also do the same thing, be very careful.

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 08:54 PM

she come here to learn ang moh, issit? learn ang moh not so cheap one lah, mthly cse fee is app 500, 1 yr it can easily work up to 6k. plus her accomodation, app 300 per mth,lidat is 9.6 k per yr. furthermore there r other things to take care off, like food and shopping trips.

well, u noe ur gal better than us, so to decide whether she is trueful, oni U CAN JUDGE THE BEST. wat i can advise u is to be cautious and if anything happens tat she 'betray ur trust, there's where u gotta put a full stop in ur financial support.

i use to mit wif this scenario wif a KTV gal (i used to noe)

gal: can u help me apply for student pass, so i can come down to c u.

me: u intersted in study english?

gal: can learn wat, i oso wan to see u.

me: r u sure tat u come here is based on the abv 2 reason, no more others.

gal: and occasionally, i can go and work.

me: than i guess u better look for someone else to help u.

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 08:57 PM
She told me her school fees comes up to $600 a month. $400 is not enough for her rental for room & transport & food. Even if enough, after spending that, she would have nothing left & she told me she still have to pay her agent, send money home & others.

As her boyfriend, I tried to be understanding to her situation & trust her.

oic.. lidat she should work to the minimal wat.. agent fee usually work up to ard 5k, tpt fee ard 100 and rental ard 300... well, i not trying to tell u to be 'selfish'.. but always believe tat since u give money to her liao, she should not go work tat often.. u r too soft-hearted... :o

banana
26-12-2004, 09:01 PM
wah bro awakening... dun scare me leh..... I think I now about to be in your ex-shoes already.... me gonna sponsor my gal in china to study... seeking advise from all bros!!

sigh... another guy into this shit. i also dont know what to say to u. if i in your shoes, these are the things that will go thru my mind:

1. i will check her background, get ur PRC friends to help u.
2. make a visit to her prc home and meet her parents.
3. what course is she studying? and what's her present highest education?

Bro mahalosux, any advice for this bro?

mahalosux
26-12-2004, 09:03 PM
sigh... another guy into this shit. i also dont know what to say to u. if i in your shoes, these are the things that will go thru my mind:

1. i will check her background, get ur PRC friends to help u.
2. make a visit to her prc home and meet her parents.
3. what course is she studying? and what's her present highest education?

Bro mahalosux, any advice for this bro?

bro banana... i already put my advise liao... everything is up to him, cos HE knowes the gal betta, NOT US.. we r jus pan guang ze.. but anyway he gotta act wif caution.. :(

banana
26-12-2004, 09:21 PM
she come here to learn ang moh, issit? learn ang moh not so cheap one lah, mthly cse fee is app 500, 1 yr it can easily work up to 6k. plus her accomodation, app 300 per mth,lidat is 9.6 k per yr. furthermore there r other things to take care off, like food and shopping trips.
i use to mit wif this scenario wif a KTV gal (i used to noe)

PRC girls come here to learn english are bullsiht. china learn up to advance english cost less than SGD $500. if these girls really want to learn english go back china, their local english teachers are better than our informatics'.

bro mahalosux is right. if u wanna support her, she should quit her job.

we cheong ktv, we always hear from them "you feed me" (ni yang wo). and my SOP reply is this:

"you go back china tomoro, wait for me to apply your social pass, once approve, i will come over to fetch u."

i have 3 conditions they have to agreed:
1. cannot work in such industry once follow me.
2. must learn english and computer.
3. cannot be lazy.

try this and u see how they respond and u will know if they are geninue to you.

u go ask those prc girls, who is willing to sell their bodies. of course there are some wild ones out there. but most of them work in these lines bcos they have money problem. if these girls willing to follow u, i believe they will, by nature, they will quit such job.

make a trip to china, just tell them u r from singapore and u see for yourself how many want to have ONS with u. and hopefully u like them and they work thier way to keep u happy and hopefully u will marry them. if u want i can intro undergrad to you. these girls are educated, but living in poor environment. they are willing to go with a man that can give them comfort and shelter and also look after their parents.

i encounter so many prc girls. after knowing them they always pop this question, "can u bring my family to stay with us".

bohya
26-12-2004, 09:25 PM
bro banana... i already put my advise liao... everything is up to him, cos HE knowes the gal betta, NOT US.. we r jus pan guang ze.. but anyway he gotta act wif caution.. :(

Really thanks a lot to all the precious advises... actually after what bro mahalosux describe, me abit like his scenario... except that after she is deported to China, she cannot come back to Singapore within a year. So she is now intending to study english in china... my god, u guys are really clever, how u all know she gonna study english? but anyway she said, after a year if visa approves, she wanna come back can chiet english with me liao...

banana
26-12-2004, 09:28 PM

hope he has a better encounter than us. and wish all the best and may he find his true love soon.

badspf
26-12-2004, 09:31 PM
why we fall in love with ktv girl when we cheongster know in the first place that we should not fall in love with them.

are the heaven/sky/god playing a fool with us???

ALL KTV GIRL ARE NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN ONLY PLAY, NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH!!!!!!!!!

bohya
26-12-2004, 09:33 PM
just tell them u r from singapore and u see for yourself how many want to have ONS with u. and hopefully u like them and they work thier way to keep u happy and hopefully u will marry them. if u want i can intro undergrad to you. these girls are educated, but living in poor environment. they are willing to go with a man that can give them comfort and shelter and also look after their parents.

Juz these words from banana are so correct.... Juz today i called up those english schools in China and ask them for course details.... one PRC gal receptionist, upon hearing my lousy chinese accent, pop the question where I am from.. and the moment I told her I am from Singapore, wah lau.. her stern voice turn into a oh-so-sexy voice.... for a moment, I tot she wanna have phone sex with me! hahahaha :D

banana
26-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Really thanks a lot to all the precious advises... actually after what bro mahalosux describe, me abit like his scenario... except that after she is deported to China, she cannot come back to Singapore within a year. So she is now intending to study english in china... my god, u guys are really clever, how u all know she gonna study english? but anyway she said, after a year if visa approves, she wanna come back can chiet english with me liao...

bro bohya, is this ur first prc gf? what can these girls do? they are not skilled worker. if they come from village, they spend their whole life working in the field, cooking, cleaning up the house... if out of their village, wat can they do? i hope u know how to screwlu talek.

banana
26-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Juz these words from banana are so correct.... Juz today i called up those english schools in China and ask them for course details.... one PRC gal receptionist, upon hearing my lousy chinese accent, pop the question where I am from.. and the moment I told her I am from Singapore, wah lau.. her stern voice turn into a oh-so-sexy voice.... for a moment, I tot she wanna have phone sex with me! hahahaha :D

then did u managed to fcuk her over the phone? may be the receptionist can be ur 2nd gf. hee hee...

singaporean in china is like japanese girls in singapore. get what i mean?

badspf
26-12-2004, 09:52 PM
my fren can apply visa gold credit card for her.
she can be back in sg real soon.

bohya
26-12-2004, 10:02 PM
bro bohya, is this ur first prc gf? if out of their village, wat can they do? i hope u know how to screwlu talek.

yeah, u are rite, she is my first PRC gerfriend i met over at TH.... never knew i will get emotional involve... coz normally my human head will rule over my smaller head.... maybe this time I am attracted to her as she claims she never bed with other bros.....

As with the PRC receptionist... wah.. really got the tendency to bonk with her over the distant call leh... hee hee.... heres the scenario after i told her i am from singapore:
(Words translated from chinese - edited and shorten)
recept: Oh? You are from Singapore?
me: yes i am
recept: *giggle* no wonder you sounds funny.... you should come here and learn chinese too, i teach you... *giggle*
me: haha... really? i learnt chinese all these while too....
recept: so you are asking on behalf of a lady or man?
me: a lady
recept: wah.. u are so good, asking for her all the way from singapore? me so envy *giggle* and btw, my name is XXX, please do call and look for me if you have more queries in the future *giggle*...

wah piang, like this carries on, i think the next time i call her is to ask her can bonk or not.. hahahahahaha :D

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 12:28 AM
PRC girls come here to learn english are bullsiht. china learn up to advance english cost less than SGD $500. if these girls really want to learn english go back china, their local english teachers are better than our informatics'.

bro mahalosux is right. if u wanna support her, she should quit her job.

we cheong ktv, we always hear from them "you feed me" (ni yang wo). and my SOP reply is this:

bro...95% of the PRC come to sillypore to learn English is Bullshit.. this i agreed... oni abt 5% r serious (either rich people or they r male)...
anyway, i lay conditions to my gal, i.e. cannot work, cannot go out wif any other guys and etc... if she broke promises, tat is it.. i will no support her. always defend urself from those unwanted troubles...

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 12:38 AM

bro, these chabors the most hv oni equivalent to our sec sch qualification, they cannot take any cses like biz, IT or engineering, so they come here and study ang mo (some more when i teach them, the ang mo they learn at pte sch is equivalent to our pri sch std)...

their agents in china reco them to study ang mo here, as this is the easiest way to get their student pass approved and some will go and look for sch tat dun really bother abt class attendance, so they can skip as much lesson as possible.. sch like Informatics r stricter, wif any attendance record below 90% will result in rejection of renewalship of student pass..

ur gal was a deported case, though ICA stated it is a 1 yr ban, but in actual fact, it is very hard for her to come back again, as ICA does not approve gal wif past record tat easily. furthermore, if she is caught at KTV again, she might b jailed (becos, she had a record liao)...so u hv to advise all these to ur gal, b4 she come over. student pass means she will be in singapore for 1 yr and abv, u will never noe when AV gonna strike.

mayb applying directly to sch is cheaper, than havin an agent to do the processing, called up some more established schs such as Informatics, PSBacademy or MDIS to check up wat r the relevant docu u need and u apply for her, rather than go thru agents, it will save u a bomb....

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 12:40 AM
As with the PRC receptionist... wah.. really got the tendency to bonk with her over the distant call leh... hee hee.... heres the scenario after i told her i am from singapore:
(Words translated from chinese - edited and shorten)
recept: Oh? You are from Singapore?
me: yes i am
recept: *giggle* no wonder you sounds funny.... you should come here and learn chinese too, i teach you... *giggle*
me: haha... really? i learnt chinese all these while too....
recept: so you are asking on behalf of a lady or man?
me: a lady
recept: wah.. u are so good, asking for her all the way from singapore? me so envy *giggle* and btw, my name is XXX, please do call and look for me if you have more queries in the future *giggle*...

walao eh.. go and sian her lah... since u got the sch no and her name hehehhehe..... :D

banana
27-12-2004, 02:50 AM
walao eh.. go and sian her lah... since u got the sch no and her name hehehhehe..... :D

ya loh! pm me the number and her name, when i bored, i can call her for tcsspg. dont waste mah!

if i were u, i most propably brain fcuk her liao. :eek:

banana
27-12-2004, 02:54 AM
...anyway, i lay conditions to my gal, i.e. cannot work, cannot go out wif any other guys and etc... if she broke promises, tat is it.. i will no support her. always defend urself from those unwanted troubles...

wah! bro, this one must learn from u. but dont let her work, isnt that a bit extreme. i mean not work in ktv or such sort. how about work in your company or do some volunteering job.

banana
27-12-2004, 02:58 AM
...ur gal was a deported case, though ICA stated it is a 1 yr ban, but in actual fact, it is very hard for her to come back again, as ICA does not approve gal wif past record tat easily. furthermore, if she is caught at KTV again, she might b jailed (becos, she had a record liao)...so u hv to advise all these to ur gal, b4 she come over. student pass means she will be in singapore for 1 yr and abv, u will never noe when AV gonna strike.

bro is ur source reliable, if the caught 2nd time will go jail?

my reliable source differ from yours leh.

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 09:12 AM
wah! bro, this one must learn from u. but dont let her work, isnt that a bit extreme. i mean not work in ktv or such sort. how about work in your company or do some volunteering job.

bro, a chabor wifout skills and qualification is very hard to get a job here lah.. unless she pick up some skills, such as hairdressing, beauty courses and retailing, then it is easy for her to work... i heard tat PRC requires EP to work in singapore, as a skilled labor. to qualify for EP, you gotta obtain a minimum of degree and abv, commanding a salary cap of 2.5k per mth... :confused:

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 09:13 AM
bro is ur source reliable, if the caught 2nd time will go jail?

my reliable source differ from yours leh.

not sure, but gals who had history were caught 2nd time, go to jail.. latest eg is one of the ang pai at BS....

in MG, there r few examples liao.....

K9696
27-12-2004, 09:49 AM
not sure, but gals who had history were caught 2nd time, go to jail.. latest eg is one of the ang pai at BS....

in MG, there r few examples liao.....

Bro

In china.. everything oso can do.. and fake it... just like ID/passport... as long as you got LOBANG w the Authority.... China full of Bullshit la....
Trust them will die urgly........
I really hope all Brothers here have good time Cheong and 4get it... dun give your life ups and downs cos of all these Charbos....
Sea is so big.. everyday we see new gals in town... we sian.. we bonk...
that's it............today u see this one gorgeous... the next day u see another one more gorgeous...............
Ha.....ha..... Cheong ah...........

sadfa
27-12-2004, 09:54 AM
make a trip to china, just tell them u r from singapore and u see for yourself how many want to have ONS with u. and hopefully u like them and they work thier way to keep u happy and hopefully u will marry them. if u want i can intro undergrad to you. these girls are educated, but living in poor environment. they are willing to go with a man that can give them comfort and shelter and also look after their parents.

i encounter so many prc girls. after knowing them they always pop this question, "can u bring my family to stay with us".

bro,

1. u open marriage agency? u know so many of these undergrad?
2. so did u managed to bring in the charbor?
3. as for being caught 2nd time, i think immig sometimes give chance 1st time, so 2nd time get caught, no chance! if they fierce, sometimes 1st time get caught, also no chance!

sadfa
27-12-2004, 10:10 AM
H'ever during the days that follows, cracks start to appear. Small but irritating behavoir surfaces such as talking to the guide loudly and answering questions the guide gave in general as if to her only. eg. 'Wud you like to bathe at hotel 1st or dinner 1st' or 'Wud you like to go shopping or visit the tiger zoo' etc.
She will reply as if she alone is answering for all. It caused me a lot of embarassment.

She will also complain when the food is not to her liking "too spicy" or "too saltish" "too sweet" "pu hau cze" at a table of ten.

I guess the straw that breaks the camel's back was on the plane trip back. She complains incessantly that the food tray was annoying her, the seat was very uncomfortable and so forth. I observed the passengers next to us were looking at her in a disdainful manner. What a spoilt brat they must be thinking.

After we landed, I sent her home and never returns her call. The calls stop after awhile.

OK bros, did I do wrong?

bro,

u didnt do wrong. but she wants to know why u decide to treat her like that, after she bonk u foc n went on holiday together.

to them, her behaviour is normal. so if u dont say anything, she also think nothing wrong.

but sometimes its a good thing. who knows? after that she wants money from u?

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Bro

In china.. everything oso can do.. and fake it... just like ID/passport... as long as you got LOBANG w the Authority.... China full of Bullshit la....
Trust them will die urgly........
I really hope all Brothers here have good time Cheong and 4get it... dun give your life ups and downs cos of all these Charbos....
Sea is so big.. everyday we see new gals in town... we sian.. we bonk...
that's it............today u see this one gorgeous... the next day u see another one more gorgeous...............
Ha.....ha..... Cheong ah...........

i noe abt fake passport in china is easily obtained.. ard sing 1 - 2k, can buy liao. but do u noe, some gals come in wif fake passport, got caught while working. ICA hv their finger print records of their 10 fingers, even using another person passport wif their photo attached will not help her now.. there r some of these gals who were sent to jail, after being discover of the fake passport....

sadfa
27-12-2004, 10:33 AM
ICA hv their finger print records of their 10 fingers, even using another person passport wif their photo attached will not help her now.. there r some of these gals who were sent to jail, after being discover of the fake passport....

all depends on luck lor!

if immig just look at passport, they cant tell. but if they bring back n check, dua qi liao lor!

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 10:36 AM
all depends on luck lor!

if immig just look at passport, they cant tell. but if they bring back n check, dua qi liao lor!

wat i mean if the gal wif fake passport during raid, kena caught... confirm jai lat one lah..

sadfa
27-12-2004, 10:41 AM
wat i mean if the gal wif fake passport during raid, kena caught... confirm jai lat one lah..

bro if kenna caught, n they just record details or give chance n let them go, they cannot find out.

but if bring back to immig n give a thorough check n compare to old passport, this 1 jump into yellow river also cannot run away.

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 10:45 AM
bro if kenna caught, n they just record details or give chance n let them go, they cannot find out.

but if bring back to immig n give a thorough check n compare to old passport, this 1 jump into yellow river also cannot run away.

this is wat happen to a gal at BS during the recent raid.... got past record and now she's in changi....

K9696
27-12-2004, 10:47 AM

yes......... so those get caught will be Kenna Tua Ki.........
That's why they die die oso must ran as fast as possible.......

sadfa
27-12-2004, 10:48 AM
this is wat happen to a gal at BS during the recent raid.... got past record and now she's in changi....

bro buay zhun leh!

last week kenna raid, this week charged n jailed in changi liao! spore got so fast n efficient meh? maybe they put her in remand n waiting to charge her.

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 10:55 AM
bro buay zhun leh!

last week kenna raid, this week charged n jailed in changi liao! spore got so fast n efficient meh? maybe they put her in remand n waiting to charge her.

dunno lah.. this is one of my 'informer' at BS told me one, raid on 2 wed ago and last sun, she told me the gal will be jailed....

sgmjplayer
27-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Let me add in abit. - $500 Fees, -$300 Rental, $150 HP bills, $300 food.
$200 Misc/Tpt, is bare minimum.

If the gal have to survive this way. Come SG for what?

I dont doubt, there are gals who survived on less. How many?
LIke I always say, There are always exceptions, but why and
what makes you think yours is exception? (I Dont need an answer,
answer yourself)

IMHO, I feel that If one cannot accept the gal to work, and
cannot afford S$2000/- for the gal, dont try to 'yang' the gal.
you are making life miserable for yourself.

oic.. lidat she should work to the minimal wat.. agent fee usually work up to ard 5k, tpt fee ard 100 and rental ard 300... well, i not trying to tell u to be 'selfish'.. but always believe tat since u give money to her liao, she should not go work tat often.. u r too soft-hearted...

bhoven
27-12-2004, 11:11 AM
dunno lah.. this is one of my 'informer' at BS told me one, raid on 2 wed ago and last sun, she told me the gal will be jailed....

They will be charged only if caught using fake passports...n overstaying . Normally for breaching student/social visit visa conditions e.g working illegally, they will just be repatriated. Sillypore jails r already overcrowded so no point to keep them here n feed them too. Also, cos court procedures very time consuming, most cases even in the first category , are not pursued but dispensed with by deportation/ban on future visits unless hardcore.