PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the regulars ?

bigmoose
09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Hmm ...

A bit quite of late.

Anyhow ... Got stuck in Sinapore over the new year whilst on my way home.

Beside to try some thing different and try a three some.

Enjoy,

bigmoose
09-01-2005, 07:39 PM
A few more to jump start the newyear

bigmoose
09-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Should I start posting the action shots ?

Gingerman
09-01-2005, 08:12 PM
great pics... cant wait for the action shots... upped ur pts...

btw where did u find these gals? share leh...

sibaysong4u
09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Should I start posting the action shots ?
Yes,Yes,Yes see aready Buay Tahan Liao!

KingEros
09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Should I start posting the action shots?
Did you even need to ask??
The minah with the green nail polish & that stud must have been a worthy fuck ... where did you pick them up?? Orchard Towers??

adamking
10-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Where r these girls from? thai?

zee13
10-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Yes Yesssssssss Pls :D

bigmoose
10-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Did you even need to ask??
The minah with the green nail polish & that stud must have been a worthy fuck ... where did you pick them up?? Orchard Towers??

Nah ... The banana eating one was better. She was a CIM month. It's funny but after all these years it was a first for me. I kept comming and she just kept sucking, even for a while after i'd finished. She went off to the bathroom after wards to rinse, but i'm not sure if she swallowed or spat. I got her number so i'll call her up if i go back soon.

Her friend was a looker but fake and artifical, just like her tits.

Yeah, no prizes for guessing, OT of course, Thai girls.

I'll post more soon.

Gingerman
11-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Nah ... The banana eating one was better. She was a CIM month. It's funny but after all these years it was a first for me. I kept comming and she just kept sucking, even for a while after i'd finished. She went off to the bathroom after wards to rinse, but i'm not sure if she swallowed or spat. I got her number so i'll call her up if i go back soon.

I'll post more soon.

hey bro... havent been to OT before... was thinking of giving it a try... care to give the breakdown of damages?

KingEros
11-01-2005, 03:42 AM
hey bro... havent been to OT before... was thinking of giving it a try... care to give the breakdown of damages?
Go in any of the joints ... buy a drink ... eye the girls ... some will come to you to chat after some eye contacts ... that's how the action starts.
Prices to be negotiated ... you can bring them home to cut cost but rather risky, if you know what I mean.

bananass
11-01-2005, 05:05 AM

I'll post more soon.

Come to think of it, the place in the pic looks like shangri-la hotel. Am I right?

The friend looks good. Whats the damage like?

bigmoose
11-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Come to think of it, the place in the pic looks like shangri-la hotel. Am I right?

The friend looks good. Whats the damage like?

Yeap, it was the Shangri-La. I don't like the rooms that much. But the entrance is fairly discrete. Traders is a better hotel but you gotta march them right past the front reception desk. The regent is not to bad to get into either.

The damage was too much, but i thought WTF, overtime would pay for it. S$200 each. Wasn't quite twice the f$%#, but the banana eater did her share.

... So where are the requlars ? Malefukus, When do we see more of your Thai shots ??

iersan
11-01-2005, 09:35 PM
up your points mate, waiting for the action shots. :cool:

bigmoose
29-01-2005, 06:47 PM
A few more shots from this night and another. Not to graphic as they were a bit shy, but better than nothing.

bigmoose
29-01-2005, 06:50 PM
some more shots

bigmoose
29-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Got a trip comming up to China next week, on short notice.

Would appreciate it if any brothers could PM me a good hotel and a few places to visit. It's my first to Shanghai, and I haven't done my research.

Untill then enjoy ...

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes, another big Thai lady fan out there... And we know why, do we...
Points later, busted the 24 h frame. My stuff heating up just now, will have a big session at a beach resort starting tomorrow. But where are all the regulars, that is a fair question....

DumbAss
29-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Got a trip comming up to China next week, on short notice.

Would appreciate it if any brothers could PM me a good hotel and a few places to visit. It's my first to Shanghai, and I haven't done my research.

Untill then enjoy ...
Try Checking out the thread Shaghai Recommendations in International Field Report. Those bros there are a helpful lot. :D

dario
29-01-2005, 10:53 PM
bro your pics are damn power

xcalibur8
30-01-2005, 10:33 AM
great pics! so, what kind of action did you get into with the 2 girls? :D