PDA

View Full Version : First time posting of wife

nolimit
20-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Hi all,
Wife pics, less "juicy" type for now. More later.......

iersan
20-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Hi all,

Wow, cant wait for laterz, looks promising mate. :cool:

mscstatus
20-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi all,

hey.. nice pics bro. thats quite a daring outside shot ;) no one around at all?

jgw
20-01-2005, 07:19 PM
which beach in Phuket? Seems like no people there. The nude photo in pool .. .Is it in phuket also? which hotel? Is it a prival pool? Im planning to go soon and will bring back memories ..

Hi all,

nolimit
21-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Yup, that was Phuket Banyan Tree. Beach was public, but quiet. There was some folks 100m away though. Pool is private with walls at Banyan Tree.

This one is at golf resort at JB. By the way, understand that i need to post pics to gain access to see pics. how many pics do i need to post? Thanks

nolimit
21-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Missed out the pic mentioned previously. Posting extra one.

blaze38
21-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Missed out the pic mentioned previously. Posting extra one.

Nice pics u have there bro, welcum to the club.. rep u points.. compliments to the wifey.. nice curves she has there.. a body to die for.. u lucky devil.. cheerio ;) keep em nice pix cuming bro.. any action ones

yang punk
21-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Wow...love her tits and arse! Outdoor pics are my fav! More please.

nolimit
21-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks Blaze38. I am not familiar wth the points thing. Tried looking around for the answer but can't find. Still can't see pics of other msg. More pic posts from me I guess and it is specially for you - the action ones. :) Those are wife in action. We are both Asian, so you can tell I(the husband) am not in the pics.
PS: Would some kind soul tell me how many points do I need to accumulate to gain access for pic viewing? Thks anyone. Nxt series will be Threesomes pics if the response is good.

canonbull
21-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanks Blaze38. I am not familiar wth the points thing. Tried looking around for the answer but can't find. Still can't see pics of other msg. More pic posts from me I guess and it is specially for you - the action ones. :) Those are wife in action. We are both Asian, so you can tell I(the husband) am not in the pics.
PS: Would some kind soul tell me how many points do I need to accumulate to gain access for pic viewing? Thks anyone. Nxt series will be Threesomes pics if the response is good.

Nice pics Bro....cant wait to see more action.....Your wf really turn all the bros here on!!!!!!

brengsek
22-01-2005, 01:44 AM
bro, nice pics. these pics looks like they been shot by a third person. r this ur threesome pics alreadi?

aLeGrIa
22-01-2005, 09:03 AM
bro, nice pics. these pics looks like they been shot by a third person. r this ur threesome pics alreadi?

Wah bro.. you so generous to share?? So do you get to share that ang moh's wife too??

Can you share here? :D

thrustmei
22-01-2005, 07:36 PM
hello...

nice pics ya!!!!!...

don know how many you need to post before you can see.....think will be about 5 i think. also takes abit of time before the system works......

but....why stop at a few...... :D

blaze38
22-01-2005, 11:20 PM

Yo bro, u can check out the reqm't at this URL, should be same i think.. send the pics required to Sammyboy.. read up the reqm't and wait patiently for Sammyboy to email U.. if uy hv done so, the system should give u a password for yr access i believe.. cheeerio

http://www.sammyboy.com/originalpixrules.html

Wow, 3some, waiting excitedly.. hope u get yr access soon to view others too .... ;)

nolimit
23-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Hey dude (thrustmei), I was wondering where hv u been..... hey I can finally see pics now. Yeah..... haha, pics are indeed better than words..... haha. All my pics u saw already lah, nothing interesting for you, no new production, sad sad. See u in Feb. Leaving town soon.

Hi Brengsek, u r right, those pics taken by third person, not from tripot. So technically those r threesomes, some actually more moresomes..... but as u know if a pic only shows a gal and guy, nobody will agree it is a threesomes lah.

Hi Alegria, I did not share the anymoh's wife, if my memory correct, those sessions we only had single guys joining. No wife of others around.

Hi Porsche, I am not angmoh. I am just another warm blooded Singaporean. Wife is not though.

Ok, folks, as promised, posting some so-called threesomes pics. Well, gangbang would be a better classification. The following set of pics was from a session some time back. I believe we had six guys serving wifey only. 3 Angmohs, 2 Chinese, 1 Middle East(dun know true or not, that was what he said) We started at 3pm with 4 guys. Ended at 8pm for dinner and continued from 10pm to 3am with 2 more guys joining halfway. Never met them before. One of the guys "found" them. haha. Surprisingly, wife was not that tired, but I was - holding the camera, haha. One guy stayed overnite with us at the hotel and we continued the next morning for another round. Enjoy. Cheers.

nolimit
23-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Thanks Blaze38 for the tip. Actually, Sam granted access to me long long time ago. Did not know I just need to post pics to have pics viewing access. Stupid of me. haha. Anyway, thanks again.

Presto6969
23-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Kudos to u and ur wife! I'm extremely surprised that you allowed your wife to be banged by so many dicks. :)

brengsek
23-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi Brengsek, u r right, those pics taken by third person, not from tripot. So technically those r threesomes, some actually more moresomes..... but as u know if a pic only shows a gal and guy, nobody will agree it is a threesomes lah.
so u r not in any of the pics rite cos u r the camera man?

Hi Porsche, I am not angmoh. I am just another warm blooded Singaporean. Wife is not though.
may i noe, wats ur wife's?

Ok, folks, as promised, posting some so-called threesomes pics. Well, gangbang would be a better classification. The following set of pics was from a session some time back. I believe we had six guys serving wifey only. 3 Angmohs, 2 Chinese, 1 Middle East(dun know true or not, that was what he said) We started at 3pm with 4 guys. Ended at 8pm for dinner and continued from 10pm to 3am with 2 more guys joining halfway. Never met them before. One of the guys "found" them. haha. Surprisingly, wife was not that tired, but I was - holding the camera, haha. One guy stayed overnite with us at the hotel and we continued the next morning for another round. Enjoy. Cheers.
this gangbang thing u and u wife do, is it an isolated incident or u've practise it for quite sumtime? if i may noe, wat started it? u wanting or allowing ur wife to hv sex with other guys and gangbang and ur wife wanting it to happened.

plz dont get me wrong or offended. being an asian guy myself, i'm juz very curious.

bigmoose
28-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Awesome post moreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

aLeGrIa
29-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Awesome post moreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

I also say.. Asian men tends to be more possesive and not wanna share BUT wanna bang other's wife... heheeh :P

SO bro.. tell us more? perhaps some brothers here can join in next time? :cool:

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Well, some people can share, some not. And let me tell you, you find that in any race, although culture might play a role. But I met enough Asians who do share if you return the favour. And I'm not judging on anybody, if they enjoy what they do and so do all the people who are involved, then its fine, period.
Anyhow, POINTS FOR THESE PICS!

blaze38
29-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks Blaze38 for the tip. Actually, Sam granted access to me long long time ago. Did not know I just need to post pics to have pics viewing access. Stupid of me. haha. Anyway, thanks again.

No probs bro.. u lucky devil, obviously yr wifey has that adventurous spirit.. which most Asians are lacking and luvs to try and explore new stuff right.. dun we guys juz luv to hv someone like yr wifef.. U sure are 1 lucky dude.. treat her nice yah... anywayy, hope to see more of u and yr wifey's exploits... I'm sure alot of us guys are wondering.. when wld u be having another.. hope u dun feel offended..juz kidding, but really wondering if another GB session is being planned by u both..*wink*... wonder how many wld luv to be part of the next GB..... of coz all hv to be DD free yah.. ;) but anyway, send my compliments to yr luvly n sexy wifey.. cheeriooooo.. keep em nice pix and her cuminggggggggg...

nolimit
30-01-2005, 04:06 AM
thanks Malefikus for the points. You are right. Such lifestyle is enjoyed by all races.

We have been involved in this lifestyle for many years, in between on and off. These things are individual, kind of hard to explain why and how. We just want to have fun I guess. In most cases, such lifestyle is initiated by the crazy husbands, like myself. haha. If we are up for more GB session in the future, we promise to reserve some slots for the brothers here. :)

These are some pics of wife at the orgy parties we attended. Enjoy.

Malefikus
30-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Well, have a look at evolution: There always been groups of men moving around to hunt (food!) and fight wars. In between they got horny and needed to fuck. Whatever came across was fine, woman even better. And it was rather normal to do it in a group, there was no shame involved anyhow. Because there was no culture or religion involved to tell you that is not right, that came later. The guys did what they had to do, if the girls always enjoyed is a different story. That all is still present today, although culture and religion doesn't like to see it. The ugly form is the gang rape, especially in war situations (Remote Africa still normal: We won the war, we fuck your woman). The nice form is the gang bang where the ladies join in because they want to (I know a lady who only really gets turned on if she is the total centre of attention of a group of horny men: 'Fully erected dicks, only pointing at and fucking me, that is what I want to see!"). Although, I guess, sometimes the two forms get a bit mixed up, there is never clearly black and white, good or bad, pain or pleasure in sexuality. But it will always be around, hidden or public (more or less).

nolimit
30-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Well said. Important thing is that the wives have to enjoy the session, or it will just be an one-off fantasy of the husband.

iersan
31-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Well said. Important thing is that the wives have to enjoy the session, or it will just be an one-off fantasy of the husband.

Hey mate, missed out on the rest of your pics & I just saw 'em momemts ago.
All I can say is => YOU LUCKY DEVIL!!!! :D

nolimit
01-02-2005, 10:36 PM
One of the turn-ons for men.......... wife enjoying the smooth touch of a lady.
PS: Any kind bro can advise how many pics I need post more to get the pic veiwing access back. Thks.

ecco6
01-02-2005, 11:58 PM
One of the turn-ons for men.......... wife enjoying the smooth touch of a lady.
PS: Any kind bro can advise how many pics I need post more to get the pic veiwing access back. Thks.
bro, i thinked sam is busy cleaning his house or maybe doing CNY shopping in chinatown so kindly give him some time to reinstate your access... dun worry he's a nice man.Anyway gd pics u have

Rod Kok
04-02-2005, 01:36 PM
welcome, welcome and welcome again. great contributions. nothing quite as hot as a girl enjoying herself with more than one guy. keep them cumming! and pts to u.

Wangshang
10-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Very liberal wife you have there. I've been to a few couple sex sessions. only couples welcome and other people's wives off limit unless they specifically ask you to join in and where you can refuse without prejudice. great fun.