PDA

View Full Version : Thai Toy Story - The Horny Cutie Sessions

Malefikus
02-02-2005, 10:43 PM
This is the start of something bigger. After a beach holiday build around fucking (eating, sleeping, sh..., swimming only being short interruptions) my rod is empty and my pic folders full. I could not document all the action but the ones I did are rather telling: No limits, anything goes.
Lets start soft and let her undress for the first round...

Malefikus
02-02-2005, 10:46 PM
yes, keep on going...

Malefikus
02-02-2005, 10:50 PM
mmmhhhh.... now we can see! What do you think, guys?

HornyJohnny
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
mmmhhhh.... now we can see! What do you think, guys?

keep them coming....... :D

Malefikus
02-02-2005, 11:18 PM
okie, then lets have a closer look... Looks juicy, right?

DumbAss
02-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Wanted to up your points but time limit not up yet!
Where on earth did you find her? Clean shaven or waxed? Waooooh!

Malefikus
02-02-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm happy to get your points later, just don't forget me... ;)
We met on the internet and things developed. She is rather conservative, but so horny at the same time. Happy to meet me now and then and get fucked as much as possible... :p Freshly shaven for me!!!

DumbAss
03-02-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm happy to get your points later, just don't forget me... ;)
We met on the internet and things developed. She is rather conservative, but so horny at the same time. Happy to meet me now and then and get fucked as much as possible... :p Freshly shaven for me!!!
Where is she from? I am only good in getting chicks from net in PRC. No luck yet for local or around the region.

ecco6
03-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Paiseh... bro. Dun TL ok... could u pls not watermark the pics at the important place... want to see the full view of her shaven crack leh.. thanks ok. will upz u when time comes

Malefikus
03-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Paiseh... bro. Dun TL ok... could u pls not watermark the pics at the important place... want to see the full view of her shaven crack leh.. thanks ok. will upz u when time comes

TL?
Yeah time will come.... Running from an older system at the mom. and the editor only goes central with the watermark, but is handy apart from that.

She is Thai, but submissive like a Japanese, and very playful...

Time to get to work!!! :D

ecco6
03-02-2005, 01:01 AM
TL?
Yeah time will come.... Running from an older system at the mom. and the editor only goes central with the watermark, but is handy apart from that.

She is Thai, but submissive like a Japanese, and very playful...

Time to get to work!!! :D
TL: is angry in hokkien..... sori hor no offence

Malefikus
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Hard sucking, the way I like it... :cool:

Malefikus
04-02-2005, 09:00 PM
First time I used my feet to get some extra bj grip.... :D

Malefikus
07-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Two eggs for breakfast..... :p And reaching soon!

Malefikus
09-02-2005, 12:25 PM
And...... Finale grande between her melons (not a lot since she milked me a few times before... :p )! End of this part, hope you enjoyed...

littlepg
09-02-2005, 06:20 PM
nice stuff dude!

Wangshang
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Malefikus, marvelous clean juicy and meaty pussy. I've been reading your posts with much interest, you and I share a lot in idealogy. Kudos.

iersan
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Kewl beanz mate, nice stuffs you've posted ...thanks. :cool:

Malefikus
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Kewl beanz mate, nice stuffs you've posted ...thanks. :cool:

Thanks! And hey... I rather do the 69.... you know.. :cool:

Time for some serious bonking!

iersan
10-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks! And hey... I rather do the 69.... you know.. :cool:
Time for some serious bonking!

Check your control panel mate, me just up your rep to 70. It couldnt possibly stay at 69 forever so I might as well "spoil" that beautiful number before someone else does LOL.

Malefikus
10-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Check your control panel mate, me just up your rep to 70. It couldnt possibly stay at 69 forever so I might as well "spoil" that beautiful number before someone else does LOL.

Yep, got it! Since the rep system is tougher, every point is precious like pussy! :D

More bonking.....

Malefikus
11-02-2005, 02:56 PM
She spreading wide, me pushing deep... :o

DumbAss
11-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Wanted to give you more points for your pix. Since already given you before, need to wait till maybe after I spread it to 1000 others which is about 3 years later!
Sorry! Thats the system boss setup. Can't help it! :p

Malefikus
11-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Wanted to give you more points for your pix. Since already given you before, need to wait till maybe after I spread it to 1000 others which is about 3 years later!
Sorry! Thats the system boss setup. Can't help it! :p

Hehehe, thanks man, I know you are with me and viceversa, no worries. Maybe boss likes my stuff, too..... ;)

HornyJohnny
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM

lovely snaps.......keep them cuming.....
:D

Malefikus
11-02-2005, 04:39 PM
lovely snaps.......keep them cuming.....
:D

No prob.! Some cleaning in between...

Malefikus
13-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Serious moisture check in her tight pussy... :o Ready to go again!

DumbAss
13-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Serious moisture check in her tight pussy... :o Ready to go again!
Way to go!
Ready! Get Set! Go Go Go! :D

Malefikus
14-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Way to go!
Ready! Get Set! Go Go Go! :D

First some decent ball and ass licking, thank you! :cool:

Malefikus
14-02-2005, 09:19 AM
You want to eat the balls??? :eek: :eek:

Wangshang
14-02-2005, 12:04 PM
You want to eat the balls??? :eek: :eek:

well, she does look very hungry.....

Malefikus
14-02-2005, 12:38 PM
well, she does look very hungry.....

You bet...! :p Licking, Squeezing, Rubbing - All in one! :D

Malefikus
09-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi guys, been away for some time, but lets continue with the show! :p
Here I decided to get on top to have more control of the blow job! :D

Malefikus
11-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Time to spread, enter and... ermmm... split! :D

bigmoose
11-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Time to spread, enter and... ermmm... split! :D

Ahhhh .... Great stuff, good to see. You've made it easier for the rest of us. The poor little girl is probably now addicted to falang meat.

Malefikus
11-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Ahhhh .... Great stuff, good to see. You've made it easier for the rest of us. The poor little girl is probably now addicted to falang meat.

Well, I hope she is only addicted to my meat. But let me mention something else what an Asian girl told me once: Yes, size matters, but there are white guys who got the size, but don't know how to move and use it. Also big means sometimes a bit more soft, she said, and stiff and hard is important, too, and makes her come good, too, if used right. And don't forget, fantasy is probably the biggest factor....

Malefikus
13-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Well, I hope she is only addicted to my meat. But let me mention something else what an Asian girl told me once: Yes, size matters, but there are white guys who got the size, but don't know how to move and use it. Also big means sometimes a bit more soft, she said, and stiff and hard is important, too, and makes her come good, too, if used right. And don't forget, fantasy is probably the biggest factor....

But anyway, its true, its not always easy to push my piledriver into her, so tight (but thankfully always dripping wet, too, need no lubricant... :p ) ... she admits that is is hurting sometimes, but the pleasure tops the pain easily, she says... therefore she is always willing to spread wide so that I can push very deep...

phi_rick
13-03-2005, 11:48 AM
keep pushing Bro and send us the results.. great spread here
cheers

Malefikus
13-03-2005, 11:15 PM
keep pushing Bro and send us the results.. great spread here
cheers

Sure, if the support is not dying down like lately... :o

Spreading further, pushing deeper.... ready for injection! :cool:

Malefikus
14-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Ok, guys, this is the end of this session, hope you liked it and thanks for the support from some of you, more welcome from everybody to encourage me for the next session... ;)

Tune off in style...!

bigmoose
14-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Ok, guys, this is the end of this session, hope you liked it and thanks for the support from some of you, more welcome from everybody to encourage me for the next session... ;)

Tune off in style...!

Oh sweet mother of God.... I honestly thought you were kidding when you said "Ready for injection".

How the heck did you get her to do that. Don't leave us hanging. What's the story ? She's on the pill ? ... , you've had the snip ? ..., you lost control ? ..., you're in love and want to start a family ? ..., you've had your fun and doing a runner ?

Looks like a real deep injection too, the kind where it takes a minute or so too oooze out.

Is this the end of the series ? or the woman ? what do we have to look forward to now, are you going into retirement ? I can't wait another 20years for Malefikus Junior to start posting.

(P.S Stupid system won't let me give points. Need to spead around 1st. But I'm there with you in spirit.)

phi_rick
15-03-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey man,,,,
that is some delicious looking creampie you got there. wow wow...such a sexy view of her pussy. makes me horny looking at a woman who has just enjoyed a stiff rod.
p.s. not sure how to give points... but wow wow,,,you need lots of points for this last serious of pics
cheers :cool:

Tenrang
15-03-2005, 09:26 AM

Tune off in style...!

Brother Malefikus.

You da man!!!!!! Fantastic set. Seriously. CIP is really a great way to finish off and also not forgetting not wearing the rubber.
Hope to see your next session soon.

Till then

Malefikus
07-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Brother Malefikus.

You da man!!!!!! Fantastic set. Seriously. CIP is really a great way to finish off and also not forgetting not wearing the rubber.
Hope to see your next session soon.

Till then

Which I'm planning right now, look at this site guys, I bought some uniforms for her...

http://www.cosmates.jp/

This will be a great session and.... well.... should I take pics? ;) Who has some ideas, who gives encouragement? (Even thought about doing my own commercial website with the upcoming material, but that would not be fair, right?)