24-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Where is this place bro?

Beasty
24-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Its always CH or KL. Anyone better?

MasP
25-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Its always CH or KL. Anyone better?

hc you try WenWen?Pls dont ask me how good is she but I know my friend get hock already. Sometime visit her 2 times a day!!!!!

limhkc
25-02-2013, 09:41 PM
hc you try WenWen?Pls dont ask me how good is she but I know my friend get hock already. Sometime visit her 2 times a day!!!!!

Where r we talking about??

MasP
26-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Where r we talking about??

Onlyone in Pelangi lah.... The old batch has all gpne home and now are mainly new faces.

jacky888
26-02-2013, 08:20 AM
what time all these MPs in JB start business everyday ?

MasP
12-03-2013, 01:26 PM
what time all these MPs in JB start business everyday ?

Most MP operate from 11am to 12midnight. If you know them well, call their hp, special arrangement can be made!I always wonder are there MP operated 24hrs?

ooomgomgomg
14-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Any update of this very old MP

Bro, this place got renovated? From outside still look the same shophouse. Last time I went the plc very cramp and smoky because they burnt a lot incense and joss sticks inside. Now still same?

ooomgomgomg
14-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Most MP operate from 11am to 12midnight. If you know them well, call their hp, special arrangement can be made!I always wonder are there MP operated 24hrs?

Bro, I know one Footy branch facing the Tebrau highway behind the Tmn Sri Tebrau wet market opens 24 hrs.

MasP
14-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Bro, I know one Footy branch facing the Tebrau highway behind the Tmn Sri Tebrau wet market opens 24 hrs.
What is the shop name?What service they offer?I know kaki kaki inside Sentosa complex is operated 24hrs but clean joint without lobang.

MasP
14-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Bro, this place got renovated? From outside still look the same shophouse. Last time I went the plc very cramp and smoky because they burnt a lot incense and joss sticks inside. Now still same?

I don't think the place is renovated as it still looks the same to me. For your infor. BingBing is back and CH may not come back anymore! Try her service last week, very friendly. For WenWen, I dare not try as my friend got hooked without reason?????? Don't understand!!! 11am visit and revisit again 3pm???Crazy.....

dkgg09
14-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I don't think the place is renovated as it still looks the same to me. For your infor. BingBing is back and CH may not come back anymore! Try her service last week, very friendly. For WenWen, I dare not try as my friend got hooked without reason?????? Don't understand!!! 11am visit and revisit again 3pm???Crazy.....

Hi bro, sorry I dont understand as well. U mean wenwen cast a spell on ur friend thats why he go visit him so often? Tats why u scared she also cast a spell on u? Or simply because she is very good (skill or looks?) that u dare not try? If not u might get hook as well? Btw, can bros here post FR of bingbing and wenwen pls? Thanks.

apie79
14-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Hello bros!

How about the damages?

Thanks!

ave_joe99
14-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I avoid OO for awhile already.. last time used to be semi-regular.. then stopped going due to busy and out of town.

Last few times I went, a lot of the regular girls went off and replaced by new ones.
before that tried a number of the ang pai, then settled on booking YY mostly as she was ok with me (even though some ppl complain about her). When she left, i tried one of the new batch, when come to the ZG question I in half a mind to accept or not as she seemed like her attitude not so great, but said ok la.. give chance.

Then my experience was with the experienced girls there.. when ZG can auto roam their tops, and raba bums if not downstairs (depends on girl).

This one, want to roam abit also cannot, raba backside also cannot.. KNN CCB!

After that dun want to patronise this place. service so f-ed up. Nowadays how're the girls? hope they're better, if so, maybe worse checking out or better off at Feel nearby?

ooomgomgomg
15-03-2013, 01:46 AM
What is the shop name?What service they offer?I know kaki kaki inside Sentosa complex is operated 24hrs but clean joint without lobang.

The shop is called Footy ("Sui Li Fang" in chinese).

Footy is same boss of little dragon. If you look at the Footy signboard, the color & design very similar to little dragon and it is written "Managed by Little Dragon"

ooomgomgomg
15-03-2013, 01:48 AM
I avoid OO for awhile already.. last time used to be semi-regular.. then stopped going due to busy and out of town.

Last few times I went, a lot of the regular girls went off and replaced by new ones.
before that tried a number of the ang pai, then settled on booking YY mostly as she was ok with me (even though some ppl complain about her). When she left, i tried one of the new batch, when come to the ZG question I in half a mind to accept or not as she seemed like her attitude not so great, but said ok la.. give chance.

Then my experience was with the experienced girls there.. when ZG can auto roam their tops, and raba bums if not downstairs (depends on girl).

This one, want to roam abit also cannot, raba backside also cannot.. KNN CCB!

After that dun want to patronise this place. service so f-ed up. Nowadays how're the girls? hope they're better, if so, maybe worse checking out or better off at Feel nearby?

Bro, maybe just walk across the road and visit King Spa for tomyam soup.

AtlasShrugged
15-03-2013, 07:26 AM

There are MPs operate till 4am 6am....
Don't really need 24hrs unless u intend to go massage during 6~12pm.

MasP
15-03-2013, 10:45 AM
There are MPs operate till 4am 6am....
Don't really need 24hrs unless u intend to go massage during 6~12pm.

Sometime wake up before work, feeling horny lah!!!

kantoi
15-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I used to patronise Oo a lot before CH left. In my opinion, CH still the best. Ww provides very good massage but no hanky panky. KL and YY both money face.

After a few times, they only interested in ZG and provide piano type massage. YY if want to autoroam must add 20 (total for ZG is 70) ... wtf.

Have since avoided Oo. JS and TY provide better service.

dkgg09
15-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I used to patronise Oo a lot before CH left. In my opinion, CH still the best. Ww provides very good massage but no hanky panky. KL and YY both money face.

After a few times, they only interested in ZG and provide piano type massage. YY if want to autoroam must add 20 (total for ZG is 70) ... wtf.

Have since avoided Oo. JS and TY provide better service.

Thanks for the info. Wanted to try WW but luckily she is not in. Will give her a miss since no hanky panky. Wonder why bro MasP's friend keeps returning to find her for massage since no hanky panky. Maybe he really go for good massage only.

ave_joe99
16-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Bro, maybe just walk across the road and visit King Spa for tomyam soup.

Tomyam usually have better service for sure,... any tips on the SOP there (HJ/BJ or...) and any ang pai there? SYT or cute with Big (.)(.) that are nice to teh?

Thanks!

kantoi
18-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Tomyam usually have better service for sure,... any tips on the SOP there (HJ/BJ or...) and any ang pai there? SYT or cute with Big (.)(.) that are nice to teh?

Thanks!

bro, you want to teh go JS... best! A bit costly no doubt but can teh until you happy.

will try king spa and provide fr.

legomad
27-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Any news for the 2nd shop in sentosa , heard change hand , any one try?

shybo
27-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Used to go OO 2 times a week and alway find KL for massage and ZG. She is really not bad till my frenz who went with me go find her behind my back too. As for Money FAce part, i cant really say much. It's like who work in the industry not for money? :D

rigger
24-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Today wake up early early wanted to go to Tenet for a bomb but too bad it rain. Luckily the rain stop in the afternoon so I head down to custom. I take bus and saw the bloody long queue and in my mind I am thinking heng ah, I never drive. Upon reaching the Malaysia custom, I was shock to see groups of people waiting to clear Malaysia custom. It was 1300 and the line was all packed and stretched all the way to the former white card table.:eek:

After spending 30mins waiting, I quickly headed to the bridge to see if I can hook on any FL but no result as all the dish no suit me. The next thing in my mind is to go Tenet. Trust me bro, it is cheaper and faster to go anywhere in JB then taking bus. It cost me 15rm to get to tenet from jusco pandan after paying 2.10rm for bus to pandan from citysquare. I thought it will be cheaper to take a taxi from pandan but that's not truth! Tenet today was packed! Ask for 23,angmo say off today,36 he say working, 63 he say got booking already at 1500. No choice so I requested for young one he say no have only have middle age one, can a not? So I LAN LAN go to the cubical and waited. After waiting for 30 mins, no action from him nor the sight of any girls, I was furious so I head towards him and say, hey! Girl where??? Before he can say anything I already shouted at him for poor service and head off! So no fuck from this joint!

I was angry but on the other hand my cock was itchy also so I think of bro here mentioned King so I quickly hail a taxi and headed to Ayu restaurant. The taxi fare only RM17. This was my first time there, this place is packed with rich tai tai and Singaporean that comes in group except me came alone. I quickly go to the counter to book for 1.5hr Rm79 Package. I must say there are some chio ml there. I was assign no.36, her skill was not bad, crack me here and there sound everywhere. She did not pop any GQ but keeping asking for tips! I am thinking wtf, no pinpong still demand tips! I just brushed her off! Die lah, now already 1800 and I haven't deploy my solider yet! Suddenly OO came to my mind which is just across the street so I fast hand fast leg go there. Press the bell and ask for a few familiar names but most of them back home Liao! No choice lah, so I ask for my old flame KL but in charge say she is working need to wait for half an hour. I waited because I long time no See her already! When I saw her today, I noticed she loss weight but gain age Liao with many wrinkles but still as cheerful! I discharge twice in 45mins, I paid her and going home as a happy boy!

razo
25-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Today wake up early early wanted to go to Tenet for a bomb but too bad it rain. Luckily the rain stop in the afternoon so I head down to custom. I take bus and saw the bloody long queue and in my mind I am thinking heng ah, I never drive. Upon reaching the Malaysia custom, I was shock to see groups of people waiting to clear Malaysia custom. It was 1300 and the line was all packed and stretched all the way to the former white card table.:eek:

After spending 30mins waiting, I quickly headed to the bridge to see if I can hook on any FL but no result as all the dish no suit me. The next thing in my mind is to go Tenet. Trust me bro, it is cheaper and faster to go anywhere in JB then taking bus. It cost me 15rm to get to tenet from jusco pandan after paying 2.10rm for bus to pandan from citysquare. I thought it will be cheaper to take a taxi from pandan but that's not truth! Tenet today was packed! Ask for 23,angmo say off today,36 he say working, 63 he say got booking already at 1500. No choice so I requested for young one he say no have only have middle age one, can a not? So I LAN LAN go to the cubical and waited. After waiting for 30 mins, no action from him nor the sight of any girls, I was furious so I head towards him and say, hey! Girl where??? Before he can say anything I already shouted at him for poor service and head off! So no fuck from this join

I was angry but on the other hand my cock was itchy also so I think of bro here mentioned King so I quickly hail a taxi and headed to Ayu restaurant. The taxi fare only RM17. This was my first time there, this place is packed with rich tai tai and Singaporean that comes in group except me came alone. I quickly go to the counter to book for 1.5hr Rm79 Package. I must say there are some chio ml there. I was assign no.36, her skill was not bad, crack me here and there sound everywhere. She did not pop any GQ but keeping asking for tips! I am thinking wtf, no pinpong still demand tips! I just brushed her off! Die lah, now already 1800 and I haven't deploy my solider yet! Suddenly OO came to my mind which is just across the street so I fast hand fast leg go there. Press the bell and ask for a few familiar names but most of them back home Liao! No choice lah, so I ask for my old flame KL but in charge say she is working need to wait for half an hour. I waited because I long time no See her already! When I saw her today, I noticed she loss weight but gain age Liao with many wrinkles but still as cheerful! I discharge twice in 45mins, I paid her and going home as a happy boy!

Bro, mind to share the damage for the package plus discharging?

shybo
25-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Still KL is the best. Many time i wanted to go OO look for her but i quit ZG le. Miss her so much.

AtlasShrugged
27-05-2013, 01:17 AM

After spending 30mins waiting, I quickly headed to the bridge to see if I can hook on any FL but no result as all the dish no suit me. The next thing in my mind is to go Tenet. Trust me bro, it is cheaper and faster to go anywhere in JB then taking bus. It cost me 15rm to get to tenet from jusco pandan after paying 2.10rm for bus to pandan from citysquare. I thought it will be cheaper to take a taxi from pandan but that's not truth! Tenet today was packed! Ask for 23,angmo say off today,36 he say working, 63 he say got booking already at 1500. No choice so I requested for young one he say no have only have middle age one, can a not? So I LAN LAN go to the cubical and waited. After waiting for 30 mins, no action from him nor the sight of any girls, I was furious so I head towards him and say, hey! Girl where??? Before he can say anything I already shouted at him for poor service and head off! So no fuck from this joint!

:eek: so many massage n transport... bleed unnecessary...

kitaeshi
29-05-2013, 09:22 PM
:eek: so many massage n transport... bleed unnecessary...

$$ can refill back satisfactions is priceless..

MasP
30-05-2013, 02:43 PM

Bro, who else is still there? Long time no go, how is the place now?

rigger
07-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Yesterday I went to OO to look for my favorite K.L but was told she went back home Liao! Uncle say come 2 new girl so I say why not then he recommended me L.L. Faster go inside room stripped naked and awaits surprises! She is from Shen Yang, Lao jiao in this line, she work in k.l before! She is >33yrs old. Her massage was good and her boobs were soft and real but not for boobs lover, just a b cupper! She's a good chatter! I extended my time till 2hrs! I enjoyed it and will rtf for the other new chicks! The other branches closed already, business was slow so it's bargaining time!

ALL Brothers please do not anyhow tips if not next time milk $ will be expensive:D

Total damaged: 100+50
Total satisfaction:99.99

AtlasShrugged
07-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Yesterday I went to OO to look for my favorite K.L but was told she went back home Liao! Uncle say come 2 new girl so I say why not then he recommended me L.L. Faster go inside room stripped naked and awaits surprises! She is from Shen Yang, Lao jiao in this line, she work in k.l before! She is >33yrs old. Her massage was good and her boobs were soft and real but not for boobs lover, just a b cupper! She's a good chatter! I extended my time till 2hrs! I enjoyed it and will rtf for the other new chicks! The other branches closed already, business was slow so it's bargaining time!

ALL Brothers please do not anyhow tips if not next time milk $ will be expensive:D

Total damaged: 100+50
Total satisfaction:99.99

Looks??
Also I doubt some bros here will limit tips :mad:

rigger
07-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Looks ok for her age is her service that's count! Youngsters auto roaming charges everything!

AtlasShrugged
08-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Looks ok for her age is her service that's count! Youngsters auto roaming charges everything!

True...
Hope they not spoil by the 'old birds'

razo
12-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Going later.. any recommend?

MasP
12-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Going later.. any recommend?

Bro, Any updates for this joint? I always long...... never visit there liao......

legomad
14-11-2013, 01:58 PM
any update for this joint? the one at sentosa close?

canola123
01-01-2014, 05:53 PM
yesterday went there, got 2 new gals Ting Ting n Yang Yang
chose Ting Ting, shenyang.
very fair, long hair, also quite a beauty.
massage skill is good, zua geng also special too.
damage 55 + 50
next time will try Yang Yang

samsungXP7
01-01-2014, 10:42 PM
can roaming?

unger
02-01-2014, 11:03 AM
where is this joint?

pooloo
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM
hi bro, may i know what is the opening hours of this joint? And is this joint the one near kings spa?

AtlasShrugged
02-01-2014, 05:12 PM
damage 55 + 50

Wow, your news update fast too :D

canola123
02-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Wow, your news update fast too :D

seems like this joint still frequent by few old birds
i think their business peaked around 5-6 years back, when 7仙女still around, and better than chun hong.
i havent cheong the jb scene at tat time, must say a pity to miss out the peak of the jb massage scene.
anyway for new birds, if u driving from jalan serampang, u will pass king's spa on the left n hong leong bank on the right. go further up, onlyone is on the right hand side. u won;t miss it with its big banner.

hornylee
03-01-2014, 02:04 PM
damage 55 + 50

Autoroam included?

dkgg09
03-01-2014, 05:53 PM
damage 55 + 50

Tried tingting, short FR below

Looks: 6/10 (average to me) fair skin with belly
Massage: 8/10 quite skilful, definitely knows how to massage
Zua Gen: 3/10 not sure if it is authentic zua gen but more like hj for me
HJ: 3/10 mechanical, fast and non sensual
GFE: 0/10
AR: outside only difficult to roam inside anyway because she wore long pants, t-shirt.
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: 55 + 50
Rtm: maybe but wont try her again would prefer more GFE and sensual type.

canola123
04-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Tried tingting, short FR below

Looks: 6/10 (average to me) fair skin with belly
Massage: 8/10 quite skilful, definitely knows how to massage
Zua Gen: 3/10 not sure if it is authentic zua gen but more like hj for me
HJ: 3/10 mechanical, fast and non sensual
GFE: 0/10
AR: outside only difficult to roam inside anyway because she wore long pants, t-shirt.
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: 55 + 50
Rtm: maybe but wont try her again would prefer more GFE and sensual type.

thanks for feedback, i think i will also try the rest like yang yang n xiao jing

AtlasShrugged
04-01-2014, 05:35 PM
thanks for feedback, i think i will also try the rest like yang yang n xiao jing

Up your pts. Post FR when u tried..
Thanks

Antispyware
09-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Is 甜甜 or 小甜 still there?;)
The one at Sentosa is it close already???

Antispyware
02-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Is Only One still open during Lunar New Year, if not, when will be their opening date? Thanks...

maddog2003
04-02-2014, 10:44 PM
OO started biz today.

Had a good session with YY. she know where to press to ease the tense muscles despite not using massage oil.

RTM: Yes

Antispyware
04-02-2014, 11:50 PM
OO started biz today.

Had a good session with YY. she know where to press to ease the tense muscles despite not using massage oil.

Hi Bro, What's the price you had paid? And any extra charges during Chinese New Year?
Other than YY, anymore good Masseur recommendation?

canola123
15-02-2014, 10:17 PM
OO started biz today.

tried Yang Yang. she is from Liaoning, northen China, been here for 6months only. The massage, quite amount of strength applied, overall good massage.
the hj, more sensual, different from others bcos she will take care your stomach also.
damage ttl - RM55 + 50.
Xiaojing went back but will be back soon.

AtlasShrugged
17-02-2014, 05:54 PM
tried Yang Yang. she is from Liaoning, northen China, been here for 6months only. The massage, quite amount of strength applied, overall good massage.
the hj, more sensual, different from others bcos she will take care your stomach also.
damage ttl - RM55 + 50.
Xiaojing went back but will be back soon.

How is her looks, figure, age ??

canola123
20-02-2014, 10:23 PM
How is her looks, figure, age ??

look 7/10
figure 6/10
age mid 30s

AtlasShrugged
21-02-2014, 06:03 PM
look 7/10
figure 6/10
age mid 30s

Thanks for info.

Heard there's one XiaoPing nt bad. Yet to try..

Philips
21-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Any bro can provide driving direction from wdl custom to OO or tenet?

canola123
22-02-2014, 09:58 AM
i tried Yang Yang, Ting Ting n Yuan Yuan.
next will try Xiao Jing and Xiao Ping.

Yesterday went in n tried Yuan Yuan. the HDLY n HJ is sensual n no rush. she really took time to arouse u till u cum. so money worth spending.

of course OO been there for many years but still uphold their standard.

AtlasShrugged
22-02-2014, 05:23 PM
i tried Yang Yang, Ting Ting n Yuan Yuan.
next will try Xiao Jing and Xiao Ping.

Yesterday went in n tried Yuan Yuan. the HDLY n HJ is sensual n no rush. she really took time to arouse u till u cum. so money worth spending.

of course OO been there for many years but still uphold their standard.

There was a time when they really cannot make it

AtlasShrugged
24-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Tried Yang yang

Looks 6/10
Age 30+
Fig 6.5/10
Massage 6/10, I like hard painful massage.
HJ 8/10
Attitude 8.5/10

Overall quite a good and comfortable experience.
Seems like things changed at Only One.
MLs are all working except XIAO LU, newcomer, when I was there. YY said everyday was busy. Never try maybe next time.

DO NOT
1) tell them about SBF
2) overtip

Good luck hunting and post FRs after trying.

Beasty
24-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Only hj but no bbbj provided makes OO abit boring already.

canola123
25-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Tried Yang yang

DO NOT
1) tell them about SBF
2) overtip

Good luck hunting and post FRs after trying.

More important never tell them u Singaporean
i know many MLs will ask u straight are u working in Spore or r u Sporean?
most of the time i told them i local commute daily to n fro working as a operator in some plant in Tuas. ride bike everyday.

AtlasShrugged
25-02-2014, 10:48 PM
More important never tell them u Singaporean
i know many MLs will ask u straight are u working in Spore or r u Sporean?
most of the time i told them i local commute daily to n fro working as a operator in some plant in Tuas. ride bike everyday.

Same strategy I used. Said I stay Singapore n work, rental expensive. :D

canola123
07-04-2014, 09:43 PM
last Friday tried out Xiao Jing, thought she is new, actually she been there for like 2years.
i must say her butt massage, HDLY n HJ is very sensual.
boob oso big but enhanced type.
worth the money

canola123
07-04-2014, 09:43 PM
forgot to say Xiao Jing oso not bad looking!
from ShenYang, fair, i think got 165cm.

razo
07-04-2014, 10:13 PM
last Friday tried out Xiao Jing, thought she is new, actually she been there for like 2years.
worth the money

bro,damage include special??

O_N_G
07-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Better dont say from singapore
Later they chop shop u

samsungXP7
08-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Wat the damage for hj + roaming

MasP
08-04-2014, 09:22 AM
worth the money

She is named " uncle 杀手"。Quite popular since years back.

canola123
08-04-2014, 08:04 PM
She is named " uncle 杀手"。Quite popular since years back.

杀手in wat way ar? kc or killer hj?

Antispyware
10-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Wat the damage for hj + roaming

50rm+ [55rm(1 hr msg); 80 (1.5hr msg); 100rm (2 hr msg)]

Just an extra info, Bing Bing is back.

samsungXP7
10-04-2014, 03:14 AM
Which one good

canola123
10-04-2014, 10:10 PM
50rm+ [55rm(1 hr msg); 80 (1.5hr msg); 100rm (2 hr msg)]

Just an extra info, Bing Bing is back.

bing bing the 广西gal
abit tanned one rite?

AtlasShrugged
11-04-2014, 11:26 AM
bing bing the 广西gal
abit tanned one rite?

Bing Bing very long already. She was there before chunhong..

Poolball_Kia
13-04-2014, 09:34 PM
is chun hong still working there?

AtlasShrugged
13-04-2014, 09:49 PM
is chun hong still working there?

NO...............................

Antispyware
02-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Is 甜甜 back yet?

canola123
14-05-2014, 09:00 PM
went last week to try out Xiao Ping
to my surprise, she is quite pretty, well 东北lady firstly skin is deligate. fair also the face feature is sharp.
she been here for 3 yrs n quite busy also.
and i must say is a much better joint in term of service around tat area.
HDLY is good n sensual also. also she is slow n steady no rush type. so u can enjoy the most.
now OO got Xiao Ping, Xiao Jing, Ting Ting, Yang Yang, Yuan Yuan, Bing Bing. all i tried. who else huh?

Antispyware
15-05-2014, 07:10 PM
to my surprise, she is quite pretty, well 东北lady firstly skin is deligate. fair also the face feature is sharp.
HDLY is good n sensual also. also she is slow n steady no rush type. so u can enjoy the most.
now OO got Xiao Ping, Xiao Jing, Ting Ting, Yang Yang, Yuan Yuan, Bing Bing. all i tried. who else huh?

Hi Canola, may I know what's the charges you had paid?

AtlasShrugged
19-05-2014, 10:45 PM

I like yuan yuan's figure..

Antispyware
11-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Just been to Oo and was told by the Boss Coleen that he opened another outlet near Giant Pelangi that there got foot reflexology and also body massage. Name of the Shop is called GOOD POINT (Reflexology and Health Care); Address : 60, Jalan Pingai, Taman Pelangi, 84000, Johor Bahru.
I will update the price during the next visit.;)

MasP
15-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Just been to Oo and was told by the Boss Coleen that he opened another outlet near Giant Pelangi that there got foot reflexology and also body massage. Name of the Shop is called GOOD POINT (Reflexology and Health Care); Address : 60, Jalan Pingai, Taman Pelangi, 84000, Johor Bahru.

Any update?????

AtlasShrugged
15-08-2014, 04:31 PM

Heard got Gay service by ML from other shops.
Not yet verified.. Those keen can try..

rigger
15-11-2014, 05:08 PM

KL is back! One of my favorite:D

legomad
16-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Any update , it been long time any one there to recommend? Miss all the old girl

Aladeen
16-11-2014, 10:25 AM
where is this OO?
is it the same row as best place in pelangi?

MasP
18-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Any update , it been long time any one there to recommend? Miss all the old girl

Me too..........

ooomgomgomg
21-11-2014, 07:19 PM

Bro, this Good Point is clean or same like Oo?

rompingread
22-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Went to Oo yesterday nite...they close @11pm. Took 1 hr massage

ML : TingTing
Boobs : Quite Big mybe 35c
Body : 7/10
After 45min did not offer Hj...funny...or mybe she does not do Hj.
Anyway her massage was good.

VeryHumsup
23-11-2014, 06:47 PM
any bros know if xiao jing is back?

throne
24-11-2014, 11:02 PM
any bros know if xiao jing is back?

u cannot call n ask?

VeryHumsup
25-11-2014, 12:47 AM
u cannot call n ask?

want tell jiu tell, you don't say anything nobody will say you eh gao

throne
25-11-2014, 07:44 PM
want tell jiu tell, you don't say anything nobody will say you eh gao

Forum is free to post, i post what i want.
Also you lazy call n ask n not lazy to post and ask.
Choose the more effective way lah.

ibanezjem555
25-11-2014, 08:17 PM
My FR on OO

Had excess RM but short on SGD so decided to go for a park-and-ride to JB. Aimed for the 11.30 am to 3.30 pm. Drove to Woodlands and park at carpark behind SV Guitars. Carpark say ‘Full’ but at least 4 lots available. No traffic and swee returned to SG by 3.30 pm.

MP: OO (near King’s Spa)- Dark and old but clean, with massage bed or mattress on floor (your choice), some rooms look cleaner but not spa type feel, ring to enter type door, curtain partitions inside
Name: XD
Body: milf, not fat but got tummy, nice big (.)(.), not flabby or saggy with nice cute light-brown nips, nice long hair
Attitude: Good, playful. Work seriously no look at hp. Strength maintain throughout
Massage: Finger-press followed by heel of palm press. Able to use elbows. Told her to let it rip… she really play-dough me… shiok.. Elbow and fore-arm swipe to back of legs, no hand massage or front thigh massage (mext time I remind her)
JG: Yes, with stomach massage. Soft type with some shaft action
Sun-hole: Yes
French+Others: Yes (but you must kc/ saybok her to work chemistry)
Gf(milf)e: High
Damage: $80+$50/90 mins/1
RTM: Yes, Milf is often better as SYT almost always got attitude. Most probably visit other MPs and use OO as 2nd back up if other MPs r disappointing.

I am newbie to JB so here’s the timings for my (or your) future ref for an uncrowded weekday:
11.40: Park Carpark at Woodlands
11.55: Walk n Reach chkpt
12.00: Board bus
12.10: Reach MY chkpt (lorry block way)
12.15: Clear customs, take taxi from official pay-first taxi stand (RM9.70)
12.30: Recce battalion dismount, lay down illum sticks to reach MP
2.15: Finish and come down, go to BFC makan Mee Goreng n Teh Tarik (RM 6.30)
2.35: Makan finish shiok
2.45: Flag Metered Taxi (RM7.20), had to walk towards main road.
2.55: Reach MY Chkpt
3.00: Clear MY Chkpt, take bus
3.05: Reach SG Chkpt (zero traffic for bus, but traffic for cars)
3.10: Walk back from SG Chkpt to carpark
3.25: Reach carpark, go to look see at SV Guitars

Bad part is the walking… walk long long from carpark to SG chkpt..
Don’t be carrot by taxi touts asking for RM20 to Pelangi.
Prepare RM in 50 bills easy to pay and tip.

Rock On Bros

VeryHumsup
25-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Forum is free to post, i post what i want.
Also you lazy call n ask n not lazy to post and ask.
Choose the more effective way lah.

I was only asking if any people knows. Does it even warrant you to be rude?
If it was other people with more rep power who ask this question, will you tell them what you told me? You are someone who steps on others who are beneath you. PUI!

rompingread
25-11-2014, 11:40 PM
My FR on OO

Had excess RM but short on SGD so decided to go for a park-and-ride to JB. Aimed for the 11.30 am to 3.30 pm. Drove to Woodlands and park at carpark behind SV Guitars. Carpark say ‘Full’ but at least 4 lots available. No traffic and swee returned to SG by 3.30 pm.

MP: OO (near King’s Spa)- Dark and old but clean, with massage bed or mattress on floor (your choice), some rooms look cleaner but not spa type feel, ring to enter type door, curtain partitions inside
Name: XD
Body: milf, not fat but got tummy, nice big (.)(.), not flabby or saggy with nice cute light-brown nips, nice long hair
Attitude: Good, playful. Work seriously no look at hp. Strength maintain throughout
Massage: Finger-press followed by heel of palm press. Able to use elbows. Told her to let it rip… she really play-dough me… shiok.. Elbow and fore-arm swipe to back of legs, no hand massage or front thigh massage (mext time I remind her)
JG: Yes, with stomach massage. Soft type with some shaft action
Sun-hole: Yes
French+Others: Yes (but you must kc/ saybok her to work chemistry)
Gf(milf)e: High
Damage: $80+$50/90 mins/1
RTM: Yes, Milf is often better as SYT almost always got attitude. Most probably visit other MPs and use OO as 2nd back up if other MPs r disappointing.

I am newbie to JB so here’s the timings for my (or your) future ref for an uncrowded weekday:
11.40: Park Carpark at Woodlands
11.55: Walk n Reach chkpt
12.00: Board bus
12.10: Reach MY chkpt (lorry block way)
12.15: Clear customs, take taxi from official pay-first taxi stand (RM9.70)
12.30: Recce battalion dismount, lay down illum sticks to reach MP
2.15: Finish and come down, go to BFC makan Mee Goreng n Teh Tarik (RM 6.30)
2.35: Makan finish shiok
2.45: Flag Metered Taxi (RM7.20), had to walk towards main road.
2.55: Reach MY Chkpt
3.00: Clear MY Chkpt, take bus
3.05: Reach SG Chkpt (zero traffic for bus, but traffic for cars)
3.10: Walk back from SG Chkpt to carpark
3.25: Reach carpark, go to look see at SV Guitars

Bad part is the walking… walk long long from carpark to SG chkpt..
Don’t be carrot by taxi touts asking for RM20 to Pelangi.
Prepare RM in 50 bills easy to pay and tip.

Rock On Bros

bro ibanezjem555...XD ? Xiao Ding ? Full name please or can PM me...thxs in advance bro..

throne
26-11-2014, 06:13 AM
I was only asking if any people knows. Does it even warrant you to be rude?
If it was other people with more rep power who ask this question, will you tell them what you told me? You are someone who steps on others who are beneath you. PUI!

Sorry it does not matter with reputation.
Someone w higher power pm me for info, I didn't reply either.
What's wrong with call and ask? You cannot call and ask?
Want people spoon feed? If you replied earlier and say you don't have the number, maybe I will pm you the number.

VeryHumsup
26-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Sorry it does not matter with reputation.
Someone w higher power pm me for info, I didn't reply either.
What's wrong with call and ask? You cannot call and ask?
Want people spoon feed? If you replied earlier and say you don't have the number, maybe I will pm you the number.

I don't gian your help

tanmikel
28-11-2014, 04:33 PM
anyone has a recommendation for a not so money faced girl ? pretty or not can be up to individual taste but as long as pleasant and nice figure

ooomgomgomg
02-12-2014, 01:07 AM

Any bros got fr on Good Power? I pass by saw sign board is Good Power, not Good Point. One uncle sitting outside shop, maybe he is captain. Looks like half shop size, glass door from outside half covered so cannot see inside.

brucee
21-12-2014, 02:24 AM
Who are still there? Able to rank who is the best? Thanks

shybo
22-12-2014, 10:40 AM
If KaiLi is back then she will be one of the better one. I love looking for her in the past and will leabe the shop if she is not working. that tell you how good she is.

tanmikel
22-12-2014, 12:13 PM
If KaiLi is back then she will be one of the better one. I love looking for her in the past and will leabe the shop if she is not working. that tell you how good she is.

i think she is still there:)

shybo
27-12-2014, 11:58 PM
too bad i quit going le. lol. still miss her though...:)

Arecoy
05-01-2015, 12:53 AM
e4 times i go there.. But always the okt mentioned no girl.. No lady.. I wondering why..

Antispyware
21-02-2015, 11:26 PM
When is Oo opened date during Chinese New Year period?

sexhorny
27-02-2015, 03:15 PM
hi bros,

is ting ting back?

Sienna
22-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Went to Oo yesterday after meeting with a heavy rain when in JB.

Asked for Xiao Jing but the old man at the counter told me that she had already resigned some time back. Was assigned another girl called Yuan Yuan. She is quite good looking, but alas, she has NO massage skill at all. Plenty of piano playing with soft touches and nothing else. Luckily she did a reasonable HDLY on me and that calmed my anger.

Name : Yuan Yuan
Looks : 8
Size : Average
Boobs : 34B
Massage : 1/10 (hardly any massage done, all piano playing throghout)
HJ : 5/10
BJ : NIL
FJ : Never asked.
Damage : RM60 for 1-hr masg + RM 50 for hj
RTM : No, definitely not
:mad:

shybo
23-03-2015, 09:14 PM

Asked for Xiao Jing but the old man at the counter told me that she had already resigned some time back. Was assigned another girl called Yuan Yuan. She is quite good looking, but alas, she has NO massage skill at all. Plenty of piano playing with soft touches and nothing else. Luckily she did a reasonable HDLY on me and that calmed my anger.

Next time go find Kai Li lah... Hahaha...

Poolball_Kia
24-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Kaili is no longer around. Who else is gd there?

andywoo
28-03-2015, 05:05 PM

Agree with u. Yuan yuan cannot make it.
My fav XP went back home. Hai.

localbest
06-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Agree with u. Yuan yuan cannot make it.
My fav XP went back home. Hai.

Yuan yuan look like a typical old hen 老母鸡 and her attitude sucks.

But there is one young massage PRC girl in onlyone mp called Ah ping, she is not only the youngest there but also pretty and got pink nipples too. :)

She is considered a senior sweet young thing and have not yet reached the status of milf.

She is not yet married and her breast are damn solid and firm not sagging. She started working in onlyone mp when she was 21 years old, now she is almost 25 already. :D

By the way the XP that you have quoted is it referring to Xiao ping or Ah ping?

andywoo
06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Yuan yuan look like a typical old hen 老母鸡 and her attitude sucks.

But there is one young massage PRC girl in onlyone mp called Ah ping, she is not only the youngest there but also pretty and got pink nipples too. :)

She is considered a senior sweet young thing and have not yet reached the status of milf.

She is not yet married and her breast are damn solid and firm not sagging. She started working in onlyone mp when she was 21 years old, now she is almost 25 already. :D

By the way the XP that you have quoted is it referring to Xiao ping or Ah ping?

Xiao ping. She is the youngest girl over there. Good fig n sweet looking. Ya, she just return back from her hometown. Visit her recently. Cheer!!

samsungXP7
06-05-2015, 02:40 PM
xiao ping allowed roam inside?they still wearing uniform like last time?

localbest
06-05-2015, 10:25 PM
xiao ping allowed roam inside?they still wearing uniform like last time?

No more costume playing leow, brudder.

Roaming quite subjective for her. Last time she charge me roaming fee but since I became her regular, she allowed me to play with her watermelon free of charge.

For 1st timer whether allowed or not depend on her mood.

She doesn't like people who are kasar (粗暴) but may allow customer who are lembut (温柔) to fine tune her radio...:D

localbest
06-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Kaili is no longer around. Who else is gd there?

Kaili is not as pretty as chun hong (the beauty queen of onlyone mp) but her attitude and service are way better than chun hong.

One thing for sure is kaili's boobs is better looking and solid than hers.

Bingbing the Yunnan girl is also no longer there leow. :o

Now the new batch of girls all cannot make it except xiao ping who is still working there since 5 years ago.... :)

localbest
11-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Onlyone mp open another branch at jalan pingai opposite leisure mall.

The joint name is called Good power reflexology.

Instead of PRC, they only recruit local massage lady.:)

andywoo
11-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Onlyone mp open another branch at jalan pingai opposite leisure mall.

The joint name is called Good power reflexology.

Instead of PRC, they only recruit local massage lady.:)

I try once b4. Cannot make it. Old auntie. But i do not know is by OO

localbest
11-05-2015, 10:31 PM
I try once b4. Cannot make it. Old auntie. But i do not know is by OO

your definition of old is how old ?

30 plus to early 40s auntie still can accept lah ... :)

above 45 think rod very hard to stand liow ... :D

andywoo
11-05-2015, 11:09 PM
your definition of old is how old ?

30 plus to early 40s auntie still can accept lah ... :)

above 45 think rod very hard to stand liow ... :D

I think 40 plus. Worst den yuan2. So u can imagine how jialet. But that's maybe 6 month plus ago.

localbest
11-05-2015, 11:19 PM
I think 40 plus. Worst den yuan2. So u can imagine how jialet. But that's maybe 6 month plus ago.

40plus, think asset should be sagging liow.

I wonder how customer can get happy ending from her...:D

andywoo
12-05-2015, 12:09 AM
40plus, think asset should be sagging liow.

I wonder how customer can get happy ending from her...:D

Well. Close ur eye n imagine u get rape by a syt. Lol.

I reject her offer on the spot but give her some tips for asking.

Philips
12-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Anyone can provide driving direction fr sg?

localbest
18-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Well. Close ur eye n imagine u get rape by a syt. Lol.

I reject her offer on the spot but give her some tips for asking.

That is the bad habit of prc massage lady.

Most of them always show black face when reject hj. :eek:

Greedy and ask for money tips when service sucks. :mad:

Only minority of them like Xiao ping still okay. :D

andywoo
18-05-2015, 02:51 PM
That is the bad habit of prc massage lady.

Most of them always show black face when reject hj. :eek:

Greedy and ask for money tips when service sucks. :mad:

Only minority of them like Xiao ping still okay. :D

I think none of us will reject xiao ping offer. Lol.

*FiReWoRkS*
19-05-2015, 01:09 AM
FR - Yuan Yuan

Looks: 7

Body: 7 (fair and smooth but in uniform and cant roam much so also no use)

Massage: 7 (acceptable and nothing to shout about)

HJ: 7 (quite hardworking as i took some time to cum yet she didnt complain)

RTM: No cos wana try others first

Dmg: rm50/60 sorry cant rem exact figure liao + rm50 (go SG mp one time i can go JB mp two times)

Not sure if this YY is the YY that some bros mentioned before whom has some attitude problem bcos she was quite ok for me.

Cheers~

andywoo
20-05-2015, 11:03 PM
FR - Yuan Yuan

Looks: 7

Body: 7 (fair and smooth but in uniform and cant roam much so also no use)

Massage: 7 (acceptable and nothing to shout about)

HJ: 7 (quite hardworking as i took some time to cum yet she didnt complain)

RTM: No cos wana try others first

Dmg: rm50/60 sorry cant rem exact figure liao + rm50 (go SG mp one time i can go JB mp two times)

Not sure if this YY is the YY that some bros mentioned before whom has some attitude problem bcos she was quite ok for me.

Cheers~

Only one yuan2 there. To me she got no attitude but other than that, no comments. Always stated b4.