PDA

View Full Version : sexy playing with bottle

joop10
10-02-2005, 08:35 AM
Have not posted in long time. Are you thirsty?

Malefikus
10-02-2005, 10:31 AM

Mmmmmhhh.... Actually I think she is not thirsty, because, how can you drink out of an empty bottle...? :rolleyes: Looks rather like she is about to refill! :D

sy836226
10-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Nice pics. Reminds me of the time i stuffed it in a girls pussy but too bad I erased the pics :(

Wangshang
10-02-2005, 11:12 AM

Nice shaven pussy, a woman that takes that much pride in her pussy must be really fun in bed. lucky devil you.

Why peel off the label of the bottle? Didn't want to give the manufacturer free advertisment? Well, you're right, those capitalist bastards! :D

yang punk
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Hmmm...you should have given her one of those wine bottles with looonnng neck! Plastic water bottles have short neck besides being rather sharp round the edges of the mouth...how much 'fun' can she have?

But the theme is kinky and refreshing...waiting to see how you develop it further... points waiting to be awarded to you!

iersan
10-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Hmmm...you should have given her one of those wine bottles with looonnng neck! Plastic water bottles have short neck besides being rather sharp round the edges of the mouth...how much 'fun' can she have?

These could only be wise words from a man who's done it before.... :D

yang punk
11-02-2005, 10:29 AM
These could only be wise words from a man who's done it before.... :D

Hahaha...not really but heard stories from a relative that her maid used to 'collect' long neck wine bottles in her room. She finally had to fire her when they caught her bonking a man on her bed in the master bedroom. Oh well...all the bottles still couldn't satisfy her!

joop10
12-02-2005, 03:23 AM
More close up. She has used a long neck bottle too, but that is for next time.

iersan
14-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Hahaha...not really but heard stories from a relative that her maid used to 'collect' long neck wine bottles in her room. She finally had to fire her when they caught her bonking a man on her bed in the master bedroom. Oh well...all the bottles still couldn't satisfy her!

Oh I see.....I see.......I thought there was a wine bottle series of Pusi that I've missed from the archives LOL !! Chees mate. :D

iersan
14-02-2005, 02:41 AM
More close up. She has used a long neck bottle too, but that is for next time.

Thanks mate, good clear pics....well done! :cool:

sgbogyman
17-02-2005, 02:05 PM
nice. would she feels better if there is ice cold water in the bottle with a cap? :) just me 2 cents and not sure if anyone tired...

phi_rick
20-02-2005, 06:41 AM
More close up. She has used a long neck bottle too, but that is for next time.'

GEEZ,,,,pic 0014 gets my motor running on overdrive
whooo wheeeeeeeeee
thanks bro :D