PDA

View Full Version : Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

milffella
23-02-2005, 06:17 PM
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**
arrange to meet her up at jurong west at her brother place.
went to pick her up at the bus stop.MILF!!!!wear a tight sexy jeans shorts and tank top.wow damn busty and apple/pear figure.her face abit Buck teeth.
ask her how much she said 100 FJ. drove down to serangoon desker hotel cheap budget.
went in start kissing and rubba her for a while. ask me to bath.after bathing came out from the bathroom see her sitting on the bed with her rad sexy bra and lacy g string on. went up to her and she push me on the bed. touch and starting catbathing my arms back and chest all my tattoos. and lick my nipples. my little head getting hard and hard and at the same time i rubba her breat and pussy.
then she moved down and continue catbath till she reach my anus and start to tongue fucked it.woooooo damn shiok and the same time playing with my balls and dick. and then she lick all the way up to my balls and dick and start bbbbjing me in a fast and furious manner!!!!
after a good session or bbbjing i cant take it anymore.... told her to doggie and i capped myself and start to pump her like a mad bull from behind. she squirmed and orgasm twice....a little squirt smell of urine came out can feel the hot gush on my balls. damn shiok. pump for about 20 minutes still cannot cum tired. lied down ask her to bbbj me again. she willingly take it off my condom and start to bbbj me as hard and furious.....told her i am coming she carry on to bbbj me till i cant take it and CIM into her mouth. sshow me her CFM face and swallow my cum saying it tastes sweet.
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
body: pear shape nice ass boobs firm C cup
AR:10/10
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
RTF:sure
damage 100+20 hotel room

any bro wanna try pm me i pm u contact.

Cheers, MILFfella

milffella
23-02-2005, 06:21 PM
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**
went to pick her up at the bus stop.MILF!!!!wear a tight sexy jeans shorts and tank top.wow damn busty and apple/pear figure.her face abit Buck teeth.
ask her how much she said 100 FJ. drove down to serangoon desker hotel cheap budget.
went in start kissing and rubba her for a while. ask me to bath.after bathing came out from the bathroom see her sitting on the bed with her rad sexy bra and lacy g string on. went up to her and she push me on the bed. touch and starting catbathing my arms back and chest all my tattoos. and lick my nipples. my little head getting hard and hard and at the same time i rubba her breat and pussy.
then she moved down and continue catbath till she reach my anus and start to tongue fucked it.woooooo damn shiok and the same time playing with my balls and dick. and then she lick all the way up to my balls and dick and start bbbbjing me in a fast and furious manner!!!!
after a good session or bbbjing i cant take it anymore.... told her to doggie and i capped myself and start to pump her like a mad bull from behind. she squirmed and orgasm twice....a little squirt smell of urine came out can feel the hot gush on my balls. damn shiok. pump for about 20 minutes still cannot cum tired. lied down ask her to bbbj me again. she willingly take it off my condom and start to bbbj me as hard and furious.....told her i am coming she carry on to bbbj me till i cant take it and CIM into her mouth. sshow me her CFM face and swallow my cum saying it tastes sweet.
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella

oh yeah brothers whom know me i can give , others need to exchange and those lamers dun even think of me giving it. thanks

RC38
23-02-2005, 06:36 PM
number 914314**

looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella

Me want lai can or not Bro

just_me
23-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Bro milf, look like u had a good time. :)

RC38
23-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks bro u very fast

up u leh

rocky73sg
23-02-2005, 07:06 PM
what a sextifying session our bro has. reading your fr is equally sextifying.

cheers!

Eternity_Gal
23-02-2005, 07:12 PM
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to

Cheers, MILFfella
Wat hogwash you had mention? Reading all ur postings frm last day, they doesn't sound creditable lol.

milffella
23-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Wat hogwash you had mention? Reading all ur postings frm last day, they doesn't sound creditable lol.

wad your point here? ?? u newbie?

zenzen
23-02-2005, 08:17 PM
wah bro envy u sial.....swallow ur cum somemore..... :o

ballplayer
23-02-2005, 08:20 PM

helo brudder.. can pm the contact.. thanx thanx

Eternity_Gal
23-02-2005, 08:26 PM

My point here is that ur experiences are simply hilarious. Yes, I'm more newbie than you are..

milffella
23-02-2005, 08:27 PM
My point here is that ur experiences are simply hilarious. Yes, I'm more newbie than you are..

not only fls,my ONS list is even more hilarious.
and there is nothing true but

MILFFELLA!!!!!!!!!!!

milffella
23-02-2005, 08:28 PM
not only fls,my ONS list is even more hilarious.
and there is nothing true but

MILFFELLA!!!!!!!!!!!

come back soon my GF is here...buai!

glenn553
23-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Nice FR, keep it up :)

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 10:01 PM
yep.. i have to admit thats quite a FR! :p

dandan2512
23-02-2005, 10:51 PM
solid fr bro,i have been thinking of trying milf too but till now still no chance...salute u......

dicktracysco
23-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Nice FR u have there.
Whats the meaning of milf anyway?

juda
23-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Nice FR u have there.
Whats the meaning of milf anyway?

Mother I Like to Fxxk! :D

dicktracysco
24-02-2005, 12:08 AM
haa.. is this a common term for married fl with kids?

milffella
24-02-2005, 12:55 AM
yep.. i have to admit thats quite a FR! :p

more to come............in moderation for a long time...............
thanks to some heshe or shehe.

Liquid@cid
24-02-2005, 01:29 AM
number 914314**
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella

bro, can i have her contact?

asknot3
24-02-2005, 01:32 AM
bro, ..... her contact?I like your signature! So you don't mind if you get zapped for quoting the entire post?..kekekeke :p Think you better edit quickly..lol

casannova03
24-02-2005, 03:22 AM
wah minah and milf...hmmm very lethal combination.....anyway is it because of her bucked teeth or also because of her not so good looks that you gave her such low marks for looks ah?

milffella
24-02-2005, 04:16 AM
wah minah and milf...hmmm very lethal combination.....anyway is it because of her bucked teeth or also because of her not so good looks that you gave her such low marks for looks ah?

looks not good man....sluttish with buck teeth. i am a goodlook lover

tzr250sg
24-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi Bro, very interested in MIF, never got a chance to try.
Would u be kind to pass her contact to me.
Thks a million!!!

BIGFIGHTER
24-02-2005, 11:46 AM
oh yeah brothers whom know me i can give , others need to exchange and those lamers dun even think of me giving it. thanks

BRO,

Not tried Malay
is ok to give me the contact

TKS

king2625
24-02-2005, 12:21 PM
number 914314**
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella
Hi bro,

Iam interested in her contact.Please e-mail to me at [email protected]
Thanks.

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 12:49 PM
number 914314**

Cheers, MILFfella

Woo bro u really coming back with a bang...btw called your contact u provided she abit cautious maybe becos dun noe me...who should i say intro so at least can break the ice....also yr this ICE sounds reall juicy... :D

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 12:55 PM
EG I think prbly u dun know the man....

MG69
24-02-2005, 12:57 PM
bro,
your PM box is full.
care to pm me the contact?
thanks

aceteam
24-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Intresting and nice Fr!!

paradise
24-02-2005, 02:53 PM
good Fr u got.. up ur points..

danny41sg
24-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Mother I Like to Fxxk! :D

Who don't ? :D

milffella
24-02-2005, 02:58 PM
good Fr u got.. up ur points..

thanks bro, more FR and new blood is comin up!!

beachboii
24-02-2005, 05:35 PM
more to come............in moderation for a long time...............
thanks to some heshe or shehe.

what happened? who is that heshe or shehe??????

milffella
24-02-2005, 05:39 PM

yo bro!! hahahaha....some losers la, no guts to meet me up and kanna flamed by me. but when things all against me becos i fling with some ger from SB forum all the lamer and ah gua stand united and f me. i f sammyboy mah...got moderated how are ya.....
any new ONS recently?? hehehehe we always exchange i remember

milffella
24-02-2005, 05:44 PM

bro long time din go out for coffeee, u know la i siao siao who can stop me.
those lamer no kanna before that why.
haha anyway how u got try the victoria

tr lover
24-02-2005, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=milffella]bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**

Bro can u PM me the no also want to try!

Thank You in advance.

beachboii
24-02-2005, 05:55 PM
bro long time din go out for coffeee, u know la i siao siao who can stop me.
those lamer no kanna before that why.
haha anyway how u got try the victoria

haha try liao ...not bad lah....pay $50 for everythings.....but only half an hour....this week i broke liao...spend too much...had to stay inhouse....haiz

next week i catch up with u ok...maybe we look for threesome with the malay gal u bonk...ask her how much?

milffella
24-02-2005, 05:58 PM
haha try liao ...not bad lah....pay $50 for everythings.....but only half an hour....this week i broke liao...spend too much...had to stay inhouse....haiz

next week i catch up with u ok...maybe we look for threesome with the malay gal u bonk...ask her how much?

sure......hooked up again...any trouble tell me okie bro?

beachboii
24-02-2005, 06:04 PM
sure......hooked up again...any trouble tell me okie bro?

no problem...just that i quit my job liao...so nowsday got to control my spending...so sorry that can't meet u for so many occasion coz i really not much money in my pocket and i am no longer driving liao...times are bad now for me but don worry once i got the money we enjoy again.... :D

milffella
24-02-2005, 06:22 PM
no problem...just that i quit my job liao...so nowsday got to control my spending...so sorry that can't meet u for so many occasion coz i really not much money in my pocket and i am no longer driving liao...times are bad now for me but don worry once i got the money we enjoy again.... :D

i come pick u up la.

beachboii
24-02-2005, 06:38 PM
i come pick u up la.

u know my pattern mah...i don't like to trouble ppl...and then i go out also pocket must had some money mah...wait wan to bonk how right....anyway..i will catch up with u and bro muscle machine next week once i got some money THEN we can enjoy together..:)

Maxlines
27-02-2005, 01:52 AM
number 914314**
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella

can pm me her contact...she sounds like wild huh...thANKS.....

sickman22
27-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I would like to try her.
Mind to pm me her contact?

Thanks
:cool:

RC38
27-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Cannot find time last whole week

so it has been 5 days any other FR

or have any bro contacted ice

thank u

RC38
28-02-2005, 03:52 PM
SMS 2 time today no reply

Call no ans

Bro any idle

lbcben
04-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I just her hp from bro milffella, she immediately reply to me "If looking for service, then she hang up the phone"...
bang......phone hang....
guess I look for other lobang...

RC38
05-03-2005, 08:20 AM
I just her hp from bro milffella, she immediately reply to me "If looking for service, then she hang up the phone"...
bang......phone hang....
guess I look for other lobang...

So bro milffella look like none of the bro have been able to contact her

can u confirm if she is still doing FL

thanks

nickhornz
05-03-2005, 09:26 AM
bro her number is 9143xxxx isit?

her name is wat ah?

how come never do it at her house? does she allow?

striker42
07-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Yes same sms her twice no reply at all...... can anyone cfm if she is still doing

So bro milffella look like none of the bro have been able to contact her

can u confirm if she is still doing FL

thanks

milffella
07-03-2005, 03:10 PM
SMS 2 time today no reply

Call no ans

Bro any idle

i sms her no reply till yesterday, told me her husband suspect her do fl. and now currently busy with her new job.
why not u try calling her again then.
or ask MetalMachine

striker42
07-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks brudder for speedy reply will take yr advice

i sms her no reply till yesterday, told me her husband suspect her do fl. and now currently busy with her new job.
why not u try calling her again then.
or ask MetalMachine

striker42
09-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Well tried again without any success, no reply at all to my sms, so guess we have to move on. Thanks anyway

flaxseed
13-03-2005, 02:55 PM
darn, was really into this thread. :( anyone got lobang for malay milfs? In fact any milfs will be fine...hyuk hyuk ;)

ktmposer
30-03-2005, 02:09 AM
darn, was really into this thread. :( anyone got lobang for malay milfs? In fact any milfs will be fine...hyuk hyuk ;)

BODOH PUNYA MELAYU

highman6
01-04-2005, 10:21 AM
number 914314**
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
damage 100+20 hotel room

Cheers, MILFfella

bro good fL can pass me the contact or exchange

Sazzie
08-04-2005, 01:33 AM
i must say she is one hell of a fl, power. it's a waste not she's lying low for time being.

davechua
01-02-2007, 10:06 PM
bros could u care to pm her contact.
Thanks in advance