PDA

View Full Version : where is desker??

superfreak
01-03-2005, 06:14 PM
hi bros, i noe where is desker rd, but where are the houses??
petain rd i noe is arnd flanders sq, but what abt desker? i took bus and walk along the road, dun see any houses

and i search forums liao.. noone explain!

lawry
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
ahh.. ehhh.. ok.. u wan to know.. u go walk desker road in the nite about 11pm.. best.. the ah gua is in between desker and rowell road during the day.. and during the nite.. the good ah gua is at rowell road.. the mama shop area is the malaysian ah gua.. the drink stall is the thai ah gua..

desker that road use to have a lot of indo ah gua.. but they spoil their trade by stealing from customers..

inside the backlane of desker and rowell.. u will find medicine and VCD too..

but one thing.. i think u lie to us.. u have not gone there before.. if u have gone there. u just follow the crowd u can find liao.. one more spoon feeder.. grin...

superfreak
01-03-2005, 06:26 PM
haha ok lah not walk ALONG desker rd, but i walk past it and peeer in, on the way to mustapa...

hmm will have to explore more one day... thanks bro

ahh.. ehhh.. ok.. u wan to know.. u go walk desker road in the nite about 11pm.. best.. the ah gua is in between desker and rowell road during the day.. and during the nite.. the good ah gua is at rowell road.. the mama shop area is the malaysian ah gua.. the drink stall is the thai ah gua..

desker that road use to have a lot of indo ah gua.. but they spoil their trade by stealing from customers..

inside the backlane of desker and rowell.. u will find medicine and VCD too..

but one thing.. i think u lie to us.. u have not gone there before.. if u have gone there. u just follow the crowd u can find liao.. one more spoon feeder.. grin...

lawry
01-03-2005, 06:42 PM
haha ok lah not walk ALONG desker rd, but i walk past it and peeer in, on the way to mustapa...

hmm will have to explore more one day... thanks bro
pengs.. u walk pass and take a peek and u post big big
i took bus and walk along the road, dun see any houses TMD.. nowadays, newbie (opps nottt newbie!! its someone who is in the forum for 1 1/2 years.. grin still can post like that. never learn..) can lie thr their nose to get information...

pengs.. never do ur homework and just anyhow post.. u think i alot of time meh.. deduct ur rep points.. :mad:

superfreak
01-03-2005, 07:43 PM
:( :(
i noe where desker is, but i dunno where the houses are...

that day i went petain to look around, found the houses, but i still not so sure abt desker... so not like as if i never do any hmwk at all!

oxilary
01-03-2005, 08:18 PM
well.. did u go down and recce the ground? i doubt so.. cos u shudn't miss it..

since u noe where desker road is.. den just walk and there'll be an alley way for u to turn into.. that's what u're looking for..

it's like petain lydat.. anywaes.. i went there recce myself.. almost lost my way.. but i still manage to find it w/o any assistance. singapore ain't dat big :p

diesel
03-03-2005, 02:08 AM
ahh.. ehhh.. ok.. u wan to know.. u go walk desker road in the nite about 11pm.. best.. the ah gua is in between desker and rowell road during the day.. and during the nite.. the good ah gua is at rowell road.. the mama shop area is the malaysian ah gua.. the drink stall is the thai ah gua.. desker that road use to have a lot of indo ah gua.. but they spoil their trade by stealing from customers..
Eh...lawry, are you sure there is 'ah gua'. Don't sabotage him mah. :rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talk to superfreak how to get there is no use. A picture tells a thousand words is still the best.
Dear superfeak, please look at this map here (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/genmap.cgi?x=30308.6490&y=32442.3183&sizex=395&sizey=500&level=7&iconlist=star,30308.649,32442.3183;).