PDA

View Full Version : Worlds best facial... ever !

bigmoose
11-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I gotta stop going to Singa's, it affecting my professional life, I just run amok. Then again if I packed up and moved there ... ?

This is the same girl I posted with her friend a few months ago. She was with a different friend this time. Turned the friend down on that night but when I felt up to it a few days later she had gone home.

Anyhow absolutely great fucking blow jobs with either a CIM or COF, take your pick. And I mean the type of BJ, to completion, thats so good you don't bother to fuck her.

Here's the first of the shots. A nice petite 21yo body. She still likes the bananas. Nice arse on her. Not the tallest girl, but proportionall long limbs.

bigmoose
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Sorry about the painting, but she's going to be in Sin for a while. I think I'll make her my semi-regular.

Get her on her back first to control how much length to giver her. I like the position of kneeling on her chest and pinning her arms down. I wonder if she feels as helpless as she looks.

Sitting on bed corner whilst she kneels on the floor always gives you a good look at their face.

Malefikus
11-03-2005, 11:36 PM
clear pics, wet girls, dirty action - niiiiiiice stuff man! points! Your pics got a naughty edge, I like that a lot, and you give a decent story around the pics!

bigmoose
12-03-2005, 09:44 PM
clear pics, wet girls, dirty action - niiiiiiice stuff man! points! Your pics got a naughty edge, I like that a lot, and you give a decent story around the pics!

Thanks ...

I saw her three times during my last stay. The head was so good and I was tired after a hard days work so I didn't realy care much for the pussy. But I though I better use it at least once otherwise I would regret it down the track. She was suprisingly accomodating for a small body, not even a wimper.

I did this half Lao half Thai girl on a different night on the same visit. She was a bit bigger and even though she let me fuck her good and proper she was thrusting about the bed in geniune pain. She had tears welling in her eyes when I was done and she could hardly walk with straight legs. The humbling thing is in the morning she told me she will never take a tall guy again, before giving me a wai and saying good bye. But sorry no photos of her.

bigmoose
12-03-2005, 10:17 PM
The cheeky little thing told me she's taken it up the arse before. But when I asked she told me to find a katoey. The problem with only spending a week or so in each country is that you don't have time on your side. I think i could of talked her into it, but I left it for next time. They've all got the expectation of pain, and I didn't feel like the sweet talking and taking 4 or 5 minutes to ease my schlong in bit by bit.

But I think I'll make it a quest to do a little bit more buggering. Sometimes you get lucky when u ask.

Here's her nice little arse.

Malefikus
12-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Can only repeat myself, with the stuff you deliver here you really play in the premium league, should have more rep points - both for give and take - take is up to the audience here, give is up to the system....
WHAT AN ASS, WHAT A PERSPECTIVE, WHAT A PIC!!!
I respect every contribution here (even the phone pictures of whatever part of the body under difficult light conditions...), but if some players here want to learn something, then you are also one of the guys to look up to.

bigmoose
12-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Can only repeat myself, with the stuff you deliver here you really play in the premium league, should have more rep points - both for give and take - take is up to the audience here, give is up to the system....
WHAT AN ASS, WHAT A PERSPECTIVE, WHAT A PIC!!!
I respect every contribution here (even the phone pictures of whatever part of the body under difficult light conditions...), but if some players here want to learn something, then you are also one of the guys to look up to.

Ohhh, geeezzz, schucks, thanks mate. You should see the photos in 4 megapixel glory. But most of the credit should go to Mr Canon PowerShot G2. Great little camera. Cost a fortune at the time, but the memories speak for themselves. Might get the 7 Megapixel one soon.

A lot of the credit obviously goes to the girls themselves. I havn't (yet) taken to asking them whether I can take pictures up front, but I havn't been able to determine a fool proof method of determining if they will let me or not. The Thai girls in Singa's tend to be more of a bussiness women, there to make a quicker buck, then the girls back in BKK, and good on them. A lot aren't in the scene at all back home. So I find they tend to be a bit more convervative. Usually I'll try and put em at ease, pour them a drink, order room service, joke with them. The response varies when you pull out the camera. Some will not allow a face photo of any sort, some only allow clothed shots, others will be shy initally and then lose inhibition, some won't even notice the camera, and others are wannabe movie stars who think you're a hollywood producer. I've even got video of the above starlet telling me to blow in her, but my regular tilac in BKK you I've seen 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years and travelled with arround the country still won't allow action or BJ shots, yet posing nude by herself is OK.

Either way you still have to respect their identity. The one above is a student, (yeah I do beleive her) so she's going to be in Singapore for some time. Hence the reason for the disguise, whilst others have come and gone hence the face been shown. But just remember they never forget a face. I was surprised when recongized by one lady in BKK who I had spent the night with in Singapore about 7 months earlier. Although she was more surprised that I remembered her name.

bigmoose
13-03-2005, 12:02 AM
If you liked the detail of the last shot, you wait untill you see the next few. They are true jaw droppers. This is going somewhere, and the post title needs to be done justice.

As I said earlier I saw her a couple times during my last visit. I saw her at the start of my trip and then I had to go offshore for a few days. I didn't get my own cabin this time, and I had to share with an Indo National. Needless to say the 4 days I spent offshore were "hands free". Once I got back to the beach I called her up and had her waiting in the hotel foyer before I pulled up in the taxi.

Here's 1 more teaser shot for the night, before I post some more tommorrow. It looks like she's patiently waiting for something ? What could it be ?

Malefikus
13-03-2005, 12:32 AM
yeah.... I guess, I know.... :D And I know that I wait for more pics of that series, been a long time since I was so hot to see the follow up in a thread. Gave you points already, but happy to see that you have fresh reputation spending power.... ;)

bigmoose
14-03-2005, 02:33 PM
yeah.... I guess, I know.... :D And I know that I wait for more pics of that series, been a long time since I was so hot to see the follow up in a thread. Gave you points already, but happy to see that you have fresh reputation spending power.... ;)

Thanks ... I really wanted to stick it where you stuck it, but it wasn't an option.

Here's the the first shot. Not bad for a first attempt, but not quite right between the eye's.

Time to re-adjust my aim.

bigmoose
14-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Oooppps, Way off the centre mark, although the pearly whites make an inviting target. ( She still maitains a laugh, not a smile !, but a laugh through it all. Are face is still dead straight).

Time to put the machine gun to auto, and start straffing the target.

bigmoose
14-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Oooppps, Way off the centre mark, although the pearly whites make an inviting target. ( She still maintains a laugh, not a smile !, but a laugh through it all).

Time to put the machine gun to auto, and start straffing the target head on.

(P.S Is this a private forum ?. Some encouragement from you others would be nice).

phi_rick
15-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Just stumbled onto your thread and have to say, I enjoyed the series very much. Got to hand it to you.....must be hard taking pics and whacking off at the same time in her face. how do you old the camera still LOL.
cudos

cheers