22-03-2005, 08:11 PM
My solo trips to bintan :p

Hugo168
22-03-2005, 08:15 PM
more of the same stuff :p

ecco6
23-03-2005, 03:33 AM
more of the same stuff :p
Wow, tis gal damm pro sial! brought 3 bra with her to go bonking.... or maybe she got 6 breasts???? joking hor no angry huh

phi_rick
23-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Hey Bro,
she is a real cutie in my book. love that style...nice tan skin and great body and super personality. I'm sure you had a wonderful bonking session with her until she begged you to stop.
keep the pics coming
want to see her clams
cheers

Hugo168
23-03-2005, 04:32 AM
Wow, tis gal damm pro sial! brought 3 bra with her to go bonking.... or maybe she got 6 breasts???? joking hor no angry huh

Pengz You are a real joker, visited twice following months, glad you guys love the pics. Haven't been cheonging much lately.

hope to share more soon. mean while enjoy

Hugo168
26-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Whats the difference for rep points and the normal points?
Enjoying a smoke on top of me

IceMan7
26-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi,
Hope u don't mind, help turn the lights on for these 2 pics... :D

yang punk
26-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Whats the difference for rep points and the normal points?
Enjoying a smoke on top of me

Hahaha...reminds me of the times when wl would 'split' melon seeds whilst 'working' in the good old days of KS... shows how 'professional' these wl are!

BenV
29-03-2005, 03:08 PM
At last ... some pics where you can actually see the bint's face! Thought i was maybe the only one posting those!
Great work Hugo!

Hugo168
30-03-2005, 12:40 AM
At last ... some pics where you can actually see the bint's face! Thought i was maybe the only one posting those!
Great work Hugo!

Glad you like them too bad we live in a world where everyone is hidding behind a mask. you would really love to show your face in the pic won't you? haha. :D

Here's more specially for you. Cheers

BenV
30-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Glad you like them too bad we live in a world where everyone is hidding behind a mask. you would really love to show your face in the pic won't you? haha. :D

Here's more specially for you. Cheers

LOL ... yeah I'm a master of the double standard ... one rule for me but a completely different one for the girls! Seriously though it makes a huge difference to the pics. Can't really get excited by faceless pics, grainy shots of anonymous body parts or shots with huge names or logos splashed across them ... then again, maybe that's just me!

Thanks for the extra pics ... she looks a real quality shag!