PDA

View Full Version : Please be wary! SCAMS

bearhug443
24-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Dear brothers,

This is to warn everyone here as I received several contacts of potential scams lately. Their different modes of operation are as such:

1). Gal require u to pay 50% through bank transfer and will pretend to act innocent to safeguard herself, saying wont force u and must see the money before meeting u.

2). Upon reaching the place, another person will meet u to collect money before giving u the room no., when u arrive at the room, no one is there...

Though I was smart and did not fall for the scams, I believe there are brothers out there who already fell prey. This is to remind everyone again of the principle:

CASH ON DELIVERY!

LustyAffair
24-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the info bro...

Agree... CASH ON DELIVERY ;)

24-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Dear brothers,

This is to warn everyone here as I received several contacts of potential scams lately. Their different modes of operation are as such:

1). Gal require u to pay 50% through bank transfer and will pretend to act innocent to safeguard herself, saying wont force u and must see the money before meeting u.

2). Upon reaching the place, another person will meet u to collect money before giving u the room no., when u arrive at the room, no one is there...

Though I was smart and did not fall for the scams, I believe there are brothers out there who already fell prey. This is to remind everyone again of the principle:

CASH ON DELIVERY!

nothing new lah same old Modus operandi. you must be real stupid if you fall for this kind of scam or simply too desperate :D

SeekingAcc
24-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Dear brothers,

CASH ON DELIVERY!

bro u member since 2006 if u also tio scam i tink really xia sway...