PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of BenV!

BenV
28-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Pics and fun from my travels!

sammyboyfor
28-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Pics and fun from my travels!

Where??? where??

BenV
28-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Where??? where??
Sorry ... i'm a complete newbie and struggling!
Started a thread but for some reason i don't seem able to post or upload to it ... keeps saying "invalid thread" ???

nirvana
28-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi,

In this section u r allow to post yr pic or clip..

when u post a reply.. look for ADDITIONAL OPTION, and click

Attach Files
Valid file extensions: 3gp bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mov pdf png psd rm txt wmv zip

then upload yr stuff.

hope this info help

^_^

BenV
28-03-2005, 06:12 PM
This is Ting Ting ... carefully selected from a Chang Ping KTV.

PM me if you want higher res., higher quality pics!

BenV
28-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Success! Here's more Ting Ting!

HornyJohnny
28-03-2005, 09:23 PM
lovely boobs....... glad the face is not censored......keep them coming

ecco6
28-03-2005, 10:08 PM
This is Ting Ting ... carefully selected from a Chang Ping KTV.

PM me if you want higher res., higher quality pics!
Bro nice pics there.. but i thinked u have not been paying her enough. when she pose for the pics, she looked damm TL sial... hehe :p

BenV
29-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Bro nice pics there.. but i thinked u have not been paying her enough. when she pose for the pics, she looked damm TL sial... hehe :p

"TL sial" ... help me out here boys ... what does that mean?
LOL

BenV
29-03-2005, 11:04 AM
lovely boobs....... glad the face is not censored......keep them coming

Thanks mate ... glad you like them.
Agree with you on the face thing ... personally I think pics are hardly worth posting without the face shown IMHO. Don't know what others think. If it's your wife, fair enough but don't see any need to protect the not-so-innocent!

adamking
29-03-2005, 11:49 AM
I agree with you...that is why i always like them posing with their full face on!

BenV
29-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Last of the selected highlights of Ting Ting.
Enjoy!

iersan
29-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Good on ya mate, hot looking babe... up your rep!! :D

BenV
30-03-2005, 06:40 AM
Good on ya mate, hot looking babe... up your rep!! :D
Thanks for that! As a newbie, I need all the points I can get!

BenV
30-03-2005, 06:59 AM
Let's take a look at Ika ... Indonesian, freebie, works as domestic helper in Hong Kong ...

If you like them, points would be appreciated!

BenV
30-03-2005, 07:06 AM
Great little cock sucker and needs very little instruction!

BenV
02-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Seems that Ika is not too popular ... :confused:

bigmoose
02-04-2005, 11:42 AM

Nice shots buddy, an Indo doing what they do best.

Points for you.

BenV
03-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Nice shots buddy, an Indo doing what they do best.

Points for you.

Thanks for the comment and the points mate ... i was beginning to think my post had become invisible!
I'll be posting more of this little bitch soon ... and you're right about Indos ... natural fuck-toys!

sammyboyfor
03-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the comment and the points mate ... i was beginning to think my post had become invisible!
I'll be posting more of this little bitch soon ... and you're right about Indos ... natural fuck-toys!

Check your Control panel. People who up your reputation points will usually leave their remarks there.

freebiez
03-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Great little cock sucker and needs very little instruction!

woah..u got quite a big dick there :eek: ...great stuff!

BenV
03-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Time for the little lady to take a load! :p

iersan
03-04-2005, 09:31 PM

Ika's cool but.... me wants to see more of Ting Ting LOL !!!! :D

BenV
04-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Ika's cool but.... me wants to see more of Ting Ting LOL !!!! :D

Sorry mate ... i took about 35 pics of Ting Ting during that first session and posted a fairly representative sample. I will take more of her next time.

Ika's much further into her training program! ... five sessions and about 200 pics :D

If she continues to prove an unpopular posting I'll move on to something else!

Tenrang
04-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Sorry mate ... i took about 35 pics of Ting Ting during that first session and posted a fairly representative sample. I will take more of her next time.

Ika's much further into her training program! ... five sessions and about 200 pics :D

If she continues to prove an unpopular posting I'll move on to something else!

Yo bro,

Lovely pics. HOpe to see more. Love the way you came on her face.
More please

BenV
04-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Yo bro,

Lovely pics. HOpe to see more. Love the way you came on her face.
More please

LOL ... always a pleasure to fire a load over a cutie's face ... especially if it's her first time to be on the receiving end of a jism spurt!

BenV
05-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Some more of Ika! :)

phi_rick
06-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey Bro BenV,
wow wow wow I just love the brown skinned little cuties like you have here. You must have a great training program. hahahaha Keep them coming!!!
cheers

BenV
06-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Hey Bro BenV,
wow wow wow I just love the brown skinned little cuties like you have here. You must have a great training program. hahahaha Keep them coming!!!
cheers

Thanks mate!
That's one of the main reason why i love living in Asia ... there are just so many of these little bitches around! So many sluts ... so little time!! LOL

argus
07-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks mate!
That's one of the main reason why i love living in Asia ... there are just so many of these little bitches around! So many sluts ... so little time!! LOL

I travel alot... and I am glad to be living in Asia. Nowhere as good as I would get here.

BenV
07-04-2005, 03:07 PM
I travel alot... and I am glad to be living in Asia. Nowhere as good as I would get here.

Exactly ... pussy paradise!

BenV
07-04-2005, 09:09 PM
L/FF/NW ... that's for those of you who read my comment in bigmoose's latest thread! LOL :D

More Ika ...

Malefikus
07-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Quality is excellent, I would not blame you for a watermark, I accept that (and do it myself, feels also a bit like branding a cow.... :D ), girl very petite....

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 09:57 PM
L/FF/NW ... that's for those of you who read my comment in bigmoose's latest thread! LOL :D

More Ika ...

Don't forget the most important one ... LBFM

BenV
08-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Quality is excellent, I would not blame you for a watermark, I accept that (and do it myself, feels also a bit like branding a cow.... :D ), girl very petite....

From what I've seen of your posts I think you'll enjoy the Ika series as it develops ... It was session four or five with her when i got her into a suspender belt and fishnets and tied her spread over the bed. Delightfully obedient little bitch!

On the subject of watermarks, more than anything else I just don't see the point of ruining a good pic by putting some ugly writing or logo on it. I understand some people want to "protect" their work in some way but the only real way to do that is to keep it to yourself! Watermarks are so easy to remove or cover up with a new mark that there is just no point at all in putting them there in the first place!

If you have to do something it would be more effective to add some ownership statement to the pics EXIF info. It's much more likely that somebody stealing your work would forget to tamper with the EXIF details.

Anyone else want to chime in on this point!?

Malefikus
08-04-2005, 11:00 AM
From what I've seen of your posts I think you'll enjoy the Ika series as it develops ... It was session four or five with her when i got her into a suspender belt and fishnets and tied her spread over the bed. Delightfully obedient little bitch!

On the subject of watermarks, more than anything else I just don't see the point of ruining a good pic by putting some ugly writing or logo on it. I understand some people want to "protect" their work in some way but the only real way to do that is to keep it to yourself! Watermarks are so easy to remove or cover up with a new mark that there is just no point at all in putting them there in the first place!

If you have to do something it would be more effective to add some ownership statement to the pics EXIF info. It's much more likely that somebody stealing your work would forget to tamper with the EXIF details.

Anyone else want to chime in on this point!?

ok, lets drop the subject and rather let your session 'develop'... :D

BenV
13-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Despite the silence :( ... here's more Ika ! :rolleyes:

BenV
19-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Ok ... so Ika's dressed appropriately for the first time in her life ... time for her to be spread and tied securely and for the real training to begin! :cool:

BenV
19-04-2005, 01:40 AM
A slight digression ... anyone know anything about the attached? :confused:
I got the pic and her contact details from a guy i was talking with on MSN and since managed to lose both her and even his information along the way. Wanted to try her because he gave her such a glowing report. She was and possibly still is in HK. Anyone tried her? Does look like she'd be worth doing ...

davoslim
19-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Keep up the good work bro BenV! :)

BenV
19-04-2005, 01:07 PM

Thanks mate ... nice to get some encouragement ... sometimes i think i'm posting these just for me! :rolleyes:

BenV
19-04-2005, 01:12 PM

By the way ... don't suppose you've seen that little bitch anywhere? ... the one in the clothed pic i mean ... looks interesting don't you think? ;)

yang punk
19-04-2005, 01:23 PM
By the way ... don't suppose you've seen that little bitch anywhere? ... the one in the clothed pic i mean ... looks interesting don't you think? ;)

Hi BenV...thanks for sharing your pics but do go easy on the name calling.

Who knows...behind those fake smiles, she may be going thru hell to accommodate your abuse to support dependant parents, sibblings or children.

Peace ;)

bigmoose
19-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Thanks mate ... nice to get some encouragement ... sometimes i think i'm posting these just for me! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately it's a silent majority on this board who are enjoying it.

I found photo 177 truly shocking. I never expected such a big pussy on a tiny little girl.

Great work keep it up.

BenV
19-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi BenV...thanks for sharing your pics but do go easy on the name calling.

Who knows...behind those fake smiles, she may be going thru hell to accommodate your abuse to support dependant parents, sibblings or children.

Peace ;)

Sorry if i offended but this is an area for discussion of commercial sex ... certain terms may be offensive to you but not necessarily to most readers here. My use of any particular term does not imply any lack of concern for the social ills that cause all manner of problems around the world. These are certainly worthy of debate ... but probably not here.

Peace back at ya!

BenV
19-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately it's a silent majority on this board who are enjoying it.

I found photo 177 truly shocking. I never expected such a big pussy on a tiny little girl.

Great work keep it up.

Thanks mate ... glad you're enjoying them!
I agree with you ... surprisingly big looking crack for such a little 'un. Actually it's still really tight ... i guess it must be her big puffy lips that give it the look of a paster's bucket! :)

BenV
21-04-2005, 10:25 AM
come on boys ... a bit of encouragement! I'm getting lonely in here ... it only takes a minute to say "these are crap", "these are good", "wouldn't touch her with yours" ... whatever you want! Let's get some banter going .... :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
21-04-2005, 10:54 AM
come on boys ... a bit of encouragement! I'm getting lonely in here ... it only takes a minute to say "these are crap", "these are good", "wouldn't touch her with yours" ... whatever you want! Let's get some banter going .... :rolleyes:

Check the reputation remarks in your control panel. Lots of people usually leave their remarks there along with their vote. :p

BenV
22-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Check the reputation remarks in your control panel. Lots of people usually leave their remarks there along with their vote. :p
Hi Sammy
thanks! ... i realise there are some rep points and comments for me there in the CP ... was just hoping to encourage a bit more to and fro dialogue about the pics and the girls!
Cheers!

BenV
24-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Anyone got any info. on that little lovely i posted the clothed pic of? I know it's a long shot but worth a try! The guy i was chatting to said she was great ... good natured, obedient ... all three holes fully operational!

Here's the only other picture i have ... hope somebody can help. Looks like she'd be a great fuck ... i'd have her keep her stockings on i think. Guess i'd want to do her from behind first. Any other suggestions for this cutie? ;)

BenV
29-04-2005, 05:17 AM
:D More Ika!
Lets test those nipples for sensitivity ... anyone like this stuff?

Malefikus
29-04-2005, 10:08 AM
:D More Ika!
Lets test those nipples for sensitivity ... anyone like this stuff?

What a stupid question.... I LOVE IT!!!! :D

KingEros
01-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Perhaps, it's just the works of the BIG man(in the)hood in BenV?? ;)

BenV
09-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Some more Ika ... "enjoying" her training session! :p

freebiez
09-05-2005, 03:27 PM
ouch! doesn't she feel painful? :p

BenV
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
ouch! doesn't she feel painful? :p
oh! i do hope so ... and i'm pretty sure she did ! :cool:
All part of the training process!

crocodilexp
13-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Some more of Ika! :)
Wow, she's goregous. I love the one w/your finger up her ass... did you put anything else up there?

BenV
15-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Wow, she's goregous. I love the one w/your finger up her ass... did you put anything else up there?
:cool: Thanks for your comments and glad you like the pics ... these are up to her third training session and at that stage a finger was the most she could take up her arse. Pleased to report now that her anal cherry has been well and truly popped and the little bitch has three holes fully operational!

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

BenV
19-05-2005, 10:00 PM
;) Gentlemen ... it's time for some interaction! I want to see if there's really anyone out there looking at my stuff? So ...

... here are three different little lovelies for you to decide by the poll above which tidy bitch should be posted in all her glory for your viewing pleasure. I want a decent response so i know it's at least worth posting one of them. Best of all would be some comments also on why you voted for a particular piece of pussy!

Get voting!

BQFreak
20-05-2005, 01:21 AM
;) Gentlemen ... it's time for some interaction! I want to see if there's really anyone out there looking at my stuff? So ...

... here are three different little lovelies for you to decide by the poll above which tidy bitch should be posted in all her glory for your viewing pleasure. I want a decent response so i know it's at least worth posting one of them. Best of all would be some comments also on why you voted for a particular piece of pussy!

Get voting!

i would really love to see the last lady GET DOWN ON IT!! :D

phi_rick
20-05-2005, 04:14 AM
Hey there,
My vote is for Lyn. She has that look about her that makes my didi want to stand up and play hahahahaha. Hope you have some pictures of her begging for more. Come on Bro...... let us see the goods.
cheers :D

bigmoose
20-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Ly makes my imagination run wild.

Demure conservative obedient office girl by day, but whips, chains, suspenders and fishnets at night. She reminds me of Lucy Lui in charles angles ii.

When do we see photos of her tying you to the bed ?

Ohh ... Baracuda !

argus
20-05-2005, 08:50 PM
BenV,

Always have luved your subjects. Thumbs up for your efforts.

In between work & after-work activities, I have little time to edit my subjects. Also, most of mine border on the line of acceptable & not.

Looking forward to more!

Malefikus
21-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Hmmm.... can't really say, depends on the action, but here is my first reaction...

Ly - Has a cheap look, a bit farmer type, but put in an office outfit. Want her on her knees, blowing long time, then shot in her face. Needs dirty treatment, spank her, ass finger her or more...

Wena - Has a classy look, would like to see her big ass and use it...

Lynn - the exotic type, normally knows how to ride and can do just that...

BenV
21-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Gents ... thanks to those who have voted and especially the ones whoi've explained their reasoning. It's a dead heat at the moment ... a few more votes and it will be time to strip one of those little bitches ... ;)

Malefikus
21-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Gents ... thanks to those who have voted and especially the ones whoi've explained their reasoning. It's a dead heat at the moment ... a few more votes and it will be time to strip one of those little bitches ... ;)

Then we have to check out all of them... :D Maybe in real time fucking order...

BenV
23-05-2005, 01:16 PM
:( hmm ... only seven interested parties ... maybe i should just email the pics to you guys ...

sammyboyfor
23-05-2005, 01:24 PM
:( hmm ... only seven interested parties ... maybe i should just email the pics to you guys ...

Yo! Be a sport and post them here for the sake of the forum host!
:D

Malefikus
23-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Yo! Be a sport and post them here for the sake of the forum host!
:D

I thought about the private exchange lately, too.... Because quality, atmosphere and support really sucks.. And I really only want to be sucked by a cutie... At least the host is still around.

BenV
26-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Well ... despite the silence ... here's one on the joint current leader stripping to get herself ready for use!

Hope it might push some others to vote and talk!

sammyboyfor
26-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Well ... despite the silence ... here's one on the joint current leader stripping to get herself ready for use!

Yummy... delicious! :D

argus
26-05-2005, 02:59 PM
PMing might not be a bad idea afterall. :p

BenV
26-05-2005, 04:41 PM
... and one of the other joint leader ...

bigmoose
26-05-2005, 05:47 PM

Ohhh ahhh... Stockings and suspenders, and white skin. Yum yum

We need another one of Ly she's now leading again.

Were did you find her, she looks high class.

BenV
26-05-2005, 06:40 PM

She's a freebie i picked up on ICQ years ago when she was living in Shanghai. She lives and works in Hong Kong now.

BenV
26-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Bigmoose makes a good point ... i should post one more of the new leader each time there's a new vote and comment ...

Malefikus
26-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Bigmoose makes a good point ... i should post one more of the new leader each time there's a new vote and comment ...

Honestly, lets do her first, she looks so dirty in that outfit, its not to make her more pretty, it is to make her get ready for being used really badly... :D

Tenrang
27-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Can we see more? Fantastic

bigmoose
27-05-2005, 09:02 PM

Hmm ... You brought your own suspenders ? :confused:

They look much better on Ly than they do on Ika. She fills them out more. Just make sure not to wash them between use ... The scent of several women must be heaven.

Bigmoose

BenV
29-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Hmm ... interesting ... little Wena is back in the lead ... I wonder what you guys would like to do to her .... ?
:)

Malefikus
29-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Hmm ... interesting ... little Wena is back in the lead ... I wonder what you guys would like to do to her .... ?
:)

Take her innocence... Use all her entry points... (all!) and then put lots of cream in her face! :p

BenV
03-06-2005, 10:23 AM
:confused: Hmmm ... i wonder why you guys don't like this little bitch?

phi_rick
03-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey Bro BenV,,
as I told you many times.... I think Lyn is the hottest!!!! more pics from this little star please.
cheers :o

BenV
14-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Well phi rick ... since you asked ...! :)

phi_rick
14-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey man,,
I'm in heaven now with that last pic. I'm sure the other brothes will agree with me now. Lyn is hot hot hot
nice job.
cheers ;)

BenV
21-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Well i guess 17 voters is the most i can expect despite the number of viewers! To those of you who just lurk and look ... do you realise there would be no forum if we all did what you do? ... i.e. nothing!

Anyway ... the surprise winner was Wena ... i had expected Lyn to take the honours. I guess it's Wena's perceived innocence that makes the majority want to see her stripped for use!

Here you go ... enjoy her tits and twat! Let me know what you think...

JobOffer
21-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Excellent work and well taken shots.

have upped your points :D

richardlim
22-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Bro, it's been a long wait for the pix of Wena!! But definitely worth it.
Nice pix and her pussy makes me want to dive in and lick her till kingdom come :p

Will up your pts. Thanks

BenV
23-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Bro, it's been a long wait for the pix of Wena!! But definitely worth it.
Nice pix and her pussy makes me want to dive in and lick her till kingdom come :p

Will up your pts. Thanks

I have to agree that it is a lovely cunt ... naturally bare around the action areas ... what more could we ask for!

Thanks for the rep points!

BenV
24-06-2005, 08:14 AM
What do the rest of the guys who voted for Wena think? Happy? Disappointed? Personally i think the little bitch is well equipped ... good tits with well formed nipples and a really interesting, user-friendly twat ...

bigmoose
24-06-2005, 05:31 PM
A perfectly formed twat.

I'd love to stick my cold wet nose right there on a freezing winters right there.

It's time I fly north again for the winter.

BenV
27-06-2005, 10:45 AM
A perfectly formed twat.

I'd love to stick my cold wet nose right there on a freezing winters right there.

It's time I fly north again for the winter.

Hmm ... would be lovely to see her fucked by a moose! :D

BenV
01-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Lyn's climbed back to second equal place ... let's celebrate! :D

Malefikus
01-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Lyn's climbed back to second equal place ... let's celebrate! :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! :D

BenV
03-07-2005, 06:43 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! :D

I guess you liked that one then! :D

BenV
04-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Lyn's clear in second place!
... "Are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?"

Tenrang
04-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Love the view Bro BenV

Very nice pose. Would love to see some close ups. Looks like she is Bald...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malefikus
04-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Lyn's clear in second place!
... "Are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?"

This is as good as it gets and should become part of the Hall of fame on Sammyboy (why don't we have that...?). Newbies: Look and learn!!!

BenV
06-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Love the view Bro BenV

Very nice pose. Would love to see some close ups. Looks like she is Bald...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First a close look at its equipment ... bacically bare all around the action areas but with a decorative tuft on top! Just the way I like it!

Second shot ... doing what most little bitches do best! :D

BenV
13-07-2005, 07:51 AM
From the reaction, or lack of it, I guess you guys are not too interested in more Lyn. I'll just post a last two ... one of her assuming the position and another which is a good close up of her box.

Malefikus
13-07-2005, 04:17 PM
From the reaction, or lack of it, I guess you guys are not too interested in more Lyn. I'll just post a last two ... one of her assuming the position and another which is a good close up of her box.

D E L I C I O U S !!!

BenV
19-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Before I forget ... managed to find this little cutie again. Thanks to those who suggested some ideas of where to look for her.

BenV
28-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Hmmm ... just delicious! :rolleyes:

nansan21
28-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey BenV, this lady is gorgeous...PLease continue to post more of her..Keepup the good work!

Cheers
Nansan21

BenV
28-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey BenV, this lady is gorgeous...PLease continue to post more of her..Keepup the good work!

Cheers
Nansan21

Glad you like and thanks for the points! I "lost" her for a while then re-found the little cutie. Great performer ... all holes in action ... willing to do more or less anything you want!

Tenrang
28-07-2005, 03:48 PM
And where might you find this beauty?

BenV
29-07-2005, 07:51 AM
And where might you find this beauty?
She's back in Shanghai now ...

fullmoonz69
30-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Simply lost of words !!! FabuLoUZ !!! :)

Bro, i also travel to get action here and there... i have 100s of photo of the gals i have been wif ... but what kind of charm and words or action that this gals r willing to pose for u ?!?

can guide me and share some tips or secrets so i can contribute even more to this community ! :p

BenV
30-07-2005, 01:37 PM
... but what kind of charm and words or action that this gals r willing to pose for u ?!?
can guide me and share some tips or secrets so i can contribute even more to this community ! :p

I find that deep inside most girls, and especially oriental ones, are keen to see pics of themselves. I always start gently when they're still fully dressed ... showing them their pics on the camera and saying how good they look etc. etc. bullshit etc. Best just to move slowly so that you dont freak the bitch and make her nervous. Once they're used to and comfortable with the clothed pics, it seems not too difficult just to keep it going when their clothes start to come off!

BenV
01-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Another of the flipper cutie ... What is it about flippers that make them such perfect sex machines? They seem to be designed for fucking! I must say that in my experience it's very rare to get a disappointing performance out of a flipper. They take very naturally to cock sucking and tend to be very athletic fucks ... if you had to find fault it would be that it can take time to persuade them to give up their anal cherry.
Thankfully this little bitch offers the user three options for cock insertion ... LOL

BenV
09-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Ok ... let's try something a little more Chinese and see if you guys like it? Any interest in seeing this chubster stripped, tied and fucked?

nansan21
09-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey BenV, Post away your pic's of this Chinese girl..Alway's good to see a slightly heavier set girl..A good change from the skinny girls we take for granted from China..

Good work
Nansan21

BenV
11-08-2005, 10:43 AM
More Li Mei ... :rolleyes:

Malefikus
11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
More Li Mei ... :rolleyes:

fat girls are often the better fuck!!! I like her....

BenV
29-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Bit of a break from posting to complete some other projects ... normal service resumes with more Li Mei ...

BenV
31-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Wish I could understand why i get so many "views" but so few comments or points ... whatever ... i need to interrupt Li Mei to add some topical shots of a chubby flipper picked up in Peyton Place last night. Good performer and totally obedient. Contact details available on request ...

If anybody feels they'd like to add points or a comment, it would help me overcome the feeling that I'm talking to myself!

BenV
31-08-2005, 11:37 AM
By the way ... a little thin Thai or Indo are on my shopping list if anyone has any recommendations?

BenV
31-08-2005, 11:38 AM
... on my shopping list for tonight ... that should have said!

bigmoose
31-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I know the feeling, but you're not talking to yourself. You're shots are not taken for granted !

Peyton Place OT ? You're in SIN ?

I'll PM you.

Bigmoose

mapleleaf882002
31-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Can I make a guess...she Filipina? :D

Malefikus
31-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Can I make a guess...she Filipina? :D

Ben never misses out on solid info, as he mentioned: Flipper! :)

BenV
04-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Already thanked him personally but just want to show my appreciation publicly to bigmoose for sorting me out with a first rate little lady recently in Singapore. Thanks again!

BenV
06-09-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm more and more thinking that recommendations are the way to go ... does anyone have contact details for anything cute in Hong Kong? Looking for an overnighter who'll perform well and do as she's told ...
I have contact details for Manila, Singapore and Shanghai if anyone needs.

BenV
12-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Just to illustrate the point that looks can be deceptive and a good recommendation is invaluable ... picked up this in Hong Kong. As pic 1 shows, it looks like a great prospect. Lots of fun in the bar ... awesome natural tits!

Sadly when I got it back to the room, it turned into a whining monster ... "don't like to have my breasts touched" ; "i'll take my panties off when we're going to do it" ; "put on a condom and I'll touch your dick" ... nightmare!

Such a pity ... I really thought it looked like it would be a really great fuck!

That being said ... can anyone make a recommendation in Seoul for next week?!

Malefikus
12-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Just to illustrate the point that looks can be deceptive and a good recommendation is invaluable ... picked up this in Hong Kong. As pic 1 shows, it looks like a great prospect. Lots of fun in the bar ... awesome natural tits!

Sadly when I got it back to the room, it turned into a whining monster ... "don't like to have my breasts touched" ; "i'll take my panties off when we're going to do it" ; "put on a condom and I'll touch your dick" ... nightmare!

Such a pity ... I really thought it looked like it would be a really great fuck!

That being said ... can anyone make a recommendation in Seoul for next week?!

Well, rather often the pretty bitches (or the ones who think they are...) are the worst in bed. In the West that is close to a rule...

BenV
25-09-2005, 04:37 PM
I thought I shouls post a few more of Rachel to supplement the excellent work by bigmoose in recording the delights of this amenable little bitch ...

bigmoose
06-10-2005, 10:31 AM
I thought I shouls post a few more of Rachel to supplement the excellent work by bigmoose in recording the delights of this amenable little bitch ...

Dont be shy ! Show us you're load !

Unfortunately she's still back in PI. I got back to SG last night and really could have given here another big load. Maybe next time. But for now I'm off to BKK for a few days fun with the Tilac before heading home next week.

sandpilo
11-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Dont be shy ! Show us you're load !

Unfortunately she's still back in PI. I got back to SG last night and really could have given here another big load. Maybe next time. But for now I'm off to BKK for a few days fun with the Tilac before heading home next week.

Excellent pics! Love to see more - keep em cumming!