PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai FL-Lily

ichibawa
29-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Cal my regular OKT,xiao qi check got any good gems in town, she said 2 angmoh at MHl, two shanghai at GCH and one local 21 yo beautican at LCH.Local beatican..err sound interesting man. Since I am town I said I would like to see the two Chinese at GCH.
Upon reaching the lobby I called Xiao Qi what room. Got it and proceed to the last room..Door open.."Hello Ni how" she smile..sound damn slut and sexy,her look not bad too but boobs a bit not so big."hello, ni how, what your name" "Angel.."she replied in her sexy low tone.I said Ok I will go to the other room to look another one before I decide.
I then proceed to the other room.knock the door three times.Door open..."Hi.." A lady with a sexy mole in red open the door. My eyes can't blink watch her two solid gigantic Boobs!! "OMG,what your name?" I asked. "I called Lily"she replied in a gentle tone. "If you think you can make me happy, close the door please" I said. She said "sure".
She help me to remove my clothes and I help her to remove her as well.Her pair of 34D boobs in the red bra make my saliva amost over flowed :pThe shower was SOP..no BBBJ and foreplay but we tickle and disturb each other during shower like nursery children.
After she help me to clean up and I help her too.After cleaning up I carried her to the bed and start to lick and suck her nipple and boobs like a hungry wolf.I try to french and kiss her lips and she refused at first and after I put up some rough moves like a wild wolf and finally she gave in...
She then slowly proceed to lick from my ear ....then down my two balls..and slowly down my didi..Action was slow and gentle just like sucking her "loli pok".After a long moment of 3 minutes of sucking, I almost slip and lost control and knew I will be cuming. I halt for a stop as I don't to game over so quick like a formula one race.
I asked to capped me and she began to ride me on top...Wonder she put KY or not as it the canel so slip and I quickly turn her over and pump her on top.
The race finally came to an end as I quickly pump as hard and fast as I can in a dog ride..
She gave me some soft massage to lower my heart beat as she said I look so exhausted.

Name: Lily,she claim she is a model in shanghai.
Hgts/Wgts:approx. 1.62m/50kg
Boobs size:9/10..34C+ or D
Look:8/10..her sexy mole killing man
BBBJ:7.5/10..almost blow her out
Frenching:8/10..gf feeling
FJ:7/10..not so pro but feeling more like F**king a gf
Attitude:8/10..very friendly
Overall:I would said very good for a PRC..
Damage:$130
RTF:Within the next 48 hours..

She already here for a week and I guess some bros here might try her.I don't have her contact as I don't think she will stay for long but since she already know me and she said I can call her room for direct appointment.. :D

prc4wife
29-03-2005, 10:31 PM
oiiiii....formula 1 also abt 2 hours then over duh~~~

vandom66
30-03-2005, 09:25 AM
If I am not wrong she got a mole on her left cheek.Her room is on the same level as the pool level right?She got a devil figure,big neh neh and long curly hair.she was quoted $160 by the OKT but I thought a big expensive for a PRC unsure whether her service is good or not.I think your FR made my urge to go today :D

fchbb
03-04-2005, 12:46 AM
new here. mind to tell me what MHI, GCH, LCH is?

IOWA
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
I'd like to try this gal. but it seems you dont have her contact. sigh.

MG69
05-04-2005, 11:42 AM
bro,

tried to pm you but your inbox full liao.
can pm me her contact? would like to try her out

ichibawa
05-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I'd like to try this gal. but it seems you dont have her contact. sigh.

I have pm you how to get her..I just check she still around..good luck

tootoo
05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
oiiiii....formula 1 also abt 2 hours then over duh~~~

Ah...... maybe is a mini formula 1 race........ :D

alrightythen
05-04-2005, 11:40 PM
May be he means ONE LAP of F1 race? kekekeke... :rolleyes: which can be as short as 1 mins 30 secs... sorry bro :D

dblade80
05-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Hi there,

May i know where to find this lady u are mentioning Lily....which area and house, gladly appreciate....

Regards

Cal my regular OKT,xiao qi check got any good gems in town, she said 2 angmoh at MHl, two shanghai at GCH and one local 21 yo beautican at LCH.Local beatican..err sound interesting man. Since I am town I said I would like to see the two Chinese at GCH.
Upon reaching the lobby I called Xiao Qi what room. Got it and proceed to the last room..Door open.."Hello Ni how" she smile..sound damn slut and sexy,her look not bad too but boobs a bit not so big."hello, ni how, what your name" "Angel.."she replied in her sexy low tone.I said Ok I will go to the other room to look another one before I decide.
I then proceed to the other room.knock the door three times.Door open..."Hi.." A lady with a sexy mole in red open the door. My eyes can't blink watch her two solid gigantic Boobs!! "OMG,what your name?" I asked. "I called Lily"she replied in a gentle tone. "If you think you can make me happy, close the door please" I said. She said "sure".
She help me to remove my clothes and I help her to remove her as well.Her pair of 34D boobs in the red bra make my saliva amost over flowed :pThe shower was SOP..no BBBJ and foreplay but we tickle and disturb each other during shower like nursery children.
After she help me to clean up and I help her too.After cleaning up I carried her to the bed and start to lick and suck her nipple and boobs like a hungry wolf.I try to french and kiss her lips and she refused at first and after I put up some rough moves like a wild wolf and finally she gave in...
She then slowly proceed to lick from my ear ....then down my two balls..and slowly down my didi..Action was slow and gentle just like sucking her "loli pok".After a long moment of 3 minutes of sucking, I almost slip and lost control and knew I will be cuming. I halt for a stop as I don't to game over so quick like a formula one race.
I asked to capped me and she began to ride me on top...Wonder she put KY or not as it the canel so slip and I quickly turn her over and pump her on top.
The race finally came to an end as I quickly pump as hard and fast as I can in a dog ride..
She gave me some soft massage to lower my heart beat as she said I look so exhausted.

Name: Lily,she claim she is a model in shanghai.
Hgts/Wgts:approx. 1.62m/50kg
Boobs size:9/10..34C+ or D
Look:8/10..her sexy mole killing man
BBBJ:7.5/10..almost blow her out
FJ:7/10..not so pro but feeling more like F**king a gf
Attitude:8/10..very friendly
Overall:I would said very good for a PRC..
Damage:$130
RTF:Within the next 48 hours..

She already here for a week and I guess some bros here might try her.I don't have her contact as I don't think she will stay for long but since she already know me and she said I can call her room for direct appointment.. :D

dblade80
05-04-2005, 11:47 PM
where is the lady u r talking abt now?? pls give details
THANKS~

If I am not wrong she got a mole on her left cheek.Her room is on the same level as the pool level right?She got a devil figure,big neh neh and long curly hair.she was quoted $160 by the OKT but I thought a big expensive for a PRC unsure whether her service is good or not.I think your FR made my urge to go today :D

IOWA
06-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I have pm you how to get her..I just check she still around..good luck

Thanks bro for the contact.

Tried her last night.

I am not good in writing FR, so just give my ratings with simple comments.

Name: Lily, her hometown is actually in HangZhou, but she lives in Shanghai.
Look: 8/10. not exactly my type, but still good looking. has a mole on the left cheek. somehow i feel she has a wild-cat look.
Boobs: 8.5/10. 34C or D. soft.
Body: quite slim, should be more than 1.65m and around 50kg.
Foreplay: very patient and did a short strip dance.
Frenching: 8/10.
BJ: 8/10. took her time and no rush.
FJ: 7.5/10. quite wet. did three positions. just imagine holding the two big melons in the doggie position...
Attitude: 9/10. very accommondating.
Damage:$130 (at her room)
RTF: maybe

Chit chat a bit afterwards, she told me she's working in a local KTV (usually going there after 10pm) and she will be out to Malaysia for a transit in a couple of days.

By the way, she occupies the whole room so you dont have to worry about any roommate disturbance.

Please direct to bro ichibawa for her contact.

lawry
06-04-2005, 01:42 PM
IOWA,

good job!!! first FR after 8 days from the first post..

so u graduate from university of IOWA?

will add ur rep once u reach 50 post.

cheers

lawry

IOWA
06-04-2005, 01:52 PM
IOWA,

good job!!! first FR after 8 days from the first post..

so u graduate from university of IOWA?

will add ur rep once u reach 50 post.

cheers

lawry

bro lawry,

i have been here for quite a long time ever since 2002. but lazy to register, so ended up as a newbie now. :cool:

so you know the place of IOWA? not many people heard of it. it's where Slipknot (a metal band) is from. i also never been there. keke.

btw, what's so important about rep points? i see many people, esp newbie struggling for that. without it, i still can get the info i want and i still can write my FR. so why bother?

ichibawa
06-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks bro for the contact.

Name: Lily, her hometown is actually in HangZhou, but she lives in Shanghai.
Chit chat a bit afterwards, she told me she's working in a local KTV (usually going there after 10pm) and she will be out to Malaysia for a transit in a couple of days.
Please direct to bro ichibawa for her contact.

Glad You "lay" on her and she got another friend at the other end call Angel, look and sound SLUT :D ..

IOWA
06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Glad You "lay" on her and she got another friend at the other end call Angel, look and sound SLUT :D ..

have you tried Angel? i know you saw her first b4 deciding on Lily last time.

so is this Angel better looking than Lily? if yes, then must give it a try.

ichibawa
06-04-2005, 05:29 PM
have you tried Angel? i know you saw her first b4 deciding on Lily last time.

so is this Angel better looking than Lily? if yes, then must give it a try.

I have not try her as I like big boobs.A few semsters here and my friend did . A few said her service is better than Lily..Anyway I still like big (.)(.) :D

IOWA
06-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I have not try her as I like big boobs.A few semsters here and my friend did . A few said her service is better than Lily..Anyway I still like big (.)(.) :D

i am more into looks. would she qualify?
pls let me know her contact so that i know which bed to lay her... :D

ichibawa
06-04-2005, 07:16 PM
i am more into looks. would she qualify?
pls let me know her contact so that i know which bed to lay her... :D

Just PM you how to get angel but hope you can make it. Another PRC called Yang Yang , fair , boobs got 34C, 1.58cm, long hair, 50kg+/-, I met her twice at Good taste foodcourt but yet to "lay" her. Saw her at the foodcourt with no bra on it in her thin blouse which can see through her pink nipple. According to my kaki her cunt a big thick maybe season FL :rolleyes:

ss235
06-04-2005, 07:22 PM
hi bro, can share her contact with me? pm? :D

IOWA
06-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Just PM you how to get angel but hope you can make it. Another PRC called Yang Yang , fair , boobs got 34C, 1.58cm, long hair, 50kg+/-, I met her twice at Good taste foodcourt but yet to "lay" her. Saw her at the foodcourt with no bra on it in her thin blouse which can see through her pink nipple. According to my kaki her cunt a big thick maybe season FL :rolleyes:

got the PM.

thanks again for the contact. you are like my personal OKT now. haha.

tonite got to watch CL (Forza MILAN!!!), so might be pretty tired these days. probably seek for Angel later this week.

same damage, right? :p

ichibawa
06-04-2005, 07:35 PM
got the PM.

thanks again for the contact. you are like my personal OKT now. haha.

tonite got to watch CL (Forza MILAN!!!), so might be pretty tired these days. probably seek for Angel later this week.

same damage, right? :p

I am not the OKT just to share and xchange info.. :p Tonite will be a DRAW game for Milan crash??

IOWA
06-04-2005, 07:44 PM
I am not the OKT just to share and xchange info.. :p Tonite will be a DRAW game for Milan crash??

so far i've got nothing to xchange to you leh. feel very pai seh.

tonite, i hope AC MILAN can win! :D

prc4wife
06-04-2005, 07:56 PM
... I met her twice at Good taste foodcourt but yet to "lay" her. Saw her at the foodcourt with no bra on it in her thin blouse which can see through her pink nipple. ....:
bro, can know which/where's the foodcourt. i will go there makan...hehehe

ichibawa
06-04-2005, 08:32 PM
bro, can know which/where's the foodcourt. i will go there makan...hehehe

meridian hotel

ichibawa
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Got some good comment and feedback on Angel after passing her contact to fellow semster here. Her rating was given good and even one of them had "lay" her three times. I decided to give myself a "chance" to see how good is she. I call her HP and telling her my "intention" and she said she is available.I said I will be there in 15 minutes as I having my lunch nearby.
She opened the door,greet me in a low, slut and sexy voice. I walk in and after some negotiation..deal done!!
She help me to remove my clothes and I help her to remove her as well.Her boobs may not as big as Lily but good enough for my tongue to work on it.Action begin during with some nice touch and flonding from her smooth hand. After drying me up she asked to go to the bed and she said she going to "rape" me.
She proceed to lick my ears..face...thighs...then down my to my two "ball bearing"..and finally down to my "rocker launcher"..The movement was slow and gentle with good "speed". She then turn around and asked me to suck and lick her 33B boobs.While I busy work on her boobs, she fingering her own cunts and the way she moan assume like I was "Fxxking" her. Her moaning turn me on and I asked her to cap me and I said I am ready for action.After capping me she ride me on top. We did several position from I down, up, 69, doggie, crossing and finally my load was "flushed"

Name: Angel
Hgts/Wgts:approx. 1.6m/49kg
Boobs size:7/10..33B
Look:6.5/10..
BBBJ:7/10..very hardworking
FJ:7/10..
Attitude:8/10..very friendly and playful
Overall:7/10
Damage:$120

susuyamyam
10-04-2005, 12:35 AM
hey ichibawa,

I know who this OKT u get this lily from, starts wif E rite?

anyway i also bonked lily a few weeks back. the okt charge me more than wat u quote..
but anyway, this lily is surely a good bonk. I got her hp no. and decided to bonk her again. Today called her, she was at the airport, going out of the country, she will call me again once she gets back. Me her regular liao.. hahaha. She told me she has a sister called Jin jin, which i did bonk a yr ago i think.. both also at HGC.

I heard there is another Xiao Xue with solid body, did u bonk her?

ah tong
11-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Got s...Damage:$120
good work bro..up yr pt as promissed though me ve not try either TT or Angel..keep it up n good cheonging...n bro navras will advice u to conserve yr qi..heehee (cos he is a master of qi)

Shootout
11-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Good FR Bro Ichibawa!

ichibawa
11-04-2005, 09:41 PM
hey ichibawa,

There are a few of them and I don't exactly call them OKT but "Broker" or "agent" as those FL operate on their own. The so call agent or broker get a cut anything above $100. So far at GCH..the few I knew are Lily,Angel, Ah mei & yang yang..there are a few more there but I don't know their name.I met them with the familar FL have their at the food court opp GCH.

ichibawa
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
good work bro..up yr pt as promissed though me ve not try either TT or Angel..keep it up n good cheonging...n bro navras will advice u to conserve yr qi..heehee (cos he is a master of qi)

thanks and will rtn you soon :)

susuyamyam
12-04-2005, 09:59 PM
hey ichibawa,

anyway i also bonked lily a few weeks back. the okt charge me more than wat u quote..
but anyway, this lily is surely a good bonk. I got her hp no. and decided to bonk her again. Today called her, she was at the airport, going out of the country, she will call me again once she gets back. Me her regular liao.. hahaha. She told me she has a sister called Jin jin, which i did bonk a yr ago i think.. both also at HGC.

BROS,

Lili is back and only have 14 days visa, so hurry up b4 she leave again ;)
I just RTF her today. hmm so shiok.

Ichibawa bro, I havent try ur Angel yet, thanks for the number tho. But i still can resist my Lili

Dennis7777
13-04-2005, 01:14 AM
nice FR ichibawa... all the way .....

ichibawa
13-04-2005, 10:55 PM
BROS,

Lili is back and only have 14 days visa, so hurry up b4 she leave again ;)
I just RTF her today. hmm so shiok.

Ichibawa bro, I havent try ur Angel yet, thanks for the number tho. But i still can resist my Lili

I understand Lily still at the same room as before not sure she left and come back

susuyamyam
14-04-2005, 08:42 PM
I understand Lily still at the same room as before not sure she left and come back

Yea she left to renew her visa, now only have 14 days visa.

Btw, I took a pic of her ;) . She dun mind me posting it out.

So any of you bro interested to see, pls reply the thread here wif your email. a few fully clothed pics, and one ... without shiok :)

polk(.)(.)audio
16-03-2006, 02:45 PM
I heard the big (.)(.) boobs Lily is back on action. Anyone try them lately?? :confused:

foxtrota168
16-03-2006, 03:26 PM

So any of you bro interested to see, pls reply the thread here wif your email. a few fully clothed pics, and one ... without shiok :)

Hi bro,
Sounds interesting.My email: [email protected].

Waiting eagerly for the pics!

Thanks

twpkevin
17-03-2006, 04:33 AM
Bro steady la..got gd thing muz share...
my email is [email protected]
cheers!!!

hunger_for_sex
17-03-2006, 03:22 PM
hi thank for the pic in advance ^^
email [email protected]

susuyamyam
17-03-2006, 04:12 PM
I heard the big (.)(.) boobs Lily is back on action. Anyone try them lately?? :confused:

Bro

R U sure?

We talking abt the big nehneh Lily hor

ehaysg
23-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Can you email her picture to me

Thanks

ehaysg
24-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Hi Bro

Can you foward he pic to this email [email protected]

toyota wish
24-11-2007, 11:26 AM
bro me interested can share my email is [email protected] .thanks

jsnn
04-12-2007, 03:29 PM
hi, bro
u must pity me this time of ur conatct can post me her contact and email me her pic email : [email protected]