PDA

View Full Version : Any Happenning in Muar

hippoxxx
03-04-2005, 10:55 AM
My company will send me down to Muar for some task every weekend. just want to know that, any happening in muar for weekend's horny night.

This is my first time in Muar. Many many thanks and appreciate to you all to provide some information to me and other people for furture reference.

sb song
04-04-2005, 07:47 PM
My company will send me down to Muar for some task every weekend. just want to know that, any happening in muar for weekend's horny night.

This is my first time in Muar. Many many thanks and appreciate to you all to provide some information to me and other people for furture reference.

Hi bro go to Riverview Hotel 3rd floor,ask the okt to show u the wl damage Rm100 per short or try those hair saloon u may get some that provide special service. hope u have a nice time

hunkysamster
06-04-2005, 05:46 PM
used to be at muar 4 year before, (sorry too long oredi)...
and try to drive around, but cannot find...go to some hotel ask got massage service but said no....

hippoxxx
10-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Is Muar really that so peaceful and not place for us to cheong around ar. So bored and sad to hear about that...

fong
13-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Is Muar really that so peaceful and not place for us to cheong around ar. So bored and sad to hear about that...
give me a call when u arrive at muar coz i am at muar at the moment too so let me bring to to cheong ok 0163211323 is my num !!

powertan
17-04-2005, 10:44 PM
you can go sa ha la hotel at second road. quote RM 30 to 50. There is one lau chio about 30 late. good service and big boob. she is located on last room on your right when walk in.

samseng67
17-04-2005, 10:50 PM
only makan in muar lah
want any action
muz drive over to malacca
45 mins away but much better than muar

White Crane
18-04-2005, 10:47 AM
only makan in muar lah
want any action
muz drive over to malacca
45 mins away but much better than muar

Tend to agree with you, Muar is a small town. Better to go to Melaka. At least that is a tourist town.

gigantic_tk
18-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Or backwards to Batu Pahat at Garden Hotel lor.

BigJohnGuy
20-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi Bro,

Talking about Muar District, well if you guys are looking for cheap fuck, you can try a prostitute den located above a clinic, I think it's Federal Clinic...somewhere near to Maybank, cost around RM50 to RM60, mainly locals and sarawakians. Sometimes u can find Indons there.

If you are looking for some bohsia, you can try going to Hotel Pelangi, located behind a shopping centre. There is a small disco and on friday and saturday night, there are many malay girls hanging inside the disco. Who knows you might be able to pick one for free...

At one time Sahara Lounge were famous for strip show. Now, I wasn't too sure whether they are still performing it. You guys can check it out, ok???

bluemonsters
22-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Muar got la,bro...
just u dont know the contact... Who need it just let me know, i got nomber,but here mostly r thai n china... Not like KL:p

hkdc
22-10-2008, 06:52 PM
My origin Muar, but I never cheong there. Muar is a small town, everyone know each other.

Info I gathered from daring friends are as follow:-

1. As one of the bro said RiverView Hotel, 3rd floor, there is OKT.

2. Another one on 2nd road as above Federal Clinic, Sahara Hotel, cheapo f**k.

3. another one also on 2nd road, near the bridge, call Ambrasador Hotel located at the corner. If you stand at the door to hotel, you can see the bridge. This place also serve cheapo fuck. I live around there during childhood and see many old guys "Horse up wind" - heart attack while making love. This place around for the last 30+years.

4. Any small hotels would probably offer cheapo f**k.

5. KTV - one oppossite the Pelangi Hotel. I was there a few years back, they have GRO but I didn't have chance to find out more cause with a big group of old friends. Another one opposite Chung Hwa 2nd school, and one more at 5th road round about, I don't know are they still operating.

6. Try around the bus stop, shopping centre for those Malay girls, my friends used to have that type of luck, but I wasn't dare because I live in the town area.

7. Drive to Melaka & Batu Pahat, that's what I used to do 20-30 years ago. Batu Pahat was the place I lost my viginity many many years ago.

Enjoy your stay in Muar.

Cheers.

ahkokk
22-10-2008, 08:31 PM
My origin Muar, but I never cheong there. Muar is a small town, everyone know each other.

Info I gathered from daring friends are as follow:-

1. As one of the bro said RiverView Hotel, 3rd floor, there is OKT.

2. Another one on 2nd road as above Federal Clinic, Sahara Hotel, cheapo f**k.

3. another one also on 2nd road, near the bridge, call Ambrasador Hotel located at the corner. If you stand at the door to hotel, you can see the bridge. This place also serve cheapo fuck. I live around there during childhood and see many old guys "Horse up wind" - heart attack while making love. This place around for the last 30+years.

4. Any small hotels would probably offer cheapo f**k.

5. KTV - one oppossite the Pelangi Hotel. I was there a few years back, they have GRO but I didn't have chance to find out more cause with a big group of old friends. Another one opposite Chung Hwa 2nd school, and one more at 5th road round about, I don't know are they still operating.

6. Try around the bus stop, shopping centre for those Malay girls, my friends used to have that type of luck, but I wasn't dare because I live in the town area.

7. Drive to Melaka & Batu Pahat, that's what I used to do 20-30 years ago. Batu Pahat was the place I lost my viginity many many years ago.

Enjoy your stay in Muar.

Cheers.

Aiyo ... u are muarian i also muarian ... haha ... u dont know meh ? kekeke...

actual at nearby tanjung there got 1 private massage and those are tom yam. and another 1 at sungai abong, nearby taman indah got 4 story flat. there got veitman and thai provide

stephan
23-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Muar got la,bro...
just u dont know the contact... Who need it just let me know, i got nomber,but here mostly r thai n china... Not like KL:p

3 and half years thread u also can dig out. u r late for 3.5 years! :p

kankaro
23-10-2008, 11:18 AM
it could be he really horny in muar lor :P

desparate bo bian ... just like me ... read FRs until cannot tahan went to Only One for massage :)

Cerberus
17-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Can some kind Bros advise are there any coach/bus to take from JB Larkin terminal to reach Muar? If possible can tell me how much is the bus fare and the departure time?
I stay Sillypore and I asked around coach agencies and they said they dun do Muar route......:(

Kum Sia!!

Cerberus
18-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Go to Larkin Terminal and head to the far left counters (if you are facing the terminal). There are KKKL, Mayang Sari, Citilink Express bus companies with almost hourly coaches to Muar. Fare is RM15.20 one way.

Thanks! Bro.

fong
26-01-2010, 03:17 PM
A quick FR to contribute in this "small sleepy" town.
My normal OKT called informing me that there's a new car to test drive from Taiwan. Eventhough had tried a Sarawakian dish earlier in the day in our capital, was still feeling horny so decided to book.

Name: Chi Chi
Looks:7/10 (tall bout 1.67m) Bigger built
Boobs:8/10 (large Bs)
Pussy: Tight and wet
BJ: 5/10 (didn't take long for me to harden up)
FJ: 9/10 (she was moaning all the way with especially loud ones when I rammed hard and deep..definitely genuine and climax. She had to rest for a while on her front after doggy). Did it in a few positions.
DATY: Not allowed
Fingering: Yes in the shower (that's where I built up the momentum for the bed session)
Overal:9/10
WIR: Yes if she doesn't leave too soon.

bro mind to share e contact i from muar too
how much is the damage?
:D

Raquiem
26-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Newbie:D. Where to get some action in this ghost town?

JAMESTAN3344
22-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Muar got la,bro...

Hi,bro.I muar here also.Can you contact me n give me a number that,tq.

JAMESTAN3344
22-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Muar got la,bro...

Hi,bro.I muar here also.Can you contact me at@0127557168n give me a number that,tq.

hahafun
30-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Depend who you know, there are a few lobangs in Muar too. Today, just feel lazy to drive to MLK or BP. Just called Jason (Last 4 - 1300), and had a vietnamese dinner. Here is my FR.
Name: Allai
Race: Vietnamese
Boob: B/C Cup
Pussy: very tight
Face:8/10
Body: Hot body
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes (she did offer me)
Kissing: Yes (if you don't have bad breath and nice to her)
Damage:RM 168 + Tip.
GFE: High (cold -> sweet -> hot and wild)
I seldom write FR, only when i think the girl is special or worth to try. She is an university student, so she can speak fluent english. Also, she is a dancer, and she can do the split (一字马) wow.... NO official standard process, just like girl friend and boy friend, very playful. I think it is important to treat her well, so she treat back us better. Make it short.. Overall, 100% GFE. She is naughty and hot, just like my college girl friend 10 years ago. Don't miss it.. my senior muarian cheongsters :p
For new users, please don't pm me as I am not the OKT. Thanks.

Bobmlk
18-04-2012, 09:42 PM
new to here.

KatoeyLover69
24-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated 24 July 2012 :-

17 Vietnamese, Indonesian 'guest relation officers' nabbed in Muar raid

MUAR: Seventeen foreign womn were detained in an hour-long raid at an entertainment outlet here, recently, for violating their social visit passes by working as "guest relation officers".
The 17 women were aged from 21 to 35 . Three were Indonesians and 14, Vietnamese.

They were among 39 people at Pusat Hiburan Makanan dan Minuman Kiss Mee in Jalan Arab, who were checked during the 1.15am raid.

State Immigration Department deputy director, Amzari A. Jalil, who led the 15-member raiding party, said 16 of the foreign women had violated their social visit passes and were being investigated under Regulation 39 (b) of the Immigrations Act 1959/63.

One woman was detained under Section 56(1)(l) of the same act for suspected possession of a fake sticker on her social visit pass.

Amzari said most of those detained admitted to have been working at the premises between one and six months. They lived and worked at the premises.

"The presence of the raiding party was realised by a 'tonto' who was standing guard outside the premises. The 'tonto' contacted an accomplice inside through a walkie-talkie.

"This caused some of the GROs, who were clad in sexy clothes, to attempt to escape through the back entrance.

"However, personnel were already guarding the rear entrance. The walkie talkie was seized," said Amzari in a press statement.

Also detained was a 46-year-old Malaysian, who worked as caretaker of the premises.

All the women were later sent to the Pekan Nanas Immigration detention depot.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

JackJb
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
i got indon ctc at muat anybody intrest can pm me only exchange

Orgazmoo
21-08-2012, 07:52 PM
dead...pls make this thread alive

minister_of_sin
30-08-2012, 01:21 AM
the town it self is call "bandar bersara (retired district). a lot of retired folks come back to muo just to settle down. its quite hard to get any action.non ... nada...

Orgazmoo
30-08-2012, 09:31 PM
nearest will be melaka and batu pahat..sure they all go to this joint

njj1120
07-09-2015, 06:48 PM
share contact bro

camotorpedo
07-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Hi Bros,

Kena posted to Muar for work assignment.

Pls recommend joints for FJ, prefer Vietnam, Thai or China stock. Thanks

Aovihards
12-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Is this thread still alive? Any recommendations in muar. Going for a business tripn soon