PDA

View Full Version : More G-strings and others...

the king
09-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Back again with more of the same...response was really good during the last pictorial and we're both encouraged!

happy viewing...

the king
09-04-2005, 08:21 AM
i think the pics are self explanatory...hope you guys are drooling or even masterbating to the pics...hehhehe...that would really turn her on!!!

the king
09-04-2005, 08:23 AM
last set for this pictorial...hope the editors are also happy with the work. do show your appreciation by repping us a little but if you have already done so in previous postings, then comments would be welcome too.

have a great weekend!

till we cum again!

privpho
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Back again with more of the same...response was really good during the last pictorial and we're both encouraged!

happy viewing...

I'm so envy of those tits.. :o .. why dun you get her to join the brazillian waxed gals..

thrustmei
09-04-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm so envy of those tits.. :o .. why dun you get her to join the brazillian waxed gals..

Haa Haa...ya...true.

Pics look nice. Very clear and well done.

the king
10-04-2005, 08:20 AM

sigh...as i mentioned previously in my other posts...(where many have commented about her unruly hair-do), she seems very much against the shaving or waxing of that particular region. i know she would look a lot better (and sexier) with it smooth...but she's afraid of the 'prickly' senstation later and the need to constantly go to the 'hairdressers' for a session.

or perhaps she's just afraid that she might enjoy the sensation, just like those ppl that love tattoos....

but yes, i do wish she wuld get it cleared....thanks for the comments!!!

perhaps you and mei could meet up with her, befriend her, and then tie her up and shave or wax her one day! i am sure that there would be many bros and sisters here that would love to see that happening!!!!!!

hmm...the thought is rather tempting...now to find a four poster bed...

Wangshang
12-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Actually bro, if she waxs instead of shaving, it stays wonderfully smooth for 3 to 4 weeks. Nice tits...