PDA

View Full Version : any fair indian fl in ks?

coke
11-04-2005, 05:36 PM
any bro come across white skin indian or not so dark indian fl

everhard
11-04-2005, 08:06 PM
try searching for 'Rose dakini' for fr on her.cheers

ang076
11-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Keong Saik Road is in Chinatown..

Therefore WLs are all Chinese.. ( They are known to serve Chinese customers only.)

And there are no FLs there because KS is quite near to CID office.

If you want Indian FLs, go to Desker Road as it is situated in Little India..

dom01
11-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Erm... other than desker, perhaps u can try geylang? :o

gigantic_tk
12-04-2005, 12:58 AM

You can find some Higher quality Indian chicks in Geylang - My kaki had tried Blue Diamond from Lorong 14, House 29 (you can get her at any house though). S$150. Looks a solid 8 with a 7.5 body though only small tits. Service was excellent. Just ask for her or any other Indian lady in any GL house and you won't be too disappointed. Besides, health risks are substantially lower than in the Desker area.

You might be aable to find some Indian FL at Hilton Hotel. Have been noticing at least some middle-aged ladies hanging around outside Hilton at Orchard Road. I believe they are FL (Indians) - seem to be rather aged (around 40s). By any chance have any of the mongers ever tried them? Amoured yourself before fire your canon, dun take risk.............................hehehe.

piranahpg
25-04-2005, 11:34 PM
what??? Blue Diamond is Indian????

You can find some Higher quality Indian chicks in Geylang - My kaki had tried Blue Diamond from Lorong 14, House 29 (you can get her at any house though). S$150. Looks a solid 8 with a 7.5 body though only small tits. Service was excellent. Just ask for her or any other Indian lady in any GL house and you won't be too disappointed. Besides, health risks are substantially lower than in the Desker area.

You might be aable to find some Indian FL at Hilton Hotel. Have been noticing at least some middle-aged ladies hanging around outside Hilton at Orchard Road. I believe they are FL (Indians) - seem to be rather aged (around 40s). By any chance have any of the mongers ever tried them? Amoured yourself before fire your canon, dun take risk.............................hehehe.

ChickLuver
28-04-2005, 01:22 PM
hi Bro

Pls go through my recent FR

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=946677&posted=1#post946677

Happy cheonging~

koji
23-07-2009, 06:30 AM
wow im new here haha

koji
23-07-2009, 06:31 AM
hi im new here