PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons of having a regular

dickrick
18-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi Everyone, I just wondered what the feelings out there are for having a regular, whichever WL or LB. For me, it's convenient beacuse you know how they behave, what style you can do with them etc. There are seldom any surprises. Also you dun have to look all over the place and waste time.
The bad part is if they go back or AWOL for dunno what reason, then kena stuck. Also if too often maybe you get sian. What do you all think?

willywee
18-05-2005, 09:40 PM
i really prefer having regulars. most of us have our own style of screwing, and it's not easy to find someone who we can click with.

The only problem is that all guys like some variety. You can still have that by having a few regulars, instead of just one or two. :)

chatoh
18-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi Bros !
I agree with bros dickrick and willywee about having a regular o regulars.
With regulars they treat you better, you can even get a special tretament.
I even had a HC regular many years ago who offered me raw.
In Petain I used to usually go for regulars so as not be disappointed. In Desker my regular was Zarina.
As Bro willywee says it is better to have more tahn one reguklar because we like variety and also because it is always better to have a backup, in case as bro dickrick mentions our regular goes on AWOL.
Bye Bros !

Idoru
19-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi Bros !
I agree with bros dickrick and willywee about having a regular o regulars.
With regulars they treat you better, you can even get a special tretament.
I even had a HC regular many years ago who offered me raw.
In Petain I used to usually go for regulars so as not be disappointed. In Desker my regular was Zarina.
As Bro willywee says it is better to have more tahn one reguklar because we like variety and also because it is always better to have a backup, in case as bro dickrick mentions our regular goes on AWOL.
Bye Bros !

On the other hand regulars sometimes take for granted and service standard drops.
Cheers

dickrick
22-05-2005, 10:33 AM
On the other hand regulars sometimes take for granted and service standard drops.
Cheers

So true, so true. Especially if you go too often. They realise you're stuck on them and take advantage. So, sometimes it's good not to go too often. Can check out others in the meantime.
Do any of the bro. out there give gifts to their regular? Should we give small presents or is that the wrong signal??

Malaysian Datuk
22-05-2005, 10:38 AM
I guess the pros outweigh the cons for having a regulars......there are many pros like they will give you better friendlier service, accomodate 'special requests' etc etc...the only con i can think of is boredom and lack of 'freshness' from having the same dish