PDA

View Full Version : Japanese AV standard from OKT M

Teatree
03-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Went to town on a trip and manage to accomplish what boss has told me to do. Still has plenty of time left and decide to call OKT M, who was introduced by my good friend.
When I reach the hotel room, surprise to see a very beauty Japanese lady. At first look, I am very septical of her origin. She looks tann and I thought she is from Thailand. But she speaks some Japanese which I could understand.
First I took a shower and when I am out from the bathroom, she was in a flowery bra with a thong. We started to hug and kiss. The feeling is out of this world.
I laid on the bed and she started to use her hand to caress my groin area and my thighs. Feel exaclty like sexy massage. Next she stated to tongue my chest and slowly towards my didi. When I was expecting her to swallow, she slowly move towards my chest again and use her two breast to rub my didi. Immediate erection.
Upon seeing that, she capped me and started to blow. Up and down, up and down....very hard working. At this moment, my hands are busy touching her hair, hands and breast. Her skin is like silk.
After 5 good mins, she crawl towards me insert my didi into her trimmed pussy. This poisition is good because I could hug her and enjoy my favorite; KISSing.
But paisei to say, I came after 3 min.
But due to my surprise, she keeps apologising. Really do not know what is that for?
Look : 10/10 (Don't blame me if you feel otherwise)
BJ : 7/10
AR : NA
FJ : 10/10

$$$ : $150 + ERP $1 :D

Her looks is really beautiful. Could easily fit into as a AV star. But since she is going back next week, I will pay a visit.

Some bro may already got the OKT number. 972XXXXX. Short talk with the OKT and found that Korean is available too. But never try yet.

Anybody got brown sugar Sopfie number? Pls share leh. Thank you.....

Freman
03-06-2005, 05:23 PM
brother,

what about her stats ? jap sometimes busty, but sometimes, quite flat.....

thanks for ur FR

Exciter101
03-06-2005, 05:28 PM
How sure are you that she is japanese ?
U mentioned she speak "some japanese". :confused:
If jap, mai tu liao !!! :D

Teatree
03-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Sorry. She is about 155cm
Should be 34, 26, 35 region
Because she is quite slim, so her breast look big and great.

Her name is Miko from Kyoto. ;)

Teatree
03-06-2005, 05:37 PM
How sure are you that she is japanese ?
U mentioned she speak "some japanese". :confused:
If jap, mai tu liao !!! :D

Yeah, after mission I mentioned to her that I am working in a Jap company in Jurong. She said she is from Kyoto and show me her passport. Confirmed.

I understand your worry, I also con by the GCH bunch of bitches.

O2-XDA
03-06-2005, 05:54 PM
thanks bro for your contact... :D

Teatree
03-06-2005, 06:06 PM
One asshole deducted my pts and said I having talking Cock as Japanese cannot be $150.
If you have no money to patronise, just said so. No need to be sour grape.
Just call OKt and walk to the room and chit chat her to confirm yourself.

You expect me to bring PM Koizumi along to convince you? :D

Exciter101
03-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Up u points liao :D
To each it's own.....
Great lobang...

noname123
03-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Who ZAP..tell me....I inform BOSS.... :D

Teatree
03-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Up u points liao :D
To each it's own.....
Great lobang...
Brother
Thank you very much. Hope you have a great time. Cheer!

FORMS
03-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Bro Teatree
Thank you for your contact
Wento try just now. Fantastic. She is indeed beautiful. But what I like best is her GF feeling.
She do not rush and like caress here and there and always put on a smiling face. ;)

nismoblur
03-06-2005, 09:49 PM
i oso up ur pt liao and will hv a fr put up to confirm URs is TRUE......... ;)

Bomb
03-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Very gian for jap lay..................
Bro, will pm u....
Hope can share....
Thanks regardless

IceMan7
03-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Hi Teatree,
I support u, hv up yr points.
Check yr PM, 3 contacts for u...hv fun... :D

Castrol
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
She said she is from Kyoto and show me her passport. Confirmed.

honto neh.....? :D

urger
03-06-2005, 10:19 PM
But due to my surprise, she keeps apologising. Really do not know what is that for?

A rather short and precise FR. 3 Claps from me. kekeke. But bro, u only tahan for 3 minutes...sigh...what a letdown leh. Never make full use of ur $$$.

whisper
04-06-2005, 02:19 AM
Bro, can share how to book her? I really interested :D

Went to town on a trip and manage to accomplish what boss has told me to do. Still has plenty of time left and decide to call OKT M, who was introduced by my good friend.
When I reach the hotel room, surprise to see a very beauty Japanese lady. At first look, I am very septical of her origin. She looks tann and I thought she is from Thailand. But she speaks some Japanese which I could understand.
First I took a shower and when I am out from the bathroom, she was in a flowery bra with a thong. We started to hug and kiss. The feeling is out of this world.
I laid on the bed and she started to use her hand to caress my groin area and my thighs. Feel exaclty like sexy massage. Next she stated to tongue my chest and slowly towards my didi. When I was expecting her to swallow, she slowly move towards my chest again and use her two breast to rub my didi. Immediate erection.
Upon seeing that, she capped me and started to blow. Up and down, up and down....very hard working. At this moment, my hands are busy touching her hair, hands and breast. Her skin is like silk.
After 5 good mins, she crawl towards me insert my didi into her trimmed pussy. This poisition is good because I could hug her and enjoy my favorite; KISSing.

$$$ : $150 + ERP $1 :D

Her looks is really beautiful. Could easily fit into as a AV star. But since she is going back next week, I will pay a visit.

Some bro may already got the OKT number. 972XXXXX. Short talk with the OKT and found that Korean is available too. But never try yet.

Anybody got brown sugar Sopfie number? Pls share leh. Thank you.....

niteowl
04-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Bro, can share how to book her? I really interested :D
Bro whisper, can pls dun quote the whole post for one sentence. Kindly edit. :D

IceMan7
04-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi Teatree,
I support u, hv up yr points.
Check yr PM, 3 contacts for u...hv fun... :D

Hi Teatree,
Glad to see you have gain support from others and yr rep points increased from 8 to 15.
Now u hv power! :D

Teatree
04-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi Teatree,
Glad to see you have gain support from others and yr rep points increased from 8 to 15.
Now u hv power! :D

I would like to said a BIG Thank You to all Brothers. Hope you could enjoy. I will try to give contact to all as this is the main purpose of this forum. Thank You. ;)

gutsy
04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I would like to said a BIG Thank You to all Brothers. Hope you could enjoy. I will try to give contact to all as this is the main purpose of this forum. Thank You. ;)

Bro, waiting for your PM leh!!!!

walkingdick
04-06-2005, 10:32 PM

bro, i give u POWER UP!!! ..... PM me the contacts dude ;p

Teatree
04-06-2005, 11:02 PM
A rather short and precise FR. 3 Claps from me. kekeke. But bro, u only tahan for 3 minutes...sigh...what a letdown leh. Never make full use of ur $$$.[/QUOTE]

1st, I am old liao. 38 this year.
2nd, the girl is really pretty.

I saw a red bull in her dustbinn my way out. Maybe belong to previous guy. Next time I also bring some lah. :D

Mezzo
05-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the contact TT.

bLuRbEnG
05-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Ooo jap lady... Interesting... Thanks for the FR man bro...

Exciter101
05-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Hopefully got time to sqeeze this into my schedule, jap goods so hard to find and get !!!!!!!! :D
Thks bro for the contact .

Ascott
05-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Bro. Teatree,
Awaiting for the contacts. Too expensive to have a good FJ with a japanese in Japan. Why not here?
Thanks in advance!

Quantum Mass
05-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Any other bro tried this Japanese FL ? seems no one tried yet?

kideddie
05-06-2005, 03:19 PM
bro t tree

glad u like my recommendation, and ur FR is not only accurate but prompt....

lets go again next week, ok!

and pls dont pass around easily as okt m a bit upset w nuisance calls, and will only exchange with local syt fl, and brown sugar like alicia, felicia etc.

and got a good new matured prc for u next round.

ang076
06-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Sent SMS to OKT M this morning, but this OKT never respond..Thus went to BHC lor..

patcheongsh
06-06-2005, 08:35 PM

wah....AV not watching this site already?? all the little mice seems to be coming out to play.... :D

is it safe for us consumers yet though?? :confused:

jedycity
06-06-2005, 09:16 PM
I would like to said a BIG Thank You to all Brothers. Hope you could enjoy. I will try to give contact to all as this is the main purpose of this forum. Thank You.

Bro, kindly pass me the contact. Really want to try this Gal...never try Japanese b4... :p

Btw, i can also pass you some of my contact..... :D

Teatree
07-06-2005, 05:06 AM
Bro, kindly pass me the contact. Really want to try this Gal...never try Japanese b4... :p

Btw, i can also pass you some of my contact..... :D

Dear All Brothers
Pls PM bro kideddie for the contact. I have given out quite a few and apparently some went to harrass the OKT with nuisance.
My source is mad at me. So if you want contact, pls PM brother kideddie directly, thank you.

Quartz28
07-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi Teatree,

great FR! will pm u for the contact...thanks!

Exciter101
07-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Dear All Brothers
Pls PM bro kideddie for the contact. I have given out quite a few and apparently some went to harrass the OKT with nuisance.
My source is mad at me. So if you want contact, pls PM brother kideddie directly, thank you.

That is such a shame man!!!!!!!
I just don't understand why some bros harrass the OKT and made themselves a bloody nuisance.
Must be school holidays !!!!
Anyway bro, my advice to u is to give to those with enough rep points and some reputation......
You don't want your kantao to be broken, right ??

jacky chan
07-06-2005, 10:17 AM
i oso up ur pt liao and will hv a fr put up to confirm URs is TRUE......... ;)

Bro, u got no rep power, how to up his point... :confused:

Teatree
07-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Anyway bro, my advice to u is to give to those with enough rep points and some reputation......
You don't want your kantao to be broken, right ??

Yes Sir, point noted! :D

singexpat
07-06-2005, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=Teatree]

Her looks is really beautiful. Could easily fit into as a AV star. But since she is going back next week, I will pay a visit.QUOTE]

Bro Teatree, did she moan like those Jap AV movies?? :D

good FR!!

Teatree
07-06-2005, 07:40 PM
[
Bro Teatree, did she moan like those Jap AV movies?? :D

good FR!![/QUOTE]

Aiyo Bro, I dislike loud moan. Always so fake. If you do with your gf you will know what I mean by real moan.
I heard one couple moan in hotel Renaissance in Malacca. After fuck, she breathing was so hard and fast. Machiap finish 2.4km run. :D

Teatree
06-12-2005, 06:05 PM
This lady is back from Japan and is residing in a hotel along Beach Road.:D

kideddie
06-12-2005, 06:42 PM
OKT has another Jap call Sayumi. Look is 8/10. Did not try but try another Korean.

I will be back for this sayumi next week.;)

BcupLover
13-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Bro TS, can PM me the OKT contact? or is there a website to check on the jujubabes? Love to try Jap :)

yeoalex83
13-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Bro TS, can PM me the OKT contact? or is there a website to check on the jujubabes? Love to try Jap :)

lol... last post 2005 u also dig out ah

adka89
13-09-2010, 04:56 PM

wah, bro should check the date of last post before requesting...u reviving a 5 year old thread sia...

Teatree
16-09-2010, 06:08 PM
wah, bro should check the date of last post before requesting...u reviving a 5 year old thread sia...

This Japanese lady has become MILF after 5 yrs.:D

BcupLover
16-09-2010, 06:39 PM
hahahhaa =)) i thought there will be new blood bros...
hard to find Japs around! :p any lobangs?

Teatree
17-09-2010, 11:01 AM
hahahhaa =)) i thought there will be new blood bros...
hard to find Japs around! :p any lobangs?

There is one Japanese MILF around. Slim but do not expect SYT. If you are keen!:)

joekang
07-10-2010, 09:23 PM
is her name yuki bro?

her website down. anyone have her contact?