PDA

View Full Version : [FR] I finally found one @ West Coast!

SammieFan
05-07-2013, 03:31 PM
went there for food then from corner of my eye noticed a shady salon offering cheap facial...my face damn oily so I think why not since got some time & who knows wat come may...

so I went in, greeted by a PRC, the whole salon got some hairdressing equipment & 3 massage table each with the hospital ward-like draw curtains. no customers then, juz the PRC so I told her I wanted the facial, she explained it's a simple facial where she's wash, scrub, apply lotion, toner then some facial massage. I agreed.

during the process we chatted, she was from Fujian, claimed to be above 40 then I complimented her for her complexion & figure. the facial lasted 20mins then she asked if I wanted massage, I asked for the damage she say 40 for an hour I say ok loh. so proceed with back massage....I should say ok lah, the strength is there though not those pro type. so after the back massage ask me turn over & say she massage my legs. by this time my kkj abit hard liao then she noticed then suddenly go touch! then she ask me if want hj for 50. I juz gave her a notti look then she start loosen my jeans & pull lower then also pull down my underwear, by this time my kkj alrdy sedi-yah like a proud soldier. so while she play with my kkj, I start to auto-roam her & realised she wasn't wearing any bra, I told her she so naughty then go grab her C cup & finger her nipple. she also allow me to go down to her bottoms but as she was wearing tights inside, I din go in, juz finger her from outside. after awhile I told her lai liao lai liao then she took a small towel & release my load there....she was shocked by the amount which made me embarrassed...then she told me to wait while she rinse the towel & clean me up.

before leaving, I asked if next week she got open, she smile shyly at me & say yes, total damage 100+ for alomost 2hr but I bargained to 100 which she gladly accepted.

Happy ending...:)

banana321
06-07-2013, 02:27 AM
went there for food then from corner of my eye noticed a shady salon offering cheap facial...my face damn oily so I think why not since got some time & who knows wat come may...

so I went in, greeted by a PRC, the whole salon got some hairdressing equipment & 3 massage table each with the hospital ward-like draw curtains. no customers then, juz the PRC so I told her I wanted the facial, she explained it's a simple facial where she's wash, scrub, apply lotion, toner then some facial massage. I agreed.

during the process we chatted, she was from Fujian, claimed to be above 40 then I complimented her for her complexion & figure. the facial lasted 20mins then she asked if I wanted massage, I asked for the damage she say 40 for an hour I say ok loh. so proceed with back massage....I should say ok lah, the strength is there though not those pro type. so after the back massage ask me turn over & say she massage my legs. by this time my kkj abit hard liao then she noticed then suddenly go touch! then she ask me if want hj for 50. I juz gave her a notti look then she start loosen my jeans & pull lower then also pull down my underwear, by this time my kkj alrdy sedi-yah like a proud soldier. so while she play with my kkj, I start to auto-roam her & realised she wasn't wearing any bra, I told her she so naughty then go grab her C cup & finger her nipple. she also allow me to go down to her bottoms but as she was wearing tights inside, I din go in, juz finger her from outside. after awhile I told her lai liao lai liao then she took a small towel & release my load there....she was shocked by the amount which made me embarrassed...then she told me to wait while she rinse the towel & clean me up.

before leaving, I asked if next week she got open, she smile shyly at me & say yes, total damage 100+ for alomost 2hr but I bargained to 100 which she gladly accepted.

Bro can share contact. Tks

LPPlol
06-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Bro, good for you!
You got PM!

Any ratings for the milf?

sdc888
06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
can share? pretty pls haha

1dollars
06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
bro, share?

darrenay
07-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Bro, Can Share location? PM me.
Thank.
Will appreciate.

pooloo
07-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi bro. Can share location?? Thx!!!

SammieFan
09-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Bro who found pls share FR

ilikesyt82
09-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi Bro, can share the location n contact?

Fadedsquare
09-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Bro there a couple of facial leh, which one ah?
Pm me?

rence72
10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Bro...please share contact. Cheers

Crimson0836
13-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro,

They open till what time?
always around there around night time, so can go visit if they are still open.

Mind sharing location?

Thanks in advance

nonezero
13-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Bro, just drop you a message, appreciate if you PM me the location & contact!

theaccronym
14-07-2013, 02:46 AM
hey bro, can you share or message some details on this?
from one bro to another, greatly appreciated
Thanks a lot eh!

turnerdhr
14-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Bro, i live at west coast park area. WOuld very much appreciate this contact...! Cheers for your good deed in sharin ghtis contact...please message me... THANKS!

Icyzz
14-07-2013, 11:26 PM
bro above 40 age?

Ss555
14-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Share location bro. Thanks!

SammieFan
15-07-2013, 06:16 PM
So any bro tried n wanna share fr?

Bootlover
15-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Bro, pls share location. Thanks.

sdc888
16-07-2013, 03:31 PM
apparently they have 2 outlets. Went recently.

Anyway..not much of an fr cos...(still a first though)

Name:W**(x2)
Wasn't much of a looker, body also nothing much to shout about.
Massage was not bad
dmgs $60 for 1.5hr
$50 for a job that isn't full nor blows

I find it overpriced...but what to do?

rtn: not really considering.

but thx TS anyway, but still think TS got better deal...who served u?

SammieFan
16-07-2013, 06:05 PM

Massage was not bad
dmgs $60 for 1.5hr

Din ask for name... but she got braces on dun dare ask for bj

dovery88
18-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Wah sounds like an adventure. Care to share?

Prettyfly
22-07-2013, 06:17 PM

Massage was not bad
dmgs $60 for 1.5hr

Oh... she's still there eh? I went there once and took the exact same thing...
Really, the massage is not bad. If I ever go back there I'll take the massage and tell her my left hand will pay my right hand $50 then go home settle myself :D

I think I know which one TS is talking about but don't ask me for ctcs cos I'm not that sure if I'm correct but should be.

SammieFan
23-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Where's the other outlet?

moorman17
03-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Hey man

Just moved to WC...would appreciate the contact

Thanks

J

Lamepigass
04-08-2013, 05:51 PM
hi i can i have the contact pls! thanks!

sdc888
15-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Oh... she's still there eh? I went there once and took the exact same thing...
Really, the massage is not bad. If I ever go back there I'll take the massage and tell her my left hand will pay my right hand $50 then go home settle myself :D

I think I know which one TS is talking about but don't ask me for ctcs cos I'm not that sure if I'm correct but should be.

Ya ya...agreed massage not bad...anything else can diy

fapfapfap
05-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Just tried the massage at the outlet with the bigger number block. It was a small operation with a few massage beds, seperated by hospital curtains, and 3 massage chairs in the common area.

Massage was good and hard, but was not offered any extra services. Will return again as this is near my place. Can anyone share recommendations on which MLs are good? PM me.

REDice
07-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi bro, live around the area for along timebut nevr knew of such thing, mind sharing contact? thanks in advance

vann11
10-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Bro!! pls share!

eric321
28-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Bro pls.. share with me the contact and the place.

andy80jackson
18-04-2015, 01:20 AM
bro can share ? thanks

andy80jackson
13-08-2015, 02:08 AM

realized this shop is closed nowadays...