PDA

View Full Version : New Tomyam Has Landed

e777
16-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Bros,
New Tomyam Have Landed

Unice 21yo 1.62m 46kg 33-24-34 fair, can speak simple english and chinese. Good bbbj and cim.

Nana 20yo 1.58m 44kg, 34c-24-34
Landed later so other details not avail.

Those interested, pls pm me your name & contact for details & pics.

Cheers

bahboy
16-06-2005, 05:10 AM
Wow. Bro e7777, can please give me their contacts. For those bros that have tried them, can ya'll please give review and damage also, I appreciate it.
I will PM you right away. Thanks a zillion. I'm new so trying to get a good first exp. Wanted to try the famous Sasa from another forum but she leaving already, so no chance. Hopefully these 2 will be as good as I've read Sasa was.

LED...
16-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Bro...........saw Unice photo..........SYT manz.............quick quick upload Nana (C Cup) photo too leh.............so can choose meh........... :D

bart
16-06-2005, 04:58 PM
I got Unice slot for this evening. Yay!
Standby for FR.

haha51
16-06-2005, 05:24 PM
yr pm box full again bro777

bLuRbEnG
16-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Bro E777 ur mailbox full leh, can provide me wif details n pics??

xxpp_z
16-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Lol....Unice is really a SYT. Hope got time to try this weekend, recently work like siao.

cheena
16-06-2005, 11:11 PM
bro e777, can pm the details and contact?... ur pm full

c0mawhite
16-06-2005, 11:41 PM
wa, where to see the pics man :)

Aanok
17-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Agreed, any guide where to see the photos or need to pm you brosE777??

e777
17-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Bros,
To those that can't reach me via PM coz just clear mbox and pm me again.

For convenience, click here for limited pic link:
Limited partial pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/b793.jpg?phL1asCBsz_to19V)

Those interested, pls pm me with your name & contact and when you wanna meet her! For full pic click group below or pm me your email.

For info, Nana will be going back asap so pls don't ask me abt her!

Cheers

CravenSg
17-06-2005, 02:43 AM
As promised, FR on Unice. An early bird special.
Rushed down during lunch time after confirming appointment.
Must say here didn't see her pic beforehand, was playing roulette, tikam her.

Door opened...

A petite SYT who looks almost LOCAL! If she wears something normal and steps out from a poly, no one will know the diff, except drooling at her bod, heheh.

Face: 8/10 (+0.5 for "local" look, +0.5 for her eye slits, personal bias) :p

Eyes scanned downwards...er...ok...
She was wearing a bathrobe that hid her figure, at this point, can only tell not an aircraft crarrier, but nice slim legs, I like.

Started tcss, found her chinese basic but not bad (she can actually say "go eat lunch to hook girls right?"), better than her English from my experience.
She went in to the bathroom to check on the water, after that, bath robe came off, showing her in a nightslip...

Mama mia... First reaction is, are they fake?? She so petite, so slim...yet...(.)(.)

Hugged, cuddled and took chance to check... Very soft (not saggy) pillowy feel, whew. Went in for bath, and finally saw her in her birthday suit.

Body: 8/10 (7 for overall proportion, 6 for skin, 7 for the 33C, 6 for brown nips, +1 for slim legs/round butt on petite frame combo, again personal bias) (Plus: +/-0 for a small tatoo off one side of her hip, no difference to me)

Bath was nice Thai style, tub was good. Got a nice short bbbj. But she sure could have used her nice top to do a breast massage. Bath over, proceeded to bed, one COMPLAINT...

Her body too nice to fondle!! I wasted too much time raba raba the twin peaks!!! Butt also just bouncy, fleshy not fat... simply couldn't keep hands off her.

Finally gian liao, let her do catbath, bbbj. She took the time to do the bbbj quite well, no rush feeling...

BBBJ: 8/10 (7 for skill, suction can be stronger. +1 for her slitty eyes)

While she busy with her mouth, fingers started roaming down to her pussy, she was obliging and quite sensitive. Did I forget to mention her twin soft pillows pressing down on the body is quite shiok?

After some time (no stop watch), she played the CD and we did the Funky Jam. Alas, the CD was a bit rough and needed some additional disK cleYning liquid. After that, FJ went on smoothly. Cowgirl, missionary, side, Doggie! She has a great butt for doggie, bros need to use their hands to grab to know what it means.

FJ: 7/10 (7 for overall, 6 for audio (was good but I dunno Thai :p ), 8 for doggie)

After shot, short shower and raba some more, but not enough time to recover for 2nd round. I wasted too much time earlier groping! Haha.

RTF: Was thinking of trying the other girl, now....haha
Damage: Check with threadstarter.

bahboy
17-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Bro e777, the picture link not working leh. Can fix or post another link or not. Thanks. Or maybe its just me and my comp. :confused:

bart
17-06-2005, 09:30 AM
FR Unice

Much the same experience as Craven.

Unice has really nice almond shaped eyes. Quite endearing. Also, her lips quite pouty and full. Allows French.

One thing is the room got no sports channel. My fav is to watch football while getting my BBBJ. Had to settle for CNA Glenda Chong on the telly.

Her boobs nice and soft, brown nips will stad if you give a little lick! In between sessions, will give some massage. Ave standard. Pussy quite tight for me, partially shaved, so the FJ was nice. I came too fast to try many positions.

cheers

mapleleaf882002
18-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Just had a session with Unice...Will start in reverse: RTF? - Yes!

Face 8/10 - naughty but sweet look

Body 8/10 - natural, soft, dark brown pointy nips that I like, only reason not 10 is not exactly shape I like (conical rather than round) but to each his own

Attitude 10/10 - she aims to please from start to finish. gf feeling with hugs and kisses in between and after session

Catbath/bbbj 8/10 - concentrates on two parts (but the ones that count!) - nipples and dick; not powerful suction but gentle build-up style; for guys into AR she didn't do any

FJ 9/10 - all positions (since am not into anal did not ask or try); energetic; tight; only reason not 10/10 is 2nd round she loses steam coz she does seem to go all out so finished off with HJ...but 1st round was done in few mins

Other stuff: she is thorough in bathing you before and after; semblance of massage in between sessions (of course not pro though); her english is relatively ok but she claims her chinese is better since she studies it back in thai (cannot verify since I don't speak it)

LED...
19-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Finally tried Unice ..........FR as such.........

Look : 8/10 SYT still , steamy eyes with CFM look esp when she bitting her lips to tease you.............damn ........... sexy little kitten

Body : 7.5/10 Slightly less then a handful but very proportional and soft tender feel and easily erected nipples, not pinky though......... :D .......flashy butt, very very nice to fondle.....Nice trimmed meimei and easily wet

Bath : 8/10 very pro and include bbj too

BJ : 7/10 slow and paitent, good enough for me

FJ : 8/10 accommodating and stimulating with nice sound system , allow fingering and doggie is a must.......... try it and u know wht i meant

Attitude : 9/10 very pleasing and great gf feel

RTF : :rolleyes:

Satisfying bonk for me.................

Sometimes
19-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Thks bro for the arrangement.
Well, as I frequent HCs/TNs, so this is 1st time I try bonking in a hotel, was rather excited and was also anxious/worried when I could not find the lift up to the hotel which bro E777 told me. As it was the 9th floor, but 1 of the lift only goes to 8th floor.. the other lift which is the correct lift doesn't show the highest floor it goes to but has a misleading signboard just in front of it tat when I look at it, I thought this lift only goes to 2nd floor.... finally after 5mins found my way up there at last :(

Short FR on Unice;

Look : 7/10 SYT
Body : 7/10 (Nice hourglass, handful breast wif Brown nips, tatoo on front body waistline)
BBBJ/BJ : 6.5/10 / 6/10 (without CD during bath, with CD b4 bonk, SOP)
FJ : 8/10 (accommodating with calling of "darling" sexily in between bonks)
Attitude : 10/10 (super gf feeling and love to hug and sluttist at some point which will make my bro hard)
$$ : $150/90mins/2 shots
RTF : Yes if she will be back after she return back to bangkok

Overall is a satisfying bonk. She told me she will leave on 28 or 29.. forgot..

e777
19-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Bros,

New Thai Nana has finally landed today
1.68m 49kg 33b-25-35
Good bbbj.

Limited partial pic preview:
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/ce3f.jpg?ph4SYtCBv95a4HAQ)

Those interested, pls PM me for details and pic.

Cheers

bLuRbEnG
19-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Thks Bro e777 for the last min arrangement.

Same wif Bro Sometimes i got lost there... Took the wrong lift and ended up at 8th storey n the 9th story is the roof, I was like WTF??? Then called Bro e777 again, say i shld take the other lift... So finally after 5mins i reach the room.

FR on Unice:

Reach there knock on the door, Unice open the door. Went in take off my shoes and she sat on my lap... Very friendly gal, her chinese not too bad so at least no communication prob. She's really a naughty n horny gal, while we TCSS she kept playing wif my little bro, so in return i caress her boobs and stroke her mei mei... She's very horny n is wet already, we french n i took off her lingerie and g-strings n started licking her boobs n finger her mei mei... She kept saying buay tahan liaoz so she took me to bath...

Bath is pretty sop, clean u up nicely then she gave me BBBJ in the bathtub... After awhile i told her my turn buay tahan... So she finished up bathing and we proceed to action outside...

1st round:
She gave me catbath and at the same time HJ my little bro while i played wif her boobs, then we change places n i finger her mei mei till she came... Then
she catbath me n proceed to BBBJ me again... After awhile i really buay tahan liaoz so i ask her wan me to CIM she say ok and start sucking hard n fast till i came.... She clean up and took me to wash my little bro... After that we lay on the bed n hug each other... Then gave me a back massage...

2nd round:
She starts HJ my little bro to wake him up, then catbath n BBBJ... Then she cap me n rode me... I change it to missionary, followed by doggie and then back to missionary, still cant come yet... Damn i was sweating liaoz man, she see me like that ask me rest 1st... While resting she continue HJ my little bro, after awhile, she put some KY on the CD and rode me again... She's very energetic n looks to have sex... As she rode me her moans got louder n louder and she gave me the horny n slutty look, whoaz cant tahan liaoz and i came... She clean me up and then we lay there rest and watch tv...

She told me she very tired liaoz... So i gave her a back massage and then we proceed to clean up... After cleaning up we TCSS and then i dress up, n paid her, she ask whether i'll come back again, told her if i have time... Kiss n bid her gdbye n left....

Overall a great session as Unice is a really nice, friendly n horny SYT...

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (Willing to try other positions n she definitely knows how to ride a guy)
Attitude/Sevice : 10/10
RTF : Yes, but muz recover my Vit M 1st.

Sometimes
20-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Name-Unice
Age-23
Looks-7(pic) actual 6
Boobs-6 (B cup with dark nipples)
Body-6.5
Cathbath-6
BJ(capped my request)-6.5
FJ-7.5(CFM face quite turn on)
Attitude-8( Very friendly gal and no rush)
Ego booster-new scale! -8(Told me I was very strong and got her really wet.)
RTF-No. Not my type
Damage$130+$20 tips

Saw the Fr from bro justl00king but got a different in $$.. did I pay too much or bro type wrong?? :confused:

spidey2278
20-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Saw the Fr from bro justl00king but got a different in $$.. did I pay too much or bro type wrong?? :confused:

I have also the same experience like u ..bro..second time i try to ask for discopunt..and was quoted 130..some time it is the girls just arrive ..so consider new stock mah..or maybe once you are a regular, den get discount lor...anyway..justlooking bros pay 20 tips so end up also paid 150 rite..relax lah bros..the most impt is that we enjoy the sessions with the WL..cheers :D

korb
20-06-2005, 10:50 PM
i also pay 150 for the session.i think u can get 130 when you join e777 's yahoo group.

spidey2278
20-06-2005, 10:56 PM
i also pay 150 for the session.i think u can get 130 when you join e777 's yahoo group.

have u join yet..i already apply liao lei..almost two week liao..and still no response lei :confused: ..is ter any criteria to meet???

korb
20-06-2005, 11:05 PM
be paitience bro,he(e777) many things to do leh.every day got to arrange girls to meet client, got to answer question from clients.sometimes kanna complian from client(bro e777 ,u know who lah,yesterday kanna kpkb from my fren).i just request to join today only.my fren paid the 130 price.so i gian,i also join the group :D . wait and see lor.

Sometimes
20-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I have also the same experience like u ..bro..second time i try to ask for discopunt..and was quoted 130..some time it is the girls just arrive ..so consider new stock mah..or maybe once you are a regular, den get discount lor...anyway..justlooking bros pay 20 tips so end up also paid 150 rite..relax lah bros..the most impt is that we enjoy the sessions with the WL..cheers

No prob bro, jus wanna clarify only cos maybe is I hear wrongly the price, no hard feeling to anyone, anyway I enjoy the session so its ok (if dun enjoy maybe will KPKB :D)
I joined the group by bro E777 also no reply, also waiting..

e777
21-06-2005, 02:50 AM
Bro Sometimes,
Ok check email now! If you still can't access pm me!

Bro spidey2278,
Check your pm!

AdamBoy
21-06-2005, 03:11 AM
Bro Sometimes,

Bro spidey2278,
Check your pm!
link not working lei bro, can share share?

Sometimes
21-06-2005, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=e777]Bro Sometimes,
QUOTE]

Thks bro :)

spidey2278
21-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Bro Sometimes,

Bro spidey2278,
Check your pm!

Thanks bro for the approval..and thanks bro korb for the help..cheers to all bros and happy bonking while im out of the scene for awhile..keke :D

Astar
21-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Thks Bro e777 for the arrangement as I took her on 2nd day in.

FR on Unice:

SYT and has sharp features. She was in her lingerine, and receiving me was very gf. TCSS with a mix of mandarin, Thai and English. Learn some Thai during the session.

Teasing was her cup of tea, as she raba me and in the same gesture raba her as well. We fondled everywhere and she signalled and helped me undress for the wash up. Seeing her undressing was another stimulating sight....

We continue to tease each other into the bath, thai style, gave me a short BBBJ in the midst of it. Enjoyed it thoroughly, and could have allowed it to continue, but prefer the bed. I dried and waited for her while she dried up and guided me to the bed.

I started frenching her as she came above me... slowed her smooth and soft lips departed and lingered down by body.... nippled and nippled and slow advanced to my hardened rod. It was heaven to feel the warmed of her mouth circled by rod.. every throb and deep throat brought me to a higher level of estacy...

I couldn't allow it to end without return the favour.... and signalled her up as we frenched again... lingeringly long, before I turn her to her over....

My trip and aim was to bring her to the same level of estavy.... and started to nibble down her neck... she shoulder, and to her smooth and open bossom.... She was starting to twitch as I con't to manouve over her 2 mountains. As my finger started to roam down at the same time, I found her G stop and started to work on it. She was opening and wet internally. I nibbled further downwards to reach her love nest and start to tongue my way deeper into her. She started to "Lau kong, lau kong" me and I can't tahun any longer. Started to move up and french her, as I used my legs to spread her. She started to moan louder.

With the level of excitment, I let my harden rod, mate with her love nest and it was heaven as it penetrated into a warm and inviting home. Started to pump and she was gripping me tightly, and with a mixture of moan and estacy, said... "condom errrr... moan... moan... condom ...." She was also reaching her climax.

She turn me around, cap me quickly with her mouth and mounted me, riding hard as her reached her climate.... and it was also the release of my load.... Woooh what an experience

She clean me up and we laid in each others arm as her rested like a baby. She was tried after reaching her climax.

We enjoyed each others warm till for more than 30 mins as we recuperate.

She started to tease me again started to fondled my rod, only to bring it up immediately. She cap me with her mouth again and started to ride me. I had to do her missionary, turned her over and bang her till I reached my second shot. We hugged for awhile before we showered.

I clothed up and she wanted me to stay longer.... : ) maybe for third round... and asked me to come back with her to her home land : ))

Anyway I will try... no promises and Kiss n bid her gdbye n left.... I was totally sextisfied

Overall a great session as Unice is a really nice and friendly. She is natural is the word to use

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8.5/10
Attitude/Sevice : 10/10
RTF : Yes

anikin
22-06-2005, 12:57 AM
"condom errrr... moan... moan... condom ...."

:eek:

oh my god ... what happened???

Astar
22-06-2005, 09:28 AM
:eek:

oh my god ... what happened???

Just can't resist the temptation :(

LengKia
22-06-2005, 11:24 AM
I clothed up and she wanted me to stay longer.... : ) maybe for third round... and asked me to come back with her to her home land : ))

Anyway I will try... no promises and Kiss n bid her gdbye n left.... I was totally sextisfied

Good FR
Seem like she is interested in you by offer to let you stay longer and invited you to go back with her. Definitely one of the lucky chap around ;)

ThaiGerSiao
22-06-2005, 12:50 PM
With the level of excitment, I let my harden rod, mate with her love nest and it was heaven as it penetrated into a warm and inviting home. Started to pump and she was gripping me tightly, and with a mixture of moan and estacy, said... "condom errrr... moan... moan... condom ...." She was also reaching her climax.

Eh wat the heck does she mean by "condom errr".... blur leh... sounds like u never wear condom leh... but oso seems like u got leh... then why the heck she said tat... damn farnie leh... haha

niteowl
22-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Eh wat the heck does she mean by "condom errr".... blur leh... sounds like u never wear condom leh... but oso seems like u got leh... then why the heck she said tat... damn farnie leh... haha
Maybe shiok forget to cap, until going to ejaculate then cap. :D

spidey2278
22-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Maybe shiok forget to cap, until going to ejaculate then cap.

Doe that mean he did her raw...!!! :( ..wow lau..if that is the case, i dun think im going to try her liao..still thinking of trying her next week siah...better look for other target laio den :mad:

niteowl
22-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Bro spidey2278, RAW or no RAW only Unice & bro Astar will know. :D

spidey2278
22-06-2005, 01:03 PM
yah lah..but if with his own GF..i dun F care..but with pulic property..bei siah la.. :p

Da Ming
22-06-2005, 02:07 PM

Quite a worry sign....wondering does all the Thai FLs allow customers to
do RAW. ..some possibilities i believe :(

spidey2278
22-06-2005, 02:09 PM
hi. bro..good to hear fm u ...had ur lunch already :D

anikin
22-06-2005, 03:20 PM

people neber put, make sure u put can liao lah ...

anikin
22-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Those interested, pls PM me for details and pic.

Cheers

bro, your pm full liao ... biz is too good ... ;)

Da Ming
22-06-2005, 04:19 PM
hi. bro..good to hear fm u ...had ur lunch already :D

hi...busy with work..no choice. good luck :)

spidey2278
22-06-2005, 04:33 PM
people neber put, make sure u put can liao lah ...
Hi bros..your avatar look damn delicious lei!..keke :p c already bei tahan liao...one of the best tits i've seen so far..wonder whether the owner of the asset availabe or not??? :D

lecool
22-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Unice....

Thanks for the arrangement from bro e777.

As this is the first time I wrote a field report, I hope that brother here will give me some support.

Had a nice afternoon yesterday. If going for looks, I think she could be one of the unforgetable. Having a nice look with very appropriate body.

Reached her room and was greeted with a warm hug. Nothing special before the bath but she is one who can speak better chinese. While in the bathtub, she would wash every single spot of you and had my first bbbj there. She allow CIM... She would sneek a you while she is doing the bbbj and with the surppy sound, I'm sure you can't stand too long........

Back to action, she give a great catbath from your ears to your knee... then we had a 5 mins of french kissing and followed by the bbbj again... she is very had working and had lasted for about 15mins b4 she cab me and started the fj. While she is pumping you from the top, you can't resist to stop squeezing her breast. The are just nice for my hand and that's the correct shape I love most..............and the softness... wow....

Tried serveral postions and finished her off after 20mins.

Have a wonderful day indeed. She will be leaving on the 29th. Bro who want to try please do soon..... :)

e777
23-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Bros,

Teya 160cm 50kg 34b-28-35
Gina 157cm 44kg 34c-24-34
Can bbbj and may CIM.

Single :150/1.5hr/2
Tarma :250/2hr

Those interested, pls pm me for details.

Cheers

BigHEAD
24-06-2005, 08:47 AM
Bros,

Teya 160cm 50kg 34b-28-35
Gina 157cm 44kg 34c-24-34
Can bbbj and may CIM.

Single :150/1.5hr/2
Tarma :250/2hr

Those interested, pls pm me for details.

Cheers

Isn't teya suppose to go back soon?

Gina has been here before rite...think 2 mths ago rite
:)

wishwell
24-06-2005, 08:57 AM
FR on Unice

Firstly... thanks for the arrangement by bro e777..

Went down to the hotel and found out that I am abit early so lan lan wait around the area.. Finally, bro e777 called and I immediately went up ..

Knock Knock !!! Door Open, greeted by a nice and smiling :) petite lady with a sexy white lingerie.. she invited me in and took off my shoe.. I just lied onto the bed as feeling quite tired after a long stressful day..

She came and sat beside me and we TCSS for awhile, I found out that she os a really cheerful gal and keep on smiling and teasing my little brother and frenching me.. she then unzip my jean and play with him, while i am busy playing with her nice mountain which are really just nice for a handful and wonderful soft feeling..

After around 10 min, she went to check the water temperature, lead me to the bath tub... Standard quite SOP and gave me a short BBBJ...

After drying ourselves, she catbath me from ear to thigh.. concentrating on the nipple and my didi... really a hardworking gal as she the twin peak wil keep rubbing on your didi and BBBJ lasted quite long.. her BBBJ was quite smooth and gentle..My hands just could not stay away from her nice nice mountain.. feeling the warmth of her mouth around my happy little brother.. In return, i played with her forest and started to finger her and really suck on her nipple, can feel the water is oozing out and she was going to get into her climax.. forest is turning into a rainforest....

Turn me around and capped me, start riding on me like a cowgirl..(Man, she really know how to ride a guy)... we change to koala bear style as i carried her up (Of Course she is the koala bear climbing the tree).. Really enjoying it as she keep hugging & frenching you.. Finally, we settle down with the riding, she kept on riding like a crazy cowgirl and i buay tahan already, unloaded the ammo.. to my surprise, she gave me a funny look or rather angry look as she say still want and still keep on riding although i unloaded already (donno true anot but listen already also damn shiok) ... i hold her to stop as really cannot take it liao..

I lied on the bed like a old man with heart-attack... she cleaned me up and hug me for awhile.. Offering me a massage... Honestly, if she never TCSS with me during the massage, i will fall asleep as i am really a satisfied man.. She told me she was tired and i totally understand as i am also really tired too..

As she hug me and we rested... my little brother wanted to wake up? (WTF, i think his head small thats why not much brain cell, i wanted to rest more and he defy my order and wanted to stand up)... She saw it and went on to play with him... Oh no... i say u tired rest more but she really naughty, keep on teasing him and Catbath me...

Finally, my big brain was listening to the small brain below... And with her help, little brother was ready for battle again... (thats show the size of brain doesn't matter..) she help little brother to put on the helmet and I just charge into the misty rainforest..

After everything... I am really exhausted and we have a smoke and chit chat for quite awhile.. as she told me her past... Went to bath for me and before I leave.. she gave me a great hug and kiss...

Overall a great session with Unice as she is really nice and friendly...

OVERALL RATING:

Look : 7.5/10 (really appeasing to me.. maybe due to her never ending smile)

Body : 8/10 (well proportion, especially her nice (.)(.) and a reall nice butt)

BBBJ : 7/10 (Personnally think that it is quite SOP, lack of suction and power)

FJ : 9/10 (Really accomadating to whichever position.. and the facial expression is fantastic.. Sound Effect also quite satisfying)

Attitude/Sevice : 10/10 (Great Attitude, best i ever had b4)

RTF : Confirmed.. but Vitamin M damn low now...

wishwell
24-06-2005, 09:05 AM
PAiseh.. as i quite newbie here... may i know what the points are for? my point like getting lesser... how to increase again?

Songsong77
24-06-2005, 05:12 PM
PAiseh.. as i quite newbie here... may i know what the points are for? my point like getting lesser... how to increase again?

Ask this kind of questions here...of course points get lesser la!!! You waiting to be fired on ah? Fo read the FAQ...it'll help.... :D

e777
25-06-2005, 12:08 AM
Bros,
Please note these are not the same Teya as of previous one!
Teya 160cm 50kg 34b-28-35 avail
Gina 157cm 44kg 34c-24-34 avail monday
150/1.5hr/2

Check limited pic link for Teya:
Limited partial pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/f825.jpg?phnMDvCBv3Y4xW2B)

Pls pm me for details with your name, contact and when.

TheSaint
25-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Bros,
Please note these are not the same Teya as of previous one!
Teya 160cm 50kg 34b-28-35 avail
Gina 157cm 44kg 34c-24-34 avail monday
150/1.5hr/2

Check limited pic link for Teya:
Limited partial pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/f825.jpg?phnMDvCBv3Y4xW2B)

Pls pm me for details with your name, contact and when.

Cannot see the photo leh??

e777
25-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Cannot see the photo leh??
Those who cannot view, pm me your email addr and i will email to you!

cheers

25-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Wow, Gina looks delicious!
If only she's readily available during the weekend. :o

King
26-06-2005, 12:43 AM
My FR on Unice.

I like to keep it short and simple, Two words shiok and babelicious.

Open the door and was greeted by this girl that looks so pretty.
Figure at first glance was quite normal and petite, the usual thai gal size.

Went in and squeeze her pair of melons. GOT A SHOCK!!! What a big pair under the t-shirt, immediately sneak in and squeeze while pulling up the rest.

Went on to the bed and raba raba...
After of which went to the bathroom which the water is ready and gave me a complete wash, neck to ass/dick to foot.
Some bbbj (sorry but not my type, bit rough, pretty gentle and nibble).
Clean up and proceed to bed, finish off in two positions ending in fav half doggie while squeezing those perfect tits, with always erected nipples.

Rest for 5 mins and little bro auto on with her stroking and licking (aint she a hardworking gal, not to mention her good complexion and looks)

Condom on and bang her for 10mins but couldn't come. HJ for 5 mins, told her i wanna cim.
She quite unwilling but after some insistence she gave in and blew me (first lying down then with me standing up and looking in the mirror while she blow, damn erotic!!!)

Still couldn't come after like 15mins. Gave up and let her rest as even im tired!

sit ard and smoke one stick then went to clean up and some raba raba then off i went.

Happy and satisfied!!!

Will rtf when she is back if got spare Vit M.

Thks to bro E777 for the wonderful arrangement!!!

wishwell
26-06-2005, 02:50 AM
Bro King.. good FR.. and isn't Unice a good deal and consider quite a gem for thai FL

BigHEAD
26-06-2005, 10:55 AM
My FR on Unice.

I Will rtf when she is back if got spare Vit M.

Thks to bro E777 for the wonderful arrangement!!!

Her stint seem like less than the usual 2 weeks

when is she coming back then :)

King
26-06-2005, 12:20 PM
thks guys.

she is indeed a gem, one of the best i have come across thus far.

as for her return date, its better u ask bro e777. :)

martini007
26-06-2005, 02:16 PM
FR on Nana.

This is my first FR, so will keep it short and simple, and hope to provide better and more detail FR in future as I learn along the way.

Suppose to have a session with Unice yesterter night but... :( so instead tried out Nana since I'm already there.

She is not those SYT but still not so bad looking. When I went in, she welcome me by hugging & started frenching, quite gf like. we then stripped and continue frencing on bed, no bath as I already shower at home. Her overall service is good, accommodating, a lot of frenching which I like, no rush and I think her bbbj is really good.

Look: 6/10 (Not SYT but slightly above average)
Body: 7/10 (small butt, propotional figure though her arm a bit flashy to me)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (good, with suction power)
Fj: 8/10 (accommodating, allow fingering)
Attitude: 8/10 (gf feel, lot of hugging & frenching)
RTF: probably not, will like to try out others

cheers

wunderfust
27-06-2005, 12:10 AM
FR on Teya

Booked her on Fri and had was a little late as I went to the wrong place.
Entered the room after she met me at the lobby. In the start she gave me a impression that she was a little shy and didnt know what to do. giggled quite a bit when we chatted in the start. Unlike most Thai , I would rate her command of english to be rather good and can carry a decent conversation.

Anyway back to the main topic..., she stripped and got into a robe and invited me for a bath. Offered aromatherapy bath but i opt for normal bath.
She was very caring and spent a long time slowly rubbing and cleaning me...
At times she started to hug me from the rear and rubbed my back with her boobs. Started to get a aroused by then. Started to get a hard on.

After bath, moved to bed and started with a bj w/cap. she was really eager to please and asked me how i wanted to do it.. she proceeded with doing a bj which included deep throating. kept on looking at me to see how i enjoyed it during the process. I started to finger her in the meanwhile and she started to get a little wet by then...I must say she really liked to be finger cos she guided me to go deeper while i fingered her.

Proceeded to the main event ...
started with her on top but went on to other positions as she wasnt really comfortable with that position. On the best position for her. I would say it would be missionary. After i moved onto missionary she was really hitting the big O.. the breathing and moaning was so loud, she had to get me to switch on the TV to mask the sounds. She came with a shrek and just after that burst my dam too..

Rested for 15mins after that and proceeded to round 2 . which was very much SOP for me liao..too tired after round 1 and had to get her to give me a Hj at the end..

my summary on her.
Boobs: 34B
Looks: 7/10 (she mixed blood one..got spanish in her)
FJ: 8/10 (got to try her on missionary)
BJ: 7.5/10 (can really swallow yr entire dick..)
Service: 10/10 (really eager to please..and will do everything with a smile)

Bro E777 thanks for the link up.

e777
27-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Bros,
Due to unforseen reason, Teya & Gina have left town but new Tina has just landed!

Tina 21yo 1.63m 45kg 33b-25-34, pretty, slim and good service.

Interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic) and when you want.

Cheers

devil069
27-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Hi this my fr on Nana. Anyway first posting on FL and please bear with me if its boring.

Managed to squeeze some time last monday and got bro to arrange. Was greeted by this gal with a great hug and things started from there. Action started even before a bath and soon was lying on the bed getting a bbbj, heehee. Lasted quited long and my fingers started the auto roaming session. After a while, could feel my fingers getting wet. Action cont with her capping me and getting on top. Could feel the built-up due to the bbbj and switch position to doggy. From there on, there's no turing back and finish her off.

She clean me up and then got me to the shower. Was tcss while lying on the bed. Was actually quite tired cuz dnt zzz for the whole nite. Before I knew, she got under the blanket and started another round of bbbj. Was really enjoying myself cuz I'm a sucker for bj, heehee. Round 2, and this time round finish with missionary.

Overall she's not a stunner with her look but really give her a 7.5 for her bbbj. She takes her time and really make sure you enjoy her service, ehich makes up for everything. Might not RTF cuz there's an ocean out there. Heehee. Happy bonking.

wilburwilbur
27-06-2005, 06:29 AM
My FR on Unice

Spent almost $500 for bonking sessions recently!! Anyway, Unice was my last one. Arranged for a noon session last week. Was told abt location. Took a cab down, was late for abt .5 hours. Warned abt taking the correct lift to the correct floor.

Knock-knock (this hotel no ding-dong bell one). Open door, saw a sweet looking gal, almost mistaken as Singaporean. When she spoke, bee char lobang liao. Anyway, she can speak good Mandarin. That's how she broke the ice. Went in, given Jap wife treatment. Help me undress, fold the shirt/pants nicely, put one side. Proceeded to bath tub.

The tub session was 10/10 service! Got a good rub down, even comes with a BBBJ. I tried to control against CIM. The tub session lasted abt 10 mins. Very shiok. Next to the bed. Started with catbath all over. I just lay motionless let her do the work. Then comes another BBBJ, very shiok.

Cannot tahan, switch sides. Attacked her boobies, fingered her at same time. She got wet rather easily. I tink she cannot take it, switch over to her on top. Then put my bro into her sis. I was shocked, did she cap me yeT?? I looked down, heng ah. She's rather good, cap me without me even realising it. Pumped me for a while before I came. Whew...

As I lay down there exhausted, she gave me a head to toe massage. Shiok, almost slept. Told her gotta rush back to office, skip second round. She said my 1st round already expend a lot of juice liao.

Said she will be leaving Sg in early July.

Looks : 8.5/10 looked chinese, long hair, pouty lips
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Rate: $150/2 shots wif room
RTF: maybe
Compared to Tera? : Tera more playful. Unice after 1st round did not proactiely seek 2nd round lor.
Overall : 8/10

e777
28-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Bros,
Tina 21yo 1.63m 45kg 33b-25-34, pretty, slim and good service.
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/4f12.jpg?ph6WLwCBWx9X4EpC)

Interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for full pic) and when you want.

e777
30-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Besides Tina, new Annie has also arrived.

Annie
23yo 163cm 48kg 34c-25-35.

Also can do tarma with Tina or Nana.

Those interested, pls pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
06-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Bros, those who want a sneak preview:
Annie Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/5c90.jpg?phOIryCBziZi8zQq)

Good news heard that Unice may be back on 8 July. So those who miss her pls pm me for details.

Cheers

pongping
06-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Bros, those who want a sneak preview:
Annie Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/5c90.jpg?phOIryCBziZi8zQq)

Good news heard that Unice may be back on 8 July. So those who miss her pls pm me for details.

Cheers

Bro, can't view the link leh...

e777
07-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Bros,
Unice is back soon and with another new tomyam call Gorya.
For pic preview & details, pls pm me with your email addr and contact.
Expected date of arrival will be this Fri 8 July.

Cheers

e777
08-07-2005, 02:59 AM
Sneak preview of new Gorya:
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/d440.jpg?ph27XzCB_NQBdyWV)

Who wants first after she lands? Fresh as heard she first time!
Also can do tarma with our fave Unice!

Cheers

prc4wife
08-07-2005, 07:45 AM
link not working laaa...

e777
08-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Bro,

Check group below.

Cheers

wishwell
08-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Unice is back with a new FL Gorya..
Too bad recently quite busy or else will book Gorya 1st.. :D

SiamKid2002
08-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Tried the better looking, slim pretty girl, but service is much below average. Many turn offs during the 90min session. Keep talking and complaining 'spore men customer cum 2x and neber give tips, everyday buy cigarette and phonecard expensive, pussy painful, blah blah blah. This girl sure knows how to complain. Wah lao, all my bonking mood long gone liao.

Shit, only 1 shot (2nd shot, no mood and girl never really put in enough effort) and complain pussy pain (kidding me), and some more NO CIM and NO frenching.

Sway! :mad:

Notenuff
08-07-2005, 04:36 PM
What's the point of quoting $xxx/y shots/zz mins if she hinted on wanting to have tips?

e777
09-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Tried the better looking, slim pretty girl, but service is much below average. Many turn offs during the 90min session.
Sway! :mad:

Bro, which gal you referring but did I recomend you? Coz if I did let me know who?

e777
10-07-2005, 12:56 AM
By the way the following Thais are available:
Unice - chio syt need not say more as FRs posted.
Gloria 1.63m 45kg 33B-24-34
- see new thread:http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39717
Angel 1.63m 45kg 34C-23-34
Mary 1.59m 45kg 33B-25-35
Pipi 1.6m 44kg 33B-24-34

For pics click under group in signature!
PM me for final details.

Cheers

dreamersmsg
10-07-2005, 06:59 PM
as this is my first time writing fr...hope all bro dont "bomb" after reading it;)
firstly, thanks to bro e777..

tried gloria this afternoon..she will be here for 2 weeks n today is her 3rd day in sg...she speaks english but not very fluent, she is new in this line...so still at the learning stage...she is shy n like to chat...her massage is not bad..

Short FR on gloria;

Look : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (Nice hourglass, but is at the skinny side)
BJ : 6/10 (with CD, SOP)
FJ : 7.5/10 (accommodating)
Attitude : 10/10 (very friendly)
$$ : $150/90mins/2 shots

crapmeup
11-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Short FR on Unice

hey, thanks a million for BRO E777 for arranging a slot for me with Unice this afternoon. =)

when me arrived... I was greeted with the warmest hugs and the sweetest smile. definately felt like a gf. Unice is definately one of the best FLs I have been with. She is so funny, so playful and she really aims to please her man. =)
Not only is she young and sweet, but her body...whoa... mouth watering..
her catbaths are really hot and steamy...
and when the bed adventure begins... better hold on to ur seatbelts...
cause the ride is going to blow you away.
and A+ for this sweet gal.
for those bros who have not met her....
well... what are you waiting for?????? you must be mad to let this one get away... so... HURRY contact bro E777 and make arrangements today.

-one very satsified bonger :D

keltoh
12-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Short FR on Unice

hey, thanks a million for BRO E777 for arranging a slot for me with Unice this afternoon. =)

when me arrived... I was greeted with the warmest hugs and the sweetest smile. definately felt like a gf. Unice is definately one of the best FLs I have been with. She is so funny, so playful and she really aims to please her man. =)

well... what are you waiting for?????? you must be mad to let this one get away... so... HURRY contact bro E777 and make arrangements today.

-one very satsified bonger :D

bro e777, really not fated to meet unice, damn, before unice went back, i wanna bonk her before she fly off but something crop up in office
ytd wanna be the first to bonk her in the noon, appt 2pm but got something on so thought of pushing but the slot taken nvm. so thought no fate since next slot 5pm, but need to rush back to see client at 5pm so again, sianz but after thinking no i must bonk unice by hook or crook, so i waited for her and in the she went out for dinner and told broe777 will be back onli by 6pm, too late already....
haiz, bro e777 next time i book her, tell her must service me superbly good wa, i dun wanna miss the third appt liao, kekeke

xxpp_z
14-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Actually booked unice, but some how unice is not available. Have to delay my appt for almost 1 hour, quite pissed off. In the end no choice choose to try this new gal mary.

She looks more attractive than pic. She got a bit those OL looks. nothing much in the bathroom. Coz I got to ruch for some biz appt later, so didn't enjoy much of her BJ, proceed to bonk immediately. She guild my hands on her breast, good moan. Did her in cowgal, doggie, then unload in missionary. She grabbed my ass to go in more when about to come. Coz i got things to rush later, so didn't go for second round. She give me a gf feeling. Good service and very patient.

face: 7/10
body: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (give 6 because didn't really enjoy to much, have to rush)
FJ:8/10(got gf feeling)
attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and smile all the time)

e777
15-07-2005, 12:20 AM
New Thai just arrived!
Thai Sanda 21yo 158cm 43kg 33b-24-34 pretty and friendly.
Unice, Pipi, Mary and others still here.

Those who want pls me with your name & contact.

Just_Do_It
15-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi all bros

Next post is my wonderful time with Bro E777 Number 1 Tom Yam import...UNICE!!! :p

Just_Do_It
15-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Hi all bros

First of all...many thanks to Bro E777...Just got a fantastic session with the cutie pie, Unice last night at 8 plus...After confirm on my session, I rushed down to the XXX hotel...with 15 min to go, I strolled around and the urger getting higher as the time countdown...Finally, I received the sms from Bro E777 of Unice room number...Without hesitation, I was standing infront of room number XXX in a twinkling of an eye...Knock knock...A petite chinese looking gal giggling away hiding behind the door...She is wearing a pink tank top and a jean type super short hot pant...The room was rather cosy and comfortable...after a short intro, we sat down on the bed to tcss a while before she getting hot and horny...kept putting her hands on my arousing brother...Then I tried to put my hand into hers and realized that she was not wearing anything inside...Wow...She got a nice and firm butt...then immediately, we undressed ourselves and hopped onto the bed...

Then I initiated to have a bj instead of bbbj...she seemed to be a bit of disppointed...a few light lick on my hard and bursting rod, she capped me and continued her 10 min out of this world bj...Then she sat onto of me and rocked wildly...after a good 10 min hard rock, we proceed to missionary position...this time round I have a forceful and deep thrust into her until she moaned louder and louder...With a few faster thrust, I unloaded...we hugged tightly together...and she continued to play with my exhausted brother...then we proceed to the shower...we sat face to face in the bath tub...there I was treated like a king...she gave me a good rub from head to toe...the entire bath lasted for 15 min... After the bath we were onto the bed again...we started to massage each other and then rested with her hugging tightly on me while watching chinese programme...Here I have a good feel of her from her firm boobs to her slim waist to her firm butts to her smooth legs...Then a short 10 min rest, she started to suck, lick and squeeze my nipples and chest...the second round same like first round but lasted longer and more tiring...

Name : Unice
Language : Thai, Mandarin, English, Hokkien
Face : 8/10 (Next door girl look, seductive looking eyes (Feng Yan))
Body : 34B-23.5-36 (nice to grap boobs, smooth complexion)
BJ : 7/10
CatBath : 8/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (Very accomodating)
Attitude : Very friendly and sweet
Damage : $150/90min/2shots (rm included)
RTF : Yes...or other of E777 gals...quality getting better...

Those who are getting interested pls contact E777 or PM him...Once deal over, you will become his yahoo member liao...Those who like my fr, pls up my rep point...Thanks! Happy Bonking!

e777
17-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Thai Gloria also back in action!
Those who want the pic pls pm me with your name, email and contact.
Or click my group below to view.

Notenuff
18-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Thai Sanda 21yo 158cm 43kg 33b-24-34 pretty and friendly.
Unice, Pipi, Mary and others still here.

Anybody tried Sanda, and Pipi? Seems to be no FR ler so far on these 2 gals.
:confused:

e777
18-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Bros,

Check here for Sandra FR which was posted elsewhere and not on this thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40126

willy12pee
18-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Short FR on Unice

Firstly thanks to Bro E777 for arranging a slot for me with Unice this afternoon.

when I arrived shit! the maid was cleaning the room... saw Unice head pop out once in a while while talking to the maid so I walked slowly futher down the corridor untile the maid finish cleaning the room and she quickly signal me to come in. I dash in and was greeted with the warmest hugs and the sweetest smile. She is playful and naughty. Keep whacking my butt in the shower when washing my back!! her body WoW what can I say the contour of her curves fit very nicely for her small frame can really bring out the wolf in a man mouth watering..
her skin is very smooth she is soft to hold and nice to touch. she give a nice catbath and overall I can say is it is a pleasure experience :D .
please forgive me if my FR is not up to standard :o
Face : 7/10
Body : 34B
BJ : 7/10
CatBath : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (Very accomodating)
Damage : $150/90min/2shots

LED...
18-07-2005, 06:04 PM
My 2nd try for Unice already........FR as follow.....

Ding...Dong......She is still as cute and sexy with that CFM look. Right decision to RTF..........heehee

B4 Bath : TCSS awhile hugging her and she started stroking my bro... undressing me for water ops....

Bath : Still as good and patient with bbj to arouse my bro

Bonkin : Still as horny and playful, wet easily with some fingering.... very good CFM eye contact while BBBJ..... nice moaning and her CFM look kept coming and i kept ramming her..........shag her till she come while her body collapse on me....... :D .........switch her over to finish off in doggie....

After Ops : Relax , TCSS and massage..... enough for the day, cancel second serving..........heehee

Bid farewell and left with a smile.........she leaving on friday if not wrong......

martini007
19-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Think I'm not fated to meet up with Unice, suppose to have a session with her yesterday but last minute told unavailable, second time already :( So I asked for Gloria instead, actually she is my first choice after seeing her photo as she is my type but thought of booking Unice because of all the good FR posted.

When I first saw her, I'm glad that I didn't make the wrong choice as she really my type, prettier in perosn than photo with some light make up. I personally prefer slim girls with proportional figure, don't really like big boobs. She has those model figure, so some brothers might think its too skinny.

She started to offer me message first, average skill but quite good strength given her slim figure. Shes very sweet and always smiling and can speak quite well in english. Her service is slightly above average but very gf feel, I enjoy the whole session because I like her......thats the chemisty lah :p

Just came back from work, so will just post a simple FR, some stats as follow:-

Name : Gloria
Face : 8/10
Body : 33B-23.5-34 (very nice figure, broad shoulder, slim leg & firm butt)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Very accomodating, frenching & fingering allowed)
RTF : Yes

THX

e777
19-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Bros,
Last 3 days! Hurry before they leave! Don't say I never tell you!

Gloria
Gloria Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/75ba.jpg?phuz92CBE2b5E_z_)
Unice
Unice Limited Pic Link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/56f8.jpg?phP792CBa1Wodxlt)
Pipi
Pipi Limited Pic Link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/fe53.jpg?phnE.2CBrN1kxg3a)

Pics shown above as too many asking me to email them.

For fast response SMS direct or pm me with your name, contact and intended time. Slots going fast....

e777
21-07-2005, 01:36 AM
New Tomyam Have Landed

Linda
1.6m 46kg 34c-24-34 Speaks chinese.
Looks : 8/10 SYT look too.
Body: 9/10 very curvy, C. Not very good with boobs.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction and uses fingers to turn you on.
FJ: 8/10 Accomodation and no rush at all.
RTF: Well, of course!
Overall :8/10

Joyce
21yo, 1.7m 48kg 34B 24 34 and is very fair, and can speak English
Service include Frenching, BBBJ & CIM.

Marin
21yo 1.62m 45kg 33B-24-36
Good BBBJ sexy slim

Others still in : Sanda, Unice (last day!), others pls check!

PM me with your name & contact for details!

prc4wife
23-07-2005, 02:29 PM
got sms fm e777 on linda, below is FR:

1st look at linda - 8.5/10.

figure wise damn solid. c cup & smooth slender silky skin. face above avg.

- 1 point: breast have implants, somewhat hard...a bit like muscles!!!

- 1 point: when doggie, cannot touch cb, no fingering...dunno why...nowadays thais becoming prc

- 2 point: $150 instead of $130 for 90/2

+ 1 point: overall body scrub

+1 points : sexy curves, soft nipples

overall : 6.5/10

LED...
28-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Booked Marin but F** up by E777 Bro, so went for Sandra instead.... Short FR as folllow.........

Look : 6/10 ... Tanned look, small size and not quite short

Figure : 6/10 B- boobs, very bushy mei mei, felt like stone age again.........haha

Bath : 6/10 SOP, BK style

BJJ : 7/10 Good Suction and patient

FJ : 7/10 Easily Wet and accommodating

HJ : 7/10 With baby oil and usage of boobs too

Frenching : Never try, not my cup of tea

GF feel : 8/10....... chatty and cheerful

Massage : 9/10......... good strength with baby oil, I like....... :D

e777
29-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Bros,
New SYT 23yo Nikki 170cm 34c-25-35
New SYT 21yo Katie 165cm 34b-25-35

Linda still in. Limited period!

150/90/2

Cheers

simoncowell
29-07-2005, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=e777]Bros,
New SYT 21yo Katie 165cm 34b-25-35

[QUOTE]

Hey bro, i tot u said after 1 transaction u'll approve my membership??
why after 2 weeks liao still not approve leh...

how to see the pic like that??

e777
30-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Hey bro, i tot u said after 1 transaction u'll approve my membership??
why after 2 weeks liao still not approve leh...

how to see the pic like that??
bro,
done. check now.
pics in usual group.

Those bro who done pls post FR.

cheers

kenhor
01-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Tried Linda. Very good service, accomodating and hardworking indeed!
She's very playful and chatty. It's easy to get along since she has learnt and speak Mandarin.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
Catbath & BBBJ: 9/10 ( good licking and sucking as have pointed the areas i like to be licked)
Bath: 9/10 (nice & sensual moment in the bath tub)
HJ: 9/10 (Shiok, coz i like her naughty fingers)
I don't lick or touch freelancer's pussy so have no complain on this part.
Girlfriend feeling: 10/10
Damage: $150/2 shots/1.5 hours (worth it!)

Heard she's going back on Wednesday. So, only 1 or 2 days left. She might not work on Tuesday. Please contact bro E777 to arrange time.

skin
02-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Just finish with a session with Linda and return a happy man! Pretty face. Service was good, slow and not rush. Like her tits f. Dame shoik! heehee..but agree with bros that her tits quite hard. And she speaks chinese though not very good at it!

Looks : 7/10
Body: 7/10 ( would be better is she was taller!)
BBBJ: 7+1/10 Not enough suction but +1 uses fingers to turn you on.
RTF: She is going back 2moro liao
Overall :7/10

Yo bro, can i join your group? Would like to try others....CHEERS! :)

Goldenblunder
03-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi fellow bangers,

This is my first FR, so bear with me.

Booked Linda through E77 a few nights ago. Got held up initially but made it to the room abt 15 minutes late. When she opened the door, she looked different from the pic of her on the net. Very pleasantly surprised. Perhaps its the lighting.

Since i had my bath already, did a basic wash up and in the tub, she was admiring my more than a handfull brudder. She seemed a lil obsessed with it i think. Nothing much in the shower apart from her playing with my weener.

So off to bed, and she applied lotion on her boobs and dick and did the massage..was nice. And went on to BJ. Was quite nice and i ould see she was enjoying it. Then capped and did it in several styles. She was acomodating and kept moaning, she came before i did. And finally i did.

So washed up, and started chatting, asked me how many times i can fuck in a night. I told her and she said "Wow". While chatting she started stroking me again and BJ again in diff styles. Looking at her face and how she was enjoying it made me even hornier. She really liked it i think. Kept saying how Big it was. Sorry to blow my own trumpet la, but thats what she said.

Then put on cap and did he real good, variety of positions while she was sucking on my finger as well. Again, she came first and asked if i had cum already, said No and carried on with the humping. Finally unloaded.

Washed up, and she said that i was "very strong". Again her own words. As i got ready to leave, she started playing with my brudder again, and it stood up to her shock. Groped her for a while, but since its only 2 shots, i did not ask if i can have 1 more. So left the room satisfied.

She did invite me to have some wine with her counterpart, another thai gal the next day(she was leaving on Wed). I had appts, so told her maybe next time.

Bro E77, any prob if i have some wine with the ladies? Must pay also is it? Maybe she was just being nice.

Overall, was satisified with the service. Would def look for her the next time she is back. Thinking abt it, her boobs may be a lil fake. But i like it!

Looks : 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yep
Overall :7.5/10

Goldenblunder
03-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi fellow bangersss,

This is my first FR, so bear with me.

Booked Linda through E77 a few nights ago. Got held up initially but made it to the room abt 15 minutes late. When she opened the door, she looked different from the pic of her on the net. Very pleasantly surprised. Perhaps its the lighting.

Since i had my bath already, did a basic wash up and in the tub, she was admiring my more than a handfull brudder. She seemed a lil obsessed with it i think. Nothing much in the shower apart from her playing with my weener.

So off to bed, and she applied lotion on her boobs and dick and did the massage..was nice. And went on to BJ. Was quite nice and i ould see she was enjoying it. Then capped and did it in several styles. She was acomodating and kept moaning, she came before i did. And finally i did.

So washed up, and started chatting, asked me how many times i can fuck in a night. I told her and she said "Wow". While chatting she started stroking me again and BJ again in diff styles. Looking at her face and how she was enjoying it made me even hornier. She really liked it i think. Kept saying how Big it was. Sorry to blow my own trumpet la, but thats what she said.

Then put on cap and did he real good, variety of positions while she was sucking on my finger as well. Again, she came first and asked if i had cum already, said No and carried on with the humping. Finally unloaded.

Washed up, and she said that i was "very strong". Again her own words. As i got ready to leave, she started playing with my brudder again, and it stood up to her shock. Groped her for a while, but since its only 2 shots, i did not ask if i can have 1 more. So left the room satisfied.

She did invite me to have some wine with her counterpart, another thai gal the next day(she was leaving on Wed). I had appts, so told her maybe next time.

Bro E77, any prob if i have some wine with the ladies? Must pay also is it? Maybe she was just being nice.

Overall, was satisified with the service. Would def look for her the next time she is back. Thinking abt it, her boobs may be a lil fake. But i like it!

BBBJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yep
Overall :7.5/10

No_Sex
03-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Bro what is the damage? Can give me Unice contact nos. :)

e777
17-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Bros,
New tomyam arriving soon!
Good news is one of the passenger is Unice. The rest will update you!

Cheers

HKboy
17-08-2005, 02:59 AM
Bros,
New Tomyam Have Landed

Unice 21yo 1.62m 46kg 33-24-34 fair, can speak simple english and chinese. Good bbbj and cim.

Nana 20yo 1.58m 44kg, 34c-24-34
Landed later so other details not avail.

Those interested, pls pm me your name & contact for details & pics.

Cheers

Hi bro can have their no. ?????

Vincent
17-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Yes, waiting for the new girl pics!!!

When coming? Need to know...

e777
18-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Bros,
Sorry to inform you guys that there will be delay in flight and may only arrive by weekend. Anyway, will only inform you when touchdown!

Cheers

e777
20-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Great news! 2 tomyams due to land soon.
Please get ready for those who miss.

Cheers

e777
20-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Bros,
Unice and Gloria are back!
See last FR as here:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38503&page=6&pp=15

Contact direct for details and afternoon should be avail.

all4great
21-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Just to share with fellow samsters a FR of my afternoon session with Unice. Didn't get to try the last time round, so this time first in the queue.

Slight drizzle did not dampen my resolve to try Unice this time round. She opened the door and looks-wise quite lian with a CFM face and nice figure. HAd a short 'teaser' round of frenching and hugging (GFE) and then went for SOP bath. Bathtub really small and abit of a challenge to have any action there. Started with cat-bath and short BBBJ ... then capped and proceeded with Round 1. Favourit is when doing doggie since Unice has slim waist and broad backside which is ideal for the "paik paik" effect for this position :D

Overall a sextifying bonking I getting old oredi :(

Looks: 7 (CFM look)
Body: 8.5 (welly nice with firm B-cup (.)(.) )
BJ: 6 (Ok only)
Frenching: Allow
FJ: 7 (tight feeling and enjoyed the doggie)
RTF: Maybe (so many other FLs to try, anyway she will be around for 1 month, also price has gone up to $150).

NExt stop... maybe Kimchi or Sushi...

e777
22-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Bros,

Gloria 1.63m 45kg 33B-24-34
Can do massage, good bbbj and slim.
New promo : 100/60/1 or 150/90/2
Limited period only.

Pm me for details with name & contact.

Cheers

e777
28-08-2005, 11:37 PM
New fresh tomyam landing soon.
Get ready soon.
Full details not available yet.

New Teya 160cm 50kg 34-26-35.
New Emy 155cm 40kg 3-25-35.

Those interested, usual protocol applies.

e777
31-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Heard another 2 thais also landed.
Unice is also back from the great recovery.
For full details on tomya party, pm me for details.

nyquist
02-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Firstly, a big thank you for E777 for this wonderful angel.
Had a session with her last nite.... Ding, dong.. no reply and again press the bell. Finally she opened the door and in front of me stood a sexy, CFM look Unice in Jeans shorts and matching top.
Her boobs attracted me straight away.

Was led to the room and we spoke in Thai and Chinese for awhile.
Very disappointed that she din offered me a drink.... so I ask for 1 as I was very thirsty. Apparently she had taken a short nap after her last customer. In my mind.... theres only two things...... Is she recharged or going to tired..

So I lie on the bed while she fills up the tub..We TCSS bit and we both check on the TOTO results......hehe...
Of course we din win anything... Then we procced to the tub for shower.
A bit disppointed as nothing happened in there.. Just SOP.
Quickly dried ourself and we went to bed.
Man... her catbath was solid..... slow and easy.. Like it so much. Fondle with her nipples...then I went down on her and lick her pussy.....
Sh enjoyed it very much that after 5mins... she cap me and went on top to ride me..... We hug, french like gf and rock it away.. Change to missionary and then doggie....Finally I released my cum....and she came as well

We both rested for 20mins before she attacked me and Round 2 begins.. Nothing special.. same as round 1.. and finish her off in 20mins.

Paid her and said goodbye.. Overall a wonderful experience..... but it could have been better as she was abit unwell.

Language : Thai, Mandarin, English, Hokkien
Face : 8/10 (Next door girl look)
Body : 34B-23.5-36 (nice to grap boobs, smooth complexion)
BJ : 6/10
CatBath : 6/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (Very accomodating)
Attitude : Friendly and sweet
RTF : Maybe....but I like to try E777 other girls

e777
04-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Bros,
Unice is back!
Those who miss her last week pls contact me direct.

e777
14-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Bros who miss her, Unice is back in town.
Usual protocol applies.

Cheers

e777
15-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Bros,
Coming soon.
New Tomyam Linda & Nikki landing soon.
Current FRs should be in this thread!
Call direct or PM me with your name & contact.

Cheers

Batigol83
15-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Bro, this is the first FL FR i posted. Was working and suddenly had an urged to have sex :p therefore contacted bro **** asking him to intro me tom yam lady. Bro then intro me Gorya, 24yrs old, 33b-24-34 (i think). Booked a slot at 9pm at $130/90mins/2 shots.

After work, headed home straight for a shower and left home to my destination. Took a train there (cant afford car lar) and took me a good 45mins before reaching the hotel. Once i reached the hotel, i smsed bro asking him the room number. After getting the room number, i quickly went up the the unit. Upon reaching at the room, i knocked twice and i could then hear someone saying , "Yes, coming, im coming". The door then opened in front of me and stood in front of me is a sexy and hot babe, in her spagetti and jeans skirt. She helded my hand and led me into the room. I told her i was intro by bro **** and she told me that she knew it lar... She asked me to wait for her while she will prepare water for bathing... While waiting for the water to be ready, we chit chat and TCSS for awhile asking those silly routine question like, "have u eaten", "after work" etc.... After a few mins of waiting and chit chatting, she said the the water was ready and started to undressed herself, wow...this is when i notice that she got a small boobs however the figure was damn solid, bleeding liao.... she then helped me to undress and then nicely folded our clothings and left it on the unused bed...

Inside the bathroom, she bathed me and also gave me massage which i felt was great...after a long day of work.... she then gave me a short bbbj which lasted for 5mins. The bbbj was short but enjoyable as she know how to please me....suck me really hard .... inside the bathtub, we again TCSS abit... Minutes later, we dried ourselves and went back to the room. She then proceed to gave me a thai massage which was great, sufficient streenght and power... gave her a 8/10 for her massage...hheee....she then used her pointed tongue to give me a upper body catbath, licking and sucking my nipples (my sentitive area), and making me realli high...she glided down to my groin area and started to give me a bbbj again...this time was better than the one in the bath tub...she suck like no tmr for me and also licked my balls as if they were lollipops, she looked at me while sucking my didi which... nearly make me cum but managed to tirak... she bbbj for a abt 10mins before she capped my didi and rode on me.... she was moaning softly...she pumped and pumped and pumped for a few good mins, before she requested to change to doggie style (good, willing to change position). continued to pump her from the rear, this time she was moaning real loud, luckily the tv was on to mask the moaning of her.... pumped and pumped and pumped her for abt 10mins and then changed to my fav style: missionary(shiok) and pumped her for a few mins and now realli buay tahan liao...cannot control :eek: anymore and unloaded into the CD inside her.... she then took tissue and cleaned it for me...after disposing the stuff, she then climbed onto the bed again and laid beside me juz like wat my gf always do...(super gf feeling man....) this time, its my turn to perform, i used my left hand and auto roam her body, caressing her back, her butt and her boobs which i see that she enjoyed it, she then guided my left hand to her meimei (wow, alr wet liao, super horny liao lor) and i fingered her like nobody business...she moaned again this time not as loud as before... Few mins later, she then stopped me and i hugged her again... we TCSS abit and she asked whether am i ready for round 2 which i told her tt im abit tired and she can juz bbbj me...before i say anithing else, shes already blowing for me and playing with my balls already... she bbbj and hj for me for a few good mins before i cum the 2nd time...cleaned me up, she then dragged me into the shower room to bath ourselves...

After bathing, dressed up and pay her.... Just as i was abt to leave, she hugged me from behind and gave me a goodbye kiss (tot only gf give...heheeee) and we xchange numbers as she will be leaving sg today (15/10).

Looks : 8.5/10 model like fig...
Fig: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction,
FJ: 8/10 (skilful and willing to change position)
Moaning: 8/10
Rate: $130/2 shots wif room
RTF: Yes
Attitude: 10/10 (super good attitude)

Hope its helpful to all the bros in SBF
Overall : 8/10

e777
17-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Bros,
Linda thai chinese also here (see existing FR in this thread).

150/90/2 each

Avail today Oct 17 afternoon onwards.

Contact direct or pm with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
18-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Bros,

Unice & Linda available! Can request tarma!
Pls pm me with your name & contact for details. Or call direct!

Cheers

e777
18-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Bros,

Unice & Linda available! Also nikki.
Pls pm me with your name & contact for details. Or call direct!

Cheers

e777
20-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Bros,
Can do 3on1 and 2on1 tarma.
Unice, Linda, Nikki.

Contact direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Pls post FR if you tried.

Cheers

nitetcrawler
20-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Finally got to make an appointment with Unice. Thanks for accomodating to my request.

Reach the destination and got the required information before proceeding to room. Was greeted by a warm smile on a gloomy day. Sat down and started to chit chat. First time communicated in mandarian. Decent conversation on soccer matches and betting, while waiting for the bath to be ready.

SOP bath. Then lie down and waited for her. Few minutes later, she came over and started to nibble @ my ears. Darn. She went for my weak spot first. On a cold day, my little thing sprang to life. Started her catbath while I slowly explored her various parts of body. This was coupled with soft moans. She is so skilful that I did not realise that she had slip the condom on until she mount me.

She can really ride. Tried with her back facing me while me kneaded both boobs. Then with one smooth motion, she sat facing me. Push her boobies to my mouth. How to resist. While sucking and licking one, my hand was kneading the other one. This went on for a good 10 mins with her on top, then she said she tired. So switch to missionary. Was alternating between slow and quick strokes. Then held her legs above shoulders. Moaning got louder. Lucky was muffled by the radio, else those walking along the corrider would have heard. Eventually my strokes got quicker and quicker and reach the point of no return. When I disengaged, she said WOAH!! So much ah. Smiled @ her. Took turns to clean up.

Lie on the bed and hug while watching tv program. Started stroking her boobies and she took the cue to gently stroke my little one to life again. Similar style of foreplay. Capped and started riding. This time round, change from doggie first to missionary. After a good 15 mins of pumping, still did not managed to cum. Thought of calling it a day. Maybe too tired. However, she did not stop, still gave me a good HJ wanting me to come. After 10 minutes or so, I told her it is ok. Maybe all released in first round liao. She said must be lah.

Clean up. Pay her and left a sextisfied man.

Attitude - 9/10
Looks - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10
Service - 8.5/10

Not to be miss.

sammyboyfor
20-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Bumping up

e777
22-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Bros,
Any more FR on Unice, Linda or Nikki pls fill in.
They can do 2on1 (250/90min) or 3on1 (400/2hr)tarma.
Some will be here for abt 1 week more.

Call direct or pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

e777
23-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Bros,
Ask for the special tarma promo today! Sunday 23oct only!
Quote "SUNDAY SPECIAL"
Pls call direct or pm me with your name, contact and what time you want as slots filling.

Cheers

lamer56
23-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Finally got to try Unice this week...this FR is kinda late...what more can i say about this girl...very GF attitude and surely one of my top bonks...

Body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Will try to bonk her again if Vit M allowa me to...

pleasurerod2001
24-10-2005, 06:59 PM
hi,

Feeling really horny last Saturday so call up Sam to fix us with two gals.

I kena Linda and my good friend kena KC...very gf and really shiok session.

this is my rating for linda

Attitude - 9/10
Looks - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10
Service - 8.5/10

RTF- Sure

codicerous
29-10-2005, 12:44 AM
After much troubles for bro e777, finally got Unice today. Thanks BRO !

This is my first FL(yes...)thus this would also be my first FR.. pls dun flame me if not good....

Decided to reach the hotel early... perhaps to recee the place ba.. anyway, went up to the room after getting details from bro e777, and when I reached the door, could hear sound of running water.. wah .. so efficient i tot hehe... pressed the bell, and a petite little girl answered the door, WOW:eek: she looks much better than the pic! (kudos to bro e777)

Went in and I sat at the bed and talked like bf/gf, later she got alittle naughty, grabing my crotch, and i reciprocated by fondling her boobs... before i knew it, we were both naked on the bed, fondling each other.. nice boobs (not too big not too small) with eraser nips, perfect taut bod with a little surprise near the groin, and a perfect cfm face to top it off.. haha.. I love cfm looks... she proceeded suck on my ears, neck then nips.. wah by this time, my little bro is giving her the standing ovation liao... ahh.. need to control, so I suggested going for a bath (dun wanna waste the water!)..

hmm, sop bath I guess, a little rubba dubdub, suckka suck suck, and we are both in the bed room once again... she continue to give me a catbath, working her way down to my little bro(bbbj)... and proceeded to cap me.. by this time I really cannot tahan liao and juz helped her to get on top of me, and she slowly lowered herself onto me. another WOW:eek: TIGHTness defined! she began riding me slow, working a rythmn, then suddenly riding like there's no tomorow! Switch to missionary and pumped her hard.. I must say, she has that cfm look when in missionary, and thinking of it now, my little bro is waking up... we switched back to her on top, and finally i blasted with me straddling her again. gosh.. what a session! haha...

told her I just needed one blast and we ended up cuddling in bed... really have de gf/bf feeling... cleaned up after a short nap with her, and paid her ... before leaving she gave me a kiss (is that sop? haha) and with de memories, i left de hotel.... oh, I took a pic with her too! hehe first FL .. muz record.. haha

Looks: 8/10 (cfm looks!)
Body: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (that gf feeling .... oh man.....)
RTF: definately !

e777
29-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Bros,
Unice avail with new thai Orange.
Both can CIM, bbbj and can do tarma.
Call direct or pm me with your name & contact before they leave in about 1 week's time.

Cheers

e777
30-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Bros,
Hurry! Limited days left....
Other thais also available on request!

Cheers

etilious
30-10-2005, 03:14 PM
FR on UNICE!!!

TODAY woke up, straight away book apptment with Unice! thru e777 bro...
rushed down for the apptment... was heart pumping all the way! i dunno why? bro e777 gave me wrong room no.... den when i press the doorbell, An indian man came out!?!? omg!!!! totally moodless liaoz... den got to the correct room at last.... Unice was actually standing outside waiting for me....

When i enter, saw Orange!! and Unice actually ask me if wanna do both tog?!? i told her no money la... i was quite shocked she could speak Mandarin! at least, i can converse with her... The whole F experience was not so good...

Her catbath was good! and thorough... but cos' Unice got ulcer, she could not do a long BJ! *sad* i was actually there for BBBJ and CIM! but i see her mouth got ulcer, i dun bully her... i onli done 1 shot! but that one shot was a long long long shot..... spent a long time doing her! til she was totally exhausted.... so exhausted she beg me to rest already...and no more 2nd time...

we gave one another massage... and fondled one another..but there wasnt a 2nd time anyway... wasted too much time and vit M on the first....

BBBJ: 6/10 (too short and not what i expected...)
FJ: 7/10 (moaning was soft...)
GF Feeling: 7/10.

overall, i don't really like it... abit disappointed...maybee cos' i came with high expectations???$150 not so worth it...in fact, its expensive for me...

Bro e777, sorry for the not-so-positive FR!!! hope ur next girl i try....will be a GREAT onez! CheErS!!

e777
30-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Bro etilious,
Have actually spoken to Unice and she told me indeed her mouth was pain at that time. Will inform bros before session whether she can perform bbbj and cim.
Anyway, check your pm and will give you access to group.

Cheers

e777
01-11-2005, 09:23 AM
New thai chinese thai mimi long hair babe

150/90min/2
can do bbbj.
new & fresh and may be inexperience. but willing to explore and also accomodating.
chinese speaking.

159cm 48kg 34b-25-34

other tomyam still avail!

contact direct or pm me with your name & contact.

getalife
01-11-2005, 07:48 PM
My First FR

Had Unice for Lunch.

Went thru with bath in a small bath tub together and followed by SOP.

Very positive attitude, had bbbj while in the tub. Good, long deep suction. Buay tahan so wen to bed with more bbbj and I bang I bang I bang I bang. Suttle moaning but GF feeling. Climax and rested.

Surprisingly, she started to fondle while we cuddled TCSS, BBBJ and up comes my dd and this time too tired to work and she work instead. So she bangs she bangs she bangs she bangs and I climaxed once again. She really BANGED and KUDOS to her attitude.

I normally do with 01 shot but guess with her attitude, 02 shots was possible today and all in 53 minutes.

Looks: 8.5/10 (fairer thai)
Body: 8/10 (small and petit)
Boobs: Small not sagging
Nipps: Dark brown and erected.
Attitude: 10/10
Damage: 150/2/90
RTF: No, because E777 has more good stuff I have not seen. Waiting for his acceptance to his Yahoo Group so that can do window shopping.

My humble opinion, 150 for 01 shot is above market but if you managed 02 its ok.

Cheers!!!

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:15 PM
This is my first FR

Horny today and Had Unice for lunch today.

Contacted E777 for first time, quick response and setup.

Welcomed by a small, fair thai girl, TCSS and proceeded to bath tub, SOP but had BBBJ while in tub...buay tahan, dried myself and went to bed for more BBBJ. She moaned suttlely and purred like a kitten while I bang I bang I bang I bang and came, assisted by a penis hugging, well shaven pussy.

I was exhausted and rested in bed we TCSS cuddled and fondled, surprisingly she started touching my didi and then started with catbath...then came the long and deep suction BBBJ, this time too tired to bang so SHE BANGS SHE BANGS SHE BANGS SHE BANGS till I climaxed.

After this I was flat out and almost unconsious because I normally do only 01 shot but completed 02 shots in 53 mins today.

Looks: 8/10 (Fair and petite)
Body: 8/10 (small built and proportionate)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good long suction )
FJ: 9/10 (GF Feeling, light moaning)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Hardworking towards sextifaction)
RTF: No, because I feel that E777 has better girls in stocks and I cannot wait to see them when he allows me in his group.

My humble opinion is that 150 is above market if you do 01 shot but 02 is worth it.

Cheers.

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:17 PM
New thai chinese thai mimi long hair babe

150/90min/2
can do bbbj.
new & fresh and may be inexperience. but willing to explore and also accomodating.
chinese speaking.

159cm 48kg 34b-25-34

other tomyam still avail!

contact direct or pm me with your name & contact.
This is my first FR

Welcomed by a small, fair thai girl, TCSS and proceeded to bath tub, SOP but had BBBJ while in tub...buay tahan, dried myself and went to bed for more BBBJ. She moaned suttlely and purred like a kitten while I bang I bang I bang I bang and came, assisted by a penis hugging, well shaven pussy.

I was exhausted and rested in bed we TCSS cuddled and fondled, surprisingly she started touching my didi and then started with catbath...then came the long and deep suction BBBJ, this time too tired to bang so SHE BANGS SHE BANGS SHE BANGS SHE BANGS till I climaxed.

After this I was flat out and almost unconsious because I normally do only 01 shot but completed 02 shots in 53 mins today.

Body: 8/10 (small buile and proportionate)
RTF: No, because I feel that E777 has better girls in stocks and I cannot wait to see them when he allows me in his group.

My humble opinion is that 150 is above market if you do 01 shot but 02 is worth it.

Cheers.

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:26 PM
This is my first FR

Cheers.

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:28 PM
This is my first FR

Cheers.

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:45 PM
This is my first FR

RTF: No, because I feel that E777 has better dishes cooking and I cannot wait to see them when he allows me in his group.

Cheers.

getalife
01-11-2005, 08:52 PM
This is my first FR

Cheers.:)

insanity08
02-11-2005, 02:22 AM
UNICE Report

As feeling a bit horny went to book an appointment with e777 bro... went there at abt 7.35 given the room number when up ... press doorbell ... take a look at her ... omg she look great .... great body furthermore she wearing a very short pants that really show her assets

She can really speak very good chinese ... she seems like a very cheerful girl who keep smiling and smiling... well when to bath ... Shiok ... she bath me like her child like that ... so gentle and ... nice ... hmmm ... then also have bbbj for me... she can really suck very very well ... its so heavenly ...

The rest is quite SOP ... she did her stuff and i did mine ... and unloaded what i need to unload ... didn't go for round 2 ... cos ... too tired ... round 1 ... was too long ... well only some massage and fondling ...

Looks:8/10 (CFM look ... X Factor)
Body: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Will try to grab you tight)
GF Feeling: 7/10.

Well its a good ... gal and positive experience ... E777 well done ... will support u all the way ...

(BTW she say she leaving on 7th Nov those brother wanna try this gem better make a booking fast b4 its too late... )

goober1000
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi Bros. Got to try Unice last week..but only had time to give my FR now. First FR..hope its up to standards

Looks: 7/10
GF Feeling: 9/10.
Damage : 150 (incl room) + 20 tips
RTF: Yes!

Everything is quite standard, but what really struck me is how friendly she is throughout the whole session. Plus she gave me a very good massage too. Recommend to all bros out there.

getalife
03-11-2005, 02:21 AM
Very Sorry To All Who Wasted Time Reading My Same Fr On Unice,

Posted Once But Did Not See The Posting,

Now Duuno How To Delete

Pls Help

Thanks

e777
03-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Bros,
Thai tarma avail.
Great new thais to choose.
Some on holiday promo 3 Nov today!

Pics preview in my group.

Cheers

LengKia
04-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Bros. Got to try Unice last week..but only had time to give my FR now. First FR..hope its up to standards

Looks: 7/10
GF Feeling: 9/10.
Damage : 150 (incl room) + 20 tips
RTF: Yes!

Everything is quite standard, but what really struck me is how friendly she is throughout the whole session. Plus she gave me a very good massage too. Recommend to all bros out there.

think she is a gem and will defintely go visit her tommorrow
must try stuff:)

jood
04-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi,
Here is my FR on Unice,
Reach hotel at appointed time,ding dong.... for about 10 minutes. no answer,thought I got the wrong room.suddenly " Ni lai la" in chinese.turn my head,wow!!pretty and nice figure.go in room TCSS abit and she go put water for bath.This is the 1st time I am bathed in a bath-tub,normally in shower only.very nice feeling.During bath she bbbj inside the bath-tub after washing my didi.fantastic feeling.after bath proceed to bed.
On bed she cat-bath me from top to knee,then she used her boob to rub against my didi,another nice feeling.give me a full body to body massage from front to back.then bbbj again for 10 minutes,put on cap and started to ride me for 15 minutes.. I buey tahan and come inside her.
clean up and rest awhile.she started to use her hand to rub my didi again,bbbj again but i still cannot get my didi hardon.maybe too tired the night before.she gave me massage for the rest of time.wash up and off i go.

look --- 8
bbbj --- 9
body to body massage --- 10
Rtf --- yes

e777
05-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Bros,
Tomyam update:
Jovie - 20yo model arriving.....
Unice - last 2 days so hurry for those who want to try her. Many FRs in previous post.
Mimi - 1.58m new fresh long hair thai chinese gal. can bbbj. limited period.
Venus - 20yo 1.58m 44kg 34c-24-35 good bbbj
Sara - 22yo 1.61m 45kg 34b-25-35 good bbbj
Others also avail.

Cheers

Tommy boy
08-11-2005, 12:53 PM
As promised to Bro E777, my FR on Selina (can't get the name properly, please correct me if i am wrong, Bro E777)

As i am not too good in FRs, let me just grade this gem.
Face : SYT (7 to 7.5/10)
Body : 7/10-C boobs (fake)
BBBJ : i like best- 9/10 (deep suction for close to 10 mins until i have to stop her, buah tahan liao :p )
FJ : 8/10 - no rush and accomodating, she must sure you are damn shiok before asking whether ready for FJ....
Services: 8.5/10 ( very hardworking and cheerful )

Overall: a big 8.

Thanks Bro E777 for your recommendation.

e777
21-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Bros,
New tomyam avail soon.
Currently some you know.
Can request tarma.
Damage : 150/90/2 or 250/90/tarma

For full details, pls call direct or pm me with your name, contact & email (for pics).

Cheers

e777
22-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Bros,
Thai Unice, Orange and Linda are back!
All can do tarma, BBBJ and CIM.
Limited period only!

Cheers

e777
23-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Bros,

Unice-33c-24-34 - cim,bbbj
Related FRs : most in above posts.

Linda--34c-25-35 - cim,bbbj
Related FR : Linda FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38503&page=7&highlight=linda)

Orange-34D-26-36-1.63m - cim,bbbj

Damage each : 150/90/2,
Tarma 2gals : 250/90min or 280/120min
Tarma 3gals : 380/120min

Call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic).

Cheers

e777
25-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Bros,
New offer:
Orange : 130/90min/2 or 100/60min/1
Unice & Linda also available.

Look out for the tarma (2on1) or (3on1) special.

Call direct or pm me with your h/p contact for details.

Cheers

limster70
25-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Managed to make an appointment for Unice yesterday afternoon. I was in a bit of a rush since there's something on for the rest of the week and not able to stray.

I must say that I was not disappointed at all. When to the hotel and waited for the phone call with the room number. Pressed the door bell and a lovely petite lady opened the door. Very adorable and speaks reasonably good English.

We sat down on the bed to tcss then proceed to the bathroom where she fill up the tub. Both of us got in and she started washing me up. Once we have dried ourselves she started the action. Very gf like with light kisses and then knee down for the BBBJ. Man.. she's good at that! I started to finger her and she seems to enjoy it. After a while, she capped me and started to ride. She's a bronco! We finished off missonary and lay down on the bed cuddling. Very good feeling man, worth a try.

Body: 8/10 (small build with good size boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She knows what she's doing)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Very accomodating)
Damage: 150
RTF: Sure.

limster70
25-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Damn.. this is the second time I'm doing this. I spent sometime writing the previous FR and somehow it didn't show.

Well, this is my first FR in this forum.

I was in a bit of a rush yesterday but feel the urge to have some fun before the rest of the week turns to madness. I was browsing the forum and decided to check out Bro e777's offer. Bro is really fast in replying with pics etc. Set up an appointment on the hour and proceed to the location. Called Bro to get the room number.

Unice open the door and what a fair lady she is. Very cute and friendly face. We sat on the bed to tcss and then proceed to the bathroom where she bathe me. It's been a long time since I got a bath by a lady, good feeling. All along we were conversing and she speaks reasonably good English and some Chinese.

After we dry up, she started light kissing.. wow.. very gf feeling. She then knee down and started BBBJ. I can see her in action from the mirror, great feeling. She then lay down on the bed and I started to work on her. She have good size boobs, natural. I work my way down to her pussy, she has a light patch there ;) I started to finger her and she seems to like it. She then capped me and rode me like a bronco. We finished missonary and lay there for a few minutes before she wash me up.

Body: 8/10 (good size)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She knows what she's doing)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (very accomodating, gfe)
Damage: 150
RTF: absolutely.

trek2
27-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Well Guys,
Have my dish this lazy Sunday afternoon with Unice.
Got the time booked and went straight to the love nest. Gees, got a hard time locating it, but well conceived place and free parking at hotel somemore

First look, hey another SYT, small size but best of all, can speak our language.
As I had a tiring morning in the field, so told her to work on me
Cat bath was standard, can see she is an expert, know where all the shiok points using her tongue, man damn relaxing siah.

Next come to her BBBJ, wow man another point for her, lots of deep throat, AJ, side shaft etc etc. She actually quite playful, before action starts already told me wanna eat my Icecream as I ask her if she is hungry...way to go to please the man's pride.

After some good 10 over mins of working in her month, she wanted to ride me. But I was not heat up yet and suggested more foreplay. Now me work on her, frenching was nice, lots of sword fighting and cuddles, while my hand is busying roaming all over her network. Noticed she get wet easily too after thrusting my duo mini exhuast pipe into her, did feel her shiver abit and jerking. Think she love it. As I'm still not in the mood to bonk, seat up and land my didi into her month while I still continue to thrust her using my figures. 1st mission ended in CIM :):rolleyes:

Can say Unice is hard working and please his client with an attitude, without further delay, she initiated 2nd round, quite the same start off in round one, but now the bonk lasted some 20 mins before I goes off in doggie. Man was I burnt out this time. Can see too she enjoyed herself, keep hugging me tightly after end of round 2. Song ahh. Here's my stats:

Looks: 7.0 (love her sultry pair of eyes)
boob: 7.5 ( think is B, soft and nice to touch, real stuff)
BBBJ: 7.5 ( good suction, veri hard working)
FJ : 7.0 (not that tight, but juice still flow man)
frenching: 7.0 ( playful attitude, me planted a bite on her neck, yet no complaint)

Well guys she may be in our shore for quite sometime, still is a worthwhile bonk for me, good service and attitude pay off
Treat her well, natually thing will turn out beyond your expectation.
Damaged: $150/90/2 shots + tips + little surprise.
Have a nice weekend !!

e777
29-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Bros,
All TOMYAM special spread avail for this week.
Unice, Linda & Orange will be leaving by end of week. So hurry.
Other new TOMYAM spread also avail.

Call me for details or PM me with your name, h/p contact and email (for pic link).

Cheers

Shyguy
30-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Finally got the chance to meet Linda. Already had missed 2 chances
when she was back last time. Once at the door, she pulled me inside
and ended on her lap as she used her breasts to caress my back and her
fingers tickling my nipple. Cannot take it and immediately attack her
breasts for some time before she pointed to the bathroom. During the
bath, kept using her nipples to 'tickle' my little bro's head plus tit
fuck.... almost cannot tahan. Once out of the bath, she work on my
whole body before moving on to my saluting bro. Started to BBBJ me..
nice suction but think not strong enough. After a while, capped me and
strating riding me on top. Think I too excited liao.. 1 position,
finished liao though she still refused to 'let go' of my bro even
though I told her that I cum liao. Continued to move her body with my
half-hardened bro inside her pussy for ard 5 min. Spent quite a fair
amt of time chatting to her ( a very nice gal to chat to) before
proceeding to 2nd rd. Rest is SOP. Overall, I'm a very statisfied man.

My ratings:
Look:8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Figure: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: Cheerful and friendly gal (9/10)
RTF: Certainly!

robocop1029
30-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Make appointment with Linda this afternoon
The whole session was excellent
Not going too detail
Try to know it 4 urself

My ratings:
Look:8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Attitude: Very GF feeling! POWER! (9/10)
RTF: Of COS

fedex
01-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Sorry for the late & short FR

here go my my ratings:...

Look:8.2/10(petty for a thai)
Boobs: 8/10(B+ or C)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: GF feeling! & palyful (9/10)
RTF: Maybe

sunny_ex70
01-12-2005, 05:00 PM
through bro e777, i booked a session with Joanne today. at 3.30 pm, i arrived at the hotel and went to the room as advised. Well, the person i see behind the door matches exactly the picture posted. A sweet young girl in her early 20s and constantly carry a smile on her face.

to start, we bath together and gave a slow and relaxing bath with a short hj..... have to control myself as i know more to come........

after the bath, we proceed to the bed and she started the catbath, no rush, slow, easy and stimulating. i chose for bj with cap and she was delighted to comply...a 5 min bj followed by she riding on me was really exceptionally good feel and not to mention the tightness (this is the first time i feel such a tight p....). then i go ontop to continue until unload.. it was the most satisfying session.

thereafter, we rest and watch tv for 30 min and she started playing with my sleeping didi......i really cannot take it anymore and go for round 2. this is ever better. she bj get stronger and moan louder during fj........it go on and on for another 20 min until 2nd load was released....... i must say that i surrender to her. my assessment:

look: 7.5 / 10
service: 9/10
body: 8.5 /10
hj (especially during bath): 7.5/10
bj: 9/10 (especially the second round)
fj: 10.1/10 (no mistake. she is good).

damage: S$150 incl room.

Bro e777, thanks.

Dargon1981
01-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks to brother e777 for the last minute arrangement. Sorry for the delay been held up with work, here a short FR:

Name: Unice
Face : 7/10
Boobs : 6 / 10 kinda small
Body : 7/10 nice and slim
BBBJ : 6.5 / 10
Bath : 7 / 10 really washes you well in the bathtub...reminded me of BKK massage
AJ : Nil
FJ : 7 / 10

Overall it was a good experiance. Quite chatty and speaks chinese quite well. :) Definately recommended.

Cheers

e777
03-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Bros,
Thanks for all FRs posted.
New Tomyam Joey & others available.

For more details, call direct or PM me with your name, h/p contact and email (for pic link).

Cheers

HappyDevil24
05-12-2005, 08:49 AM
Sorry for the late FR, this is my first post on FR

SMS bro e777 last Sat and ask for Tomyam's busty and petite babe Given Rm # later and quikly rush up. First impression was she is a nice gal
with sweet shy smile...

But once she closed the door, she is not shy at all... She gave me a hug and some light kisses and ask me bath together.
I removed her towel, her D cup (.)(.) pop out, they
really look nice! Very firm, great to hold and play with...
Shower together, her + points is her well-shaped body,
rounded (.)(.) and nice butt.

After the bath, couldn't tahan liao. Go to the bed and start the action. Her (.)(.) hanging low, I reached down to hold...Her BJ was with good suction and very patient. Hee hee..., first round ended with CIM :rolleyes: nice... After about 10 mins massage, she put on the CD for me, guided my rod into her wet pussy...start pumping her hard in few position. I was quite lazy these days in making love, but luckily this girl is very hardworking and she did most of the job.

Finally went into missionary, pump and watch her facial expression, control the speed of pumping, kiss her when I go slow, but did not manage to cum on 2nd round :( She hug me and gave me a few kisses, very nice gf feeling, no rush.

Name: Fin
Looks: 7 (smiling face, chatty and friendly)
Body: 9 (firm & rounded, I think 34D)
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 8 (great body to work on hee hee..)
Attitude: 9 (eager to please and hard working)
Overall: 8.5
RTF: I never rtf so far

e777
10-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Bros,
Thai SYT Joey 160cm 34b-24-34
Can bbbj and cim.
Limited period.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic).

Cheers

e777
11-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Bros,

New Thai Angie
24yo 160cm 34b-25-35
Can give good BM, BBBJ, CIM.
Avail on request or start on Monday.

Others like Joey, etc also avail.

Contact today for details. Or PM me with your name, contact and email addr for pics.

Cheers

e777
14-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Bros,
2 SYTs just arrived:
Umi 20yo 156cm 45kg 33b-25-35
Lisa 21yo 163c, 44kg 32b-24-35
Can bbbj/cim/tarma.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr. Or call direct.

Cheers

benjaminlow
14-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Is the thai Gina still available?
Reply to my email:[email protected]

Batigol83
15-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Yesterday (13/12/2005), feeling bored, together with my kakis decided to go Geylang to complete our mission (to invade CHINA) hahaa...kidding... So drove down to geylang at about 2300hrs. NOTHING, nothing!! really nothing to see, no one standing by the roadside...Walked a few rounds, did not even see one PRC...really disappointed...(Think got raid lar...) Bo bian so stayed there for awhile, hoping that they will be out once the coast is clear. Wait and wait and wait until tulan...both of us decided to give up.

I then smsed Bro e777 asking him whether he got any gals available and it was about 12 midnite already. Waited for quite awhile and got replied from him, he called me on my hp and told me that he got 2 new gals just arrived (namely Umi and Lisa), woooow... I was thinking wow...first blood man~~!! He offered me to try tarma, (tarma=my dream, as nv tried b4) and I told him I got another friend with me and might need 4 gals instead....haha.... He says dun have so many lar....only a pair staying together now~~!!

Discussed with my kakis abt the plan, I will bonk first and he will joined me after i finished my session and surprisingly he agreed (first time tarma too). Drove to the hotel and went up to the room. "Knock, knock, knock", someone opened up the door and peered out secretly, it was Umi (i knew it later) I then went into the room and in front of me were standing 2 ladies, namely Umi (20yrs old,cute and touchy) and Lisa (22yrs old, quite pretty, mature). I then sat onto the bed in btw the 2 of them and started TCSS, asking some really silly question. They had just reached Singapore today at about 2200hrs. Proceed to shower with Umi as Lisa says that she had just shower. Shower was quite SOP, ruba ruba here and ruba ruba there.

After shower, went to the bed and started actions liao...Umi then gave me a bj (quite disappoiinted, thinking how come no bbbj) but who cares at that moment while i started to lick the nipples of lisa and then frenched her. After a few mins of bj, Umi went onto of me and started riding as if she's a cowboy... while lisa catbath me while i fingered her already wet pussy(but strangely quite tight)... At this moment, both were moaning like porn movie...haha.... I then decided to change, uncap me and capped me with a new cd, i started to pump lisa in missionary position while its Umi's turn to catbath me... Umi started to lick my nipples and my ears. I tried to french her and she allowed....She frenched with me like no tmr while i pumped lisa really hard.... Really enjoy frenching with Umi, super gf feeling... Pump, lick, suck, pump, lick and sucked for a few mins, I then finally unloaded my cums. Umi then cleaned me up and cuddled with me on bed while lisa went to clean herself...i was really wear out. SUper tired, no stamina...~~!! After resting for a few mins, with umi cuddling beside me, we went to shower together again... She bathed me patiently and giving me super gf feeling....Hugged and kissed like gf...

Before leaving, both of them gave me a hug each...but really miss the hug from Umi...She is a cute girl (IMO) some may fantasy Lisa but no offences... Lastly must really thanks Bro e777 for the offer given...~~!!

Name: Lisa
Looks: 7/10 (fair, petite ,mature looking, IMO)
Body: 7/10 (petite with small boobs, maybe 32B not good at this)
FJ: 7.5/10 (skilful, with tight pussy acc with moaning)
Attitude: 8/10 (starting she was abit shy but later part improved, got gf feeling too)

Name: Umi (fav out of the 2 mentioned)
Looks: 8/10 (cute, fair and like neighbor’s girl)
Body: 8/10 (boobs slightly bigger than lisa, fleshy, but who cares, I like it)
FJ: 8/10 (skilful and accommodating and willing to change position)
Attitude: 9/10 (very touchy and teasing… her frenching skill was excellent)

Bros in SBF, please do up my pts if u appreciate my FR and the FR was purely based on my own opinion as what some bro says “Blood to someone might be poison to others” hahaa… Didn’t know if I said it correctly or not….

Sorry and had to repost it here.... Think this will be a better place for an FR on Bro e777's gals lar...

e777
15-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Bros,

Umi 20yo 156cm 45kg 33b-25-35
Lisa 21yo 163c, 44kg 32b-24-35
Just to let you know Umi can also do anal on request.

Also avail are Audrey & April.

Pics in group link.

Cheers

patcheongsh
15-12-2005, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=e777 [/QUOTE]

YOU GOTTA 'LOVE' THE GUY! THERE HE IS GETTING HIS BUTT KICKED, HERE HE IS PUSHING HIS STOCKS....

E777 BUDDY, CHUMP, PAL...THINK YOU NEED TO DO SOME PR BEFORE PEOPLE HAVE TRUST IN YOU AGAIN

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46362&page=3

:D

Evisu
15-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Book a session with Lucila 2day.Knock on the hotel doors and her friend came to open the door.Both gals are really friendly and are trying their best to make me feel at home.We chatted for awhile then Lucila's friend(4get her name) ask me who i would like.Without a second thought i say LUcila .Imo she look like angelina jolin >.<.so sexy .....only bad point abt her is that she is alittle meaty .anyway she is a dancer in poland.so after choosing Lucila..i went to bathe myself ..Once i am out,her friend ask me if she can stay in the toilet cos she dun feel like going out.I am fine with that but will be much happier if she stay in bed with me 2!!!Really like the look of Lucila..she didnt put on much make up n still look gorgeous..Slowly she catbathe me with my hands automatically on her boobies.They are nt huge but Handable.She then look into me with a slutish look and ask if i would like a BBBj or Bj.less than 0.2second,i say of course i would like BBBJ!!(major fan in BBBJ ; ;).She really does a gd job on my didi and my ballballs are nt spared too!!!After abt 5 min of heavenly BBBj,she started to cap me n we start with her on top.She is really obliging and willingly to change positions.Since i was clubbing until very late last nite,didi is very stubborn just couldnt cum.i am very tire and decide to call it a day .But to my surprise,she is really nice and ask me what she can do to make me cum.AS i cant resist watching pretty gals BBBJing me..i ask for it again^^.She gives me a wicked smile n take off my condom.She blow for stime for me again without complaining.such a nice gal..adfter abt 10min of BBBj ,didi finally buah tahan liao and ask her if i can CIM.OMG she nodded her head n say WHY not??!!! first time in my life i CIM a pretty Angelina Jolin look -alike ang mo!!!!The feeling is heaven^^Really like this gal .Will Rtf her soon.After that i tip her and went home SExtified!!!!

look:8/10
Boobs:B plus nt C
Fj:willing to change positions without rushing u^^ 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Cim:Priceless!!!!
Attitude:never try much ang mo in my life but she is defiantely on eof the most friendly i ever meet.really nice gal.
RTF:YeS~~~~~
sorry for my broken english n simple FR.Plz treat her nice and she is really a young mother^^Happy Cheonging

trek2
16-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Well man, here is my turn on Umi, from Chiang Mai,

Booked a session with another agent and set off to location.
First look, sweet and cute type of gals,
I will cut off the detail part here are the stats:
1) Looks : 7.0 (more to cute type, big eyes, rosy cheeks)
2) Boob : 7.5 (for her frame, it look just right, real stuff, no enhancement)
3) GF : 7.5 (can understand english, quite chatty too, pretty smile)
4) FJ : 7.5 (well trim puss, tight and wet easily, accomodating to switch)
5) BJ : Nil
6) Attitude : 7.0 (despite few calls keep coming in, she still come back to pamper me)
7) Overall for Umi:7.0

As the session should be 90 mins, my ended after 60 mins, somehow after a call, she told me another customer is bringing her out, as I sian 1/2, paid and left firebase.:mad:

While driving, my didi still crying not enough, end up me drove to GL for another round with a PRC from Fu Zhou, (not bad for the price I paid, got little bit of chemistry after seeing her standing while I parked my car beside her, came to me and see wow nice boobs and short MINI skirt, so on her ...:D FR quite SOP lah, so skipped

e777
17-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Bros,
Hot wild dancer babe Audrey limited period left.
Others also availabe.

Please call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email for pic link.

Cheers

e777
06-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Bros,
Thai Linda is back and is available with effect from today.
(FRs in current thread).

Other current thais also avail. Another new one touching down soon.

Call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

tonysy_lim
06-01-2006, 05:46 PM
this is good news

taurus75
06-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Bros,
Thai Linda is back and is available with effect from today.
(FRs in current thread).

Other current thais also avail. Another new one touching down soon.

Call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

Yipee !!!!

e777
08-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Bros,
For a wide spread of tomyam buffet (abt 7) avail today Sunday.
PM me with your name, contact and email addr for full pic link.
Or call direct now.

Cheers

e777
09-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Bros,
Full course 10 tomyam babes available for selection & action.
Some can bbbj, cim and anal.
For full details, pls pm me your name, contact and email addr for pic link.
Or call direct.

Cheers

4am'rs
09-01-2006, 02:03 PM
any special promo for pre-chinnese new year? haha :D

e777
10-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Bro 4am'rs,
Some are, some are not. Please PM for final details or call direct.

Cheers

c0mawhite
10-01-2006, 02:36 PM
piano n linda damn pretty. how come no reports on piano, damn class man

ProjectSawadee
10-01-2006, 02:46 PM
piano n linda damn pretty. how come no reports on piano, damn class man

Bro have you tried piano?
I tried to do a booking with bro e777 for piano but was unavaliable for my requested slot. would love to know any bros had tried Piano want to hear so reviews :)

cheer
PS

protocol
10-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Piano Looks Damm Solid i saw her pic nose bleed man...... however i tried to book her but no slots, bo pian so i took SoFin.

Sofin is from Chang Rai, and has nice fair skin. very cute and smiley girl. and i just love her tits.

i went up to the hotel rm and knock on the door, she opens it with a nice smile and i m thinking i am in for a treat. she really knows how to treat the customer well. from the welome process to the bathing to the bj to the fj to the cleanup process, donne very very well 2 thumbs up!

What i like is when she is giving you a blow, she looks in your eyes and makes nice moans.... had to really control or else......krakatoa would have exploded...

Boobs : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : 9/10
RTF : I WANNA TRY PIANO!!!

Nordic88
10-01-2006, 08:55 PM
pls see old and new FR:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1325381&postcount=17

Piano is 2nd time here liao... pm u the contacts of okt Bo. :)

e777
11-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Bros,
Great tomyam with great BBBJ all available.
Some tarma possible.

Call direct or PM me with your name, contact and email addr (for pic link).

Cheers

Nordic88
11-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Bro have you tried piano?
I tried to do a booking with bro e777 for piano but was unavaliable for my requested slot. would love to know any bros had tried Piano want to hear so reviews :)

cheer
PS

May try booking with Bo direct, maybe u can get slot.
your avatar tg sibey chio

e777
12-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Bro,
Have slots now.
Call direct now for latest tomyam delights.

Cheers

e777
13-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Bros,
Tomyams with great bods, great BBBJ. Some with CIM. Some with ANAL.
For pics request and slots, call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email addr.
Those who post FR can join the group. All pics in group.
Limited period offer!

Cheers

e777
18-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Bros,

The ALL TOMYAM BUFFET SPREAD!
Full tomyam spread avail.
From students, SYT to models.
Some can even bbbj & cim.
Some anal.
And new ones just arrived today too.

For details & pics, call direct OR pls pm me your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Bros,

The ALL TOMYAM BUFFET SPREAD!
Full tomyam spread avail.
From students, SYT to models.
Some can even bbbj & cim.
Some anal.
And new ones just arrived today too.

For details & pics, call direct OR pls pm me your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

Am I qualified, Bro e777? Thanks.

ishtarsg
18-01-2006, 10:04 PM
I tried linda yesterday
Got to her hotel and she opened up GOSH damn chio man!.
i walk into her room as she was preparing the bath.

TCSS a bit and soon we went to bath together.
She speak good chinese after which we ..... you all know la har

Anyway i hear she going back to BBK lao
Hope to jo her out when i in BBK

Overall i find it a good experience with her
If she is in SG definietely will RTF

Here is the score anyway
80 hit combo althought did not end with a Super
Look : 8.5/10
Figure : 7/10 a little fat at tummy (She said she had char beng)
FJ : 7/10
Moan : 5/10
Dmg 150 include rm and cap 2 shot

RTF:Yes

TOUR OR DUTY:FROM THE MOST CHIO ONWARDS

LINDA (E777) (Bonk)
Unknown (BBK Cupid) (Bonk)
PiaoPiao (FC) (Bonk)
Esther (NATO) (Bonk)
Ding Ling (BS) (HJ)
Lian (FC) (Bonk)
Ni (BBK) (Bonk)
Ye Zhi (NA) (Bonk)

lazyfellow
19-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Tried Viki tonite. Thanks to bro e777 again for arranging a wonderful session. It hard for me to do the arrangement but bro e777 is really patient. And finally managed to arrange a last min one.

Viki. She is alot petite compared to the pix. But her tits is as per the pix ... a handful.

The standard sop ... bath ... massage .... blowjob ... and sex. 2 shots. She is good ... esp when doing a cowgirl.

BBBJ: yes but didn't try ...

She is very chatty and is good in english ... so bros who like a more communicable gal .. she is the one.

e777
22-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Bros,
Tomyam buffet spread continues.
Call me for details or PM me with your name, contact and email for BUFFET PIC Link.

Cheers