PDA

View Full Version : Local FL - Minah

titts82002
17-06-2005, 05:42 AM
picked her up at GL 2004
she was a bit on the heavy side.. however my attraction to her was her top tanks :D
was then using a poor resolution camera.. sorry if bros find them lousy..
if still acceptable, then I am glad

titts

KingEros
17-06-2005, 01:39 PM
she was a bit on the heavy side.. however my attraction to her was her top tanks
Your nick should really be BOOBS82002 ... :eek:
Let me know if you're interested in Hippos with racks - I've got some numbers I never got round to using, if you know what I mean. ;)

titts82002
17-06-2005, 02:11 PM
hahaha...

bro KingEros,
I understand what you mean..

when I was younger, may be 'deprived of' mama love... :)
back to serious, was always a boobs man... ladies/gals with a bit of fleshy.. is ok with me as long as the overall balance with a BIG top tanks..

nowadays get to grow older... start to appreciate different kinds of beauties..
;)
titts

titts82002
17-06-2005, 06:01 PM
more of her....

yum yum... :D :D

DumbAss
23-06-2005, 03:40 AM
Your nick should really be BOOBS82002 ... :eek:
Let me know if you're interested in Hippos with racks - I've got some numbers I never got round to using, if you know what I mean. ;)
You never told me you got some hippos to share.

KingEros
23-06-2005, 05:01 PM
You never told me you got some hippos to share.
For you .... any time. Just drop me a note to show you're not kidding. ;)
'Coz I always had the impression that you've been making good inroads on the SYTs in Dragonland ... unless you have fetish for hippos?? :confused:

DumbAss
23-06-2005, 07:55 PM
For you .... any time. Just drop me a note to show you're not kidding. ;)
'Coz I always had the impression that you've been making good inroads on the SYTs in Dragonland ... unless you have fetish for hippos?? :confused:
Not kidding! I love those big boobs and soft bodies as long as they are not too ugly.
So how was your luck with the Mongolian on MSN?
I have another 20yo PRC FL in SGP. I will try to get her pix and see if you want to try.

titts82002
29-06-2005, 06:23 AM
have another 20yo PRC FL in SGP. I will try to get her pix and see if you want to try.

hi bro
I am a PRC strong supporter.. may be we can tcss offline and exchange contacts..
:)
titts8