PDA

View Full Version : Yuan Yuan from Shanghaifun

HiFive
08-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I visited this Yuan Yuan weeks ago from Shanghaifun as it is located at west area and was upset with the service.

Why I only wrote this now becuz I actually commented at shanghaifun webby, but comment was not approved and guess only way to warn fellow samster is here.

Saw from shanghaifun web that she provide good massage with either 1 shot or 1 hour massage with unlimited HJ at $90 and I made appointment to try here. Reached the area and told her I want 2xHJ and not FJ. She told me only 1 HJ. If want 2 need to pay extra $50. I show her the website and it said unlimited. Then said okie but show mr black face. She immediately gave me a HJ and after that I asked her to massage me, damm. Worst massage I ever had before.

In less than 10 mins, she tried to HJ me again. I told her too fast. Can jus massage me? She told me got customer coming soon. Wtf, service was 1 hr but she only service 30 mins n rushed me off. I got pissed and told her no need HJ. I jus shower, paid and left.

Website show good massage, unlmited HJ 60 mins
I got lousy service $90 for 1 HJ and 40 mins with lousy massage. Appearance also different as web pic she wearing wig.

Jus sharing. Avoid pls!!

sgplaymaster
09-08-2013, 04:45 AM
hi bro

support u for sharing! there are too many lousy OKTs here n d gals posted r mostly either using "fake" pics, or long overdue pics (meaning 10 yrs ago), or untrue fake posting of service. Some even worst: they post fake FRs not only on this forum but also in their own blogs (just dun wana mentioned names here, if u wana know pm me n i can tell u as Im a regular cheonger)

Good luck cheonging! :)

HiFive
09-08-2013, 07:00 AM
hi bro

support u for sharing! there are too many lousy OKTs here n d gals posted r mostly either using "fake" pics, or long overdue pics (meaning 10 yrs ago), or untrue fake posting of service. Some even worst: they post fake FRs not only on this forum but also in their own blogs (just dun wana mentioned names here, if u wana know pm me n i can tell u as Im a regular cheonger)

Good luck cheonging! :)

I had visited massage gems from Pussy licker before n so far they are good but contact gone.

I dun really mind if looks are abit diff, but how can you arrange another customer when you know u are booked? I arranged in advance leh.

I jus dun want another samster to kana it from her. Want to earn money, at least do your dueddiligence.

HiFive
09-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Up for sharing

sgplaymaster
09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
hi bro hifive

bro pussylicker gals most of them i find r of good stnd, even not looks but at least service. now tat his stable is gone, i have tried a few other stables but none of them provide true reports.... some bros asking me for intro, well i also looking for good one lor.... lolz

veneze
09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
hi bro hifive

bro pussylicker gals most of them i find r of good stnd, even not looks but at least service. now tat his stable is gone, i have tried a few other stables but none of them provide true reports.... some bros asking me for intro, well i also looking for good one lor.... lolz

yeah i +1 your comment for pussylicker. sad his girls are gone. Hmm im still trying out too. But so far... Maybe i still havent found my favourite. i wonder if we will get zap for commenting on the stable managers :X

y&gblf
09-08-2013, 05:17 PM
To be fair, I've tried 2 from Bro Shanghaifun's stable and the service was satisfactory - one is Crystal and the other is Anna.

Photos were true and services provided were as described on his site.

veneze
09-08-2013, 07:35 PM
there are bound to be black sheep among the group. There are Some that seem like they are not under the stables but like they pay or ask for help to advertise themselves. So we cant say the okt or the stablemaster r at fault. But I tink its nt right to ignore our feedback as we wld prefer a more honest profile. Im sure myself tat I wld go bak to the same fl if they match wat I was expecting.

HiFive
09-08-2013, 08:33 PM
To be fair, I've tried 2 from Bro Shanghaifun's stable and the service was satisfactory - one is Crystal and the other is Anna.

Photos were true and services provided were as described on his site.

My feedback was more on this FL. Of cuz hopefully shanghaifun can look into it as he is the stable head.

liverpooltv
12-08-2013, 01:16 AM
thanks for sharing, bro! i believe there are definitely black sheep in each stable.. its good to share around.. there are many cases where "ppl" just delete bad reviews even in this forum.. worst still, TS abandon the thread and start new one with new name for FL but SAME OLD PHOTOS....

to be frank when u look at those details, 60 mins minus shower left about 45-50 mins.. possible to do everything meh? some FRs too detailed and u know no point reading it... the FRs write until u wanna txt the FL almost immediately but think again.. got so much time for the FL to do all?

most unacceptable is a rush job.. appt made and yet FL can squeeze in another customer 30 mins after u.. we should spell out all these FLs.. i posted bad FRs and FLs actually called and tell me to delete the posts, saying i should have told her earlier if i am not satisfy with her services.. added that $ hard to earn.. then our $ easy to earn ar????

ShittyAss
13-08-2013, 09:12 AM
OKTs need to have good photoshop skills nowadays... Actually post simply photos would be good enough... They edit until so much. When turn up at the girls place... Most of the time my lst thght is...who are u??

I tried so many different girls from different OKTs.. 80-90% looks all different. Guess I will stick to my regular FLs or TN.

It's scary n some of the rooms provided are worst than legal GL rooms.

ConnerDoReMe
13-08-2013, 09:18 AM
been a long time last since a 'real' FR was put up.. gone were those days where samster bros intro gd FL gems...

Acezora
16-08-2013, 07:38 AM
The same can be said of the poor service experience by Ting Ting from Shanghaifun, poor attitude, bad mouth others and don't know how to do a proper massage. So bros, do take note & take your money elsewhere, you can find better ones in the forum.

Mels
21-08-2013, 11:24 AM
been a long time last since a 'real' FR was put up.. gone were those days where samster bros intro gd FL gems...

Actually not very long ago,i posted some...i only up those who post real FR.

In this forum,one needs to learn to tell which is the real FR and which isn't.

Nowaday it is so obvious.

Those threads who has no FRs,100% not need to waste money...however the most obvious one is a thread that just started in less than a day,yet already got more than 2 FRs.Then come the adverts that offers 2HJ in 60mins,that one no need to say also know is a trick to bang the fools. The tricky one are those who has all the good FRs,proven the entire thread is totally fake.

I will ONLY try FLs/MPs with a balance of good and not-so-good FR. Then again,one man's meat,another man's poison applies too.

Hopefully more people will learn in this forum or else will need to pay "school fee" for a bad encounter. It is the Fools in the forum that makes the OKTs rich,not the intelligent one. For a bad encounter,take it as paying for a lesson lor...

Just sharing.

sheep79
29-08-2013, 09:45 AM
I have try her before, she is 101% the worst!
Go in she collect $$$ from me 1st, after she told me only 1 HJ if want more $50 more. I told her thats not stated on the website and she told me if that the case she will charge me another $30. Ok nevermind, her so call massage is only 25 mins instead of 60 mins. Super F up service!!!

JoySeeker
29-08-2013, 10:19 AM
really hard to find real quality now:(....yest make contact to the girls but no one reply till now:eek:

HiFive
29-08-2013, 10:49 AM
I have try her before, she is 101% the worst!
Go in she collect $$$ from me 1st, after she told me only 1 HJ if want more $50 more. I told her thats not stated on the website and she told me if that the case she will charge me another $30. Ok nevermind, her so call massage is only 25 mins instead of 60 mins. Super F up service!!!

Haiz...din know this thread still around. This yuan yuan had changed her name but using same photo from other stable. Jus hope all guys here are aware.

Yes, FL earn money not easy, but so its ours. You do due diligence, we pay also shiok. We nv expect more, jus do the requirements listed on webby. Not too much right.

Kovan8888
29-08-2013, 11:08 AM
A few days back went to Xin Xin from $$$$$$, the attractive advertising by the OKT about the massage skill "tok kon" is all bullshit, should be called kana "Sai", really don't how to do a proper full massage, still dare to state that used to open MP shop, no wonder got to close shop. Her outlook is also very different from ad, easily 40 of age, still put 30 in ad, courtesy of the make over in the ad. She was also fast to offer something instead of doing a proper massage, bros should know what i meant, but I declined as the money could be spent on someone much better. Attitude also poor! Really feel like money thrown into the drain!

So all bros, this is my sincere FR, we earn money also not easily, should go to those that we feel money worth and satisfied! Take your money elsewhere if U are considering her!

m00tix
29-08-2013, 04:02 PM
You may try some of bro mingzhao520 girls .... quite young and sweet .....

Most of them does quite a nice sexy massage with some special if you interested !!!!

Kovan8888
30-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Thanks bro for the recommendation. All bros, do share with all of us here, think we all need real FR. Cheers!

Baeks
29-10-2013, 12:22 PM
That day i went on to visit juda from Shanghaifun also. It was also a bad exprience. Went in to her apartment we took a bath. Follow by a massage. Her massage was average. And while massaging her phone kept ringing, she picked up a few times and told me she has 2 more customer coming for her. So she ended up thing pretty fast within 30mins. Didnt even enjoyed the whole thing.