PDA

View Full Version : Girlyaffair new girls 2k/1/1

hOsEhKiA
27-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi there may i know anyone got the same responds as me?

GA replied:
Photos are only made avail to members.
To join member,upfront payment of 1k is required.
The 1k can be used immediately to offset your next booking,it is non refundable.
Let me knw if u keen.

I do not mind paying 1k 2k for the girl but paying 1k deposit to view the girl picture? so if i don't want to book my 1k cant take back or what? curious any senior please help.

KurtWagner
27-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Once your 1K goes out......you will never see it again. :)

bearhug443
27-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Boycott....

Roses
27-08-2013, 01:20 PM
so expensive zzzz

jj583
27-08-2013, 01:37 PM
1k to view pic? :confused::confused:

HeadOn
27-08-2013, 01:49 PM
What the agent does make bzi sense lar. If the gal is famous n wanna b protected, then by doing this will filter out those who wanna try luck to view pic but can't afford to pay.

1k probably his comm too. So after view book or no book he earn up the comm Liao. This is a sure way to chop the comm n win first. Also it decrease the risk of the gal running away w a the cash or the customer rob her etc

The only sure way he will lose is dun book lor

alancoolbreeze
27-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi there may i know anyone got the same responds as me?

GA replied:
Photos are only made avail to members.
To join member,upfront payment of 1k is required.
The 1k can be used immediately to offset your next booking,it is non refundable.
Let me knw if u keen.

I do not mind paying 1k 2k for the girl but paying 1k deposit to view the girl picture? so if i don't want to book my 1k cant take back or what? curious any senior please help.

Damn! Who wanna be the first to deal? Wish you luck!

Mythbuster
27-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Knn :( golden pussy

Johnston
27-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Why take risk?

Plantinim club stable got some certified models at 500 1/1 with pic why take any risk forv2k 1/1.....

Unless its sharon kho......

Hmmm......

Nah,,,,:D

hOsEhKiA
27-08-2013, 08:22 PM
What the agent does make bzi sense lar. If the gal is famous n wanna b protected, then by doing this will filter out those who wanna try luck to view pic but can't afford to pay.

1k probably his comm too. So after view book or no book he earn up the comm Liao. This is a sure way to chop the comm n win first. Also it decrease the risk of the gal running away w a the cash or the customer rob her etc

lol the way you talk i dunno ur small head talking or big head talking.

HeadOn
27-08-2013, 08:47 PM
lol the way you talk i dunno ur small head talking or big head talking.

Cfm big head cos I rather spend 5 k go holiday than 2 k for a bonk. Waste money

hOsEhKiA
27-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Cfm big head cos I rather spend 5 k go holiday than 2 k for a bonk. Waste money

den what nonsense you talking in the first post?

HeadOn
27-08-2013, 09:03 PM
den what nonsense you talking in the first post?

My first post us trying to tell u y the agent replied u this way

hOsEhKiA
27-08-2013, 09:07 PM
My first post us trying to tell u y the agent replied u this way

noted bro thanks

alancoolbreeze
27-08-2013, 09:11 PM

Good one bro!!

Ericz
27-08-2013, 09:11 PM
GA gals are helluva expensive but non-recycled & fresh.

Its only a matter if one wants to pay the price

Jamesleejamesle
27-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Why take risk?

Plantinim club stable got some certified models at 500 1/1 with pic why take any risk forv2k 1/1.....

Hmmm......

Or Gwendolyn Wan... I don't mind paying $2k for her...my dream bonk...;)

hOsEhKiA
27-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Or Gwendolyn Wan... I don't mind paying $2k for her...my dream bonk...;)

bro gwen is a les i heard ^_^

banteng
28-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Why take risk?

Hmmm......

one of the girls at bro GA's stable is listed on the very popular thread on the link/picture exchange plaza ;)

bro GA himself didn't want to confirm or deny in order to protect identity of the girl but after some discussion with another forum member, i was able to confirm it was really her.

bearhug443
28-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Which one is Sharon? Can anyone pm me? Thks!

banteng
28-08-2013, 01:28 PM
hope i replied all of the questions from my pms in my inbox here.

first of all i want to apologize. i did not mean to imply that the girl in the stable nor the girl being discussed is sharon kho. i'm not local and i just knew about sharon kho and all the other scandals from this thread (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=364795).

however, one of the girls in his stable is indeed one of the girls that is discussed quite extensively in this thread. doing a search on the thread, the girl has substantial amount of results.

out of respect to the girl, as well as bro GA, i cannot reveal the girl's name nor which alias she's under. sorry for that. i guess my point is that just looking through that thread, there are some really hot and pretty girls, and one girl(that i know of) from bro GA's stable is actually there. in my peronal opinion, bro GA's girls are very high quality and i feel that his prices are justified.

Starandmoon
28-08-2013, 08:54 PM
hope i replied all of the questions from my pms in my inbox here.

first of all i want to apologize. i did not mean to imply that the girl in the stable nor the girl being discussed is sharon kho. i'm not local and i just knew about sharon kho and all the other scandals from this thread (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=364795).

however, one of the girls in his stable is indeed one of the girls that is discussed quite extensively in this thread. doing a search on the thread, the girl has substantial amount of results.

out of respect to the girl, as well as bro GA, i cannot reveal the girl's name nor which alias she's under. sorry for that. i guess my point is that just looking through that thread, there are some really hot and pretty girls, and one girl(that i know of) from bro GA's stable is actually there. in my peronal opinion, bro GA's girls are very high quality and i feel that his prices are justified.

Agree with you that his girls are of very good quality and quite exclusive.
Importantly, they are really fresh and new in the market.
If I'm a genuine bonker, the advance payment would not make any differences since it will be offset.
Its just paying upfront, anyway eventually i will also make my booking and need to pay.

murple3
28-08-2013, 09:08 PM
i vouch for GA too, i tried a few good one- some is on high end worth trying but not necessary RTF value for money. it is up to individual and personal preference.
If you are calculative, you would probably say the amount could spend overnight 2x with a korean girl or bonk other local model x 3 or 4 times- and that is your luck if the local girl is to your taste.

for GA, what you see is what you get.. so its up to you to pick and choose.
He is not forcing anyone here. The premium you paid partly for his recruiting and scouting skill.

sniper968
28-01-2014, 02:44 AM
i vouch for GA too, i tried a few good one- some is on high end worth trying but not necessary RTF value for money. it is up to individual and personal preference.
If you are calculative, you would probably say the amount could spend overnight 2x with a korean girl or bonk other local model x 3 or 4 times- and that is your luck if the local girl is to your taste.

for GA, what you see is what you get.. so its up to you to pick and choose.
He is not forcing anyone here. The premium you paid partly for his recruiting and scouting skill.

does Girly Affair have a website?